Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

153x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

42 posts

Never be afraid to do something new in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 hours ago

The Ark may have been built by amateurs, but the blueprint came from God. I get your point though. We all have a learning curve and have to understand that it will sink in as we continue to learn.
Have you been to the Ark encounter in Kentucky Mr. William? Its an ark built to the exact dimensions as given by God to Noah its pretty cool:)

David Ritschard

P.S. You have a new picture?!?! Nice beard :)

I have not seen it, only heard about it. Yea, I may find my razor when it get's hot. We will see.
I may find my razor when it get's hot. We will see.
Please find your razor. If you not find, please take

I'm waiting until it get's long enough I can paste it on top of my head. LOL

42 posts

7 hours ago

The Ark may have been built by amateurs, but the blueprint came from God. I get your point though. We all have a learning curve and have to understand that it will sink in as we continue to learn.
Have you been to the Ark encounter in Kentucky Mr. William? Its an ark built to the exact dimensions as given by God to Noah its pretty cool:)

David Ritschard

P.S. You have a new picture?!?! Nice beard :)

I have not seen it, only heard about it. Yea, I may find my razor when it get's hot. We will see.

42 posts

7 hours ago

12 posts

Rounding Up For The Charity Of Your OWN Choice in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

10 hours ago

You are quite welcome to disagree as that is your opinion.

However, there is still a choice involved and what if my choice is not one of the charities listed?

How many charities are there?
There are 1.4 million of them. So, that means a LOT of us might not see our favorite listed, and that SFI just has to decide on a very few.

10 posts

A reasonable budget to get you going? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

15 hours ago

Kudos for self-awareness! Honestly, I think it's time you find a mentor. Search through the forum and see if you can find a person that you feel like would be helpful. Go to a2a and send an invite. If accepted, you are on your way.

I suggest a2a over the forum for the simple reason that you seem to need a back and forth, and not just 50 people telling you different things.

Best of luck.

18 posts

Not sure what to do? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

17 hours ago

You are forgot something, Forum count is only for this Forum, not for the old Forum he used 4 years ago.
So he can have posted thousands of post you cannot see now.

This Forum started only around 2 years ago, and the count is only for those 2 years.

As he wrote have he not been much active the latest 2 years.

Best regards
Svend

I don't think the count started over. Mine didn't.

9 posts

Opti-Build in Ask Gery

17 hours ago

No, but they might come in the Builder Bundle.

108 posts

Opti-Build update in SFI News #Team Building

21 hours ago

The New Active Sponsor policy will not affect my situation. My sponsor is "active" although I've tried MANY times over the years to reach out and I have never received a response from him. I'm sure language is an issue, but that does nothing to help me.

I suspect that will be my case too. My Sponsor is not active, but some above him probably exceed the minimum requirement to not be bypassed.

The next consideration is how much will you lose by opting out for 6 months. I have a STL and a BTL that I don't want to lose. I would have opted out long ago if not for them.

I appreciate your tough decision and wish you well whatever you decide.

Don't ever give up. I know it is frustrating but keep plugging to the system. Get the builder bundle every month and keep plugging new PSA to your team - very soon you will have a big group. I believe in it. I never expect much spill-over from uplines as I am very close to the corporate level. This is our business and we'll get there - some on our own, some with upline help.

Bottom line, keep going and keep plugging in.

To our success together,

DH-

I'm not sure the Builder Bundle is the way to go, for me. Undecided.

12 posts

Rounding Up For The Charity Of Your OWN Choice in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

This is by far more choice than last week when it was only CARE that received a portion of sales and there was no choice of 11 charities or to round up the purchase to the nearest dollar to further support that charity. Still if you think a charity is of merit for consideration you can submit it to support with Attn: Gery Carson for consideration.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Sure, and it's not like you can't make a contribution to a charity if it's not on our site here.

12 posts

1 day ago

You are always free to make donations to the charity of YOUR choice at any time independent of SFI/TripleClicks

13 posts

How much does is take to become a Forum Guru? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

I can do this in my sleep...... Seriously, I can only do this while dreaming of my youth.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I did it once. My dad yelled at me and told me to get off that ant hill.

13 posts

Modified ECA Gateway in ECA Program #ECA

1 day ago

With ECA prospects it's not quite the same as Affiliate prospects. ECA prospects will be more interested in the numbers. They will want to know the benefit of selling their products at TripleClicks. The ECA FAQ's should provide more than enough incentive for a prospect to become an ECA.

https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAGW_FAQ

13 posts

How much does is take to become a Forum Guru? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Good One

Pretty sure that is how I got my guru badge.

14 posts

Looking for suggestions in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Of course, Vernon, use them and tweak them however you need to fit your situation. They are here as examples. I am flattered that anyone would consider adopting them for their own use.

13 posts

1 day ago

Sir david is not talking of sfi testimonial gateway. You did not get him well i suggest you go back to the post over again. David i like the idea

Thank you for your "suggestion". ECA's have reviews, which are the same as testimonials.

14 posts

Looking for suggestions in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

I have just changed my welcome letter to PSA's.

