Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

15 posts

Advancing Badge Quest level in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Gabriel, hopefully you are going for all badges available not just the games badges.
By doing all of the to do list daily you will be earning points for the other badges also.
I suggest you go back to the Launch Pad lessons and read the information regarding badges and how to earn them.
My best to you. Have a wonderful day!

16 posts

NOT REALIZE HAVING A CO-SPONSOR in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Thanks for posting this question Tanja. I have the same question. I have not be notified of receiving any new CSA's to sponsor, but I received two new sponsors who sent me a welcome letter as if I am a newbie. Their status is below me also which is causing me some confusion. I am trying to figure out how to answer their welcome email.
I also only received confirmation on only my PSAs in the newsletter I sent my team yesterday.
Thus, in rather a quandary as what to do related to my next message.

14 posts

Congratulations on your BQ rising star in Recognition #PSA

11 days ago

How exciting for you Lorraine! Congratulations! Dedication and hard work do pay off in numerous ways!

15 posts

It has started making a difference.. in Compensation #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

14 days ago

Thanks Prbhakar for sharing your thoughts. I for one had not thought about the change in this way. It makes a lot of sense the way you lay it out and should be an encouragement to all.

11 posts

Have you heard about this great news? in Compensation #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

18 days ago

I just sent this out to my entire team. Hope you did the same. Hopefully, some of those who have not logged in recently will read the email I sent.

11 posts

Bravo, Aziz! in Recognition #PSA

23 days ago

Exciting news for both of you! Looks like both of you are doing what needs to be done to be successful. My best to you both in your endeavors and growth i SFI!

6 posts

Building your His- Story in SFI in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

23 days ago

As always Horace you have hit the nail on the head and driven your point home.
Always something new to learn, something new to share, and something to work toward.
And! Yes! It is work! It is your own personal business; not someone else's nor just fun and games.
Have a great weekend.
Appreciate your post so much.

8 posts

From The "Git Go" You Need To Be Consistent- Right? in Getting Started #Getting Started

23 days ago

You are so right Bruce! Consistency is vital. You have to walk the walk and not just spout the talk.
Have a great weekend. Military, scouts, and volunteers have decorated at the graves here in AR and OK honoring our fallen. A number of those included many in my family so it is a special holiday for our family.

18 posts

Eager Zebra 'Frustration' in Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Martin, these two are not my problem. The Brain Sprint is the one killing me. I lose most of the time on the numbers 9-11. I have found that in playing all three of these, if I go with my first inclination when not sure of the answer I get it right. If I don't, I lose. I try to play knock out at least three times a day if I do not win on the first or win runner up. In the meantime, I have stretched my brain and put a new wrinkle in it with new information. Don't give up and keep playing for all the rewards you gain from playing.

8 posts

25 May Africa Day in Recognition

25 days ago

I join you Elmar in wishing all Africans Happy Africa Day! Hope you have a wonderful day.

11 posts

As you think you become! in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing

28 days ago

Great discussions in this thread. Raymond I appreciate your introducing the topic and appreciate everyones input. I will be sharing it with my team.
I would like to add a tidbit to the other thoughts and hope it encourages someone.
I ask: Is the following person this you?

“I am a very goal-oriented person.
I set reasonable short-term, mid-term and long-term goals
I write my goals down
I make a commitment to reaching those goals
I periodically review my goals
I adjust my goals as necessary
I understand that success demands consistent due diligence
I take responsibility for my success or lack thereof
If it is to be, it is up to me, not my sponsor nor anyone else
It is my business, the failures and successes belong to me
My motto: A success I will be in that the only thing I understand
Is I can, I can, I can”
Agnes Crawford

7 posts

Hello Newbies in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

29 days ago

Great post Ed. Great breakdown of various aspects of our business. The big challenge is to get the Newbies to read and heed this great information.

4 posts

Never a Quitter Be in Inspiration/Testimonials

29 days ago

Thank you for your positive comments. I wish everyone would share this beautiful poem with all of their team members. I keep it posted on the wall of my office.

4 posts

Never a Quitter Be in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 month ago

Never a Quitter Be!
I ran across this today and want to share it with You!

I’m sure most have read this before, but it is
Something we need to be reminded of.

Anonymous Encouragement Poem:

"When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit."
~ Unknown

17 posts

Starting The Day Off As A Duck or an Eagle??? Your Choice!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Another great share Bruce. I will be recommending my team to be sure and read this. I have a feeling that most of the affiliates skip over many great shares just because the titles are not catchy enough. I love birds of all kinds, sizes, shapes and habitats, etc. and you are so right on our business being affected by whether we chose to be a duck or an eagle. Have a great week!

22 posts

Happy Modhers day in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thank you Temel for your kinds words. I do not know if your mother is still with you nor if you have a wife. If so, I wish them both a very happy Mother's Day. I lost my wonderful mother fifteen years ago and still miss her daily. Love your loved ones and hold them close. God bless.

22 posts

Happy Modhers day in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers around the world.

I wrote the following several years ago for a special group of friends but would like to share it here.

