Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
TREON W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

Happy Fourth of July! in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

Your text to link here...Have a dynamic Fourth of July to your family and friends!

221 posts

Bing Obaldo goes Diamond! in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

16 days ago

Congratulations Bing on reaching the milestone of Diamond Team Leader! Your hard work and the new changes to the SFI compensation plan has paid off in a huge way for you. Awesome!

18 posts

What are you doing right now? in Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Boris,
Thanks for an excellent post that is right on target! It is 10:00 pm at night here in this city. Looking forward to all the earnings that will be generated with the new Smart Start program. Running ads as well and it is great that Affiliates will earn 3 levels from their team. It's a good day to be on board at SFI with all of the fine changes that are beneficial to Affiliates income growth. Will be increasing marketing, passing out brochures, and tripling advertisements. Sure, that the SFI new programs will peak their interests. Hummmmm, quite interesting and music to my ears!

14 posts

Oh you ugly big fat paycheck boys! in Compensation #Compensation

28 days ago

Thanks Boris,
Your post is awesome! You spelled everything out perfectly. Can't wait for my big fat ugly paychecks and nor can the rest
of my team of Affiliates.

19 posts

Happy Fathers Day in Recognition

about 1 month ago

No one on earth can ever replace a father in a child's life. A man is a very unique individual that thinks totally different from a woman and his children can see the difference. His voice is louder and his head is usually BIGGER than a woman's. Most of the time a baby's first words are Da Da, even though the mother carried him for nine months. Hats off to SFI dads and fathers all around the world. Stay prayed up and blessed!

21 posts

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks David,
Really liked your POPP! Can't wait to forward it to my team with the exact words, if you don't mind. In the back of my mind, the question is always like POPP. What to do, what to do? Constantly working hard to convey what I've learned and discussed, to help my team of Affiliates become as excited as others and myself in generating an second income stream. Will keep working to POPP all the way to the TOP!

4 posts

WOW! Looked at Gift List and found PriceBender PSA's Winnings! in Recognition #Contests #Pricebenders #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congrats on winning auction #128310

3 Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)
Choose an option:
Purchase this item
Are you ready to order this item for the winning price of $0.06? Click this button to check out now!

As the late great Comedian, Jackie Gleason would have said, "How Sweet It Is."

24 posts

I won 1,000 tokens, that's so nice ! :-) in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Best regards Sinisa,
Congratulations on your huge win of 1,000 Rewardicals yesterday! Please tell us your secret to winning this jackpot. Just kidding. If you tell us, then it wouldn't be a secret. Ha, Ha! Was able to redeem 1500+ tokens a few days ago by gathering them here and there. But yet to garner the big fish as you have managed to do. Keep up the outstanding work and thanks for being on our team of Affiliates. You are letting us know that you are out there working hard on your SFI business. Our team of Affiliates, and all other's are extremely proud of you!

2 posts

Power Boost in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Tyrone for such an inspiring post. For sure, there will always be lots of naysayers making a lot of noise. But they are not the only ones making a lot of noise. Remember that there are always a lot of people that have many words of encouragement. We need constructive criticism to help us keep ourselves in check and this will make us all work a little bit harder to succeed in our business at SFI. A smart lady once told me that at first glance, I look very playful, laid back and happy go lucky. But once I open my mouth to communicate, people say whoa! Certainly, you can't always judge a book by it's cover. At first glance, you may appear pretty laid back. Only by personally knowing you, have friends found you to be extremely advanced in a wide range of computer IT and other various knowledgeable beliefs. I have seen some post were I could probably drag someone up and down the street in the mud twice with criticism, but backed off, and tried to put a positive spin on the post, if I commented at all. Though I appreciate the good, the bad, and the ugly comments/post as well. Thanks for reminding us affiliates to be leaders to build our business!

2 posts

Happy Birthday Mario Romagnolli! in Recognition #PSA

2 months ago

Wishing a fine youngman and PSA an awesome 🎂! You can keep up the hard and outstanding work that you do here at SFI. It can become challenging at times, but you always succeed. Thanks for being who you are!

30 posts

The SFI BASICS in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Thanks Glecy for an awesome and extremely informative post. Even though some subjects are talked about often, it's a good idea to revisit these points for their usefulness in SFI business😄

37 posts

Thankyou for my Birthday wishes! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Happy Birthday Pamela and stay young at ❤. Hope you dance the night away!

