Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Franklin H

United States

Gold Fast-Track

31 posts

How to increase VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Go to the Triple Clicks buy tab, scroll down for TCredits purchases. Make a purchase that will give you the VP's you need.

7 posts

Can we have Block Puzzle game in the future maybe, thanks. in Eager Zebra

17 days ago

I believe we have enough problems with our current games. Also, will someone please explain to me, how I can lose 900 Badge Quest points in three days when I maintain my activity every day?

33 posts

How to Get VP in Easy Way in Getting Started #Getting Started

21 days ago

You can buy 20 TCredits for $9.80 and receive 363 VP's. The rest should be easy if you do your Daily Tasks.

10 posts

How to get high versa points in VersaPoints

22 days ago

Purchase TCredits.

13 posts

Why T-time link is not working? Why I can't participate in T-time hourly tcredit program? in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

It's working for me. Try clicking on the T - Time button at the bottom of the win it tab.

29 posts

OOOPS you are Incorrect... in Ask Gery

about 1 month ago

I have had a couple of times where I knew my answer was right and was given the "wrong" response. Later when I went back to try another answer the answer showed "right".

11 posts

Erro in Knock out trivea game in Ask Gery #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

It has happened to me many times.

47 posts

Great poker game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

You won't get my apology because I never accused you. If I had developed a new game, would it not be common sense to try it out. I would have chosen a few game players to experiment with, But, I would not approve making a post about how well you did. I did not slander Gary. I was just saying "if". This whole situation is just a crumb to what I have noticed for the last few weeks. I probably will not continue at the level I have been. Thanks a lot for your contributions to SFI.

47 posts

about 1 month ago

Yes, Gary and Milos, it does matter. I don't believe it was a glitch. If you have selected certain individuals to try the new games out for a few days, then simply admit it. Don't pass it off as a glitch. Also, all scores received previous to the announcement should not count for a Leaderboard. Otherwise it is not fair! I am very concerned about SFI's direction. Are we becoming a gaming website? I am troubled by these actions and I may have to make a decision about my future with SFI. Our biggest effort needs to be the new PSA. How are we going to see them receive income sooner? We are losing hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars acquiring PSA's. That needs to change!

47 posts

about 1 month ago

The announcement was just released today. How could you have 11 straight days of success?

8 posts

Spin & Win answer failed in VersaPoints #Contests

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

56 posts

Why the reduction? in Ask Gery #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I have a suspicion that a lot of Team Leaders will not send emails for just 10 VP's. Or, they may send less than they used to. I hope I'm wrong.

9 posts

I just won a LIFETIME CUSTOM PRESTIGE DOMAIN in PB auction but I have no knowledge in using it. HELP! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I just won an Eminent Domain. I already have one. Can I transfer it to one of my PSa's or CSA's?

10 posts

Secrets of SFI Success in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

SFI will bring you cool cash if you will put forth the effort to sincerely build your business, buy from your store (Triple Clicks), recruit new affiliates, and have fun playing the Zack Zebra games. There is more as you will find out. This can be an exciting adventure. Can you handle it? Can you feel the excitement building as your Personally Referred Affiliates join and begin their own adventure with you as their leader? I get excited just talking about it. If you haven't really begun, why not?

12 posts

What Else should you need from ZackJack? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Wouldn't it be fantastic if building a business was more important than playing Zebra games for several hours per day?

12 posts

Jumpstart Business, Buy Some TCredits have no Money in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Good for you. As Jim Valvano constantly expressed: Don't Give Up! DON'T EVER GIVE UP!

33 posts

Introduction - Steven in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

You are looking for shortcuts, aren't you? Take it from us who have been thru it. It is much easier now than it used to be. There Are No Shortcuts! Read "The Plan", And follow it!

8 posts

when i be Team Leader? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Do you have any PSA's or CSA's? If you do, you are a Team Leader. Set up a communication program with them (Stream, Team Mail), etc.) and you are there. Go for it and have fun!

15 posts

Irregular mistake,making my (some of) ZackJack games Prime games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Here is how I play Zackjack. I try to get the early cards add up to 10 or 11. In that way if I draw a face card I apply that to the 11. Or if I draw an Ace, I apply that to a face card or a 10. That get me to 21. Another trick is getting a low value card. Try to put your low value cards on the same hand, because if you get six cards in that hand without busting, you get credited for 21 even if the total does not reach 21. The more you play you will get a better feel for what's coming next. I don't use the extra flames that much. I usually spend 3 TCredits and get 20 extra flames per day. That's not so bad. I have often spent more than 3 TCredits on one game of KOT. And, I have lost a few Prime Scores because I hit the button accidentally and had a low score registered instead. My final tip. Set a goal that you want your Prime Score to be. My minimum is 700. Otherwise I won't use it. One last thing. When your hand gets tired, its time to stop and take a break.

15 posts

Irregular mistake,making my (some of) ZackJack games Prime games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

I usually play until I get the 10 Prime Scores. One time it took me 100 games. Other times it is about 50 games. Today it only took me 27 games to get the 10 Prime Scores. That was pretty good, don't you think? By the way, after you get those 10 Primes, what good is it to continue playing that day?

39 posts

Double win ZackJack500th and KOT 80th in Recognition

2 months ago

Zackjack has been here for 21 days. If you had 10 Prime scores each day that comes to 210 wins How did you reach 500? Do you play beyond the 10 Prime scores each day? If so, why? Whatever, that is a great achievement!

15 posts

Knocked Out in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Yes, I had the correct answer but when the second 20 seconds displayed, I was immediately "knocked out", even though my answer was correct. Oh, well! What can a person do?

24 posts

Matches in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

There is a statement on the site that says you can only buy matches between games. I had the same trouble so I played a game with no extra matches and after that game was over, then I bought matches. By the way I am still doing well without buying extra matches. It just takes me playing more games to reach my personal goals.

13 posts

KOT Quiz - A few seconds more? in Ask Gery #Contests

3 months ago

Maybe the problem you are having is on the Quick Pick games. I have also been knocked out many times with time left (or so I thought) and looked up to see that that was a Quick Pick game. So I would suggest that you react sooner on the Quick Pick games. Good picking!