Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
George M.

Thailand

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

Learning leads to Earning in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

But most people are not interested. I used to teach English as a second language. But no longer. You see I learned that 99% of my students wanted to speak English, only 1 % wanted to learn English.

Same is true here at SFI. Ninty Nine Percent want to Earn Money. Only 1 % want to Learn how to Earn. The more knowledge and skills you bring to your work, the more valuable you are to Your Affilates and Your Customers. Without value there is no exchange of currency.

So Today Learn something new. Here is an example: We all know building a list is important even essential. What are you doing to Learn more about List Building? What are you doing to build your list larger? What are the tools you need to do it?

"Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and diligence." -- Abigail Adams, Letter to John Quincy Adams (8 May, 1780)  Learn something new today.

13 posts

How does the Search Bar work? in Ask Gery #Localvantia

9 days ago

I have been to Serbia quite some time ago.

13 posts

9 days ago

Thanks everyone. It actually never occured to me there would be none, so I figured I was using the search bar wrong.

13 posts

9 days ago

No I can't because you are only permitted to sign up shops where you can support those shops. In other words, where you live, for me Thailand.

13 posts

9 days ago

Good idea, but nothing. I tried Dover - nothing, Manchester - Nothing, Boston - Nothing, New Hampshire - One service based in the Netherlands.

Maybe there are just no stores here.

13 posts

9 days ago

As you may know, I live in Thailand. I am in the USA visiting family and I am in Dover NH. I went to the Localvantia search bar to see if I could find some local restaurants or coffee shops. I also previously looked for a Car Rental. I am here in the USA for 7 weeks. I spent over 900 USD on a car. I spent several 100s on restaurants and hotels. I would have very much liked that to have translated to Rewardicals.

When I used the search bar I put in Dover, NH... USA... United States... "My Location". The only results I got were 3 places in Serbia. And the Serbia results came from the United States search. What am I doing wrong?

22 posts

I am fed up! in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

There is not much you can do really, beyond the gracious actions you have already taken. Maybe you will get a newCo-Sponsor in the future that will help out constructively.

It is easy to post something wrong in SFI, things change fast and often, and sometimes very significantly. And if you are working in a second language catching your own mistakes, well there is often lag time. I have several Thai Affiliates and I speak Thai well. So when I help them I help them in Thai. They will translate using google some of the ideas I share and well that often has strange results.

Help as much as you can, you have, and that's all you can do.

12 posts

An RECA I really Like in Team Building #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

14 days ago

Yes Support has confirmed that any new member that signs up using your share link will be your Zing Member. You do not need to do anything but share the link generated when you click the share button.

12 posts

15 days ago

You are right David. The RECA has a sponsor already. But if I promote the share link on my FaceBook page and a Non-Zinger, someone I know from my personal network of friends, visited the website and joined Rewardicals in the process would that prospect, not the RECA, be my member, the RECA's member or Corporate's member?

I think they should be my member but I am not sure the link provides Corporate with the info to identify that new person as coming from me, or does it?

12 posts

15 days ago

Thanks Svend. I think you're right so it would be best for me to provide the share link only to people I know are already in the Zing Network. Share it to promote the RECA or to promote purchases among my Zingers. But imagine the power/value to an RECAer if all of us grew our Zing Networks when promoting an RECA??

12 posts

15 days ago

When you search for a specific RECA on your Rewardicals page along with the RECA there is a Share Button. That Share Button creates a link that is an easyrewards247 URL.

My question is, if I share that link with a non Zing Network Prospect and he visits that RECA and becomes a Zing Network Member, who receives him as a new member?

1. Me because it was a share link I generated?
2. The RECA owner?
3. Or SFI Corporate?

Is my SFI ID embedded in the link I generate? When I look at how the link resolves I see the ID of the RECA. But not my ID. Before resolving I logged out of Rewardicals, SFI and TC.

47 posts

Feeling Sad About My 2nd Year Anniversary With SFI in Team Building

21 days ago

As many have already, I wish you many Happy Returns on your anniversary. It is so great to have accomplished what you have done, and so much more to be done in the days ahead.

May your success reach hieghts only achieved by ghe few. May you be an awesome sponsor. May you earn so as to be comfortable in your own life and generous toward the needs of others.

11 posts

Any BitCoin transactions at TripleClicks and Rewardical? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TripleClicks

24 days ago

I have a PSA who regularly makes purchases at TC using BitCoin. I have received extra commission each time, nice surprise. He has processed the BitCoin transactions no problem.

