Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

19 posts

Today's SFI Biz Quiz - Suggestion in Ask Gery #Contests

23 days ago

Well, I searched for about an hour for Time Machine winners and I could not find it. Funny thing is, I was one of those winners and I submitted my name, but it was not accepted.

15 posts

International Date Line and New Announcements in Suggestion Box

24 days ago

Thanks to all of you who shared your opinion. That's all I was asking for. That is what we do here. We discuss. I wasn't asking as if I was demanding a change. Personally, some of you made better comments than I did. Good for you. Keep it up and use your thoughts to grow your business. Have a great success as you do so!

15 posts

24 days ago

Except that announcements are seldom made at the end of a month.

15 posts

25 days ago

I have noticed something with the announcement today of the new challenges for EZ card games. It seems that those countries received this info yesterday, because of the Date Line. So, they have a one to two day jump on the leaderboards. I have seen this before and I have this thought. Why can't new announcements be made at the same time, on both sides of the International Date Line? That seems fair to me. That's my opinion! What's yours?

13 posts

EZ game question in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

26 days ago

Hello, Susan. Have you seen the number of badges that you can get for the different hands? I suppose that is why I play and the chance to move up the Leaderboard. We also get 10 Rewardicals for each winning game. I have accumulated a lot of RT's and for which I have redeemed for Tcredits, VP's. I try to win 10 Poker games and usually from one to four Zackjack games each day. Keep playing to use those RT's for other needs.

28 posts

No one like this --- expire of TCredits in Eager Zebra

28 days ago

Tcredits are not a savings account. Put them to work. Use them and they will work for you!

1 post

PSA recruitment vs PSA Participation in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

KnockOut Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Oops! I did it again. I was referring to Gold Streak in the post above.

4 posts

KnockOut Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Today, I was unlucky enough to have had to spend a TCredit two different times on Trivia. At the end of the game on each occasion the legend showed I had won 2 VP's. When I checked my VP's for the day, I noticed those VP's were not included in my days' total. However, I believe that I did receive Rewardicals instead. Am I correct? Is that also true for all the EZ games? I know my action VP's are not adding up like they used to.

6 posts

Winner..! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Are you congratulating yourself? By the way, what was your plan for doing this in just two months?

6 posts

Rewardicals and Bit Coin in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Mr. Carson, James Altucher has made this statement: "With one single move, Amazon will shock the world and create an opportunity for anyone to turn $100.00 into a retirement fortune in the next 12 months." Supposedly the announcement will come on or before April 27th. That announcement will be "that Amazon will start accepting Bit Coin as payment". That causes me to wonder. This is a result of all the cryptocurrencies we have been hearing about. Here is my question: Will Rewardicals become a cryptocurrency, such as Bit Coin?

24 posts

KOT = Trivia = Minutiae? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Apparently, some of you did not see the reprisal of my post. Again, I was erroneous in stating KOT was what I was referring to. My entire complaint is with Gold Streak. Let me say this - I only play Gold Streak a couple of times, unless I get put out on both free games, usually by an answer that doesn't make sense. I still don't understand how some answers are arrived at. Mostly, there is no sense to these answers. That is my complaint. I am a competitive person and I can stand losing, except when the loss is a result of something that doesn't make sense.

24 posts

about 1 month ago

Boy-O-Boy! How "stupid" I am!. My apologies to all who were offended by my post. Actually, my Reference Point should have been the Gold Streak game. I have no problems with KOT, even though I have won that 500 or so times. The Gold Streak game is totally the target of my opinion.

24 posts

about 1 month ago

For a long time now, I am really unimpressed with KOT. For example, do you really care if a toad or a koala are intelligent? Some of the questions are so stupid and the answers are more so. I understand that the game is imported, but I think it is worn out. There are so many answers that just don't make any logical sense. I like to play the game, but not when the only logical answer is considered wrong. I just can't believe that someone would answer a question with just such a stupid answer. I also know that many affiliates consider this their favorite. I also believe that many affiliates are getting balder after submitting an answer that just had- to -be - right. (For those who don't understand this statement, have you ever heard of a person pulling his hair out after something happens that doesn't make any sense?) Anyway, if SFI has a new game ready, here is an opportunity to replace that old, tired, and exasperation-producing game of KOT! That's my opinion, what's yours?

11 posts

Birthdays and Anniversaries in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

It is another chance to make a contact with that affiliate to see how he is doing.

46 posts

In desperate need of VP!! in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

If you can come up with $20.00, you can buy 50 TCredits. That will get you 694 VP. Don't buy the special 50 TCredits for $9.98, though. That won't get you the VP's you need. Also, if you have Rewardicals, you can use those for payment. God Bless!

18 posts

how we can use the Rewardical tokens to our advantage? in Team Building #Leadership #Rewardical #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It depends on what your needs are. For sure, I would consider carefully and not choose rashly.

22 posts

Time Machine - Winter Olympics in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

They should go back and check the results. Surely, the total was 84 (my guess).

5 posts

MRP conversion in to VP or Rewardicals in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Last night I used most of my MRP balance to buy TCredits. Now I have a balance (116). I am willing to donate those to a Pool for some charity, like The International Red Cross. Maybe the rest of you who have a balance under 150 would be willing to do the same. How about it, SFI? We have sure had a lot of world tragedies in the last few years. And, every little bit helps!

6 posts

LAUNCH PAD in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Stephen, after the first 12 lessons, you cannot click on "next chapter' to get the next lesson. You have to do what I explained to reach the next set of lessons with the drop-down capability. And, there are 62 lessons now, not 57.

6 posts

2 months ago

Anna Marie, you have to get past the first 12 to find what you suggest.

6 posts

2 months ago

Have any of you clicked on the gray Launch Pad button at the top right of your Affiliate Home Page? Yes, the one that takes you to the Launch Pad lessons. Well, you can see the first 12 lessons, but how do you find the other 50 lessons? After completing #12 and then clicking the "next chapter", you get taken back to #12. Here is what I learned: Click on "search" at the top of #12. You will get a drop-down that tells you to "search Launch Pad lessons". Then, click on the blue "Search" button and it will take you to a page that lists the lessons completed with a green check mark. Click on any of those without the green check mark. Then, read that lesson. When you're done, click on I"ve reviewed this lesson, and then click on "next chapter".

I wonder how many (like me) have been missing these lessons. Well, no longer. Now, you can complete all 62 lessons. You may find something new to you and get some immediate benefit from it. For example, how many of you know what the Zing Network is!

14 posts

Pay Day in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

You go, girl! You are really committed. Keep it up. It will pay off for you, someday!

7 posts

A suggestion for an additional grand master porker badge in VersaPoints #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Cancel that last post. A Royal Flush is different.

7 posts

A suggestion for an additional grand master porker badge in VersaPoints #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

We already have that. It is the Fullest House Badge. And, yes, I have it.