What Are Mothers

A mother knows it is her duty to mold her ‘babies’’ lives
So they will grow into healthy well respected happy adults.
She can make the world go around and magnify love
Because she is a miracle worker who can move mountains
Her heart is filled with a magnitude of unconditional love.
Comforting words from her lips often works magic
And it is possible they heal a broken spirit beyond belief.
A Mother’s adoring glance brings volumes of peace and courage
Too a small or large troubled, insecure or lost and unhappy soul.
A Mother works all kinds of magic when no one else can.
She can seemingly change the world to heal broken spirits beyond belief.
With the three precious words, I love you, she soothes all that ails
Her child understands their true meaning and their soul is filled with peace.
A tight hug from Mother brings sweet love filled warmth and security
And that hug can dry up a bucket full of tears and bring laughter in an instant.
As mother is maneuvering mountains of responsibilities in her life
Her mission is to nurture and mold her precious child into a meaningful adult.

May God bless all the mothers of the world is my prayer.
I am reminded of the sacrifices my mother made for us and her love and am humbled beyond belief. The love of a good loving mother can never be replaced by any other love known.
Lou Rue Crawford
© 2011

37 posts

Business Is Like A Marriage in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to you and your wife William. Another thing to remember is it has taken a lot of work from both of you to reach this great milestone. The same is true when you make a commitment to building a business. Wishing you many more years of successful marriage and business adverntures.

23 posts

Redeem Rewardical Tocens - suggestion in Ask Gery #Rewardical #Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Olivera, I tend to agree with you on being able to use the RT for VP sales. It would certainly help those of us on limited incomes and not much money to be able to spend each month until we grow to higher levels.
Hope all is going well with you and in building your business. Do not become disheartened, remember Rome was not built in a day, month or year. Nor will our business unless we one of those very fortunate people who have great computer skills, money to invest, and many prospects to become PSAs, PRMs, CSAs and Localavantia contacts to build your local business. My best to you as you are learning, growing and building for your future.

28 posts

My Goal Of 100 badges in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Sasa! I know you are proud and you have a right to be. Achieving this goal took a lot of dedication, focus and hard work. Wishing you the best of things possible in the future.

9 posts

Footprint Images in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Great thoughts! You are so right James!. I was hoping someone would pick up on this thought as I did not want to go into very deep thoughts in what I wrote. My real purpose was to try to stir up the thinking of all of us and hopefully create enthusiasm for those wo seem to be floundering and staggering or just stuck in place. Thanks for participating. Hope you have a great week.

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you Bruce for sharing your thoughts on this subject. I so appreciate all of your positive inputs and admonishments to all affiliates. The thing of it is we have a wonderful plan laid out before us by SFI that all can learn to follow and augment. I is mostly definitely a matter of focus and commitment. Hope all is well in our area. Wish you the best of success always.

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your share Michael. As always you brought forth thoughts well worth our reading and heeding. Talking about the taking time to stop and breath reminds me of things I said to my 12 year old grandson on Thursday. He was going for testing for his first level Black Belt in Taekwondo on Friday. I basically told him the same thing as you just wrote. Of course, I had to add in the part of about praying and asking God to help him remain calm and stay focused, etc. He called me back that night and said I did what you said Granny and it really helped. He was one proud young man when he had reached that goal in his journey in Taekwondo. Hope you have a great week! Take care!

9 posts

about 1 month ago

So true, Jelene, and what I have difficulty understanding is why is it so hard for people to set written goals and work toward them. To get them to review and update them periodically is also a major undertaking. I try to lead toward short term, mid=term and long term goals so they do not become overwhelmed. Hope all is going well for you. Wishing you the best of weeks and the best in reaching your goals.

9 posts

about 1 month ago

4 29 18 Footprint Images
Firm and Steady gates or Unsteady and Limping Along
Which are yours?

What kind of footprints will you leave in the sand?
Will they be paced with a stride of confidence?
Or
Will they be unevenly paced due to fear?

Will they be formed in a straight forward line?
Or,
Will they meander to and fro, and even turn backward?

Will they be sharp and clear cut from a step of assurance?
Or
Will they be blurry, and shifty, perhaps unrecognizable?

Will they be firm and deep with balanced conviction?
Or
Will they indicate a limping uneven shambling gate?

Whatever impression our footprints leave it will be there forever unless we change the way we look at life.

For positive or negative outcome;
Our footprints leave a portrait of our lives.

Will they indicate our true self-assured personality?

Will they convey our positive thought processes?

Will they shout out we had courage and determination with places to go and things to accomplish?

Or

Will they reveal we were afraid to face adversities head on and imprison our future in muted inaction?

Will they indicate we coward away from challenges by dawdling, lagging, loitering along making excuses?

Will they say we were lazy and had no ambition?

The choice is ours to make.

None of us wants to go through life limping, dragging, crawling, creeping; shuffling along; simply marking time when we can be facing it energetically and filled with purposeful goals.

We never want to be recognized as being soft, weak or unstable; but rather steady firm and strong.
Let us not limp through life with an uneven outlook and perspective staggering and stumbling with each new challenge thrown at us.

Rather let us face the strides of life with head held high, shoulders thrown back, a straight spine and feet firmly planted.

“While it is well enough to leave footprints on the sands of time, it is even more important to make sure they point in a commendable direction.” James Branch Cabell
Have a great week everyone.
Remember!
The new month begins on Tuesday so you will want to do all your monthly as well as daily actions.
My best to you always
May God bless