Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

3 posts

Christmas Goal in ECA Program #Compensation #ECA #Sales

26 minutes ago

I have a wonderful idea, Let us all purchase at least one item from an ECA vendor in December. Can you imagine what would happen? First of all, we would make commissions on that! Secondly, the ECA vendors would make money and probably sell more than they ever had. By the way, they have some great products. Thirdly, SFI would make money and have a lot of happy affiliates. EVERYBODY WOULD MAKE MONEY! Think about it! What a wonderful way to finish the year! Maybe that can even be a great goal for 2018. Let's all support our ECA's! Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

34 posts

How can I earn a Fullest House Badge? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #VersaPoints

1 day ago

I would give you this hint: You will not get three hands accidentally, or quickly. You have to plan your play to get Full Houses. Start the game with a goal of getting the first one. Try to get that early in the game. Once you have one, then work for the second one. And then get the third. You will have to buy matches so that you can move cards around. It isn't easy. I have had two of them, and when you achieve it, you will feel good about yourself. Have fun!

25 posts

Ms. Luck in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Luck can never replace hard work and conscientious application of it. (My own quote)

17 posts

A challenge to the gamers in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Which scores are you referring to?

11 posts

Build a better mousetrap in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Correction - I meant to say that the latest number of products is just over 93,000.

11 posts

Build a better mousetrap in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Nice post, but correct of products to just over 93,000 products.

10 posts

Eager Zebra in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

What? Are you sending yourself congratulatory messages on the Forum?

81 posts

My PSA is asking me money to buy him a laptop. in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Ignore him. He will go away very soon.

29 posts

Attendance in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

I, too, have lost "streaks".. Just let it be. Remember - to err is human. It just shows we are all vulnerable and keep on a ready alert, constantly!

12 posts

Prestige domain in Getting Started

2 months ago

On your Home Page, under the black tabs, Support tab, you will find Site Map. By the way, that is one of the most important sites for you to use. In the center column, at the very bottom, you will see Prestige Domain. There you will find the info you need.

14 posts

Only 3 hours in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

3 hours would be tough. What if you became successful working only 3 hours per week. Success breeds success which demands more time. Have you looked at your schedule? Maybe you can look at the other 165 hours to see where some of your time could be shortened to enable you to allow you to add at least 7 more hours to the three you now have. 10 hour would give you a better chance. Good luck and Godspeed.

16 posts

Problems with making purchase in TC w/Debit Card in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TCredits

3 months ago

A debit card is like a checking account without checks. When you make a transaction, then that amount is deducted from your account. You have to make deposits to keep the account usable. It is not a credit card where you borrow money and then make payments to the credit card company. So, I hope I have not presumed too much. A debit card is good because you won't have to pay a fee to use it. Using it well may build up your credit score, also. Good luck.

52 posts

Mayweather vs. McGregor in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

TCredits? He could probably buy all of SFI!

14 posts

Auction badge or not? in Pricebenders #CSA #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 months ago

There should not be a badge for auctions. Do we have one for buying TC products? A badge would give an unfair advantage for those who amass a large amount of TCredits to bid on auctions.

27 posts

200 Free TCredits! Thank You SFI in Recognition #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 months ago

I don't think he is telling us he received 200 TCredits for this time, 100 wins x 2 TCredits = 200 TCredits.

39 posts

Distressing in Ask Gery

4 months ago

I have been harassed for the last few days with these surveys. They are phishing for your info. I was scammed by one of these a few months ago. DO NOT OPEN THEM! I have unsubscribed from several but they are all coming from the same scammer. I wish I knew how to tell you to get rid of them. Maybe this is a temporary thing. Best advice is to AVOID THEM.

34 posts

BTL badge dropped to EA today in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Spend as little as $9.80 and you will receive more VP's than you need.

19 posts

My EA badge fell back to Affiliate in Miscellaneous #Leadership

4 months ago

What are you worrying about? Just do the To-Do-List every day and you will get the VP's you need.

36 posts

Affiliate is cancelled in Team Building #Team Building

5 months ago

Must we always do everything by the book? Jonathan lost his PSA within a few minutes. I just believe this is an anomaly of our rule. Sometimes we have to do what is fair!

36 posts

5 months ago

He lost his new affiliate rather quickly, don't you think? We even have a three- day-right-of refusal here in the USA, which is very fair. Maybe, SFI should use 24 - 72 hrs has a time to replace an affiliate who drops out in that period. To me, that would be fair.

36 posts

5 months ago

You have received a few responses to your post that I find to be "pollyanna". I don't agree with those responses. You spent several TCredits to receive that affiliate and you should have it replaced. That is one of the reasons I don't take part in PB Auctions. I hope you get it replaced.

41 posts

Dissapointment in Getting Started

5 months ago

At some point, and the earlier the better, you must understand that you are responsible for your own success. SFI has already given you the tools. Now, you must use those tools. Go back to the Launch Pad and read again, that material. VP's are not hard to get, if you invest just a few dollars. I recommend that you take a deep breath, and then start again. Don't try to get it all done in one day or one week. And, if you can't afford the Buyer Bundle, at least buy 50 TCredits. That will give you a running start around the first of the month. You can do it! Now, take that step!

16 posts

Receiving versa points for Tripleclicks reviews in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

5 months ago

You can't receive more VP's on repeat purchases.

26 posts

My PSA Becomes A Bronze Team Leader! in Recognition #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

6 months ago

Lucky, lucky you! Congratulations!

49 posts

Eager Zebra Games in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

6 months ago

Does everybody play all eight Eager Zebra games? I don't, nor do I want to. They are a nice break from your hard work in building your business, but I don't think they should be the wherewithal. I don't have more time to spend playing games. Besides they cost you money (TCredits) that you could use to advertise or prospect. You need to come to an agreement with yourself as to which way you want to go. I hope you choose wisely and smartly.