Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Vernon R

United States

Silver Fast-Track

13 posts

Learning is the Beginning of Wealth in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Carl
You couldn't be more correct. One of the biggest problems I read in the forum is how to activate inactive PSA's. After a little soul searching I realized when I first joined I was inactive for about 5 years. I would login just enough to keep my account. It was last October I really read some of the Launch Pads and realized what I was missing. That got me to thinking I would be willing to bet that is why so many new members are inactive today. So what I did was compose a little note I send to any new PSA that has earned any VP's at all. I figure they are at least interested enough to do that much maybe they could use a little help. It explains a little about VP and how to earn them but also makes a point of reading the material. It has seemed to help a bit, I use a tracking link to track how many new members look at My Team Leadership Page, and noticed a sharp increase of the number of people that actually read that now.

Here is what I send them.
Welcome and Congratulations name

Hi name
I wanted to take just a minute to personally welcome you to SFI and congratulate you on earning XXX VP's. As you will soon find out, almost everything done in SFI Is predicated on VP (Versa Point} totals.

Your first goal as an SFI affiliate is to reach the EA (Executive Affiliate) level. At EA Level is when the fun begins because you start earning shares of the profit sharing. You can earn VP's by playing games, bidding on auctions in PriceBenders, doing your daily tasks (turning red tabs green) and buying and selling items from Triple Clicks. You can earn more points by filling out your profile.

A phrase you will hear a lot from me is to READ, LEARN and DO. I believe that is the main reason a lot of people fail in SFI before they even start because they don't learn what to do. Reading and Learning the Launch Pad Lessons will explain everything to you. Reading the Forum posts is another good way to learn. Doing those 3 simple steps, especially at the start of your SFI career, will go a long way toward your success.

Of course, any time time you have a question drop me an email, I appreciate hearing from my team members.

Remember - Read, Learn and Do,
my name
eamil
Team Leadership Page; XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I replace the XXX with the number of VP's they have earned so far and the URL for My leadership page.
Feel free to use this and change it any way you think it may help.

All the best,
Vern Rudolph

607 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

9 days ago

I have been in sales and it would be a big benefit if we could tell the stores how many affiliates are in their area when we are selling the idea to them.. So they can get an idea of how much extra draw of customers they will get. I'm trying to make it easier to sell the idea to merchants.

Other than that It sounds like a great opportunity. I'm on board.

Vern Rudolph

12 posts

Which is the best platform to advertise SFI gateway in Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

There must be hundreds of ways to advertise your gateways. Your own web site, blog, Safe list ads, Traffic Exchanges, buying traffic, do an internet search for free advertising sites. I just got dizzy thinking of all the ways you can advertise :-)

Honestly, when I first started I didn't know either. But I had to learn. I have even found a couple of ECA's that sell traffic at very reasonable rates. Of course each different method has it's own little quirks as to how to setup ads and so on. Don't be afraid to look around you'll be surprised at what you will find.

Best of luck to you.
Vern Rudolph

13 posts

Help in Getting Started #Getting Started

14 days ago

Dustin,
Congratulations on your first child, there is nothing better awaiting you that to watch him/her grow. The absolute most important thing I have learned is to Read, Learn and Do.

The biggest failure I see most people make is that they don't read the Launch Pad Lessons. Therefore they don't know what to do or how to get started. That has become my mantra for my team Read, Learn and Do. Read all the lessons more that once if necessary. Learn what you have to do and how. Then go out and do it.

Unfortunately it will take some time, but depending how hungry you are and how dedicated you are you can do it and succeed.

The best of luck to you,
Vern Rudolph

8 posts

How can I manage my two jobs & suceed at both? in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Hello Erlynn,
That is a good question and easier to solve than to actually do. But it can be done quite well and efficiently. The first thing is to keep in mind this is a business and will take some time. At the bare minimum reserve time to do your daily tasks every day.

So scheduling your time will be important. Time for your full time job, time for your children and husband if you have those.

Set up Auto Delivery of the Builders Bundle. That way your team will continue to grow each month and you will receive TCredits to bid on Auctions, purchase products and play games. Then all that is left is to send newsletters to your team as often as you can to keep them engaged in the business. There is no doubt that it is a formidable task to keep a career and family running and then adding another business takes almost super human effort. My hat is off to you.

