Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

1 post

Rome Was Not Built In A Day in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

1 day ago

It is a well known saying that Rome wasn't built in a day... but those who built Rome were laying bricks every hour. Of course we know that there is nothing impressive about laying a brick. Nobody is going to applaud you for laying only a brick. But laying a brick every hour, every day, year after year - that's how you build an empire.
The message I have for you today is that you should be consistent and continue to lay the bricks of your business empire every hour; every day, every week, every month and year after year. What you are doing today may not impress people and certainly it will not. You may not be impressed with yourself for laying only one brick. People may even call you names for laying one brick alone today. They will criticize and ridicule your efforts. They will misunderstand your goals and actions. Do not mind their criticisms.
Just be focused and with time they will come to congratulate you. With time you will make a name for yourself, become a brand name in many homes and a legend in your chosen career.
I wish you good luck in SFI as you lay the bricks of today, building your Rome.

4 posts

How A Sponsor Can Support His PSAs With Tcredits in Nigeria #Pricebenders #Sales #Sponsor

3 days ago

Nkechi N gave you the right answer. Go to your Genealogy page and you will see the column for gift and from there you will do it. It is two ways; as a Gift certificate or just Tcredit

13 posts

Confused in Nigeria #Compensation #Leadership #Sponsor

4 days ago

Your last month qualification ended on the last day of the month. If by the end of this month you fail to earn 1500 Versa points, you will go back to Affiliate. Every month, all the affiliates in SFI go back to zero and start afresh. That is what happened

6 posts

SECURITY in Nigeria

5 days ago

There is nothing to be scared about the device you will use. I am using Lenovo Tablet to comment now. Yesterday I used laptop. I still use my Samsung and Fero smartphones. So you can change to another device. Just ensure that you remember you SFI ID# and password.

22 posts

2 badges removed daily from my already won badges, why? in Nigeria

6 days ago

Probably, you did not meet the requirements again or you have failed to sustain it. For example the 5 days daily streak from auction or Eager Zebra games. If you don't continue to add to the 5 days, the badge will be withdrawn. That was what happened. Another example is the Biz Quiz badge. If you fail to answer the questions two consecutive days, the badge will be withdrawn. If you want to keep the badge, continue to work harder. Good luck lady

8 posts

How Can One Retain or Keep PSA in His Team in Nigeria #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

On your question about retaining EAs, you lost them not out of your fault but their inability to qualify for those positions again.

4 posts

AA unclear logic in Nigeria #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

I have not participated in AA once. I have read the instructions but couldn't understand it. Your question and the answers so far have given me insight into it. Thanks for the question and to those who have answered.

3 posts

commission collection in Nigeria

10 days ago

Emmanuel G gave a good answer. I used to have PayPal account but I am no more keen about it because of the restrictions

17 posts

What Are You Doing Daily To Generate Traffic To Your Gateways? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

12 days ago

I use Facebook, Twitter and my blogspot. When I write any article in my blogspot and share it, the SFI banner I hanged there will appear besides the article I shared. I have used it to receive some traffic.

17 posts

What Are You Doing Daily To Generate Traffic To Your Gateways? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

12 days ago

It is not all SFI links that you can share on Facebook. Facebook accepts links from Triple Click. Use your TripleClick gateway on Facebook and it will work

2 posts

Congratulations Edward Ugeru! in Recognition #CSA

17 days ago

I congratulate one of my Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs) Edward Ugeru who within one week became Executive Affiliate for the first time and also a Bronze Team Leader. It was a result of determination, dedication and consistency. Keep it up. I wish you greater accomplishment in SFI

1 post

Congratulations Gery Carson New Diamond Team Leader in Recognition

17 days ago

I was surprised to when I opened the Growth tab this evening in my Affiliate Center and saw New Diamond Team Leader Gery Carson. I congratulated him and took time to think about his actions and what I just read. As the President or CEO of SFI, there should be other means of receiving rewards/getting paid but he still went with other affiliates to do what he preaches. Taking his time to build his Team. This is what leadership is all about.
A leader leads by example. By this he has demonstrated that he is out to help people build income that will sustain them and their families. He has shown us that we the Team Leaders should practice what we preach to members of our Team.
Congratulations Gery Carson and thanks for the lessons you have been teaching us in SFI.
- Morgan

10 posts

Did You Meet Your Target The Month Of July? in Nigeria

17 days ago

I appreciate your comment. Thanks

5 posts

If You Can Change Your Mindset in Inspiration/Testimonials

17 days ago

Thanks David. I appreciate your comment.

