Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

skumar s.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

8 posts

Brain Sprint in India

3 days ago

On playing Brain Sprint ,if you invest 1 TC ,then it turn green. Not only Brain sprint,if you may be invest any EZ games.

14 posts

Let Know Who Is Online in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

Hi Muhammed,

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=207507&referrer=search

Using SFIM is simple and easy, and it's always available; just click the bubble icon in the top right corner of the Affiliate Center to open. A great way to get started is to initiate a chat with one of the persons on your included Favorites or a2a Friends list.

Note the "Chat Status Ball," (see image below) which indicates:
Gray outlined (hollow) ball = not online
Green ball = online
Green ball with exclamation point = online and chat initiated/waiting for you to respond
Gray ball with exclamation point = offline and chat initiated/waiting for you to respond

Regards
skumar

12 posts

Avoid Overloading on support staff. in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi Sfier,
last from 13 May to 17 May support staff resolve around 800+ tickets ,It is very difficult task for our supporting staff, with their overloading we also not hope to get accurate responses to our question or submitting ticket.

To avoid overloading,

Get instant answers by searching our extensive Knowledge Base

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/

PLEASE...before you submit your ticket, review these guidelines to help us ensure quick.

1. Submit one ticket per subject/issue. Sending multiple tickets for the same problem will not result in quicker response times.
2. To respond to an answer from customer support on a ticket, submit your response on that existing ticket; do not create a new ticket.
3. Occasional increases in the volume of submitted tickets may result in slightly longer customer support response times.
4. Customer support responses involving personal information (orders, compensation, etc.) are based on data currently stored on the SFI system.
5. Attach any related documents, records, receipts, etc. to your ticket that could help explain and/or resolve your question.
6. Keep support issues and ticket feedback/conversations between you and customer support; do not post such information on the Forum, Stream, etc.
7. Before submitting your ticket, review our knowledge base categories below and the SFI Forum to see if your question has already been asked and answered.

Wish you all a great day.

Regards
skumar

12 posts

Super Brain Sprint Speed in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Hi Sujoy,
Same thing I am saying that 1.18 sec means 78 secs , per question 6 secs. ,If questions loading 1 sec Ans within 5 secs. Not only one ya two buy correct with 12 questions.

So great in our SFI community.

12 posts

Super Brain Sprint Speed in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Hi
If I am not wrong, It is unbelievable that ,how fast they ans.
Correctly answer 12 trivia questions as fast as they answered. Without any trip on their way to the finish line!

Name Speedster
1. MoiraD 1.18
2 SOBX_Pirate 1.25
3. Laurel 1.26

But in my 1st question reload my page until 1.00 .
Regards
skumar

11 posts

PRM question in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

26 days ago

Hi Snezana,
In my view,
PRM are not eligible to play PSAs,CSAs, & PRM auctions.

105 posts

Boost your business with 60 FREE CSAs! in SFI News #CSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi

SPECIAL TIP:

You can make this special offer even sweeter if you choose Bitcoin as your payment method.
it is much more special for Bitcoin customer, I do not know Bitcoin prices not same as normal customer prices.
Everywhere I seen that extra benefit for Bitcoin customer.

So confuse, any help needed.

7 posts

It is right for me or not in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

One of my PSA asking that as SFI declare that he is not able to transfer his $250 . I ans. that guy

(You joined on ....., till now you earn total 572 VP, every activities of any affiliate audit by SFI. SFI is a real business. Must be complete all task. Your $250 pending , when you maintain EA ,you earn matching VP with earning.if you have no time to understand every part of SFI ,then do not invest your valuable time. This business is not for everyone.)

Friends any views plz.

Regards
skumar

7 posts

Trash folder in Miscellaneous #PSA

2 months ago

We have a rule any of our PRM interest to be a PSA ,we convert as our PSA. But if any PSA working as like as a PRM role. then is it possible to make that guy as our PRM.
The reason to raise this situation is suppose a 200 TC pack auctions running & I almost invest 100+ TCs suddenly one of my PSA start bidding against me. It is violate SFI rule to bid same group affiliate to each other. Its change concentration also.Then he left that auction to another one. By this way I loose my TCs not to bid against my PSA.
I track that affiliate profile that he earn every month 100 to 200 Vp normal affiliate last 3 to 4 years. but professional bidder.I can not get benefit from this PSA,so I want to throw out my dumping yard.

PRM to PSA convert
http://www.sfimg.com/convert

But PSA to PRM
Do not find any link, May any one enlighten.

If any of our PSAs inactive some months SFI transfer to PRM list(trash folder) . SFI provide a chance to clean our genealogy to us & we throw out that PSAs to our dumping yard .We make our genealogy clean & green.