Always keep you eye on your goal and in ten years and I have confidence you will succeed.

All the very best to you,
Vern Rudolph

49 posts

Daily Winnings have come down Substantially? in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Instead of number of times I win one contest or another I concentrate on building a strong team. Contests are fun winning the Daily grand is exciting but ultimately will not increase your team strength.

That is my 2 cents worth.

Wishing you all the success you deserve,
Vern Rudolph

39 posts

Total numbers of Affiliate in SFI? in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

You are asking a question that really has a complicated answer. What I mean by that is basically it is irrelevant. Thousands of people have joined SFI and find out they have to work and quit before they get started. It is always in a state of change.

Concentrate on knowing the company and it's background and history rather than the number of people that did this or that. I know some "guru's" tell you to find that information. Personally I think the company and it's history is more important than specific numbers.

Good Luck,
Vern Rudolph

12 posts

selling products vs build my team in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Hassan
You can just sell product if you want I don't think anyone would mind. However, having said that I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that in team building is where the really big money and residual income is.

Personally I liked sales did that for a number of years before I joined SFI but the problem with sales is you have to sell a lot of product unless what you are selling is consumable. In others words used up and reordered over and over. Residual money from team building allows you to sit on the beach drinking ice tea and relaxing while the money continues to come in for you.

Pick your path, it is your business and my best wishes go with you.

Vern Rudolph

5 posts

SFI Lifestyle Traveling Incentive in Ask Gery #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Michael
That is a good idea and a lot of MLM's do that, but I don't like the idea of SFI doing it. It would dilute the profit sharing pool way too much. Those trips are very expensive. I would rather make more money and take my family where I want to go not some place picked for me by the company.

Keep dreaming and make it a reality for yourself.

Good luck
Vern Rudolph

11 posts

Help me in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

As I mentioned in my email. There are a ton of items in Triple Clicks, find one that interests you or you have a strong liking for. Then click on the SFI Toolbox and copy the promote this listing URL and advertise that. Remember, according to economics 101 there is a buyer for every item you want to sell it is just matching the right buyer to the right product.

Keep a spread sheet of the item you want to sell then go to your Hit Tracking page at www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/HitTracking?referrer=search and find that item and see how many hits you received for it. That will at least tell you if anyone is interested in what you are offering.

I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear in your email.
Vern Rudolph

23 posts

Want LINK for SFI PSA Sigmup, Urgent in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

I have to agree with Lise B the link you are looking for is www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

That will give you a whole list of URL's to use to recruit PSA's, for Triple Clicks, for auctions, games and more. And they are all keyed to your ID to make sure you get the credit for them.

Good luck,
Vern Rudolph

10 posts

When would be the right time to create / start a private forum? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

As Sead said "It would be good to have at least a dozen or more active members to do so; because I don't see a reason to start a Private Forum in case you have , let's say , two active PSAs , do you?"
Sead is absolutely correct. Having a forum to send communication to your PSA's is a waste of time and effort that is what the team emails are for. The forum should be used to share ideas and solutions, not notifications.

I have a team of over 500 with only 2 or 3 semi active people it would be foolish of me to try to maintain a forum no one would use. I rely on team emails and the team leadership page to communicate with the team. Until you have so many people active that you can't keep up with the individual emails a private forum would not be good use of your time.

At least that is my opinion.
Vern Rudolph

40 posts

SFI, difficult to understand in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

I think SFI is more complicated than difficult to learn. The absolute best thing to do is to have all affiliates read the Launch Pad Lessons. That will make everything a little less intimidating to them.

As far as helping them yes working on their devices if I understand you correctly may prove to be more difficult, in time and distance to travel. I think it would be better use of your time to answer their questions and provide guidance. This is your business so it really is your call. But eventually you will have members from other countries or regions where it is not possible for you to physically help them.

6 posts

What about recruiting retailers as ECA's? in ECA Program #ECA

about 1 month ago

I would think it would depend on the individual retailer and their current markup. They may have enough mark up to cover the additional cost and just work on volume with world wide sales prospects. If I were a retailer I would be more concerned with shipping costs and shipping products around the world.

