Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

29x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

701 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

7 hours ago

Hi, Gery,

I have just finished reading 59 pages of the posts/comments/questions on the pre-launch announcement of Localvantia, and glad to find this link where you collated all the questions and your answers to each of them.

I have an issue with the title "Localvantia Account Manager" printed under our name in the official invitation.
As I'm now about ready to send the official invitations to the 10 local merchants I have pre-registered last year, I must be ready to fulfill my responsibilities as "Localvantia Account Manager".

Can you please clarify what those responsibilities are, apart from pre-registering and following up?

Thank you for taking your time to answer one more question!

18 posts

Success story. in Miscellaneous

22 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

Breaking the bad habits in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

3 days ago

Congrats on your achievement, Sead! You probably have now saved lots of money from quitting smoking, and now you have a good size capital to invest in your SFI business! Well done!
Not only that, you will live longer too to enjoy the fruits of your success!

87 posts

Time to take a good look in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

I understand, Kay. Yet you spent a considerable time writing your observations and suggesting ways and means to improve or remove one's photo that does not measure up to your requirements.

You open up a can of worms with this thread, although it has the blessing of Gery as he marked it as "Must Read", there are some who are quietly not happy with the "expression of allowance" to the masked avatar. Others with valid reasons are understandable.

You also wrote: " Your facial expression does much. There are some photos with scowls that can be frightening" . Your observation, although quite funny, is also making others uncomfortable...not everyone is photogenic!

But you have received much favourable comments so that erases the discomfort others must feel.
I'm sorry, but you lost me.

30 posts

Desperation! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

3 days ago

Nice one, Randy. But there's only so much a mere human being can handle- sooner or later somethings got to give!
Even a very strong rope will tear and rip and break if it's being pulled from either side....
Just bring practical. Slogans and quotes are all so very nice to read but very hard to follow and only a very few can make it. I hope you're one of them!

You are 100% correct Gliceria, and you know very well that I am a realist. Failure is a part of life. Only 1 team will win the Super Bowl. Only 1 person wins a race.

We are in individual races. We don't beat anyone else, and nobody else beats us. What we must do is complete the race! It's long, and with lots of pitfalls, without question. I know what it feels like to be disillusioned, and feeling a loss of hope. I also know what it feels like to get up the next day and keep going, even when I don't feel like it.

On Friday I took a nasty fall on the ice and blew out my ankle. I have no insurance for an operation. I have the ankle wrapped and the Doctor told me to keep it elevated until I can get in to see her. The wife is sick with near 102 temperature and has her own issues. I have a desk computer, so for me to do my work requires a painful time at the PC just doing basics. I do have limited phone usage for this work.

I feel negative pull all the time! What I DO know is that I am not defeated until I say I am defeated!

Hi, Randy,
I'm very sorry to hear of your fall. Hope your ankle is now on the mend and your wife is feeling better too. Do take care of yourself.

Desperation, esp. at month's end when you know some of your active members are not going to make it no matter how much encouragement and support you give is the negative feeling I'm trying hard to fight and conquer. And seeing them make it through another month is like winning the Olympic...the feeling is fantastic, not just of relief!

In SFI, hope springs eternal!

25 posts

Steps to getting paid in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello, Bruce! It's so good to see back here! You don't know how much we missed you!
Please stay and never leave us again!
And keep well!

30 posts

Desperation! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

3 days ago

Nice one, Randy. But there's only so much a mere human being can handle- sooner or later somethings got to give!
Even a very strong rope will tear and rip and break if it's being pulled from either side....
Just bring practical. Slogans and quotes are all so very nice to read but very hard to follow and only a very few can make it. I hope you're one of them!

16 posts

Social/Brainstorming in Australia #Localvantia

3 days ago

At least we eat crows with dignity! Proud to be a new South Australian- at least here no one accost me if I was a mail order bride like in Melbourne LOL!

37 posts

How can we identify our PSAs and CSAs who rate their Sponsor? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

I am talking about those who qualified as EA, BTL Status in my mover

Hi, Michael,

It will be nice if the persons on your Movers List who are EA and above can leave a comment when giving their ratings for you so that you can thank them and feel motivated to help them more. But sadly, most don't bother if they just give you a 5-Star Rating consider yourself lucky.
We can just feel grateful for small mercies!

3 posts

This bird is right into the swing! in Just For Fun

4 days ago

Couldn't get the Elvis song but cocky is more in tune Lol'

16 posts

Social/Brainstorming in Australia #Localvantia

4 days ago

Not moonlighting Mick just added new besties to my mates who are nearby- you and Ritu are like residents of the moon so far and unreachable ' you and she have no more time for me

87 posts

4 days ago

Hi, Kay,
Great post! I have one new PSA who uploaded his/her photo with another person, and I couldn't tell which is the Affiliate because the name was feminine, yet the focus of the camera was on the male. We know some names apply to both male and female, ie. Vivian . Why must a business photo include someone not a business partner?

