Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

189x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

4 posts

To make "No Answers" alive? in Marketing #ECA #PSA #Team Building

8 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

PSA in Marketing #PSA

16 hours ago

As a transfer, yes. As a gift, no.

13 posts

PSA in Marketing #PSA

16 hours ago

TCredit packs are a nice alternative to issuing gift certificates to your affiliates, as TCredits must be used specifically as incentives, prizes, and rewards. They help your recipient become more engaged with TripleClicks via auctions, games, member listings, etc. And by helping your PSAs become comfortable with using TCredits, you're more likely to convey the value of TripleClicks (Pricebenders, Eager Zebra games, etc.) and provide reasons for them buying future TCredits.

Available TCredit pack sizes are:
1 TCredit
10 TCredits
20 TCredits
50 TCredits
200 TCredits

With this many quantity options, you can do anything from a small gift to a large, EA-qualifying gift. Note that TCredit packs may be gifted ONLY to PSAs at this time.

To gift TCredit packs:
Go to your Genealogy.
Click the “Gift” tab.
Beside the name of the person you wish to issue the gift to–under the “Gift” column–click the “Buy Now” link.
On the right side, choose from the pull-down menu the quantity of the TCredit pack you wish to issue.
Click the green “Issue TCredit Pack” button.
Done. Your recipient will immediately receive the TCredits into their account for immediate use.

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=217993&referrer=search

11 posts

Uber pick in Eager Zebra

16 hours ago

What Uber picks game?

33 posts

Quality Posts in Suggestion Box #Leadership

17 hours ago

I like the idea of adding a new category for new members that are in their first 6 months that would be exempt from scoring. That way, often asked questions that are new to the newbie won't be penalized. Those that have been here for 6 months or more should not be asking basic questions. If a person doesn't know how to conduct a search after 6 months then I question their seriousness.

10 posts

TheBillionCoin (TBC) means of payment on TripleClicks in Suggestion Box #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

18 hours ago

Personally, I'm holding out until the wooden nickels come into play.

33 posts

20 hours ago

Yes, the stars would be a popularity reflection, as are the likes. The voting panel would keep the guru badge legit.

33 posts

20 hours ago

Is that what I said? I said lengthy post have no quality? Do you think this is for soliciting ratings? The voting panel would still be in effect for it's purpose.

There is NO intent here to keep questions from being presented. In fact, that is one of the main reasons to have a forum, discussion.

33 posts

20 hours ago

The problem with likes, is it are not reflect the reality.

Around 2 years ago was SFI change the Forum Guru system to be by a Forum Panel instead of as it was before out from how many likes people get.

Why was SFI change that?
Simply because the likes was giving to both bad and good post.

I have very many times seen threads where many have give direct wrong information, but got a lot of likes, and those few, that were give the correct information had got no or few likes.

So in my eyes have likes in Forum NO REAL VALUE.

Many is giving likes to the person, not to the post. (someone they are know, sponsor, upline, downline ETC.)

So if the post had a bad quality, it is of course okay remove the likes too.

Best regards
Svend

Right, and the likes are a popularity contest anyway, and that's why I wouldn't change the voting panel for the guru badge. The stars would indeed reflect popularity.

Even movies have star ratings for popularity. Are they always in line with our personal taste? No, not always, but if a movie had a 5 star rating I would come closer to watching it if it was up against a 1 star movie (if I hadn't ever seen either movie).

33 posts

20 hours ago

No, that is NOT what the Moderators do. The Mods look for rules violations.

33 posts

20 hours ago

Manohar,I agree with you!
But I'm not joking!

The Moderators are doing their job. They don't want or need me.

33 posts

20 hours ago

I can see your concern, and you may very well be right. If we kept the voting panel system in place, it wouldn't really affect the guru badge at all.

33 posts

20 hours ago

I see your point, but I also know that it is to the extreme in the other direction. As far as the "Gery Star", and the Must Read", I wouldn't change that, as it does draw more attention to the better posts, but Gery doesn't have the time to read every post.

I don't think this would filter new affiliates that can't speak English well. I don't consider that a problem from my perspective. Those that post new threads on the same topic of 5 other threads that are still on the front page might see that posting a 6th thread on the same topic is not well received.

Just thoughts. Appreciate your views.