30 posts

Is 365 days enough time to justify staying on with SFI? in Miscellaneous #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

25 days ago

Progress is not meassured by time.

Some things I meassure by,
Number of PSAs
Number of CSAs
Number of TCredits Earned, not bought
Number of dites I advertise on
Number of people responding to my emails
Number of EA and above
Commissions
Total value Earnings (value of commissions, sales, CSA, TCredit and alternate income streams.)

Are thes numbers rising? How fast?

Meassure what matters, meassure what you have the power to influence.

In my first year:
I invested more than I made for 3 months
I invested all that I made next 6 months

In 9 months I was advertising on over 100 sites, I had over 6000 in my Genealogy
And in month 10, earnings for my ninth momth I made more than I had invested from day 1.
Month 11 I reinvested 75 percent, not 100. Then 50% and now I reinvest 25%.

Set goals and meassure progress by goal achievements not time. And continually watch, adjust, engage and advance.

30 posts

Maree's thoughts for the day. in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Great post Maree. You're the best. I too do many of the same exact things. I agree focus on your strongest asset, promoting SFI. Don't get distracted. Develop multiple income streams around your core focus SFI. Get people who are promoting other ads only, who have no core business, on your SFI team.

I would add one more thing. Collaborate. You and I have collsborated. And many people in this posting are familiar faces, we have helped each other with tools, ideas, and encouragement. We are a team. Lets get this train rolling.

You Maree are succeeding. I am Gold. The capt. Kirk is Gold. Many of those posting here like Jonathan are succeeding. And, like Jonathan we're enjoying it. Persist. Follow consistent steps to future greater growth. We're not just Saying it can be done, We're Doing it. Lets do it together each and everyone of us.

27 posts

New Compensation Plan is an Improvement. My take on how. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Two things I think have not yet been mentioned are:

1. I have passed down some very active PSAs. That cost me in the way of earnings in the hopes of rewarding faithful DDs. The DDs have been faithful, but are not generating the commissions equivalent to my loss. Now I "earn" back a portion of that in commissions passed up. Same is true of Opti-Builder we can continue to earn on those we pass down if they are active affiliates.

2. If our Organization is producing sales, the CV on those sales is more appropriately and evenly distributed with in our organization and not exported via an executive pool to active EAs who are not contributing significantly to the retail sales/earnings.

12 posts

Making Sales at Tripleclicks in Sales #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

In quoting your questions I deleted a lot and narrowed it down to these three above. Would you consider that accurate? Great questions and I love specific questions like this because I can answer them. get frustrated when I get an email saying I need help. Or I need help making sales. Specific questions are the best. We all need to wok at understanding just what our own questions are. We to often ask because we have been lazy to learn. It is different from learning and getting stuck on a bump.

So answers:
1. I choose first, stores I know. There are a few ECAs where I personally know the seller, I recruited them. These are stores I promote the most. Then if I do not know them, I buy and see how there services are. Before I buy a product I contact the seller with a question and see how long it takes to get a response. More than 48 hours - no go.

2. No I do not geo target. If anything I niche Target. I am crazy about 2 things. A) free ads. So I join with promo codes free ad sites and use up all my free advertising. If I can grow a credit base easily I do so and post more ads. B)List building, I am CRAZY about it. Most, 95%, of all my free advertising is attractions to my lists. In my lists based on prospect actions I use segmentation to identify sales niches. (See: Form Post Open Rates )

3. Most Drop Shippers I think have been culled, but check the shipping tabs, if you get no answer there then contact the vendor with specific questions.

A 5th thing, which is actually part of the 4th. Remember the 4th was create and market your own products. With this a store owner should create tools to help Affiliates market their product. Create product banners, Twitter posts, facebook posts, email swipe files, free ebook like give aways, and even stream posts and Genealogy mailers for affiliates to use to pomo products. All these tools and posts customized to an affiliate's ID. If a store owner gives them the tools why would they promote anyone else's stuff? And if a Store owner gives tools like this, they probably follow up with fast delivery and good service.

12 posts

Making Sales at Tripleclicks in Sales #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Great question. I am a top 100 seller at TripleClicks. That means of the thousands of affiliates in SFI I rank among the first 100 in sales. So yes I am making sales, lots of sales and lots of money. Four critical steps,
1. Prospect, prospect, and prospect more. I advertive at over 300 Traffic Exchanges, over 130 solo ad sites, all the major social media sites and about 6 small ones. I hit the street, fhe phone and more.
2. Follow up your prospects, read this as build an active, responsive list. Learn well and use affectively an AutoResponder.
3. Sell affiliate products for TC commissions.
4. Create and market your own products. Build a commerce site and apply for Rewardical status.

