The Leadership Challenge contest is taking a break. In the meantime, check out our new UNSTOPPABLE contest that gives you chances to win cash and prizes every month rather than every quarter! Enter the UNSTOPPABLE contest now from the Win It tab.
1. Participants must must be EA2 during the last month of the contest.
2. Participants must provide a valid and complete current physical mailing address. Submit address information here.
3. The Leadership Challenge is open to all current SFI affiliates, maximum one contest entry per affiliate.
4. All qualifying EA2s and Team Leaders must be PSAs (personally sponsored affiliates). Qualifying EA2s can have joined SFI at any time but must become EA2 for the first time during the contest period and be at the rank of EA2 as of 11:59:59 on the last day of the contest. Likewise, Team Leaders must be at the qualifying rank as of 11:59:59 on the last day of the contest.
5. Participation in the Leadership Challenge is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. Winners are solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on prizes won.
7. All prizes will be awarded/shipped within 4-6 weeks from the end of the contest.
8. SFI reserves the right to use prizewinners' names and hometowns in any advertising or promotional materials relating to this contest without further notification, permission, or compensation to the winners, except where prohibited by law.
9. SFI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the the operation of the contest or the Website; to be in violation of the SFI Affiliate Agreement; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, as determined by SFI at its sole discretion.
10. If for any reason the Leadership Challenge contest is not capable of being conducted as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of SFI, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, SFI reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as is necessary.