Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

37x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

9 posts

Traffic Exchanges & Mailers/Safelists in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Though I do product reviews on my blog instead and promote it with a newsletter and free gift I know for a fact that Traffic Exchange users buy things too and you are never wasting time exposing your business to thousands of people in any manner you choose.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

How would you choose an ECA store/product to promote? in ECA Program #ECA

1 day ago

Tell us your niche and I bet I can list enough related sub niche that you can find dozens of products to promote. In a case where the product you have already reviewed becomes unavailable on TripleClicks I advise looking on Amazon or Gearbeast to see if you can find it and use those links. When trying to source a wide range of niche related products for a blog it sometimes requires doing comparisons among multiple sites or linking products on different sites. This same effect is why TripleClicks offers Spotlight Vendors which are off site stores added through affiliate links gained through Share-A-Sale and offers Amazon Gift Cards as a Your Choice Auction prize.

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

Group Messages via the PSA mailer in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Don't worry about misspelling your name it happens to me all the time, I will either put Andy Zeus Anderso or ANdy Zeus Anderson or spell my last name Andreson and I have over 40 years of practice writing int and nearly 35 typing it lol.

Andy

13 posts

TripleClick Co-op in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

2 days ago

31 posts

Just a Suggestion(Summary Page of Registration) in Team Building

2 days ago

When it's a friend make sure they clear their browser cache and delete all cookies and then instruct them to only visit SFI through your link prior to sign up. What has happened is someone else already showed your friend SFI and you are not their sponsor because it was the other person's cookie still in their browser at the time of sign up. No page on SFI can prevent this.

Andy Zeus Anderson

34 posts

Using your Rewardical Referral Link in Team Building #Rewardical #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

I love silver but promoting the Bitcoin Conversion has already put a few in my Rewardicals team this last month and this month too. Last month those team members earned over 3800 rewardicals combined and one of them is a real gamer loving the Eager Zebra Games. He also became my SFI Personally Sponsored Affiliate. YESSS!!!

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

Procrastination is a Business Killer. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

You don't have to run, you don't need a car, a jet is an overkill. A Simple step in the right direction each day is all that is needed to find success. Of course, the fastest way from point a to b is to take more steps but time can equal staying power.

Andy Zeus Anderson

24 posts

Updated Welcome Letter From Andy in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

which is necessary to be active ! how would you add these to your letter! if so!

To be honest I would not add them because the LaunchPad teaches about these small amounts of Versa Points and the real value being in the data of the reports they lead to. Remember, until they reach Executive Affiliate VP mean nothing to them except a number they can't yet collect. I also wrote only about the free method of obtaining EA status because that's where 95% of my referrals seem to need the most advice. They are multi national with very low incomes and need a way out of their current lifestyle and into something more life like.

Andy Zeus Anderson

33 posts

Blessed Monday with SFI! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Amazing well deserved wins. Congrats.

Andy Zeus Anderson

37 posts

How to make money in SFI - You're probably doing it wrong. in Compensation

3 days ago

Actually no program on the web today offers more step by step training for first time affiliate marketers without charging at least $47 a month. Combining the Launchpad with the Internet Income course can take you from first day online to a expert marketer, even teaching you how to do off site task like properly setting up a blog based website and driving long-term free and targeted traffic to it. . In fact it is so newbie friendly it is fluff free and no broken promises. Something they won't find elsewhere.

Andy

24 posts

Updated Welcome Letter From Andy in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

It is a bit longer than I was aiming for but I added a lot of explaination of SFI terms so the affiliate doesn't get confused by them if they come to the forum where we sometimes forget that 70-80% of the people reading are new to SFI and don't know what a VP is etc..

I also wanted them to know SFI is, in fact, free and that there is a path to reach all levels without spending any out of pocket money. I do believe the length is appropriate to the information contained in it and the flow will make up for that length by giving the reader some fresh meat in every paragraph.

Andy

I agree with this Mr. Andy!
I do believe the length is appropriate to the information contained in it and the flow will make up for that length by giving the reader some fresh meat in every paragraph.

Great welcome letter Mr. Andy! I like it also. One thing i just want to change is the Localvatia name maybe,this is not to offends you,but it's just a friendly opinion. I'ts Localvantia right? Not LocalVantia,i hope it's okay and i didn't offend you.

I wish for you a successful 2018 Mr. Andy!

Best regards!

Ria

Thank you it was unintended to write it that way i was just typing TripleClicks and VersaPoints and it happened lol but yes it needs corrected in final post.

Andy

24 posts

3 days ago

It is a bit longer than I was aiming for but I added a lot of explaination of SFI terms so the affiliate doesn't get confused by them if they come to the forum where we sometimes forget that 70-80% of the people reading are new to SFI and don't know what a VP is etc..

I also wanted them to know SFI is, in fact, free and that there is a path to reach all levels without spending any out of pocket money. I do believe the length is appropriate to the information contained in it and the flow will make up for that length by giving the reader some fresh meat in every paragraph.

Andy

24 posts

3 days ago

The key in every e-mail, blog post, or forum topic you have a lengthy article for is to break down the small bits, give new information in every paragraph, and build from the start to a climax at the end of the conversation that is then concluded with a brief recap of the main takeaway you wish. In this case, it doesn't get overwhelmed, this is the 3 basics of what you are learning, and I am here to help.

Andy

12 posts

Keeping PSAs and CSAs active in Team Building

4 days ago

What are you sending in your team mails matters.

