Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

16 posts

Get Free Advertising Upgrades Just For Joining... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

18 days ago

Thanks for being such a great asset here at SFI. You could have kept all this knowledge and not share it. You better consider writing that book because at least you know that you will have at least 1 million subscribers from just SFI alone

13 posts

Are all of our Time Machine predictions, considered as our official entries? in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Concepcion,
First, I was taken aback by the question because I knew the answer right away, and thought it was obvious. However, I realize that I have been with SFI for some time and should know the answer.
I am sure you may have helped a lot of newbies who were wondering the same thing, so thanks for asking that question.
I am not going to add the same answer but will encourage you to enter as many times as afforded to you which will increase your odds of winning.
If you win, share it with the Forum All the very best!

54 posts

Please, let's pray one moment for Greece! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Daniela,
I thank you for bringing this disaster to your SFI Family. As a family, we suppose to share the good, bad, personal, business situations with each other.
I join my prayer with the others that God will comfort those who need to be comforted,heal those who are hurt, and give peace to all the citizens of Turkey, in Jesus name.

32 posts

More DTLs Are Surely Coming! What's Next? in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Mr Bing O,

I want to join with the other SFI Family to offer Congratulations upon reaching DTL status:.
However, I hope that many see also that you stayed the course since November 1,1998. I am sure you had moments of discouragement,frustration etc along the way but you persevered, and now you are reaping the rewards.
Even though I am more conservative in my thinking, it may be good if SFI could be a pioneer in naming the DTLs as Planet and Galaxy !! Other names are coming to mind but the main one is reaching DTL
Congratulations again and thanks passing on your wisdom and encouragement.

62 posts

Prayer request in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Dale,
I am sorry to hear of you and your wife's accident,and your financial situation. I am not at all making light of this but thank God it was not fatal. God still has a purpose and plan for both you and your wife. You are relying on the right source for your physical and financial healing and God never disappoints...continue to have faith.
What is so tremendously outstanding is how the SFI Family responds. This shows that we have the best of both worlds, business and relationships.
I will also include you and your wife on my prayer list.
Do not forget to come back and give your testimony.

13 posts

Build a Team, build a miracle! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 months ago

Tracy,
Thank you for your inspirational post. SFI Rules of Success refer to building your business by referring to building your team. This shows that having a team is important to being successful. We all need encouragement from time to time
I wish you continued success with your business.

8 posts

Maree's copy of E Card she sents to Team Leaders. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 months ago

Maree,
Thanks for sharing this great post which you share so unselfishly Your team are fortunate to have such a knowledgeable and dedicated leader. Your seeds that you have sown will certainly grow and produce much fruit.
I wish you continued success. Keep on rocking

24 posts

Tips to grow a stronger team!!! in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

9 months ago

Zhumagul,
First of all,I want to thank you for your sharing your simple but profound ,motivational post.Simple enough that it can be understand by newbies but yet deep enough to ignite in a new passion with oldies like myself You are confident in yourself and selfless to share with everyone
I do not know what SFI's motto for 2018 is but I know yours is' Dream Bigger' 'No Limits' 'Don't give Up etc
With that momentum,I see a great future ahead of you in your SFI Business.
I wish you all the very best,and just let your gift of authorship and motivation make room for you
Gweneth

15 posts

Sample Message In Graphic Style - With Built-In Color in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 months ago

Wayne, thanks for your speedy response. I suppose those new affiliates who become Team Leaders will cross that bridge when they come to it

15 posts

Sample Message In Graphic Style - With Built-In Color in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 months ago

Wayne,
I want to join with others to thank you for that graphic welcome which will be fabulous to copy.
However,I realize you are in your 13th year. However, wouldn't a newer affiliate need permission to send the similar welcome letter? Just asking for clarity and not as a dispute against the new graphic Welcome Letter.
Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success.

