Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Eunice M.

Kenya

33 posts

Remembering Kofi Anan Former UN Secretary General in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Kofi Annan the 7th Secretary General of United Nations will be remembered in my country Kenya for the peace mediation after the 2007-2008 election crisis. He saved our Nation and we will forever be grateful to God for such a great leader.

8 posts

Wildfires in Greece in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

My prayers and thoughts goes out to them.

2 posts

There is need to meet for those of us in SFI in Kenya

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

29 posts

Is There a glitch on the to do tab? in Bug Reports

about 1 month ago

Hi, i had the same on my end yesterday and today too. I tried refreshing my computer, it did not change , I tried shutting it down and on again but i have checked and still it is the same way so i don't think it is my computer.

11 posts

How long does it take to receive the PSAs to GO? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you all for your responses , I know for sure am building something great. Patience pays, therefore, i will wait as i continue building the team that i already have.
Eunice.

11 posts

How long does it take to receive the PSAs to GO? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello , As a new sponsor i opted to add up my team through purchasing PSAs to go (10 pack). I have since received only 1 to whom am working on to bring him to get started. My question is on average, how long does it take to receive all the PSAs ? why are sales much more important than own purchases?

14 posts

Getting paid in Kenya #Compensation #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi John, pay pal is okay because nowadays you can link your pay pal account to your M-pesa account so withdrawing or depositing money will be straight from you phone. I have not used Payoneer account so I can't comment on that hopefully we will get somebody who uses it in Kenya to enlighten us.

4 posts

Payment option in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hi, would you consider in future to use mobile money transfer like M-pesa to make payments for goods and services at triple clicks and compensations?