Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

60x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

58 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

4 hours ago

The best thing about being able to make EA without investment is that's all you need until traction takes over and you start to earn. BTL or Bronze team leader status is an empty rank unless you are earning the money to pay for being there. I am usually a BTL to STL, but chose to take 100% of my profits out the last two months and use my Rewardicals to pay because of the need to buy advertising and other items for my other projects. I should be a minimum of BTL next month again as the purchasing is done and it's time to focus on making money in that marketing system as well.

SFI though has paid for me to be in both systems.

Andy

13 posts

Landing page: guide needed in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 hours ago

There are two ways to get the help you need for the landing page system you purchased. Seek help through that companies help pages or search for tutorials on using their landing pages on YouTube. Everything is on Youtube and video can make things make sense really quick.

Andy Zeus Anderson

58 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

4 hours ago

Training is best done with real-world practice, not inside the bubble of one's own head. The cost here as Maree and others have stated are far less than those of starting an offline business or even joining most other paying programs. I have a second stream of income cost me over $300 by the year or $47 a month just to take part in the training and tools. It's a crap shoot as to when I will find the catalyst to make that one profitable too but I know from SFI that it can be any time, and any new affiliate that makes the magic begin and from there you can always get others using the same formula and scaling up.

Andy

58 posts

4 hours ago

Then you sir would be wrong because every dollar spent is putting cash back in the hands of affiliate throughout the system and while the main voices you hear are those complaining about their earnings there are many thousands of affiliates making a quiet income from SFI. You don't grow to millions of affiliates and members by not making success stories, just read your Just Saying gateway and you will find hundreds of people touting their success and love for SFI.

I am one of those who makes a profit every single month and I will say it's not a lot yet but it grows every month.

Andy Zeus Anderson

58 posts

4 hours ago

You can return to free member status and remain free as long as you like but let's say this. If one of your workers refers someone who makes purchases you cut yourself out of the override commissions. If one of those bonus CSA that come with EA status becomes and EA or above you would not earn the 8% override commissions. If your EA see you are not at least an Executive Affiliate they are liable to go back to being free affiliates at the end of the month instead of investing to maintain their EA status.

There is a world of potential income you could miss by letting your Auto Delivery Go, but it's not over if you decide the AD is not for you.

Andy Zeus Anderson

11 posts

Build an advertising empire and achieve SFI Success. in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

14 hours ago

Thank you for your kind words, this technique has not only worked for me but also dozens of people I have trained over the years.

Andy

11 posts

Build an advertising empire and achieve SFI Success. in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

14 hours ago

Thank you for your dedication to your business. I hope this helps you find the success you deserve in life.

Andy

13 posts

New PSA and SFI ID in Suggestion Box #PSA

14 hours ago

Again, blaming the system instead of accepting that most excuses are just that, excuses. SFI ID is like any User ID or Username, you make note of them if you wish to access the company website. Just as you look at and confirm your e-mail address. Note that you said even after helping these two people get the information they are still not logging in and working within SFI. That generally means they lost interest or have moved on to something else and just gave you an excuse instead of stating that they aren't interested in the hard work of SFI.

Andy Zeus Anderson

4 posts

Marketing/Sales in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

14 hours ago

Every TripleClicks product has this information included but it varies based on the vendor just as if you were buying at e-Bay or any other multi-store site.

17 posts

Marketing on my blog. in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

If your blog has a SSL Certificate you must redirect the http request to the https format. You can find videos on Youtube about how to do this using either .htaccess file or a Host record at your domain registrar. If you have a properly installed SSL certificate and still show unsecured you need to check that all images are showing they are hosted on secure domains. Some of our SFI banners for a while were showing they were hosted on http instead of https so if you added banners before these were fixed you will need to add the s to the URL to make the images and links secure.

Andy Zeus Anderson

11 posts

2 days ago

Hey Tommie, sorry I spelled your name wrong once in a response the other day on one of your threads. Spelled it right only 2/3 of the time lol.

I love looking for deals on banner ads on TE as well. I have found strong and sometimes better conversions off the banner ads than off the exchange itself because the person surfing is doing what they need to earn a credit but the one clicking a banner is choosing your offer to view. Have you ever tested the two separately? I know you don't get a lot of traffic from the banners but we are here to get new Personally Sponsored Affiliates or PSA, not traffic.

Andy

11 posts

2 days ago

The Keycode is a 4 digit number you choose added with a period just after your SFI ID Number so xxxxSFIIDxxx.1234 wherever your SFI ID Number appears in the link so for the Free Gateway you would put www.sfi4.com/xxxSFIIDxxx.1234/FREE with the bold and underlined being your keycode.

Andy

11 posts

2 days ago

SFI TIP: Each day you need to post at least 1 new ad, one newer ad, and one old ad spot.

