Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

36x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

17 posts

Block List in Ask Gery

12 hours ago

The other night I posted a thread that I thought is relevant to the removal of Weekly Group Mailings from our To-Do tasks..
Soon after I received this message:
“We are sorry to inform you that we were unable to approve your following post.
Reason(s):
Duplicate or double post”

Huh? Before that, a message said that my post needs to be approved first. Why? I’m not new to the Forum!

I was beginning to think that there’s a bit of discrimination going on here, why some threads which are mostly a “duplicate or double posts” and a repetition of self-promotion are allowed all the time. I remember I posted a reply to the same topic many moons ago, but this time it has to do with the current changes going on.

But who am I to question the wisdom of the Mods? I am only an Affiliate so I accepted the decision.

So, imagine my surprise (wonders will never cease!) when a few hours later came another notification:
“Thread title: "Block List"
SFI President Gery has replied to one of your posts on the above thread. Here is the reply:
-------------------------------
“The fact that the CSA Mailer and PSA Mailer no longer earn you VP is not a reason to stop communicating with your team! ..”

I did not say I will stop communicating with my team, with or without the 10 VP. But the Block List is simply a negative list, it does not provide any positive or constructive comments. How can we improve if we don’t know what the member wants. Hiding behind anonymity with unkind and rude remark is cowardly!

"So...since every Team Leader should be mailing their groups, we of course need to keep the Block List. If it bothers you to look at reasons given, yes, don't look, but I can tell you that being in our kind of business requires developing a thick skin.

Gery, developing a thick skin is not the solution, but eradicating the source of negativity is, in my honest opinion.

Many thanks for taking the time to address my concern, Gery. You’ve always been here for us and no matter what silly concerns we post here you always give it your due consideration .

And to all who gave their opinion and offered kind words and understanding- THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Have a lovely day!

17 posts

Block List in Ask Gery

1 day ago

Hi, Gery,

I hope I am not asking too much, but seeing as sending weekly group mailings to our team has been removed from our To-Do list, can you also please consider removing the Block List?

It has not served anything, it is totally useless, and the comments from anonymous members are quite disgusting, hurtful, and so rude.

I have since avoided clicking on it, it's so demoralising and demotivating and I have no way to defend and explain myself from the faceless and anonymous members.

Thank you for considering my request. If it's not possible, can you please let us know why?

20 posts

How is the CV from PRM Purchases distributed? in Ask Gery #Compensation #Sales

1 day ago

Thank you very much, Stephen, for posting this valuable part of the new Comp Plan. I was wondering the same.
And for Gery's detailed explanation for all our benefits!

24 posts

Are You Surprised That I’m Still A GTL Using Free Advertising? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi, Tommie,

With due respect. Why do you keep on repeating yourself...we already know how good and successful you just by using free ads, which inspired many in the SFI community. A little bit of humility for the way you achieved GTL, altho it took you over 15 years to do it, will go a long way towards making a lasting and valuable contributions in the Forum. Your constant reminder of your success on the internet..like this present thread... is sounding more like a broken record.

I hope it will not also take your followers more than 15 years to go GTL.

And, so, yes, like the others comments I cannot believe you are still GTL...why are you not PTL at least?
I hope to hear the good news soon.. now is the time.

You have more to share and I like some of your posts...when you forget to mention your success.
Just a friendly reminder, Capt. Kirk. Please no more repetition!
Have a lovely day!

19 posts

unclaimed prizes...? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Not very helpful, Mohammad.

53 posts

How To Become BTL in your first month in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #PSA

5 days ago

Hi, Christo,
You're absolutely correct in saying this:
"To get his team to a fast start is just this one simple rule in affiliate/network marketing: "Teach your team to do what you do!" How may you ask? "Lead them by your example" This is the golden rules in any business."

But you know it takes time to get a new member get started, how on earth can it be possible to get them to BTLs and EAs in one week too? Even leading by example, it does TAKE TIME!

Does one says, Abracadabra and it goes...Poof...here's your EAs and BTLs and you're STL this week!
Oh, please......let's be practical!

