Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

32 posts

I'm not sure which is more disappointing! in ECA Program #ECA #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 hours ago

Along with what Harold said, I would add this: Advertise in a big variety of places. Track everything. Experiment with your ads. Have your friends look at your ads, and ask them for their honest opinion.

Fishing can be challenging. We have to:
(A) Make sure we are fishing in the right place
(B) Make sure we are using the right bait
(C) Make sure we know what kind of fish we are after

18 posts

Big Picture Mindset in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

3 hours ago

Monika, you are 100% correct! That's why in spite of being unemployed for 2 years, with no spare money, and precious little knowledge of the internet, I chose this platform without fear.

18 posts

3 hours ago

"Actually SFI new members need sponsor and assistance of other team members because it will enable us to forge ahead to our business expectation."

I have a different viewpoint about this. I didn't have a Sponsor, or team members to assist me, and I survived. The single most important person is SELF! Support from a Sponsor, or team, "might" be there, but in many cases it is not. I have to see past the daily grind and see the Big Picture. I have to find the way to the top. I have to learn how to overcome the challenges.

Help is great! Teamwork is great! When I get out of bed every morning, I don't ask where is my team. I say, "Here is my Big Picture, and here is what I will do today to move closer to creating that picture in reality!".

18 posts

5 hours ago

SFI should not be seen as a "get rich quick" scheme. We see so many ads promising millions in a month, and that appeals to our dreams, right? There is nothing wrong with having dreams of being a millionaire. Dreams, however, should be realistic, if we are to pursue them.

"The big picture is simply the entirety of what you’re doing – your ultimate goal and how it relates to everything around it. I like to think of it as an aerial view of your business over a span of time, answering that age-old question: where do you see yourself in five years? 10 years? 20? (Alyssa Gregory - 12 Ways to Think “Big Picture” and Why You Should Bother)

In order to get an accurate picture of where you are and where you’re going, you need to step back periodically and take a high-level look. We can get so caught-up in our daily to-do's and routines that we forget about the long-range goal, and the rewards that await us there.

Being a sports guy, I like to think of this analogy: Last night I watched by favorite MLB Team, the New York Yankees go down in defeat to the Houston Astros for the American League Championship, and a berth in the World Series.

Back in March, the Yankees all met in Tampa, Florida to work out, and play some exhibition games to prepare for the season. The "Big Picture" was win the World Series.

So, the season starts, and it consists of 162 games! To have a chance to get to the World Series, you have to qualify. You have to win enough games to make the playoffs, then you have to advance once you get in the playoffs.

The season is a grind. Playing usually 6 games a week, sometimes 7 requires focus on each game. Never forgetting the grand goal, these players do the daily to-do's of each individual game. Each individual game can be a tough struggle, too. Not every team has tha same talent, because they don't have the same budget. Sound familiar?

Not every Affiliate has the same budget. However, your "Big Picture" probably contains the same goal - Financial success! Each day is a grind of doing the to-do's, the advertising, the tweaking of personal websites, and writing blogs.

Baseball is a long season full of important daily challenges. SFI is no different. We face the daily challenges for ourself, and also to help our teammates. We can't lose focus on today, but we also cannot forget about the BIG PICTURE!

26 posts

How can the sponsor win him back? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

23 hours ago

His Sponsor got what he deserved! Why lie??? Did it really help him to lie and then have an angry affiliate??? The liar should be ashamed! No integrity, no ethics! Win him back? Really? No Way!

29 posts

Am I my Team's Boss? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

You are a sly unstoppable lady! You have the correct answers, but asked to provoke evaluation, I assume.

Certainly some here present self as "bossy", and their work here as a job, and their team as a staff! They often cry out here when their Team members don't "perform" to their expectations. I know that in certain countries that behind the scenes teams are ruled with very strong, demanding "leadership". People are "expected" to do certain things.

It's a shame for those that do not experience the FREEDOM of taking their own course.

24 posts

Incorrect spelling for TCredits Pack in Suggestion Box #TCredits

1 day ago

This is beyond funny. Explanations are totally ignored. I just looked at another website selling "SCENT PAKS". Boy, are they in trouble! hahaha

Why can people not see this is not a mistake, not a misspelling, and not an issue?

11 posts

Become Team Leader and Designated Diamond using PSA-to-Go! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Congratulations on having a plan that you feel will lead you to success. There is more than 1 way, and I'm sure everyone understands that.

I don't use Builder Bundle, or PSA's to go. I don't worry about "WHEN" I make BTL, nor do I worry about "IF".

