Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Franklin H

United States

Gold Fast-Track

27 posts

Why the reduction? in Ask Gery #VersaPoints

19 hours ago

I have a suspicion that a lot of Team Leaders will not send emails for just 10 VP's. Or, they may send less than they used to. I hope I'm wrong.

8 posts

I just won a LIFETIME CUSTOM PRESTIGE DOMAIN in PB auction but I have no knowledge in using it. HELP! in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

I just won an Eminent Domain. I already have one. Can I transfer it to one of my PSa's or CSA's?

10 posts

Secrets of SFI Success in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

12 days ago

SFI will bring you cool cash if you will put forth the effort to sincerely build your business, buy from your store (Triple Clicks), recruit new affiliates, and have fun playing the Zack Zebra games. There is more as you will find out. This can be an exciting adventure. Can you handle it? Can you feel the excitement building as your Personally Referred Affiliates join and begin their own adventure with you as their leader? I get excited just talking about it. If you haven't really begun, why not?

12 posts

What Else should you need from ZackJack? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Wouldn't it be fantastic if building a business was more important than playing Zebra games for several hours per day?

12 posts

Jumpstart Business, Buy Some TCredits have no Money in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Good for you. As Jim Valvano constantly expressed: Don't Give Up! DON'T EVER GIVE UP!

33 posts

Introduction - Steven in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

16 days ago

You are looking for shortcuts, aren't you? Take it from us who have been thru it. It is much easier now than it used to be. There Are No Shortcuts! Read "The Plan", And follow it!

8 posts

when i be Team Leader? in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Do you have any PSA's or CSA's? If you do, you are a Team Leader. Set up a communication program with them (Stream, Team Mail), etc.) and you are there. Go for it and have fun!

15 posts

Irregular mistake,making my (some of) ZackJack games Prime games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

Here is how I play Zackjack. I try to get the early cards add up to 10 or 11. In that way if I draw a face card I apply that to the 11. Or if I draw an Ace, I apply that to a face card or a 10. That get me to 21. Another trick is getting a low value card. Try to put your low value cards on the same hand, because if you get six cards in that hand without busting, you get credited for 21 even if the total does not reach 21. The more you play you will get a better feel for what's coming next. I don't use the extra flames that much. I usually spend 3 TCredits and get 20 extra flames per day. That's not so bad. I have often spent more than 3 TCredits on one game of KOT. And, I have lost a few Prime Scores because I hit the button accidentally and had a low score registered instead. My final tip. Set a goal that you want your Prime Score to be. My minimum is 700. Otherwise I won't use it. One last thing. When your hand gets tired, its time to stop and take a break.

15 posts

Irregular mistake,making my (some of) ZackJack games Prime games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

23 days ago

I usually play until I get the 10 Prime Scores. One time it took me 100 games. Other times it is about 50 games. Today it only took me 27 games to get the 10 Prime Scores. That was pretty good, don't you think? By the way, after you get those 10 Primes, what good is it to continue playing that day?

39 posts

Double win ZackJack500th and KOT 80th in Recognition

27 days ago

Zackjack has been here for 21 days. If you had 10 Prime scores each day that comes to 210 wins How did you reach 500? Do you play beyond the 10 Prime scores each day? If so, why? Whatever, that is a great achievement!

15 posts

Knocked Out in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Yes, I had the correct answer but when the second 20 seconds displayed, I was immediately "knocked out", even though my answer was correct. Oh, well! What can a person do?

24 posts

Matches in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

There is a statement on the site that says you can only buy matches between games. I had the same trouble so I played a game with no extra matches and after that game was over, then I bought matches. By the way I am still doing well without buying extra matches. It just takes me playing more games to reach my personal goals.

13 posts

KOT Quiz - A few seconds more? in Ask Gery #Contests

about 1 month ago

Maybe the problem you are having is on the Quick Pick games. I have also been knocked out many times with time left (or so I thought) and looked up to see that that was a Quick Pick game. So I would suggest that you react sooner on the Quick Pick games. Good picking!

17 posts

Welcome New Affiliates, Just Breath in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I appreciate your thoughts that you presented. With your permission, I would like to use these thoughts to send to my new affiliates. I wish you the best!

35 posts

40 ZackJacks in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I congratulate all those who are giving up sleep and the opportunity to build something great with their scores on Zackjack. I am really concerned as to what this may lead to. Why are we here? I suppose my comments would generate all kinds of answers. I have been here since 2010 when we didn't have all these diversions. I enjoy the games but I am trying to build a team that will sell products. Please, SFI affiliates, don't spend all your spare time playing. I played a few games of Zackjack last night and it is addictive! Balance your time and don't forget why you are here at SFI!

9 posts

Pukwodgie in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I have lived over 79 years. I have never heard that name before!

9 posts

PSA missing in Team Building #Pricebenders #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations! While you are waiting, why don't you prepare a good welcoming letter to send to them when you get them. There are tips for such letters under the black tabs. I hope you receive some active affiliates.

13 posts

How to play the knock out trivia game in order to emerge a winner in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

about 1 month ago

There is no best method to win K-O-T. I find being 79 years of age and having seen many experiences in my life, helps a lot. Another is to have read a lot, and most of all, don't stint on using TC redits to assist you when you don't know the answer and then be able to narrow the choices down. Actually, I have always solved many crossword puzzles and word games. Just have fun (and a good memory) because the questions do repeat from time to time.

11 posts

If I was gone for 12-10 month,can I get my lost 1500vp back? And if yes,how can I get it back? in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I don't know if you can put a vacation hold on for that long. Anyway, have you forgotten that each month we start over collecting VP's? So, each 1st day of the month, you start out with zero. For whatever reason you will be away, I hope it all works out well for you.

15 posts

Looks like I won the PB auction #99912. What do I do now, because nothing is happening? in Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Check out the Triple Clicks Home Page. There you may find a blinking action for you to click on.

34 posts

Congrats, Time Machine winner! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Have you read thru the list of 1006 winners? I scanned it rapidly and guess what I notices? Many of the winners, including me, are all active in the Zebra games. What I am saying is - get active in as many of the SFI opportunities as you can, and you will be a winner in the future. You can't fail!

lioneagle

26 posts

My greatest week in my SFI Business in Recognition #Contests

2 months ago

You forgot to mention how many PSA's you signed up, or ads placed to sell Triple Clicks products, or other ways in which you increased your business. That is how you will make money and have a successful business. Let's build something BIG!

39 posts

T-Time change in Suggestion Box #TCredits

2 months ago

I can't believe that there are more than a few who exceeded entering more than 18 times a day anyway. When do they sleep? As for myself, I seldom enter more than 4 times a day. To those who do, I congratulate you on your persistence and commitment.

12 posts

Can we not promote Fat Brain Toys. I love their products and know lots of people that would also in TripleClicks Sales

2 months ago

Yesterday I Googled Fat Brain Toys. I was very surprised. I thought Fat Brain Toys was an unknown name in the toy industry. Was I surprised! They have hundreds of toys and Amazon is also selling them. I wonder if we can get a website or landing page of some kind to use for advertising Fat Brain Toys. We could make extra commissions for selling them thru our various advertising links. Maybe even a Gateway?

7 posts

What's going on with the game Knockout trivia, two days don‚t have a competition ? in Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Are you sure that you don't mean, "Biz Quiz"? The new spot for that is on the WinIt page. I missed it yesterday and today, but I found it on the Win It tab.