33 posts

1 day ago

I think a change in the method of rating forum post might strengthen the quality of posts. When we look at the announcements from SFI, they also come with a Star rating system

I think such a system would signal to the writer how his/her post is being received, and will slow down those posts that are less desired. Once people see what kind of posts are truly desired, it will attract more of the kind. Likewise, posts getting fewer stars will send a signal that this is NOT the desired type of posts.

Threads not maintaining a minimum level after a to-be-determined number of stars ratings have been cast, can be removed to preserve a higher quality forum.

I would leave the up/down vote that is seen only by the voting panel and not change that at all.

Thoughts? Tweaks?

14 posts

What should I say to Affiliates who say... in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

It's really a lot like dealing with animals. 6 months ago when I walked outside, the heifers would go running like I was going to put them on a hamburger bun today. Now:

and in fact:

They come to me! People are not that different. TRUST!

4 posts

How do I sign up my husband and other affiliates under me? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

6. A maximum of ONE SFI Affiliate per household is allowed. In addition, each SFI Affiliate should have his or her own access to the Internet via his or her own computer, tablet, or other mobile device. Personally Sponsored Affiliates(PSAs) and Personally Referred Members (PRMs) may not log in from the same device as their SFI sponsor/referrer.

Make sure you are familiar with the Affiliate Agreement on other issues too. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AffiliateAgreement?referrer=search

15 posts

How many recruits does it take for a strong income stream? in Team Building #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

That is awesome, Randy!

The two must have been very active PSAs, correct? Are they still in your downline? What methods did they use to produce enough income for you?

Yes, they are still with me. One is currently a STL, and the other is BTL, but has been STL too. Of course as they build their teams the matching VP become very helpful. Having CSA's have also been a boost as time has gone by.

14 posts

What should I say to Affiliates who say... in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

This person really spoke to this well - http://www.abbyofftherecord.com/2012/01/25/how-to-sell-when-you%E2%80%99re-not-a-salesperson/

Q: If someone is not used to being in the role of salesperson, how do they get over that hurdle of feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed about hawking their product?

A: First off, never try to act like a salesperson or it won’t be authentic. Also, people hate being told what to do. People buy when they think it was their idea to make the purchase, not because some salesperson told them to.

I live by a saying that I once heard: “Sales is simply a transfer of enthusiasm.” When you are an expert on something and you are passionate about what you do, it should be easy for you to speak or write about it enthusiastically. Your enthusiasm will translate to excitement in your audience, which is what will get them over the hump to make the purchase. So if you focus on being passionate and enthusiastic about your content, then you are selling.

Just don’t forget to make it about them: focus on how they’ll benefit from what you’re offering. If you take this approach, you’ll find that you don’t have to ask for the business, as people will be asking you to buy.

12 posts

I submitted my first SFI Ad today and it got approved! in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Your post inspired me to Submit 5 banners of my own for approval. 4 were instant approval, and 1 needed a minor fix.

22 posts

Has anyone has been successful in exchanging a CSA for someone in the same Country? in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

1 day ago

YES!!! I put about 300 in the exchange yesterday and received about 30 back, and several were in my Country. It's really not important to know who they were exchanged with. They are placed into a pool and matched as well as possible. Good luck!!!

14 posts

Inactive PSA in Getting Started #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Leonard, why not make use of the search bar above the threads.

Simply type in the word INACTIVE and the world of answers will open up to you.

10 posts

Posts on Walls and Boards in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #TripleClicks

1 day ago

I suggest you make tear-off strips at the bottom of these posters with your gateway link. This will make it easy for those seeing your poster to tear off a strip and take it home. If they just see the SFI they might just go home and google that, meaning you will lose the prospect. PUT YOUR LINK IN THEIR HAND.

10 posts

Inactive PSA now wants to start ECA in ECA Program #ECA

1 day ago

Yes! If he doesn't have a physical store, or internet store, he will have to get a sellers license, just as I did.

10 posts

Inactive PSA now wants to start ECA in ECA Program #ECA

1 day ago

"Or he should do a fresh registration under my ECA gateway link." Respectfully, this makes NO sense! There is nothing at all to gain by opting out for 6 months and then rejoin as an ECA. This should not even be given as an option. The person can focus on the ECA promotions and ignore what he doesn't care about.

15 posts

How many recruits does it take for a strong income stream? in Team Building #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

2 was enough for me to cover monthly expenses and have a little left over.