Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

32 posts

Be persistent, why so in SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

15 hours ago

Thank you dear...
Yes, right you are!
'We had a chance to talk about our impressions here'...
This is not at all unfortunate to be the 5th in Class. You have shown the proper respect to your Classmates those are in front of you... That's should be the attitude, great!
I was in a position like your's. I couldn't tried even to cross the two legends in my Class, the two were the Champion and the Runner's Up. I heartily salute them. I became the 3rd... that was really more than enough for me and I am happy...
Shared the story as you have given me the opportunity to let you know...
Let your journey in SFI be safe and sound.
Wishing you all the best...
May you be blessed always...

19 posts

I am now a AA VIP and I won 100 CSA in Recognition #Astro Auctions #CSA #Pricebenders

1 day ago

January 11, 2019 by admin

Hello Emmanuel,

Congratulations!!!

The announcement was "Become an Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January and receive 100 free CSAs!"
Accordingly, as you became AA VIP, you should remain AA VIP throughout the month. If you fail to hold the position within the month, then only you could have lost all your earned CSAs otherwise not. For this, you need to bid at least twice in a day for holding the position and keep your earnings during the rest of the days in January. As there is no declaration for keeping your AA VIP Badge beyond January so nothing to worry. But you should continue bidding till Feb 11, 2019 for your safety. This is my thinking...
Thank you and best wishes...

32 posts

Be persistent, why so in SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

Thank you dear...
Nothing to misunderstand.
You are right and moving towards your goal. This is very nice to see you are learning...
One thing special...
Only 5 days in front of you. Hope you are going to be the E365 Champion in your Class of Jan 27, 2018. This will be the greatest achievement for you in SFI...
Waiting to Congratulate...
Wish you all the best and
May you be blessed always!!!

32 posts

2 days ago

Hi Zoran, my beloved,
Thank you so much...
It was really very great to read your words, very nice and lovely!!
May you ne blessed always!!!

32 posts

2 days ago

Dear Erika,
Very nice ...
if someone starts an online job, it is natural that you first have to get to know, learn and persevere. ... if you are diligent and sticking to the result, you will have it!
Yes, I will remember your words...
Thank you so much!!

32 posts

2 days ago

Hello Johnna,
This is really nice what you said.
Your words, So, don't give up because it takes work to earn a living here, keep keeping on!
Just touchy and beautiful.
I may not have lots of money yet, but what I have learned here (at SFI and the Forum) has made me richer in a different, more lasting way. More beautiful and very true, great!!!
Thank you so very much...
Keep on inspiring your team...
Wish you all the best!!

32 posts

2 days ago

Hello Dorcas,
Thank you so much!
I can't find any words how to greet you!!
This is really very impressive and marvelous!!!
Just joining today in SFI, you are in the forum. This is truly great!!!
You are amazing!!!

Your words are full of motivation...

Hope you will do very nice in SFI,
We are going to have a great member in SFI...
Wish you all the very best...

32 posts

2 days ago

Yes, Sir!
You are right. Nothing is impossible...
If you know what to do, that's enough.
Be on track, you will win. This requires learning. Proper learning will help you what to do...
And you will win the ultimate goals.
So, continuous struggle and persistence will bring you success in SFI...
Thank you for your great motivational words, Sir!!!
Wish you all the best...

32 posts

2 days ago

Thank you Amila for your nice reply.
According to your opinion I am active in SFI but couldn't became a worker yet. If I remain in this world, I shall be a worker from 2022. Is it too far? This is the begining of my persistent. Hope I can, and I will...
Please do something great, Aim High and Dream Big.
This is a beatiful place...
And you are on the right track...
One thing more, if when you feel bore, just give a nice sleep and recharge yourself. Don't quit SFI...!!!
Very best regards!!

9 posts

Make the difference ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Good day, Eduardo,
Thanks...
Yes, you are perfectly right.
We must not think like that. We shall have to make a difference. We should do our daily job in a disciplined manner. Then only we can shine, we can achieve our target.
Happy days in SFI...
Wish you all the best!!

