Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rashid .S. J.

Canada

E365 Champion

18 posts

How come I havent received any csa for maintaining ea each month? in Team Building #CSA

10 days ago

Thanks, what I do not understand is why are RED FLAGGED Members are allocated. It is just-just like rotten apples. Just causi9ng waste of investment. SFI should not, I think to allot red flagged ones so that one could really invest in the contest

18 posts

How come I havent received any csa for maintaining ea each month? in Team Building #CSA

10 days ago

I received 500 in Step-It-Up September Contest to have so-called business boost up, but I am very disappointed as many are RED Fagged and others with ZERO VPS. Out of 500, only ONE is active. I wonder if this step up is really worth it.

9 posts

help for reaching higher level in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

26 days ago

What is time line to receive 500 or more CSAs. Does anyone know? I think they need to added withen short span of days afer the reqired qualification.

9 posts

help for reaching higher level in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

26 days ago

What is time line to receive 500 or more CSAs. Does anyone know?

8 posts

August SFI Commissions... in Compensation #Compensation

29 days ago

Sorry friend I meant August Commission which was to be posted in September

8 posts

August SFI Commissions... in Compensation #Compensation

29 days ago

When will September commission be posted?

18 posts

Problem with Astro auctions(smart phone) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

3 months ago

The reason is that you have ONLY 1 T Credit and you are BIDDING 2 T credits. That can never happen. One can bid maximum with what they have.
Had you placed 1 T Credit your bid would have gone through.

14 posts

explain me scoreboard in Getting Started #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Vikass, could please elaborate as to what you mean by "new thing" so that one could clarify and give a proper response.
If you asking about % of PSA, CSA, NSA and so forth
If it is under Versa Points section, under that section that you see is the daily % of your VP growth from your team

14 posts

explain me scoreboard in Getting Started #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Vikass, could please elaborate as to what you mean by "new thing" so that one could clarify and give a proper response.

22 posts

Question in Team Building

4 months ago

700% !!! are you very sure or is it typo error. I wonder how many CSA you have. Must be over 7000 and all are very active

14 posts

How to interpret this report ? in Getting Started #Compensation

4 months ago

It is in Scoreboard Tab clarified under Versapoints

6 posts

Milestone share gone in Miscellaneous #Compensation

4 months ago

Dear Kennedy R ,
You did not follow the news on SFI
New Comp Plan Improvements
Read it for you in the future .
See also the discussion on the Forum .
All the Best !
Zoran Vukovic

You sir I am sorry to say that you are a rude person in your reply. " Read it for you in the future .
See also the discussion on the Forum."

14 posts

You need to motivate yourself. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

4 months ago

Be an investor and have a goal to achieve.

15 posts

How to motivate your members to become a team leader? in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Lead by example by way of invest in investment. Be a foremost a STRONG STEDFAST member of BOOSTER CLUB MEMBER before one questions the others and then later join the PLAN. Check it out: www.sfimg.com/the_plan

55 posts

5 PM T Time empty collection in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 months ago

It is about 3.53 pm, the system is still empty.

27 posts

Just Starting! in Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Welcome to SFI, a business family members helping one and other. And you have come in the best time as SFI has a new platform " ZING" which is awesome

36 posts

New PRM Sponsor Assignments Questions in Ask Gery #Marketing #Rewardical #Sponsor

9 months ago

To receive bitcoin how do I and where I do have bitcoin account as I do not have one

4 posts

Is There Any Advantage? in Team Building #CSA

11 months ago

As long as you maintain at least EA status it would be ok to some extent. And some reason you happen to loose the EA staus then you will all csa's and there by your investments.
It has happened with me I lost EA status and everything with it

6 posts

Rewardical Tokens: Are they, will they become a cryptocurrency? in Ask Gery #Localvantia #Rewardical

11 months ago

Your text to link here..
How will they be devalued as T credits versurs M R P since tcredits gets devalued So Often

11 posts

Bid&Build in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

By the way there is new condition added to sfi program and that is
If one falls back to Affiliate then that affiliate has to have certain Minimum VPs to retain their respective PSAs or else they are rolled up. Once they are rolled one can say good bye for them.

5 posts

Model numbers for super deal listings in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Sure the items must have model numbers. This is important for the buyer