Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Boris J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

28 posts

Out of this world! Gery, Gery... you are MAGICIAN! in Compensation #Compensation

2 months ago

Hi Guss, take your time to digest all these changes. You are missing something HUGE in ( literally) a front of your nose. So, like I've said, literally, you can check rise posted by others here, they are from my team, and as you can see their % are even much higher than MY. So, their rise in commission is higher than mine. Got it?

28 posts

Out of this world! Gery, Gery... you are MAGICIAN! in Compensation #Compensation

2 months ago

I do understand numbers and based on your numbers all I can say YOU ROCK!
Also, check my comment above about NEW HOT selling things we can expect very soon ( and God knows what else Gery has in his pocket ). About Astroauctions for PRMs and a note of HUGE rise of what we earn now on PRM sales.

You are definitely on the right place in the VERY right time. It was never like this, and I think it will just get better and better.

Simple and direct answer: yes you commissions go GREATLY UP!

10 posts

You've got to be excited about this! in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

So so glad about you, and your TEAM! Keep up the great job!
I also see a huge rise, confirmed by others already. Amazing!

28 posts

2 months ago

Oh yes I did! Many times. You know, my smile is huge, because that is ACTIVITY of my TEAM. I can't tell them what to think, what to believe, what to do. I've got TONS of messages from them asking about these changes. They were worried a lot. Some feed families with this money, you know. All that % are actually THEIR activity RISE, so most of them would see the same, even bigger % numbers! So happy actually for THEM! If I may openly say I have several income sources wo it's really not about me, but THEM who depend on this greatly.

28 posts

2 months ago

Looks like ASTRO auctions would be The next best thing on the web ! I can't wait to see gateway, and especially local stores worldwide sponsoring them with MANY products which anyone even outside SFI need and wants! That ladies and gentleman will make our PRM sales up to the SKY!

And, Pay Attention
We now have whooping 56% on all orders of our PRMs thanks to Gery and many thanks again to Stephen D. who noticed that! LINK: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1468193#post-1468193

Looks like we watch the new Super Nova - our business. Grab your Astro ticket ASAP! No sleep, no rest, take a brake later!

28 posts

2 months ago

I was worried about this recent changes, I must admit. What IF things don't go the way we want, what IF Gery is missing something, what IF, what IF... I trust this company, but you know after 7 years of VERY hard work here you must be cautious, not just for yourself, but also for your TEAM because that is YOU ( in my case ME ) who told them "Come and join, it's a proven company!" and regarding these changes "Don't worry, everything will be ok!" while a part of you constantly cares and check / re-check everything

It's here 2AM, I'm still awake, as usual busy with my advertising ( you bet I gonna "kill it" I will take care that on every device on this world would be my SFI Ad )

When I was about to check my GEN before I go to sleep, I do that every day and take a record to analyze numbers I was SHOCKED with what I see. You people know I have a HUGE downline, well, not huge but GINORMOUS so to see a rise of CV in any level by a couple of % it's just really ok.

But to see even 100% rise and that in a line there I have tens of thousands members ... AND 50%, 60%, 90% in every other line even bigger, well, I'm still refreshing my GEN hoping it's not a glitch on an error!

HAT DOWN MASTER GERY! Looks like you did it!

People, hurry up, spread the word this will be HUGE!

64 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Svend,

looks like you made things clear! It makes sense what you are saying, so I've made an image to show a proof of your word. However Tate is not wrong with his example, just it is much better even than that!

I've bolded a part of Gery' comment ( LINK: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1467370#post-1467370 ) so its clear that even EA, BTL, STL... can be indeed compressed in some cases.

To keep thing simple I've used just an EA ranks, image shows you as a BTL in this example can earn from your Generation 8 even if you have all EAs between you and a sale.

However, it's a fact that non-EA ( AFF ) would not get any TO ever, so it is easier to explain compression the way Tate did.

41 posts

BTL = 2000 VP ! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Sounds good on the first look. However, after a while we would be in the same situation and people will ask to further lower qualifications with exactly the same argument - that they find it hard to maintain 2000 VP asking it to be 1.500 etc...

I know how you feel. Many times I've lost some active PSA due to similar things. But I look on that as a part of the business - some people simple put an effort to achieve something without expecting anyone to help them, while others always have some expectations from sponsor, upline, company, world economy etc...