14 posts

Go Forward in Marketing #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

Sir Randy,
This is very nice, something very beautifully written...
Yes, we are going forward.
Thank you very much for your effective guidance...

43 posts

Pending Loss of CSAs Notification in Suggestion Box #CSA

3 days ago

Hello Iqra,
CSAs those you will be given in a month because of your status are not yet in your hand. So nothing to wprry at all.
But those CSAs you already have in your downline, you may lose them if you couldn't qualify as EA or above...
Wish you all the best!!

43 posts

Pending Loss of CSAs Notification in Suggestion Box #CSA

3 days ago

Hon'ble Leader Mr. Stephen,

Your thinkings are beautifully placed. Worries and caring both are there. You are so great! Yes, these two points can forfeit what we gained within no time due to lack of our attention. If we fail to qualify to become EA or above within the time, we may lose all our gained CSAs. This is not at all good for us. We should carefully and attentively do our regular jobs as if no accident occurs...

Thank you Sir!
Let your guidance be our strength!!
May you be blessed always...

32 posts

3 days ago

Hello dear friends,

Look below what I found during the time...

Persistence is probably one of the most admirable characters a person can possess. It's the ability to be determined to do or achieve something regardless of any setbacks. No great achievement is possible without persistent work. – Bertrand Russell.

Daniel Wieser says, Being persistent does not mean that you do the same thing over and over again. Being persistent means “staying on track” and “working on your goals”.
It’s a good idea to adjust your strategy to achieve your goals more effectively. That does not mean, that your goals change.
If something does not work and you do it over and over again, that is insanity. Most people give up here, because they expect different results.
However, persistent people adjust their method and use different ways to achieve their goal. But they still work to achieve it

Finally, persistence is falling down seven times and getting up eight.

Gery says in SFI Rules of success, Building a successful business will require persistence and determination. www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSPersist

Thank you all for your hearty co-operation!!!

32 posts

3 days ago

Hon'ble Anna,
Clear and well noted!
Yes, so nice you described the matter in shortt...
Thanks a lot!

32 posts

3 days ago

With due respect Mr. Sead,
Great you are!!
Well said...
Thank you very much...

32 posts

3 days ago

Thank you, Dragan,
Yes, weapons are required...
This is very much needed!
Without a weapon, you can't survive on a battlefield...

32 posts

3 days ago

We are continuously being motivated by your words!!
A "thick skin" is really required...
Thank you, for your fruitful and kind reply, Sir!

32 posts

3 days ago

Be persistent, ignore the rejections, and you'll get more than enough, why so in SFI...?

10 posts

What should be the stretegy to build a great team? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Julius,
True you are!
Thanks a lot...

10 posts

What should be the stretegy to build a great team? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Francis,
Yes, we shall follow the plan that of SFI!!!
Thank you very much for your kind guidance...

10 posts

4 days ago

Dear Olufunmilola,
Good to see you said, "sending message to individual is great to talk about personal goals and sharing your thought, though not easy, still better than team mail which is general" Very nice...
Thank you very much!!

10 posts

4 days ago

Hi William,
Yes, we all have a strong future here. This is a place to learn and earn.
Thanks for your nice words!!

10 posts

4 days ago

Dear Leaders,
May i know please, at this moment, What should be the main stretegy for a team leader to build a great team?

11 posts

First steps in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

First of all, let them know the beauty of SFI. Tell them why we are in SFI? Show them the path.. Breif in your own words, how to proceed.
1) Tell them not to collect VPs except reading the launchpad lessons!
2) Tell them to read the SFI Rules of Success in details! Show them the way to build a team and sell the products...
3) Tell them to browse the SFI Home Page daily and regularly and make the Red tabs green.
4) Tell them to participate in the Forum pages.
5) Tell them the benefits of purchasing TCredits and guide them to know how and where to use them.
6) Above all, tell them to make a plan how and when to give their time in SFI...
Hope this will help.

FURTHER, FOR YOU, DEAR DARKO
Summarise all the points what you got here from the seniors, note it down and place them accordingly.
Wish you all the best!!