Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

168x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

16 posts

Radio Advertising in Marketing #Marketing

4 hours ago

No, not at all. The target group is sports guys. If it had a bed (background) at all it might be the sounds at a sports game. Then you just lay out a hook. I have an easy to remember domain, which would be repeated multiple times, and it's done.

I have written and produced radio ads, so I could actually do my own. I will see what the rates are for this station and decide.

19 posts

No reason to be unsecured for Bitcoin in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Sales

7 hours ago

How do you control the world? (A) Control the Money (B) Control the Food Supply (C) Control the Media (D) Control the Church (E) Control Education

The frog has nearly reached the boiling point!

8 posts

Own tripleclicks store full time in TripleClicks Sales

7 hours ago

You can browse the stores at TripleClicks. Look at the reviews.

16 posts

8 hours ago

Radio stations tend to market to specific demographics, so you would need to know exactly who listens to any given station. The next thing you need to know is what kind of ad you want to present, and if you want a "hard sell" or "soft sell". Of course stations have writers that will produce it for you.

Usually radio advertising is affordable unless it's in some highly ranked show that can get a higher fee.

15 posts

Why are you an SFI Affiliate or Team Leader? in Getting Started #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

8 hours ago

Obviously, the higher the rank, the better the perks. I suggest making a chart (if you don't want to use things like the compensation plan) that shows the increased perks at each level.

I like this Benefits chart https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart?referrer=search

16 posts

9 hours ago

I have a personal website with a heavy sports theme. The SFI opportunity is neatly tucked into the pages. I am contemplating running radio CA's (commercial announcements) during a popular sports radio station in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I have sent an email to get rates. I know from my Broadcasting School days that ROS (Run of Station: ads can be played at anytime of day or night) were the cheapest way to go. Generally speaking, radio stations will try to get your ads where at least some are in good spots.

Usually ads targeted within a specific program are more expensive, and if you want a specific time, even more expensive still.

Question here is if anyone here has tried radio advertising?

36 posts

Do You Purchase More to Earn Badge Quest Points? in Compensation #Compensation #Contests #Marketing

9 hours ago

I beg your pardon! You are NOT going to tell me how to think! How arrogant! Savings with your purchases??? I have not in 4+ years found an item that I can buy at TC (that I use anyway) that is cheaper than I can get it elsewhere! NONE! ZERO!! NADA!! ZILCH!! I would love to find such an item!

"The Value with purchasing Via Triple Clicks and ECA Stores is priceless." - I'm glad you feel that way. You have saved "thousands"? I would love to see the proof!

I'm glad you feel like you are saving so much money. That doesn't mean everyone else is. You keep enjoying your "savings", I'm going to keep thinking about commissions!
From the top of my head. I was talking about the 4 years I have been with SFI
From NZ ECA face set of beeswax. Price $50 Saving hundreds.
Clothing for myself and daughter example shinny jeans. Cost $10 Price in NZ over $55 bought 4
Dress and Tops etc lots and lots with free shipping.
Deal of the Week first time. Projector I think cost was $89. Cost is NZ a couple of hundred.
Electrical goods for partner huge savings. Universal remote I think by memory was $55 Cost over hundred here.
We always look and buy different items. Adding them to my wish list then buying with commissions earned.
So no out of pocket cost.
The deal of the week the bands. I could go on and on.
I buy all my Xmas Presents via free shipping stores starting around October so they are delivered in time.
I have been doing this since 2013.

I suppose living in NZ magnifies the savings for you. Congratulations, a lot of people cannot say that. I've been here since 2013 also and like I said, I havn't found the first transfer item that I could save 1 penny.

You can't expect people that don't live where you live to think the same way. I could almost guarantee that I would have found every item you mentioned much cheaper here!

16 posts

Can we please have more products at T-Time in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

11 hours ago

Dear Uche, advertising at T-Time is I think not open to ECAs, this is for TCredit Products and perhaps SFI products.

ECA's DO advertise there quite often. I advertised there myself, in the past.

