Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

22x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

22 posts

Leadership Pages - have they fallen away? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

I do mine every week! Especially the blog!

76 posts

My Earnings Now Showing in Compensation #Compensation

1 day ago

Hi Robert,

We're still discussing the best way to present that information which is of course very dynamic in nature (i.e. constantly changing depending on one's rank and the ranks of many other people in the chain). We're not sure if presenting amounts here (which could show lower/higher than it will actually be later) is more helpful than harmful.

P.S. Look for a new addition to the Scoreboard tab shortly (hopefully tomorrow) that will help everyone gauge overall activity all month long for their PSAs, NSAs, and CSAs.

Could you just present team overrides for your current rank, without compression? So, a BTL would see team overrides down 6 levels only.

Then, you probably would not be overstating amount (except for returns that could happen). The compressed team overrides could only be calculated at the end of the month. So on the My Earnings report, the team overrides could be the minimum to be paid, and would probably go higher if you any compression taking place in your downline.

By the way, is NSA a new term to replace PRM's?

12 posts

why t-time is not in eager zebra section ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Because it is not an Eager Zebra game. It was designed before the games section came along really.

60 posts

"FREE" members can earn here too... in Getting Started #Getting Started

12 days ago

Hi Christine.

1. As Tanja says, you have to promote the store, not an individual product. Once they sign up as your PRM with that link, anything they buy anywhere in the Zing network is connected to you.

2. As a customer, the main thing they are looking at is the product, right? So, the tokens are just a bonus. Being a member does not cost them anything, but maybe someday later they may want to use them, or check something else out in TripleClicks. There is going to be an improved auction site I hear, so that maybe of some interest to them.

3. Same as number 2, not any different. I think in both cases, bitcoin may be a big attraction when it can be redeemed. But playing games or shopping for other items on TripleClicks, or on Rewardicals or Localvantia gives them another online venue they can look through.

So why then should I advertise a store that is someone elses PRM, when I nor my team will benefit?
As I understand with the new changes it is the team that benefits...no executive pool, so it is based on each Team working together for their Team.

I must be missing something here,,,,,going to have to go back again to the drawing board and re-re-re- study again haha.

regards

What do you mean by someone else's PRM? If you have person that want to buy, and then buys the product and joins TripleClicks to get the tokens, they are your PRM. I think you are a bit confused about that. Every customer a store has can be someones' PRM. There is not only one PRM per store.

60 posts

12 days ago

Hi Christine.

1. As Tanja says, you have to promote the store, not an individual product. Once they sign up as your PRM with that link, anything they buy anywhere in the Zing network is connected to you.

2. As a customer, the main thing they are looking at is the product, right? So, the tokens are just a bonus. Being a member does not cost them anything, but maybe someday later they may want to use them, or check something else out in TripleClicks. There is going to be an improved auction site I hear, so that maybe of some interest to them.

3. Same as number 2, not any different. I think in both cases, bitcoin may be a big attraction when it can be redeemed. But playing games or shopping for other items on TripleClicks, or on Rewardicals or Localvantia gives them another online venue they can look through.

60 posts

12 days ago

So, there are no decent products from the Rewardical ECA's?

This is a question for referred members.

Actually, this is a question for any affiliate, because if you don't believe there are any decent products, then you or your PSA's or downline won't try to advertise anything, will they? So, do you think there are any decent products to sell, and would be willing to promote the RECA where they can buy them?

It's not just a question of whether I believe, that product should be appealing to customers, and of course the price corresponds to them.
Of course, I promote what I like.

I already said that I would not be here when I would not hope that it would be better, but things do not stand well, at least with me.

We are spinning in a circle.

Well, I'm not going in circles. I see the path forward, and it is very clear if you want to follow it.

Great, then give us advice, how to sell the product to someone who is not a SFI member.

Use the Marketing Methods:
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingMethods&category=&goal=&difficulty=&free=

Personally, I do team building, advertising for PSA's, teaching them to purchase TCredits and use them in the games and auctions to earn tokens, and use them for whatever they want. And then, show them the income they can earn when they recruit PSA's and teach them to buy TCredits and use them.

