50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

6 posts

LAUNCH PAD in Suggestion Box

4 days ago

Stephen, after the first 12 lessons, you cannot click on "next chapter' to get the next lesson. You have to do what I explained to reach the next set of lessons with the drop-down capability. And, there are 62 lessons now, not 57.

6 posts

4 days ago

Anna Marie, you have to get past the first 12 to find what you suggest.

6 posts

4 days ago

Have any of you clicked on the gray Launch Pad button at the top right of your Affiliate Home Page? Yes, the one that takes you to the Launch Pad lessons. Well, you can see the first 12 lessons, but how do you find the other 50 lessons? After completing #12 and then clicking the "next chapter", you get taken back to #12. Here is what I learned: Click on "search" at the top of #12. You will get a drop-down that tells you to "search Launch Pad lessons". Then, click on the blue "Search" button and it will take you to a page that lists the lessons completed with a green check mark. Click on any of those without the green check mark. Then, read that lesson. When you're done, click on I"ve reviewed this lesson, and then click on "next chapter".

I wonder how many (like me) have been missing these lessons. Well, no longer. Now, you can complete all 62 lessons. You may find something new to you and get some immediate benefit from it. For example, how many of you know what the Zing Network is!

14 posts

Pay Day in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

You go, girl! You are really committed. Keep it up. It will pay off for you, someday!

7 posts

A suggestion for an additional grand master porker badge in VersaPoints #Contests #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Cancel that last post. A Royal Flush is different.

7 posts

A suggestion for an additional grand master porker badge in VersaPoints #Contests #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

We already have that. It is the Fullest House Badge. And, yes, I have it.

5 posts

Winter Olympics in Just For Fun

10 days ago

I was watching the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies last night. What a beautiful program. I have a couple of observations. One, wouldn't it be wonderful if that spirit of their community effort, could permeate all facets of the world? Secondly, I noticed that some well-populated countries (i.e., Serbia and India) had a small number of athletes competing. I finally realized that the rest of their country must have stayed home, developing their SFI businesses! By the way, those country's are very important to SFI.

15 posts

Need Assistance with Prestige Domain & doing a Screenshot in Marketing #Marketing #Pricebenders #Sales

13 days ago

If you are not married, marry a lady with strong computer knowledge!

14 posts

essay way to get visa points in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #VersaPoints

18 days ago

SFI is not a get-rich quick business. If you opened a brick-and-mortar store, would you expect it to produce success from the beginning? That doesn't happen very often. I could say more, but us old-timers have worked very hard, and long, to be successful. You can do it, too. Just start reading and catch the spirit of SFI. Here is something i really believe in: You will not put as much value on what you achieve easily without much effort; but, what you gain by much effort, you will consider it a valuable prize! Have a great time with your opportunity!

8 posts

Love and respect for my Flag! in Miscellaneous #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

25 days ago

Maybe your flag could be your avatar. Personally, I have a user name (lioneagle), but on the Forum I use my given name.

4 posts

Purchase on tripleclicks in Miscellaneous #ECA #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

You don't know how fortunate you are. I am assuming you live in the same home, by my comments. If you do, why not become a team and work out a plan. For example, one of you could do the Daily Actions while the other is setting up and planning advertising campaigns. Of course, each of you needs to do all the Lessons and reading all the news and information areas. It night be easier to gain all the Versa Points you need, together, rather than each of you struggling to do it by yourself. I have been with SFI for nearly nine years, by myself, and many times I wished I had more time to do more. You two, however, have a great opportunity, to grow twice as fast. And, you can have fun competing against each other with the Zebra games. Don't you agree? Keep us up to date with your accomplishments. I am sure they will be numerous!

14 posts

Eager Zebra Games in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Here is a good question. I enjoy the games, but has anyone ever earned any commission by just playing the Games?

