50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

54x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

14 posts

It all depends on you in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 days ago

Hello Milorad A,

You basically repeated your post again with only a few minor changes - you could have just added to the thread you had already written instead of starting another hard to read thread on the same subject.

Break up your thread so it is easier on the eyes to read - no spaces causes confusion in trying to stay on track with what you are saying.

Still Trying to Help - To Your Success

6 posts

Why every member has a chance to succeed here in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 days ago

Hello Milorad A,

A nice post - except for one thing - you need to put some empty spaces in between some paragraphs to make it easy to read.

My eyes are old and they hurt when I try to read something that never give your eyes a little rest - It will look so much better and be easier to read if you use spacing between your thoughts.

Just trying to help - To Your Success

14 posts

Paid advertising sites money goes into flames. in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing

14 days ago

Hello Clarence W.

The closure of the ECA may not be due to "FAILURE" - My ECA was not a "failure" - I had a three day delivery time, I refunded all shipping charges - I contacted the person making the purchase the day I processed their order and notified them of the day they should receive their products along with tracking (all on my own cost)

My store was closed along with the other 95% of the ECAs weather they were bad or not - just simply closed to fit in SFIs new system - so don't be telling others that the ECAs were "FAILURES" That is being disrespectful and judgemental.

They were closed simply to new policies and new programs and leave it at that please!

To Your Success

16 posts

Just a Suggestion in Team Building #E365 #PSA #Team Building

14 days ago

Hello David A,

Just a day or so ago you asked the same exact question on this forum - you were given a lot of really good answers

Posting the same question again just a day or two later is against the rules of the forum and should not be done. This is wasting everyone's time because you are just going to get the same answers that you received on your other thread.

To Your Success

54 posts

This is the reason why Gery is the leader of the pack in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Hello Earl,

While I was away, I did a inventory of my products (had to for tax reasons anyway) I have over $675 in product (wholesale cost) retail value over $1,500 that I have to just eat.

I also looked up the invoices for when I had a e commerce site and it cost me over $400 for a 1 year up front hosted site and I was paying over $50 a month just in fees for processed sales and that was 7 years ago! So I know the price has gone way up from that. So there is no "alternative" system for me to resort to.

That is fine - I got the message - just don't have a store front any longer - do something else.

I will no longer purchase any "extra" items from any ECAs or TripleClicks except to do the bare basics that I need to do to keep rank and grow my team. I will find other places to spend my extra money (which I really don't have any extra sense I had to close my other businesses 6 years ago.

And I can not find it within in my self to teach or share about the ECA rewardical system to my teammates or prospects because there are no commissions paid out for purchases with these stores - you get nothing for purchases from PSAs, CSAs or PRMs, except one token out of ten - I will let each person find out for themselves - and if they want to participate in it fine that is their choice.

I wont post on this subject again because I am not welcome to voice my opinion because it doesn't fit what Gery is trying to accomplish. Those who have a different opinion from the "hot shots" are quickly reprimanded for speaking out Even when we put in support tickets (like we are told to do) we get reprimanded for even doing that - twice I have been told by support to "leave it alone" - and "Your making to big a deal out of this and your poison to SFI."

Believe me I really do want the system and all that is involved with SFI to work - but I see it so unfair when where told to shut up and get out of the way of those who think differently or quit SFI and go somewhere else.

signing off - disgruntled (to say the least

54 posts

This is the reason why Gery is the leader of the pack in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Hello Earl,

It isn't just your response only, , many different people are stating how those who feel hurt by this should just get out of SFI because we are not built for a on-line business, were not a entrepreneur so get out -and it doesn't help that you state "Instead of feeling like a victim because our ECA stores have been "shut down,"

I don't have the right to feel bad because my ECA is shut down and now it is going to cost me a lot more to try and get a hosted site approved for e commerence and also be a secured site and also pay the fees for processing cards and Paypal.

Who are you to say I am wrong for feeling like a victim - I am - my store was shut down and I am being told go do it on my own and it wont cost hardly anything at all to set up - Why is everyone spreading a lie like that and getting away with it - It cost a small bundle and I can not afford it so I am totally out of the system and now I have all my stock from my store and no way to sell it so I have to eat it as a cost over $500 in products just sitting there and no money to set up a on-line store.

Everything is being presented as a one-way to think and if you don't think that way - you're no good and will never succeed!

