Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
skumar s.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

17 posts

How to help new members to get started? in Team Building #Getting Started

3 days ago

HI Dragana,

It is a general problem ,everyone join SFI face this problem.

1. Why any one join SFI or any program ?
Ans. Simply, every one plan to earn some money which is not easy.

But SFI is not a simple platform as like as other program, We are here to support ,track every activities of our new customer. We show a path that we are in a platform of business organization. where buying & selling is our prime motto. SFI provide us readymade simple knowledge, no need to provide extraordinary brain stroke knowledge .

What I am doing,

When some one entre in my group, immediately I click on icebreaker ,try to contact through SFI chat or e-card just sending a welcome message.

How to set welcome message, readymade available on SFI site. But not provide detail knowledge which are overload to our new customer.
simply provide launch pad & request to complete some action plan. Not to redirect any where. Fix a time for next contacting.

Next contacting ask some simple question.

1. How he/she feel about SFI .
2. Which part of SFI he/she like very much.
3. How many time he/she provide for his/ her own business.

As per his/her interest I am trying to discuss about Rewardical ECA, Localvantia. .....etc. After that
try to convince why everyday need to complete daily action plan with every game & provide all other knowledge.

I just share my experience, may be useful for everyone or not .

Hope great day.

25 posts

Proposal-Newbie Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical

3 days ago

Normally new guys think twice before investment.Now AA prove that every investment have a return.May be chance if any new guys daily login & play t-time.If lucky may capture any prizes ,if Not possible then small investment make them EA.
First targeting to be a EA ,then target for Team Leader.

Without investment ,how any one TeamLeader. A 1500 sales VP require for every BTL,STL.........

34 posts

Re-Business For Cash in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hi Kuan,
In my own view, somewhere I do not think it is good, as Rewardical are one type virtual money as our choice we invest any where.
Better R-ECA provide us weekly income ,if we focus much more on.

Regards
skumar

25 posts

Proposal-Newbie Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical

3 days ago

Till now I did not invest anything from my pocket .(TCredits or money).

I invested only last month Bonus TCredits, Bonus Rewardicals, Rewardical Matches .

25 posts

3 days ago

Hi Snezana(Miss Madonna),

Great advice for newbie Astro lover as like me. Although I was playing 500+ Astro Auction (silver frequent flyer) till now do not plan to win.Last month I earned 4500+ VP only from AA, this month already earn 2700+ VP .When my SO is update with 1500 VP ,I easily reach my STL. Till now I did not invest anything from my pocket .(TCredits or money).

I think, Mr Gery plan to make all inactive affiliate may be chances EA within next two to three month if they play regular AA.We increase maximum number of EA in your SFI group if only we encourage to our inactive affiliate.

Now if some one play AA everyday,then easily earn require 1500 VPs. only buying 1500 sales VP (Standing Order) make them BTL. That 125 TCredits makes again BTL or STL next month.

Hope a great day.

Regards
skumar

5 posts

Edited (Did I reinvent the wheel?) Removed Links in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

6 days ago

Thanks Solomon for your great thread.
Without promotional personal link,you share everything for which we able to follow.

Yes Indeed

7 posts

My SFI 7 Day Repeat Success Plan (Did I reinvent the wheel?) in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

How to know in which Auction I won. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

Hi M.L.B.

For quick view , all auctions that are listed,where you participated,you will find REPLY FLIGHT.

https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Ledger

Regards
skumar

25 posts

SFI AFFILIATE PHOTO in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

7 days ago

SFI Team Leader Newsletter (August 2018 Issue) (9 hours ago)

TL KNOW-HOW:

Professionalism Matters

An image of professionalism is vital no matter what type of business you own. By posting your photo (https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto) at the SFI Affiliate Center, that professionalism is on display for your sponsored affiliates logging into the Affiliate Center. Consequently, using icons or pictures of pets, children, and others may only serve to distract from your business image.

That's why we at SFI strongly recommend you use a nice, clear photograph of you for display to your sponsored affiliates. In this way, you can begin to build a business relationship with your affiliates, and they can see that a real person awaits to help them build their businesses.

To learn more, see this LaunchPad lesson:

https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=73

Carol,
I am not Gery ,sorry for my wrong thread.Today I got this notification. May be you got this notification as you are a TL. .if not then subscribe for future reference.

https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/

Hope a great day.

25 posts

7 days ago

Hi Tommie,

Our system not bound to show your face. Not bound to adopt all rule s in your personal life.

Your brand world wide familiar only for your business purpose. But my brand ( Real Picture) make me a good family relation with my whole downline group. We share all our difficulties with social media like FB group, .......... etc. Due to some reason ,if some one left SFI ,they also connect with me.

That I learn from SFI system. SFI change my working culture, sharp with tuning my life,....... etc.