19 posts

13 hours ago

The dollar isn't backed by gold or silver. We went off the gold standard years ago. It's a complete fiat currency. That's why the Federal Reserve can print as much as they want.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, has a limited quantity that can be "mined" by design. It's backed by a very high level of cryptography and the way the blockchain works. There is no way to forge Bitcoins like there is paper money. All transactions are logged in the blockchain, making it virtually impossible to forge transactions as well.

However, there is still a couple of big issues. (A) Volatility, in which many experts (not that everyone in the forum is not an expert, I know I am not) say that volatility alone is a big reason to keep a minimum investment in Bitcoin. (B) Hacking, which HAS been a problem in the past, and the bigger it grows, the more attractive it becomes to hackers.

"The blockchain is the universal record of all bitcoin transactions. Each computer running the bitcoin software keeps a copy of the ledger encoded in its system. And every time a group of transactions are processed by bitcoin’s global network, they must be checked against each computer’s stored copy of the blockchain.

This digital ledger is both one of the biggest assets of bitcoin-like currencies and one their biggest liabilities. Because once a piece of information has been added to the blockchain, it can’t be altered, and that makes it difficult to remedy thefts." http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitfinex-hack-shows-how-bitcoins-blockchain-can-be-a-liability-2016-08-03

I certainly understand the concerns about volatility in the market. Fraudulent transactions, however, are virtually impossible. This is one of the reasons that other industries are starting to adopt blockchain technology in other industries such as healthcare and education, where precision record keeping is critical. I'm including two images here, one that shows how blockchain technology works and another one showing why altering transactions is so difficult. As far as hacking, yes, if your Bitcoin is stored in an online wallet, there is always that risk. It's akin to the same risk you take any time you make a purchase online with a credit or bank card. The best place to store your bitcoin is in an offline wallet on your own computer or on a thumb drive.

Thanks, Michael, I appreciate your response. The first image you use is totally too small and complicated. The 2nd image serves your purpose better, I think.

It's interesting to watch the movement at http://www.coindesk.com/price/

Thanks for the feedback, Randy. I'm working on my phone today as my laptop is dead. It's hard to tell if images are an appropriate size when my screen is so small, lol.

What goes up, must come down.

16 posts

13 hours ago

Hi Randy.
Thank you for enlightening me.
I had no Idea that was the Case.
Regards
Monika T

I figured that was the case. I know from experience, LOL.

36 posts

Do You Purchase More to Earn Badge Quest Points? in Compensation #Compensation #Contests #Marketing

13 hours ago

I beg your pardon! You are NOT going to tell me how to think! How arrogant! Savings with your purchases??? I have not in 4+ years found an item that I can buy at TC (that I use anyway) that is cheaper than I can get it elsewhere! NONE! ZERO!! NADA!! ZILCH!! I would love to find such an item!

"The Value with purchasing Via Triple Clicks and ECA Stores is priceless." - I'm glad you feel that way. You have saved "thousands"? I would love to see the proof!

I'm glad you feel like you are saving so much money. That doesn't mean everyone else is. You keep enjoying your "savings", I'm going to keep thinking about commissions!

16 posts

14 hours ago

It's easy to call on ECA's to advertise, but they still have to pay for that space. It's easy to spend other people's money, LOL.

19 posts

14 hours ago

The dollar isn't backed by gold or silver. We went off the gold standard years ago. It's a complete fiat currency. That's why the Federal Reserve can print as much as they want.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, has a limited quantity that can be "mined" by design. It's backed by a very high level of cryptography and the way the blockchain works. There is no way to forge Bitcoins like there is paper money. All transactions are logged in the blockchain, making it virtually impossible to forge transactions as well.

However, there is still a couple of big issues. (A) Volatility, in which many experts (not that everyone in the forum is not an expert, I know I am not) say that volatility alone is a big reason to keep a minimum investment in Bitcoin. (B) Hacking, which HAS been a problem in the past, and the bigger it grows, the more attractive it becomes to hackers.

