Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

25 posts

E365 Daily Drawing Winner! in Recognition #Contests #E365

1 day ago

Congratulations! You have taken the right steps and on track. Keep it up to be the top winner again. Sad to say that many new affiliates don't take this contest seriously. Many may think that this is of not much value and a year to wait for the grand draw. Exchange 500 rts you earn 6 tcredits.($11.94), or 2 CSAs or 166 vps. It's not easy to buy out of our own pocket when every cent means money.

18 posts

Question on Payback on new Comp Plan in Compensation #Compensation

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

My First Commission Update from SFI in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

This is just the beginning my friend. There are more to come. As compared with the old Compensation Plan, the new compensation plan is very much better. As EA/BTL in old compensation plan, I hardly earned that much of commission at all. Within 2 months you have earned commission. Now that you have 500 CSAs, that will help you to earn more.

For affiliates who did not take up the offer, it is something of the past and may not be made available again.

6 posts

All time Top player (Eager Zebra) Points in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

I play all EZ games excluding PTP. Win or lose there are funs and frustrations.

28 posts

September Commission- where to from here? in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

At time we feel discouraged by the poor performance of our PSAs. But it doesn't put us down. Thank you to SFI with the new compensation plan. A few active CSAs will help to contribute some income.

9 posts

More To Life Than Money/For Present & Future SFI Movers in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Hi bro. Bruce, you're a great moral teacher. Money cannot buy everything. Money can do wonders if and when we use it properly. If we are too calculative in our financial dealing and every single cent looks like a bulldozer tire, then we have no friend. Our friend is only money. No money no friend! The richest person may not be happy even though he has all the things he wants. But the poor man is happy because he's not worry about what happen to what he has.

7 posts

Request to move 'End Game' button in Hidden in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

I click to END the game when I cannot answer the puzzles Secondly I click the END when the game is over and start a new game..... and click 'Continue'. So far I haven't made that kind of mistake.

7 posts

The urgency of contacting new PSAs in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Upon receiving notification of new PSAs, I send them Welcome E-card immediately plus emails. It's good to receive negative or positive responses. At least we know they are real humans. They are not robots. They are alive. It's normal that they say they don't understand the program. They are not interested so they opt-out.

13 posts

Activity of PSAs and PRMs in Marketing #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Whether from SFI or ECAs, they are more or less the same in performance- Mostly inactive or even with faulty email addresses. Yes, I received a bunch of 20 PSAs and more and not even one responded. They began with 0 vps and ended up with 0 vps after a year. I'm also wondering where they came from. I hope they were not picked from out of the blue without filling their registration forms with SFI.
Any how I do buy hoping that they will respond.

26 posts

How much do I need to invest in this job, if you do not have any PSAs? in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

With auto delivery of 1 unit S-Builder @ $22.00 and Bundle Builder @ $55.00.

19 posts

What is the reason you love SFI apart for making money online? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

Do you think Astro Auctions is a good choice? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

6 days ago

No doubt that every one will win something in AA. Top bidders will surely win more and bigger prizes. If you depend on winning rewardicals, by putting in 1 or 2 tcredits, for an auction, you may not be able to cover the cost of 1 tcredit. You need 77 rewardicals to exchange for 1 tcredit. If you only win 30 rewardicals in the auction, as an example, it's not enough to exchange for 1 tcredit. The consolation is that you will also win other prizes like vps, matches, moves or clues, extra entries into the daily crown contest. I play small so I expect small prizes. Only if you are lucky to win more rewardicals in supernova or rocket box jackpots. Keep on playing moderately.

7 posts

How do I earn VersaPoints, CSAs and Rewardicals? in Getting Started #CSA #Rewardical #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Go through your Launchpad again for versapoints and rewardicals. For CSA, you can buy through winning the PB, upgrade to EA and TL and get a share of free CSAs.

8 posts

Welcome To The Future in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing

9 days ago

5 posts

The rising entrepreneur in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Localvantia #Rewardical

10 days ago

If you mean to become a localvantia merchant go to this site//www.localvantia.com/Merchant/Register? Or place your cursor after the support tab above and you will see Localvantia.