54 posts

18 days ago

Hello Gery,

I really do appreciate the consideration that you have for those who are affected by the changes - I also believe that you are doing what is best for SFI - I would not be here if I though differently.

You say stop blasting SFI on the forum but it is OK for those who are in agreement and pleased with what has taken place to just blast away at those who got up-set - is that fair - why not jump on those who are putting down those who feel hurt by this change? Or is SFI just blind sighted for the purpose of lifting up only those who agree with everything that is done without the courage to question the reasons for changes or what might be in store coming down the pike that we have not been told about except to accept the status quo.

I have to courage to speak my mind even though I KNOW without a doubt that I will get jumped on for doing so - I do not do those things to draw attention or to put others down someone or to put down the system - Most of the time I respond simply because someone else is slam dunking others and getting away with it because they could care less except to receive yellow stars as their brownie buttons for agreeing with every thing going on. or agreeing with every thing you say.

54 posts

18 days ago

Hello everyone,

T think it is so unfair for everyone to be jumping all over those who are upset for having their ECA closed - we put a lot of work, effort and money into trying to do a really good job in supplying quality products to the affiliates and PRMs in SFI and TripleClicks.

We are now told "Go do it on your own" pay for all the fees it takes to have a E-Commerce site and the fees to process payments - everyone keeps saying these services can be done free - That is not so - it cost me over $50 a month before finding the ECA platform in TripleClicks - Now I am being told pay SFI 5% and also pay the super charged fees for processing payments and a hosted site as a added cost - I am now out of business and everyone is saying "so what" buck up and get with the program!! Have a heart someone -

I do not think it is fair to declare that you are not a entrepreneur simply because we are upset whit what has taken place - I have been self-mptivated all my life. I have own and operated my own business's for several years until I became medically challenged and had to close my businesses and now I am trying to accomplish that on SFI and just keep getting told by the so call hot shots that we are no good as entrepreneurs because we get upset over changes with little or no consideration given to those who are affected.

To Your "unfair" evaluations of others.

8 posts

Garage sales in ECA Program #Sales

19 days ago

Hello Nermina K.

Garage sales and member listing no longer exist due to the new program in Recordical Tokens.

The garage sales and member listing was not working any way - very few people ordering and many who did order never received their products - I see it as a good thing that the member listing and garage sales were ended.

To Your Success

21 posts

Friends, Lets look on the brighter side! in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

19 days ago

Hello John L. I.

We came to SFI to build a team of affiliates who purchase products and attempt to build a home business based on sales of offered products.

This new Rewardical program is going to take a lot of those commissions out. NO commissions are paid when your PSAs, CSAs, PRMs or Zingers make a purchase in a so called Rewardical ECA.

The only thing gained is one Token for each ten they received for their purchase - one token is less than 1/3 the value of 1 VP. And to make its value even less you only gain one of those out of ten. Meaning you will have to have thousands of those tokens to even reach $1 in value.

Commissions are going to go down because everyone is so keyed up on this microscopic tiny bits of a penny for their efforts in raising PSAs, CSAs and PRMs. Rewardicals will not pay my doctor bills, Rewardicals will not put gas in my tank or food on the table neither will Bit-coin.

I am trying to raise a team of those who want to earn commissions for sales and that is now reduced to super low value unless your team only purchase from TripleClicks direct and no where else.

It will take millions of rewardicals to replace lost commissions within your teams.

I do not see the benefit of the entire program simply because it removes the commissions made when your direct team is purchase from these new Rewardical ECAs

There are a lot of different things set up in SFI now that when your down-line purchase them ther is no commissions paid and now there are a lot more of that and SFI is encouraging everyone to jump on the wagon and earn rewardicals because that is where the money is - That is not so!!

Very concerned -

14 posts

Getting Started with little or no money.... in Getting Started #Getting Started

19 days ago

Hello David B,

I must disagree with you about one of the fastest ways to earn money in SFI by using the SFIPPA link.

You need to study the rules of that program to understand how that $10 bounty is earned. The affiliates you sponsor through this program must perform within the top average of all the affiliates that joined on that day - if they don't you get paid nothing for your efforts.

Then if that person you sponsored into SFIPPA program becomes active at a later date you would be missing out on possible hundreds of dollars in commissions because you would not be that persons sponsor.

I would suggest this program only to those who have been in SFI for a long time and has a lot of experience in obtaining new PSAs that they do not want or need.

