Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

33x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

12 posts

Invalid Affiliates in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

6 hours ago

These are affiliates who opted out shortly after joining. Sorry for your loss but they weren't interested in working hard for a business.

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

I know this is something many people are wondering in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

6 hours ago

I haven't seen 80% but the India factor is over 1 billion people largely looking to improve quality of life and SFI has a strong footing there.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

WBF Auction in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #Sales

1 day ago

The only problem would be since t-credits have a cash value or purchasing power on TripleClicks it might be considered a lottery, but I love the idea even if it was 25% of the other bids.

Andy Zeus Anderson

13 posts

an ID for SFI members. in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

Please read your affiliate agreement, trying to obtain a loan in the name of SFI for example is expressly prohibited and would result in you being banned from the system and losing all your hard work. You are not SFI, not a employee of SFI, and are not allowed to present yourself as an Employee or Representative of SFI beyond your company being contracted to them to promote sales of TripleClicks products.

Andy Zeus Anderson

24 posts

A thought! in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

It's not a silly question and it's great that you asked but it has been covered before and a simple search would have returned hundreds of answers.

Where possible SFI will attempt to unify the two accounts and get the pair working the same business. If not possible continue working with support to find a strong solution for the new family. As affiliates we can't answer exactly what will be done but this has happened before with few if any complaints from those involved.

Andy Zeus Anderson

17 posts

Response to Forum Posts VS Liking Post in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

In forums it's based on preference but you typically will only site post that add to your topic. I also add a general thank you or two after a page of responses or two for all who replied because of two things. A post can have 50+ replies and having a thank you to each reply get's tedious for readers to sort through. The perception of one person to be being polite can look to others like they are fishing for likes to their comments, and placing a reply to a 1 to two word comment like Nice o Great Job, or the famous I Agree looks like you are condoning bad behavior and forum rules violations.

Search engines are also a factor. The more thank you and unrelated comment content waters down keyword or search term density making your post harder to find in search engines. This free traffic is used to support programs like S-Builder coop, Bid and Build, and PSA-To-Go . Again however you must do what feels right to you or you will feel miserable.

Thanks for bringing this up,

Andy Zeus Anderson

29 posts

How can the sponsor win him back? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Pamela I love your fire, your passion for the integrity of our business runs deep. I find it refreshing.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

Sponsoring in Team Building #Sponsor

2 days ago

Your affiliate does not need financial support, they need instead to be shown how to generate TripleClicks sales so they can earn their own way and make some money of their own. NEVER support an affiliate financially, it is a bad habit they wont break even after you are broke.

Andy Zeus Anderson

16 posts

Why should I bid on products that can't be shipped to my country? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Why should bidders who can win the actual item have to compete with someone who can't receive them? Bidding is optional all the way around, you could choose to bid only on digital goods or arrange with a US or Canadian ECA who will receive the items and resell them for you splitting the profit. There is always a way even if you don't choose your choice rewards or standard auction flipping.

Auctions offer free shipping but some items are either restricted by law or too big to ship internationally for a fair price.

Andy Zeus Anderson

18 posts

Team leader max VP in VersaPoints #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

4 days ago

We have several Affiliates earning more than 1 million matching VP and all targets are possible but you will have a ton of work and personal investment both in purchased marketing and sweat equity to make it happen and it could take 10-15 years to see happen.

Andy Zeus Anderson

23 posts

Have you heard of the "Doing it alone syndrome?" in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

You have the right attitude because it is 100% true that there will be time in any business where no matter how strong you felt your network was the wolves will be lined up to see you fail. "If it is meant to be it is up to me". Support is nice but you must be able to stand alone even if all support has left the building.

Andy Zeus Anderson

3 posts

ECA in ECA Program #ECA #TripleClicks

5 days ago

An ECA pays a minimum 15% commission which they set for the sale of the product. They pay nothing until a sale is made.

Andy Zeus Anderson

27 posts

My best tips on how to get PRMs much faster in Miscellaneous #ECA #TripleClicks #W3

5 days ago

Do you know what a legal disclosure is?

Under US law we must disclose our affiliate relationship, the fact we stand to profit from their membership, and also that joining they may or may not make a profit themselves. Your first section you advise against all 3 as DO NOT DO and despite the fact it raises red flags in some it is the law to do the opposite of what you start telling us.

I like most of the tips here but you do need to study your local, state, and federal laws related to your business or you could face massive fines, lawsuits, and in some cases jail time.

Andy Zeus Anderson

16 posts

New PRM in less than 1 week!!!! in Miscellaneous #ECA #TripleClicks #W3

6 days ago

Congrats, a PRM is a very valuable referral because some PRM will spend 1,000+ dollars on the holidays alone, others will order vitamins and health supplements that pay you year round. May yours be one of those active shoppers who digs deep for great deals.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

Sell, what people need the most. in Sales #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

The best products are always:

1. Necessity - Food, clothing, shelter.
2. Health - Weightloss, cosmetics,vitamins, personal hygiene.
3. Comfort - heaters, coolers, furnishings, home decor.
4. Beauty and glamour - Nice attire, jewelry, watches etc..
5. Toys and gifts - Tickle Me Elmo, Legos, ERTL Models .
6. Niche Collectibles and Hobby - Paints, brushes, collectors cards, sports memorabilia.

