Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Tom and Diana W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

The Biz Quiz contest in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Stephen B,
Zhumagul A. gave you the correct answer. My husband and I are at 100% answering 994 questions correct. And you are correct you must read the various topics to find the correct answers and learn and refresh your memory daily. I have had great difficulty finding some of the answers at times but I make sure I find the right answer to keep our 100% status.
Diana

19 posts

Is yesterday's Biz Quiz answer really correct? in Ask Gery

4 months ago

Navanithe G,
"Four" was the correct answer to the First question but the system told us it was incorrect. So there was a second question in Biz quiz and it was worded incorrect but that answer is 8.
Diana

19 posts

Is yesterday's Biz Quiz answer really correct? in Ask Gery

4 months ago

Thomas M,
As far as my husband and I can see the question is worded wrong. But the answer is correct. The first question that was given in the Biz Quiz also had an issue. The correct answer that we gave it told us it was wrong. So there again wording was an issue. And yes we can have up to 4 Co-Sponsors.
Diana

8 posts

Are Super Deals Being Phased out? in Ask Gery

5 months ago

George,
I too have noticed not many Super Deals offered. Then when they are, I have already purchased just about everything that is being offered.
Diana

40 posts

Can we work from 2 computers at same time? in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

The answer is, Christine, absolutely YES!
My wife and I are a team and we both are, even as I write this, logged in at the same time!

We are both logged in to our laptops and, in fact, we both happen to be logged to our smartphones as well! This way we can both stay connected to our team and business all the time even when doing other things at the same time.

All our best.

10 posts

Improvement to SFI Calendar and Scheduled Chat process. in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

6 months ago

Yes, Antony, you are quite right.

Time Zones have been, from the beginning of the chat schedule function, a great frustration for me. Not only do we all sleep at different times but we also have other jobs and life schedules. I am on the computer approximately two to three hours a day and I am very busy but if a chat is initiated or scheduled that is never a problem.

But when someone schedules a chat we never know which time zone is being used. In fact, I think I also have posted a similar thread as this one about the very same issue a couple of years ago. So you are not alone.

I just found the post I made one year ago:
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=94091

Let us hope that someone from admin replies with a useful answer. Or maybe another Affiliate has worked it out so we could all learn from others experiences.

20 posts

More Than Doubled My May Commission in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

6 months ago

I spoke, personally, today with Bing Obaldo. A wonderful, knowledgeable and very engaging leader.

After speaking with him for nearly an hour I am newly excited about the possibilities of the new commission plan announced on June 1st. I now understand how it really works and how we can all profit to an even greater degree than we ever imagined.

If you read the above-quoted post you will be witnessing an affiliate (myself) who has not taken in the full scope of this business and the opportunities that it affords to each and every person who takes the time to stand back and see the "big picture!"

So if you identify with my previous post and are frustrated about your current situation please remember that there are people and tools available to you that you will not find elsewhere. Your upline (go as far up the line as you need to), this forum (hundreds of leaders are here to help), a2a (your chosen group of "friends" who are excited to hear from you!) and a huge online library of helps and tools available to all of us.

Also if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to click on our smiling faces and send an ecard to us. It would be very exciting to hear from all who read this.

We have at our disposal "the best".

20 posts

More Than Doubled My May Commission in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

6 months ago

Well, Bing, that is really terrific that your commissions have doubled. Since we are one of the reasons your commissions are doing well.

We've been with SFI for over five years and have within the past couple of months finally reached Gold Team Leader. Our commission check has been steadily growing with a few ups and downs here and there. We regularly spend far more on marketing and PSAs than we make but we understand the necessity of this and the real cost of doing business. There is a cost to feeding a Co-op and Opti-build as well.

So here is the rub. This months commission was the lowest in over two years!! By half!! Happy campers we are not.

We will give this wonderful business another year or so but if things do not turn around quickly there will be no way we can justify the cost.

Also, we are not witnessing any super turn around with the "Smart Start" program. In fact, it seems that new affiliates are even less inclined to stick around let alone go on to the next step.

So we shall continue to keep on keeping on. We shall follow the steps and hope that things will grow and prosper for those of us who are lower down the ladder as well as those of you who have been around awhile.

Once again congratulations and good for you.

48 posts

Weekly mailer to PSAs in Ask Gery #PSA

7 months ago

Thank you, Gery, for the explanation. However, in our case, it is not the 10VP weekly that makes a difference (We really don't need 40VP a month). We send out numerous Newsletters each week to different groups. It is the omission of a proper announcement that concerns us.

Most Team Leaders spend much of their time explaining to new affiliates how they can obtain action VP in addition to their sales VP. A little heads up about this type of action (We recall the removal of VP for viewing one's TConnect page, as well) would be most appreciated.

A little announcement in the Weekly Newsletter or even a simple Stream Post would be awesome. Thank you.

22 posts

Leadership Pages - have they fallen away? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 months ago

This is a terrific observation, Helen. I, too, have noticed a lack of interest in the Leadership page by my upline.

There was a time that Team Leaders were required to review and update their Leadership page every month. I'm not sure where that went but it would seem a great time to bring that back. I get the feeling that there are many who don't even know of the existence of this terrific tool and have replaced it with their own blogs and websites, etc.

