Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

35x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

16 posts

Join Date in "RED" in Team Building #PSA

18 hours ago

When the Smart Start program where new signups had 30 days to get CSA's, it was useful for us to know how much time they had left to claim, if they had not already. It can still be useful to you if you want.

16 posts

Join Date in "RED" in Team Building #PSA

19 hours ago

It is the last 30 days. This has been in place for a long time. Maybe you did not notice, but I have seen that on my movers all the time.

127 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

6 days ago

Just a couple of small things.

When you click on see/hide sample, I don't see anything. Just the small placeholder.

At the bottom it says sign me up for Live Chat incentive, but this is the email box.

26 posts

missing CSAs? in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Opt out of receiving Second Home CSA's, and you will never have that problem again.

29 posts

Why NOT No.44? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

15 days ago

I think you just described most of Western Civilization!

If we can't replace our income, why bother?

And for the poorer countries, they have no money to invest.

And the time factor is just too long it seems.

5 posts

The Power of Redemption in Compensation #Rewardical

22 days ago

It will be a good thing.

22 posts

Movers tab suggestion in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Since it is on your Movers tab, how would anyone else see it? Only you see your Movers tab.

41 posts

Listen to me well, how to make $$$$ in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

That is the million dollar question. What can SFI offer that people will want to purchase month after month?

65 posts

Are the Bitcoins neccessary? in Ask Gery #Compensation

about 1 month ago

When I got my BTC to my wallet, I immediately converted to USD, to avoid any problems with the BTC going down. Can you do that?

103 posts

Gold Team Leader (Not Pending) That Used Only Free Advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Very well. By your non-reply, I must assume that you believe I am no longer honest. Good to know.

So I will stop posting so that I will not offend anyone in my downline any longer.

103 posts

Gold Team Leader (Not Pending) That Used Only Free Advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I believe it's called Attraction Marketing.

No one forces you to read his posts. No one forces you to Google him. If you don't like it, don't respond. Just keep doing whatever you want to do.

30 posts

Monthly Champion in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

It should have always been done this way.

284 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Alright, here is another one Gery. Just throwing them out there.

Our home page has too many links. It's boring. It never changes. Try marketing to affiliates directly on the home page. Something like this:

Move the tabs from the top to the side.

Advertise something in a graphic that you change every hour, so affiliates won't always see the same thing when they sign in. Thousands of products to buy or sell. Dozens of marketing aids.

Put things like Localvantia or RECA right in front of us. So we see them. Make it large so we don't miss it!

Even put very important special announcements if you want, but keep it fresh by rotating it every hour. Change the background color on them.

Maybe Spotlight Merchants would have been better received if it was always being displayed directly to us.

Make it even more helpful for new affiliates with different things you want to promote within their first 30 days. Just for them.

Lots and lots of colorful and bold things you could promote here to existing affiliates.

The header would always be there, and be consistent.

Lots of programming? Probably. But make the home page more exciting and fresh!

7 posts

Add a TripleClicks Badge Quest Link to Games Page in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Go to the TripleClicks home page and scroll down to the bottom. You will find it there.

https://www.tripleclicks.com/