Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

28 posts

I joined yesterday . What to do next? in Getting Started

3 hours ago

When answering someone please use the quote tool so we know who you are talking to.

16 posts

What if your PSA is not lucky with his PSAs? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 hours ago

“Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”
― Thomas Jefferson

You KEEP GOING!

17 posts

Missed announcement? in Miscellaneous

6 hours ago

Not every change is announced.

15 posts

WOW!!! That was quick! in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

6 hours ago

That's because some of these items are not really much of a discount, and some are still higher than retail elsewhere. I stopped looking at them because it was so easy to find the same product cheaper than the flips. When the original assigned retail value is inflated, it gives the illusion of a big discount on the flip. Delivery must have originated from a warehouse close by.

24 posts

Crypto in Miscellaneous

17 hours ago

There is too much acceptance and growth to discount what is happening.

"Transferring digital funds is becoming easier with the day by the use of growing technology. Smartphones and tablets make a cold, online transfer of money a more personal one. Many retail stores carry gift cards that can be bought with paper money. You plug a code into an online wallet, and the funds will be transferred to you." https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/

36 posts

Plan "B" in Suggestion Box #Marketing

21 hours ago

Brochures that are geared to our personal sites are a good tool. We just want to be mindful of the Affiliate Agreement.

Personally designed brochures should be strictly related to Branding YOU and YOUR personal website. They can relate who you are, what you do, and how it will benefit your reader.

Of course within your personal site you can place approved SFI advertising/Banners.

36 posts

22 hours ago

Yes, it is clear by his response, and my acknowledgement! Your point?

36 posts

22 hours ago

Gery already had the idea, I just missed it. Thank Gery.

36 posts

22 hours ago

So, you can make a better brochure? I'm sure as long as you don't violate any copyrights, you can do this. Of course it will be MUCH more expensive.

For the record, and let's be very clear, NO ONE is allowed to just take our materials, logos, etc. and create their own marketing materials. This is strictly prohibited, in fact.

I absolutely agree, and I should have been more clear. When I said rewrite in your own words, I am not saying to just make another brochure that imitates protected materials. Also, any advertising to SFI gateway must be approved.

It just doesn't make sense to try to rewrite this anyway.

36 posts

22 hours ago

So, you can make a better brochure? I'm sure as long as you don't violate any copyrights, you can do this. Of course it will be MUCH more expensive.

Better? Not sure as I still haven't tried.
But similar "Yes" without violating thecopyright.
The cost? No it's not that expensive, I called to find out and it alot lesser than I thought.

Glad you found a good deal. I have used printers quite a bit and find them to be very expensive. Of course it depends on a lot of different things such as quantity, quality of paper, multiple ink colors, etc.

The Company offers a great service with 5 rating stars, and they said that all they need is the information on the design.
So all i have to do is show them how I want the brochures to look and they can get them ready within few days.
Of course it will also depend on the quantity of brochures I want.
But it is very affordable.

Yes, you will need to rewrite in your words, without logo's (unless you get permission).

36 posts

23 hours ago

Better? Not sure as I still haven't tried.
But similar "Yes" without violating thecopyright.
The cost? No it's not that expensive, I called to find out and it alot lesser than I thought.

Glad you found a good deal. I have used printers quite a bit and find them to be very expensive. Of course it depends on a lot of different things such as quantity, quality of paper, multiple ink colors, etc.

2 posts

Richard Goranson is now a BTL! in Recognition

23 hours ago

Congratulations, Richard

36 posts

23 hours ago

36 posts

23 hours ago

From our December 5th announcement:

Within a few days we will be making available versions of the recently-announced Localvantia brochure and Rewardical brochure…that you can print yourself from your own printer. A little later, these will be made available in multiple languages, too. These new, optional flyers can accompany the Close Letter to provide more information to your merchants on Localvantia and Rewardical.

Obviously, I didn't recall that paragraph of the voluminous materials that are released. Thank you.

36 posts

23 hours ago

Okay, it was a post of yours that prompted my suggestion. Can you suggest other idea's?

2 posts

Mirtill Mádai is now a BTL! in Recognition

23 hours ago

Congratulations!

36 posts

1 day ago

Many people cannot afford the new brochures for the Localvantia program. I suggest that SFI provide a printable flyer for those people that (A) Simply can't afford the shipping (B) For those that don't need 50 copies.

I understand that making copies does not have the same high professional appearance, but it is better than nothing.

19 posts

Withdraw the share in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

People are free to spend, or not spend. If you go to a market and buy some fruit can you go back in 2 weeks and get your money back?

If his investments are wise, and he promotes well, his investments can generate commissions, which are calculated monthly. SFI is not a bank, but a business platform.

9 posts

I am not able to see my streak after wining Eager Zabera in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Well, that IS the definition of a streak, for sure. However, we know that in some places a streak is not a streak always, don't we. So the definition is applied selectively.

6 posts

Are MRP being replaced with Rewardicals in Ask Gery #Compensation #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Can any one please tell me what will happen to the existing MRPs I or other members have already got? Will they be exchanged as Rewardicals? If so what will be the ratio? Please help me anybody here with my questions. Thanks in advance.

Gery has said all that will be worked out. No worries!

24 posts

Combo Deal in Suggestion Box #Marketing

1 day ago

-----------------------------------------
Found this Link explaining many other time-saving shortcuts
www.smart-words.org/abbreviations/text.html

Thanks Mr. Wayne, for replying Mr. Randy. I was just busy, so i didn't noticed the notification for this. /;-?
Respectfully Mr. Randy, KMN! /;-) haha that means i am smiling while talking with you or to others. /;-?
And this /;-( a little disappointed feeling. Lol peace... Sir Randy! /;-?

Thanks for the response. Didn't know if it was graffiti, or gang signs. hahaha

24 posts

1 day ago

Gery has answered this in another ticket days ago.

Because there is many options it is not made in a combo packet, and there is no difference on the shipping price.
Because shipping from TC always is set out from the weight and size of the packet.

Best regards
Svend

Excuse me! I couldn't find the info, and while I read almost every post when I am up, some slip through the crack.

24 posts

1 day ago

Perfect! I had forgot that. Thank you, Sir.

24 posts

1 day ago

-----------------------------------------
Found this Link explaining many other time-saving shortcuts
www.smart-words.org/abbreviations/text.html

Yea, but no explanation for the hieroglyphics, and if you have to spend an hour looking it up is it saving anything?