Regards
skumar

7 posts

Are you believe me or Not in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hi

It is true fact, Are you believe me or not, Have you seen any company or organisation,who pay money before you investment.But you never believe ,it is possible in SFI only. I won a W3 referral of $250 before five your ago & that was turning point of my SFI business.
At that time if you hold that money & not transfer to your account then SFI provided $50 extra. means .Initial I invested $300 in my SFI business.
In any business without invest very difficult to develop. Last three months I invested much more money. Eligible to earn 1500+ PSAs , Now Last three days every hours SFI assigns PSAs in my group. I am so happy that everyday I earn 25 to 28 new PSAs.At least it taken 60 days to asiugns all my PSAs.

Hope wish you all a great day.

Regards
skumar

5 posts

What should be good address for new Guy in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi
When a prompt signal coming from email that a new guy joining in your group.What I am doing.

1. Immediate login my SFI home page & click on Icebreaker then send a message through chat.
Just write Welcome to my SFI group ,may I help you.
2. Redirect to lunch pad link,
https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Ask some general question.
1 Do you understand how the SFI program works?
2 Is there any area you want me to explain to you?
3 What are some of the challenger you face when you sign up?
4 Do you want me to guide and direct you on how you can earn fast?

3. Go to email & send a welcome message.(as per SFI provided)

Then check activity of that guy upto 24 hours & waiting for response.

Hope any one add new idea,for which we get benefit.

Regards
skumar

10 posts

Incomplete PSAs through BID & BUILD program.. in Team Building #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

I actively bidding on Auctions last three month of 2016 & accumulated 13000 spin,If those who active last some years you imagine how many spin on their pocket. In a single day I played with 7500TCs in three different auctions.

37 posts

Mr President Gery Carson in Ask Gery

3 months ago

11 hours with 1100 mile journey from Avon ,start from night & say good morning Mr wizard.

37 posts

Mr President Gery Carson in Ask Gery

3 months ago

Congratulation TSPC for your 19 years friendship with Mr Wizard, A simple personal question

May be you lucky to
1. meet with Mr Wizard physically.
2. visit our SFI headquarter.

Hope a great day.

10 posts

Incomplete PSAs through BID & BUILD program.. in Team Building #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Prabhakar,

Mr Gery said before 15 days ago ,SFI sorted all thing without loosing anything.

https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1339229#post-1339229

I had over 13000 spin & it took 31 hours (Eight days) to completed my spoon. Around 1500+ PSAs due on SFI.

10 posts

Buying Capacity in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor

3 months ago

Thanks Helen,Ray,Johan, Priyanka Jadhav, Gyanendra Puri for your great comments.

Thanks again Ray G, deeply you read my point,

I have not read anything that says that that particular act would be illegal. It would be somewhat of a strategic move if nothing else.
Hopefully someone else, Gery, who knows for sure if they would consider that legal or illegal answers your post.

Totally I am confuse on this point . Anyone enlighten on this point plz.

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210440&referrer=search

10 posts

Buying Capacity in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hi

Everyone see that in my country India joining capacity more high then other country ( approx. double) but actively working on much less. But buying capacity of USA affiliate are more high.
I have question.
If I transfer almost more CSAs to one of my USA affiliate (PSA) & he put all that CSAs on his CSAs exchange .May he earn own country CSAs(USA).

Just I want to know. It is legal or illegal.

28 posts

Yesterday's Biz Quiz Question: I am confused! in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Contests

3 months ago

Hi
Confusion was
"For every 10 personal VP you earn, you can automatically bank up to - Milestone Shares."

You means either a EA or,BTL,STL,GTL......
Ans varies person to person ,everyone not PTL.

No doubt I wrote 18 in my second chances ,but not satisfied.

14 posts

Understanding PTP ! in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Stewart,

May be you check here.
https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/PTPledger

Hope great day.
Regards
skumar

12 posts

VP for every BID! in VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hi Sonja,
Go here & exchange 1BID into 3 VP

https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange

18 posts

How can I pay $0.33 in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Normally our bank not permit ,although you have visa card, Just contact bank, some days ago I pay just some cent from my IDBI Bank card.

18 posts

How can I pay $0.33 in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Hi Deepak,
Only your local bank,who provide that card help regarding this issue, Contact bank to authorize International marketing.

6 posts

Business Category OF SFI in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Thanks Gery for quick response, Specially Web Hosting
A low cost websites service for our Rewardical ECA shop.

6 posts

Business Category OF SFI in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hi

AS SFI provide these services.May these attach near future.

Internet Marketing Services
Tablet Equipment
Pet Supplies
Advertising Agencies
Dry Cleaners
Health and Wellness
Music Composer
Magazine Sales
Web Hosting
Publishers Magazine

Regards
skumar