Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

31x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #3

20 posts

PSAs from US or Canada in Team Building #CSA #PSA

20 hours ago

Well, now that our most precious Prime Minister has managed to get his pet project of marijuana legalized in this country, I think our country might rather just spend it on cannabis than our own business.

We were never very enthusiastic before.....after a while now we just won't care!!! :)

Not that I don't love my country, but most of my fellow countrymen are too skeptical.

55 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

20 hours ago

If we could find at least 1 person each month who purchased a 125 TCredit pack, and were able to teach each of these people to do the same thing, we would be able to produce a decent income as an EA only, going down 3 levels.

After 12 months, if each person recruited successfully in this manner, we would have a very decent income. As an EA only. But of course, if we can recruit more, the income would obviously be better. And we would naturally move up to TL levels over time.

We would not have to play games, or put any emphasis playing games if we did not want to.

Playing games and auctions could provide more VP required to get to TL ranks. If you want to.

Right now, because the comp plan allows EA rank to earn 3 levels deep, we can work on building that, in addition to what we already have.

I have posted about this last week. It may not be easy, but it is very simple. No need to complicate it. And it can earn a very decent income.

43 posts

This is how to earn income and build your team... in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

5 days ago

Auto delivery costs $36.25. Otherwise, it costs $43.75.

43 posts

This is how to earn income and build your team... in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

6 days ago

Advertise for people who would be willing to spend.

43 posts

6 days ago

Obviously not many. That is why we have to look for those who will spend.

43 posts

6 days ago

Try advertising in countries where there is a high credit card usage.
Like the US, Canada, UK, Australia, some in Europe, maybe Japan, or South Korea.

22 posts

Help PSAS and CSAS not to dropout in Suggestion Box #Compensation

6 days ago

Where does the money come from?

22 posts

Help PSAS and CSAS not to dropout in Suggestion Box #Compensation

6 days ago

Where does the money come from?

43 posts

6 days ago

Probably not Anton. But they sure are continually looking for free stuff, no matter what. Most people who seem to be joining are either looking for a job, and are hoping to get paid here for doing some clicking, or for playing games.....or are just looking for free stuff.

43 posts

6 days ago

Which is why I said this:

How do we do this? Look for people who want to spend $36.25 per month.

If we keep recruiting people who cannot afford to pay, or who choose not to for whatever reason, we will never get to enjoy larger monetary benefits.

If we keep recruiting people who are not interested in learning how to advertise the products, we will just keep the same old thing.

People who want more free stuff, which does nothing to help a business grow.

So, if you want to recruit people who just want to play games, and get free things, that is OK.

If you want to earn real money, recruit people who are willing to spend.

43 posts

6 days ago

You can give this information to your members, no problem. All forum posts are allowed to shared.

4 posts

Red Launch? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

That is because this auction had the highest bid revealed at the bottom of the box.

23 posts

Diagonal Alert Banner in Astro Auctions

7 days ago

The stream post did say testing:

Hey, Astro Auction fans! We're now testing a new feature for Astro for some auctions: On the auctions index, we'll be displaying the current high bid so you know exactly what it'll take to become the high bid. Also, if at some point someone has outbid you (minimum bid of 5), you'll see the diagonal alert banner (shown below) so you can re-bid if desired. We hope you like this new feature!

43 posts

7 days ago

Different products purchased will give different dollar values. But yes, you can have different sets of products. But, you still have to reach EA to get 3 levels of compensation. You could purchase 100 TCredits every month, and then make sure you do any actions you need to get to 1500 VP. This is just the simplest way I can see.

43 posts

7 days ago

Why would we have to do that? Besides, government regulations require SFI have retail products for sale. Who says you can't sell those products as well?

You have to think bigger than just this strategy. It is just one aspect of SFI that can be used.

43 posts

7 days ago

Naturally, this would mean everyone would recruit 1, 2 or 3 new people every month that make the purchase. Your growth to TL would happen naturally.

43 posts

7 days ago

We earn income by making sales to people. If you want to build a team that generates income for everyone, following are examples of how simply it can be done. May not be easy, but it is simple.

2 assumptions have to made.

First, everyone purchases and auto delivery of 125 TCredits every single month.

Second, every person recruits at least 1 person each month who agrees to do the first and second steps.

This is what you can earn starting at month 1, and going to month 12.

This is what happens if everyone can recruit 2 people to purchase a 125 TCredit pack every month on auto delivery.

This is what happens if everyone can recruit 3 people to purchase a 125 TCredit pack every month on auto delivery.

You don’t even have to reach BTL to get these amounts. This is just everyone purchasing the 125 TCredit package, and staying at EA if they want. Going to BTL would just increase our earnings.

How do we do this? Look for people who want to spend $36.25 per month. You don’t even need the Opti-Build program to be effective. Just use your own co-op and reassign where you can.

18 posts

Question on Payback on new Comp Plan in Compensation #Compensation

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

EZ Lifelines in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

12 days ago

You can redeem 12 Rewardicals for 1 move, 1 match or 1 clue.

24 posts

My greatest obstacle to becoming a successful SFI Affiliate. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

James - you can earn commissions just as an affiliates. You can make sales to any PSA's or PRM's you recruit to your team. You do not have to be EA to do this.

If the commissions you have earned are not high enough to be paid out to your payment option, (paypal, payoneer), the funds can always be used to purchase products with TripleClicks.

Affiliates cannot earn anything from CSA's, under normal conditions, unless they were received under the Smart Start program. Then, they have up to the end of the following month from their joining to to reach EA status and retain their CSA's. If they don't reach EA by the end of the month they joined, I believe SFI has an exemption for them to earn from those CSA's in that month only. I could be wrong about that, but I think that would be the case.

8 posts

Positive Steps in Moving Forward as a RECA in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

12 days ago

I think that at this point in time, that is obvious that the old ECA program provided more exposure than the current RECA program does - what with the ability to send internal mails once per week to connected affiliates, plus the ECA page that essentially did the same thing, but was on the affiliate home page on a regular basis.

SFI is looking at allowing RECA's and probably Localvantia merchants to advertise on Astro Auctions, if they are willing to pay the price.

I believe there might be other options as well, but I think there may be a cost attached to that too. So, if you have any suggestions as to what type of "advertising" within SFI and TripleClicks you would be willing to pay for, bring them forward. SFI is always listening to them.

5 posts

Eager Zebra Lifeline in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

13 days ago

You can redeem 12 Rewardicals for 1 Match, or Move, or Hidden Clue.

The redemption shows below the Silver Bullion option.

18 posts

How come I havent received any csa for maintaining ea each month? in Team Building #CSA

14 days ago

Have you claimed them from the CSA rewards ledger? As soon as you became EA last month, there would have been a message on your Alerts tab to claim them. The same thing would have happened when you became BTL.

7 posts

How do you transfer Matches to Moves for Zackjack in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

There are no separate matches for Zackjack and Poker. The matches are combined. Whatever matches you win/purchase can be used in both games.

The matches are listed in both.

As far as moves go, which you mentioned in your title, there are no moves allowed for Zackjack, and never have been.

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

15 days ago

Rather than putting win limits on these auctions, I suggest SFI try a new type.

Setup an auction for 100 TCredits for bidders who have not won any auction in the past 60 days. This time frame would be based on when the auction was initially started.

Monitor the auction to see how long it takes for fueling - to see if it is worth it.

Start with TCredits as they are most popular it seems.