Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rashid .S. J.

Canada

E365 Champion

14 posts

You need to motivate yourself. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

7 days ago

Be an investor and have a goal to achieve.

15 posts

How to motivate your members to become a team leader? in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

Lead by example by way of invest in investment. Be a foremost a STRONG STEDFAST member of BOOSTER CLUB MEMBER before one questions the others and then later join the PLAN. Check it out: www.sfimg.com/the_plan

55 posts

5 PM T Time empty collection in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

It is about 3.53 pm, the system is still empty.

27 posts

Just Starting! in Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Welcome to SFI, a business family members helping one and other. And you have come in the best time as SFI has a new platform " ZING" which is awesome

36 posts

New PRM Sponsor Assignments Questions in Ask Gery #Marketing #Rewardical #Sponsor

5 months ago

To receive bitcoin how do I and where I do have bitcoin account as I do not have one

4 posts

Is There Any Advantage? in Team Building #CSA

7 months ago

As long as you maintain at least EA status it would be ok to some extent. And some reason you happen to loose the EA staus then you will all csa's and there by your investments.
It has happened with me I lost EA status and everything with it

6 posts

Rewardical Tokens: Are they, will they become a cryptocurrency? in Ask Gery #Localvantia #Rewardical

8 months ago

Your text to link here..
How will they be devalued as T credits versurs M R P since tcredits gets devalued So Often

11 posts

Bid&Build in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

8 months ago

By the way there is new condition added to sfi program and that is
If one falls back to Affiliate then that affiliate has to have certain Minimum VPs to retain their respective PSAs or else they are rolled up. Once they are rolled one can say good bye for them.

5 posts

Model numbers for super deal listings in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Sure the items must have model numbers. This is important for the buyer

353 posts

Introducing…Opti-Build™! in SFI News #Team Building

about 1 year ago

How do I join Opti-Build. Where do I sign in?

18 posts

How easiest to collect Versa Points? in VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

As easy as your effort is.

6 posts

Out dated FORUM links in Ask Gery #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Quite a few tip links given to check out SFI pages are far out dated to the present changes. They are quite misleading. Is there way purge them say to some date.
I came across today such link as how to collect VPs " under Scoreboard Tab Last month you qualified as Bronze Team Leader.
Here's what you need to start requalifying:

1. Increase your total VP for this month to 1,500
You are currently short 895 VP

For tips on increasing your VersaPoints, click HERE.
Also, please check out the answers in these ASK SC threads:

www.sfimg.com/Home?tab=ask_sc_question&id=171

Info in the above TIP seems not to be to date.

5 posts

Todays ECA Vp? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

As there is no ECA today as shown on the ECA tab why am I not given VP for the tab even when I click on it. Many of members will get only 9 VPs unless they spend a TC to make it 10 VPs for the day so that they and I could enter in the Daily Grand draw. Is that fair?

14 posts

Forum Guru in Suggestion Box #Leadership

over 2 years ago

Thank you very much.

14 posts

over 2 years ago

Hi Jessie,
Thanks, I understand what you saying. What I suggested is upgrade the requirement to be Guru. Saying that, it simply does not mean that Affiliate should stop posting. Their posting is always welcome for uplift the moral of the members. It also mean to lead by example

14 posts

over 2 years ago

Mr. Gery and Team,

Having a Forum Guru is awesome concept. Ad a Guru, it represent status and and leadership quality where members look for guidance.

Coming to my point of concern regarding QUALITY of Leadership. I notice that many Gurus write about leadership, but they themselves are NOT setting the example of quality leadership but are willing to write about leadership. Many GURUS are just Affiliates which simply the Quality of Leadership and Guru. They are willing to push forward others but are not willing to become EA2 and minimum rank of Bronze as these ranks require little bit investment.

To become a Forum Guru a minimum rank of standing, I think should be stipulated. That could be Bronze or EA2. and those with the Affiliate rank , Forum Guru badge and position need considered to be taken away.

Members are most welcome put their comments and suggestions.

116 posts

France need our prayer in Recognition

over 2 years ago

I am with you . this has to stop

11 posts

Regarding my PSA's and CSA's in Compensation #CSA #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

To be EA2 every month one must have 1500 action versa points and if you do not you loose the status of ea2 and also forgo all the csas and earnings of ea2. See compensation chart
To be BTL one has to maintain EA2 status that is 1500 AVP action versa points. Along with this one must Sales / Purchase points SVP minimum of 1500. If you do maintain either you do not qualify as BTL

16 posts

New SFI Training Emails in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

over 3 years ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

33 posts

Why play games? in VersaPoints #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

over 3 years ago

[Removed un-needed Quote of the Topic, it takes up too much bandwidth space, per FORUM RULES & TIPS]

Hello Mark,

Below is line from your statement.where you have answered it yourself
"Hello Everyone! I hope someone can give me a good answer for this post.

I don't understand why it is now mandatory to a play a game or enter an auction to get versa points on our Daily To Do list. I always thought it was optional"

It not Mandatory and is Optional if one to get EXTRA "AVP".
It has been clearly explained in the NEWS LETTER.

21 posts

Retaining and keeping active your new affiliates -#2 in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

over 3 years ago

Too rough will easily push away members I think.

Also spending money, where Mr Gery says just the opposite.

5 posts

What the hell, changing horses mid stream in Miscellaneous #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

over 3 years ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)