Example: Try a new place to advertise. Try a place you advertised for the first time recently and see if something new works better. Then advertise in a place that has tested well but you may not have advertised in a while. Always use keycodes to see what is working and split test more than one ad or gateway.

3 new ads a day is 21 ads a week or 90 new ads a month, it works out to 1095 ads a year. Can be safelist, classifieds ads, newspaper ads, radio spots, posting fliers around the block, leaving business cards in library books and magazines at Doctors or more but post 3 ads a day.

The next thing is not losing your life on Traffic Exchanges but maximizing your time.

Surf 5-10 traffic exchanges for 30 minutes a day by opening each in a new tab or by using TE Browser and switching tabs. Do this 5 days a week for 500-1,000 visitors a day or 2500-5,000 a Week. More if Pro Accounts. Based on 1:3 exchange Ratio and free account only. Pro accounts can up to triple results on a good exchange set.

I advise upgrading exchanges and safelist as the funds allow if they are testing good for conversions. A pro account gives you up to 3 times the traffic for your time on site in exchanges and can be like giving 30 minutes of your life for 90 minutes of results. In a year 90 minutes a day is approximately 497 hours of results for your 132.5 hours of effort. At $10 a hour for your time that is $4970.00 in advertising for as little as $900 a year in cost and $1325.00 in labor. A savings of $3645 in advertising cost.

Summary:

The 3 Ads and 30 a day method will take approximately 1 hour a day to do. I advice splitting another 2 hour period between writing a blog post based on something new you learn in the first 30-45 minutes of this flexible time. use the remainder to promote your new post on social media. Write articles and tutorials not advertisements and let your banners and text ads do the heavy lifting. Blogs and Social Media are great targeted traffic generators. Learn to use both.

Best things about blogs and social media is a post can generate traffic for years and a social media post with good information can go viral and draw thousands of visitors to a post. My best post to date was a review of a popular program that was actually a Ponzi Scam I outed. That post netted over 13,000 visitors over the first 3 months and over 300 a month after that for a matter of about 40 minutes of work one time. I put over 100 people through SFI based on that post and a couple of them are still with me some 3 years later, despite never having placed a promotion for SFI in the text of the article.

Imagine your business on a dozen such articles a year and you will have an empire the likes of Shoemoney Blog or JohnChow.com, capable of earning millions of dollars a month, but more about blogging in future post.

Andy Zeus Anderson

13 posts

Astro Auctions Currency Display for Advertising Purposes in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Marketing

2 days ago

The problem is a bid can cost the bidder as little as a few pennies if they get good at winning tcredit auctions to $1.95 each with most bids being 29 cents or less so giving a final selling price could be detrimental. You figure someone bidding 1,000 t-credits could have paid as little as $36.25 to get there had they won on tcredit auctions and built it up or they could have $290.00 in them bought by the 100 Pack, or more based on QTY and free tcredit mix.

Andy Zeus Anderson

8 posts

Using All Your Tools in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

2 days ago

Let us not forget that a poor and out of work Lumberjack who would take bets and win wrestling matches in back streets and corner alleys to survive became U.S. President, ended a Civil War, and signed the Emancipation Proclamation that freed the slaves. He was born poor, died in service to his country, but never let where he started from, judge the life he would live or the help he would lend to those around him. His name was Abraham Lincoln and he was our 16th President and first Republican President.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

Impact people! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

You can inspire people and increase your motivation by being the first to challenge difficulty and dare to not let it defeat you. This week in my Anger Management group I was asked about my nervous breakdown and how it has affected my ability to face tough situations since. I told them I have a different approach to everything, I approach it without fear because adversity has already given me it's best and I came out of it owning my own business, firing my boss for the past 7 years, and each day I am stronger and better than I was before.

I love my kids, my wife, my business, and know we are on a path to prosperity that is lasting and rewarding so there is a Fire raging inside me.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

Gimmee, gimmee, gimmee..... in Miscellaneous #Leadership

4 days ago

Not only so people want more free stuff and want it now they pick other pieces of the program apart with the guise they are trying to help when the rest of us see they are trying to blame instead.

Most of the request I see for more free stuff say to make it easier for new people to reach Executive Affiliate and say it's to try and get them interested in SFI but it doesn't work that way at all. The more SFI has given for free the more freebie seekers have attached that are only here for something for nothing while real business leaders have said why recruit people who will only use free stuff to gain rank and never produce an income for me or my downline?

I love my workers but you know how many of them I have that only come for the things they can get for free and never have made it to EA or above? Most earn their VP each month through free actions and free games and now that VersaPoints roll over for non EA they are coming within a few dollars of having something more and they tell me they still after more than a year have no team or no active team members despite my attempts and SFI's to train them.

They all want money but not the work, they all want to make something from fun and games but don't see the value in promoting their business. Instead, they have concerns and complaints when things like VP Matching were taken away and VP was designated for establishing rank only.

