Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Boris J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

43 posts

Is it Possible to Change Sponsor? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

You? No one has enough to pay you. Maybe as a CSA. Maybe Gery will allow us to offer our most productive PSA as CSA :) Something like "Only TL CSA auction!" so we can lately share profit :D with Gery

43 posts

Is it Possible to Change Sponsor? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Knowing him long time, he is just painting the picture how it goes. Grass is greener on the other side.

15 posts

Gone missing? in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

But it takes some time. If you do a forum search for Mary B you still can find many
www.sfimg.com/forum/search?search=mary+b&forum_id=

15 posts

Gone missing? in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Well I think she is well. She just opted out. Things like that happens.
Her SFI ID was 17249724
Her SFI aff snapshot was www.sfimg.com/snapshot?sfiid=17249724
Her previous posts here are now without photo and name.
For what reason she did that, I don't know.

29 posts

ECA Back in Suggestion Box

10 days ago

Solutions? Well, solution is simple: follow the whale. The moment I've lost my ECA, some 4 years ago, I switch to CPA and Drop Shipping and made 50K in profit the first year. That was several years ago. Meanwhile I started my local company also, and we sell only online. This year we will open 2 new markets, and go worldwide with self made products selling them using Facebook Ads and Etsy.
So, see, solutions are there. SFI just has to use strategies that works. No more, no less. Than lately maybe they can try to invent something unique and different. Maybe Rewardical program will crack the code, but meanwhile you me anyone has tons and plenty of proven and simple ways to make tons of sales online, makes 20k, 50k, or even more in profit, go worldwide or combine e-comm with brick and mortar if you want. Options are many.

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

20 days ago

I will wait to see real effect of this before I say Hallelujah
If PRM and Affiliates would spend more after they exchange accumulated RT for $ AND/OR if they place more orders - do more sales because they now have one more direct benefit to do so, that would be good.
However based on past experience, people usually just look for more ways to spend nothing and gain something. We remember how it was with FREE VPs. This is now similar.
I just want to be a word of caution, because all activities which gain free RT must be *money attached" must be some direct spending of $ for every RT given out.

42 posts

Loss of CSAs again? in Team Building #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

But if something is a company wide issue affecting many many people it should be addressed wide. It is better than to open 1000 tickets.

42 posts

about 1 month ago

A company should make announcement regarding that.
Don't you agree?
I know my company WILL do in case WE make mistake.
And put A BIG APOLOGIZE to everyone! It is MISLEADING making people believe they did get something while in the reality it was *mistake*. Because that people INVESTED here $$$ to be eligible to get that. It is NOT a gift! You either invested A LOT of time and/or your own money to make 1500 Sales VP necessary for TL rank qualifying for Second Home CSA. What if people lacing orders say lately "oh I didn't have real intention to buy TCredits, I want my money back".

42 posts

about 1 month ago

Well well well.... I am FAR from being supportive for everything SFI does, actually A LOT of criticism from my side recently, and in the past, however I must say that I'm not aware of anyone' acct suspended for being *upset*
Maybe a temp forum ban, or so called posting tip but not that far to get acct terminated.

42 posts

about 1 month ago

I must say I am NOT a fun of CSA program at all.
It was a glitch with Second Home CSA this month.
So IT tried to fix that. But it loks like they fixed too much :D
Yest the same problem - loosing previous active CSA is massively reported.
Someone from SFI has to look at that again.

22 posts

We Indians are somewhat suffocated by the major changes of SFI in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Can You please tell us, WHY You are so focused on Auctions?
I have a problem to understand why such a great country and people with a lot of soul and spirit can't or just don't want to make much more in Team Building?
You have some leaders but not even close to us "Balkans" who had A LOT of issues like Civil War here some 20 years ago, however "we" can work together.

This I ask because I need to understand your people better for Team Building plans I have there. Can you explain and help me figure out your mentality and culture better?

85 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

However if my PSA buy something from RECA he will get RT I will also get 1/10 RM. Isn't that so? And my sponsor will get 1/10 of that 1/10 etc. So if my PSA get 100 RT, I will get 10 RT and my sponsor 1 RT on that RECA order placed by my PSA

85 posts

about 1 month ago

There is a CV generated with RECA sales, not just RT.