I don't want to sound rude, there definitely are situations then you as a sponsor / upline should help, like someone face health issues, but in most cases you should tell them - "hey, I did for you all I could, it's a time you start doing your job, just like I do"

20 posts

How is the CV from PRM Purchases distributed? in Ask Gery #Compensation #Sales

2 months ago

Thanks Stephen! What do you thing about breakage fair share? If you have some clever suggestions please start a new thread about that. I have some ideas, would be glad to know your opinion.

104 posts

Get your FIRST 5000 Astro Auction badge! in SFI News #Contests

2 months ago

I'm here, I'm here Sir Capitano!

34 posts

The Foundation of your SFI Business in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

It's an excellent post, thank you! Hopefully all leaders including ones who does not have any TL rank yet but are true Leaders and soon will confirm that with TL rank, understand the real threats of FUD.
All of us must try to stop that cancer, here on Forum especially as that is the most powerful way FUD can spread destroying everyone business and hard work.

18 posts

What are you doing right now? in Team Building

3 months ago

Wisdom, Freedom, Optimism, strong belief in the future! Only and only in SFI! We really share something great here more valuable than all the money of this world! Money can't buy that! Now we don't have Matching / Sharing income concept, but that doesn't change anything in our minds to help, support, encourage, are sincerely joy in other people' achievements

I hope my new ads would get approved before I wake up, so I could welcome my new PSA with a link to this post and tell them "See, this is there you actually come to. Nowhere on this world you can find something similar!"

75 posts

When we see a Team Overrides account? in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

Yeah, agree - if we try to make a contact. But I was not talking about that. Anyway, looks like you are right - this post contains a lot of off topic thoughts / comments. I apology if I made some, I was just trying to explain and also learn something.

Mirjana and the GREAT TEAM! We all for sure know how much effort you put into all this. I would say - me especially I know you from your day 1 and most of your amazing Team Leaders also. I tried to help, I'm sorry if I failed to provide a simple, short and clear answer. However we have our great upline Leon, who would hopefully make things simple and clear.

To Your success!

Boris

18 posts

What are you doing right now? in Team Building

3 months ago

It's late here in Serbia almost 3 AM so you probably wonder what keeps me awake

I have so many plans in my head. I was eager to start my new campaigns for SFI. I did my homework and select few paid networks to run my ads. I expect A LOT from them, but also, I do grow a hope that this time I will get much much higher % of responsive and active affiliates than ever before. Why? Smart Start program from SFI - I think it will greatly rise an interest of new people to stay. Plus new income opportunity for EA - they can now earn from their team 3 condensed levels deep. That will make easier for me to rise their interest for team building since their Day 1.

And yes, Bruce H. thank you so much for your wonderful posts! True reminders how people could be great!

75 posts

3 months ago

Now I must admit I don't have a slight idea what are you talking about! If not 20 levels due to privacy concerns, than how on earth it can be ok to show 12 levels?!
And how you come up with privacy concerns than I talk about cumulative CV value not personal? Cumulative "level" value is not a person, specific person, who has privacy rights.
And don't you than think we should not populate any affiliate data, like badges, pictures, names, affiliate country etc... that data are also basically very private? There we would end up with "privacy concerns" if we take that route?
I do fully agree with you that SFI should look into this again, but I think that a simple change of Policy there you accept that some of your data might be pulled public, is enough.

75 posts

3 months ago

This is something I can not understand as well! If they are the first to jump into conclusions that this change is bad it is obvious that everyone in their downline would give up, so at the end they would REALLY earn MUCH less or even NOTHING, and on 10th they would come here and say "See, I told you!" Investing so much time and money to build something and then spread rumors and destroy it is quite unreasonable thing to do. The worst - they say - I'm responsible and care about my downline! Well if you DO care than LEAD. Don't spreed fear!

Anyway, I understand that this change finally set SFI on the very healthy ground. Making me to put more effort into this and build something stable ( ready for a drop if that will be a case because obviously some just don't get it! ) but at the end, it will be a great thing profitable to invest more time and money now.

75 posts

3 months ago

What you see as cumulative CV in your GEN from 12 levels is NOT all what will be taken into account than your 4% will be calculated on July 10th. Because you get from more levels below level 11 due to TO - Team Overrides. You DO have a lot of very active "team lines" there everyone in a line is a TL, however like all of us you also have non-EA affiliates everywhere in your downline which will be skipped due to Team Override, thus enabling YOU to get your 4% from your level 12, Level 13, Level 14 etc... and levels 13, 14, 15, 16 ... are not shown in our GEN.

