Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Jenny B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

15 posts

Has anyone Experienced an internet cut off during games? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

It has happened to me many times and I don’t get upset unless it happens during KOT. The card games freeze up and when the router is reset, I can resume the game but the other games are lost.

58 posts

I Don't Play Games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

I am addicted to Knockout Trivia! In fact when there was a problem earlier this week with playing the games on my iPad and iPhone, my awesome sponsor helped try to solve the problem but he probably got tired of my whining about not being able to play KOT!

12 posts

Love Knockout Trivia; play it 4-5 times a day, but.... in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Team Building

4 months ago

I love KOT too but I also enjoy learning about the flags and the country each one represents. To pass the time between games, I will even count the colors on the flags. White is usually the most represented color.

23 posts

Knockout Trivia in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

I love KOT because it tests my brain and helps me to learn! There are some categories that I love to see come up and there are some categories that come up that I know next to nothing about but I always try to learn from the answers that I miss. Believe me, I have learned a lot since I started playing. If the game changed and all the questions were on one topic, it would become too easy for the same people to win every time.

15 posts

Biz Quiz answer displayed wrong in Eager Zebra #Contests

6 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

Out dated information available in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

18 posts

T-Time TCredits not getting after 3rd, any change? in Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

6 months ago

I went nearly a year between T-Time wins. In fact, if it hadn’t been for my awesome sponsor, Delmage Taylor, encouraging me, I probably would have stopped entering. My advice is to enter as often as you can and to never give up.

22 posts

Trouble with KOTrivia FONT ? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

6 months ago

I have also noticed this problem but since I have been having eye problems, I didn’t know if it was the game font or my eyes.

16 posts

Benefits of winning knockout trivia game in Eager Zebra #Compensation #Contests #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Others have mentioned a lot of benefits and I won't repeat those but the main reason that I love KOT so much is that I learn from it. The question that I got knocked out the game because I missed may be the very question that I win the game on a few days later.

9 posts

Where you can see the winners of 50 Rewardical Tokens? in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

I won the Biz Quiz drawing today! I am so excited.

36 posts

Why do people enjoy the SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 year ago

I am here because I love it. Because of problems with my eyes, I can no longer do a lot of things including a lot of reading and reading is one of the things that I loved to do! SFI is the one thing that gives me reason to look forward to the day ahead. I log on first thing every morning and usually it is the last thing that I do before going to bed.
SFI has helped me to learn and to grow. That is one of the main reasons that I stayed through the times that I felt like giving up and quitting. I have shared in my newsletters that I am not a person who likes changes but SFI helped me realize that change is a good thing. There have been so many changes since I joined that at times I have wondered if it is still the same company that I joined. It is NOT the same company. It is a better company and everyone strives to make it THE BEST. Every time that I think that they have reached the top, a change will come that will make it even better!

30 posts

NCAA Championship in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

I am still on a high from last night's game! The USC Lady Gamecocks won their first NCAA Championship.

3 posts

Error Message in Stream. in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

I have been experiencing the same problem. I hit the button a second time and it works. This has only occurred in the last month or so and I thought that I was doing something wrong but since you have been experiencing it too, maybe we should report it to support.

51 posts

Today's Quiz question in Ask Gery

about 1 year ago

I have been a big fan of Biz Quiz since it began. I am one of the people it has helped by making researching the topic fun! I have also learned a lot about SFI. That is the purpose of Biz Quiz. I encourage new affiliates to read and to learn as much as they can because knowledge is power. The more you learn, the fewer mistakes you will make. This is true for all affiliates, whether you are just beginning or have been with SFI a long time!

32 posts

Wow 5x !!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Congratulations from a KOT addict. I, too, love to play because I learn from it! I have been having a lot of medical problems this year and have had to give up a lot of things but SFI and KOT have been what has kept me going!

33 posts

Finally I won KT in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Congratulations!

9 posts

I'm one of the affiliates that all do on the phone, but with new look everything is much difficult. Can we get old look in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

I, too, am one of the affiliates who almost always conducts SFI business either on my phone or my iPad and I never had a problem. I really liked the first change because it streamlined a lot of the information. I wasn't too thrilled with the last change but as I began to learn to navigate the new system, I realized that it would be easier and more mobile friendly once I got used to it.
I have never been a person who liked change. I always wanted to hold on to what I was familiar with rather than seek the unknown. Since I have joined SFI, I have changed! (Pun intended) I have learned that there are important reasons behind each change that is made. Almost always, I loved the change once I got used to it. There have been a few instances where the change didn't work as well as SFI thought it would so they corrected the change. I don't think that this will be a change that will be reversed. It was a major change that was months in planning.
I am 60 years old and not computer savvy and I have learned to navigate the new system. If I can do it, anyone can do it!

6 posts

Order for the auction won PSAs in Team Building #Pricebenders #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Nima,
I won an auction for PSAS on Oct. 19 and I have already started to receive them. The Key Code is 1104. I have an awesome sponsor who explained that I would not receive them all at once but gradually and to check the Key Code!

4 posts

Knockout Trivia. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

I am NOT a happy camper when I don't get my KOT fix! I have been having some trouble with my eyes and have just about quit playing all games but KOT is the one I miss the most!

89 posts

Do you like the SFI page? in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

I love the new look! It is less cluttered and more attractive, making it easier to use. I love the fact that it is more mobile friendly especially since my husband now considers my iPad an extension of my arm and hand!

4 posts

how to earn VP from Ask SC. i am not able to find the vote option for both good question and answer to earn point . in VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

I am sorry to say that ASK SC has been discontinued because I really enjoyed it. Great Questions in the Forum took its place.

43 posts

What are some good examples of how to "lead by example" to inspire our team? in Team Building

about 1 year ago

This really is a great question and I have read every answer but I haven't seen this point yet. Everything that I do in SFI is because of the example set by my sponsor! He truly is awesome. He taught me by example how to be sucessful and how to lead my team. He is never too busy to answer my questions or to offer help when it is needed. He is patient and understanding when I make mistakes and he doesn't complain when he has to repeat an answer that he has given to a question. He is there offering support and encouragement when I need it. He never gives up on me even when I am ready to give up on myself.

9 posts

how often must you keep sending emails and encouraging your downline to participate? in Team Building

over 2 years ago

I believe that the answer is simple. You should never stop sending emails and encouraging messages to your team. I have heard of many affiliates who for one reason or another were inactive but something in a message sparked an interest and they gave SFI another chance.

9 posts

Problem with my standing order in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery

over 2 years ago

I tried this one also. I even tried deleting the information and starting from scratch but no luck. When I process the standing order, it comes up no valid payment. I ordered TCredits with the same card. The order went through. Then I tried the standing order again. Still no valid payment. I am ready to pull my hair out!

9 posts

Problem with my standing order in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery

over 2 years ago

I had the notice and put in the new information and even placed an order. The alert went away and I thought everything was fine until I tried to process my standing order