God bless them all but SFI is for the workers with vision and many of these freebie seekers will never have the vision and give the effort to be a success. In the meantime, the complaints look bad on SFI and hurt all of our businesses.

Andy Zeus Anderson

34 posts

i need help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

SFI is really 3 step simple:

1. Become an Executive Affiliate. Learn how you can do this for free by generating sales via your TripleClicks gateways or promoting individual products and auctions via the Launchpad: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

2. Learn to generate sales income and refer new members via the Marketing Tab/ Marketing Tips in the black menu above.

3. Find and teach at least 3 people to do the same. Again refer to your launchpad lessons.

SFI is not a one day and get rich program. It is a lot of work and may take a few months to be profitable and see a pay day but it has paid me nearly every month for 7 years. Take your training as slow as needed to learn what SFI has to offer and how to take advantage of every opportunity. I advise you do one Launchpad Lesson a day at www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ and repeat the lesson as many times as it takes to sink in. You don't have to know everything but you do have to be willing to learn.

Andy Zeus Anderson

26 posts

Go EA with AA in Team Building #Astro Auctions #TCredits #Team Building

6 days ago

Rewardicals and Astro Auctions have been a true blessing. Unlike free VP you get rewardical matches that boost your own rank or even pay you cold hard cash or fresh new PSA/CSA etc.. to grow your business. Members love this new auction format and are winning so much my team pulled in more than 60,000 rewardicals this last month and put me to EA this month with no out of pocket cost. This came in handy as I really needed all of my profits this month and most of them last month for another project. Now the project will be on time and I can come back next month refreshed and under stressed ready to reach new heights.

Andy Zeus Anderson

8 posts

Versa point Increase in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Typical, get something for free and wonder why it isn't twice as much. How about actually working your business and concentrating on sales and recruiting instead of getting an empty rank for free. Your SFI rank pays nothing without sales in your team so no this suggestion is not a good one.

Andy Zeus Anderson

8 posts

About Reminder in Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

A product related post on a page or group you manage is far different from using the product sales feature that works like a classifieds ad for products sold by you privately or as a company. Facebook does not allow affiliate sales disguised as person to person sales. It's their rules and violating them is against numerous US and international laws.

Andy

8 posts

About Reminder in Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

Using product listings for products you are not personally selling is against Facebook terms of use and can cause serious issues for all Affiliates as well as SFI and TripleCLicks. Please stop misusing Facebook before they get nasty as they have in the past and totally banish all links and mentions of the site and program or worse yet sue SFI for tens of millions of dollars for not stopping or limiting SPAM by affiliates.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

Remember Nigerian Pls in Astro Auctions

7 days ago

Shipping restrictions will still apply due to cost and the regulations on shipping things like Lithium-ion batteries as stated in several other posts on this topic. However, I would ask that Your-Choice drop shipping also be an option for Astro Auctions, not AA which in the US is Alcoholics Anonymous, not Astro Auctions because it would allow you to purchase these items directly from suppliers already shipping to your region via Amazon.

Andy Zeus Anderson

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

I would say both Svend, as no two paths cover the same journey. Tommy obviously had a learning curve and has found he is no good at selling and can't manage paid campaigns but is a hard worker with an excellent plan for using free traffic sources to pump an endless supply of people who sometimes let the training of SFI sink in and propel him forward with them. I just wrote a post the other day where for the first 5 years despite sharing similar promotion methods with both parties you speak of I would let SFI do all of the work and just promote, promote, promote.

Tommie is a GTL and that rank has escaped me for much of the same reason neither of us is Platinum or DTL yet. We have not supported our people nearly as well as the young man you mentioned is before and after they join SFI. The other gentleman uses a full-on sales funnel and years of prospecting and prequalifying experience to build workers with ease out of any traffic source. I have been trying to build systems to help those willing to work do similar but not always practicing what I was preaching because I was busy building systems for others.

I would never compare the 3 of us because the best I could say is my backside is handed to me by the success of both because my front side was blinded by my own accolades much as I think Mr. Kirk can be when making comments about his time in SFI and rank basically meaning he's 100% correct.

Andy

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Tommy the Gold Leader thing shows you have workers propelling you forward but doesn't prove you are the reason why and your 16 years are nothing more than the age at times. The last couple of days you have been flaunting them as a weapon and it isn't kind, isn't effective, and is utterly distasteful. I like you most of the time but I know plenty of people older than dirt who know nothing useful or at least don't get heard when they do try to share because they think time and status make them 100% right 100% of the time.

I for one agree that the conversation need not repeat the gateways job but there is no better motivator than the personal story-teller. You can always tell a contact why you joined and what you love about SFI or we wouldn't have a gateway for testimonials at all. Please calm down and remember that you are dealing with other humans and not all share your every thought as a gospel and opinions will vary.

Andy Zeus Anderson