Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

19 posts

Didn't get my Challenger badge with gold trim for November? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi!

This can be very useful.

Powerful new E365 2.0 has arrived!
news.sfimg.com/2016/06/06/powerful-new-e365-2-0-has-arrived/

Have a nice weekend!

Lado

19 posts

Genealogy information unclear in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #VersaPoints

7 days ago

HI!

Sincerely, Mr KRISHNENDU M., but unfortunately, this information is not true.
Eligible matching VPs are only from PSAs and CSAs with status EA and higher (Team Leaders).

Regards,

Lado

19 posts

Genealogy information unclear in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Hello!

Any information, including the one we do not like, has its own message and indicates what to do.It is true, that everyone interprets information in their own way.I disagree with advice.

How would it be, to take a step in the direction that "ineligible become eligible?" Perhaps one of the "Non-EA" is just your future DTL?

It's always time to ignore it.Let it be a word and action,ignore,really the last act for which, there must be a very very serious reason.

See the Big picture!

Regards,

Lado

7 posts

Rank Down in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

HI!

Just a suggestion, look here:

New Active Sponsor policy -new-45-day-roll-up-policy

news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/

Have a nice day!

Lado

33 posts

When does Sponsor's welcome message stop showing up each month? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

15 days ago

Hi!

It's really unusual.What to do and/or how to get rid of this,options are placed at the bottom of this letter.Simply scroll down to :

This message has been sent to you by SFI (http://www.sfimg.com/) on behalf of...

and select one of the options and one click on the link ... done!

Have a nice day!

Lado

20 posts

Can we correct bad emails in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

20 days ago

Hello!

When I have sent a welcome letter, I received this message:

" Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to (xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxx@yyyyy.comzzzzzzzzz) because the domain (yyyyy.comzzzzzzzzz) couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again. "

Yes, I improved the domain and sent it successfully to the addressee.

(This post and forum rules have made me "send" a TICKET to SUPPORT.)

Have a nice Sunday!

Lado

46 posts

I think my EA will be lose this month. in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

Hi!

With respect, the answer is fine.Just one small correction: 1 TCredit is 150 MRPs.

Have a nice weekend!

Lado

13 posts

Transferred of VP in VersaPoints #CSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi!
but Not yet available. This also comes to light at the right time.

Have a nice day!

Lado

6 posts

Unlimited VP from the last two sections in VersaPoints #E365 #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi!

It is also very good to look here:

19 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search

Good Luck!

Lado

5 posts

3 CSAs won in Pricebenders Auction. Procedure? in Pricebenders #CSA #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hi!

Have to ad Just reminder: It is necessary to achieve EA status.

Good Luck!

Lado

14 posts

Help with PRM in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi!

Probably the question is an inactive member of your team who decided to start again.
After one year of inactivity Hi/her became your PRM(TC member).When he re-entered, he became your new SFI member with a new enrollment date and an "old" SFI ID and data.I also have one such after about 2 years of "sleep".Attention paid me (too)low SFI ID, according to the date of registration.I found it in my personal list of all registered in SFI.Note:Since March 2014, I regularly keep my list of newly signed PSAs and PRMs.
I suggest you, see a list of your PRMs.I believe you will find him right there.

Never give up on the dormant!

Good Luck!

Lado

48 posts

Happy Nigeria's 57th Independence in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hi!

Happy Independence Day to Nigeria's People!

Enjoy your great day!

Lado

7 posts

Signing Bonus verses Action Bonus in Getting Started #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hello!

Please,read this:

Presenting…Class Cash!

news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/

Have a nice day!

Lado

7 posts

Experiencing problems in ECA Program #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi!

I have to ad this:
For marketing products for the companies I'm representing - Do you have permission from companies to sell their products? You have two good ways to do this:

1.)Invite them in TC as your ECA
2.) You still have time to become EA,to participate in Localvantia Pre-Launch!

news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/

Good Luck

Lado

35 posts

TripkeClicks Booster Club in Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello!

The answer may be here:

Introducing…TripleClicks Booster Club!
news.sfimg.com/2017/02/07/introducing-booster-club/

Greats!

Lado

11 posts

Governments will close down bitcoin and cryptocurrencies if .... in Compensation

2 months ago

Hello!

IMHO, is just a war: money against cryptocurrency and vice versa.Both have hellish strong reasons.How many people, so many opinions. POV.

Have a nice day!

Lado

29 posts

Wow! Three days at a row. in Recognition

2 months ago

Hi!

Congratulations!

Unpredictable, capricious lady Lucky, favors persistent.