This program should never be shared with "New" affiliates - they think it is fast money and it is NOT - it takes a long time to earn anything at all in that program. So I recommend that you do NOT advise new affiliates to use the SFIPPA links.

To Your Success

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Hello Gery,

This also means that the Rewardical ECAs will have to set up for receiving all kinds of different ways affiliates pay for their purchases - In other words - TripleClicks will no longer be involved in the payment from purchasing SFI affiliates when they go to the Rewardical ECA's

If all of this is taking place, why even pay a 5% fee? What is your part - is the fee just for the privilege of giving out Rewardical tokens? - There will be no work on TripleClicks part any longer it will all be on the ECAs - It will cost a small fortune to set up enough ways to accept payments coming in many different forms (PayPal, credit cards, debit cards and the like)

You stated that those eCommerce sites are free - that is not so! I tried that before - you are fined for every card you process - you are fined for every PayPal payment you accept - some of those sites hold you money from sales for over 30 days so any cancellations can be taken back from your account - and even for refunds you are fined.

So I guess that is the end of my ECA. the 15% was fine it was lower than the so called "free systems".

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Hello Gery,

You stated there would be no "VP" given out by the new rewardical ECAs only tokens! That also means that there is no Commissions through sales when your PSAs or CSAs or PRMs purchase through the Rewardical ECAs - How is this going to increase everyone's income - I don't see it.

Is commissions only going to be paid through TripleClicks direct products, if so, then why ever purchase in a rewardical ECA?

concerned

4 posts

Purchase on tripleclicks in Miscellaneous #ECA #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Sabine K.

That will not be allowed - you need go study the Affiliate agreement here

To Your Success

37 posts

Just a suggestion for a good reason to report a post. in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Yes of course you are right Wayne, but like and dislike buttons have really became nothing but a popularity contest, and really have no value any more.

People see someone they know, and they immediately it the like button, without even digesting the content of the post, or in many cases, even understanding what the post is about.

By being able to report a great answer, I would hope that this would recognition where it is deserved.

Robert

I can see your point and it does make sense -

I find it hard to understand why people vote a "like" on junk stuff or just because they like the person who made the post. I personally save my "likes" for the CONTENT and not for the person making the post.

Good answers or content is what this forum is suppose to be about but it is clear that there are those who use the forum liking system just for a popularity platform.

It's a shame - I have been told by one team leader that they "like" every post on the forum when it is one of their own down-line even if the information is wrong.

I also saw a post made on Facebook where the team leader is asking her entire team to come and like her post because she is trying to get the "Guru" badge and needs their support . I did try to copy the post so I could report it to Admin but I was not able to copy and paste it that was being blocked (I would like to know how they do that).

I would hope that all who use the forum is doing it for the purpose of helping others do better in their SFI and TripleClicks business.

To Your Success

37 posts

Just a suggestion for a good reason to report a post. in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hello Robert P.

They call it the "like" button - or the thumbs up icon.

To Your Success

13 posts

TripleClick Co-op in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

ECA Delay Times of receiving orders in Getting Started #ECA #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hello James M.

As to when you, as a ECA, receives notice of an order to be filled TripleClicks first confirms the payment system your customer is using.

Confirming the payment time depends on the payment method your customer is using. Most of the orders being received by the ECA are processed the same day - but sometimes I have received a notice that it may take 72 hours for the order to be processed for "fraud" protection.

To Your Success

23 posts

How to earn a Pricebenders Badge? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hello Abdul Ganiu I.

If you participated in a guaranteed win auction there is no auction win badge given for that.

To Your Success

10 posts

want to know in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hello Manuel K,

There are several "good" companies on the Internet, but it is strictly forbidden to advertise any of them on the public forum.

We are not allowed to share "links" to any other company outside of SFI - this is called "cross soliciting" and it can get you terminated from SFI.

To Your Success in SFI

21 posts

why do people fail in sfi in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hello Oshinfowokan B.

With you being so new in SFI, I find it odd that you would be asking about "why People fail in SFI"

You concern should be on how to "succeed" and let those who fail wallow in their own defeat.

Study your Launchpad series and also the "Rules of Success" The Rules of Success will demonstrate what it takes to succeed and those who do not follow waill fail.

So I say "To Your Success!"

19 posts

Language Please! in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Beatriz.

There is to be NO advertising on the public forum of any kind.

To Your Success