Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
John.L. I.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

26 posts

I Got My Astro Auction First 5000 Badge in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Congratulations for the new badges....

For me I still can't comfirm the play since its Launched..

I have been trying to play and it always got stuck when trying to guess the pick, it stuck with no movement even after clicking the 'Submit' button...

Gonna raise ticket of my problems soon..

8 posts

Could it possible? More convienent it would be... in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

19 days ago

I would just love to put this thought up to the admin.

We have had several sections of E-card where we can save a default message/letters for our members, which is great and convienent for us all.

Would it be possible to save a default message for all different E-card sections? For suppose, default message saving for for Anniversary E-Card, Welcome E-card, Birthday, Tips, Inactive.

I know it would cost a lot of storage for all members to save our own different default message for each E-card but I would really love to see this tools to be added.

What is your thought on this?

7 posts

Shipping issues in Miscellaneous #ECA #Sales #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi, Mueni M!

Go to tripleclicks and search for items you need.. Most of the physical items are ship only to US and Canada...

You can search for ECAs. Most of the items sold by ECAs are ship worldwide...

65 posts

Suggestions for my two problems in Suggestion Box #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi, Milorad P.!
I could understand your feeling...

Take me as an example though I am not perfect...
Since my start in SFI back in 2013 I have no job nor no income was just a student striving for my degree..So, What I say to myself on that day was that,"I have no money to invest to boost my business growth but money is not the only solution." From that very day onward I started to invest not money but my Time and spend almost 20hrs reading from forum, Launchpad and other resouces available in SFI. I google free advertising sites and started my campaign for SFI..

My point is this, Till today, I take no money out from my pocket to invest in SFI..There are several times when my commissions are not enough for my EA but till today I do not stop what I am doing...I had lost sevral PSAs and CSA during this and I know its the rules of SFI. Some will and some wouldn't.

I believed that I will be the top earner one day and I never give hope even without Money...Coz SFI offers the same tools to both the poor and wealthy...Its just the way we treat our Business and how we are willing to invest plus our strategy to success...

A Little step you tak today may not yield you a fruit today but will surely bring something good in days if you never give up and keep doing what you ought to do.

Regards,
John

15 posts

I have a doubt on the new compensation Plan? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

With the changes on the new Co-Sponsor program, I had received some mails from my new upline Co-Sponsors. Saying that they are newly assigned new Co-Sponsor to me.

My doubt is this...how is the new four upline Co-sponsor alloted?

Why did not I get any new member where I am one among their new co-sponsor?

Please some one clarify me on this..

Thanks in advance.

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

about 1 month ago

Great news Mr.Gery Sir!
I have always trust you and your team.
I believe that this new changes are brought in for the better of all and would love to see the results in great swing.

I have one doubt and my questions is this.
Regarding the instant commissions payment, I could see that instant oayment was mention only to TC payoneer Card. What about instant payment to affilliate account, For those that do not have one?
Thank You.

23 posts

Despite many efforts..I cant built a good downline in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi,Hina!
Your new in SFI and you already had achieved EA. Great job.

There are several ECAs who sell guarantee PSAs , you can buy from them each month but remember no one can guarantee you their activity...there after buying PSAs what i would suggest you is to follow them through mail and try getting in touch with them.

The more members you have in your downline the more chances you got to get active member. Therefore its a number game.

Keep buying, keep advertising...persistent would do you a good work.

Good Luck.

19 posts

Financial Background in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

For me and To me...SFI is as healthy as I am right now.

I can't tell the future but could tell you the past with experiences. SFI has never failed me since my start back in 2013.

Hoping for a better health as every new year brought new development to the program.

SFI works if you work with persistent.

Good Luck

16 posts

Winner of card king game in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

3 months ago

Congratulations!!! 45 Tcredits is an awesome win.

Keep playing and keep wining.

15 posts

I Suggest You Start Working in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

This is a great and awesome post...
Thanks

26 posts

WOW! Special Offer in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Love the offer but can effort for the timing...Wishes all to get when its still open.

50 posts

How long can an Affiliate earn big in SFI . in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

A Great post Melvin!

Marketing strategies are hard and one have to invest to learn and practices what's being learn..

Learning is not enought but should be follow with practice..

Well said my Friend.

