Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

18x SUPPORT
Fran J.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

PAYMENT in Team Building

3 hours ago

Hi Aghedo,

You may want to start refreshing your memory on the new Launchpad lessons.
I still read them, because they are so helpful.
For what you receive when you are an EA or higher go to your Benefits Chart and the Compansation Plan under the Income tab or at:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Have a Blessed Day!

4 posts

Happy Thanksgiving Day! in Recognition

23 hours ago

Thanks Selma,

May you and all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

10 posts

Hit tracking in Miscellaneous #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

23 hours ago

Hi Aderibigbe,

I don't believe they can stop your advertising. You could go to where you are advertising and stop it. Then add your keycode to your Gateway address and start is again. To find the KeyCode Tracking go to:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365
Here is the Hit Tracking : www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/HitTracking

If you are buying advertising you need to make sure you check if it's just hits or real people coming to your page.

You do get a lot of hits on some advertising and even sign ups that don't do anything much. You are looking for a needle in a large haystack that is really looking for a business. Many are just looking. You can get some to work by communicating with all your group and giving good tips.
You can brush up on "Team Building" on the Launchpad:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54

Have a Blessed Day

23 posts

Your Advertising On SFI! in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Evie,

It's important to pick a gateway you want to use, make sure you add a keycode.
You can find these under the person icon under "Team Building" then open the "Gateways List" at:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
To understand Keycodes go to: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=21781
Here is an official youtube SFI video to help you:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QEo2P8MVfg

Here are some youtube advertising videos by others:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsZH0M3RIkI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H7-ulJ1akc
www.youtube.com/watch?v=idadxJvCsss
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgo2jSKG2vY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=afMcHATFSrw

I hope these are helpful.
Have a Blessed Day!

21 posts

How To Set Up Budget/Goals for SFI Business? in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Shelley,

Welcome to SFI and TripleClicks. Since you are a team leader, I assume you have read all the lesson on the Launchpad and are working on reading the lessons on the training tab. There are many ideas on how to organize your business.

It's important to set up what you can afford to pay out. Start slow and as your income increases, you increas.e or reset your budget. You can start out with free advertising, social media and your family and friends. The Marketing tab has all you need for advertising.

Check each tab and see what you have on SFI to help you.

When I find something that should be passed on to my team, I copy and paste it on my NotePad.
If you use google there are many different ones to pick from. NotePad has a back up website so you won't have anything lost. Make sure to label the notes so you can find them.

I also have all the SFI Newsletters come to my email and keep the ones for more information I believe I may need. You can go to all the newsletters on the alerts page and find what you are looking for too.

Reading the Rules of Success is a way to learn what your goals will be as "Treat Your Business Like a Business" :
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSBizLikeBiz

Here are some good tips to this Ask SC question "How do you set proper goals for yourself in SFI?":
www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=7213

I hope this is helpful to you.
Have a Blessed Day!

85 posts

Sometimes is so boring :/ in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi Sonja,
Question: If you worked a regular job in a store, bank or restaurant wouldn't you get bored doing the same things over and over daily?

Yes, just doing the daily actions can be boring, but that's not all to SFI. Have you become friends with your team members. It's important to contact every PSA and CSA when they join and let them know you are willing to help and talk with them. Have you congratulated them when they win the Daily Grand or for their birthday or SFI anniversary. SFI gives this to you on your Alerts page. Have you given them tips on your stream? Have you contacted anyone on your chat? Have you let your friends and family about your new TripleClicks store? Check out the Marketing tab.

You have been given the opportunity to become a successful business owner with TWO websites for FREE!
Now it's your turn to read and learn what to do and how to become an internet business expere at.
In order to do this, you need to go back to the Launchpad and start reading at least 1 - 2 lessons daily.
When you finish here then go to the Training tab and start reading all the lessons there.

As I tell all the team, this is not just their business, we are team members and must work together to become a success.

Have a Blessed Day!

12 posts

Prices on TripleClicks in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Hi Aleksandar,

The prices are decided by each TripleClicks store owners.
If they are more expensive then other online stores, this is an opportunity to set up your store with less prices.
You can advertise lower prices to get people to come and buy from you instead!

To do this, it will help to understand internet Sales so go to the Launchpad at:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=38

Also read "How can I get people interested in buying from TripleClicks when there are so many other options to buy online?" at: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=1914

You might want to read "What are the steps for developing an effective sales strategy?" at:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1194976#post-1194976

I hope this will help you.

Have a Blessed Day

19 posts

Question about direct commissions in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hi Kojo,

You receive a notification when you receive your commission each month. It will takes you to your commission page .
You can find this under the "Income" on the black strip and clicking on the Commission Report or at:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex

It's important for you to read the Compensation Plan under "Income" or at:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

It's important to read 1 - 3 lessons each day from the LaunchPad (under the rocket icon) at the top of your home page. This will help you to become and expert in your business.

Have a Blessed Day!

25 posts

How to Get Rewardicals in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Hi Sanja,

Thank you for the clarification on this new Rewardical.
I thought it was only apart of Localvantia that a can't be apart of because of a fall and can't drive yet.
I have several stores that want to be apart of it, but I can't take the pictures of the stores.
I had a couple put their advertising pictures on the images page in Google, but SFI won't allow me use them.
I'm working on other ways to get the pictures.

Have a Blessed Day

23 posts

13 days ago

Thanks, Marilyn for making my post simple to understand.

