Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Eunice M.

Kenya

2 posts

Birthday in Recognition

about 1 month ago

September 10th is my birthday. Since this if my first year in SFI I woke up to a birthday message from SFI. I was soooo happy and I knew that I have people who care about me even the smallest details of my life like celebrating my birthday with me. Thank you SFI for your nice birthday wishes , I had a fantastic day.
Thank you SFI family.

55 posts

Does it really matter if your Sponsor is not around to help? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

It doesn't matter for some but for others it does matter. If in any case your sponsor is not supportive don't lose hope this is you business and you should strive to make it work and you make sure you are an awesome sponsor to your team. And for all sponsors it is important we support our teams time and again even when they don't ask you can tell from their activity that they must be struggling with something or just cheering them on as they grow and appreciating them. A word of thank you, congratulations, here to help, don't go, .... Can go along way in encouraging our young affiliates.

33 posts

Remembering Kofi Anan Former UN Secretary General in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Kofi Annan the 7th Secretary General of United Nations will be remembered in my country Kenya for the peace mediation after the 2007-2008 election crisis. He saved our Nation and we will forever be grateful to God for such a great leader.

8 posts

Wildfires in Greece in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

My prayers and thoughts goes out to them.

2 posts

There is need to meet for those of us in SFI in Kenya

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

29 posts

Is There a glitch on the to do tab? in Bug Reports

3 months ago

Hi, i had the same on my end yesterday and today too. I tried refreshing my computer, it did not change , I tried shutting it down and on again but i have checked and still it is the same way so i don't think it is my computer.

11 posts

How long does it take to receive the PSAs to GO? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Thank you all for your responses , I know for sure am building something great. Patience pays, therefore, i will wait as i continue building the team that i already have.
Eunice.

11 posts

How long does it take to receive the PSAs to GO? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello , As a new sponsor i opted to add up my team through purchasing PSAs to go (10 pack). I have since received only 1 to whom am working on to bring him to get started. My question is on average, how long does it take to receive all the PSAs ? why are sales much more important than own purchases?

14 posts

Getting paid in Kenya #Compensation #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi John, pay pal is okay because nowadays you can link your pay pal account to your M-pesa account so withdrawing or depositing money will be straight from you phone. I have not used Payoneer account so I can't comment on that hopefully we will get somebody who uses it in Kenya to enlighten us.

4 posts

Payment option in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi, would you consider in future to use mobile money transfer like M-pesa to make payments for goods and services at triple clicks and compensations?