Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Jennie F

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

15 posts

How to quit a game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Just play until you can no longer add to any of the three sets of cards. It will only take a couple of seconds. Remember you can only place five cards in each set.

7 posts

What methods are the most effective to get a new PSA/CSA started and active? in Team Building

6 days ago

A warm welcome letter offering your help is the first step.

The problem with getting started and active is that new affiliates get lost trying to find their way around. There is a lot of information and many pages.

How about a nicely laid out GUIDE with links and/ or instructions on:
-The Launchpads
-Getting around SFI
-How to get the Free stuff
-How to get the Maximum number of VP's every day
-How to get help and support

Let them have a copy as soon as they sign up.

9 posts

The MaxJackster Badge in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Looks like you don't have the MaxJackster yet.

10 posts

Learn to Earn in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #TCredits #W3

6 days ago

Yes, there is a lot to learn at SFI, learning how to earn is key.
You can also learn from the learned folks here at the forum.

14 posts

What is the maximum number of times for Affiliates to win the T_Time? in Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Once per day.
You may enter evey hour until you win, then you are locked out.

13 posts

The first Flash Drawing in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations!

The Flash drawing is another place you can get some free Tcredits.
The Free Promo Bids are included in the draws.

16 posts

Group email sent under Genealogy, should earn 20 VP, however, today I sent email to my team & got only 10 VP - Error? in VersaPoints

8 days ago

The VP's for sending team mails have been reduced, I don't think it is an error, it could be a change.
The change took place when the EA2 rank was eliminated. It is as a result of the new Executive Affiliate Rank Upgrade.

9 posts

I just won a LIFETIME CUSTOM PRESTIGE DOMAIN in PB auction but I have no knowledge in using it. HELP! in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Go to your Prestige Domain Manager
www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager
There are three areas: the Prefix, the SFI Domain and the gateway URL.

These are 3 areas:
1-The Prefix is your own CHOSEN name, it could be the business name for an SFI business you are setting up or the name of your blog /website.
It could also be your own name, if you are involved in branding yourself.
Choose a name that would be associated  with the use of your Prestige Domain.

2-The second is the SFI sub domain that you will be hooking up your chosen name to. It will be part of your prestige domain name eg. auctions3c.com or sixfigureincome.com.
If you want to promote the auctions, select from the drop down box 'auctions3c.com'

3-This is the gateway your SFI gateway will be linking to. Select the appropriate one. It is not part of your custom domain, but you must ensure you select the right one. If you select auctions3c.com, you would select Pricebenders.
Your URL will look like  'Chosen name.auctions3c.com.' and will link to Pricebenders.

Do so for each of the five that you set up.
Use it instead of your direct gateway.

10 posts

Starting a blog in Marketing #Marketing

13 days ago

How do you feel about Niche Marketing?

Is there a topic you are passionate about, a hobby or expertise?
Make the blog about it and focus on writing blog posts to interest your readers.

If, for example, you are passionate about cooking. make a cooking blog and write about cooking , recipes, diets, food preparation etc. Promote TC products, about food, recipes etc. You can also do product reviews, so an entire post can be on a product you want to recommend.

There are many niches at TripleClicks, just look at the list of categories for a Niche of interest.

You may want to do a Shopping Blog or a Games Blog and write about these topics.

Custom banners can be used to promote individual products or use the Collection tool to display them on the blog itself.

22 posts

Bronze Team Leader Badge replaced with EA badge in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

16 days ago

When you receive your commission for the previous month, which is on the 10 of the current month, your Rank is reset. If you are aleeady qualified as a BTL for the current month, your badge will display it otherwise it will not,

44 posts

Big Winter Storm Coming My Way! in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

We had a snow storm warning for the Greater Toronto area for the last two days. It turned out we only had seasonal cold weather and a small snow fall. May be it would be the same for you. The weather man is not always right.

I wish you the best, keep your fingers cross.

13 posts

How to lead by example when my sponsor is not active? in Team Building

22 days ago

That is a good question.
Leading by example is ideal but not always practical.

In your case, you have to rise above your sponsor and be CRITICAL. In so doing you will not follow his/her example. You can lead by being a good example yourself.

23 posts

Inactive PSAs and CSAs in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

Thanks for this inside look at how you are doing at SFI.
This is truly an inspiration to all of us and in particular those who are discouraged by inactivity.

Well done!

