SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

83 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

7 days ago

Commission Volume

YES!

This is BIG news for everyone serious about SFI! Almost anyone can establish their online business with Shopify. The leverage this brings to our Affiliates is really exciting.

Thanks

Leon McKee

30 posts

Addressing the injustice of Denial of DD Status in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hey Richard, some very interesting thoughts!

Leon McKee

21 posts

But the best is yet to come .... in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

8 days ago

Sorry, but I don't think RW is realistically going that direction anytime soon to be honest. However, I'm not corporate so who knows in the long run

Leon McKee

21 posts

8 days ago

My apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about?

Leon McKee

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Boris, just wanted to say I appreciate and understand what you're saying. You make solid points. Thanks for the feedback!

Leon McKee

21 posts

8 days ago

I STRONGLY suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a LOT more lucrative in 2019. I'm just guessing

Leon McKee

256 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

This is a very important point to highlight in my opinion!

Leon McKee

256 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

SFI has lowered the bar MANY times over the last 20 years with lack luster results. The system is actually designed to cause personal growth as an individual strives for each level in the compensation plan. Also, if we continue to lower the qualifications then earning a full-time income will be a real stretch to say the least. The bottomline is that SFI's requirements are already at 50% or less of the average Direct Sales Company with a multi-tiered compensation system.

Don't forget that if SFI was to lower requirements we would see most of the free VP disappear so the net would be nothing except a lower acheivement bar. This would be a bad idea in my opinion.

Leon McKee

5 posts

Remember Jim Rohn. He Said, "Profits Are Better Than Wages." in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

9 days ago

Very well said Gomer!

Additional thoughts on leverage for newer Affiliates...

Why You Should Focus on Team Building...

Leon McKee

19 posts

Grab the new SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER badge now! in VersaPoints

11 days ago

I think the current requirements are working very well! The idea is to have EARLY qualification

Leon McKee

55 posts

SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Nice addition and supports a business best practice of qualifying ASAP each month. Thanks SFI

Leon McKee

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

Every major company that exists in this industry has leadership events and clubs. EVERY SINGLE ONE! This is nothing new and has been around for 75 years. Some of these levels are called something like the President's Club or the Leadership Team etc... Most of these companies host events and trips for those leaders to discuss company business and strategies for the future. This is a normal business practice!

Go research the top companies in our primary regulating organization which is called the DSA (Direct Selling Organization). You'll find that every single major company has this system in place!

Leon McKee

74 posts

15 days ago

FLAME ON! Before the internet NO one who communicated this way would EVER succeed in this industry. That's a fact! That's simply the way it was! However, with the internet everyone thinks they can say anything they want and not even consider the consequences. This is a people business based on leadership skills and the internet has not changed that one bit. However, this forum being treated like the wild wild west is killing us!

I STRONGLY suggest reading some traditional Network Marketing books written by respected and successful leaders. The folks that built successful Networking businesses back in the 70's, 80's and 90's knew what a leadership building business was all about and they succeeded. FLAME OFF!

Leon McKee

74 posts

15 days ago

Alvin, there's got to be a line in the sand somewhere! SFI has learned that toxic threads, that go down the rabbit hole, have a very serious and negative effect on the general Affiliate base. This is a Network/Affiliate Marketing enviroment and not the traditional corporate world so maintaining a positive environment and outlook is critical. The general forum is 100% open to any discussion that follows the forum rules so no one is actually excluded from anything!

Leon McKee

256 posts

17 days ago

Ok, now we're talking! This is exactly what we need, right now, to improve SFI's front-end.

Additional reading: I posted some basic info on A/B Split testing in part 3 of my "$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales" thread(s):

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales

Thanks Gery

Leon McKee

13 posts

The Things You Read Reflect The Questions You Ask. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

25 days ago

"The Things You Read Reflect The Questions You Ask."

Solomon, excellent post filled with relevant and evergreen content. Thanks a lot for making the effort!

THANKS

Leon McKee

99 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

25 days ago

LaVerne is in my thoughts and prayers

Leon McKee

3 posts

We are in a slump! in Team Building

28 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

36 posts

Why can't we change our sponsors!? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

29 days ago

That exact situation is very, very rare! I've only ever seen it happen a few times in my 37 years in this industry. There's simply nothing we can do about it

Leon McKee

32 posts

Questions are the Answers ! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

29 days ago

Very well said Gery! There seems to be a misunderstanding of what it means to be an Affiliate. I'm amazed every single day that SFI is able to reach out to the entire world and offer this incredible business opportunity. SFI does the hard work and gives us the opportunity to represent their interests as Affiliates.

Affiliate Marketing

"Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts."

I've never seen Affiliate Marketing defined as a medium through which people from all over the world are brought together so they can criticize and demand changes of the supporting business. These type of threads are not moving anyone forward or putting food on the table!

Leon McKee

36 posts

Why can't we change our sponsors!? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

29 days ago

I do vividly remember and that situation is completely different from this discussion! That Affiliate joined two separate teams. SFI was bound to honor the first signup which was not in our team. The liability actual would have rested with the offending Affiliate in my opinion. That situation was very painful!

Leon McKee