But if you want to concentrate on affiliate marketing, like just selling products, create a blog and start using it to sell products that relate to the topic of your blog. Find products from within TripleClicks, or from Rewardical ECA's or Localvantia merchants.

By the way, how did you come to SFI and what products do you buy?

60 posts

12 days ago

Actually, this is a question for any affiliate, because if you don't believe there are any decent products, then you or your PSA's or downline won't try to advertise anything, will they? So, do you think there are any decent products to sell, and would be willing to promote the RECA where they can buy them?

It's not just a question of whether I believe, that product should be appealing to customers, and of course the price corresponds to them.
Of course, I promote what I like.
I already said that I would not be here when I would not hope that it would be better, but things do not stand well, at least with me.

We are spinning in a circle.

Well, I'm not going in circles. I see the path forward, and it is very clear if you want to follow it.

60 posts

12 days ago

So, do you think it is OK to trash the SFI program, but SFI or others are not allowed to defend it?

Wow. It would be interesting to see the comments your team is making on other platforms about this. Why is your team not listening to what the owner is saying? His goal is to help you increase your income, not make it less. But you have to understand the program and work at it.

No one ever talks about a specific problem they have, they just complain about the program. Let's hear your specific complaints!

60 posts

12 days ago

So, what has changed here since last November.

We now have Rewardical ECA's instead of TripleClicks ECA's. We still have products to sell and earn commissions from them. The only change really is that some TripleClicks ECA's who got removed chose not to become an RECA, or just left. But really, not a huge change for being able to sell products.

The Executive Pool has been removed and changed to Team Overrides. But, EA's can now earn 3 levels down, where you had to be BTL before to earn anything from your downline past level 1. What is wrong with that? The dollar value of the commission cannot now be affected by free VP.....it will remain the same down 100 levels or more if you have that many. That is a great thing!

How do you promote? Nothing has really changed, but it has gotten better, if you really look at the compensation plan program. Everyone should really read the New Compensation Plan again to understand it, before they start trashing the changes and the program. Then, just promote the way you were!!!!

60 posts

12 days ago

This is wrong, wrong, wrong.

You now earn commissions on purchases made by your customers, not tokens. Did you not read where Gery said this? The money that the ECA's pay for the Rewardical Tokens is now going into commissions, to be paid out. Also from Localvantia merchants.

So you can promote RECA's and earn commmissions from any purchases your customers makes, just like with TripleClicks products. I don't know what the commissions will be, only Gery does, but it is now working that way.

60 posts

12 days ago

60 posts

12 days ago

37 posts

How much money can I make in the New Comp Plan? in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

12 days ago

Unfortunately, I have heard a lot of comment that people are going to lose 50% of their commissions due to this change.

True for Direct Commissions from your PSA's. But what they don't understand or just refuse to accept is the Team Overrides that now come in to play.

That is going to be a big hurdle SFI is going to have overcome for a lot of affiliates. Even though we now have in a place for EA's to earn 3 levels down, they are still remaining focused on that 50%.

Plus the fact that most CSA rewards are going to now be geared to EA's, that could be a huge boost as well.

All we can do as Team Leaders is explain the Team Override concept as best we can. I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Thanks for the post Andy.

60 posts

12 days ago

I see, you gave me the answer I wanted to know.
Ofcourse I don't mind, we are here to talk and exchange our ideas and points of view.
My strategy is to follow the money and build my business. We will see how.
Thank you very much for your answer.

So where is the money to follow? Or you don't believe SFI has that here anymore? And you are waiting for something else?

60 posts

12 days ago

Read the sentence above that says: "We should not be window shopping here....just looking without buying."
A shopping mall is fine if people buy, but if they just look all the time, what's the point? And if ECA's were not doing their job by fulfilling orders, what was the point of having the stores?

Recruit people as affiliates who will see the value in buying the TCredits to improve their rank and earn from more levels. You can personally not buy anything yourself, but recruit people who will. You will only earn as an affiliate, but you can do that if you want.

