Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
John.L. I.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

SFi app for mobile in Miscellaneous

6 hours ago

This topic has been discuss several time on the forum.

I came across a good reason stated by Mr.Gery himself why SFI app has not be created..

please refer to old forum thread to read more.

9 posts

ECA Delay Times of receiving orders in Getting Started #ECA #Marketing #Sales

2 days ago

As for a normal purchase from affiliate, it could take upto 72hrs for the order notification to be receive by the concern ECA.Thought this is applyed to PRM order too..

6 posts

I want to buy SFI Payoneer master card in Southern Asia #TCredits #VersaPoints

11 days ago

You do not have to buy nor can you buy the Payoneer card...

This is how you can get SFI related payoneer card..

From your commission section of your account, Select Payment method as Payoneer debit card and when your commission reach minimum 20$ you will get a notification that your eligible to claim the payoneer card for free...

So, all you have to do is to select your commission payment as Payoneer master debit card...

hope this help!

Wishes you great success in 2018

19 posts

Is like waiting forever for Delivery in Sales #ECA #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Shipping items to your country takes over 60days minimum..

I once send item to your country and it took longer to deliver compare to other country...

wait a little longer...
You will get it.

15 posts

PSA join another sponsor in one month time in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Its a matter with support...Contact support with his details...
Supoort can surely help you...

Don't worry!!

Better one are coming for you..

19 posts

The Special CSA,s That I Bought in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations! seems you hit the zack pot...

so far, I got no luck in CSAs and PSAs bought, win or bonus. all my movers are my PSAs which I directly recruite them myself..

I wishes you more Luck in days to come..

22 posts

Rewardical Referral Tokens Awarded only happen with new members? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Congratulations for the 104RT..I too got few..so am just having the same thought with you..

I am still happy coz its a bonus from the actuvities of my team not mine alone..

3 posts

How to exactly predict PTP and how to win in Southern Asia #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TCredits

2 months ago

make a guess of the ending price of the upcoming auction..

17 posts

Too Much Too Soon in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

I am in support of your view Mary.

9 posts

problem with BTC in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

I believe, Rewardical will be in full swing when Localvantia is officially launch.

7 posts

Conversion of Winning on Pricebender to GC in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

2 months ago

Congratulations on your win!

to exchange it for GC.you first have to go to your TC member account and you will see a red notification at the bottom saying Pay for it. Click on that keep processing and you will get an option to change it for Tcredits/GC if the item is eligible to be change with.

Good Luck.

20 posts

Some questions in Team Building #E365 #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi, Sasa!
Welcome to SFI Family!

Congratulations for your great achievements in your 7days!.

Have you gone through your LaunchPad lessons?
If you haven't, go here it will help you a lot in your SFI journey. www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad

You can always build your team right from your start.
Just go to your gateways list from your "my account" section and start advertising to recruit. note:- you wouldn't be able to post your direct SFI links on most social sites therefore, create your own blog and insert your gateways and promote your blog.

You have just start, so, all I could suggest you is to invest more time to read more so, you wouldn't confuse in the long run.

I wishes you a great success..

Regards,
John.L

86 posts

How can you get me interested again? in Marketing

2 months ago

Dear, Tracy!
So, Sorry for all the health problems you have..We have a Mighty Healer' Jesus Christ'. He will heal you if not in Flesh but in Spirit.

Well, Congratulations for all your achievements...I see that you have taken your business seriously with so many great achievements. I would just like to say, Great Job,Keep it up!

I do not see any wrong on your side..You have did a great job in building up your business for being the E365 champion and so many others not to mention. The only thing that I see left for your greater success is to switch the tools that your using to recruit for your team(ECA or what ever you have been using so far).

You need motuvation? I am already motivate by your grear achievements in one single year which I myself could not achieve..Therefore, you need not motivation from others your already an inspiration/Motivator, all you have to do is keep continue to motivate others with your great advancement in business..

After all, Its yours what could I say? I will really be missing you..I wishes you the very best in anything you take in Life and will try my best to remember you in our prayers for your health.

Let me just add a line..I am about to be in my 6th years now, but never fail to log in if there is no problem with the net because I am already addicted to it.

I am just a normal affiliate now, You know I already have 13 TL in my team but am still an affiliate because I have no other income rather than SFI.
I am just adding this lines as you have remind me of my first 3 years in SFI where I got no active team from over 1000members with no extra money to invest.
Since from then, I change my strategy and put an ads myself most on social sites. This may be worth trying if you will look back in SFI.

Take care yourself and be happy.

God Bless.
John.L.Infimate

17 posts

Your thoughts on this??? in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Sponsoring VP here refers to VP that are awarded for having EAs&TL in our 1st gen. like 100VP for EA etc.

17 posts

Your thoughts on this??? in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Why is that sponsoring VP not counted towards EA qualifying VP?

VP for sponsoring EAs and TL were counted towards vp required to qualify as BTL but not towards EA, so, isn't this unfair?

We have been working hard, motivating our new team to move forward and guiding them in all the steps and haven't been awarded the sponsoring VP if we are affiliate...
I suggest that Sponsoring EAs&TL vp should be awarded to affiliate and counted towards qualifying VP for EA like its counted towards TL.

I have few team leaders on my team but couldn't even get to EA as I was short of few more VPs which I would be easily qualify as EA if sponsoring EAs and TL Vps count towards qualifying as EA.

What is your though on this my dear friend?

3 posts

how to track my order in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Haven't you received a tracking code for your purchased with your order receipt?

In most cases, when you buy a physical items, tracking code were send with the order receipt or through your register mail after comfirmation of your purchased by the concern seller.
in that case, we could easily follow the purchase item by the tracking code provided.

In case, you didn't get a tracking code, you can request for it from the seller.

11 posts

Have you seen/heard from him? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

This is my second post after several months gap.

Has any one see or hear from MR.BRUCE H?

I really miss his forum reply and more..

I hope he's well and fine...

if any one heard from him let me know...

13 posts

Can I transfer my first month VPs? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Yes, you can transfer your first month VP if you haven't been collecting 1500vp on your first month...but remeber its applicable only on your first month valid till 7th of the next month.

16 posts

Whats your strategy to success in SFI! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello,Friends!
My questions might be inappropriate but are we not meant to help each other?

We all have a strategy/method (secret)...but I think we should have share each other.

Whats your secret strategy to success in SFI??

12 posts

In a case of a tie in PTP, who will win share of the ZackPot? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

If one of you are the Winners of the PTP prediction, I would say,'Bravo!!! Congratulations!! You are a Winner.

tie happens only in one particular game in nature therefore, you are playing in different game(different item).

Congratulations, once again...!!

more wins for you in days to come...

keep it up..

21 posts

Hello Every Body in Southern Asia #Auto-Delivery #Sales #Team Building

3 months ago

Welcome abroad!!

Start building up your business by taking actions and reading the LaunchPad Lessons...

Wishes you a great success...

3 posts

what type of items sold in triple click stores in Southern Asia #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Tripleclicks features over 90K products...You can search items you want to buy from the search menu..

28 posts

Why not creating a Congratulator Badge? in Suggestion Box #Marketing

3 months ago

There are several badges that have already been put up on the marketing section..Just get over to view their profile and you may get a chance to send them a congratulate e-card..

Hope more will becoming up in future as you already bring to the notice.
Lets hope for the best..