Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Vernon R

United States

Silver Fast-Track

14 posts

Looking for suggestions in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

I have been thinking the same thing for the last couple of weeks but haven't gotten off the base to run to second yet.

Randy I really like your letters you seem to write better than me. If you don't mind I would like to model mine after yours.

I want to thank everyone for motivating me to do something I should have done 2 weeks agol

Happy Sunday to everyone
Vern

59 posts

New “Round up for Charity” program in SFI News #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Gery
That is a terrific idea and most of the charities are good selections, I personally have a problem with a couple but that is my problem. I would rather see a charity that does more to treat illnesses. Such as Muscular Dystrophy. I admit I have strong personal feelings about MDA because I have Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy for which there is no cure, in fact, most of the diseases that fall under Muscular Dystrophy have no cures as of yet. My version is very rare and very little is known about it only that it is fatal at some point.

I am in no way degrading any of the charities you have listed I just think there are others that have a higher priority.

That is the end of my soap box for today. Thanks for all the good you do and your great ideas. I think this is a gold star opportunity and applaud you.

Vern Rudolph

6 posts

Ask questions it is important in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

5 days ago

That seems to be the normal, Glendora. People join look around for a couple of days and figure it is too much work. I call them something for nothing lookers. Most of them think all they have to do is sign up and money will come pouring in. It just doesn't work that way. An example I use is my daughter opened a beauty shop over a year ago and spent close to $30000.00 to get it started. Over a year later she is just now starting to show a profit and pay down some of her opening expenses. That is what I call a brick and mortar store.

People don't realize it takes time and work to build a business either on line or off line. It doesn't happen with out work.

Keep looking for that right person and you will succeed.

All the best to you, never quit on yourself.
Vern

18 posts

TCredit or Builder bundle in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building

6 days ago

Lets decide first what your immediate goal is. If all you are looking for is EA status the 125 pack TCredits is a great way to go. If you are ready to sincerely build your team the builder bundle is the way to go. When I joined I had an Auto ship of 125 TCredits and one share of S-Builder that cost me $58 at the time. I wanted to build my team because that is where the money is, duplication. When they came out with the Builder Bundle that combined receiving new PSA's/CSA's and TCredits. Yes, you get fewer TCredits but the way I look at it for the money I get a good start on the month with TCredits and PSA's and later in the month I will purchase another 125 TCredit that goes toward maintaining my BTL rank.

So in a nut shell what do you plan to accomplish? Then decide what you want and can afford.

If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me!
Vern Rudolph

13 posts

Monday in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Everyone here is spot on. Even on holidays like Easter is a big deal with my family we get together for a big breakfast and sit around and talk until late in the afternoon or evening. As hectic as yesterday was I still managed to get in my daily tasks and order a traffic package. Perseverance is all it takes with this business.

All the best to everyone, Happy Monday!
Vern

22 posts

My first Russian welcome to my team message in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

I have a Bosnian PSA and google translate was coming up with so wierd stuff. I tried freetranslate and it seems to give me a more accurate translation. I get a lot better feel for what she is trying to get across. Thanks Andrew this is going to be a big help.

Vern

43 posts

Easy Tools To Improve Writing in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

16 days ago

Some of you good folks write better English than some Americans can speak it. Believe it or not but I used to make money speaking to groups of people. But when it comes to writing it I mess it up and I've been speaking English since I was born. So this is going to be a big help to me. Thanks for the great post and helpful tool.

Vern Rudolph

9 posts

Leadership Page Counter in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

I have to agree with you when I first joined, correction came back, I wondered if any of my team was actually looking at what I had put there. So I have a hit tracker service that I use, it basically shortens the URL link and tracks the hits I receive. Now I know after 4 months only one person looked at it. I even put a small blurb there reminding them to read my leadership page is on every welcome email, every e-card, and team mail I send. Makes me wonder...

I have a team of over 400 and only one hit to date. I ran a small contest in January and sent a team email and still no one went out to read it and get details. Well I keep it updated anyway with the hopes that someday someone will read it. :-)

Vern Rudolph

48 posts

I'm Scared in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Hi Shannon,
I know exactly how you feel. I joined SFI in 2011 was so scared and confused i didn't do anything. Last November I looked at it again and now I'm convinced I should have taken more time to really study it back then. I too am a BTL with a large team and no leaders as of yet. I figure if I have to get 800 team members to get the ones I need I'll just do that. I am determined to do this.

Keep the faith and we'll both get to diamond yet.

Best wishes,
Vern

5 posts

A Euro or Dollar Account? in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Timi
All the prices shown and quoted are US Dollars. If you deal with Euro's you will have to convert them to US Dollars to make a transaction. Usually a bank or using a service such as PayPal or credit card can do that easily for you.