5 posts

How To Build Your Team By Making Better Decisions! in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Bruce,
The title of your thread jumped out to me from the Alwrts page and this is something that I'm very interested in, meaning Team building. It's not an easy task and it takes time and a good amount of planning and strategies. Meaning, not only getting hundted's of Affiliates but getting them to duplicate important team work ethics to team building. Moreover, Forum Affiliates have been asking about your presence and critiquing. All Forum comunication is useful to me.
Thanks again!

6 posts

Happy Birthday Ella Thompson! in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

You are very welcome Ella. Soon, we'll get together to work details on posting cards and quotes. For one, you can google birthday greetings . Pick a card, click it, click view image, and right click close by it to download to computer, then give it a name to save it under. To upload, click the upload arrow in the space where you want it, to take you to your computer saved downloads, find it, click on it, then click open. It will go to space where you placed cursor before clicking upload arrorw to post birthday girl!

6 posts

Happy Birthday Ella Thompson! in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Please help me in wishing a Happy Birthday to a very beautiful young lady, Ella Thompson. She is an easy going and professional person to work with. It's good to have you on my team because of the greatness in you. Looking forward to seeing all the products from your Seamstress business posted at SFI Personal Collection and on ads. Love to be around very successful and friendly people. Glad to call you friend. All the best too Ella, an outstanding Affiliate!

3 posts

Now could be a fine time for Team Building Utilizing Co-ops! in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

There is a great way to focus on Team Building. This process is called Co-Opt. With SFI Co-opting, you are able to pick a particular month and a (Key-code) to match up with participants on your team. This is a great way to provide incentives for hard working team members, thereby encouraging them and giving a boost to their downline growth. You could copy and paste any of your SFI URLs with Key Codes along with your SFI Id# to run Ads.

Affiliates can go to their SFI Affiliate Center, click on the (Tools) tab. Then go to (Team Building). Last, you can click on (Co-Opt Manager).
You could also enter www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/TLCoop in the space bar.

This self-explanatory information comes up:
SFI C0-Op Manager
Page along w/ 5 bullets will pop up

*. View your existing Co-op(s)
* Start a new Co-op
* Edit existing Co-op / Add C0-op participants
* Co-op Manager frequently asked questions
* A special message from SFI President Gery Carson: The SFI Co-op Manager & The Magic of Co-oping.

Example (Co-op) for affiliate #XXXXXXXX Treon Williams is my specific Co-op.

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hi Caroline,
You are a very courageous lady to have a plate full. Be encouraged and know that God is where you are and knows all about the situation. Believe in him and rest assured that He will take care of all of your problems. He also loves you, your husband, and mother-in-law very, very much and He is in full control of each and every situation, no matter how big or how small!

1 post

Congratulations Ella Thompson: New Badge Quest Master! in Recognition #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

It's really awesome to view the SFI Growth tab and see that one of our PSA's has been posted as a New Badge Quest Master! This was a wonderful surprise to see on today and when we talked, she was surprised as well. Ella Thompson is a very beautiful and smart lady. This has made me take notice of her many accomplishments. So I looked at the ones that are listed on her Affiliate snapshot page. Noted over there were her countless badges listed, both Sfi/badges and TripleClicks badges.

I told her that she is cutting up and that I am going to have to run a race just to stay a step ahead of her. We both had a good laugh about that. She has been staying on top of her SFI work by reading and working on her business on a daily basis and it has been understood that this is her business; moreover, it grows with the time along with whatever personal investments that Affiliates add to it. Right now, I can truly say that this lady has put on her big girl shoes and she is making things happen in a big way. So please help me by giving Ella Thompson a grand Congratulations!!!!

2 posts

What Can You Win Without Enthusiasm? in Inspiration/Testimonials

3 months ago

Enthusiastic people possess an over abundance of energy. They sometmes have enough that it boils over on everyone and everything around them. In fact they have so much energy, that oftentimes they're accused of being on the bubbly or other inhibitors.

The SFI Forum is full of enthusiastic and very positive people!

22 posts

Have a Happy and Blessed Easter! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Thanks, to such an awesome group of Affiliates for such beautiful words and cards about Easter. Even though this is a holiday, Affiliates can still take a few minutes to work on building their business. At my city of Memphis, Tenn we are commemorating the death of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. this week on the 50th anniversary of his death. Both prophets taught all to work, have faith, believe that all things are possible with Christ.
S
It's good that SFI allows all Affiliates to dream big! We can add Affiliates, make sales, run ads, and make our business grow from home. I did sing in the church choir on Easter, but at home with a cold today pecking on my smartphone. My baby brother stopped by and I'll have to call my worrisome bestie back after this post. It's all good with SFI!!!

49 posts

Happy Birthday Gery! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

4 months ago

Hope you have a Happy Bithday Gery!😃😃😃😃😃