Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

63x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #5

6 posts

PRM not Recieved while pay 990 rewardical in Team Building

1 day ago

You have to wait until one signs up and it's your turn to receive them. They are not stacked up waiting in the wings they are real people who join with no sponsor so it takes some time.

Andy Zeus Anderson

26 posts

165,790,631 Rewardicals Issued but How as an RECA can I Benefit? in Sales #ECA #Rewardical #Sales

2 days ago

Do you promote the claiming of Rewardicals on your sales site? Any store with a loyalty program needs to promote it as much as the rewards program promotes them. Send more traffic to Rewardical and the users will likely come back time and again to shop with you. Rewards programs are not about new traffic as much as ensuring customer loyalty.

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

Winners Are The Ones Who ThinkThey Can Win!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

Mr. Hill was wise beyond his years but I am more of the Lombardi type. Don't think, Do and you will succeed.

Andy Zeus Anderson

The thinking Man is a famous statue but he might not be if he were the doing man.

16 posts

I am surprised It is shutting down! in Miscellaneous #Marketing

9 days ago

Wow, that's nearly 200 million users who left or replaced Facebook as their primary platform that Google will be leaving somewhat out in the cold. There are other alternative networks like the Webtalk platform still in Beta and LinkedIn that will likely pick up its share but many of us will miss its takes on groups and the shortcut into Google rankings from posting our blogs to the social network owned by Google.

The good news is Hangouts are moving to Android as an app which will likely rival Snapchat and Facebook Live. It will also be easier to monetize there without diminishing user experience.

Andy Zeus Anderson

19 posts

How to make fast money as an SFI affiliate? in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #CSA #VersaPoints

9 days ago

No such thing as fast money in any program, the ones with that promise are all scams. Use your Launchpad lessons to learn how to generate profits through sales, that will be your fastest path to a real income.

Andy Zeus Anderson

8 posts

Welcome To The Future in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing

13 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

12 posts

I need a team and I mean it ! A concrete tram in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

Everyone talks about trying to wake up sleeping affiliates and many do wake up. What do you want them to see? A leader with a growing forum to help his team or an Executive Affiliate worried he may have to put more investment into his business to make it a success? I try to stay a leader because I want the leaders in my team to see me at my best but the answer to the question has to be your own.

Andy Zeus Anderson

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

18 days ago

A Major congratulations as nobody around here helps marketing knowledge the way Leon does. His insights are always spot on and his intelligence shines through with every word. Leon you deserve this honor now please show us all how you did it once again.

Andy Zeus Anderson

19 posts

Suggestion to get people to read news.sfimg.com post in Suggestion Box #Contests #Leadership #VersaPoints

20 days ago

Actually, today's news said VP Spin and Win was no longer active and they were planning something new. I meerly offered an idea of something new but yes Gery and his team will make the choice soon.

Andy

19 posts

Suggestion to get people to read news.sfimg.com post in Suggestion Box #Contests #Leadership #VersaPoints

21 days ago

I would love to see the integration of a Q&A App to the SFI News site that would immediately as 5-6 questions about what was just read and offer 1-5 VP based on the number of correct answers. Make it a standard test on every post worth Versa points every time something new is released and people will read through at least twice to get any answers they missed. This would not only encourage people to go through current news but could be made retroactive to a month or two back so they go through the older post as well.

Information is power and rewarding the power users is still a good thing for SFI's future.

Andy Zeus Anderson

36 posts

Spin & Win dicontinued in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

21 days ago

The worst thing is a contest like Spin and Win helps the few as most would just scroll to the bottom to see if the contest was there and still not read anything but just enough to answer the questions. I will miss it, but not miss it at the same time.

Andy Zeus Anderson

33 posts

Hidden Clues are misleading in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

These are Penn Tennis Balls, most tennis balls have a yellow-green tint here in North America but as stated by another poster the clues are related to all things tennis, not just the balls. Sad to say the originators of the clues and games can not know what the norm is in all countries and often draw only on experience. Here in the US, for example, most tennis courts are green but also blue orange and red depending on the person's choices who built them. So please understand that not every clue will make sense. I have had several of them stump me but I win more than I lose.