5 posts

If You Can Change Your Mindset in Inspiration/Testimonials

17 days ago

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your openness and I honestly desire and pray that God will strengthen you. I know it is not easy. May grace of God sustain you. I wish you good luck in your endeavours

10 posts

18 days ago

Amen. I wish you good luck and favour.

10 posts

18 days ago

SFI gives first time affiliates the opportunity to carry over their Versa points to a new month. It is done only once. So my dear, don't worry. You will make it in August. Just ensure you login on the first day of the month to do it

10 posts

18 days ago

Greetings! As the month of July is ending, I use this medium to congratulate everyone of for coming this far. Some of us have remained consistent while some have not. Some of us have attained a new level in SFI. I congratulate them. For those that maintained the level they attained last month, I also congratulate them. For those who tried but missed out narrowly, I also congratulate them. I know it has not been easy but you have come this far due to your dedication, commitment and consistency.
I therefore urge you to keep it up and sustain the tempo in the next month. Remember that it is much easier to attain success than to maintain and sustain it. However, your willingness to persist will make the difference. Good luck my fellow affiliates

13 posts

earning without purchase in Nigeria #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Play games including hourly T-Time. Sponsor affiliates and do your daily task. I want to believe that you have studied your Launch Pad because you can get free versa points there too

2 posts

Congratulations Ifeoma Okoroafor in Recognition #PSA

19 days ago

I felicitate with you on your first year anniversary in SFI and for attaining the level of Executive Affiliate on your Anniversary day. Success doesn't come so easily. You persevered, showed commitment and dedication to arrive at this stage. Congratulations!
I wish you greater accomplishments in SFI. Keep up the good work!

9 posts

Visiting ECA To Earn A Versa Point in Suggestion Box #ECA

20 days ago

So what is your suggestion on getting more people to visit the ECAs. For your information, I am not an ECA.

9 posts

Visiting ECA To Earn A Versa Point in Suggestion Box #ECA

20 days ago

Before ECA was moved to Rewardical to become ECA Rewardical, it was incumbent/mandatory on Affiliates to visit the ECA of the day before a Versa Point is earned from the task of turning the red tab into green in Affiliate Center. However, when the change came into effect, versa points are earn easily from TripleClick and Rewardical without any mandatory visit to any ECA. Though it is quick for us now but some of us no longer visit ECAs and we can hardly see some of their products except someone who actually wants to buy something from ECA that will start searching.
I am of the opinion that such mandatory visit should be added to Rewardical ECA or TripleClick before a versa point could be earned. One advantage of such is that Affiliates are thus exposed to goods and services offered by these ECAs. It is when Affiliates see these things that they can be motivated to buy them.
This is my humble opinion. Thanks

4 posts

Personal Highest Score in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

20 days ago

I love and play games in Eager Zebra. I love to take challenges while playing the games. In the score sheet of Grandmaster Poker and Zack Jack we have highest score in the past 24 hours but it doesn't have personal highest score. I am of the opinion that when individual's personal score is recorded, and displayed, it will help to motivate and challenge the person to beat his previous record as we have in Card King and Gold Streak. I suggest that this should be considered and added in Grandmaster Poker and Zack Jack games.
Thanks!

24 posts

Very difficult to win t-time nowadays in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

You just made a good observation. Just like you noted, the increase in number of people participating contributed to it. Nevertheless, the way to winning is consistency. Good luck friend.