Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

6 posts

clearification in Western Africa #E365 #Eager Zebra #TCredits

7 hours ago

Yes it will disappear to appear. It will disappear to your account for the new month but will appear as cumulative versa points so far acquired by you and will no more appear in the next month. Every month everybody starts on a zero versa point. So that is what will happen at the end of the month and whatever you have acquired for this month will be carried over for you as versa point so far acquired and not into the new month. The grace to carry over your versa points is just for your first month in SFI.

25 posts

Can one complete get to EA within a week? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 days ago

They've all answered it. You can even make it in less than 30 minutes if you login to TriplceClick and purchase items that will give you 1500 VP. All you need is to have that 1500 VP.

3 posts

help in Nigeria #E365 #Eager Zebra #PSA

3 days ago

I am happy you have started by coming to Forum to learn more from people. What Michael said is what worth doing. Study and learn. As you study you will find out the best formula to success. Do not depend of commission as only means of earning here. Think of sponsoring affiliates too and surely you will be heading for the top. Good luck Ugochukwu!

25 posts

fate of afflliates who can not purchase tripleclicks products in Nigeria #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Fate depends on someone's decision. If you decide to purchase, that becomes your fate. If you decide not to purchase, that is your fate. So anyone who signs for SFI should have taken a decision on what he or she wants. There are some who started here without purchasing but they showed commitment which led to winning some prizes and with that they progressed. So it all depends on what such individual wants to achieve in SFI.

10 posts

Problem how to get Triple click. in Nigeria

6 days ago

Please are you asking of TCredit or TripleClick? They are two different things

10 posts

Problem how to get Triple click. in Nigeria

6 days ago

It depends on what you are buying and from where you are buying it. Normally all the products in TripleClick stores and Rewardical stores have the answer to your question. As you order, read through and instruction and you will get the answer. Good luck Rachael.

25 posts

A call for unionism between SFI affiliates in Nigeria in Nigeria #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

28 posts

Our Mindset is the difference in Western Africa

11 days ago

The assignment is for all of us. Let's do what will benefit all.

28 posts

11 days ago

You are reading my forum post for the first time. I cannot exchange words with you

28 posts

11 days ago

I agree with you whole and entire. Thanks Yussuf

28 posts

11 days ago

Challenges are many.
1) Money and or Time to invest
2) Raising an EA.
3) Getting affiliates that can stay.
My being a Bronze Team Leader is because of an affiliate who manages to get above 500 Versa points but has never reached Executive Affiliate. There's a limit on the help you can render as a Sponsor or Co-sponsor. Due to my relationship with her, she rates me and comments. That is why I am still a Bronze Team Leader. The greatest challenge is raising PSAs. I have spent money to buy but they have not stayed. I believe that with SMART START there may be a difference.

28 posts

11 days ago

I know and I brought it here for all of us to learn and improve

16 posts

This will affect my record in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Thanks Zoran. I used Chrome Browser and I clicked on TripleClick from the Affiliate Center. I wouldn't have omitted anything in the address. I hope I will find a solution to it because I am still experiencing it.
Dear Morgan U ,
Which device do you use (PC, Tablet, ...) ?
Which Internet connection (maybe wireless) ?
Try changing the browser or
Try someone's computer to do what you are unable to you .
All the Best !
Zoran Vukovic
I used PC.

16 posts

This will affect my record in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Sorry about that Morgan.
I had experience it several times too. Just try to use different browser. If you have Chrome browser, use it. You will do what you want to do in no time. I use that in case or emergency. ...lol.
Wish you the best.
I have tried another browser, cleared my browser history and the problem is still persisting. I don't know what to do again.

16 posts

12 days ago

The most annoying now is that I have lost 3 badges because of the problem.

16 posts

12 days ago

Thanks Zoran. I used Chrome Browser and I clicked on TripleClick from the Affiliate Center. I wouldn't have omitted anything in the address. I hope I will find a solution to it because I am still experiencing it.

16 posts

12 days ago

Thanks for that suggestion. I may probably opt for it if it happens in another browser

16 posts

12 days ago

Thank you Norman. I will try another browser because I am experiencing it again. I clicked TripleClick from the Affiliate Center.

16 posts

12 days ago

Thanks Michael. I will work with your advice.

28 posts

12 days ago

Thank you Moses for your observation and expectations from older affiliates. I hope we will rise up to that level.

16 posts

13 days ago

I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI?

28 posts

13 days ago

No! I use Guaranty Trust Bank Master Card which majority of Nigerians here use. There are some who use other bank's card but I use GTB MasterCard and I don't have problem with it. I have PayPal but I have not tried linking it. I am okay with Guaranty Trust MasterCard. Discuss with your bank and whatever they tell you will depend on your next action. I left Diamond bank because of this.

28 posts

13 days ago

Thanks for your understanding

28 posts

13 days ago

Thanks my brother. We should study more to know the secrets of those who are succeeding. It will help us to improve. Personally, I desire to be earning in hundreds not in units.

28 posts

13 days ago

Thanks my dear. Just like you noted, sharing the idea of winning can encourage and motivate but it should not to the only formula. We all are here to make good money. The people that make good money are not the ones that depend on T-Time. So far since I came into SFI my two sponsor don't do the daily task of seeking for free versa points. The have built their teams and at the beginning of the month, the have their auto-delivery and other things will begin to fall in place. I have more badges more than my present sponsor. So he doesn't depend on I win. I am studying their formulas.