Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TREON W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

26 posts

Free and Dirt Cheap TCredits! in Miscellaneous #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

19 days ago

You are so right Dakshesh,
It feels so great to learn while you earn here at SFI! Best of good fortune to you at SFI!

26 posts

Free and Dirt Cheap TCredits! in Miscellaneous #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Thanks Nagendra,
Both of these methods will help Affiliates reach EA2 or other Leaership Status!

26 posts

19 days ago

Hello Slavica,
Though we are worlds apart, I call you friend. Have you noticed your great number of Forum Post and Forum Followers? Wow, I do believe that you are well on your way to becoming a Forum Guru! We'll wait and see what happens. This is inspiring to me and I'm sure that it is inspiring to others as well. I sometimes like to add my 2 cents here and there, figuratively speaking. Thanks for sharing with our team, and other Affiliates at the Forum. Of course, I share information such as this, and other pertinent business/personal information with our team of Affiliates. Though sometimes I get overwhelmed with information that comes my way, I try to take out what seems to be necessary, then I impart it to our team of Affiliates. Keep up the great work!

26 posts

19 days ago

Of course Michelle,
An old friend of mine used to always remind me to not sweat the small stuff, whenever someone tried to pull us into an argumentative situation at work and this helped us both out a lot. In reference to the TCredits, don't overlook the small stuff-not even one iota-that being 1 TCredit. It may be all that's needed to help an Affiliate needs to meet one's VersaPoints goal.

26 posts

19 days ago

Thanks Gaetan,
Affiliates at the SFI Forum impart a daily dose of wisdom on me daily as well!

26 posts

19 days ago

Hi Ambili,
One of my favorite quotes to my children is, nobody has to give you anything. No, not ever, never, ever. If they do?, which is the case of SFI in this aspect, then this is a good thing to be appreciated!

26 posts

19 days ago

Y

Yes,, Jelena,
You are right on the money! Sometimes I have gotten caught up in some confusion or been corrected at the Forum! Nevertheless, you can't be thin-skinned, when another Affiliate challenges your comments. Note, there is a wealth of information in SFI, on the web, from other Affiliates, and at the Forum.

26 posts

19 days ago

Great Sead,
The many Affiliates at SFI post so much information and important ways to make our business better, that it gives me ideas on ways to achieve greater success!

26 posts

19 days ago

Yes, Yes, Yogesh,
This is one of many ways to act like a Track Star in a race to the end of the month goal, just like it's a finish line! Mounting up TCredits in turn = numerous VersaPoints. The running start begins on the first day of each month.

26 posts

19 days ago

You are welcome Goran,
We are all into building our SFI business and many people have helped me at the Forum and in my personal life.

26 posts

20 days ago

While reading the intro paragraph at the new Pick-the-Price game, I noticed some information about gaining TCredits. So I checked it out. TCredits can be used to make purchases, award prizes to Affiliates, play games to win challenges, and for many other uses.

Also, there is a big ad about Mighty TCredits that pops up when you are running low and try to use them for games ETC. As stated by leadership, it pays handsomely to read and reading is knowledge!

As Follows:
And if you're an SFI affiliate, TCredits have even more value!...

Use as rewards for hardworking affiliates on your team (transfer TCredits via your Genealogy).
Use as contest prizes on your Leadership Page.
Offer free TCredits to attract new TC members and earn lifetime commissions on their purchases.
TCredits are also offered at a deal...as little as just $.29 each! Choose from among these different "TCredit Packs":
• A single credit is just $1.99.
• Buy a 10-Pack of TCredits (as low as 56 cents each).
• Buy a 20-Pack of TCredits (as low as 46 cents each).
• Buy a 50-Pack of TCredits (as low as 39 cents each).
• Buy a 200-Pack of TCredits (as low as 29 cents each).

