Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

99 posts

SFI is not for me!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

Thanks for giving legitimate summarizations to the rebuttals concerning your Forum post "SFI is not for me". Wow! I was about to say order in the court! Here! Here! It's great to see a Hot Topic post at the Forum on the Alerts page or come across one while gaining your daily VersaPoints. I never in a million years that I'd be in the middle of the ring adding my two cents. But they always say, never say never. It is very interesting to see varying opinions concerning a specific topic and its good to see how Affiliates can agree to disagree.

Right or wrong, sometimes I follow people that name and face pop up often at the Forum because these Affiliates usually are involved in controversial Hot Topics. Whether I agree with their personal issue or not, their subjects or rebuttals usually hold my attention long enough to earn my daily VersaPoint at the Forum. Don't say it, "She's so vain". "You're So Vain", that's the title of a song by Carly Simon. You can google the song on, "YouTube". At other times the Subjects title may catch my attention, their business savvy, or they may have an interesting face. I follow my team of Affiliates because I think all of them are the greatest no matter how great or small. I am just keeping it real!

99 posts

SFI is not for me!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

SFI is not for me!! SFI is for everybody! Some will, some won't! Come see, come saw!- May not be worded specifically. Who knows, who knew!
Carl is my Sponsor, smart, classy, and a good friend of mine. The Forum post that he made is witty and controversial. There have been a lot of support from fellow Affiliates that agree with comments and they appear to be progressive in their thinking as well. Back down, that is not to say that those with varying ideas aren't progressive. Some outright lies and half-truths made pertaining to SFI and Carl have been made concerning this post.

SFI is for me personally, because I like Business Marketing and majored in Computer Operations/ Business Processing in College. It is doable if one takes the necessary steps to further himself. I have a cousin that always sat around arguing about whether or not one needs a formal education or not to succeed in life. She self-taught herself a lot of computer navigation at home. I invited her to join me in college but she didn't take the steps to get in. She later found that many Companies would hire her without benefits, use her skills to catch its unwarranted work, then dismiss her after work is caught up because the job was through a Temporary job agency. She always tried to get hired by these large companies, which led her on while she problem solved computer issues as a Temp employee, cleaned up permanent employees screwups, and they still let her go. She has been fortunate enough to remain a housewife to maintain her dignity. LOL!!

A niece moved from Clerk to Assistant Counselor and today she is attending college. A few years back, I told her by law she could never get the Child Counselor pay without formal education in Phycology. She had tried to butter her way to the top by doing Counselor work without credentials. Both of these relatives of mine skills and talents have been used by suttle discriminatory practices.

All five points Carl stated hold true and are awesome! People at home, undereducated, friendless, hermits and etc. can benefit from being exposed to SFI business process and principles. This is not saying specifically that SFI has taught me the latter. SFI is able to expose people around the world to the largest global network that I know of. In fact, our group in our city have started posting on our personal Social media. Here recently, questions came to our local news media concerning SFI's legitimacy. I caught the news story and they founded in caps" SFI" is a legitimate Business Marketing opportunity offered to all peoples around the globe. There is no shortcut to riches at SFI. If one is looking for that, he needs to keep playing the lottery. LOL!

62 posts

Prayer request in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Hi Dale,
May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you. May He let his face smile upon you, while we are absent one from another. In Jesus name, I pray Amen. Sending some bible verses under, Healing. Very glad that things weren't much worst!
Read 11 More Prayers for Healing at Praywithme.com - Helpful guiding words for praying over physical, spiritual and emotional healing.
Proverbs 4:20-22
My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Psalm 107:19-20
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

Mark 5:34
He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

More Healing Scripture

What are you praying for healing over today? Join our large praying community in the comments below and experience the power, hope and healing that comes when you allow others to cover you in prayer.

This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times.

48 posts

Don't Be A Thumb Sucking Pinhead-Stopping Negativity in Miscellaneous #Leadership

15 days ago

Thanks Harold for an excellent post.
Your words couldn't have been more precisely spoken. Hopefully, many of our Affiliates get to see this post and adhere to it. SFI is not a get rich quick scheme and if new Affiliates need to know where to get started, that is the first thing you click on , "Getting Started." This business, along with Sponsor's and others will teach newbies what they need to know to be successful here at SFI. It depends on the height of success, he or she desires to reach. Years ago, you could count on walking or driving miles to market a product to customers. Years past, I've sold health & beauty products and I've sold men's/women's clothing and shoes by hitting the pavement/driving. Now, all you have to do is click a mouse or talk on the phone.
One can become quite prosperous in SFI, depending on the amount of time or finance he chooses to invest. In this era of high technology in the business world, SFI has to make changes to stay ahead or to keep up with the competition. One thing about business, if it becomes stagnated, this is never a good sign. In high technology, you are only as good as your latest product. Believe you me, another Tech Giant, is working to make his product greater than yours for his company. When change is for the better, I believe that it's always a win, win for all parties involved!

