Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TREON W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

16 posts

Getting Started with your SFI business in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Thanks Sricharan i,
Your post is quite informative and it covers many of the same details that I have shared with my Affiliates. What is refreshing about this post, is the way that this material is stated differently by another Affiliate, including myself. It's also good to see similar materials in a different format as well. Moreover, it's good to send out similar materials to one's Affiliates in a changed format and worded differently to drive a point home.

30 posts

Happy New Year! in Recognition

17 days ago

With the coming New Year, comes new opportunities and hopes for a better tomorrow! Wishing all the best to the entire SFI Family!

14 posts

New Year Goals! Dream it achieve it! in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Thanks Maree for an informative post.
Here's an old poem I read somewhere. "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. " It's so true we have to work at what amount of success that we want to achieve here at SFI. Then we'll reap the rewards.

25 posts

Key in Team Building #Team Building

21 days ago

Thank you Mirjana,
This is an essential post and it speaks volumes to create a winning team of Affiliates. What I gathered from it, is that a Sponsor must lead by example and hit the ground runnng on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to obtain maximum success for all of team of Affiliates. If their team is successful, then the Sponsor will be a success as well!:

7 posts

I can't wait to use my Daily Crown Winning Rewardicals! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Rewardical

26 days ago

Thank you Ani and congratulations for your awesome win as well!

68 posts

Are you looking for a business that pays you $15,000 per month? in Team Building

26 days ago

Thanks Max for an incredible letter. This is quite inspirational and I'll be proud to send it out to my team of Affiliates. It's to the point and it covers many ways to make your business grow to $15,000-per-month.

7 posts

I can't wait to use my Daily Crown Winning Rewardicals! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Rewardical

27 days ago

You are welcome Hira,
We sometimes forget to read between the lines. Meaning, that we can easily overlook numerous ways to garner unlimited VersaPoints by not playing the EagerZebra games. We never no where our windfall of commissions will come from: Sales, Daily Crown winnings, VersaPoints, PRM's, Advertising, ETC.

7 posts

about 1 month ago

Good news--you were a winner in today's TripleClicks DAILY CROWN Drawing!

You won: 500 Rewardicals

Your 500 Rewardical tokens have been added to your account at www.Rewardical.com and you may redeem them at your convenience. Tip: To log in, just click the Rewardical icon located on the navigation bar at the SFI Affiliate Center.

For a complete list of all of today's winners, see:

www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrownWinners

DON'T FORGET to make yourself eligible for the drawing today...and every day. To be automatically entered in the day's drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game (including any free entry game).

See our complete index of Eager Zebra games at:

www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php

Have a great day...and congratulations again!

TC Admin
TripleClicks.com

28 posts

ECA store has finally started generating sales!!! in Recognition #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Zhumagul,
I am so excited for you!

15 posts

ECA in ECA Program #ECA

about 1 month ago

This is a wonderful idea Slavica if this is one of the ways you wish to gain direct income from PRM's and direct buyers worldwide from your very own business. Becoming an ECA-E Commerce Associate/Affiliate will bring direct income to your business, whatever you name it. SFI's Sellers License is only 40.00usd and you will be ready to go. The Crown Icon at the Affiliate Center gives you all of the buy, sell, bid, play information that you'll ever need and you can have a physical store or virtual store. Good Luck!

11 posts

Relief from my other Job! in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 month ago

Thank you Terry C.,
This is an excellent post. I could not have said it better, or used such wonderful words to express my gratitude for being a part of such a great online Marketing Business. SFI has done the same things for me and it has changed my life for the better. It has opened up endless opportunities for myself and other Affiliates as well. Moreover, the Newsletter dated November 27, 2017, states that SFI has just turned 20 years old and I'm wishing them a Congratulations!

Also, Happy Birthday SFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treon W.

20 posts

Eager Zebra PriceBender Auction was Surprising! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Thanks Robiul,
Also, a special thanks to all well-wishing Affiliates on your kind and encouraging words of congratulations!

20 posts

Eager Zebra PriceBender Auction was Surprising! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

2 months ago

My motto to my children has always been that no one has to never, ever, ever give you a thing. But, and when they do, and it's beneficial to you, be thankful and count your blessings. The 300Tcredits that were won by my entering the PB Auction was awesome and there are a lot of things that I can think of to use them for.
This is the message that was in my SFI message center!

TREON WILLIAMS,

Congratulations! You won auction #116956 for:

(1) TCredits - 300 pack

You now need to purchase the item for the ending price (which was $1.6) within 30 days.

To complete your purchase, please visit:

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/index.php

Note: If you are exchanging your won item for a gift certificate, don't forget about our Your Choice Dropshipping service, which allows you to redeem your gift certificate for millions of products at popular e-commerce sites worldwide. See full details at:

www.tripleclicks.com/Support/Solution.php?catid=26469&id=214264

If you have any questions, please visit our Customer Care page at: www.tripleclicks.com/customer_care.php

Again, congratulations!