Best wishes
Vern

19 posts

I need to recruit! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Welcome to SFI one of the best ways I have found is the S-Builder Coop. Especially if you have no advertising experience with Safelists or Traffic Exhcanges. That will give you new recruits or as we call them PSA's. Contact your sponsor or co-sponsor for help and I'm sure they will point you to the Launch Pad first. The Launch Pad is the little rocket ship on the top right hand corner of you main affiliate home screen.

Take a day or so to go through the Launch Pad and on the Alert Tab you will find recent Forum posts. You can learn a lot from there also.

Good luck,
Vern

50 posts

$1 movement.......for team building in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Nafisa,
I applaud you for thinking of ways to motivate your team. I have a problem with it because it is too much of a gift not a help. I believe it teaching a man to fish he can eat each day on his own. Give a man a fish he will be back tomorrow wanting another one. Inspire your team but don't support them. Teach them how to survive on their own. There are more than enough ways in our system to motivate people.

Keep thinking though and I'm sure you will find something that works better.

All the best,
Vern Rudolph

11 posts

Possible Diamond in the Rough in Team Building

about 1 month ago

I have one person like that also, really ready to go. What I did was transfered 5 PSA's under her and that seemed to excite her a little more.

Hope this helps,
Vern

10 posts

How would you best describe SFI in exactly 150 characters? in Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

131 characters. That leaves 19 characters to include your name and build your brand. Plus I used the new skeptic gateway which really seams to work for me.

The Economy worry you? Make your own with our business model. Free to join, easy to do and fun.
www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/SB

Good luck.
Vern

22 posts

You Don't Have to be a Rocket Scientist -- Opti-build in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Gery especially for your patience in explaining everything so many times. I get more excited every day about this business. It is unlike anything I have been involved in before. Shaklee, Amway, Herbalife to name a few. This has them all beat.

Thanks for everything you do for us.
Vern

9 posts

I will not to go for BTL (as long as this rule is in effect) in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

22 posts

about 1 month ago

Vernon - you did not ask me. I would have gladly found you the information asap.
I am always very happy to help my PSAs and CSAs.

I too am opting to join the Opti-Build. believe its a great initiative and can help our teams grow stronger and bigger.

Thanks Suthep
I know you would have I finally found it late last night and signed up. According to what I am reading it may be a while before I will ever be a DD. I'm sure there are a bunch of people way ahead of me. Thought I would sign up and hope for the best. I'm glad to have you as my Co-Sponsor, you are always a help.

22 posts

about 1 month ago

I also am excited about the Opti-Build program but feeling a little dumb right now. I am a relatively new BTL I can't find where to sign up for the Opti-Build. Anyone have an idea. I tried my sponsor which is a waste of finger muscles he never returns emails how he got to be PTL is beyond me.

38 posts

Has The Butterfly Emerged? in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello William,
I feel your frustration. I am a BTL probably far down from my sponsor. In fact so far I have never heard one peep from him in spite of the fact he is near the top of every leader board we have. So the prospects of me becoming DD seem remote to none. With no hopes of change any time soon. So I flounder around by myself with some help from my Co-Sponsor I was able to get this far.

If I can't get help from my sponsor I'll just have to do this by myself. I love both the new programs and hope eventually I will be able to advantage of both. I signed up for the Builder Bundle right away also,

Have a great day,
Vern

6 posts

Hi! WOW!With a pleasant surprise, I found a a long time missing, free space between black menu and tabs bar! Thank you in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

What a great idea, all this time I just thought I was clumsy clicking the tabs. Love It.

23 posts

Grrr I'm really mad. Tech savvy people please advise :) in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I think what they are saying is they will delete your Hot mail account associated with skype not your personal Hot mail account.

I hope I understood your thread correctly.
Good Luck.

7 posts

I bought a traffic package for the new gateway. SB. Has anyone else seen results with this yet? If so, feedback please. in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Donald,
I have used a couple of different ECA's that sell traffic and have had very good results with them. I don't think they will let me mention their names here. I have also bought traffic outside of SFI and had poor results with. I purchase at least one S-Builder Coop each month and do a lot of safelist advertising by myself and have had moderate success. I am anxious to try the new gateway myself. I like the looks of it a lot and feel with the right ad to draw them could be really successful.

Best of luck to you.
Vern

15 posts

I don't understand is that new policy? in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Joseph
Your still showing as a Bronze Team Leader, it doesn't look like you have been down graded yet. I don't think you will be down graded until after the 7th of the month I believe. I need to check that myself too.

All the best,
Vern

39 posts

1000 Action VPS! in United States #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, good things happen to good people.