Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

68x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

21 posts

We should upgrade chat to video in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

9 days ago

I fully agree and that is why I spend sometimes an hour or more in SFI Chat a week helping members of my downline and always include my e-mail address at the end of written communications via team mail. You and I have exchanged a few short chats but ultimately my role is to help you grow YOUR business through knowledge.

Andy

21 posts

We should upgrade chat to video in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

10 days ago

While using video or audio chat is a big boost especially if you have screen share sadly it doesn't work well for affiliate marketers because it doesn't translate to other languages. Nearly 1/3 of my team still wouldn't understand me but even then though we have the same issue with text communications we still at least can translate text more readily.

If you do business only local you could use any free chat like Skype which is exceptional, and for doing more global business also has onboard Bing translate for text. It has tons of business tools available and is something you can do independent of SFI to ensure team unison.

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

Argument for Rewardical Gift Certificates Program in Marketing

19 days ago

That's great to hear because I am part of a community of more than 100K bloggers and most are looking for opportunities to grow their list, we train on it all of the time and contest are huge in this growing crowd. Thanks for your quick response.

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

20 days ago

Yes not the same though. The idea is to incentivize list building and audience engagement for bloggers and on a much larger scale than the planned program you mention. Some of the big sites will run $1,000 in Rewardical contest for book launches etc.. They may buy and give away $500 Rewardical as a top prize.

Thanks for the comment though,

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

21 days ago

Today I am compelling upon Gery and Team to consider expediting a program for non-retailers to issue Gift Certificates for Rewardicals Tokens in any or specific amounts.

Some time back, when Rewardicals were new I asked and was given positive response to consideration of a program for bloggers to issue Rewardicals for new subscribers and run contest etc.. Gery at the time said all things are possible and that Corporate had ideas in the works but to date we don't have such a program.

Right now we can offer subscribers the standard free Tokens all affiliates offer but can not buy a code to issue for one time use to give a custom amount of Rewardicals nor can we purchase a gift certificate to issue a large reward to single parties. There are some major reasons why we need these certificates ASAP.

The web is filled with blogs ranging from Joe's Fishing Hole to Mashable and TechCrunch.

These blogs are filled with bloggers who are not just influences on their readers but influencers on the social web as well. Nearly all of them have sizable e-mail list but are looking for contest prizes etc.. to give to gain new subscribers. Rewardicals are perfect as the receiving party not only get's a choice of products they can earn but also a chance to use them for Bicoin, Cash, or even to donate for charity which is a big plus for cause bloggers and their cult like followings.

E-commerce and offline retailers are being slow to adopt because there is little buzz about Rewardicals.

By allowing bloggers to give Rewardical Gifts and Prizes to subscribers and contest participants we open up massive influencer promotions that will generate a buzz that will drag e-commerce screaming into Rewardical and Localvatia. They will come because millions will have Rewardical fever and be asking them if they are a participant in the program.

Best yet, reaching these bloggers is a breeze.

Use their contact forms and simply offer to sponsor a subscribers contest free of cost to them that will result in commissions and rewards for years to come. Give them $20 to $50 our cost in rewardicals to give a lucky subscriber or top 3 winners etc.. This gives them a reason to run a contest... It's free and they get subscribers and Commissions.

Explain to them the Rewardical program and that if they like the contest and it resonates with readers they can purchase gift certificates of their own for future runs and can choose to offer all subscribers a gift of their choosing for signing up. They will earn commissions on the SFI Affiliate level and will be making continual purchases from Rewardical and SFI to stay stocked up each month.

Best yet for the contest to be a success they will have to write a review on what a rewardical is and why they are so valuable to their readers. It's like a massive free press release to captured audiences across the web. It will get eyes from Retailers online and offline, from Major Company Executives that are often hard to reach, and it will reach other bloggers and be explosive and viral.

Currently we have no mechanism for bloggers who do not qualify as a retail store to issue Rewardicals. I myself have not been able to get support to clear my former store so I can connect my hosting company after a hacker destroyed my e-commerce and highjacked it's domain, so I have no way to issue Rewardiclas at all at this time except the small free code.

On behalf of bloggers everywhere I request SFI expedite the creation of a program that will fit our way of marketing, and help us generate that POP that Rewardical and Localvantia have needed so much.

Andy Zeus Anderson

15 posts

Need clarification on item in benefits chart in Team Building #Leadership #TCredits #Team Building

22 days ago

It's to limit temptation for a scam called stacking in which one person creates a bunch of accounts that feed the 1 account unearned rewards and commissions.

Andy Zeus Anderson

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

22 days ago

Maybe Rewardical Gift Certificates we could give as subscriber contest prizes. That would be awesome give say 1,000 Rewardicals to 1-3 subscribers a month would be a huge boost to list building and conversions. Hundreds of us have e-coms but thousands of us have blogs.

Andy Zeus Anderson

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

22 days ago

Starting with Cash for Rewardicals to the very end of this announcement SFI has developed a line up that has me more excited about 2019 than most years prior. I will love seeing the new Rewardical Ads as well and think they will single handily explode the RECA and Localvantia.

Thank you SFI,
Andy Zeus Anderson

33 posts

Goodbye 2018, Welcome 2019 . . . . . in Recognition #Compensation #Team Building

22 days ago

Congrats to all on a great 2018, and much success in 2019. Determination will set your business in motion to achieve all of your business building New Years resolutions. Remember that every setback is a chance to learn and Knowlege Is Power used in the steps of success.

