Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

John.L. I.

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

5 posts

How do sending in welcome letter PSA? in Southern Asia #PSA

16 days ago

Welcome to the family!

If you havw had any new member joining you, you will get a notification on your mail or SFI inbox. Click on the notification message and you will find a link where you can visit the new members profile...on the first page of their profile you will see a box where default welcome message is inside...You just copy the message and their email...Open your email and start 'Compose Mail' paste the message and send it to their registered email and your done...

hope this helps..

Good Luck.

8 posts

Today's Featured Marketing Aid implies Garage Sale Listing Back in Sales #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi, Stephen D.!

Most of our tips of the day were taken from the former Ask SC questions..

As per the latest news, ECA (95%ECAs) and member listing were no longer an active program.

With the new program of ECAs moved to rewardical, SFI team are too busy to instantly update every information..Therefore, it is my believe that those were not an updated tips for today.

Hope Gery and his team will make an update on every information regarding ECAs & member listing from next week.

Hope this help.

Stay Strong and Healthy!
Best Wishes!

8 posts

A small detail about Rewardicals! in Marketing

about 1 month ago

I still see no change about this...hope this apply on rewardicals too..

11 posts

"Backdating" Rewardicals redeemed?! in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

This option has not been added so far..Hope consideration could be made on this in days to come..

17 posts

Red menù RW in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I was having the same problem but was fixed after several click on the icon meant for the vp reward.

Hope its fix for you too in the earliest.

8 posts

TripleClicks Sale Notification... Feb 1st 13:17 in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Eugen!

Great Job! keep it up!

Best wishes for more!

21 posts

Friends, Lets look on the brighter side! in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

True! On the discussion thread I have read all the comments and had seen most of my fellow ECAs are down with the new program...So, I just want that they should keep up their head and look for the brighter side that Mr. Gery and team are trying to bring out for us.

21 posts

Friends, Lets look on the brighter side! in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello, everyone!
Hope you all a doing well and fine.

I just want all not to freak out with the new ECA moving news...

You know, I have been here in SFI since 2013 and now about to be in my 6years with it. During those years, I have not seen any, anything at all that we brought up by Mr.Gery and team which were not for the good of all members...

I still have not heard any member stating that they have been in marketing over 30years among our SFI Family But Mr. Gery is. So, lets not all freak out..He knows what he is doing and after all its his program and not ours we are just apart of the family taking the opportunity to build something Great.

And Yes, I am one that has been affected by the new program and I still have a pending sales credit..

I am just posting this after seeing many negetive thought on the new announcement..

I just want to request all my fellow ECAs to think positively and look on the brighter side.

Best Wishes to you all.

Sorry for my bad english. Its not my native language.

3 posts

Now it is in the same TUNE with other tabs!!! in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

I am with you too..Its really exciting

12 posts

Persistency is the key.. Never give up! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Wow! You did a great job, Hector D. Congratulations!

A little advice, communication with team will the key to keep your team in achieving greater height with success...

Just like you..I used to have a great team in the past years and neglegence to communicate was my failure to have only few member left with me.So, build up a Trust not only inside SFI but also outside and you will achieve greater success with your team.

Wishes you and your team a greater success in days to come.

11 posts

Running a successful business in 'SFI' in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Great post, Michael!

People who follows the rules and never give up are the one that succeed in life.

Lets all follow the SFI ROS and LaunchPad etc. and never give up.

3 posts

BRUCE H. is Back! in Recognition #Leadership #Marketing

about 1 month ago

During the past few days I see mr.Bruce Harper is back to forum.

This post is specially meant for Respected Bruce H.

Welcome back, respected Bruce.H!

We really misses you..

Will love to read more thread from you.

7 posts

How I know I can eligibile For Designated Diamonds in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi, saju j.!

Congratulations for being BTL..!

You can look at your badge tap and see if you have a designated DD badge and if you don't have means your not among the five.

I wish you a great success.
Contonue to your attitude in days to come...coz Hard times never fails to enter in life.

18 posts

Need to speak to my sponsor in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

You have already got good response from forum friends and hope it helps.

If you are trying to ask a specific questions and haven't heard from him..It would be a wise step to post questions you may have here in the forum..So, we all can assist you.

5 posts

Winner of Card King Zackpot in Inspiration/Testimonials #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congrats my friend!
Wishes you many more wins..

21 posts

SFi app for mobile in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

This topic has been discuss several time on the forum.

I came across a good reason stated by Mr.Gery himself why SFI app has not be created..

please refer to old forum thread to read more.

9 posts

ECA Delay Times of receiving orders in Getting Started #ECA #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

As for a normal purchase from affiliate, it could take upto 72hrs for the order notification to be receive by the concern ECA.Thought this is applyed to PRM order too..

6 posts

I want to buy SFI Payoneer master card in Southern Asia #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

You do not have to buy nor can you buy the Payoneer card...

This is how you can get SFI related payoneer card..

From your commission section of your account, Select Payment method as Payoneer debit card and when your commission reach minimum 20$ you will get a notification that your eligible to claim the payoneer card for free...

So, all you have to do is to select your commission payment as Payoneer master debit card...

hope this help!

Wishes you great success in 2018

19 posts

Is like waiting forever for Delivery in Sales #ECA #Marketing

3 months ago

Shipping items to your country takes over 60days minimum..

I once send item to your country and it took longer to deliver compare to other country...

wait a little longer...
You will get it.

15 posts

PSA join another sponsor in one month time in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Its a matter with support...Contact support with his details...
Supoort can surely help you...

Don't worry!!

Better one are coming for you..

19 posts

The Special CSA,s That I Bought in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Congratulations! seems you hit the zack pot...

so far, I got no luck in CSAs and PSAs bought, win or bonus. all my movers are my PSAs which I directly recruite them myself..

I wishes you more Luck in days to come..

22 posts

Rewardical Referral Tokens Awarded only happen with new members? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

4 months ago

Congratulations for the 104RT..I too got few..so am just having the same thought with you..

I am still happy coz its a bonus from the actuvities of my team not mine alone..

3 posts

How to exactly predict PTP and how to win in Southern Asia #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TCredits

4 months ago

make a guess of the ending price of the upcoming auction..

17 posts

Too Much Too Soon in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

I am in support of your view Mary.