9 posts

Marketing, Ego & Relationships in Marketing #Getting Started #Localvantia #Sales

11 days ago

That is to say, "Don't judge the book by its cover but by its content". From there we can give comments or judgement. One of the reasons why new affiliates remain inactive because they don't bother to read and understand the mechanism of SFI business. Unless and until they have read and understand this business, then they will know that this business is a long term gain. It takes time to build. In most of our cases here, it's our potential customers who will lose the business because they fail to read and know the type of business SFI is operating. They shy away when they see by a glance/by appearance that so much things they have to know and do.

Don't blame ourselves because of other's fault. There's no time to pick and choose. We welcome every affiliate into our team. We wait for their response any time until they disappear after one year being inactive in SFI business. If they are not interested, what and how much can we do?

65 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

11 days ago

I agree with you, Helen. High bidders can easily win AA and PB at the same time with auto bid on. Small bidders will shy away or put low bids in AA or try their luck with small bids in PB. As I depend entirely on auto delivery, I will not take the risk to spend more on buying tcredits even though I may have some in rewardicals as contingency. Well, the rich become richer and the poor become poorer.
The more they win, the more they become excited and they will go for more....

14 posts

What sort of a person are you? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi, bro. Antony. You are describing 2 people with different characters and understanding of the same situation. Nevertheless both are correct, except each looks at different angle. One appreciates the content as half full being positive ,judging from the bottom of the pot. The other one sees the content as half empty, judging from the top and not really appreciates and value of the content-negative judgement and expecting more. That's human.

In life the road to success can be accessed in two ways.- one being hard, slow and painful but sure way while the other is fast, high risk and against the rule of law and morality. In SFI business, those who want quick money will not stay long in business, while those who work their ways patiently with determination will go through. Only time can tell.

10 posts

Status for Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

Rebid auctions may take more than one day for fueling and ready for launching. Just wait for your email to notify you that the auction has completed and ready to claim your prizes,

11 posts

Need more info for Astro VIP in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

Two, three or more bids per day with an average of 2 auctions per day to make 60 auctions on or before 30 days are over with minimum 1 tcredit per auction. Buy 60 tcredits @ $1.99 each with 102 vps. each. However, you cannot really follow strictly, To me it's costly. So you may use rewardicals to exchange for tcredits or vps. to save cost. Qualify to play and win T-time game and win tcredit everyday.

Play AA to win rewardicals and vps plus other prizes

11 posts

New month welcome address in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

13 days ago

Hoping that they will log in, open their emails, read with their eyes open wide and getting excited about it. Start working on this 2nd day of October. 30 days to go to see the results.

6 posts

Rely on new PSAs & CSAs in Team Building #Team Building

13 days ago

There are more rotten eggs in the basket. But it doesn't mean that the good ones are going to rot so soon? We only need 5 active PSAs to build up our business. We just need 1% out of 500 PSAs to be active through all the levels in years to come, we are sure to reach our DTL. We need patient and commitment. These are the pillars that form a strong foundation of our business. CSAs are our supporters and they too, contribute to our income.

Who are to be blamed for non active PSAs/CSAs? The dealers? No. The PSAs/CSAs? No. The dealers say, "You buy, I sell with no guarantee of active PSAs/CSAs." PSAs/CSAs - the sleeping giants-need time to wake them up. Just wait and see active PSAs/CSAs will emerge. We need to communicate with them, by sending the emails, newsletters, etc . This is a number game! But it doesn't mean the more the better. Just the quality that matters. Keep on recruiting to replace cancelled or opt-out affiliates.

16 posts

How can I be a sellers of TCredits? in Sales #Localvantia #Sales #TCredits

14 days ago

Who else need tcredits other than your PRMs, PSAs and CSAs? These are the peoples who need tcredits to earn vps and rewardicals. If they are active, they will surely need tcredits. You can promote other SFI products and other products from ECAs and RECAs.

5 posts

Wear The Proper Attitude Today - U & Team!!! in Team Building #Team Building

14 days ago

Positive thinking will sustain and persevere any odds coming our way without giving up easily.