Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

160x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

Changin prices in TripleClicks Sales #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

16 hours ago

I think any edit needs approval. This protects TC from any monkey business.

13 posts

KOT behaves funny in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

16 hours ago

This is what Support is for. Please submit a ticket, we cannot fix this, and the forum is not for this kind of problem (see forum tips and rules).

18 posts

Your Screen Is Your Office in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

16 hours ago

Randy, the clue was in my reference to people for whom English is not their first language. That was codespeak for Africa, India, the rest of Asia, and the right-hand bit of the former Soviet Union, all of which are big sign-up sources for SFI. The very small number of people in those areas without a tablet or PC is a couple of billion. (I arrived at that figure by counting their toes and dividing by ten).

What about the one's that only had 1 foot?

18 posts

Your Screen Is Your Office in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

16 hours ago

Here are today's prices from my favourite store, TripleClicks:

7inch tablet with 438 VP $59.95
60 Tcards with 600 VP $27
20Tcredits with 363 VP $9.80

That's 1,401 VP with a $96.75 spend, so tweak it a little.

So why does SFI need to bundle something already bundled?

32 posts

Is SFI only for those who read? in Miscellaneous

16 hours ago

See, here is where the application is very subjective. Define - "READ".

I read text messages, does that count? I DON'T like reading most long articles or books, does that count? I'm not trying to be a wise guy at all. I am asking a sincere question - How do you define "Reader"?

At school (University) I didn't read a lot, but made Dean's Honor Roll with 3.8 average. Others told me they spent a LOT of time reading, yet I did much better than they did. My best friend use to get so mad because he would spend 2 days studying for an exam and I would come in and skim over a few notes just minutes before the test, and get a better grade. Am I smarter? NO! So you see, when I hear others talking about being a "Reader"or fail, I laugh!

39 posts

i m nw one pls tell me hw to make money fast. in Getting Started #Compensation

16 hours ago

I think maybe you entered the wrong door. Perhaps you were looking for the ATM machine. gd lk, I hp you fnd wht you r lkkng fr.

10 posts

Can we have a History recording system to of our total badges ! in Ask Gery #Leadership #Team Building

18 hours ago

Each Badge comes with a requirement. Meet the requirement - get the Badge. I agree totally with Andrew.

18 posts

18 hours ago

Well, how about throw in a desk and chair? I will also need a lamp, printer, and telephone. Okay, I'm being funny. I would be interested to know how many people don't have a PC or Tablet. I think that number would be very small.

16 posts

Good sponsor the first 30 days !!? in Team Building #Sponsor

18 hours ago

I would agree that the first 30 days are the most critical. Sponsors are under no official requirement as to level of support (except maintaining a minimum number of VP and logging in every 45 days), but certainly one would wonder why they are here if they are not interested in building their business.

21 posts

Need A Friend? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Yes! I am not soliciting friends here, I am telling those that might not know that they can use a2a to find those friends. In your case those from Bangladesh.

21 posts

Need A Friend? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Attention New Affiliates! Need a Friend?

SFI understands that we are social creatures, and as such we need like-minded individuals who will listen to us, as well as advise us. SFI created a lifeline that you don't really read too much about in the forum. It's called a2a. www.sfimg.com/a2a

• Create "buddy lists"
• Find a mentor
• Brainstorm and share tips and ideas
• Discuss SFI news
• Share successful marketing strategies for your region of the world
• Form local SFI support groups and organize local get-togethers

Sponsor never there for you? Find a friend to walk with through your journey into the SFI World. Search by gender, age, join date, common goals, and more.

For those that have been here a while it might be time to evaluate those on your list. When I say evaluate, it doesn't mean you look for "bad" people. It means you ask yourself if you are actually building friendships with your 10 people. Having NAMES on an a2a list is not the same as having FRIENDS.

Something to think about.

35 posts

22 Reasons to Love SFI in Miscellaneous #Team Building

1 day ago

Um, have you seen your JMT Gateway?

13 posts

What plans are there for the family, if an SFI Affiliate passes away? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #TripleClicks

1 day ago

That is up to each Affiliate. We are Contractors, not employees. SFI has no obligation (morally or legally) to plan for our families future in the event of death. SFI does go above and beyond in giving the Affiliate a path to plan and provide.

31 posts

Chasing Sticks in Miscellaneous #Leadership

1 day ago

Did you read my very first sentence?

31 posts

1 day ago

I agree, Wayne, and reading some of the responses from others it is indeed obvious that they didn't read the thread. I have already backed off quite a bit with what I read and respond to, maybe it's time for a deeper cut. I'm just seen as intolerant when I'm trying to cut some of the excess fat in order to enjoy the meat.

8 posts

Affiliate names in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

Because the signup processing is automated. There is no way for the system to sort real names from fake.

28 posts

Explanation of Warning in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

2 days ago

Well, here is your post, so that question answered. As far as someone saying " I shouldn't think that I will get more Guru votes for posting twice." - I was accused, but I'm completely in the dark about it. I never posted ANYTHING negative about you!

The only double post that I saw was from a different Affiliate! I really don't understand what happened. You know me, if I said it, I will gladly own it. Didn't happen!

31 posts

2 days ago

Yep, and I get the deeper meaning too! My dog won't chase them to begin with. I have to throw food, and then of course he won't bring that back!

Yesterday, momma groundhog was chasing my cat. A new sport maybe? Her baby was still pretty bold!

31 posts

2 days ago

Did you read my very first comment? "New people, kindly disregard."

Yes, the responses are quick, which encourages more laziness I imagine. Of course anything that warrants discussion falls into a different category. I'm not talking about discussion. I am talking about long-time affiliates asking questions that have not even been researched.

31 posts

2 days ago

You didn't have to research anything to answer did you? No, this is an OPINION post. No research/no sticks thrown.

31 posts

2 days ago

Yes, you are NEW to SFI and it is completely understandable. But, don't you think that after you have been here for several months that you will have enough initiative to at least look before you ask? By then you will be aware of all the helps, like search tools.

31 posts

2 days ago

Of course, Michael, we should give a generous amount of room to consider a person might have searched for an answer. A TRUE Leader will at least try to find an answer, respecting his/her peers time. I'm simply suggesting that people make an effort before they throw the stick. If they can't find it, fine, throw the stick. I've been off the porch a few times myself.

31 posts

2 days ago

Of course there are times when we have searched and cannot find something. I have done that myself. The POINT, is did they even look? Some things are so easy to find that you have to assume no effort was made. For example if I was to ask, "How do you play Time Machine?" when there is a TIPS box right there at the Time Machine entry box!

Biz Quiz is designed to encourage search so that one becomes proficient at finding things. With Search tools readily available it narrows the scope of reasonable questions.

Again, I'm not saying ALL questions are bad. I'm saying SOME people don't bother looking because one of their porch dogs will chase that stick for them.

31 posts

2 days ago

Yes, it's been discussed before and evidently it's time to revisit the subject. Ignorance is one thing, laziness is quite another. We have a lot of people anxious to help, and others anxious to ask!