Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

29x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

58 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

7 hours ago

Hello George.

It took me 2-1/2 years to find my first active affiliate. I have now been here over 8 years, and doing OK. My secret? I did not give up.

I am a bit of a Tony Robbins disciple, and these are two things I learned from him that keep me going.

1. The past does not equal the future. Whatever happened to you 5 minutes ago, a week ago, a year ago, 10 years ago does not indicate anything about the future. That is all up to you.

2. If something you try does not work, try something else. But what if that does not work? Try something else. But what if that doesn't work? Try something else. I've tried a thousand times, it still does not work? Try something else.

Only you can decided whether your investment of time and money is worth it to you. But I can give you 1 guarantee - the people who succeed in network marketing have never given up. They just keep on trying something else until they find out what works for them.

Good Luck to you!

20 posts

How many active members? in Canada

10 days ago

How about we share our successes every day in this forum. Start a new post for your auction winnings, rank achievements and other accomplishments. Keep it in the Canada forum so our other Canadian affiliates we see them on our forum tab.

1 post

Astro Auction Results for August 2018 in Canada #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

This is how I am doing so far with Astro Auctions.

Total cost of TCredits spent. $2.90
Total costs needed to get the same results without AA: $8.04
Savings of $5.14

20 posts

11 days ago

Webinars could work, but for me, I usually have unreliable wifi for that. This forum can we great, or perhaps a private FB group.

20 posts

12 days ago

I like this suggestion as a place to start.

How can we get our current Canadian affiliates active? I know Southern Europe and the Balkans have a very active sub-forum, and it can really help!

17 posts

A problem purchasing T credits in Pricebenders

12 days ago

I put in a BUG report.

1 post

Where is the BUY button? in Bug Reports #Sales #TripleClicks

12 days ago

The buy button seems to be missing.

44 posts

Astro Auction # 1059 in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

12 days ago

You could just copy the image. I don't think we can share spreadsheets here.

44 posts

13 days ago

So, above are my results in Astro Auctions for the month of August. Didn't win any auctions, and I did not try to win. But, did I not win something?

I spent 8 TCredits for $2.32. Now, to try and get those moves, matches, RT and VP, this is what I would have had to spend.

204VP when I purchase 2 single TCredits. Cost $3.98
20 Matches would cost 3 TCredits Cost $0.87
30 Moves would cost 6 TCredits Cost $1.74
110 Tokens would cost an extra 2 TCredits Cost $0.58 (already spent 9 TCredits on moves and matches; for every TCredit spent, I get 10 Rewardicals)

Total costs to get similar results from the Astro Auctions: $7.17

So, I saved $4.85.

What I don't understand is why people think they have the right to tell other people how they should spend their TCredits (which is money)? I will spend my money, my way, and no one should be able to tell me, or anyone else, otherwise.

If you don't like the auctions, don't play them. And if you don't promote them to people who will spend money on them, thus earning you commissions, well, don't come back and complain about it. It's your business. Do something about it.

44 posts

13 days ago

So, the person that won 300 TCredits with a winning bid of 501 TCredits, spent 200 TCredits. Their TCredit balance goes down, but they do get RT and some other prizes. Let's say they had 600 TCredits. They spent 501 on the win. Leaves them with 99 TCredits. Add their winning of 300 TCredits, and their balance is now 399 TCredits. If they keep doing that, they will eventually run out of TCredits and will have to buy some more. Which means commissions if that person is your PSA, NSA, or PRM.

So, they won't get them very cheap after awhile. But, you might get commissions - or someone will, if they buy some more. But I guess you are one of those that can see, as Gery says, the big picture.

19 posts

Today will be the day... in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Here is number 1000. And something new. A ship name!

35 posts

Build Your Team Up - by Going Down in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Day 1 if you can. Remember, if the PSA you reassigned them to does not log in after 45 days and get 250VP, they will roll back up to you. It all depends which ones look to be active and willing to work.