22 posts

I always miss the SPIN & WIN notice. How can one recognise a new SPIN & WIN Contest blurb in the SFI Newsletters? in VersaPoints

27 days ago

The Spin and Win is not really hidden,
It is not in the subject line, it is in the body of the specific email. The purpose is to encourage us to read the emails sent to us.

it is also not in the Sponsor's or Co-Sponsor's emails, so it is not hard to find. The problem is really receiving emails from SFI, whitelisting helps.

Emails sent out are also on the Alert Page, you can pick them up there too,

77 posts

Survival of the fittest! in Miscellaneous

27 days ago

The survivors in the Jungle are those who plan ahead, those who are equipped to face the obstacles. Survivors would not fail to check their forecast before they venture out. Survivors don't give up easily.

20 posts

Grace Period Change On Rank- Question in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

28 days ago

Team Mail, such as via PSA Mailer and CSA Mailer do not and have never required EA2 status. They are available to you even you are just an affiliate.

See: www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Yes, we can send Team mails even as an Affiliate...
the question is: do we get the 20 VPs for that task if we are not an EA2 after the
10th of the month and until we reach at least that rank during those 10-30th of the
current month?

Exactly my point, Tanja.
The mailer link will be misssing from the To-Do list page as well. You can send, as Gery said, but the link on the To-Do list will be missing and you will not get the VP's unless you are EA2.

20 posts

Grace Period Change On Rank- Question in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

28 days ago

Tanja, Thanks for enlightening us.

20 posts

28 days ago

Thank you all for your responses.

Balsam, I am hoping you are correct, your response is what I am hoping for.
I know from my experience that once that rank badge changes, you wil not be able to send Team Mails unless you are an EA2.
I was hoping Gery would respond, as well.

20 posts

28 days ago

Hi Gery,

According to the Grace Period change starting in February, when commissions are paid out on the 10th of February, an EA Rank will change to an Affiliate on the 11th unless they have already achieved EA status in February.

You also stated it is only cosmetic and the compensation plan will not change.
My Question is, will EA2 privileges be affected?

Will someone who has been an EA2 for sometime and is not yet an EA by the 11th enjoy the privileges as an EA2?
In particular, I am thinking about VP's that we receive for sending Team Mails.

Will the affiliate be able to get credits for sending Team mails even though the Grace Period is over and the badge has changed?

5 posts

Flash Drawing winner .. in Recognition #Pricebenders

29 days ago

Congratulations on your win!

The Flash bar is another place where, on using 1 Tcredit you can win more T Credits.
For those who complain about the Free Promo Bids they can try and win at the Flash Drawing without having to use any TCredits at all.

11 posts

E-mail sender whitelisting in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

This is good advice
SFI's and your sponsor's email addresses are especially important.
The Spin & Win is in your email from SFI, that one you do not want to miss.

155 posts

What is the most important thing you've learned as an SFI affiliate...that ALL affiliates should know? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

With most affilliate programs affiliates work as individuals and do not have the opportunity to communicate with other affilliates. As a matter of fact with other affiliate programs you don't get to know anyone, you are on your own there.

As an SFI affiliate I learnt to work as an affiliate within a team, as a member of a team.

38 posts

How do we know when to support individual downline members...and at what point does it interfere with what SFI does and become counter-productive? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Their knowing what your role as a Sponsor or Co-sponsor is the first step. This is commincated in the begining as soon as they join your team. Knowing the support is there will go a long way.

The next step is to offer your help. Once you offer your help, be ready to do what you can when they call on you.

As they become active you reward and acknowledge accomplishments.

Remember they are not children, so don't treat them as one. Treat them as business partners who must make their own decisions. Respect their views as individuals, give advice but don't force them to do anything or be judgmental. This could be counter-productive.

Be prepared to direct them to information provided by SFI to back up your answers to questions related to their work.

4 posts

TCD Product Of The Week in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

We've got a new formatting of this panel that addresses your concerns ready to debut. That said, much of social media is still going to reject the URLs, as they don't want you selling stuff on their sites. They want sellers to BUY ads.

Thanks for considering it, Gery. I heard you.
The Share tool I am referring to makes it quick and easy to share to places like Twitter and Facebook. They are not blocked and the posting is professional.

4 posts

TCD Product Of The Week in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

With the Deal-Of-The Day products it was possible to post the product directly to social media and send email to others. The Share link was right beside the product on the TC page.

I wonder if it is possible to do the same with the TCD product of the week.
The present SHARE & Win link is not the same and still not accepted by some social media.