Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Patricia M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

56 posts

Apologise for not log in past two week in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Sorry for your loss!

45 posts

Irrelevant Fast Track references in Suggestion Box

about 1 year ago

Hi Nemo oh please dont take my badge I earned it and want to see it!

3 posts

I won 2 PSA in Pricebenders Auction but why still never reflect on my account? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 year ago

Have you followed the link and paid for them yet? there's a link you follow to pay your however many cents ,then you get them.

43 posts

Why Gary Carson has always the same picture since the creation of SFI? in Ask Gery

over 2 years ago

I'm sure its
because he's so busy building a great business he doesn't have time.

10 posts

How can I win Price bender Auction? in Getting Started #Pricebenders #TCredits

over 2 years ago

I had only won one auction in 2 years but still went in and tried. Quit trying to win and just bid on smaller items for my one t-credit pb point and have won 3 times in a month. Keep trying and like they say try the smaller auctions. Good luck!

18 posts

SFI Group Messages are not delivered to Downlines in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Its never a waste of time you get the points you move on

31 posts

I Have Notice That Some Top Affiliate Rank have drop way down in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

over 2 years ago

i also am in your downline but i still find you inspiring

125 posts

Seeing through disappointment. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

over 2 years ago

Keith thank you for letting us know even our upline has bad days. This is motivational for me. I am very glad you are back on the right track. Good luck to you in going up the levels to Diamond.

58 posts

Biz Quiz in Team Building

over 2 years ago

I didn't find it the first day but I love this! What a great way to make you check your facts! I knew the answers but still looked them up before answering. Good luck everyone in your fact checking.

73 posts

I am now a Designated Diamond! in Team Building #Sales #Team Building

over 2 years ago

So excited for you! I know that is a real incentive like you said. Congratulations and good luck making it!

19 posts

Inflation of prices..... Bad for business in ECA Program #ECA

over 2 years ago

If you try to buy item locally this will help your price.

12 posts

I've been wondering...Is it worth it to play Card King? in Eager Zebra #CSA #Eager Zebra

over 2 years ago

And a Badge! you did better than i did with my 21 card streak but every time i see that badge the excitement returns.Congratulations!

17 posts

Woooooow!!!!!!!!! 5 CSAs in Card King Spinning in Recognition #CSA #Eager Zebra #Team Building

over 2 years ago

awesome isn't it great to see yourself win too!

36 posts

i never won DG in Miscellaneous

over 2 years ago

Honestly I used to wonder why I never won for like 2 yrs then one day i scrolled down to the bottom of the page truly didn't know you had to click it to enter I have since won 4 times it happens and will happen to you too!

36 posts

Auctions Theory in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

over 3 years ago

I think that's partially right. Part of it is also timing. I have observed that there are times of the day that are more conducive to winning. I try to track the item I want and times high and low seems to help a bit.

7 posts

VP of inactive users. in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

over 3 years ago

i agree with Roberto