Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

17x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

8 posts

How to grow confidence in the prospective affiliates' mind? in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

7 hours ago

Well, if this company has been around for 20 years, do you think they would still be here if they didn't pay out their commissions?

And by the way, you don't get returns from SFI based on your investments or expenses --- you get returns, or commissions, by making sales.

59 posts

Contrary to popular belief we are EFFECTIVELY... in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

18 hours ago

Yes, except that on the scoreboard it did not show the rank achieved last month, and your current rank.

It matters to those people in certain locales where things like badges hold a lot of esteem for them. It is part of their culture.

Probably true, but previously there was no place that where it was really emphasized what their current rank was, and what they needed to do to maintain or exceed last months rank.

Exactly, but.....I think that would be bringing common sense into an "emotional" issue, and a lot of people obviously get upset over this. I wish that weren't true, but it is.

59 posts

Contrary to popular belief we are EFFECTIVELY... in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

20 hours ago

Why not show our real rank everywhere?

1. Because obviously despite your best attempts, people don't understand or don't want to understand. (I do, but what do I know?)
2. If the benefits derived are for the entire month following, then why not let them enjoy their accomplishment by showing it off, to themselves or anyone else. No harm done really.
3. Some argue that your "real" rank is what you achieved for that last month. In fact, I would bet a lot of people feel that way. Kind of like the New England Patriots are Super Bowl Champions until they are out of the running this year. That is how a lot of people look at things like this. I mean, the first game of the year, whoever played them were playing the Super Bowl Champions, and the inference is that until they don't qualify, they are the champions. Same with your rank. I am a GTL until I no longer qualify, and I have one month to do that.

IMHO.

59 posts

22 hours ago

If I may suggest something that might help alleviate the confusion that for whatever reason surfaces about this on a regular basis.

Perhaps our rank that we achieved at the end of the previous month could be displayed everywhere ---- EXCEPT on our scoreboard, which is only seen by ourselves anyway.

On that page, maybe we could see in the Advance your rank section:

Last months rank: STL
Current rank this month: BTL

Would that help at all?

29 posts

Biz Quiz Suggestion! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Contests

6 days ago

And it is done. The answers now contain a link which says as documented here. The word here is a hyperlink. Nice suggestion, and see for all the doubters out there, SFI really does listen, and responds when it is a great idea, and as fast as they can.

30 posts

Why selling not working PSA and CSA is legal ? in Sales #Sales

8 days ago

His opinion is a complaint. Obviously he doesn't like getting inactive affiliates when he purchases them. You haven't been here long enough to know how many times we get affiliates on here who have the same "opinion". If affiliates want guarantees of active affiliates, then they should recruit themselves and work on them that way. Every ECA that I know who sells PSA's do so by telling people there are no guarantees. It is their responsibility to read all the terms of their purchase.

43 posts

Do you still remember? in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

It will never work. I don't have time. That was back in 2005, and I just moved on.

That was a dumb move. Glad I came back in 2010.

30 posts

Why selling not working PSA and CSA is legal ? in Sales #Sales

9 days ago

Gery has repeatedly said, even recently, that if you want to be sure of where your signups (PSA's) come from, you have to develop your own methods of advertising.

People who continually come on the forum and complain about this are only hurting themselves. If you want a productive home based business, start doing the work yourself instead of complaining about it. If you spend the time learning about network marketing, you would know that getting signups is generally hit and miss. Most are inactive. So start signing them up yourself and show all of us how you have the magic answer.

And for goodness sake, if you don't like the quality of signups you receive, quit buying them!!!

26 posts

Does Anybody Read The Threads? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

11 days ago

Or the ones that quote a 16 paragraph post and then at the end say "I agree". People should really learn how to use the quote button properly.

56 posts

Are You An Autodidact? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

I think we need a badge request for this. No points though, just a badge. I know you can create a good one.

34 posts

Marketing Rewardicals in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical

13 days ago

Yes, it is clickable, and that is the link that you use for this. The link is designed that way.

Scott,
the link on the Refer a friend page is easyrewards247.com....not clickable

and the link I used is easyrewards247.com/

and it's clickable...bringing us to
the page where they are asked to insert the PROMO code.

When I paste that code into FB or my blog, it automatically becomes clickable. It is not clickable on the Rewardicals website.

I just tried it that way, Scott...

It becomes clickable if I put it on my timeline...but, it's not clickable
if I try to send it through Messenger inbox.

Type it in this way: www.easyrewards247.com/

Hover your mouse over the link. It will show the "https://" at the beginning.

34 posts

14 days ago

Yes, it is clickable, and that is the link that you use for this. The link is designed that way.

Scott,
the link on the Refer a friend page is easyrewards247.com....not clickable

and the link I used is easyrewards247.com/

and it's clickable...bringing us to
the page where they are asked to insert the PROMO code.

When I paste that code into FB or my blog, it automatically becomes clickable. It is not clickable on the Rewardicals website.

34 posts

14 days ago

22 posts

Having hard time with Rewardicals in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Do you realize that to become BTL, 1500VP is required to come from sales/purchases? So just using Rewardicals to gain those VP will not get you to BTL, if that is all the VP you have. I wouldn't want anyone to get disappointed if they used Rewardicals in the wrong way for themselves.

Yes but if the rewardicals comes from buying from Tripleclicks I think it should work

As long as the purchases earn 1500VP, yes, it would work.

22 posts

Having hard time with Rewardicals in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Do you realize that to become BTL, 1500VP is required to come from sales/purchases? So just using Rewardicals to gain those VP will not get you to BTL, if that is all the VP you have. I wouldn't want anyone to get disappointed if they used Rewardicals in the wrong way for themselves.

32 posts

Sponsor rating in Getting Started

14 days ago

"January 1, 2018, you would have been here one month, so am not sure why you are not eligible"

You answered the question and didn't know it. As Tim said, she wasn't here a full month. Missed it by 1 day!