13 posts

Free Marketing Tools for You! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Sasa,
I want to add my appreciation for you sharing this comprehensive free list unselfishly
It is so good having people like you as part of the SFI Family
I wish you much success with your SFI Business

12 posts

Bonus Bar Full and price lock at 77% in Pricebenders

about 1 year ago

Thank you Tanja,you expressed my sentiments pleasantly

39 posts

How do you motivate yourself to be more Consistent with SFI? in Getting Started #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello AIM,
Welcome to the SFI Family As a Newbie I will encourage you : To study the LaunchPad www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
To request help from your upline
Join a2a from your country.Read this article www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10000840.
Keep on working towards your goals to succeed in your SFI Business.
Lead your team to follow you.
With all the help you may get, only you can make it happen.
I hope this will help you not to give up

41 posts

What would you do if logged-in on the 46 day & lost ALL your PSAs in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

It will be very disappointing .However, learn from that mistake. Work hard to make up the lost time by:
a. Studying LaunchPad
b. Getting the help of upline, and the Forum
c. Setting realistic goals to stay on course to rebuild business stronger,and bigger.
Whosoever the PSA is, I hope they retain the 'no giving up attitude',
and they would return,and make a successful business.
I hope this also serves as a lesson to others who want to keep their business but do not find it necessary to log in Daily.

86 posts

Encouraging more activity in the system in Suggestion Box

about 1 year ago

Hello Fabian,
I understand what you are saying but I believe Gery and staff keeps researching ways to increase activity for new PSAs,and still maintain profitable company.
I think the charge is given to the Team Leaders to encourage and motivate new PSAs to duplicate us.
In life,if someone wants something bad enough, nothing will stop them from getting, and maintaining it.
I wish you success with your SFI Business.

28 posts

My new PSA asked me a sensitive questions in Team Building #PSA

about 1 year ago

AL M,
Welcome to the SFI Family I am not sure I understand your question either. However,I will explain to the new PSA that he/she is not limited to only one way of recruiting new PSAs.One method might work good for one and not another.
Let them choose any one of these Marketing Methods www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods.
I hope this answers your question.

15 posts

Getting Started! Multiple Income Streams and Passive Income! in ECA Program #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Antoine,
Welcome again to SFI Family As a newbie, you have posted motivational, and inspirational post. Please continue to keep up the momentum. With your determination,and positive attitude, I am sure you will be very successful in your SFI Business. Keep posting your successes, and any tips you may have as you also become a Forum Guru

26 posts

I feel so proud in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Birdie,
Congratulations for being a 5 times great grandmother, and still look so so young I hope you will pass on the genes to your generation (team) I am sure you did put in a lot of time, effort, and perseverance to accomplish this success, and share it in a way that even the newbies can understand Even though I am sure I am older than you in every way, I may be up for adoption

115 posts

SFI's Treasure Box in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Peter,
I know you have been welcomed by your Sponsor but I want to welcome you again.I did this openly on the Forum because your motivational post sounds like someone who has been here for some time . You have summarized SFI as a Treasure Box and described the aspects of what SFI is and given a pictorial to newbies who will want to discover SFI for themselves.
I have no doubt that we will see some more of these great posts from you
I wish you much success with your SFI Business

15 posts

Learn toadvertise in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Kevin,
Please check out the following link: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=84983.
I hope this helps.
I wish you much success in your SFI Business.

8 posts

E-mail address included in printable flyers in Ask Gery #Sales

about 1 year ago

Steve,
I agree with Danna about getting an email just for your marketing because presentation is everything. Think about it if you see a flyer and even though it has a good advertisement,and the email is manipulated in any way, you will wonder if the ad is legit or if it a scam. The short version of what I just said, is that you want it to look professional
Pre-Anniversary Greetings and success in your SFI Business.

19 posts

my first time in sfi in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #ECA #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

Marina,
Welcome to the SFI Family Congratulations,you have joined at the right time when EA2 was eliminated
Read, study, and use the free training that is afforded you so that you can continue to succeed in your SFI business

225 posts

Executive Affiliate rank upgrade! in SFI News

about 1 year ago

Thanks Gery and staff
I am not sure whether I am looking at this change shortsightedly but I think this is a great implementation. I have confidence that with your experience etc that you were looking at the betterment for SFI and its affiliates.
As with every change, you will have people who take advantage but I truly hope that this will encourage affiliates to remain active and profitable