SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

4 posts

scoreboard in Miscellaneous

16 hours ago

At a glance, the chart will tell me my daily vps, my sales and my monthly vps that lead to determine my rank at the end of the month. I'm not sure how it looks like if I don't log in daily. Now my sales and my daily vps are in a straight line. If I increase my sale/purchase, how does the graph looks like.? I would suggest that the chart should include the daily vps graph i.e if there is no vps earned on the day/date for doing the daily tasks, the graph should go down at 0. This will tell the affiliates that they have not earned any vps for doing the daily tasks. This should not include any vps earned from the other sources. The chart is good for busy affiliates who don't have much time to read.

At any cost, I would like to see my graphs are going up or straight but not going down. For that something must be done to show positive effort.

36 posts

Inactive CSA's, PSA's and PRM's from rewardical redemption in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Rewardical

1 day ago

Nothing new. Whether the sources from rewardicals, SFI, RECA or ECAs, they do not make much different. Some have a few thousands of them in their genealogy but only 1%(if lucky) are active. but most are 99% inactive. I hope that you will get the 1% in your team. There is no guarantee. Only in AA that you are guaranteed to win prize(s) if you play with minimum 1 tcredit. There's no choice not to have PSAs/CSAs. Those inactive ones will disappear after 365 days or earlier. So you need to maintain their existence in your genealogy.

8 posts

Getting Vps & become EA quickly in Team Building #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

1 day ago

It's rather unfortunate that most affiliates are satisfied as affiliates, inactive or 'live today for today and tomorrow will take of itself' mentality. Many may not be aware or botherless about this business from day 1 in SFI until they are thrown into the dumping site 365 days later. As an affiliate, you may be alone or with inactive PSAs and CSAs. You are part of a team but not a team leader yet. How to proceed to be a leader is to lead the way and motivate your downline? Can a blind man lead the blind man? Will they both fall into the drain? First step is to be EA. New compensation plan gives you a better incentive.

If you think that being affiliate, you still can earn from the purchase of your PRMs. Yes. How many of your PRMs are active buyers? Non in my list. If I depend on my PSAs, I earn $0. But my lifeline is active CSAs who are PSAs/TL of active teams. In the same way I also contribute income to them as my co-sponsors. In business, you cannot get something out of nothing. You reap what you sow. There is light at the end of the tunnel if you are persistence and determined.

With many changes in SFI business, I cannot afford to relax and just be satisfied with day to day operation. From my ranking in the leaderboard, I know that my position is changing every day. I have to do more to catch up! With shopify you can search for any product, you want to buy or sell.

5 posts

SACRIFICE, WORTHY OF in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 days ago

"Give and take" To get something we need to give up certain things in exchange or totally give out as sacrifice. We cannot have everything that can fulfill our satisfaction and needs. If we consider SFI as a business, like any other businesses to generate income, our priority of the day is to carry out our business in SFI. If we think SFI business is a hobby or pastimes, then we are not committed to do business. We do it as and when we want to do. So are we looking forward for success when we do nothing to deserve it? A rich man does not born rich by himself. He inherits the wealth from his parents/grandparents.
How did his parents/grandparents get the wealth? They might have struggled to possess it. Fortunately SFI business can be passed down to next of kin. But most are starting from scratch as affiliates. Is there any short cut to success?

6 posts

Are You Too Late????? in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

NOW is the right time to start. Not tomorrow. Not next month. Not next year. Time waits for no men! Once you put your hands on the plow, don't look back. Move on.

6 posts

Badges For Accomplshments!!! in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Every time you earn a badge or upgrade your badge is a sign of progress and accomplishment towards success. It motivates oneself and an encouragement to others. Let's celebrate together with admiration and satisfaction and go for more!

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Prove your persistence. Maintain your BTL and opti-build. Don't worry about being DD. Without DD you still can be successful. Build up your team. DD can drop off.

12 posts

Could you add reminder about doing ratings to Stream Tab? in Suggestion Box

6 days ago

If you are asking on behalf of those new affiliates who don't know or irregular log in, then I agree. But if they are familiar with the To Do List, there should be no problem. Let us be consistent in doing this business because of rapid changes now and then which we may miss to follow.

10 posts

What if? in Suggestion Box

6 days ago

If they are thinking of building a real business, go for Bundle Builder. Bundle Builder has tcredits, PSAs and CSAs, vps and rewardicals.

18 posts

i cant continue like this in Getting Started

7 days ago

Not all sponsors are financially sound. They too are struggling to achieve their goals. They may not be able to help financially. If you are asking them to help you for the 3rd time to be EA, then you are not really helping yourself as an independent entrepreneur which we all want to be.

If you are not financially stable, just follow my simple steps to keep my SFI business going and be a Team Leader every month without extra cost from your own pocket.
Follow the 3 steps Plan. @ www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps?referrer=search.
The few $ income from your CSAs may be able to help you to buy a few tcredits to earn vps. 1 tcredit cost $1,99 can earn you 102 vps. If you log in daily and do the daily tasks, these will help you to save cost and only need to buy tcredits to top up your vps to qualify for EA.. Use your rewardicals wisely.

