Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

18x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

27 posts

Say Cheese! in Miscellaneous

12 hours ago

Randy we got used to the old one. Bring it back, lol :)

8 posts

Aukcija in Serbia #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

Poštovana Marija,
Na sledećem linku možeš pronaći ceo svoj upline. Ako ti se sponzor ne javlja, kontaktiraj nekog iz gornjih linija. Takodje, proveri email (Spam ili Junk foldere). Uglavnom svi sponzori pošalju pozdravnu poruku.
Želim ti puno uspeha u ovom poslu.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline

10 posts

Weekly newsletter messages sent in 2038? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

I would say that is just a bug in date formatting. This is a list of suggested e-mails, the date might be just informative, but yes, it may look confusing.

20 posts

E365 in Southern Europe

9 days ago

Ma bravooo! Gazimooo!

9 posts

Avgustovski sampion! in Southern Europe #E365

10 days ago

Bravo Nataša!
Lovimo šampionsku!

9 posts

VP not awarded yet for PSA attaining EA in VersaPoints #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Hello Priscilla,
As I can see from your badge you are on Affiliate rank. To get Versa Points for sponsoring EA or TL you need to become EA as well.
Hope this helps.

13 posts

Tcredits 200 pack in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hello Theodore,
Every auction has a locked price which is locked at 77% of a retail price. If you click the last dropplet on the Bonus bar, you can see what is the locked price. So, winner is winner :)

7 posts

Genealogy & Visual Genealogy in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #Team Building

11 days ago

With Visual Geneology it is easier to track your downline for a specific branch of your team.
Genealogy has more filters to search different things you wish to check, it is more complex and more detailed then the Visual Genealogy.

1 post

Badges bug in Bug Reports #Contests

12 days ago

I had a Team builder bagde with bronze trim, after winning an auction for 5 PSAs from USA, Canada, UK and Australia (worth 40$) I bought my auction but my badge remained the same (bronze trimmed).
Yesterday I made a ZackJack Prime (3×21) and marked it as Prime, today I saw I lost a ZackJack Streak.
What is going on with my badges?

12 posts

I just got a notification of the new PSA in Team Building #Team Building

12 days ago

Dear Ljiljana,
I think all of us got such PSAs from time to time. Think about that this way: someone was curious to see what it is all about when they saw the advertisement but was to sceptical or affraid to write their proper name and surname. It make me laugh not worried anymore. I send them a welcome letteranyway, sometimes they leave valid e-mail address. If address is wrong, I just forget about them. If the email is valid I continue sending them the team e-mail, you never know, they might even start working eventually.

At first, I was upset when such thing happened, not anymore :) it comes with time. Just keep going, the working affilliate is just around the corner.
All the best from all of my heart!

10 posts

No Offence Intended If This Is Politically Incorrect? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

13 days ago

Thank you Joseph for this post. I shared the link on my Stream as something good to read.

15 posts

Zackjack Game in Ask Gery

13 days ago

Hi Denise,
Send a ticket about this matter to the support.
I don't think you can solve it on the Forum.
Have a great day.

15 posts

Guess What?! PrivacyMaxx is a Phishing Ploy! Ugh. . . in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

13 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

35 posts

Tip: At 2:00 AM EST, I'm posting ads while most people are sleep! in Marketing

14 days ago

Hi Marija,

So, posting ads on holidays is a good way to attain GTL?

People are relaxing with friends and families, You, Gery and I are working (I replaced the word work with having fun and playing) on holidays!

While other people are sleeping on the beach I am posting ads. It is boring to do nothing! So, yes, good way to become and stay GTL.

35 posts

Tip: At 2:00 AM EST, I'm posting ads while most people are sleep! in Marketing

14 days ago

When I'm on holiday I am posting ads :)
Who takes it seriuosly uses every moment to build his/her business.
Thanks for the post.