If your team is active like never before, I don't see why you are worried that much?

75 posts

3 months ago

Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
Boris J. posted:
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
Boris J. posted:
This plan is actually much much simpler to explain as the previous one.

TO - Team Overrides is 4% of CV value of all orders your team members place, if they are in your compressed level 11 in your case because you are PTL, there you count that 11 compressed levels by just skipping anyone in the line who is not at least EA that month. In case of EA you count compressed 3 levels, in case of BTL you count 6 compressed levels, in case of STL you count 8 compressed levels, in case of PTL like you, you count 11 compressed levels, and in case of DTL you count 12 compressed levels. That's all!

In the past we should talk about pretty much unpredictable amount of money in Executive pool, than what is Matching VP , than why $ value of 1 Matching VP change all the time etc etc. I saw changes of matching VP from $0.55 per 1500 to $0.71 and than back to $0.50 per 1500 matching VP month after month. So how that can be motivational thing? I found it is VERY demotivating, in the past I had months there I was sure ( based on overall matching ) that my commission would be at least 20% higher than the previous month, than after 10th I got disappointed because somehow $ value of Matching VP got DOWN by 30% and at the end I get LESS. MANY times happened!

You mentioned people without any team... I don't see how this change affect them than? Direct Commission is now lower ( 20% ) but if they don't have any PSA than how that will affect them? If they were earn something from CSA now they get 16% unlike 15% from existing CSA which they will keep as long as they keep at least EA rank.

Some people will definitely see drop in their commission, but some would definitely see a RISE. Whoever was EA in the past with some active team bellow, will earn from that team - 3 compressed levels , unlike in the past there they had matching from team bellow only if they rise rank to at least BTL. It's a huge thing, which should make more people go for and keep EA rank and later advance to BTL while they start with team building from the day 1 because they now DO have similar benefits like Team Leaders before!

Some people will definitely see drop in their commission
Why ?
Why will I see the decline of my commission when I work like a worm?

I haven't said that YOU or me, or any other specific person by name would see positive or negative change. I can't know that. I do understand how to calculate commission, but what I don't know is exact amounts of orders and structure of your team. Orders get placed even on the very last day! For example yesterday I see in my GEN report that from 2 most active levels in my gen with thousands of $ CV they placed new orders 8% and 10% rise on the very last day -June 30th. So I can't tell YOU or to anyone else, just like I can't know in my own case ( tell to my wife will we have more $ from SFI next month than this month - I really can't know that!

What I know than? I know that no matter how someone' team is big, if most of that people just collect free vp and don't sell/order anything AND never build team bellow there people in that team order/sell something they definitely would see a drop.

And about working like a worm... It all depend there your focus is. Do you focus on activities which lead to more sales or no? If you do, that would be profitable for you also.

EXAMPLE:
you have a business - gift shop. You tell your neighbors this:
A buy here something I would give you something for free ( it's like Rewardicals, Daily Grand drawings etc... here in SFI )
B promote my goods - I would give you % of all sales ( direct commission from PRMs and PSA )
C talk to others about my shop, if they buy something AND/OR people who THEY bring here later, and so on... up to 12 levels there we would not count inactive people ( level commpressing ) I will reward YOU with some $ ( it's like Team Overrides you get from your TEAM - people to whom you recommenced this business there THEY later have the SAME chance to promote to others, these people to others ... MANY levels DEEP )

But at the end someone who:
A never buy anything in your shop,
B never promote your goods
C never talk to others about same chance you give to anyone who promote your biz
asks you about his/her paycheck what would you tell him/her? Would you pay them something just because they try hard, but they don't have money to buy from you, don't know how to promote your offers, and don't either know how to explain others that you actually have a great business proposal to anyone who want' to try? Would you pay them? For what? For been unsuccessful in doing what they actually should do?

So what SFI did is this: A LOT of free resources and FREE Trainings, like TIPS, this Forum, Launchpad, Internet Income lesson Marketing Tips, free gifts... to give a chance to EVERY newbie on this world who want to earn something here.

So now, you do the same: you are willing to explain to anyone who asks you how to earn from your biz opportunity, you print books, you make seminars, you answer emails and phone calls, and again some are not capable to make a rise in your turnover, would you pay them? For what? For just trying to learn something without success , while you provide to them for FREE, investing ENORMOUS amount of your time?