The seasons change and the order of the list changes with them but items from these 6 categories sell all year and are high traffic items. You just have to find the right time and method to jump in front of people who are looking for your offer and say here you go.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

termination of affiliates due to inactivity in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA

7 days ago

You have 1 year to inform them about the company and perhapse gain their interest before they are removed from the system for inactivity. This is a blessing, just keep sending those team mails every week because some of us have a lot to offer but life got in our way. I lost my health and was inactive 10 months as I recovered from surgery and a mental breakdown before becoming a team leader for most of the last 5+ years.

Andy Zeus Anderson

25 posts

Gery Carson has provided us with the best forum on the internet in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

The niche target of this forum is well developed and the activity is second to none, and while some have some varied opinions about certain moderators the flow is typically smooth and normally very friendly and inviting. That is part of the success of the forum is the community as a whole outweighing the negatives and creating a positive experience.

Andy Zeus Anderson

22 posts

Congrat's to Gery Carson and all Chicago Cubs fans. in Just For Fun

10 days ago

Tonight's ball game was a total up and down roller coaster but the Cubs held out and won a great 5 game series to advance and face those dastardly Dodgers who eliminated my favorite team the Arizona Diamondbacks from the playoffs. I still have my second favorite in this, the Houston Astros, so we may still meet in the World Series. For now GO CUBS DESTROY LA!

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

Moneybookers Payment system should be added in Compensation #Compensation

12 days ago

Where have you found the power to DEMAND anything? Asking nicely in the suggestions goes a lot further than trying to DEMAND anything, especially when there are already options in your country.

Andy Zeus Anderson

8 posts

Are you ready for the potential sales with the Holidays? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

14 days ago

Every time to buy is a few minutes after a time to sell so make sure you are getting the word out to the world that TripleClicks is the place to get the best deals. I personally began marketing a new community for buyers and sellers affiliates and brands to all meet, and have a review site well underway with a count down to Black Friday prominently on the front page.

Just 46 days to go for the BIGGEST SINGLE SHOPPING DAY IN THE WORLD!!!

Andy Zeus Anderson

7 posts

Investing in marketing for DC, PPA or new SFI? in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sales

15 days ago

Quick? LOL.

You seem to be under the impression this is a business where you can cut straight past the hard stuff and land at the top in a matter of a couple months and that doesn't happen in any real business without a ton of moneu and definitely will never happen if you choose PPA over sales profits. You need to learn to sell merchandise to make money and teach your PSA to sell products so they make money. Then you recruit the PSA so that duplication can give you residual income long aftert you choose to stop promoting TripleClicks and SFI full time.

Don't aim for quick, SFI will give you long term success but looking for quick is foolish and setting yourself up for much disappointment. That is unless you have $10,000 or more to invest to get started.

Andy Zeus Anderson

20 posts

Flyers Should Have Testimonials From Other Countries Too in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales

15 days ago

Calming some as my meds kick back in.

People as nature has it care less about if someone from India or the United States said something than they do about the answers to the following questions.

1. Who is making the offer?
2: What's in it for me?
3: When will I get paid?
4: Where can I expect to be with this business in a year?
5: Why hasn't everyone found this yet?

Answering those questions overcomes nationalism, and racism, religious indifference, sexuality, age, or any other dividing line you could blame for non success.

Andy

20 posts

Flyers Should Have Testimonials From Other Countries Too in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales

15 days ago

Doesn't really matter which country. Any one selected at random from each continent should do, instead of just one continent.

What does it matter what countries the comments come from in the first place the message is pretty much the same no matter where you are in the world? To nit pick things like this is US, that's Canada, Why the UK is trivial bull poop that gets no work done and gains you no advantage. If you personally have a prejudice against the subject or geography of a promotional material make it to STL or above and submit your own versions for consideration or modify the existing materials as needed because you can find more local testimonials on the What people are saying gateway and copy and paste them into a screenshot of the existing flyer pretty easy with any photo editor.

Sorry if I seem a bit crass on this but thanks to our last President my country is torn between did white say it black say it was it a woman, was it a man, did Russia say it, or was it the Saudi's who bought Hillary etc... We have a wise businessman who can't do his job because of a criminal news media that can't do their JOB and report the truth and I will be darned if any of it will matter to me here with SFI where the first testimonial I can recall reading was from someone in India or Nigeria and it didn't matter because I needed to know about what more than one person was saying about the company.

I will warn as this seems it might come off harsh but I am bi-polar and the topic just struck me different. We just got past a large divide a year or two back where we had a group of 4 people from India who were hell bent on making every issue about America versus the rest of the world in this forum and it served only to cause all of us to lose good people for utter ridiculous banter. So please understand I am against division ideology, there is no them and us but only us and by that thinking we need not have 140 flyers to do one job.

Andy Zeus Anderson

20 posts

15 days ago

Which countries would you choose? How do you choose? Why not make your own flyers the way you like targeted for your own local market? I mean that's the only way we all get flyers that work in our part of the globe best.

Andy Zeus Anderson

11 posts

what's wrong? in ECA Program #ECA #TripleClicks

17 days ago

They will likely reject this one again because it uses the SFI name in the description but at least your grammar and spelling have improved. Don't worry it happens to us all. I would also if rejected drop the word advertising as they don't allow advertising products now as well I was told by TripleClicks support.

Andy Zeus Anderson