It would be interesting to see what the retailers response might be. This probably doesn't help you much, hopefully someone out here will have better advice for you.

Good Luck
Vern

6 posts

System Problems Message in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

That is a good idea and would be nice to know. However if the system is down and can't log in we would never see the Alerts. It would have to be on the login screen somehow,

9 posts

knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Have you tried google translate at www.translationwizard.net
or Translate Now at www.translationwizard.net

I have used both with different results. Sometimes google works some times Translate wizard works best. Try them both.

Good luck
Vern

91 posts

A quick direct to the point tutorial . . . in Compensation #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Thanks for the example. I like playing with numbers too, especially when things are slow and I start to wonder why am I wasting my time. Then I start putting numbers together in different combinations and get all excited again.

Have a great day
Vern

20 posts

When It Rains... in Miscellaneous #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Randy
Remember what my grandma always told me "April Showers bring May Flowers and mosquitoes"

14 posts

Why can't I share my gateway list in social media? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Dorji,
While a blog or your own website is preferable you can use something like bitly.com or Trck.me to create a cloaked link that Facebook won't recognize. At least for awhile. Another way to advertise is through safelists and traffic exchanges. You can do a serch for safelist and how to use them on the web.

Good luck,
Vern Rudolph

14 posts

Looking for suggestions in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

I have been thinking the same thing for the last couple of weeks but haven't gotten off the base to run to second yet.

Randy I really like your letters you seem to write better than me. If you don't mind I would like to model mine after yours.

I want to thank everyone for motivating me to do something I should have done 2 weeks agol

Happy Sunday to everyone
Vern

62 posts

New “Round up for Charity” program in SFI News #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Gery
That is a terrific idea and most of the charities are good selections, I personally have a problem with a couple but that is my problem. I would rather see a charity that does more to treat illnesses. Such as Muscular Dystrophy. I admit I have strong personal feelings about MDA because I have Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy for which there is no cure, in fact, most of the diseases that fall under Muscular Dystrophy have no cures as of yet. My version is very rare and very little is known about it only that it is fatal at some point.

I am in no way degrading any of the charities you have listed I just think there are others that have a higher priority.

That is the end of my soap box for today. Thanks for all the good you do and your great ideas. I think this is a gold star opportunity and applaud you.

Vern Rudolph

6 posts

Ask questions it is important in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

2 months ago

That seems to be the normal, Glendora. People join look around for a couple of days and figure it is too much work. I call them something for nothing lookers. Most of them think all they have to do is sign up and money will come pouring in. It just doesn't work that way. An example I use is my daughter opened a beauty shop over a year ago and spent close to $30000.00 to get it started. Over a year later she is just now starting to show a profit and pay down some of her opening expenses. That is what I call a brick and mortar store.

People don't realize it takes time and work to build a business either on line or off line. It doesn't happen with out work.

Keep looking for that right person and you will succeed.

All the best to you, never quit on yourself.
Vern

18 posts

TCredit or Builder bundle in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building

2 months ago

Lets decide first what your immediate goal is. If all you are looking for is EA status the 125 pack TCredits is a great way to go. If you are ready to sincerely build your team the builder bundle is the way to go. When I joined I had an Auto ship of 125 TCredits and one share of S-Builder that cost me $58 at the time. I wanted to build my team because that is where the money is, duplication. When they came out with the Builder Bundle that combined receiving new PSA's/CSA's and TCredits. Yes, you get fewer TCredits but the way I look at it for the money I get a good start on the month with TCredits and PSA's and later in the month I will purchase another 125 TCredit that goes toward maintaining my BTL rank.

So in a nut shell what do you plan to accomplish? Then decide what you want and can afford.

If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me!
Vern Rudolph

13 posts

Monday in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Everyone here is spot on. Even on holidays like Easter is a big deal with my family we get together for a big breakfast and sit around and talk until late in the afternoon or evening. As hectic as yesterday was I still managed to get in my daily tasks and order a traffic package. Perseverance is all it takes with this business.

All the best to everyone, Happy Monday!
Vern