Welcome to SFI and Team Summit. Feel free to browse around the site. There is a LOT to take in. The LaunchPad will answer most of your questions (Just look for the Rocket at the top of the Affiliate Center Home Page).

There are 3 main reasons that people click on the ad for SFI.
A - You are getting paid to join programs.
B - You are just curious, and are looking around
C - You are dead serious about earning more money.

Any of these 3 reasons are fine, and don't define you as a person. If A or B are your reasons I want to extend a welcome, and hope you enjoy your visit. Always feel free to come back later. You will find that I am always ready and willing to discuss your needs.

If "C" is your reason, I have an immediate opening in my Priority 5! This is MY plan to get you where you want to go, financially! Sound interesting? Contact me at: (Contact info placed here)

If they contact me, I have a response prepared.

So, I am glad that are interested!

This is the ultimate Goal! The Rank of DTL with 5 PTL's in your First Line.

How are you going to get from the Executive Affiliate Rank all the way up to the DTL Rank shown above? First, You need to find at least five people who are serious about building a successful business. Once identified, work closely with each of your five. Remember that if THEY succeed, then YOU will succeed.

We will want to get you here as soon as possible:

All of this is thoroughly outlined in "The Plan" www.sfimg.com/the_plan

Now, here is the GOOD NEWS! You will not be alone! That's right, remember that I said "if THEY succeed, then YOU will succeed."? Well, if YOU succeed, I succeed!

My Top 5 People are going to get the most immediate help to build THEIR Top 5 people. That's right, and right now I still have an opening for someone to be in MY Top 5! That means that I will be working directly with you to build YOUR Top 5.

So, if you are just looking to play at it, that's okay, but don't be hurt if you are not in my Top 5, and are not having members assigned to you. The Candidate that I am looking for will commit to invest their time, and a little of their budget, to get on the Fast-Track to Success!

I will ask you to commit to Opti-Build, which can be thought of as a live auto-reassigner of your sign-ups. Participating in the program means you’ll be automatically and immediately reassigning a minimum of 50% of your personal sign-ups to those who’ve been designated as DDs on your first level and, later, to DDs residing on lower generations in your group.

There are now two primary qualifications to be a DD:
1. You have to hold the minimum rank of BTL (Bronze Team Leader)
2. You have to participate in Opti-Build

I will also ask you to commit to a program of bringing in new Affiliates on an Auto-Delivery basis. We can discuss options later.

Let me emphasize that you are NEVER REQUIRED to make a purchase. This is for those that are really serious about earning an income that will satisfy their goals!

The invitation is hereby extended to you. You may accept it, or you may reject it. My Priority 5 Spots will soon be filled. I will still offer my help even if you are not on my Priority Team. I will always be ready to answer your questions and cheer you on! But that inner circle is a very SPECIAL PLACE to be!

Please let me know of your decision at your earliest convenience.

Your Partner, Sponsor, and Friend,
Randy

Once I get my 5 DD's I will tweak my letter.

13 posts

1 day ago

Also, it really helps if you can do this:

4 posts

congrats in Recognition #Team Building

1 day ago

Respectfully, Recognition Posts belong in Recognition Category. Otherwise we will have thousands of posts recognizing our Team.

13 posts

1 day ago

We have them www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/saying Replace X with your ID number

23 posts

I would like to suggest to create landing pages with an autoresponder. in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Thank you, I am aware of this. However, there will be some that assume if autoresponder is okay for one thing, it's okay for another. I'm simply adding a little differential.

15 posts

Hanging Around in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

I always appreciate your honest reflection on things. You are not afraid to admit to real disappointments and discouragements from time to time. That is just the way life is. I think such people are stronger because if one will admit to the tough times, one can better endure the tough times.

Along with the admission of the down times is the promise of a tomorrow. I often reflect on the words of the Psalmist:

Psalm 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

King James Version (KJV)

Notice that there is no promise that fears and difficulties will not come, only that he wouldn't have to face them alone. Keep up the good work because if people would read everything you say, they know that you look to a GOOD finish.

23 posts

I would like to suggest to create landing pages with an autoresponder. in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

1 day ago

NO AUTORESPONDERS
The SFI system is built around an extensive e-mail communication system. Therefore, you may not use an e-mail address that uses an autoresponse (automatic reply) message. Thousands of our affiliates receive dozens of e-mail messages and notifications from us each week. If autoresponders are on, that means we GET BACK THOUSANDS of useless messages that we then must wade through one by one so that we don't miss the legitimate messages with your important questions, suggestions, etc. It's also a huge waste of bandwidth.

So, if you have an autoresponder on your e-mail, you must either SHUT IT OFF, or provide us with a different, separate e-mail address that you'll use for SFI communiques. If this is not done, your SFI affiliateship will be cancelled.

https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/Policies?referrer=search

15 posts

Skepticism and Fears in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

Tell them that such reservations are normal.Let them know that they are NEVER under any obligation, and can opt out any time they so choose. Tell them to take their time, and to study the LaunchPad lessons very carefully. Tell them if they are not happy after 30 days that you will refund their FREE membership cost.