Well, at the end, this is a business. Anyone who is here must treat this like a business, be serious, be focused, be proactive, learn something new every day, DO something every day, and even invest something as much as you can, every day - in rank, in advertising, if not money than invest your TIME.

Serious people, who are responsible to their families do understand above even if nobody tell them. They are grown , reasonable and responsible people.

You Boris writes to me like I've just come here.
You writes to me what I write every day.
I asked a simple question.
If my commission is smaller, why? if nothing in our work - the investment (even the bigger ones) is not changed.

Ah that is what you are asking! Understand. All I can is guessing, but once I saw Gery' comment there he said he thinks in such case most people would get pretty much similar as before.

Scot also share the same opinion like me
LINK: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1448399#post-1448399
Scott L. posted:
If all of us did this month what we did last month in terms of purchasing whatever we did, all of our commissions would probably not change much - and because of compression, might even rise.

Just keep on doing what you were doing and see how it works.

Stop doing what you were doing to see how it works will guarantee your commissions will be lower. The program is supposed to work with active affiliates, not ones who sit on the sidelines and do nothing.

75 posts

3 months ago

I haven't said that YOU or me, or any other specific person by name would see positive or negative change. I can't know that. I do understand how to calculate commission, but what I don't know is exact amounts of orders and structure of your team. Orders get placed even on the very last day! For example yesterday I see in my GEN report that from 2 most active levels in my gen with thousands of $ CV they placed new orders 8% and 10% rise on the very last day -June 30th. So I can't tell YOU or to anyone else, just like I can't know in my own case ( tell to my wife will we have more $ from SFI next month than this month - I really can't know that!

What I know than? I know that no matter how someone' team is big, if most of that people just collect free vp and don't sell/order anything AND never build team bellow there people in that team order/sell something they definitely would see a drop.

And about working like a worm... It all depend there your focus is. Do you focus on activities which lead to more sales or no? If you do, that would be profitable for you also.

EXAMPLE:
you have a business - gift shop. You tell your neighbors this:
A buy here something I would give you something for free ( it's like Rewardicals, Daily Grand drawings etc... here in SFI )
B promote my goods - I would give you % of all sales ( direct commission from PRMs and PSA )
C talk to others about my shop, if they buy something AND/OR people who THEY bring here later, and so on... up to 12 levels there we would not count inactive people ( level commpressing ) I will reward YOU with some $ ( it's like Team Overrides you get from your TEAM - people to whom you recommenced this business there THEY later have the SAME chance to promote to others, these people to others ... MANY levels DEEP )

But at the end someone who:
A never buy anything in your shop,
B never promote your goods
C never talk to others about same chance you give to anyone who promote your biz
asks you about his/her paycheck what would you tell him/her? Would you pay them something just because they try hard, but they don't have money to buy from you, don't know how to promote your offers, and don't either know how to explain others that you actually have a great business proposal to anyone who want' to try? Would you pay them? For what? For been unsuccessful in doing what they actually should do?

So what SFI did is this: A LOT of free resources and FREE Trainings, like TIPS, this Forum, Launchpad, Internet Income lesson Marketing Tips, free gifts... to give a chance to EVERY newbie on this world who want to earn something here.

So now, you do the same: you are willing to explain to anyone who asks you how to earn from your biz opportunity, you print books, you make seminars, you answer emails and phone calls, and again some are not capable to make a rise in your turnover, would you pay them? For what? For just trying to learn something without success , while you provide to them for FREE, investing ENORMOUS amount of your time?

Well, at the end, this is a business. Anyone who is here must treat this like a business, be serious, be focused, be proactive, learn something new every day, DO something every day, and even invest something as much as you can, every day - in rank, in advertising, if not money than invest your TIME.

Serious people, who are responsible to their families do understand above even if nobody tell them. They are grown , reasonable and responsible people.

75 posts

3 months ago

No you don't get same pay check. If your team contribute with $20.000 you get TO $800. If your team contribute $2.000 you get $80 in TO.

However what you probably want to ask is what IF ( theoretically ) from that $20.000 just $2000 is in your for example 12 levels, while $18.000 is deeper? In such example that just means you have not so many active people in your first 12 generations while deep in your team you do have many very active people. All who are not at least EA will not be counted in the calculation of your paycheck, would be just skipped. That's exactly there compressing levels comes up into action to save your paycheck, so you would get TO from that deep deep levels as well!