16 posts

Unable in building team in Team Building #Team Building

16 days ago

Yeah good advice and I am going to try some advertising. My links I use one tc product ? Does one get a lot of sales even if I promote like 100 of each individual tc products? Or build a team as well

Hi Kojo,
Glad you found my post helpful. Yes, advertising is our job. You may build a blog and post product in that blog and advertise multiple products by promoting your blog link.
Also, building your team is crucial. Make separate blog to promote your SFI business opportunity. Your affiliate links are here:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
Hope this helps.

16 posts

Unable in building team in Team Building #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Mukesh,
You are so new in here, welcome to the SFI family (you joined on my 4th anniversary at SFI). If it is going to make you feel better, I realized I should be advertising the business opportunity in my third month in SFI, so you are doing fine!

First of all, make a website or blog which will help you advertise the business opportunity. If you haven't done so, contact your sponsor to help you in this. Then search different places where you can post your links. Also you my try offline advertising as well. Check our training center for more ideas:
www.sfimg.com/Training/ExpertReports

Just stay positive and determined! The more advertisements you post the better chance you will get a PSA.
Wishing you all success!

30 posts

Disappointment in ECA Program #ECA

17 days ago

Usually that happens when ECAs are doing the dropshipping. I tried doing dropshipping and noticed I can't track all the goods. So decided not to do it any more.
ECAs sometimes can't track the goods and really don't know if the product is delivered or not. So at the end they get closed if there are the complaints against them. Not good for anyone.
My downline had a problem with the foreign post. He has sent the product, had a tracking number but the product wasn't delivered to the buyer. He tried to solve the problem through our post but the product was returned to him ( he had to pay the post charges again for parcel being returned). We do not the reason for this action. Maybe buyer didn't left a good address or hasn't gone to pick up the parcel if notified to pick it up in the post office. Anyway, his ECA is closed. I supposed this buyer complained to the support. So you see, there are problems on both sides.
Try to solve the problem with ECA, if the seller is rude or not willing to help, report it to the support. But DO try to solve the problem with the seller first, as you see, it is not always easy to the seller as well.
I hope you will find the good ECAs and good products and restore your confidence.

33 posts

Za koga uopste radite? in Southern Europe #Team Building

17 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

41 posts

Problem with SFI Pages Loading? in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Yes, I did it, it happens again, I have information that other members in Croatia and Serbia are the same and also from other countries

Hello Miroslav,

Did you check your Homepage Web Search? To see if it was changed?

Go to your "Control Panel", click on "Network and Internet", go to "Internet Options", click on "Change your Homepage".

See what "Link" is listed in the Homepage Section

I am not familiar with the terms/actions of what Zoran had shared, ("If some tests are done as: - ping - tracert.") and maybe that is the cause, that is why I did submit a Ticket to Support.

I had the same issue for about two weeks, and the problem with my pc was, that the Homepage Web Search was changed to the "Findwide"link.

After I had removed the Findwide link from my Homepage Web Search, I have no problems at all.

Hang in there though, ok I really hope you can resolve this issue real soon.

Enjoy your day,

Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline,
It is slow both on my computer and my tablet since this morning. All other websites open normally except SFI.
Thanks for sending a ticket regarding this matter.

33 posts

Za koga uopste radite? in Southern Europe #Team Building

18 days ago

40 posts

A Little Advice in Miscellaneous #Leadership

19 days ago

A good proverb regarding this would be "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".
I decided not to give advices any more, but when someone askes me about my opinion, I'd rather share my experience regarding the matter. I believe if you are not sure about something you should check or ask on several places, gather information and make your own decision. No answer should be taken for granted.
Thanks for this post Randy.

214 posts

New price for 1 TCredit for 150 MRPs. in Sales #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Hi Chris,
It happened on the 1st September. Read more here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1096178#post-1096178
Edited: those links are the same post, they have been merged into on thread.

2 posts

Uber picks in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

20 days ago

Hello Mihir,
There is another thread about the same matter.
Mr. Gery informed us it won't be so soon.
Please, check it here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1096985#post-1096985