I wanted to let you know:
1) You can go to your website and promote special items by putting those on your ads. This way interested affiliate or where you place ads, they can go to that product and your TripleClicks store.
2) You can also use your TripleClicks Gateways. You can find your Gateways by opening you "Person Icon" and click on the "Team Building" and then "My Gateways" or at:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

Thank you all for your responses.

Have a Blessed and Great Day!

23 posts

14 days ago

Hi!
CORRECTION!!
Sorry. if I didn't make myself clear.
Your own store address will be your store name, as mine is franshomebiz in where I put "XXXXXX" put in your's.
XXXXXXXXX.tripleclicks.com
Sorry it didn't get completed.
It should have before it.
Have a Blessed & Great Day

23 posts

14 days ago

Hi!

With all the complicated ways that are be given to us for selling, the simplest is left out.
When advertising your products the most important thing to include is your TripleClicks store address.
Many don't know where it is or how to find it.
It is YOUR STORE NAME.tripleclicks.com
Please your store address to your ads, so buyers can easily find your store.

Thank you.
Have a Blessed Day!

19 posts

S builder/My Co op Sign Ups in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

Hi Olufolake,

I think you are confused about the co-op. You will need the S-Builder Keycode to have those new PSAs to come into your coop. They will all go to you if you don't have this. You can get all the answers by going to:
www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42430

20 posts

Some questions in Team Building #E365 #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Sasa),

You do need to be reading at least 1 - 3 lessons on the Launchpad to help you understand your businesses
(SFI and TripleClicks). You will receive VPs there also.

Here are some other tips:
"HOW TO BECOME AN EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE (EA)" www.sfimg.com/EA1010
"SFI BASICS" www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps
Check out your Versa Points Ledger at the end of #3 under "Important Notes" on your To Do List to see what exercises
you have missed doing. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger

12 posts

Unsuccessful attempt to edit my profile picture in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Hi Mohammed,

You have a nice handsome picture now.
If you are trying to change it, you must go through the same procedure you did the first time.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto

After you post it, wait until it clears at the office, the change will show up soon.

Have a Blessed and Great Day.

8 posts

can ECAs referred qualifies affiliates under WAVE3 in ECA Program #ECA #W3

18 days ago

Hi Ololade,

I am not sure what you are asking.
You can go to the Wave3 rules and Regulations of "What is the WAVE3 (W3) Program?" at:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20752

Please read to the end so you understand how it works.

52 posts

Please i really need clarification! in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Hi Marilyn,

First, the 1500 VPs will qualify you as an EA, NOT Team Leader.

You can understand this by reading "Executive Benefits"
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=70

You can learn a lot by reading on your Scoreboard tab under " ADVANCE YOUR RANK"

To become a BTL you need to check out "definition: BTL (Bronze Team Leader)"
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=33080

You can check out your Benefits Chart at: www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

I hope this makes it clearer for you.

Have a Blessed Day!

9 posts

PTP points for price predictions have changed! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

19 days ago

Great Job Michael!

11 posts

Promo bids verses MRP in Pricebenders #Compensation #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Hi Adanma,

Many people don't bid at all due to lack of TCredits, so getting the promo bids allows them to do so.
Please note--The Promo Bids only are available for 5 days.
It's a prize to let you bid for FREE , so you will not get MRPs.
Check out "How do Promo Bids work?":
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=221693

Have a Blessed and Great Day.

9 posts

PTP points for price predictions have changed! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

20 days ago

Hi Michael,

I have played the new Pick-The-Price. It is a little more complicated, but easy to work and learn.
I haven't won yet....have you?

9 posts

ECA Member in ECA Program #ECA

21 days ago

Hi Bridget,

Here are some lessons to help you let them understand they can grow faster by becoming an ECA on TripleClicks.
You could suggest they become a PRM to check out TripleClicks and see all the stores that are ECAs and what is being sold. There is no cost.
Check out:
" PRMs" at: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39

"The ECA Program" at: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=42

For many tips go to "Should I promote the ECA program to businesses that are not online and/or do not currently use the Internet?" at: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10004854

If you have not read the New SFI News, this is the time to read it. There is the introduction on the New Rewardical and the Localvantia. This can be just what you need to talk about to your business lead.

Have a Blessed Day!

14 posts

ZackJack Problem! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

22 days ago

Hi,

Thank you all for your response to my post.
If this continues, I will send in a ticket since many are having the same problem.
This could be trouble at office.

Have a Blessed and Great Day!!

14 posts

23 days ago

Thanks for your response!

14 posts

23 days ago

Hi All,
Is anyone else having a problem with ZackJack today?
I am having trouble ending the game.
When I push the button nothing happens.
I have to close the page to be able to start over on new game.
I ran out of matches and it took a long time to get any of the choices to open and allow me to buy more.

If it's only me, I will see if it's my computer.

Thank you for your messages or opinions.

Have a Blessed and Good Day!

11 posts

Pls I need help in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Hi Bojana,

I'm sorry that I can only refer you to have them go to the choices on their TripleClicks under Member Service, on the left called TripleClicks Payment Options or at: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php
This will help them find their choices to buy items. If their country has allowed the Debit Card it will be on their list.

If they are looking to buy T-Credits, they can use LocalPay Directory at:
www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/LocalPay/Directory.php

I hope this is helpful.