TripleClicks.com

3 posts

Congratulations Mario Romagnolli, Newly Badge Quest Master! in Recognition #Contests #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Congratulations Mario!
It was very exciting to see your face along with the title, "Badge Quest Master", highlighted on the SFI Growth page today. Wow, this is truly an awesome honor and it is a grand level of achievement for you. This means that you have earned 40 or more badges. Your hard work and dedication to your SFI business is paying off in a very big way. Enjoying the astounding replies, that you have made to some of the posts at the SFI Forum. They are quite noticeable on my Team Posts. Keep up the wonderful work. Fortunate to be your Sponsor, and we'll learn from each other. Full speed ahead, and there's no stopping you now!

32 posts

19 Ways to earn hundreds of Versa points! in VersaPoints #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Correct girish,
I feel there are no little I's and big me's here at SFI! At the end of the day, I ask my Affiliates for questions or concerns and this is more important to me than what I share with them. It's gratifying to know who's on the other end of the phone and what they have to say. Feedback is always a plus!

32 posts

19 Ways to earn hundreds of Versa points! in VersaPoints #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

You are welcome eugene,
We learn from each other as well. Everyone has something to share here at the Forum!

32 posts

3 months ago

Hello Ambili,
My Sponsor will tell you, when I find some pertinent information, I will copy and paste it in my SFI information folder, in my personal email account. Sometimes it is shared with my team of Affiliates!

32 posts

3 months ago

Ashok,
We have to stay focused on all aspects of sales and team building, from day to day!

32 posts

3 months ago

You are welcome Sricharan i,
There is a lot of information at our fingertips. It's all about sharing and caring enough to include the newest of affiliates with avenues to unlimited earning potential.

46 posts

I think my EA will be lose this month. in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hell Maricris,
Let me take a crack at it! Your Sponsor can transfer some TCredits in the Genealogy by clicking on TCredits at the beginning of the Lists, entering your SFI ID in the appropriate field, and it's a done deal.

Or you can try these measures that came from the bottom of the LaunchPad page and this gives ways to attain VersaPoints.
Lesson #2, Introduction to Versa Points!
Solutions
19 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free
08/31/2015
There are MANY actions on your SFI To-Do List that will earn you UNLIMITED VersaPoints without having to purchase anything. These actions include:

1. You can earn unlimited VP selling any of the over 90,000 products and services at TripleClicks. Learn all about how to refer TripleClicks members at the Generating TripleClicks Sales Training center.

2. As a Team Leader, you can earn 100 to 500 VP (monthly) for each personally sponsored affiliate (unlimited Support points). Learn all about how to sponsor affiliates at Sponsoring Affiliates Training center.

3. Earn 100 points for each approved/activated ECA you refer to TripleClicks (unlimited points). NOTE: You will receive your VP once your referred ECA generates its first $10 or more in sales. Learn more.

4. Earn 500 points for earning a Payoneer MasterCard Debit Card. Learn more.

5. Earn 25 VP for reviews of physical and TC Direct products you've purchased within the last 30 days (45 days for international affiliates) from TripleClicks.com.

6. Earn at least 5 VP in each Spin & Win contest. Learn more.

7. To build excitement and momentum in your group, Team Leaders can reassign a portion of the affiliates they've sponsored to their "Movers" or other personally sponsored affiliates. Earn 5 points for each reassignment (unlimited points).

8. Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center each day and earn 12 points daily for reviewing the tabs on your home page.

9. Earn 10 points weekly for sending a group message to your team (Must have minimum rank of EA to receive VP).

10. Earn 10 VP monthly by rating your SFI Sponsor and Co-Sponsor.

11. Earn up to 3 points weekly for posting a Stream message.

12. Earn 5 points monthly for reviewing your TripleClicks TConnect page.

13. You can win hundreds of VersaPoints every week by entering the Daily Grand drawing.

14. Earn 10 VP for creating and uploading your TripleClicks avatar.

15. Earn 5 points each month by setting your month's goals before the 10th.

16. Earn 20 VP just for installing a TripleClicks banner on your personal Website or blog.

17. Play the two FREE Card King games available each day and possibly earn up to 500 VP from Card King "duplicate card bonus" spins. Learn more about playing Card King HERE.

18. Earn up to 200 VP or 250 VP every month as a Grand Master (level 4) or Grand Master Elite (level 5), respectively, in the Badge Quest game.

19. Finally, you can earn more than 1,400 permanent, one-time VP by completing various tasks listed on your To Do List:
Earn 750 permanent, one-time VP by completing all tasks in the Getting Started section in your VP Ledger.
Earn 35 permanent VP for uploading your TriplClicks Avatar and reviewing select indexes at the Affiliate Center, as outlined in VP Ledger's Intermediate section.
Earn up to 300 one-time VP by advancing to Badge Quest Master (level 3) in the Badge Quest game.

All that said, make sure you're not focusing totally on VersaPoints. Yes, income can be earned from accumulating VP, but the primary role of VP is to determine your rank. As SFI BASICS explains, the way you create large incomes in SFI is through sales, sponsoring, and duplication. We strongly urge you to review SFI BASICS and follow it's guidelines!