Network marketing has always been like this. Some offer products to sell, like training programs, ebooks, or videos; some of them require you to buy higher membership levels to get those products, and then promote if you recruit other people you will earn commission. So, the basic idea right now is have people play the games or auctions, spend the TCredits and earn Rewardical Tokens, and earn commissions from people who do the same thing. And use the tokens to redeem for whatever they want.

So yes, that is my business strategy. Because it is simple and can work - but only if you recruit people.

What is your business strategy, if you don't mind me asking?

SFI tried to something different with the ECA program and TCEP. But it was abused by people. And therefore it was not working. So don't blame SFI because other people tried to "scam" them out of money. SFI has every right to protect their program from people like that.

But people cannot hold SFI responsible because they quit their jobs. Do they really have to start all over, because if they have been here many years, do they not have a good team under them? I guess if everyone on your teams believe SFI harmed them by the decisions made in the last 6 months, then there is nothing anyone can do to change their minds.

I'm sorry ECA's stores got removed, but that had to happen. The TCEP was a great idea and I loved it, but the reality is too many free VP just would not let it work the way it was intended.

People will choose to believe what they want I guess. Too bad, because SFI can work if you want it to.

60 posts

12 days ago

The product is games, auctions TCredits and PSA's. Nothing has changed here. If that is how you built your team, great. Just because we have fewer products or ECA's should not make it much different. Especially since the products/ECA's removed represented less than 5% of the total sales. You can concentrate advertising products for SFI affiliates, because they have always been the biggest purchasers.

If TCredits are the highest selling product in SFI, then the removal of the other products should have very little effect. If the other products were selling, SFI would have kept them. (I lost my store too).

So, if team building really meant recruiting affiliates to buy TCredits and PSA's and play games and auctions, what has really changed? Honestly, not very much.

The point should not be thousands of products from hundreds of merchants available just to have a choice. The point should be the highest selling products that produce the most revenue. We should not be window shopping here....just looking without buying.

SFI cannot survive being a shopping mall.

And now, you can earn commissions from referring members to Rewardical merchants if you want, and Localvantia shops. The money the store owners are going to pay for the tokens that was going to the Executive Pool is now going into commissions. Over 300 locations and 65,000 products you can advertise. I don't think there is a lack of products.

Honestly, not that much has changed from the product point of view, except of how they are delivered, and a lot of products don't exist in TripleClicks anymore.

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI

Wonderful !

Since that you have the best answers, it would be great that you hold a Webinar for our Team.
Where several hundred members have questions, that they do not want to post on the forum. Our webinar lasts for several hours, so if you have the time and you want to help our team, it would be an honor and a pleasure to hear you!

Best Regards
Dragana

Why are your members afraid to post on the forum?

They can post questions on my private forum if they want.

I don't have the necessary wifi to do webinars. I have very limited access, but I will answer any questions you have on my private forum.

60 posts

13 days ago

The product is games, auctions TCredits and PSA's. Nothing has changed here. If that is how you built your team, great. Just because we have fewer products or ECA's should not make it much different. Especially since the products/ECA's removed represented less than 5% of the total sales. You can concentrate advertising products for SFI affiliates, because they have always been the biggest purchasers.

If TCredits are the highest selling product in SFI, then the removal of the other products should have very little effect. If the other products were selling, SFI would have kept them. (I lost my store too).

So, if team building really meant recruiting affiliates to buy TCredits and PSA's and play games and auctions, what has really changed? Honestly, not very much.

The point should not be thousands of products from hundreds of merchants available just to have a choice. The point should be the highest selling products that produce the most revenue. We should not be window shopping here....just looking without buying.

SFI cannot survive being a shopping mall.

And now, you can earn commissions from referring members to Rewardical merchants if you want, and Localvantia shops. The money the store owners are going to pay for the tokens that was going to the Executive Pool is now going into commissions. Over 300 locations and 65,000 products you can advertise. I don't think there is a lack of products.

