Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

23 posts

i drew 4 kings in a row but there's no Tcredits prize in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Gina, I'm sorry you didn't win, but your answer from Adam explains everything. Seems you didn't have a clear understanding of the game rules. So my advice is to ALWAYS read and understand game rules before playing, then you would need to question the game results only when you were certain there was an error of some kind in your results.

However, please don't let this change your game playing and entering of contests.

23 posts

i drew 4 kings in a row but there's no Tcredits prize in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Gina G, the first king you drew was one of the first five cards dealt to begin the game. In that case, you drew only three during the game, therefore, no king's ransom win for you this time. Maybe next time you will hit the king's ransom. Keep playing, and good luck in the future with all the games you play.

3 posts

Congratulations! Such An Inspiring Letter! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Astro Auctions #Contests #Team Building

5 days ago

Hello, Mizanur R. Although I thanked you earlier for your nice response to my post, I thought a more personal 'thank you' was in order, so thank you again. Just a click didn't seem enough.

We are all brothers and sisters, no matter from where we may hail.

25 posts

Astro Auction Search Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Hi Bing. I just tried it; it accepted a three digit auction number and found it for me. I don't see those other numbers you have displayed; a browser problem, maybe?

3 posts

Congratulations! Such An Inspiring Letter! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Astro Auctions #Contests #Team Building

8 days ago

Just received the following e-mail from Jenny B., unarguably my top DD. This included no mention of her Astro Auction win, which helped improve her Badge Quest status with the 'Astronaut' badge. (That win also gave her the 'team builder' badge she mentioned.)

Needless to say how proud I am of her. (She's not only my top DD, she's my daughter.)
---------------------
Jenny B. ---
This was a good week in Badge Quest for me! I got my highest score yet in Grandmaster Poker which also got the high score for the day. In Brain (Sprint) Quiz, I reached silver in number of wins and won the high score for the day twice and I got a new badge for highest scores for ten days. I also picked up the team builder badge with my win. Now how do (I) top this week? ( I added words in ( ).)
---------------------
Now, what advice would YOU give her? She's done so well, kinda leaves me stumped for an answer. I'll have to put on my thinking cap for this one.

6 posts

Where is the box or link when there is a tie in AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

If you lost a PTB on a tie breaker, there will be a yellow dot with an exclamation point by the PTB winner's name. Hover your mouse pointer over this dot and see your answer.

9 posts

Astro Auctions in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Rewardical

9 days ago

It's just the luck of the draw. Earlier, I won a 1000 Rewardical prize during one auction, the next I won only a few. Stop fretting, this injects negative energy into your actions and this may affect your luck.

7 posts

Do you get badge in pick up price? in Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

11 days ago

Beth K., you receive a badge when you WIN Pick the Bid.

5 posts

# 9 Close of 10-"Fire Away With This "22." in Marketing #Marketing

16 days ago

Hi Bruce.

I did what you suggested. Which of the ten options available do you recommend I print as a flyer to use for prospecting ?

6 posts

Tell PSAs They're TOPS in Team Building #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Stephen D.

Just read your post, ‘Tell PSAs Their TOPS’, and I see a couple of things which may come across as confusing to some.

I believe the term ‘TOPS’ is your own term, used to help you explain the new comp plan. You refer to ‘Team Override Pool Shares’ when the Team Override announcement mentions nothing about Team Overrides being a ‘pool’ paid out in ‘shares’.

Your ‘Team Override Pool’ with ‘Shares’ may cause some affiliates to confuse this with the old ‘Executive Pool’ which was paid in ‘shares’.

It may seem I’m ‘nitpicking’, but this is just my honest opinion.

Thank you.

6 posts

Team Leader Only Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership

18 days ago

When did team leader only auctions begin? I know this isn't the Suggestion category, but why can't there be a visual identifier for these auctions? Maybe a colored background in each auction panel?

18 posts

ASTRO Auctions - fine-tuning the amount of TCs for winning Prizes in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

24 days ago

You are welcome, Kirsten. Good luck in your AA bidding and winning constellation prizes.

BTW: I should have mentioned in the original post that the mouse scroll wheel works with desktops/laptops. However, I'm sure most know cell phones aren't controlled with a mouse.

18 posts

ASTRO Auctions - fine-tuning the amount of TCs for winning Prizes in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

25 days ago

Hi Kirsten, if your mouse has a scroll wheel, use it, and it's easy. Also,if you place your mouse pointer on either side of the slider and click, it will move slider one point in that direction.

13 posts

Include Astro Auctions Lessons in Launchpad in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #TripleClicks

27 days ago

Hi Jemimah F.

We have the auction rules, what else is needed?

9 posts

Astro Auctions Change in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

29 days ago

Thanks, Mohammed A., but not tabs, just the same page numbering arrangement there is at the bottom which allows page selections.

9 posts

Astro Auctions Change in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

29 days ago

Scrolling page by page of the flight log would be made easier if the log page numbers were also at the top of the log. Currently, you must scroll to the bottom to reach another page of won auctions listings. Having this capability at the top of the log page would make it so much less bothersome to find any other page.

2 posts

Junior Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

29 days ago

I follow the auctions and maintain worksheets on several different levels. I would like to see the Jr auctions identified on the flight log, perhaps with the same paper clip image used to identify those auctions ready for bidding. The results of the junior auctions could skew the figures for anyone collecting this information to compute winning bid averages, etc. Just add the paper clip to the flight log, next to the auction number. Then I can easily omit these wins from any averaging I may wish to do.

2 posts

Astro Auction PTB Idea in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

29 days ago

If I have won an auction of a group, why block me for the remainder of the day from entering another of that group if I want to bid just for constellation prizes? I'm suggesting there should be a way to allow an entry into just the Constellation section without placing an auction bid; who knows, I may offer the pilot more than one TCredit as a tip.

11 posts

Scams in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

The first statement was in recognition that a moderator may find reason to delete this post also; but I would post it anyway, come what may.

14 posts

Still not a winner? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

about 1 month ago

Please don't recommend sending in what I view as an unnecessary support request. They are very busy people during this time with the new auction. Subrata should just become more familiar with the auction rules to get a better understanding of how to bid / play in the auctions.

38 posts

100,000,000 in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

My best guess: 07/26/2018 before midnight.

11 posts

Scams in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I once had a post removed for the following reason: due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence.

However, if you receive a recorded phone call asking, 'Do you hear me now?', please don't answer. 'YOUR' affirmative answer will be recorded and used for setting up all kinds of fake accounts, possibly some even in your name.

17 posts

What will I do? in Compensation #Compensation #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Ephraim, I would ask him if he is willing to disclose/verify his current income to everyone?

This is a taboo subject as per US law and SFI rules. Besides, what you make has no bearing on what he may eventually earn. That will be according to how he manages his own business.

5 posts

Astro Auction: Game or Auction? in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi, George B.

Re: "buy" your 1 of 5000 Astro Badges.

Just a reminder, there aren't 5000 different badges to win in Astro Auction. One badge was made available to the 'FIRST 5000' people who spent at least one TCredit to enter an auction. It didn't work on my first attempt, but I got it the next time I entered. And the 5000 are probably gone by now.

So, yes, there were 5000 AA badges, but only one per player.

9 posts

Brain Sprint Update in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I think the lowest time is close to the one minute mark. I have 1:53, my daughter has 1:23, and I saw another lower than her score.