42 posts

Suggestions anyone? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Check his/her VP ledger. That will tell you what they have found to be boring. Once you do that, you will be able to direct them in other paths. One of your duties is to motivate your affiliates. And, I believe you can do that! There are so many parts to this business. If you can't find something interesting, you need to check to see if you're still breathing!

29 posts

Dilemma in Getting Started #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Playing games is fine, but you must buy TCredits to play them. If you want to play them as I much as I think you want to, it will cost you a lot of money each month. Where does this money come from? By using all the benefits of SFI, you can earn a lot of those TCredits, instead of using your own finances. Maybe you can find a happy medium with an auto-delivery package that will provide you some of those resources. Why not give it a try? You may surprise yourself.

32 posts

disappointed on zackjack game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #TripleClicks

2 months ago

How can you win 30 to 50 games per day and THEN choose the ten highest scores for your prime games? Don't you have to make that choice immediately after each game?

48 posts

Christmas bonus in Ask Gery

2 months ago

Multiply those figures by one and a half million people, and see what you get. And, what about the affiliates who make no effort to grow a business?

6 posts

Need Genealogy help in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

How can you have that many generations in less than 2 months?

34 posts

I didn't manage to qualify this month for EA in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

I believe you have the chance to carry over your first month's VP's into your second month. So, don't worry. There are many ways to receive 1500 VP's your first month, let alone two months. You will receive many suggestions, but the easiest is to set up an automatic delivery for at least 100 TCredits. That will get you 1500 VP's automatically, every month. One hour's work a day will not always suffice. Set up a plan, if your time is limited, and work smarter. Don't neglect your Daily red tabs. Turn those to green by reading that info. And, please read the Forum every day. You will learn a lot there. Plan your work and work your plan!

53 posts

I can't pass the 400vp mark monthly in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Have you discussed this with your sponsor? Some sponsors give TCredits (10 is max) and some give Gift Certificates on a one-time basis. He/she may be able to help. Perhaps a one-time action like this will provide the needed impetus to start your ball rolling.

26 posts

Christmas Goal in ECA Program #Compensation #ECA #Sales

3 months ago

May I make a suggestion here. I appreciate the fact the out-of-country shipping can be long or not at all. Why not search out ECA's in your own country and check out their products? The shipping costs will be less and the delivery times quicker. As much as we'd like, it is not always practical to buy a product from thousands of miles away. If you find a product you really like, then you have to take all these problems into account and plan accordingly. Also, when you're searching for an ECA, look at your local businesses. And don't forget, we have Localvantia. Maybe you can gain some referrals.

26 posts

3 months ago

Thanks very much for all your responses. It is truly humbling. You can see how a simple idea can snowball and gain momentum as it rolls along. I hope you all will pass it on to your team and continue to support the idea. In this way, we can make a huge mountain out of a molehill! Have a Blessed holiday season to you all!

26 posts

3 months ago

Thank you. I hope everyone takes hold and can see what it would do for all of us.

26 posts

3 months ago

Thank you very much. Your praise humbles me.

26 posts

3 months ago

I have a wonderful idea, Let us all purchase at least one item from an ECA vendor in December. Can you imagine what would happen? First of all, we would make commissions on that! Secondly, the ECA vendors would make money and probably sell more than they ever had. By the way, they have some great products. Thirdly, SFI would make money and have a lot of happy affiliates. EVERYBODY WOULD MAKE MONEY! Think about it! What a wonderful way to finish the year! Maybe that can even be a great goal for 2018. Let's all support our ECA's! Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

34 posts

How can I earn a Fullest House Badge? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #VersaPoints

3 months ago

I would give you this hint: You will not get three hands accidentally, or quickly. You have to plan your play to get Full Houses. Start the game with a goal of getting the first one. Try to get that early in the game. Once you have one, then work for the second one. And then get the third. You will have to buy matches so that you can move cards around. It isn't easy. I have had two of them, and when you achieve it, you will feel good about yourself. Have fun!