Honestly, not that much has changed from the product point of view, except of how they are delivered, and a lot of products don't exist in TripleClicks anymore.

60 posts

13 days ago

Good job! And now there are even more benefits to being an EA, which can help people even quicker if they choose.

60 posts

13 days ago

When you are recruiting members, PSA's, to your team, do you realize they can earn as a "FREE" member?

Gery has always said their is no obligation to purchase; sell products from TripleClicks and earn commissions.

Well, if you teach your new PSA's to recruit referrals to their team as PSA's, they will earn 20% commission on all sales they make to their team. This is probably obvious, but do we ever approach our new affiliates that way?

They can earn commissions without ever becoming an EA if they choose not to, or if they can't afford it right away. It would be nice if they could, but if we could show them the path towards EA does not have to go through their bank account right away, would we be willing to show them that route?

Along the way we can show them that upgrading to EA will give them access to Team Override commissions of 4% up to 3 levels deep, and CSA commissions of 8% on any CSA's they get. Plus, they get CSA's when they upgrade and maintain that rank every month, along with some TCredits. Show them the benefits chart that explains what they get when they upgrade.

We don't have to push them when they first signup. Let SFI do the work with their Smart Start program. We just have to be there to answer their questions, and show them the benefits of upgrading, starting with EA. Once they look at the benefits chart, they can see all the things they get at the different upgrades to higher ranks.

A lot of programs let you sign up for free, but then you have to purchase upgrades to be eligible for any commissions. Not with SFI. You can earn commissions as a free member. And not just with PSA's, but with PRM's as well.

27 posts

New Compensation Plan is an Improvement. My take on how. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Sponsor

13 days ago

How is the reality different? Direct Commissions from any of your PSA's are 20% for any purchase they make. Plus, if you are an EA, you will also get a Team Override commission of 4% on any purchases made by your PSA. And, you get 4% Team Override commissions on any purchase made by anyone in your downline, which for you is 8 levels at the STL rank.

Not to mention 16% commission on any CSA's that were yours at the end of May; and 8% commission on any CSA's you received after that.

27 posts

New Compensation Plan is an Improvement. My take on how. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Sponsor

13 days ago

It's actually 11 tiers at the 0. 71 because your tier 1 sales come at the 20% Direct Commission level. Still that's $7.81 instead of the listed $5.65 a difference of $2.16 so the math may be off a bit still. Good catch. BTW the 5.65 covers 8 tiers of commission instead of 11

No, it's 12 generations including your first generation that you earn Team Overrides on. On your first generation you actually earn both a Direct Commission AND a Team Override (if you're qualified for Team Overrides).

There's definitely an error here in the code. We are addressing it now.

Seems to be fixed now.

Just wanted to know if we get Team Overrides for affiliate ranks as well. I would presume yes, but since we got matching VP for EA and up, I just wanted to confirm.

21 posts

Redesigned Strategy for Guaranteed ROI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

14 days ago

Thanks for you reply,
"grab the “Ultimate Smart Start” of 1000 Rewardicals and 50 CSAs by setting up a 1500 VP Auto-Delivery for TCredits within 48 hours."
Refer the news: news.sfimg.com/2018/04/25/goodbye-class-cash-hello-smart-start/

Regards
Mhd. Sadique

From the same link you posted above:

" Q: Why the requirement for the 1500 VP pack of TCredits to qualify for the “Ultimate Smart Start?”
There are several reasons:

Every affiliate can use TCredits and can actually parlay them into much more than what they cost. And, soon, we’ll be coming out with some additional fantastic NEW ways to use TCredits! Stay tuned!
This TCredits pack includes a handsome $17.66 in CV (hence, excellent commissions for upline members). And with the requirement being a monthly Auto-Delivery, those great commissions can continue month after month!
As a digital product, it can be delivered immediately anywhere in the world and there’s no shipping cost. In other words, it’s a perfect product for SFI’s global footprint.
With TCredits on-hand, new affiliates can immediately begin trying out auctions, Eager Zebra games, and more. These actions of course also help get new affiliates engaged and active, which is critical.
We wanted to keep it simple! Give people lots of choices and many will get overwhelmed and actually become stuck. We wanted to test a nice, clean, simple “Order THIS” program and see how it does.
The monthly Auto-Delivery price for this TCredits pack is just $36.25. That means for about $1.20 a day—less than the price of a daily cup of coffee or soda—new members can lock in monthly EA status, lock in their CSAs, and so, so, so much more! Your own powerful online business for just $1.20 a day is a mind-blowing bargain if you really think about it!"