5 posts

How To Overcome Marketing Slumps!!! in Marketing #Marketing

5 days ago

Need help! Losing too much sleep these last few days in anticipation of Gery's Big Surprises!
And when the day came, my eyes refused to close! I'm in danger of going to Zombieland!
Don't need green tea, sedatives, warm milk, sleeping tablets....just want a break from all these excitement!
Please, Gery, give us a break!

53 posts

How To Become BTL in your first month in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #PSA

5 days ago

Oh, BTW, I think I can guess what happened here. But I'm holding my tongue...zip it tight! LOL!

53 posts

5 days ago

Hi, Jagunmolu,

Please don't think we're doubting your ability to succeed in SFI. But I tend to agree with Marilyn C.
You know, before the first change in Leadership qualifications was introduced sometime in 2015 (?) a lot of new PSAs have gone PTL in just one month, sometimes less than that period. They did it by buying their way to PTL, but without a team to work with, most PTLs couldn't keep their rank.

Then SFI introduced THE change.... I was one of those who achieved PTL ahead of my goal of going PTL within 4 years, but I did not buy my way, I built a team. I kept to my budget which is still in place, and kept my work ethics which kept me afloat and although, like the rest of PTLs, DTLs, GTLs at the time dropped down a notch or two, we managed to climb back on the ladder. I have now been GTL since then, and being stuck in this rank is not bad at all because my learning and growing is ongoing. And along the way, my Team Leaders also stuck with me and we are still growing together.

So there's nothing new under the sun! We're expecting something spectacular from a seasoned marketer like you!
To buy your way to STL is easy, but to develop BTLs and EAs within a week is like a Manna from Heaven! This is what we're curious to know!

18 posts

I won E365 in Getting Started #E365

5 days ago

CONGRATS, Edward. on winning the E365 Class Champion!
Don't worry about the Badge...it will be there!
Gery will see to it!
Enjoy!

14 posts

NGRQ Gateway is great! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Well done, Mariji! That's what being truthful and honest in ads do...great result for you!
Wishing you win the E365 Class Champion!
You're a

53 posts

5 days ago

Hello, Jagunmolu!
Congrats on your achievement!

Yes, please, we'd love you to share with us and the rest of SFI community, especially the newbies, your plan.

It must have been a very successful plan as you have achieved STL in just over a week!

If you can give us the details in point form, not in a very long paragraph without break, that would be perfect!
Thank you!

38 posts

What happened to my recent sponsor? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Edward,
No offense taken, Kababayan! Let's just blame Wayne T for his vague thread, which created a "convoluted" conversation and comments and advice due to misunderstanding the intent of his thread. Was he denouncing his previous sponsor for not helping him, or was just curious what happened and where he went.

Easy enough to trace his line of sponsorship, and referring to his "recent" sponsor as a PTL who's been in SFI for 12 years is the clue, one has only to click his profile and the answer of who is his "recent" sponsor is lies there! So we were all led on a merry-go-round to guess and that only muddled the issue of who is his "previous sponsor" and who is his "recent sponsor".

I'm now leaving this "Bacteria Party" before more "germs of thought" spread...hehehehe! Enjoy!

38 posts

6 days ago

Thank you for pointing that English is not my native language...dumbof me to misunderstand Waynes post. I thought recent sponsor is his present sponsor not his previous sponsor. Big difference, mate!

38 posts

6 days ago

It did sound a bit weird LOLl I think Wayne T. Is teasing us!
GP [

38 posts

6 days ago

Hi Wayne,
Are you sure Stone Evans left SFI? He is still your sponsor ...He is also my sponsor and lately has been sending emails to me with business buildiing tips.

26 posts

Disappointed . . . in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

26 posts

Disappointed . . . in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

26 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

7 days ago

LOL, Phil! Don't have an Aussie downline, except CSAs who understand how I feel!

104 posts

Get your FIRST 5000 Astro Auction badge! in SFI News #Contests

8 days ago

Just entered the astro spaceship...amaze to see it is almost full and readyy to taake off...leaving Aussies and Kiwis behind!
Only had a few hours sleep...already July 11.....