87 posts

4 days ago

Hi, Gery,
How about photos wearing mask? Is that acceptable?
Just asking, if there's some special treatment for them and they are allowed to hide behind a mask.

13 posts

What did you have to overcome? in Getting Started #Getting Started

7 days ago

Hi, Chris,
I lost 6 months from when I started Nov. 29, 2011 due to family emergency, then coming back and starting all over again finally became EA, then BTL before Nov. 29, 2012.

Receiving my first commission was the result of my perseverance and belief that SFI is real and not a make-belief business opportunity. Having survived through the very difficult first year I knew then that if I put my mind into this business and stay focus then I will make it in the end. This is what I've been teaching my team.

I hope this makes sense!

7 posts

Bitcoin International payment in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #TCredits

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

43 posts

Do you still remember? in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Hi, Ms. Ria,

Yes, I do remember feeling like Alice being lost in SFI Wonderland without a rabbit to show me the way!

41 posts

New Welcome Letter for those lazy readers in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi, Sanchia,

You've done a great job in composing a new welcome letter, although it's quite long and full of links as others commented, and which may just add to the new member's confusion, as Gery has pointed out.

Since you're inviting comments and input, may I add mine. I hope you like it.

"Welcome to SFI and to my Marketing Team! I’m delighted to have you on board, and hope that you will enjoy the journey with us to success.

My name is XXXXXX. I have been in SFI for xxxx years and have the rank of xxxxx.

As your Sponsor, I’m here to offer help, support, guidance and any other assistance you require until you have full understanding of how SFI business works and have become successful.

For a start, please confirm your Registration, complete your Affiliate Profile, and whitelist mail@sfimg.com .
A quick browse of the LaunchPad will give you an overview of what SFI is and how to succeed.

When you are ready to proceed, a step by step procedure will be sent to you as soon as I receive your Commitment Message that you are ready to go!

If you have any questions or need some more clarifications, please let me know at (your contact info.) For quick and easy access, you can contact me through SFIM Chat box.

Again, thank you for joining SFI. I look forward to working with you and be a part of your success at SFI.

Your sponsor,
Your name, rank, contact info"

I hope this is not so long or wordy for lazy readers. Our role is to offer a helping hand for new members to give them confidence and knowledge to get started.

All the best!

19 posts

Language Please! in Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Sorry, I digress, as usual!
I noticed that some questions on KOT are mind bogglers...and teasers, too, as questions are meant to test a player's quick understanding and intellect. So if it looks like grammatically wrong, you are wasting time to give the correct answer because of analysing the correct usage of a word.
Why major in minor?

19 posts

Language Please! in Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Hi, Muhammad,
May I add to the confusion of understanding the English language?

"Why English is hard to learn

We'll begin with box, the plural is boxes,
but the plural of ox is oxen, not oxes.

One fowl is a goose, and two are called geese,
Yet the plural of moose is never called meese.

You may find a lone mouse in a house full of mice,
But the plural of house is houses, not hice.

The plural of man is always men,
But the plural of pan is never pen.

If I speak of a foot and you show me two feet,
And I give you a book, would a pair be a beek?

If one is a tooth and a whole set are teeth,
Why shouldn't two booths be called beeth?

If the singular's this and the plural is these,
Should the plural of kiss be ever called keese?

We speak of a brother and also of brethren,
But though we say mother, we never say methren.

Then the masculine pronouns are he, his, and him
But imagine the feminine - she, shis, and shim?
- Anonymous"

As Randy has pointed out, just read the posts at the Forum and you'll see.

Why so many posters use poor grammar, no paragraph breaks, errors in spelling, etc. is probably due to the informality of the Forum. We are all guilty, if you look and read closely, even Gery has made one! (No offense intended, Gery! But I was glad to notice it, just a tiny typo, hehehe.) So we're all human after all.

And as Tanja has also mentioned, many make grammatical mistakes when using "your" for you're, "they're" for their, etc.
and no dedicated English teacher will give a passing mark for these errors, esp. if one is on higher grade or in high school.

BUT, we're not here to teach correct English usage. Let's just write simply to express what we mean so everyone can understand us. Period.

56 posts

Are You An Autodidact? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Hi, Mirjana,

We, who responded to Randy's post, are just being honest with ourselves, but not so proud as to deride anyone at the Forum who honestly comes here for help and guidance.

I think, we have enough of negativity and undue criticisms hurled at anyone whose posts/comments/opinions are not in harmony with our own. We're just happy that Randy, as usual, has the temerity and courage to start a thread that for once is directed upon our own selves, and as sponsors/co-sponsors touches at the very core of our leadership- to lead by example.

We're all in this SFI Business because of choice, not in a Job where you put in time and hard work and spend your lifetime to make someone rich, and we must take pride of what we are- fledgeling businesspersons who love learning, seeking, and doing.

Have a nice weekend!

56 posts

Are You An Autodidact? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

I think we need a badge request for this. No points though, just a badge. I know you can create a good one.

Hi, Scott

If ever a new Badge for Autodidacts is created and I happen to get one, it's one badge I'd be happy to display!