Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Franklin H

United States

Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

SITEMAP is there for your Assistance in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

19 hours ago

There is another site which I get answers from. It is the Glossary!

24 posts

General Confirmation of answer right answer in Eager Zebra

4 days ago

I have many times wondered who the people are who are being asked these questions. Many times I don't understand how they could come up with an answer which to me was beyond the realm of reason. Often, I wonder if those being asked are giving a logical answer or were just answering to throw people off. Nevertheless, I continue to take more time to try and figure out what they will answer, even if it is not what I would answer.

10 posts

Kings Ransom at Card King! in Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Don't we have a minimum age of 13 years. P.S. I am kidding but why don't we have a photo of the actual member?

7 posts

How to use traffic suppliers to grow my business? in TripleClicks Sales #Marketing #Sales

5 days ago

Traffic suppliers are all over the place. We have several ECA's who will supply you with visitors (traffic), some will even guarantee them to be valid opportunity -seekers. Click on to Triple Clicks and type in "visitors". Good luck.

9 posts

Grandmaster Poker in Recognition #TripleClicks

6 days ago

How can you have received two of those scores? One hand in each only shows four cards played.

26 posts

Badge Quest in Ask Gery

10 days ago

I lost about 500 Badge Quest points overnight from the 30th to the first of May. I could not understand it until a few days later I saw that I had lost 400 of those points because I had not received my Builders' Bundle yet. I got those 400 points back when my Auto-Delivery occurred on the 10th. Maybe that is one reason for you.

20 posts

What's this combination called as in Poker? in Eager Zebra

11 days ago

You can find the Zackjack rules at SFI News , posted in the first week of January.

31 posts

card king in Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Mary, you are getting Card King mixed up with Zackjack.

11 posts

Help me in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Abdulhalim, here is an idea. What do you buy for yourself or your family? What do you like? Take a walk thru our ECA's offerings and pick out the products you would buy for yourself. If any of them fit your needs, they would be what I would offer for sale. Good luck.

19 posts

I've been called a racist by my SFI brehern. in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

Congratulations in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

23 days ago

Not everybody has the time to play 100 games or more everyday!

37 posts

Please increase the time in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

27 days ago

You are probably having that problem with the Quick Pick questions. I usually answer pretty fast but I have been knocked out immediately upon seeing the question. That IS a little too fast.

9 posts

How Can I Get the Most Out of My PRMs? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #W3

about 1 month ago

I believe I am correct when I say this, but if not, someone will let me know. When you have affiliates removed from your Genealogy, they then become your PRM's.

12 posts

Computers Are Never Wrong? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

The reverse has happened to me several times. Only like this: I would have an 18 or 19 and my card would be one less than I needed for a 21. But, for some reason, it caused a 21 to pop up and give me a ZackJack.

42 posts

Here is a Winner! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

you've done this before.

13 posts

enlightenment in Getting Started #ECA #PSA #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Please read the post from Mirjana, which was submitted a little earlier.

18 posts

Daily Operations in SFI !! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Mirjana, thank you for your message. That is about as complete as any affiliate should want who is asking, "What do I do next?" With your permission, I would like to use it for my affiliates, both now and in the future. Have a great week and beyond!

30 posts

How to increase VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Go to the Triple Clicks buy tab, scroll down for TCredits purchases. Make a purchase that will give you the VP's you need.

7 posts

Can we have Block Puzzle game in the future maybe, thanks. in Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I believe we have enough problems with our current games. Also, will someone please explain to me, how I can lose 900 Badge Quest points in three days when I maintain my activity every day?

33 posts

How to Get VP in Easy Way in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

You can buy 20 TCredits for $9.80 and receive 363 VP's. The rest should be easy if you do your Daily Tasks.

12 posts

How to get high versa points in VersaPoints

3 months ago

Purchase TCredits.

13 posts

Why T-time link is not working? Why I can't participate in T-time hourly tcredit program? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

It's working for me. Try clicking on the T - Time button at the bottom of the win it tab.

29 posts

OOOPS you are Incorrect... in Ask Gery

3 months ago

I have had a couple of times where I knew my answer was right and was given the "wrong" response. Later when I went back to try another answer the answer showed "right".

11 posts

Erro in Knock out trivea game in Ask Gery #Contests #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

It has happened to me many times.