Till now I learn from your valuable post , which much more inspire me.

Not showing your real picture is your personal matter but I think some portion of your affiliate want to like your real picture.I never believe that all your active member are branded with different Avatar.

Hope a great day.

Sorry Tommie,if my thread hurt somewhere.

Regards
skumar

25 posts

8 days ago

it not necessary, this is not part of any rules to success/lauchpad lessons or for a discussion turn to a debate, just learn this, be nice That’s all!.

Hi Carol,

Just review again.

https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=73

Hope a great day.

25 posts

8 days ago

HI Sfier,
Your actual photo gives you and your SFI business a look of professionalism.

The picture you use should be of good quality, not grainy, and very clear. Your picture represents you as a real person to your new affiliates--a person who will be there to help them with any problems they may have. A good, professional, attractive photograph of yourself is one of the first steps in helping to build a strong relationship with all your affiliates.

Any substitutes or additions--such as an mascot , Icon, divert attention away from what you want to convey; namely, your SFI business.

Article by:
Yank Elliott, SFI Team Leader

32 posts

If You're Unhappy WIth The Way SFI Do Businees... Just Leave! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

32 posts

If You're Unhappy WIth The Way SFI Do Businees... Just Leave! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

11 posts

Astro Auction or Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical

8 days ago

Hi Snezana,

Both auctions are good on their own way.

On pricebenders name & fame working, To earn name & fame, they invest much more money & rename as a heavy Bidder. When heavy bidder not available may be chance win any auction with few TCredits .

On Astro auction, till it is testing mode running.

If someone apply a smart playing with calculation & to be a second high bidder, get benefit.Because 2nd high bidder have a 100% chance to be a PTB winner.

Snezana , you have much more experiences, how to be a PTB winner. may share your experience.

Regards
skumar

7 posts

Glossary definition : Mover list in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

Thanks Sampatji & Olufunmilola,

Today I got a notification that one of CSA qualify for EA but not shown in my movers list , I surprised .Now check genealogy,their last login before seven days.

Thanks again.

Hope a great day.

7 posts

Glossary definition : Mover list in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Sfier,

Today I do not seen some of my PSAs /CSAs,they not login last some days, Just set SO to secure their EA status.

May be some rules changes as per our guru Mr Gery said somewhere.

The most active affiliate are display amongst your Movers.
If you're seeing someone with one or more flame icon regularly, you can be assured they're working hard in their business...and these are the people you should be working the most closely with.

Regards
skumar

57 posts

Prayer Request!!! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor

9 days ago

Hi John,

We all SFI family member pray for your uncle quick recovery ,do not loose your hope.God save us from any difficulties.
Hope everyone pray for you.

17 posts

Are you missing out on Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

10 days ago

I won the following prizes

Thanks for sharing your experience, Till now I earn silver frequent flyer means already experience with 500+ Astro Auction played. May be there is something trick to capture PTB & Jr Astro .

Regards
skumar

7 posts

Localvantia should work in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

12 days ago

Same situation create every where, people are so skeptical about any online business, when I was talking about they laughed,Till now I am trying to convince with some tools.( showing my E-365 champion batch,some auction winner parcel pocket, .............

7 posts

Houston we have a problem! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

From AA#1099 it just rolled over!

If no one wins it, it automatically rolls over to the next auction, becoming bigger and bigger and bigger until someone wins it.

Q: How does a person win the Supernova or Rocket Box jackpots?
Both jackpots are standard random drawings. If you’ve entered an auction, you have an entry to win each of the two jackpots.

Q: So if I entered ten auctions a day, I’d have TEN chances to win Supernova and Rocket Box?
Yes. Every auction you enter gets you another entry for each (and an entry for Pick-The-Bid for each too).

https://news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/

11 posts

Earmark rule in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

13 days ago

HI Chiristi,

Q: What do you mean by “earmarking for prizes?”
In step two of placing a bid, you’ll choose the number of TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. We refer to this as “earmarking” the TCredits of your bid.

Follow once again for clarify.

https://news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/

7 posts

Houston we have a problem! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

Hi Marija,

Rule saying.

"Supernova" is Astro's biggest jackpot. Each time a new auction starts, 1000 Rewardicals are automatically added to Supernova...and if no one wins it, the pot "rolls over" to the next auction.

Each auction participant receives exactly one entry to win. However, Supernova is programmed so the odds of winning go up over time. That is, right after Supernova is won and has been "reset," the odds of winning are low. As the pot grows, the odds of winning the Supernova jackpot increase.

Today figure.
Are you seen, AA# 1063, SUPERNOVA:13,000 Rewardicals won by MariskeV
AA# 1062, SUPERNOVA:17,000 Rewardicals won by A0407951E

10 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

Hi kaung,
May be you play that auction, click on REPLY FLIGHT, to known the status of your auction.