Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Charles C.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

Delivery of purchaed items to customers other than USA and Canada in Miscellaneous #Marketing

16 days ago

Hi Vasant,

Most products are shipped directly to you like any other products you purchase from anywhere in the world. It is only certain items that are restricted because Indian Government, for example, does not allow it.

86 posts

win $250 qualified? in Suggestion Box #Contests #Getting Started #Marketing

28 days ago

Dear Phill,
Thank you for raising this issue. I had thought this was a very good idea and enthusiastically promoted it to all my new PSAs in my welcome message, making the Class Cash very prominent even now. Sadly, in my case, I must admit it has not worked. Out of nearly 200 new PSAs just about 4-5 even bothered to enter the competition. And not a single one continued to be active. I would be glad to hear and learn from the experiences of others here.

32 posts

If I had only known sooner... in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

29 days ago

Dear Glenn,
I am sorry but you seem to have misunderstood my post. There is no ulterior motive except wanting to learn. As to your last advice of finding a gem of an affiliate who will not only be active but an active affiliate also playing PB auctions regularly, that is of course a dream and I have been in search of such affiliates all this time. Thanks and wish you the very best.

23 posts

How to encourage your old team members? in Miscellaneous

29 days ago

Once again, thank you all so much for your valuable suggestions. I think I can now work on two or three of the suggestions and see where things go.

23 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you all so much for taking the time out and sending in your suggestions. I really appreciate that. But I also want to remind that these affiliates I am talking about (not necessarily just PSAs) are not affiliates in the ordinary sense. They have invested time, energy, and money into their business month after month, year after year! I have even seen their advertisements on social media over long term. Over the years they have become my friends, and I feel sad that I am beginning to sense that they may leave soon. And you can’t say too much to “veterans” who have done their best (and may even know more than you about SFI) without feeling a little sense of being patronizing which I don’t want to do because that would be an insult to them. Thanks again.

32 posts

If I had only known sooner... in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Dear Glenn,
I am so happy for you and I fully agree with some of the things you have said. But I am curious to know, for myself and for my downline, how long it took for you to become successful and make significant profits from SFI? You have been in SFI for five years and I am getting close on your heels! I would appreciate to know a little more when you felt the turn-around came and what made that possible? Thanks in advance.

23 posts

about 1 month ago

How do you motivate your downline friends of several years when they begin to show signs of fatigue and frustration because all the efforts they have made have not borne fruit. Do you just assume they did not do right and let them go? Or how do you encourage them and help them to become successful in SFI?

41 posts

300 TCredit Pack Auction, Banging! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Crossed $340 and still going strong, particularly by one of the original bidders! Two thoughts cross my mind : (i) I wish I have that kind of TCredit power! (ii) Who can afford to play against such players?! Don't know which to choose!

34 posts

Promo Bid Options in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Helen,
Just now I used two of my promo bids to turn PB tab green. No go! I fully support your post/suggestion.

16 posts

PB went crazy! in Pricebenders

2 months ago

I know and others have also pointed out. But it still seems crazy playing 500-600 and more TCredits in the hope of winning 100 T Credits and still paying the minimum price after the price locks! Of course, there is the excitement factor I must admit and human pride!

16 posts

2 months ago

Thank you Johan. I did mention "retail price $ 42 WBF" but I think it was still crazy particular because many players including the winner came in much later.

16 posts

2 months ago

Auction: #117529 for 100 TCredits (retail price $ 42 WBF) just went crazy today with the winning bid at $ 85.03.

16 posts

cards doesn't load in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

I ran out of time in GoldStreak in a few seconds so I stopped playing. Sorry you have had problems. This can be annoying.

11 posts

Todays tip of the day in Team Building #PSA #TCredits

2 months ago

I have done it; I have even given Gift Certificates to try and encourage my affiliates to reach their goals/ranks. At times, it has not worked but I have accepted it as part of my investment in the business. No complaints.

23 posts

He Became a Millionaire Selling Potato Peelers! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

Great article. Thanks for sharing.

9 posts

Badge quest archive in Ask Gery #Contests

3 months ago

Second indicator as in second link?
When you scroll down you see news about the Badge Quest Winners.
That might be of help or give info.
best regards

Ok. I get it now. My bad.

9 posts

Badge quest archive in Ask Gery #Contests

3 months ago

Your second indicator was wrong because the questioner was asking about Badge Quest Winners and not Zackjack winners. I discovered this after clicking the "Like" button!

17 posts

How did I lose my Green Streak badge? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Thank you everyone for taking time out and responding. My EZ daily streak is confirmed by the TC Badge and I know I had turned it green. It is not really a big deal. I was just curious. Anyway, thanks again to everyone who responded to my post.

17 posts

How did I lose my Green Streak badge? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

I am wondering how I lost my Green Streak Badge today. I got this badge after more than 10 continuous days although I am supposed to get it after 5 days. I have since ensured that I renew my streak everyday. But suddenly, I found today that my badge has disappeared! I hope it is nothing serious and none of you suffer similar experiences.

204 posts

Presenting…Class Cash! in SFI News #Contests #Getting Started

4 months ago

Is Class Cash prize at the end of the year? As Signing Bonus award was immediate, I had assumed that the awards/prizes would be announced at the end of the month particularly because Class Cash was replacing Signing Bonus. Till now I have seen no announcement of any Class Cash winner. Am I looking in the wrong place or missed something? Can someone please clarify for me? Thanks.

6 posts

Where is upcoming auctions? in Pricebenders

5 months ago

Thank you to everyone. Sorry, I missed the news item.

6 posts

Where is upcoming auctions? in Pricebenders

5 months ago

I don't get to see upcoming auctions on the PB page even when I click on See All Upcoming Auctions button. Is this just my problem and I am doing something wrong or others are also facing this problem?

11 posts

Class Cash contest in Miscellaneous #Contests

5 months ago

Thank you everyone for taking time off to respond to my question and specially to Jacqueline who, I believe, actually got what I was wanting to know.

I thought it would be a proper question to our president Gery as he introduced the program but my post was shifted to Miscellaneous as it was deemed not proper to ask this of Gery. No issue so long as the question got discussed and which you all made possible.

I had thought if the contestants knew where they stood, they might put in further efforts and fuel the spirit of the contest and generally it would be of interest to them to know where they stood.

I am sorry for coming back late. I had internet problems. Thank you all again.

11 posts

Class Cash contest in Miscellaneous #Contests

5 months ago

Is there a place where the new Affiliates can go find out their standing in the Class Cash competition?

41 posts

Card King Spin gave 20 T Credits! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations Xavier. You certainly got your bragging rights!