People who sign up to SFI generally just want information about the program before they make up their minds. They are not here to become affiliates on day one but want to know more about the program so send them information, make sure they know how to reach you, and help them if they do start their launchpad lessons etc...

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

A Landing Page that can help us more than we expect in Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

As an experienced marketer online since 2003 and having run a search engine with independent advertising network and multiple traffic exchanges I can tell you a single page with everything will not perform well where a page with 1-3 related features to your advertisement will perform better.

Example 1: Page for TripleClicks, Eager Zebra, and Price Benders.
Example 2: Page for SFI and it's profit centers.
Example 3: page for ECA Program, LocalVantia, and Rewardical.

Sellers are not interested in buyer advertising, buyers don't want to know how to start a business, and business opportunity seekers are looking to make money not spend money in most cases so why put them all on one page?

Andy Zeus Anderson

24 posts

4 days ago

The following is a update to my old welcome letter shared with you to give ideas towards your own brief and not overwhelming introductions. Please enjoy or feel free to make reccomended changes so we can all learn.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello and welcome to SFI

My name is ___YOUR NAME ___ and I am your sponsor. I know you signed up looking for information on a new business opportunity. One that was free to get started and could be done around your current busy schedule.

I don’t know if you have done affiliate marketing before or if you are new to online business entirely but my role in your progress is to answer any questions you have.

SFI or Strong Future International offers a getting started page, that will lead you into our Launchpad lessons. These lessons encompass a total of 61 sets of business building training in 11 core subjects. They are work at your own pace and will help you understand every part of your business. You can do one a day for 61 days, do them 2-3 times each so they sink in, or if you have a great memory like mine you can finish them in 2-3 days and retain the information for years to come. It is truly at your own pace with no deadline or pressure to complete them fast.

At the core of the training is the 3 step basics.

1. Become an Executive Affiliate. This can be done totally free by promoting TripleClicks sales. When you recruit non-affiliate members to our stores and auctions site TripleClicks.com these PRM or Personally Referred Members will earn you commissions and Versa Points on every purchase they make. A VersaPoint or VP is used to establish your rank in the program and is a share in the profits of TripleClicks once you reach Executive Affiliate.

2. Learn to generate TripleClicks Sales. This is straightforward. You are paid a sales commission or piece of every purchase your referred customers make. They will play games, bid on auctions, buy products from our more than 3,000 vendors, and participate in offline buying through the LocalVantia search and Rewardicals Token based rewards system offline as well.

3. Find 5 others willing to learn the system and stick with it until their advertising gains traction and income grows. Teach those affiliates to do the same as you are doing in steps 1 and

In the first two steps, you will find a path to income that should always come first in your business. I advise that you should never try to teach people to make money until you are generating sales yourself which is relatively easy when you take the right steps.

I can and will help you with these steps but right now you need to fill out your profile and then contact me and tell me where you are in training and what you would most like to know. I can be contacted at ___Your Email___ or through our team build and advertising cooperative in my signature below.

Welcome again to SFI, we are here to serve.

Your Name
Link to Team Build or Advertising coop resources, Facebook Group or Page etc..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for your time and feedback,

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

Product Delivery in Getting Started #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Shipped within 74 hours would mean it leaves the seller within 72 hours. From most, destinations worldwide to Nigeria it takes up to 10 weeks to reach you because of Nigerian Customs holding and other International shipping delays.

Andy Zeus Anderson

5 posts

sfippa program in Marketing #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

4 days ago

SFIPPA is for those with no vision of the future willing to sell PSA worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars for as little as 0.00 to 0.50 . It is for people who have no business sense and should be avoided if you really wish to make money online.

Andy Zeus Anderson

29 posts

New PSA with Big RED Warning Triangle? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

4 days ago

Sounds like a PSA passed up from an inactive downline member under the Active Sponsor program. Or the PSA would have to have come from a reassignment by your sponsor as you have not been in SFI long enough to have a downline member facing their 1 year without logging in.

Andy Zeus Anderson

17 posts

Are Rewardicals replacing Versa Points along with MRP in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

4 days ago

The short answer is NO. They achieve two different outcomes not related to each other, MRP, on the other hand, achieves the same results.

Andy Zeus Anderson

25 posts

Do I have to keep a WordPress Blog, if I purchase a Blog from TC? in Marketing #Marketing

6 days ago

Most likely to be a professional, brand her own domain name, and get the search engine performance not possible with the limitations of a free blog. You will NEVER get a fraction of the traffic to a free blog that you will self hosted and optimized and you will never get the same degree of respect. People question if you are making money why can't you afford a real website instead of a Wix Site or other free sub-domain. Professional businesses have their own domain name and yes her existing post can be moved over in a matter of around 5 minutes time.

Andy Zeus Anderson

25 posts

Do I have to keep a WordPress Blog, if I purchase a Blog from TC? in Marketing #Marketing

6 days ago

If you are getting a Wordpress blog you can export the post from your blog and then import them to your new install. Exact instructions are on the Wordpress.org website or there are videos for the process on Youtube.

Andy Zeus Anderson

48 posts

Sick for over 2 weeks now in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Take care of your health first. When I had Pneumonia last year and bad flu around Christmas I did my bare minimum until I got better and in the case of the Pneumonia I put my SFI on vacation to rest because without your health you can't enjoy your life, lifestyle, or benefit from business proceeds.

Andy Zeus Anderson