Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

15 posts

Sample Message In Graphic Style - With Built-In Color in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Wayne, thanks for your speedy response. I suppose those new affiliates who become Team Leaders will cross that bridge when they come to it

15 posts

Sample Message In Graphic Style - With Built-In Color in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Wayne,
I want to join with others to thank you for that graphic welcome which will be fabulous to copy.
However,I realize you are in your 13th year. However, wouldn't a newer affiliate need permission to send the similar welcome letter? Just asking for clarity and not as a dispute against the new graphic Welcome Letter.
Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success.

13 posts

Free Marketing Tools for You! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

3 months ago

Sasa,
I want to add my appreciation for you sharing this comprehensive free list unselfishly
It is so good having people like you as part of the SFI Family
I wish you much success with your SFI Business

12 posts

Bonus Bar Full and price lock at 77% in Pricebenders

5 months ago

Example:

Further More: Six times along the way, you can win FREE TCredits in your Flash Drawings (marked by stars). To qualify, just bid at least once in the 5 minutes prior to each drawing. Limit 3 drawing wins per auction.

I hope it will work for you.

Best Regards
AL M

No need of such lengthy answers here, you are going to town with such a small query. See the answer of Mr. Pavle, it is perfectly explained in a short sentence. That is short and sweet and seems good.

Bonus bar is seen at PB auction page, open it and see. That's shows the progress of auction with time duration and price.

And I'd say there is no need to be so rude to someone that tried to answer
your question...never mind how long or short it was...

Good for you.

Thank you Tanja,you expressed my sentiments pleasantly

39 posts

How do you motivate yourself to be more Consistent with SFI? in Getting Started #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello AIM,
Welcome to the SFI Family As a Newbie I will encourage you : To study the LaunchPad www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
To request help from your upline
Join a2a from your country.Read this article www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10000840.
Keep on working towards your goals to succeed in your SFI Business.
Lead your team to follow you.
With all the help you may get, only you can make it happen.
I hope this will help you not to give up

41 posts

What would you do if logged-in on the 46 day & lost ALL your PSAs in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

It will be very disappointing .However, learn from that mistake. Work hard to make up the lost time by:
a. Studying LaunchPad
b. Getting the help of upline, and the Forum
c. Setting realistic goals to stay on course to rebuild business stronger,and bigger.
Whosoever the PSA is, I hope they retain the 'no giving up attitude',
and they would return,and make a successful business.
I hope this also serves as a lesson to others who want to keep their business but do not find it necessary to log in Daily.

86 posts

Encouraging more activity in the system in Suggestion Box

5 months ago

Hello Fabian,
I understand what you are saying but I believe Gery and staff keeps researching ways to increase activity for new PSAs,and still maintain profitable company.
I think the charge is given to the Team Leaders to encourage and motivate new PSAs to duplicate us.
In life,if someone wants something bad enough, nothing will stop them from getting, and maintaining it.
I wish you success with your SFI Business.

28 posts

My new PSA asked me a sensitive questions in Team Building #PSA

6 months ago

AL M,
Welcome to the SFI Family I am not sure I understand your question either. However,I will explain to the new PSA that he/she is not limited to only one way of recruiting new PSAs.One method might work good for one and not another.
Let them choose any one of these Marketing Methods www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods.
I hope this answers your question.

15 posts

Getting Started! Multiple Income Streams and Passive Income! in ECA Program #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Antoine,
Welcome again to SFI Family As a newbie, you have posted motivational, and inspirational post. Please continue to keep up the momentum. With your determination,and positive attitude, I am sure you will be very successful in your SFI Business. Keep posting your successes, and any tips you may have as you also become a Forum Guru

26 posts

I feel so proud in Miscellaneous #Team Building

8 months ago

Birdie,
Congratulations for being a 5 times great grandmother, and still look so so young I hope you will pass on the genes to your generation (team) I am sure you did put in a lot of time, effort, and perseverance to accomplish this success, and share it in a way that even the newbies can understand Even though I am sure I am older than you in every way, I may be up for adoption

115 posts

SFI's Treasure Box in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

8 months ago

Peter,
I know you have been welcomed by your Sponsor but I want to welcome you again.I did this openly on the Forum because your motivational post sounds like someone who has been here for some time . You have summarized SFI as a Treasure Box and described the aspects of what SFI is and given a pictorial to newbies who will want to discover SFI for themselves.
I have no doubt that we will see some more of these great posts from you
I wish you much success with your SFI Business

15 posts

Learn toadvertise in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Kevin,
Please check out the following link: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=84983.
I hope this helps.
I wish you much success in your SFI Business.