Have a nice day!

Lado

13 posts

Key code index in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA

2 months ago

Hi!

I never found that letters should not be used.Or maybe I missed some information?

Have a nice Sunday!

Lado

21 posts

Upcoming Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

2 months ago

Hello!

Every day I was looking for the prediction of upcoming auctions and nothing found.I'm not looking for anymore.I read in one of the news that there are no more upcoming auctions.

(NOTE:I do not remember the date and address,but a document where I had all the important personal and other matters recorded,as well as other documents,they disappeared after a fresh installation of the Windows Operating System.I am seeing such losses from 2015.)

Good Luck!

Lado

8 posts

Problem with PSA in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

HI1

Use the contacts as you wish:PSA Mailer,CSA Mailer,TeamMail,SFI CHAT,STREAM tab, his e-mail address and last but not least: SKYPE and a large selection of audio-visual chat rooms with additional features
Phone contact? Opinions differ.How many facts PROS, there are many more CONS.

Good Luck!

Lado

31 posts

Red Ribbon/Strip background colour of Notice in Suggestion Box

3 months ago

Francis,
Thanks for the response.
I do not have problem with buttons, I like them. It is the strip.
But it can also mean a "WARNING" also.
Never mind, I'll have to wait till the end of the month.
Regards & Best Wishes...

Hi!

The point of the "dispute" lies here:

" Francis,...But it can also mean a "WARNING" also.
Never mind, I'll have to wait till the end of the month. ..."

Wait until the red ribbon disappears? Once the ribbon disappears, it also means that there is nothing more to buy.So, Why and What to wait until the end of the month?

Regards,

With all respect,

Lado

31 posts

Red Ribbon/Strip background colour of Notice in Suggestion Box

3 months ago

Francis,
Thanks for the response.
I do not have problem with buttons, I like them. It is the strip.
But it can also mean a "WARNING" also.
Never mind, I'll have to wait till the end of the month.
Regards & Best Wishes...

Hi!
I do not want to discuss about the word "WARNING".But, I can only say "Thanks for such messages!" Without them, a lot of opportunities and important messages would fly away from me.
And "...wait till the end of the month." On what? To run to your door an unpredictable lady LUCKY?
Have a good Luck!
Lado
Hello Ladislav,
This message will go away at the end of August.
"... ... ... ... ... Here’s how YOU can grab 5 PSAs and 15 CSAs for yourself today:
Just place an order for this special 60 TCredits Pack anytime between now and the end of August. It’s that simple: Buy 60 TCredits for just $25.50 and get 5 new PSAs and 15 new CSAs added to your team! ... ... ... ... ..."
Reference: Grab 5 FREE PSAs & 15 FREE CSAs! August 21, 2017 by csi4admin
Regards...

Hi!

I did not ask for a dedication.You completely missed the thread.

Regards
Lado

5 posts

E-Card query. in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi!

The idea is not bad.We have a lot of control already in the program itself (VP Ledger, MRP Ledger....)Personally, I had problems finding, receiving and sending, e-mail and other forms of messages.I soon solved this problem.
What do you think, for example, of keeping a conversation log with your PSAs (1st Gen)As well as with all members of your Downline?I do this regularly (already three full years.)Very helpful and great help when working with the team.I'm covering all possible forms of conversations.(Such as: E-mail, SFI mesenger, SFI CHAT,E-Cards, Stream, etc.)All in one document.Depending on the intensity of communications, or every month, a new document (named after the month) or on a two-month basis.As needed. Another big plus I know exactly what I have already done, and so I know what to do with it in the next step. Name this as you wish - I say this, controlling myself.

These are really very sensitive data, which is why they are also stored properly, encoded on an external drive.(They will soon be in my personal cloud.)

Good Luck!

Lado

23 posts

Malfunctoning in zackJack in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hello,Tanja!

About the Operating System, I keep the comment.With full steam I am preparing (learning) for regular use of LINUX. I have Windows Defender completely turned off.You can try using at the same time with Windows Defender any other antivirus and/or AntiMalware program. My antivirus program is of type, TOTAL CARE. Antimalware also separately - with integrated protection such as rootkits, ransomware...A good idea is also the fine setting of the firewall(note:It's true, that the firewall in the windows also has options for settings,but,Although I already know something about, I do not like mess with these settings.I'm helping me with an external program of type Windows Fire Wall Control.
Potraži na webu,kako isključiti njuškala integrirana u OS.I have lost many SFI-related documents, from integrated trackers and other fakes.

Good Luck!

Lado