SFI AFFILIATES can also choose from among the following TCredit Packs:

• Buy a 100-Pack of TCredits (as low as 29 cents each; w/1,200 VP; SO only).
• Buy a 125-Pack of TCredits (as low as 29 cents each; w/1,500 VP; SO only).
• Buy a 240-Pack of TCredits (as low as 29 cents each; w/2,000 VP).
• Buy a 300-Pack of TCredits (as low as 29 cents each; w/2,500 VP).
• Buy a 360-Pack of TCredits (as low as 29 cents each; w/3,000 VP).
• Buy a 420-Pack of TCredits (as low as 29 cents each; w/3,500 VP).

Note: Credits can be used at any time but do expire one year from purchase.

FREE TCredits:

We also distribute thousands of FREE TCredits every day. Every hour, we give away 60 free TCredits to 30 lucky winners in our T-TIME Drawing. Or to have one FREE TCredit instantly added to your account, send a postcard to the below address. Limit: One TCredit from postcard per customer per day. Please include your name and TripleClicks Member ID number or e-mail address.

TripleClicks
Dept. Free TC
8251 Northwoods Dr, Ste 200
Lincoln NE 68505-3092 USA

SFI Affiliates may also win/earn free or low-cost TCredits via:

The monthly Bonus TCredit program
Eager Zebra "Zackpots"
TCredits Packs won in Pricebenders Auctions
The SFI Daily Grand drawing
The TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing
The E365 Daily Drawing
The daily DistribuSTAR Drawing
SFI's Badge Quest game
Transfers from your SFI sponsor (check with your sponsor)

Remember to keep Puerto Rica and the islands in our prayer! Plant more trees. Help us fight global warming!

480 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sladjana Tesic! in Recognition

20 days ago

Congratulations Sladjana,
Your hard work, dedication, and persistence has paid off in a grand way. Hope you enjoy the slew of prizes and gifts awarded to you for winning the E365 Championship! Because you've seized the moment, now is the time to bask in your good fortune!

10 posts

How can I get 100 vp members in 20 hours? in Suggestion Box #Team Building #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Hello Rohoullah,
I am glad that most of our fellow Affiliates have the same answer as myself. Other ways, if you have 100 TCredits, you can play Eager Zebra games or make 100 bids to give you 100 VersaPoints. Sometimes you can play Card King, Win the Zackpot for playing games/ make bids, or enter the Daily Grand at the Win It tab and win 5 to 100 VersaPoints.

Good Luck Rohoullah!

40 posts

The SFI Mission Statement in Miscellaneous #Leadership

25 days ago

Thank you, Scott for such an inspirational thread! I will also share this with my team of Affiliates. This SFI mission statement is awesome.

17 posts

Happy Birthday Carl Allen! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

25 days ago

Farjana, Thank you.
Carl Allen is not only my Sponsor, he is my friend!

17 posts

25 days ago

Thank you, Gregorio,
Carl will be elated when he sees all of these birthday wishes and blessings!

17 posts

25 days ago

Carl, you are great Sponsor and a very terrific all around guy! Our team of affiliates along with myself, are proud to have your leadership and guidance here at SFI. With all of your business expertise and sharing of ideas that you bring to the table, we can't help but become a winning team. Hats off to you. Enjoy your special day, though I know you'll be busy for hours working on your SFI business, just remember to stop to smell the ROSES!

1 post

Congratulations ELLA Thompson E365 CLASS RUNNER UP! in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Team Building

29 days ago

Congratulations Ella, You've reached a recent milestone as Runner-Up for E365 Champion and your name /accomplishments appeared on the Growth page. Being an awesome Affiliate here at SFI, you have shown that you have what it takes to reach the top. Keep your head up, stay true to yourself, confident, and keep smiling all the way to the top. Thanks for being a big part of our winning team of Affiliates here at SFI. Our upline Sponsors, our outstanding team-mates, and I truly appreciate your hard work and perseverance. Some people bring a spark of energy to your face when you see them, or their name is mentioned. You are one of these people and I am glad to call you a friend. People like you are what SFI is all about!

33 posts

"PSA's in the SFI MSG CTR. PriceBender is a hit!" in Pricebenders #Contests #Eager Zebra #PSA

29 days ago

Thanks Kojo, Keep plugging and you'll keep winning as well!