Focus on moving from 1 step to the next. And you'll mame it hard for me to keep my top 100 status.

7 posts

Are you connecting with your Prospects? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I do not think I can mention it in the forum. But there are many options out there. Check with your upline, are they using one? Check with A2A friends you follow and respect. They can help you too.

Be sure to get one that is cost effective. Some are free, but limit the number of emails you can send a month and/or the number of subscribers you can have. Many, many of them increase costs as the size of you list grows. Some limit the number of Campaigns you can have. I like mine, flat rate, unlimited emails and campaigns. Very versatile. But there are many options. Be sure to do your research.

Hope you can find the direction you need.

7 posts

Email Open Rates when you provide Value to your Prospects in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I recently made a forum post on "Are you connecting with your Prospects?", I just want to follow that up.

Email is still King, the best way of promotion and sales, because it engages your prospects and provides value over time. It is not a one shot deal. Are you building your list?

A lot is said about Trust, and being aware of the needs of your List. If what you are offering is VALUE, then your list will respond. One of my campaigns is a very small but targeted list. It is 192 subscribers.

I wrote a letter and added it to the email campaign. I sent it as a broadcast to those who had already completed the email campaign (142 people). The broadcast was sent out yesterday (28th). Today the morning of the 29th already I have a 66% open rate and a 23% click through rate.

This picture is from an ad on "How to increase open Rates". I love in their graph 44% is HIGH. Well, what's 66%?

66% is learning what these subscribers really value. Educate yourself on how to build a list, how to understand the needs of that list and how to provide value to them.

Build your list, provide value to that list and that list will be responsive to your emails.

7 posts

Are you connecting with your Prospects? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I use an Autoresponder. I use it every day. I get new subscribers who want to learn how to make money online, every day.

They just did an update called Global Contact Manager. This allows me to manage my entire contact list across campaigns. This is great.

If your not using a tool like this then it is nearly impossible to connect with your prospects effectively. If you want to see consistent growth in your business you must connect with people.

I have campaigns that inform people about Rewardicals, what they are and how to use them.

I have niche campaigns. One niche is Thai foods. I have a campaign that introduces people to Thai food and where to buy it on TripleClicks. I have another niche campaign on health, promoting health products from TripleClicks.

I have campaigns on how to earn money on line. After some education people join SFI ready to go, really go.

When we advertise we tend to give a call to action that is Yes or No. Yes Join SFI or No not now. Problem is most people choose No not Now. But later they change their mind and join, only under someone else. Why? Because I offered a Yes/No opportunity, if they choose No, I lose them.

We need to offer Yes/No/Learn more. An auto responder allows you to make this offer. If they choose Learn More (90% do) they are placed into our campaign and consistently hear from me about the Whats, Whys, and Hows of SFI. Once they are ready, their "Learn More" becomes "Yes", and it is a Yes to me and my team.

5 posts

Question on RECA restrictions of products to sell. in ECA Program #ECA

about 1 month ago

It appears that Herbal Life is no longer on the restricted list. Thank you for the links.

5 posts

Question on RECA restrictions of products to sell. in ECA Program #ECA

about 1 month ago

I know and have read the restrictions list for he old ECAs in TC. But are there the same restrictions on RECAs? Specifically can a person who has a website for Herbal Life products submit it to be an RECA?

9 posts

Team building ultimate solutions in Team Building

2 months ago

I do three things.
1. The affiliates I retain most successfully come through my auto responder email campaigns. Literrally 70+% of my PSAs that make and retain EA were trained even before they signed up for SFI in my campaigns. I explain SFI, talk about each piece, games, auctions, sales, team building... And continue training after they sign up especially in marketing.

2. I focus on sales. There are a couple TC products I use and promote that provide very good VP. One such product returns over 1000 VP a month (it is a consumable) and the result is if they make 1 new sale a month after 3 months they retain Bronze on 3 sales alone. Since it is a consumable of superior quality this is a recurring sale. With continued promotion they really start to do well.

3. I show them how to make complementary income promoting the tools they learn to use from me for their SFI growth. Website domains, blogs, website pages, autoresponders, and ad sites all together can return the cost of investment in these tools. I show them how.