6 posts

Open & Honest Feedback in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Lack of clarity!!! in Marketing #Compensation #Rewardical

7 days ago

I assume that all goods purchased and delivered are free shipping unless stated otherwise. If unable to deliver, SFI has the right to hold back the money and do the refund.

5 posts

Stay the Cause with zero performing members in Team Building #Team Building

8 days ago

The sad old stories that every affiliate/team leader has to go through. Whether you bought from SFI Tripleclicks or ECAs/RECAs seem to make little difference in responses. I don't question how they got them. But I question the affiliates themselves what they are really looking for. Unlike other internet business, SFI doesn't need registration fee in order to earn. What we earn is through sales and sponsoring.

SFI business is not for those who seek for instant cash and for those who are not willing to learn. In all businesses, we need to learn and apply what we know to develop the business. Just keep on sending group mails. When come to Anniversary with 0 vps, just congratulate them for being in SFI for a year as affiliates with 0 progress.. For those in the RED, let them be thrown out into the rubbish bin as "junks" when the time comes. They need our attention and support if only they are active. Why 'bark' at the 'dead' trees which are only good and ready to chop down as firewood? A good tree will produce good fruits.

21 posts

I was amazingly surprised...! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Congrats! If we don't try, we never know. It's a game of chance.

38 posts

Just my thoughts on retention of PSA in Compensation #Compensation

10 days ago

I don't think that you can motivate a person if he doesn't need what you want him to have or to do. You may have exhausted all avenues to motivate him. Don't waste your time but rather go for others who need. How do you feel when you congratulate the affiliates "Happy Anniversary" when nothing has been done? It just like telling a person that he is still around. just like before!

11 posts

HIDDEN — Setting Goal in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

You can be the top winner with your knowledge and skill. The more you play and more familiar with the words, the easier and faster you can guess the crossword puzzles. More credits should be given to those who can answer correctly even though English is not their official language.

9 posts

Have You Eliminated ALL Options To Retreat, Except To succeed... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Hi, Capt
You give courage and motivation to all affiliates to DTLs.Once we step into the boat with both feet, don't look back. Keep on sailing to reach our destination. Your persistence will pay you. Where there's a will, there's a way. Move on!

17 posts

the new Executive Speedster badge in Compensation #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

12 days ago

My understanding is with this new badge, we are no longer waiting for the end of the month to be EA. So we can reschedule our auto-delivery between 1st to the 10th of the month. Soon may be with other TL badges?

23 posts

i give up in Getting Started

13 days ago

Too soon to give up! Take a break and put on the vacation mode?

26 posts

Ea level commission in Getting Started #E365 #VersaPoints

13 days ago

You are not guaranteed to earn commission if you advance to EA without making sales through your PRMs, PSAs or CSAs. You don't earn any commission from your own purchase. So watch out for the word "guarantee" which is often wrongly used and interpreted to lure the prospects. Only in AA that you are guaranteed to win prize(s) with minimum of 1 tcredit.

30 posts

Addressing the injustice of Denial of DD Status in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

No comment. I was a DD before but because the criteria is set by SFI I lost my DD. If there is such unfair practice, unethical approach, bias and marginalize, sooner or later the effected affiliate will quit. Even without DD, I will support my PSAs/CSAs who are willing to work and perform. It's ok for me even though my upline don't need or recognize my support.

9 posts

Suggestions( Rewardical Token) in Getting Started

16 days ago

What's your priority? If versapoints is your priority, then exchange your rewardicals, how many vps you want. The remainder you can exchange with other products listed in Rewardicals.Take one product at one time.

5 posts

Marketing Intestinal Fortitude-(Guts Folks)-Do U Have? in Marketing #Marketing

17 days ago

Bro. Bruce has the wisdom to share his knowledge. Unfortunately, those who are not familiar with marketing in particular and business jargon in general are lost and shy away. To them business is hard to understand and develop. But if they are willing to learn, and apply these knowledge, they soon will be good marketeers and successful sales people.

I believe that most active sponsors are ready to help these PSAs. But what type of assistance and support they need? You ask them, no response. The business looks difficult at first sight and shy away. Or they were not aware that they have registered with SFI. No guts to start? There is nothing to lose to start with free business. If they don't like it, they can opt out. At least they have learned something about SFI. A small fraction of active affiliates are those who have discovered great opportunities in SFI business. Open their eyes to opportunities and not instant cash which can be misleading.

6 posts

Planning Your Progress ( SFI Team Building) in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

Progress is not about overstepping or short cut the process to success. It is about following the process step-by-step- to achieve the desired result. Going through and understand the concept of marketing and business management in SFI, the Launchpad must be read, followed and applied. Readers are leaders.