8 posts

E-mail address included in printable flyers in Ask Gery #Sales

9 months ago

Steve,
I agree with Danna about getting an email just for your marketing because presentation is everything. Think about it if you see a flyer and even though it has a good advertisement,and the email is manipulated in any way, you will wonder if the ad is legit or if it a scam. The short version of what I just said, is that you want it to look professional
Pre-Anniversary Greetings and success in your SFI Business.

19 posts

my first time in sfi in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #ECA #Getting Started

10 months ago

Marina,
Welcome to the SFI Family Congratulations,you have joined at the right time when EA2 was eliminated
Read, study, and use the free training that is afforded you so that you can continue to succeed in your SFI business

225 posts

Executive Affiliate rank upgrade! in SFI News

10 months ago

Thanks Gery and staff
I am not sure whether I am looking at this change shortsightedly but I think this is a great implementation. I have confidence that with your experience etc that you were looking at the betterment for SFI and its affiliates.
As with every change, you will have people who take advantage but I truly hope that this will encourage affiliates to remain active and profitable

19 posts

What have you learned over the years of your partnership in SFI? in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

RIM24R,
Welcome to the SFI Family
I have learned that building your SFI business is not an overnight success. Since it is not a get-rich quick scheme it does take diligence, commitment, financial investment,a teachable spirit, and above all patience.
If you do not have some of these core qualities, you will quit at the first sign of rejection. When you try recruiting friends and family, you do not always get a positive feedback.
Sometimes when you do recruit PSAs through financial investment, they become dormant, and do not respond to you.
Based on the two examples above, you may feel like quitting because it is not worth the time,investment etc.
However, I am reminded that I have access to free training, auctions, TripleClicks store, games, The SFI family (Forum help), and one or more of the above qualities stimulate me to not give up even though I may get discouraged.
It is wise to refer to all that Gery and Staff have put in place, such as 'Rules of Success,LaunchPad, Forum etc.
I have also learned that I still have a lot more to learn because there are always new procedures which are implemented to upgrade the SFI platform.
Do not give up! Build Something Great! I wish you much success with your business.

44 posts

Big Winter Storm Coming My Way! in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

Hello Erica,
I just want to echo the same sentiments of many others,"Stay safe". It sounds like you have made the necessary preparations, so ride it out safely.
Do not stress over your SFI Business because it will be there if or when power is restored. Vacation mode is put in place to safeguard you losing your VP streak, so turn it on, and chill out (No pun intended )

5 posts

SFIPPA-PAY-PER-ACTION in Miscellaneous #Team Building

10 months ago

Shady M,
You have already received great answers that I will not repeat. I will like to include the following that will answer some of the questions,https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=27407,
I hope this helps also

53 posts

SFI. Team Building Review for 2017. in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

11 months ago

Maree,
Thank you for sharing your motivational and inspirational post. and also your tips. I love your winning attitude and determination to succeed.You turned your tragedy into triumph
I hope to share your story with my team in case they did not read it at the Forum. I hope it will motivate them as your post has done for me.
I wish you continued success in your SFI business.

262 posts

The Week Networking Changed My Life! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 months ago

Leon,
Thank you for sharing that motivational and inspirational post. I hope to follow my leader

5 posts

And what I can share my tripleclicks link on the faceebok page and other my page and how much I earn for each item sold in Marketing

11 months ago

Madjid, I hope the following link helps you,https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan.
I wish you much success with your SFI business.

5 posts

Which is the best sales strategy? in Sales

11 months ago

Marija,
Welcome again to the SFI Family As you go through the LaunchPad training, take a look at the following link www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=38. Take time to study, learn, and apply the valuable free lessons provided for us
I wish you much success with your SFI business

7 posts

How to go about Marketing /Advertising? in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

11 months ago

Cyriacus,
You can check out the link Nebojsa has provided along with the following link www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome. The LaunchPad is a good place to visit to learn, study, and understand the concept of Internet Marketing. I hope you will find this to be helpful. I can guarantee that if the LaunchPad were not important, Gery, President, would not have provided it. I am going to take my own advice
I wish you much success in your SFI business

9 posts

Effort + Discipline + Constancy + Patience = Success in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 months ago

Consistency seems to flow better but I also learned a new word ,'constancy'that conveys same principle message