50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Charles C.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

5 posts

My Post This Week in Team Building #Sponsor

8 days ago

Dear friends,

This week, I want to focus on and emphasize that everyone need to read the posts in the Forum and take part in it as regularly as you can. The Forum educates you in things/areas you don’t know about and would like to know, you get the pulse of the thinking of your fellow-affiliates in SFI and you get the opportunity to express yourselves and disseminate your own ideas on how best to work the business. In so doing, you improve and refine your own ideas for your business, you get a chance to contribute worldwide, get the respect of your peers, and ideas to earn more for yourselves! Its win-win all the way or even if you do not earn as much as you would like to, for whatever reason, you have nothing to lose!

The above message is particularly for the newbies. If you have joined the SFI, consciously or even accidentally, and are not sure about whether to continue or not. Do not leave until you have spent a week reading the posts in the SFI Forum.

Thank you and all the very best to each one.

Charles

18 posts

Just won 25 PSAs at $2.86 with only 12 bids... in Recognition #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

Congratulations Prbhakar! It may not always happen like this, so enjoy every such moment and we share in your joy.

24 posts

Tips to grow a stronger team!!! in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Zhumagul, Great New Year's gift! You are EA now but I think you have laid the foundations for DTL -- and sooner than later. Would like to emulate your example.

30 posts

Happy New Year! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Wish everyone a very happy, peaceful, fruitful and prosperous 2018!

15 posts

PSA unreachable through my Growth Tab in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your reply. Interestingly I sent out every team member a handshake and a summary of how to start with SFI as soon as they were added to my genealogy. So when I went to the growth tab I was surprised to see them listed.

In Growth tab I have always found ONLY those PSAs who have been moving forward! In this case there should not be any problem of getting in touch with them. I am totally foxed. May be I need to train a little more! All the best to you.

15 posts

PSA unreachable through my Growth Tab in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

James, I am not sure if Growth Tab is the best place to get in touch with PSAs. Normally, I get in touch with my PSAs first when notice of new PSAs come to me in the Inbox and then either from the Movers' tab or from Genealogy. Of course from Genealogy you can also find out if anyone had opted out as several have pointed out above. In the past I have had several cases when as soon as I open the Inbox to get in touch with them I just could not because they had opted out -- sometimes even this notice is not available. The next best choice, after checking if they had opted out, is to send a ticket to Support.

10 posts

To Place Free Ads..... in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

It is good that you want to promote your business. For SFI date and time look at the top right hand corner of your Affiliate Home Page just below your rank and left to your photo and then look at your watch for the Indian time and date. This should help. All the best to you.

13 posts

Delivery of purchaed items to customers other than USA and Canada in Miscellaneous #Marketing

3 months ago

Hi Vasant,

Most products are shipped directly to you like any other products you purchase from anywhere in the world. It is only certain items that are restricted because Indian Government, for example, does not allow it.

88 posts

win $250 qualified? in Suggestion Box #Contests #Getting Started #Marketing

3 months ago

Dear Phill,
Thank you for raising this issue. I had thought this was a very good idea and enthusiastically promoted it to all my new PSAs in my welcome message, making the Class Cash very prominent even now. Sadly, in my case, I must admit it has not worked. Out of nearly 200 new PSAs just about 4-5 even bothered to enter the competition. And not a single one continued to be active. I would be glad to hear and learn from the experiences of others here.

32 posts

If I had only known sooner... in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Dear Glenn,
I am sorry but you seem to have misunderstood my post. There is no ulterior motive except wanting to learn. As to your last advice of finding a gem of an affiliate who will not only be active but an active affiliate also playing PB auctions regularly, that is of course a dream and I have been in search of such affiliates all this time. Thanks and wish you the very best.

23 posts

How to encourage your old team members? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Once again, thank you all so much for your valuable suggestions. I think I can now work on two or three of the suggestions and see where things go.

23 posts

3 months ago

Thank you all so much for taking the time out and sending in your suggestions. I really appreciate that. But I also want to remind that these affiliates I am talking about (not necessarily just PSAs) are not affiliates in the ordinary sense. They have invested time, energy, and money into their business month after month, year after year! I have even seen their advertisements on social media over long term. Over the years they have become my friends, and I feel sad that I am beginning to sense that they may leave soon. And you can’t say too much to “veterans” who have done their best (and may even know more than you about SFI) without feeling a little sense of being patronizing which I don’t want to do because that would be an insult to them. Thanks again.

32 posts

If I had only known sooner... in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Dear Glenn,
I am so happy for you and I fully agree with some of the things you have said. But I am curious to know, for myself and for my downline, how long it took for you to become successful and make significant profits from SFI? You have been in SFI for five years and I am getting close on your heels! I would appreciate to know a little more when you felt the turn-around came and what made that possible? Thanks in advance.

23 posts

3 months ago

How do you motivate your downline friends of several years when they begin to show signs of fatigue and frustration because all the efforts they have made have not borne fruit. Do you just assume they did not do right and let them go? Or how do you encourage them and help them to become successful in SFI?

41 posts

300 TCredit Pack Auction, Banging! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Crossed $340 and still going strong, particularly by one of the original bidders! Two thoughts cross my mind : (i) I wish I have that kind of TCredit power! (ii) Who can afford to play against such players?! Don't know which to choose!

34 posts

Promo Bid Options in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Helen,
Just now I used two of my promo bids to turn PB tab green. No go! I fully support your post/suggestion.

16 posts

PB went crazy! in Pricebenders

4 months ago

I know and others have also pointed out. But it still seems crazy playing 500-600 and more TCredits in the hope of winning 100 T Credits and still paying the minimum price after the price locks! Of course, there is the excitement factor I must admit and human pride!

16 posts

4 months ago

Thank you Johan. I did mention "retail price $ 42 WBF" but I think it was still crazy particular because many players including the winner came in much later.

16 posts

4 months ago

Auction: #117529 for 100 TCredits (retail price $ 42 WBF) just went crazy today with the winning bid at $ 85.03.

16 posts

cards doesn't load in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

I ran out of time in GoldStreak in a few seconds so I stopped playing. Sorry you have had problems. This can be annoying.

11 posts

Todays tip of the day in Team Building #PSA #TCredits

5 months ago

I have done it; I have even given Gift Certificates to try and encourage my affiliates to reach their goals/ranks. At times, it has not worked but I have accepted it as part of my investment in the business. No complaints.

23 posts

He Became a Millionaire Selling Potato Peelers! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

5 months ago

Great article. Thanks for sharing.

9 posts

Badge quest archive in Ask Gery #Contests

6 months ago

Second indicator as in second link?
When you scroll down you see news about the Badge Quest Winners.
That might be of help or give info.
best regards

Ok. I get it now. My bad.

9 posts

Badge quest archive in Ask Gery #Contests

6 months ago

Your second indicator was wrong because the questioner was asking about Badge Quest Winners and not Zackjack winners. I discovered this after clicking the "Like" button!

17 posts

How did I lose my Green Streak badge? in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Thank you everyone for taking time out and responding. My EZ daily streak is confirmed by the TC Badge and I know I had turned it green. It is not really a big deal. I was just curious. Anyway, thanks again to everyone who responded to my post.