Check this out:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1557737#post-1557737

So more RECA sales in your team more CV in total, higher TO.
And additionally more RT for everyone.

85 posts

about 1 month ago

Benjamin can you please post a link there you see SFI app listed on Shopify platform ?

32 posts

Self explanatory Names for Gift Certificates in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

I was confused. They should just say "exchange RT for $ on your TripleClicks balance" instead of using term GC and everything would be more clear.

8 posts

Backdating option disappears? in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Page looks a bit different but back date checkbox is still there. Try again

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

You are all right Leon! We lost somehow business focus.
I know that we are in a so called XXI century so maybe language and methods should be different than back in Jim Rohn time. But not so sure even about that! I post my life changing experience HERE

So let is do a SERIOUS BUSINESS HERE again.
In my country we have a saying:
"Svi smo nasi, para nema" menas "We are good friends, but broke"
Your leader or coach is not your best friend, but a person who will tell you what you must do. Not a boss either, because YOU are the one who should understand that and seek for more. Ones who look for community can make it if they want but business needs more than that!

39 posts

New "direct reply request" option at forum in SFI News

about 1 month ago

Well I've just got yours Check your TCredits Ledger.

However I think you would be rich if they adopt share proposal. But well deserved!

39 posts

about 1 month ago

Hm, I tried to pay for your reply Sir Gery but I can't find an option?

All in all i seriously think this is a great step into right direction. Knowledge costs. If you want expert advice you must pay. In my carrier I've spend thousands of dollars to "be there". TO listen to many successful people, tickets for 1 day seminar were from $100 to up to $500 plus travel, accommodation food etc.

I was EXTREMELY lucky to have a chance to work for 6 months with a MLM millionaire. He come to my country to try to develop business here. Looking for a people who can help him, he heard about me and my MLM background. For that reason I was privileged to meet him, call him, visit him anytime I want, spending with him hours and hours talking. Couple of times he was extremely angry on me, even name me a TOTALLY STUPID MAN. It was rare but I did some TOTALLY STUPID STEPS. I realized that after he explained to me. I'm not saying it is the way how you should talk with others however I look at that this way: he really were caring about me, and tried his best to teach me everything he knows. If hi didn't care he would be calm and than what? I would be thinking "Oh, he is nice person" and will learn nothing!

I remember than he was in Brasil. He paid $100.000 ( yes on hundred thousands of dollars ! ) for 2 days coach 1-on-1 with a billionaire in MLM industry. He said: I as a millionaire, must listen to people who thousand times earned more than me in the same industry. When he back, he was silent for days! I asked him what is wrong. He said: Boris, I'm sad, you think I'm the clever person, I though so, but actually don't know how I' STUPID! Tat was after he come back from that couch weekend with billionaire!

So people do not look for people who you would like! Likable can be ANYONE! ANYONE! I can post -all-is-good every time. You will think "Oh, what a wonderful personality he has" However I will than do you a BAD favor, as you would miss to understand there you make mistakes. Normally 99% of time there is a better way, but sometimes you must be straight to the point. Like if you would drop from a cliff with just one step, you would be grateful if someone worn you with "HEY STOP! WATCH YOUR STEP DON"T MOVE!" instead of "Oh, my dear, do you have a moment I have something to talk to you. You see, you know I usually don't tell you what to do, but this time I really must. Please don't you think I have a boss mentality, but look dear, if you make that one step more, well than, oh... it's hard to say, but you might be in serious dangerous"

So good advice is precious, and should be paid for.

39 posts

about 1 month ago

Lol! I'm going to check my TCredits Ledger. If I see 1/3 of TCredit will let you know. For free this time! As a bonus!

39 posts

about 1 month ago

I don't think so. The person decide on his own to PAY to a specific person reply. So don't pay next time if you don't find it was worth your TCredit ( actually 1/3 )
Also, if a person who reply try to post low quality replies, soon nobody would pay.
Just as in open market if your goods are worth nothing actually soon everyone will avoid your store.
Or a coach speakers, or book writers etc..

39 posts

about 1 month ago

How about to share with person who is asked for direct reply?
If 10 affiliates pay to get my direst reply do I get something if I reply?
I mean if someone pay, other side who is involved should than earn, isn't that so?
I

19 posts

I will not quit in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Never quit! Keep posting! You are not the only one