Happy New Year,
Andy Zeus Anderson

26 posts

Happy New Year 2019 in Recognition

22 days ago

Happy New Year and a wish for success and love in 2019.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

What is your business?? in Marketing

23 days ago

Producing enough content for my blogs that is fresh and timely. They drive sales and it's getting close to time to scale up or reduce my load to 1-2 blogs but the funds are not in place yet. I pray each Blog based affiliate which in my opinion should be all affiliates finds their own solution to this issue. God bless you in your pursuit of success in 2019.

Andy Zeus Anderson

23 posts

How to answer the question, how much is your earnings in Team Building #Compensation #Team Building

23 days ago

What I make is between me and the IRS, but it really has no bearing on what you can and will earn with SFI. You could start fast and be a Platinum Team Leader in as little as a year making thousands of dollars a month or you could be a Bronze Team Leader still building your team a year from now. We all take our own time to grow and without knowing an exact return on your exact investment of time and/or money I can not tell you what your true potential is as the sky is the limit.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

We are advised to do this all the time. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

24 days ago

Question: What is 100% commission on nothing sold?
Answer: $0.00

SFI is free to join the program so a dual focus on sales and duplication is required. You can't just build a rocket and not fill it with fuel.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

RST Gift Certificate in Compensation #Compensation

24 days ago

Simply redeem for Bitcoin and use it to make the purchase of Gift Certificates and you will be fine. Bitcoin is same as cash and doesn't have the same restrictions as using Rewardical Tokens. I am surprised at the number of affiliates who do not cash out via bitcoin and use it to handle transactions considering that when the market is up you end up with less coin having more buying power.

Andy Zeus Anderson

39 posts

Question for $ Million? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

24 days ago

Depth - No Doubt

I have tried both, as an affiliate you think often the more people paying me directly the more I make but by not investing in the people below me I was seeing a constant battle of losing great people because they could not get their business off the ground in the manner I had. By switching to a depth mentality my good people now have good people under them and are beginning to mirror my own efforts and in most months I am making more than what I did focused on the width and have definitely seen more of a steady return on investment.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

We are advised to do this all the time. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

24 days ago

Things designed by people without skin in the game tend to grow in complication (before their final collapse). There is absolutely no benefit for someone in such a position to propose something simple: when you are rewarded for perception, not results, you need to show sophistication.
____ Skin in the Game Quotes by Nassim Nicholas Taleb

“What matters isn’t what a person has or doesn’t have; it is what he or she is afraid of losing.”
____ Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Skin in the Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life

A person without skin in the game is neither in the game or vested in their success. How can one take out what they don't put in? It's virtually impossible to expect others to do what you yourself will not. That's not saying one can't make it as a free affiliate but one must make up for the dollars not spent in sweat equity and invest at the earliest convenience.

Andy Zeus Anderson

3 posts

How to Increase Traffic on Your Website? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

24 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

SFI Team Work in Team Building #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

27 days ago

Together Everyone Achieves More: is the management acronym people use but keep in mind that in SFI we are all independent business owners so the SFI saying is, " If it's meant to be it's up to me". In either instance, you must think about how you can best contribute to the greater good, how you can be of greater value today than yesterday. To that I say learn, share, grow, rinse repeat.

Andy Zeus Anderson

8 posts

Question about the forum rules in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

29 days ago

Reference your Affiliate Terms of Use for it. If you are sharing for profit links through any source on the SFI site it is considered cross solicitation and can cost you your account. Stream for example not only affects members of your immediate downline but their downline on down 12 levels and your CSA as well all can see it. This is a major potential SPAM complaint and thus not allowed. I haven't seen the argument against a reference of training materials and they are welcome in the forum, but using those as a method to pull people to your own blog is the often blocked as being self-promotion regardless of how important and thought filled the text of the blog post was.

Andy

15 posts

How Good Are You At Taking Criticism??? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

29 days ago

Any fool can criticize but a wise man can take the critique of others and turn it into a gold mine of self-help guidance. You can listen to the world according to others with a filter, tune out the hyperbole and tweak the matters at the root of their argument against you and come out a better person for it. But that my friend is easier said than done. It means tuning out your own anger and your own hurt and listening to the other person(s) completely.

Andy Zeus Anderson

13 posts

Christmas to you and your family! in Recognition #PSA #Sponsor

29 days ago

Wishing everyone in the SFI Family a bright and happy, and very safe Holiday season. To all of us with Christian Faith and those who celebrate the commercial holiday Merry Christmas.

Andy Zeus Anderson

43 posts

Is AA losing it's charm ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I can all but guarantee it is just Holiday slowdown. The holidays are tough to push anything not gift related and shoppers are spending every penny on gifts and meals and travel, not auctions. AA auctions are phenomenal and one of a kind, only signs of stopping are negativity among people who think a slow down is signs of death instead of an opportunity to grow in the coming year.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

Low Motivation By Affiliate? Whose Responsibility??? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

All motivation comes from within.

I can throw every word in a dictionary at you but you must choose the emotions each evokes. Are you emboldened by my words? Do they make you feel energized and ready to take on the world? That's you doing something with my words, not me doing something to you with them so if you feel motivated thank yourself for the power is within you.

Andy Zeus Anderson

46 posts

Shining tip for this year 2018 in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Content is king, have a blog and write as often as possible to it. At least two times a week write something of use to others and show them products of use to them in relation to what they are reading. Be it beauty aids, or business opportunities find a fashion and pair people with information and your business will grow.

Andy Zeus Anderson