Maybe being here since April of 2013 has helped relieve any stress, but I know on day 1 that I will just do my best for that day, keep an eye on my mail, and try to do something to improve what I do. I havn't finished below BTL since my first month here.

Keep plugging away!

24 posts

2 days ago

Wow! This is NOT a mistake! It's a common abbreviation! This abbreviation has been in use for longer than I have been here. Is this how everyone want's to spend their time?

Thnx Mr. Randy...I totally understand its an short form ;) to tell you the truth before posting I too was thinking is this really that important question to answer;) but still why only on one page the abbreviation and not on other...hahaha

the fire is lit...lets see how far it goes...

Does it really matter???

not at all...
all good...I am always in full form whether there is short form or full form! ;)

lets end the session here and spend our precious time thinking and building something big;)

I wonder how many people complain to the Doctor that it says Dr. on the door? LOL!!!

24 posts

2 days ago

Wow! This is NOT a mistake! It's a common abbreviation! This abbreviation has been in use for longer than I have been here. Is this how everyone want's to spend their time?

Thnx Mr. Randy...I totally understand its an short form ;) to tell you the truth before posting I too was thinking is this really that important question to answer;) but still why only on one page the abbreviation and not on other...hahaha

the fire is lit...lets see how far it goes...

Does it really matter???

34 posts

Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Random drawing from the correct entries.

4 posts

VersaPoint in Compensation

2 days ago

It fluctuates, but today is worth $0.0003398

So roughly $0.34 (rounded) for every 1,000 VP

24 posts

2 days ago

13 posts

Versa Points = Money in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

"...make sure you're not focusing totally on VersaPoints. Income can be earned from accumulating VP, but the primary role of VP is to determine your rank." https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18064

"This business is more about team building than it is about sales!" I think this is a bad statement. They are both equally important.

18 posts

My PSA(s) are not responding again in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

If their sole motivation depends on contact from you, they will never be successful. Acting to please someone else might work in the very short-term but if they can't see a big-picture reason to continue, they will never strive for success.

You shouldn't need to make a lot of contact. You certainly should never pressure your PSA's.

24 posts

2 days ago

Pak is frequently used as an abbreviation of "package". It's NOT a misspelling.

12 posts

Be unique in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Very important post! If 5,000 people are selling the exact same thing, what will be the factor in drawing the customer? It will be the one that is unique, and providing the pertinent information!

12 posts

source of CSA in Team Building #CSA

2 days ago

I have never seen SFI make this statement. However, the CSA exchange was created to help get more people from your own Country, or that speak the same language, in order to make communication easier. That is just common sense application, don't you think?

15 posts

Have you ever had any major disappointments with your team? in Team Building #PSA

3 days ago

Of course we want our PSA's to be "Go-Getters". What I do is:

If you build your expectations too high, the fall is too great! Be hopeful, yet cautious. Yes, it has happened many times. I got a message just this morning from a Team Leader. He said "Life goes on". Great attitude!

9 posts

The Hidden 'Start New Thread' Tab in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

As Nichole mentioned, in order to generate a thread, you need a category. To me, it makes the most sense the way it is now. Go to the category you want, then you can see if your issue has already been discussed, and you have the option to start a new thread.

29 posts

EA hard to maintain? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

In response to your question, yes, it probably would. It would also lower your commissions, and that of everyone else. No doubt the EA qualifications, as well as the other ranks, have been carefully considered.

19 posts

BizQuiz Glitch in Miscellaneous #Contests

4 days ago

I answered 2009 as the answer, and it was accepted as correct.

If your answer 2010 was accepted as correct, then I think it was a glitch.

2009 seems to be the correct answer, because January 2009 is the launch date of
TC, according to this launchpad lesson:-
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=48

It's not so much a glitch (malfunction) as it is just some confusion. This happened last time too so I think they changed the answer to accept both 2009 and 2010.

19 posts

BizQuiz Glitch in Miscellaneous #Contests

4 days ago

It's ok to discuss biz quiz as long as it's not today's biz quiz.

Your Store
TripleClicks.comTripleClicks.com, launched in January 2009, is an exciting new destination on the Web.
https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AboutSFI

We went through all this the last time that question came up.

41 posts

Yesterday's Biz Quiz -what happened? in Miscellaneous #Contests

4 days ago

Well, there is good news, and there is bad news.

The good news is that you gave him a possible answer. The bad news is that he had this problem 1 year ago, when he posted the thread.