35 posts

Build Your Team Up - by Going Down in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

The SFI Ultra Basic Plan is all you need to follow to build a successful business.
https://www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps

But, to create an income that gets easier over time requires that your teams get larger on lower levels, not just on level 1, your PSA’s.

Having 1000 PSA’s who reach EA one month by purchasing something, yes, you will earn 24% commission. But if your PSA’s don’t have a team below them - if they are not earning any income - they won’t be an active PSA very long!

Reward your new active PSA’s with at least 3 PSA’s for their team by reassigning some, or by putting them into your co-op.
https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSWorkWithWorkers

This gives them the opportunity to become BTL as soon as they can meet the Versa Point requirements. It shows them you are an active sponsor ready to help.
https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

They benefit by getting more CSA’s, more TCredits, more Rewardical Tokens -- all things that will increase their business.....and yours too!

Most network marketing opportunites pay down 2 or 3 levels; some do more. But as you know, SFI allows you down to 12 compressed levels....meaning more than twelve potentially.

Knowing that you can earn just as much Team Override commissions from a level 12 or lower as you can from your level 1 should be a huge incentive to teach your PSA’s to build their teams down as well.

And I haven’t even touched on Designated Diamonds or the Opti-Build program, which, if you understand it correctly, can build your downline for you automatically, as you refer members to your team.

Auctions and games are fun, and are decent products to promote; but if you want residual and leveraged income that gets easier and better over time, your priority has to be team building.

Build your team UP, by going DOWN!

11 posts

Accumulative monthly earnings! in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Leadership

19 days ago

You won't know exactly about last months' total commissions until the 10th, but any prior months will be there.

However, if you want to know your DSC and CSC for last month, you could check your TripleClicks Sales Report.

Below, the line highlighted in yellow is where you can see the previous months sales.

2 posts

Where did my CSC commissions go? in Bug Reports

21 days ago

Summary:
CSC commissions show $0.00 I have 11 CSA's at EA or higher. They were showing earlier

38 posts

100,000,000 in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

There it is!

38 posts

100,000,000 in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Is today the day?

36 posts

Redeeming Versa Points to go BTL in VersaPoints #Team Building #VersaPoints

24 days ago

Hi Andrea.

What you can do is look at the benefits chart to see if reaching BTL is worth it in your opinion.

You will receive more CSA's and TCredits, and tokens if you choose to go higher. If you do not have a downline of active members past 3 levels, ( don't worry about compression so much right now), then the amount of income you might get may not be worth whatever extra expense you might incur. (Redeeming RT is an expense in my opinion).

However, setting the example for your downline members can be invaluable, so you should think about that too, especially on a long term basis.

8 posts

Whatever auction has in AA, can we get to play Pick the Price? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

24 days ago

Spend 1 TCredit, and you can play Pick The Bid on any auction you want (excluding Junior auctions that you don't qualify to participate in).

13 posts

Are all of our Time Machine predictions, considered as our official entries? in Eager Zebra

24 days ago

All predictions are valid. Anyone of them could be a winner.

3 posts

My Prize Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

25 days ago

Is this prize box going to be for all time, or can it be for the current month, or both?

6 posts

More color on some Astro Auction buttons in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

26 days ago

I see that the LIMIT REACHED is no longer there, but a message put inside on the next screen as to reaching your win limit. But another color might still be nice.

It is great that you can still place a 1 TCredit bid on the auction to win the Constellation prizes.

6 posts

More color on some Astro Auction buttons in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

26 days ago

When you have placed a bid, perhaps the bid button could be turned green indicating by color you have bid on that auction.

When you have reached a limit on a particular auction, turn the LIMIT REACHED button to red to indicate by color you cannot bid on that auction.

Makes it easier to read a bit.

20 posts

29 days ago

So, how many Canadians are active in SFI, and willing to let us know?

What if we could a convention of SFI Canadian affiliates?

7 posts

Receiving VPs for each products purchased after review in Getting Started

29 days ago

As an SFI affiliate, every product purchase comes with VP's. And Rewardical Tokens.