18 posts

Overpriced items in Sales #Sales

16 days ago

This a great post Boris and price shouldn't matter. Affiliates need to know their markets specific wants and needs. This should be addressed accordingly! Sometimes I make a purchase according to what I want based on my budget and at other times the purchase may be according to necessity. This could also be a purchase for a friend or family member.

16 posts

Looking for answers about being successful in SFI? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

24 days ago

Thanks Carl for you splendid business lecturing capabilities. You are extremely knowledgeable about SFI, business groups, and Affiliates responsibilities. You also know how to convey this knowledge and expertise to your peers. Keep up the great job. You are appreciated!

22 posts

The ABCs to finding success in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Carl,
This is a wonderful post. It is clearly explained so that a beginner Affiliate can understand. All he or she has to do is to set the groundwork, just like you have set forth here. Instead of running around like a chicken with his head cut off, an Affiliate needs to settle down and follow the process to build his business. LaunchPad will set the foundation for Affiliates to take off with a clear and precise direction. Moreover, every Affiliate needs to know how we get compensated for our work, which you have stated in the Compensation Plan. That's why we put in the hours and work time here. Some want to use SFI for their entire incomes, some want to be with SFI for extra income, and other's may be retired, then SFI is used as a nest egg. Then The Diamond Plan, comes with extra responsibilities, lets us reach the highest rank in SFI. With this plan, our Rank has reached the highest level in SFI and numerous prizes, CSA's/PSA's, Commissions, and many extra's will be received.

Again, thanks to my excellent Sponsor, Carl Allen always knows what to say that will encourage & empower all

67 posts

My 1st goal 2018: Achieved! in Recognition #E365 #Leadership #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations David, You are a shining star and a great example of what one can achieve with hard work along with dedication!

32 posts

The Secret of Success! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Here are some ways to be successful in SFI. Thanks for making us Affiliates put our thinking caps on!

24 posts

6 Things New SFI Members Can - And Should - Do in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Wayne for your incredible insights about setting a firm foundation for success!

16 posts

Getting Started with your SFI business in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Thanks Sricharan i,
Your post is quite informative and it covers many of the same details that I have shared with my Affiliates. What is refreshing about this post, is the way that this material is stated differently by another Affiliate, including myself. It's also good to see similar materials in a different format as well. Moreover, it's good to send out similar materials to one's Affiliates in a changed format and worded differently to drive a point home.

30 posts

Happy New Year! in Recognition

3 months ago

With the coming New Year, comes new opportunities and hopes for a better tomorrow! Wishing all the best to the entire SFI Family!

14 posts

New Year Goals! Dream it achieve it! in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks Maree for an informative post.
Here's an old poem I read somewhere. "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. " It's so true we have to work at what amount of success that we want to achieve here at SFI. Then we'll reap the rewards.

25 posts

Key in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

Thank you Mirjana,
This is an essential post and it speaks volumes to create a winning team of Affiliates. What I gathered from it, is that a Sponsor must lead by example and hit the ground runnng on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to obtain maximum success for all of team of Affiliates. If their team is successful, then the Sponsor will be a success as well!:

7 posts

I can't wait to use my Daily Crown Winning Rewardicals! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Rewardical

3 months ago

Thank you Ani and congratulations for your awesome win as well!

68 posts

Are you looking for a business that pays you $15,000 per month? in Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks Max for an incredible letter. This is quite inspirational and I'll be proud to send it out to my team of Affiliates. It's to the point and it covers many ways to make your business grow to $15,000-per-month.

7 posts

I can't wait to use my Daily Crown Winning Rewardicals! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Rewardical

3 months ago

You are welcome Hira,
We sometimes forget to read between the lines. Meaning, that we can easily overlook numerous ways to garner unlimited VersaPoints by not playing the EagerZebra games. We never no where our windfall of commissions will come from: Sales, Daily Crown winnings, VersaPoints, PRM's, Advertising, ETC.

7 posts

3 months ago

Good news--you were a winner in today's TripleClicks DAILY CROWN Drawing!

You won: 500 Rewardicals

Your 500 Rewardical tokens have been added to your account at www.Rewardical.com and you may redeem them at your convenience. Tip: To log in, just click the Rewardical icon located on the navigation bar at the SFI Affiliate Center.

For a complete list of all of today's winners, see:

DON'T FORGET to make yourself eligible for the drawing today...and every day. To be automatically entered in the day's drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game (including any free entry game).

See our complete index of Eager Zebra games at:

Have a great day...and congratulations again!

TC Admin

28 posts

ECA store has finally started generating sales!!! in Recognition #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Congratulations Zhumagul,
I am so excited for you!

15 posts

ECA in ECA Program #ECA

3 months ago

This is a wonderful idea Slavica if this is one of the ways you wish to gain direct income from PRM's and direct buyers worldwide from your very own business. Becoming an ECA-E Commerce Associate/Affiliate will bring direct income to your business, whatever you name it. SFI's Sellers License is only 40.00usd and you will be ready to go. The Crown Icon at the Affiliate Center gives you all of the buy, sell, bid, play information that you'll ever need and you can have a physical store or virtual store. Good Luck!