Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

14 posts

How to Quickly Return from TripleClicks' Page to SFI Page. in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

5 days ago

I have a cardinal rule - if the text is in Blue, click on it. It contains info you need to know!

17 posts

CSA Rewards cannot locate in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

15 days ago

If an affiliate has no activity, why would he be considered a "mover"?

48 posts

I lost my E A status -- I am so sad in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

You are learning something very valuable for this situation. If at all possible, plan to reach your next level as early in the month as you can. And, the BEST solution is to set up an Automatic Delivery of products with which you can achieve the 1500 VP's. If there are others in the same situation, take this advice!

16 posts

Raise your hand! in Getting Started

27 days ago

You are still fretting over something from two months ago? I don't get it. Perhaps the sponsor was himself unable to provide you with what you needed. I have been there myself, and we are not all able to provide that kind of help. Perhaps your past activity entered into his decision. How about you? How was your next month? Did you apply what you learned to reach the EA level? Apparently, since you are a Bronze Team Leader, you gained from the experience. You should talk to your Sponsor and settle the issue.

19 posts

Financial Background in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Why would you ask that of personnel within the company? I am sure you have also pursued your answer in the financial world. Failing to do that and not finding any problems, ask someone who is close at hand. Therefore, you have found only good reports. Now, you should get involved and add your expertise to building a SFI business of your own. Happy Trails!

12 posts

How to get the uber pucks badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Whoa! Slow down. Many of us have acquired the badges necessary for "Master" over months and years of activity. Build your business by gaining a down line and transfer selling. If you do that, your business will be built the best way. The badges will come but gaining them too fast won't put dollars in your pocket.

85 posts

T-time game to be change to rewardical game in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

I agree! For many affiliates, T - Time is one of very few chances for an affiliate to gain some TCredits. Leave it be!

8 posts

How to go EA every month in Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

That is the idea. Do those three things and you will build a great business!

12 posts

Please create junior and senior category players in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Oops. I did not know that there is a limit of two T-Shirts per player, per year. I had been wondering about these same 10 receiving so many. Personally, I only play to keep the Badges and win Rewardicals. Winning a T-Shirt is not an incentive for me. I have been playing less lately anyway. Maybe another kind of incentive is necessary. If I offended anyone, I am sorry. I am in a funky mood right now and feeling kind-of worthless. Have a great week everybody.

12 posts

Please create junior and senior category players in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I wonder how many T-Shirts are necessary to be a success. Maybe they have big families to give them to.

38 posts

Problems with Eager Zebra games in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I am not getting the sound 90% of the time.

19 posts

Today's SFI Biz Quiz - Suggestion in Ask Gery #Contests

3 months ago

Well, I searched for about an hour for Time Machine winners and I could not find it. Funny thing is, I was one of those winners and I submitted my name, but it was not accepted.

15 posts

International Date Line and New Announcements in Suggestion Box

3 months ago

Thanks to all of you who shared your opinion. That's all I was asking for. That is what we do here. We discuss. I wasn't asking as if I was demanding a change. Personally, some of you made better comments than I did. Good for you. Keep it up and use your thoughts to grow your business. Have a great success as you do so!

15 posts

3 months ago

Except that announcements are seldom made at the end of a month.

15 posts

3 months ago

I have noticed something with the announcement today of the new challenges for EZ card games. It seems that those countries received this info yesterday, because of the Date Line. So, they have a one to two day jump on the leaderboards. I have seen this before and I have this thought. Why can't new announcements be made at the same time, on both sides of the International Date Line? That seems fair to me. That's my opinion! What's yours?

13 posts

EZ game question in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hello, Susan. Have you seen the number of badges that you can get for the different hands? I suppose that is why I play and the chance to move up the Leaderboard. We also get 10 Rewardicals for each winning game. I have accumulated a lot of RT's and for which I have redeemed for Tcredits, VP's. I try to win 10 Poker games and usually from one to four Zackjack games each day. Keep playing to use those RT's for other needs.

28 posts

No one like this --- expire of TCredits in Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Tcredits are not a savings account. Put them to work. Use them and they will work for you!

1 post

PSA recruitment vs PSA Participation in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

KnockOut Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Oops! I did it again. I was referring to Gold Streak in the post above.

4 posts

KnockOut Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Today, I was unlucky enough to have had to spend a TCredit two different times on Trivia. At the end of the game on each occasion the legend showed I had won 2 VP's. When I checked my VP's for the day, I noticed those VP's were not included in my days' total. However, I believe that I did receive Rewardicals instead. Am I correct? Is that also true for all the EZ games? I know my action VP's are not adding up like they used to.

6 posts

Winner..! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Are you congratulating yourself? By the way, what was your plan for doing this in just two months?

6 posts

Rewardicals and Bit Coin in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical

3 months ago

Mr. Carson, James Altucher has made this statement: "With one single move, Amazon will shock the world and create an opportunity for anyone to turn $100.00 into a retirement fortune in the next 12 months." Supposedly the announcement will come on or before April 27th. That announcement will be "that Amazon will start accepting Bit Coin as payment". That causes me to wonder. This is a result of all the cryptocurrencies we have been hearing about. Here is my question: Will Rewardicals become a cryptocurrency, such as Bit Coin?