Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

82 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

18 hours ago

Nice feature addition! I really like seeing Tanja as #1 as she's a perfect example of a selfless leader. Thanks

Leon McKee

56 posts

New win limits for TCredits auctions in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

5 days ago

Excellent enhancement to the program! Our core is that we're a networking business which means we're a leadership development business so... This change should help to create a level playing field for our Affiliates. Thanks

Leon McKee

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Ok, someone is really thinking and innovating to say the least! I really like Astro Auctions and I'm thinking this will be an important enhancement. I also love the fact that SFI is testing for improvement. Marketing systems are all about testing. Thanks

Leon McKee

24 posts

New TripleClicks homepage in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Loving the unified look... A big thumbs up

Leon McKee

28 posts

At the end of the month in Team Building

21 days ago

Mirjana,

Off Topic, but a big congratulations on obtaning Badge Quest Gr. Master Elite status

Leon McKee

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

22 days ago

Thanks

This business is truly a team sport and no one team member is an island. I'm very, very grateful to work with such a dedicated and creative group of affiliates.

Leon McKee

28 posts

22 days ago

Not sure who those individuals would be, but I personally have no first hand knowledge of anyone in my team that's receiving "huge amounts of undeserved commissions". I'm not! Public statements like this absolutely kill your business!

Leon McKee

28 posts

22 days ago

Congratulations! This is very impressive to say the least!

Leon McKee

70 posts

Congratulations new PTL Maree Wells in Recognition

25 days ago

Congratulations new PTL Maree Wells

Maree bounds with a great attitude and bottomless energy. You may have seen one or more of her numerous forum threads and posts contributing to the community. Thanks for all your efforts Maree and a BIG congratulations

Leon McKee

44 posts

Congratulations new PTL Floyd Clay in Recognition

25 days ago

Congratulations new PTL Floyd Clay

Floyd is very dedicated and more than deserves the title of PTL. Floyd is a perfect example of someone that simply stays focused on results and rinses and repeats each and every day. Thanks for all your efforts Floyd

Leon McKee

25 posts

Support your team to Step it up. Do some reassigning. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

28 days ago

Maree, I really appreciate your attitude toward life and the SFI business. You ARE a true leader! I'm cheering for you and your team

Leon McKee

32 posts

Thank You everyone in Recognition #E365

about 1 month ago

Congratulations

Leon McKee

15 posts

No Rating for Co-Sponsor in Ask Gery #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I can only speak for myself, but I'm more than OK with no co-sponsor ratings.

Leon McKee

19 posts

I am now a VIP in AA in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations!

Leon McKee

23 posts

Who's up for a chat??? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

about 1 month ago

I have to agree 100% with Gery on this matter...

Cross-line soliciting is a real issue that will never go away due to basic human nature. I first experienced the negatives of cross-line soliciting over 35 years ago and to be honest it's never stopped! Cross-line soliciting puts your business and SFI Corporate at risk

In my opinion there's no reason why the forum can't be the medium by which ideas are exchanged and relationships are nurtured. Let's keep everything in the public record, so to speak, and avoid any and all misunderstandings.

Leon McKee

108 posts

Announcing...the Astro Auction VIP program in SFI News #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Fantastic upgrade to a really cool program! I highly recommend the Astro Auctions and VIP is a win-win for all concerned. Fun!

Leon McKee

18 posts

Thought I Should Mention The Maverick Of The Senate in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

John McCain was a man of character and principles who garnered my upmost respect!

Hand Salute

Leon McKee

15 posts

MOVERS tab suggestion in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

I would agree that we could use the ability to save our default selects. Good suggestion!

Leon McKee

24 posts

The Post I Did Not Post on 8/1/18 - To Glicy P. in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Gliceria, please accept my condolences. I'm truly sorry for your loss

Leon McKee

35 posts

Build Your Team Up - by Going Down in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I could not agree more! This strategy is also our best chance at creating income security. Thanks Scott for a great post

Leon McKee

30 posts

July was good. But August will be GREAT. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Fantastic!

A big congratulations to you and your team!

I have to agree in that my stats show July as a pivotal month. I have high expectations for August and beyond. Thanks

Leon McKee

10 posts

Now the VP Is Just About Rank.... in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Anything that is FREE is actually paid for with reduced commissions! SFI does not actually pay the bill. Your fellow affiliates pay the bill. This point has often been overlooked! FREE VP means rank is achieved without maximizing sales and/or purchases and this lowers commissions. We've simply not seen the payback in growth of leadership with a high level of FREE VP! Ten years of testing

Leon McKee

14 posts

Why Key Code is important for Hit Tracking? in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

Hit tracking is also a critical part of growing your advertising results. The following "Ask SC" response also reinforces the concept of tracking with key codes.

How can I use SFI's hit tracking to make my promotions more effective?

Leon McKee

14 posts

Why Key Code is important for Hit Tracking? in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

I wrote the following 4 years ago concerning tracking your advertising, but the advice is timeless for serious affiliate marketers...

How do I set up a system to organize and track my advertising?

I would add that I personally believe that the above is some of the most important advice I've ever written for my fellow affiliates. If you track it you can grow it!

Leon McKee