5 posts

Rewardical and MRP in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Rewardicals is a great tools to boost our business growth and is a great replacement of MRP However, I see a slight difference which I thought should be added.

When buying T Credits with MRP we have the option to backdate the VP attach and it was really a very convienent way of requalifying in rank for the previous month.

When I try redeeming Token for VP I see no option for backdating to the previou month which I thought should be made available till the 7th day of the month.

Whats your thought on this?

15 posts

Help in Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Great Jobs!

Games are fun. TC games like Card King, PTP, Time Machine comes with Tcredits Zack Pot Prizes..for being the top Players.

Other games could increase your badge quest points while its fun and recreating...

5 posts

How do sending in welcome letter PSA? in Southern Asia #PSA

5 months ago

Welcome to the family!

If you havw had any new member joining you, you will get a notification on your mail or SFI inbox. Click on the notification message and you will find a link where you can visit the new members profile...on the first page of their profile you will see a box where default welcome message is inside...You just copy the message and their email...Open your email and start 'Compose Mail' paste the message and send it to their registered email and your done...

hope this helps..

Good Luck.

8 posts

Today's Featured Marketing Aid implies Garage Sale Listing Back in Sales #Sales

5 months ago

Hi, Stephen D.!

Most of our tips of the day were taken from the former Ask SC questions..

As per the latest news, ECA (95%ECAs) and member listing were no longer an active program.

With the new program of ECAs moved to rewardical, SFI team are too busy to instantly update every information..Therefore, it is my believe that those were not an updated tips for today.

Hope Gery and his team will make an update on every information regarding ECAs & member listing from next week.

Hope this help.

Stay Strong and Healthy!
Best Wishes!
John.L.Infimate

8 posts

A small detail about Rewardicals! in Marketing

6 months ago

I still see no change about this...hope this apply on rewardicals too..

11 posts

"Backdating" Rewardicals redeemed?! in VersaPoints

6 months ago

This option has not been added so far..Hope consideration could be made on this in days to come..

17 posts

Red menù RW in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

6 months ago

I was having the same problem but was fixed after several click on the icon meant for the vp reward.

Hope its fix for you too in the earliest.

8 posts

TripleClicks Sale Notification... Feb 1st 13:17 in Recognition

6 months ago

Congratulations, Eugen!

Great Job! keep it up!

Best wishes for more!

21 posts

Friends, Lets look on the brighter side! in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

6 months ago

True! On the discussion thread I have read all the comments and had seen most of my fellow ECAs are down with the new program...So, I just want that they should keep up their head and look for the brighter side that Mr. Gery and team are trying to bring out for us.

21 posts

Friends, Lets look on the brighter side! in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

6 months ago

Hello, everyone!
Hope you all a doing well and fine.

I just want all not to freak out with the new ECA moving news...

You know, I have been here in SFI since 2013 and now about to be in my 6years with it. During those years, I have not seen any, anything at all that we brought up by Mr.Gery and team which were not for the good of all members...

I still have not heard any member stating that they have been in marketing over 30years among our SFI Family But Mr. Gery is. So, lets not all freak out..He knows what he is doing and after all its his program and not ours we are just apart of the family taking the opportunity to build something Great.

And Yes, I am one that has been affected by the new program and I still have a pending sales credit..

I am just posting this after seeing many negetive thought on the new announcement..

I just want to request all my fellow ECAs to think positively and look on the brighter side.

Best Wishes to you all.

Sorry for my bad english. Its not my native language.

3 posts

Now it is in the same TUNE with other tabs!!! in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical

6 months ago

I am with you too..Its really exciting

12 posts

Persistency is the key.. Never give up! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Wow! You did a great job, Hector D. Congratulations!

A little advice, communication with team will the key to keep your team in achieving greater height with success...

Just like you..I used to have a great team in the past years and neglegence to communicate was my failure to have only few member left with me.So, build up a Trust not only inside SFI but also outside and you will achieve greater success with your team.

Wishes you and your team a greater success in days to come.

Regards,
John.L

11 posts

Running a successful business in 'SFI' in Getting Started

6 months ago

Great post, Michael!

People who follows the rules and never give up are the one that succeed in life.

Lets all follow the SFI ROS and LaunchPad etc. and never give up.