Andy Zeus Anderson

5 posts

Prize for Badge Quest Master Rewatdicals should be increased. in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Who would pay for it? You? I don't want my commissions to fund more free Rewardicals. Badge Quest, unlike Astro Auctions, make SFI NO MONEY but they cost money when people don't choose digital payouts like VP or T-credits. How about instead of looking for bigger handouts you do the first job of an affiliate marketer and generate sales to earn commissions? They pay far better than the 10,000RT would.

Andy Zeus Anderson

21 posts

Will you consider this proposal? in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

99.99% of the PRM will never have heard of a Rewardical Token, they would have no value to them until that is explained, and then you would add another step to learn in how to convert them to Tcredits to bid on The main New Thing you wish for them to learn which is how to bid on Astro and PriceBenders auctions. The more they have to learn at the point of joining, the more steps they have to take, the fewer of them will wish to be a part of our great program.

It would also increase Rewardical Fraud which is already getting big with people filing false claims with RECA. Offer Rewardicals in a manner where they could pass them on to another account and there is apt to be further gaming of the system which can kill our SFI and TripleClicks with millions of dollars a year in losses to theft.

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

Social media consulting .... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Or try working your SFI business which is why you are here and put those skills to work making yourself successful for the full profits.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

In memory of a great leader and marketer, Rich DeVos in Miscellaneous #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Devos is a pioneer who's knowledge will span many generations into the future. He will be missed.

Andy Zeus Anderson

15 posts

You Won't Make It So Just Give Up!!!!!! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Your dead frog should have read my affirmation I wrote a few days ago, he might have lived in spite of the detractors without being deaf. Here you go my friend.

Andy Zeus Anderson

9 posts

The Law Of Diminishing Returns As A Marketer? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Age is a number, skill is a blessing, wisdom a legacy. Older marketers are god's gift to the business world for sure. If not for us the young pups would have nobody to learn from the mistakes of and would have to make our mistakes all over for themselves. We screw up so they don't have to, or can at least make new cracks in the barrier to success.

Andy Zeus Anderson

5 posts

I want to buy this items! in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing

about 1 month ago

I believe you are talking about TripleClicks, Eager Zebra, and SFI branded merchandise and I agree it would be nice to be able to purchase all of them for a fair price. They do have a nice SFI baseball cap available though.

Andy Zeus Anderson

12 posts

Never ending Austro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Note my prior comment was on 1274 10 bars the 5 bars is worth $70+ dollars total.

12 posts

Never ending Austro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

We need more people in the countries where the silver bars can be delivered to who realize this prize is worth more than $140 and can be turned into cash at any time through a gold and silver exchange or coin shop.

Andy Zeus Anderson

10 posts

Explanation in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

While you were given some great answers they were to the wrong question. You didn't ask about a tie in the main auction you asked about Rocket Box which is randomly drawn and does not require more than a single t-credit bid to win. You didn't get drawn on the Rocket Box so no tiebreaker was needed.

Andy Zeus Anderson

7 posts

Marketing/Sales in Marketing

about 1 month ago

1. Local Pay may already be available if there are any local merchants in your country. If not TripleClicks is not accepting merchants at this time, but Pay-Pal and other means of online payment are available.
2. Local Delivery is only available from local merchants, sorry but most ECA have no means to open local fulfillment centers and SFI/TripleClicks is not big enough yet to do this either.
3. Has been in place for years and is available through a link in the SFI Toolbox drop down on each product page, but since we have hundreds of ECA and not all are professional salespeople product specs are sorely lacking. Not TripleClicks fault, the vendors are the ones who don't like making sales and try to hurry to put listings online instead of complete listings online.
4. Your job is to make TripleClicks popular locally, that's what affiliates do.

Your list of demands has already been met but a nicer tone might work better in the future as I am positive I am not the only one offended by demands over a request.

Andy Zeus Anderson

14 posts

How much financial situation affects SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

None, Zip, Zilch, Nada.

I started without a penny available to put into SFI and have never spent anything that wasn't from profits made in my business so the answer is that you are not affected by anything but your own brain if you don't have money. SFI is free to join, no investment required. Advertising can be done for free, hosting a blog can be done for free, you can work hard and contact as many people as you wish without spending a dime so even though it may be harder and take longer you don't have to have a single penny to invest.

Andy Zeus Anderson

20 posts

Banner ads in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

In the code the first URL that ends in /real is your gateway link. It goes in the URL box. The second link ends in .jpg and is the image URL.

Andy Zeus Anderson