Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Stephan & Tina S.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

21 posts

One Day - Two Victories - 1000 Rewardicals in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations, that was indeed a VERY GREAT day for you. Use your Rewardicals wisely !!!

6 posts

First Auto-Delivery Order is Instant, Regardless of Date in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks

21 days ago

You can also set your OWN auto delivery date, it is not necessary to do it on the same date every month. This is a great feature. No matter on what date you create your auto-delivery, you can choose when to do it the next month.

9 posts

Bid and buid option cannot find in pricebenders auctions in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

I was 10% (10 bids) away from a new PSA - does anybody know what will happen in such a senario? Maybe one of the moderators can give us an answer please

11 posts

Time machine- forecasting of Bitcoin price on 31st oct,2017 in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

7 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

28 posts

Key Code For Special 60 TCredit Promo in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Does anybody know when this "special" will be ending please?

14 posts

Something new I discovered today! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 months ago

John

It is amazing me that we are NEVER too old to learn. Even if you think you "know" everything in SFI, you can still find something new and interesting.

Thank you friend

25 posts

Here is Fullest House! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Well done to you!!! I'm sure everybody playing the Poker game is admiring you for eventually achieved that. Congrats again

61 posts

This is not SFI Related in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Wow, what a beautiful picture and what an Awesome God we serve!

9 posts

Will Builder's Bundle Qualify as a Team Builder Activity? in Ask Gery #Contests #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hi George

I have noticed the same and was about to ask the question when I found yours!!! Thanks for asking and will follow up to see what answer we will get from management of SFI. Hope it will be positive because I am aiming to move up to the next level of the badge contest as well as to STL, very very soon

13 posts

How can I earn more badges without spending TCredits? in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Theresa

Your list of badges are quite impressive - well done!! It gave me some inspiration again for the day and the year of 2017. I am proudly South African to see a fellow neighbor prospering in SFI

39 posts

Double win ZackJack500th and KOT 80th in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Hi Selma

That is an incredible achievement - well done!!!

17 posts

ZackJack winning. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

That is fantastic - keep up the good work and playing and also play the other games in SFI, they are all beneficial to you

18 posts

PB Auction Win in Recognition #Pricebenders

about 1 year ago

Fantastic news Melvin - congratulations If you win, we all win

16 posts

Build something GREAT! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

As part of your downline, I am very proud to congratulate you on your winning (again). You are a very good example of a good leader. Congrats again

13 posts

Has anyone ever had any luck with funnels? in Marketing

about 1 year ago

Sampath

You are a areal source of knowledge, thank you for the explanation of what a funnel is, I'm sure you have enlightened many affiliates in this regard (me included)

52 posts

Yes! I did it! I done Won 1! Say, "Ouch!" :) in Recognition #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hi Pamela

Nothing like to win an auction for that adrenaline rush yeh?? Congratulations and spend those T-credits wisely

10 posts

REQUIRED NOTIFICATIONS FOR CSAs that we receive. in Suggestion Box #CSA

about 1 year ago

I must say Sampath, you know the SFI business like I know my bible. You are always making good comments and give the link to proof them - well done

4 posts

how to use tcredits on marketing? in Marketing

about 1 year ago

You can even buy PSA's or marketing material from some of our ECA's - just keep on reading and learning. Check out Tripleclicks or watch on your ECA tab in your To-do-list for more information

4 posts

I won some Promo Bids in the Daily Grand draw and I have to use them in 24 hours. Can anyone tell me how to use them. in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Wow congratulations ! I read a wonderful post the other day, about one of the affiliates who actually won an auction with the promo bids and if I remember correctly, only 3 T-credits - what a bargain. I know there is not much time, but try to choose an auction that will benefit you the most, for eg if you did not win any auction yet, try the first time auctions, or otherwise one of the auctions for juniors (less than 10 wins)/ Good luck to you and come back to the Forum to talk about your experience.

8 posts

Product Catalog in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

You really got some excellent tips and advise from the above affiliates. If you learn to follow them, you cannot make a mistake, so I wish you all the success in the world

13 posts

SFI Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous

over 2 years ago

The 89% is YOUR percentage of correctly answered questions. The moment you do NOT answer a question or answer the question incorrectly, this percentage will drop and the more right answers you give, your percentage will eventually grow to maybe 90%, (A-), etc

17 posts

Is there some magic formula to follow to earn from SFI ? in Compensation

over 2 years ago

Hi Vasanthi

Sorry, no magic, only hard work EVERY day, and read and learn all that is available on SFI and as much as possible on the internet - good luck

61 posts

Downline Removed....Bye Bye SFI in Team Building #CSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Hi everyone

I had the same senario a while back. My PSA under me, became inactive and I later discovered her placing Forum posts. When I confronted her, she said that she would rather be under a sponsor in her own country (Phillipines). She was an EA2. I submitted a ticket to support and they discovered that she also had several accounts but she was reverted back to me. It is a pity that something that this could happen. With the advanced systems at SFI, is it not possible to detect this as soon as it happens?

She remained under my team for a couple of months, but never became EA again. She is now gone again with the excuse that she is too sick to continue, but I suspect that she was not honest with me, and that I will re-meet her again sometime on the SFI Forum

26 posts

A very unusual story! in Just For Fun

over 2 years ago

What an excellent idea for using this to promote TripleCllicks products - you are defanitely the sharpest pencil in the packet for thing of this - congrats