In my business, I have used the Leadership page as an archive for my weekly Newsletters for a few years now. Not only does it help me keep track of what I have sent to my team (and when) but I am able to include links to past Newsletters without having to rewrite everything I have ever done.

https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/LeadershipManager

Hey everyone! Try the above link. You just might get excited about this NEW (!!?? ) and exciting way to stay in contact with your team.

Yes, the Stream Page is awesome. As is every other tool given to us by the SFI Team. But you never know which of those tools might resonate with your newest "star" more than another. Or which one it might be.

Give it a try.

36 posts

In yesterdays Biz Quiz in Suggestion Box

7 months ago

Svend,
I Google Searched for the answer. I did find it with an explanation that the answer is hard to find. I did get the correct answer. This questions was used once before.
You are correct. The correct information does need to be added into our system.
Diana

8 posts

Team Building with SFI in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

8 months ago

This kind of dissemination of information available in SFI is what makes our business ROCK!!

I don't care how often or how many times it is said but the Launchpad Lessons are quite possibly the best available tool on the Internet today (maybe alongside the Internet Income Course - https://www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome).

Horace is a very wise man and I suggest that everyone reading this Forum Thread to follow in his footsteps by continuing to talk about the Launchpad Lessons with their team. I know that by re-reading them I keep learning something I have missed each week.

Thank you, Horace, for the reminder.

Tom

6 posts

Don’t put the Cart before the Horse! Here’s my plan! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Team Building

8 months ago

So give us more, Stephen. You are right in all of your observations and steps to success.
We are going to share this post with our entire downline.

Keep on sharing.

19 posts

Part 4 – Four G’s Of My Success Formula For SF in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

9 months ago

Sorry, but I didn't get this addition in till it was too late.
Here is a link to a Forum Post I made about six months ago ("Liked" by Gery I might add!) which addresses my position.
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1202365#post-1202365

19 posts

Part 4 – Four G’s Of My Success Formula For SF in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

9 months ago

Hello Bing.

First I do not wish the Forum Moderators to misinterpret my question as being "negative" towards SFI or towards you.

Also, I am a Fourth Generation (to you) STL and I, too, have had a Team Co-op for some time and use it as a reward for Team Leaders.

However, there is a quote which is as follows:

"Easiest Way To Eventually Create This For Your Own Team Is To Have Several Team Leaders Organizing Their Own SFI Coops And Getting Massive Duplication"

My question is: I see that you are a 100% member of Opti-Build. When I was in Opti-Build (I have opted out!) my co-op clashed with Opt-Build and through various Forum questions and answers found that the two are incompatible!

How can you justify telling other affiliates to set up Team co-ops when the SFI Opti-Build system is attempting to accomplish the same thing through a system-wide algorithm?

Please do not misunderstand. I agree with you! But how does your very extensive and excellent post coordinate with SFI policy?

And if there has been a change to the Opti-Build system, and how it works in coordination with private Team Co-ops, an announcement from SFI would be super.
I wish to send your posts to my Team but do not wish to appear in conflict with any SFI system.

Thank you for your time.

9 posts

Steps to success # SFI# in Getting Started

9 months ago

Juliet, the simple answer to your question is:

Yes...
Yes... and
Yes!

And be sure to follow ALL of the steps as outlined on my favorite affiliate index page:
https://www.sfimg.com/Training/

And be sure to keep asking questions like this.
Remember that "The only stupid question is the one that is not asked!"

6 posts

One-Time Transfer in VersaPoints #Getting Started #PSA #VersaPoints

9 months ago

It is good, also, to send a friendly reminder about this terrific feature using an ecard or simply a Stream post. So many just don't understand even though they have a reminder on their Alerts page!

Thanks.

6 posts

Error during checking out in Sales #Sales

10 months ago

My best suggestion. Submit a Ticket with the following information...

"There has been an error with your order. This error code is #524323. Please submit a ticket"

It's what I would do.

13 posts

How do you feel in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

How do you feel in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Adenium in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

10 months ago

This analogy, Sangoh, is so apropos to SFI and our Team building efforts. I am very excited to share this insight with my entire team.

Patience and perseverance is the key.

14 posts

Check this post if you want to know how to EARN BIG with SFI in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

10 months ago

Thank you, Daniel.

I quoted your post because it should be read over and over and over again by ALL SFI affliates!

I imagine every team leader has constantly stressed these steps to each and every new Affiliate on their teams. And every time it is explained in a different way I often wonder if THIS is the best way to tell people the secret (no secret at all, really!).

The Plan. Daily Action. Tell others about your business. Keep learning. -- How does this differ from any other small business? It doesn't!! So why do people think it should be any different?

Hey everyone. Read that post again!

40 posts

Payza to shutdown in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

10 months ago

Thanks, Tommie. However, I just accessed that website. Yes, it worked but when I tried to do business there I received the message:
"We’re sorry, Payza is not currently available in United States."

I'm sure things will eventually work out. Fortunately, I don't have much there.

40 posts

Payza to shutdown in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

10 months ago

Just now tried to log onto my Payza site and received the following message:
===
This site can’t be reached
secure.payza.com took too long to respond.
===
Here is a link to the actual indictment!

Thanks, Vance but it seems to be a little late for most of us.