"The blockchain is the universal record of all bitcoin transactions. Each computer running the bitcoin software keeps a copy of the ledger encoded in its system. And every time a group of transactions are processed by bitcoin’s global network, they must be checked against each computer’s stored copy of the blockchain.

This digital ledger is both one of the biggest assets of bitcoin-like currencies and one their biggest liabilities. Because once a piece of information has been added to the blockchain, it can’t be altered, and that makes it difficult to remedy thefts." http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitfinex-hack-shows-how-bitcoins-blockchain-can-be-a-liability-2016-08-03

I certainly understand the concerns about volatility in the market. Fraudulent transactions, however, are virtually impossible. This is one of the reasons that other industries are starting to adopt blockchain technology in other industries such as healthcare and education, where precision record keeping is critical. I'm including two images here, one that shows how blockchain technology works and another one showing why altering transactions is so difficult. As far as hacking, yes, if your Bitcoin is stored in an online wallet, there is always that risk. It's akin to the same risk you take any time you make a purchase online with a credit or bank card. The best place to store your bitcoin is in an offline wallet on your own computer or on a thumb drive.

Thanks, Michael, I appreciate your response. The first image you use is totally too small and complicated. The 2nd image serves your purpose better, I think.

It's interesting to watch the movement at http://www.coindesk.com/price/

36 posts

14 hours ago

Thank you Maree for your reply.

I now Purchase and spend more TCredits, and Buy more from TC Direct and ECAs -- like Guaranteed PSAs and the Builder Bundle.

Stephen D

Are you saying that the Badge Quest Program is your motivation for Builder Bundle and Guaranteed PSA's? You wouldn't purchase these items to build a Team as motivation?
NO this is not what I am saying. I said I like the Badge quest.
It shows my achievements.
I am saying as a team we purchase T Credits Spend T Credits Win T Credits etc.
I teach my leaders how to grow our team. Support members ECA Stores etc.
Receiving REAL Products with our purchases, being rewarded at the same time.

What??? I didn't ask YOU that question!

19 posts

15 hours ago

If someone doesn't think like you it's "crap"? No problems? Sir, you have a problem with reality. Bitcoin may be the next big thing, but to say there have been no problems is straight out false!

16 posts

15 hours ago

That advertising space is paid for. If more ECA's promote within, there could be more variety. When there is no bought space to run, you will see TC Direct products.

29 posts

Why should you purchase PSAs & How it will be benifited? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

16 hours ago

Dear Randy,
Thank you for your information. It seems that I have read Compensation Plan many times. Anyway, this post I threaded for my downline & other's member as well as for myself so that we can understand the importancy of recruitment PSAs. And I know diffirent leader 's has diffirent motivational opinions on it which may not available in the link given above. I saw there is a great reflection on this matter in SFI, so let's share all of our opinions in a one place here. So that our team members can follow it, who are in a dilemma for purchasingPSAs
Best Regards
AL M

Sir, you asked a question, and I gave where an easy answer may be found. You can teach your downline through Team letters and stream posts. Recruiting PSA, any way you can, has potential value.

19 posts

16 hours ago

6 posts

beware..and plese Gery approve my post in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

18 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

Beware of this fake lady...sfi should take notice in Miscellaneous

18 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

24 posts

Time Mashine - Wonder Woman in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

19 hours ago

5. Do not post comments or engage in discussions regarding any contest in progress (such as Spin & Win and Time Machine) or the day's Biz Quiz questions and answers.

10 posts

Localvantia in Ask Gery

20 hours ago

All SFI affiliates with the minimum rank of Executive Affiliate (EA), can start pre-registering their local merchants. There is no reason to tell PRM's (We are not allowed to contact them anyway) as this program is in Pre-Launch.

11 posts

Team bilding in Team Building #Team Building

20 hours ago

You are 100% CORRECT! It seems that many just can't understand the simple truth that you present here. They are overwhelming their new affiliates because they are not trusting SFI.