I think the 1500vp is the highlight in the news. 15 x single TCredits provide 1530VPs. It saves 8$ when you compare with 125TcR and the CV also a little bit high. Let us wait for more replies from experienced affiliates.

Regard's
Mhd. Sadique

15 single TCredits will give you 150 Rewardical Tokens when spent, and you can redeem for 50 VP

125 TCredits will give you 1250 Rewardical Tokens when spent, and you can redeem for 416 VP.

Since tokens do not expire at the present moment, and can be used for other redemptions, the better value is in the 125 TCredit pack.

125packs cost 36.25$, 15 TCredits cost 28.35$ only. What about the excess 7.99$?

Regard's
Mhd. sadique

An extra 110 TCredits, and can be turned into 1100 Rewardical Tokens. More value for your money.

21 posts

Redesigned Strategy for Guaranteed ROI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

14 days ago

Thanks for you reply,
"grab the “Ultimate Smart Start” of 1000 Rewardicals and 50 CSAs by setting up a 1500 VP Auto-Delivery for TCredits within 48 hours."
Refer the news: news.sfimg.com/2018/04/25/goodbye-class-cash-hello-smart-start/

Regards
Mhd. Sadique

From the same link you posted above:

" Q: Why the requirement for the 1500 VP pack of TCredits to qualify for the “Ultimate Smart Start?”
There are several reasons:

Every affiliate can use TCredits and can actually parlay them into much more than what they cost. And, soon, we’ll be coming out with some additional fantastic NEW ways to use TCredits! Stay tuned!
This TCredits pack includes a handsome $17.66 in CV (hence, excellent commissions for upline members). And with the requirement being a monthly Auto-Delivery, those great commissions can continue month after month!
As a digital product, it can be delivered immediately anywhere in the world and there’s no shipping cost. In other words, it’s a perfect product for SFI’s global footprint.
With TCredits on-hand, new affiliates can immediately begin trying out auctions, Eager Zebra games, and more. These actions of course also help get new affiliates engaged and active, which is critical.
We wanted to keep it simple! Give people lots of choices and many will get overwhelmed and actually become stuck. We wanted to test a nice, clean, simple “Order THIS” program and see how it does.
The monthly Auto-Delivery price for this TCredits pack is just $36.25. That means for about $1.20 a day—less than the price of a daily cup of coffee or soda—new members can lock in monthly EA status, lock in their CSAs, and so, so, so much more! Your own powerful online business for just $1.20 a day is a mind-blowing bargain if you really think about it!"

I think the 1500vp is the highlight in the news. 15 x single TCredits provide 1530VPs. It saves 8$ when you compare with 125TcR and the CV also a little bit high. Let us wait for more replies from experienced affiliates.

Regard's
Mhd. Sadique

15 single TCredits will give you 150 Rewardical Tokens when spent, and you can redeem for 50 VP

125 TCredits will give you 1250 Rewardical Tokens when spent, and you can redeem for 416 VP.

Since tokens do not expire at the present moment, and can be used for other redemptions, the better value is in the 125 TCredit pack.

367 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

14 days ago

First, any existing CSA's you have will now earn you 16%, not 15%, so you have a 1% increase.

Second, as an EA, you can now earn up to 3 levels deep for team overrides. Before, you could not earn from anyone past your PSA's. If your commissions drop by 50%, it is because your PSA's haven't recruited any PSA's for themselves. Yes, direct commissions are less, but as only an EA, you can earn more if you start building your team.