Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

22 posts

Who needs each other most, the Sponsor or the person being sponsored? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 hours ago

Thank you so much lady. I appreciate your comment and contribution to this.

21 posts

Who is actually an Awesome Sponsor? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 hours ago

Thank you Sir for your congratulatory message. I appreciate. I must say that you are a good man to have rated someone who doesn't perform that he performs. Or am I mistaken? I was not trained to call black red or twist words to please people. My yes has always been yes and no, no. Probably I may change but I don't think I can. That is the reason I work had to justify any rating I receive. I appreciate you Sir.

21 posts

Who is actually an Awesome Sponsor? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 hours ago

Thank you Sara. I love your comment. I know what I do and had expected same from my upline. That is the reason I came up with this question. Even if it is hello, I am excited about your progress. Keep it up. I am okay with that. I don't need his gift certificate or similar help. Thank you so much Sara for your advice. I appreciate

22 posts

Who needs each other most, the Sponsor or the person being sponsored? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Sir Gabriel, I thank you for your comment and submission to this post. We need each other is a reality but one should need the other most. I think we the Team leaders need PSAs more because no matter how hard we may work, our progress will be limited if we don't have a good (active) PSAs. On the other hand, a affiliate can make significant progress without contacting his/her sponsor or receiving help. This is the way I see it. I may be wrong.

22 posts

2 days ago

Timan M., thank you Sir for your comment. I appreciate your submission on this.

22 posts

2 days ago

Thank you Mirjana & Igor for the wonderful compliments in your comment. I appreciate. I am learning from you people who answer my questions and give me words of encouragement. Thank you for your comment.

22 posts

2 days ago

Thank you Mr Abiola. I appreciate your comment. The points you raised made your comment outstanding. I concur with your comment. Thank you and have a great day

22 posts

2 days ago

Thank you Sir. You have displayed the wisdom of an elder. I appreciate. Have a great day

22 posts

2 days ago

Yesterday, I made a post and asked the question, Who is actually an Awesome Sponsor? I have read the answers people gave. The answers given have prompted another question in me. That is "Who needs each other most, the Sponsor or the person being sponsored?"

I want the response of fellow Team leaders and other affiliates.
Good day!

21 posts

2 days ago

Thank you Sir. I appreciate your comment here

21 posts

2 days ago

Thanks for your admonition. I know the pain I take to communicate my Team members and such is what I had expected from my upline but I have not received it. My Co-Sponsors have always tried their best through the stream posts.

21 posts

2 days ago

I love your testimony here. Thanks I know there are so many Awesome sponsors.

21 posts

2 days ago

I came up with this question and the example that I gave because every week SFI sends Team Leaders mail urging us to be Awesome sponsors. But I have been wondering why some who do not observe such are still doing well, earning good money while some spent all their time trying to build but are not fortunate.
Thank you for your comment

21 posts

2 days ago

This is amazing. Believing in one self. Thank you so very much. I appreciate

21 posts

2 days ago

Thank you Sir. I agree with your submission. So I will conclude that there are Awesomely Awesome Sponsors while there are some who are just sponsors. I appreciate your comment and contribution.

21 posts

2 days ago

I have been in SFI for a year and five months now. I have risen to the level of Bronze Team leader and have not exceeded that level. When I returned to SFI, I was given a sponsor. The only message I received from him is his welcome message. No weekly message, no post in stream and forum. There is nothing in his leadership page you to read. When I rated him 3, he wrote to rebuke me and subsequently transferred me to another sponsor who has the same attitude in SFI.
As a Team leader, I receive weekly tips on how to be an Awesome Sponsor. There are dos and don'ts. There is the challenge to communicate your downliners. Though these two men receive well at the end of the month because of the time they have been in SFI and the people in their team. Can we classify them as Awesome Sponsors?

6 posts

I want to know much about SFI. in Nigeria #Getting Started #Sponsor #TCredits

4 days ago

My dear Bamus, welcome to SFI. There are three ways to know what SFI is all about
1. Studying your Launch pad lessons
2. Through practice is logging in every day and doing your daily tasks. It will help you understand what you have read
3. Coming to Forum to read what people post and to ask questions as you just did and with time you will learn more about SFI.
-Morgan

11 posts

How Do I Claim My Smart Start Bonus? in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Welcome to SFI my PSA. Many have answered your question. Just opt in to Auto Delivery and you will get them.

10 posts

Executive affiliate in Nigeria #CSA #Sponsor

6 days ago

Congratulations! It calls for more work.

36 posts

How Can We Help Them? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Thank you Eduard B. for your contribution. I appreciate it so much

36 posts

8 days ago

Thanks Howard B. for your comment

36 posts

8 days ago

Thank you for your comment.

36 posts

8 days ago

Thank you sir for your contribution.

36 posts

8 days ago

Bijan Kanti, I appreciate your answer and contributions made here. I long the aspect of being brief and not giving long answers to their question. That is very correct in the sense. As they begin to play games and do some minor things they will gradually learn other things in the Launch pad. I love the points you raised