Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

33x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

you Win country badge. in Recognition #VersaPoints

30 minutes ago

Don't worry, feeling are mutual
As I said, I remember my team members used to get them on a monthly bases, but I couldn't find it in the rules also.
Anyway, our friend here got the badge and I am happy for him. Nothing wrong in his post.

8 posts

I'm not the winner? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 hours ago

Hello Biserka,
On the same auction I had that PDB also, but didn't win. Someone was faster then two of us. If you go to Flight Log, and see this yellow mark, it means someone won in tiebreak.
Better luck next time!

12 posts

4 hours ago

Talha is right, he is E365 Country Champ. Every month one affiliate gets the "VP champion of the month badge". Other people get "Country champion" badge. I don't know if that is a bug, but I remember my team members getting it.

MONTHLY VP CHAMPION PRIZES
E365 "VP Champion of the Month" Badge (expires after one month)
1000 Rewardical Tokens (RT)

QUALIFICATIONS:
To be recognized as the VP Champion of the Month for your class, you must have the most VP for the month.

Congrats Talha once again!

9 posts

Congratulations to Rejamil Haque & Abdul Mumin Hussein in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations to all three of you! Great team work!
Wishing you more success!

12 posts

2 days ago

Congratulations!

11 posts

Let's Create More Creativeity!!! Why Not??? in Marketing #Marketing

7 days ago

Hello Mr. Bruce,
Great thread once again. Creativity is important in all aspects of human life. So, it is the same in business - more creative we are, we gain more success.
Thank you for sharing those wonderful posts with us.
Have a great day!

23 posts

I just won 16000 Supernova... What a lucky day! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Congratulations on your great prize! I won Supernova with similar amount and that was so exciting!
Good luck to you in the next auctions!
Have a great day!

23 posts

Molim za komentare. Da li je ovo kraj za ''obične'' SFI-jevce? in Serbia #Sales #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

23 posts

Molim za komentare. Da li je ovo kraj za ''obične'' SFI-jevce? in Serbia #Sales #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

Prayers Requested. in Just For Fun

15 days ago

Hahaha Ray,
At the beginning I really thought something bad has happened, but I read the whole story to see if you are OK.
When I got to this part I realized you are apsolutely fine!
the manager of the grocery store came out and unplugged the machine. But then he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to drive the Batmobile
Thanks for the joke, next time have some considerations to our poor hearts, lol!
Have a wonderful day!

17 posts

i have a particular concern ! in Team Building #Team Building

18 days ago

Hello El Kamili,
If she is only EA and opted in the Opti build, she can't recieve the new PSAs as she needs to be BTL to participate in Opti build. If she gets her share anyway, you can send the team email to the whole downline who joined that day and offer your help.
I hope this helps.

15 posts

Never Give Up in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

19 days ago

Hello Ray,
Another great story among many others. I really enjoy reading your posts. You are one of the most positive and motivating people I know.
Thank you for sharing those wonderful stories.

193 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gabs ongom! in Recognition

20 days ago

Congratulations Gabs! Great job!!!

11 posts

I feel unlucky in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

22 days ago

We are lucky in love

11 posts

I feel unlucky in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

22 days ago

Don't worry you are not the only one, it happens to all of us.
For example, I play from 5 to 10 AA per day - I never won Rocket Box or Supernova. Quantum is in another dimension away from me :)
I wish you more luck next time.

3 posts

Play and Win in Recognition #Eager Zebra

23 days ago

Well done Milica! Congratulations!
I become an Astro auction fan, spending all my free time on them, lol.
Maybe I will try my luck on the sports games too.

8 posts

still waiting for Astro Auctions advertising tools or not in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

23 days ago

Hello Mary,
As I have read, we still wait for AA promo materials. But you can share any of Astro auctions by sharing it's link found here:

Hope this helps.

30 posts

Do I have a wrong impression? in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Dear Anđa,

Thank you for your post. It seams many people are concerned about same things.

Let me tell you my point of view.
Yes, I was very much concerned when the new comp plan was introduced. In fact, my commission went down pretty much. But, that was not the main problem. The main problem showed with people who have only one PSA and small depth. They were hit with the changes the most - even small commission become much smaller. Their motivation went to zero!

Now, let me remind you - we all freaked out when we lost double MRPs, now with Astro Auctions we have a chance to win even more prizes then on double PB auctions that we had. Also, don't forget that we get RT from our PSAs/PRMs and CSAs.
In fact, with really small investment and a bit of luck, anyone can become EA and get Team Override from 3 generations.

I am keeping my GTL rank even I cover my generations with STL. It would be a bad reputation if I go down in rank after two years being GTL constantly. So, encourage your team to build the downline and go further in ranks. I know it is not easy, but slowly we will adopt to changes.

We, Balkans, have a really hot blood! We want everything NOW! And if we find an obstacle, we would start grumbling and sitting there deeply hurt (but we have a BIG hearts).

Anyway, what I have noticed - people are slowly accepting the changes and moving forward. Regarding AD, I never, really never told my new PSA to set AD immediately. I know, without buying, we don't get commission and that is clear - but I always leave to them to make their decission. Some of them told me the first day they join that they don't want to buy anything. I would say OK, I respect your wish - in some further days, they would give up or decide to invest. This way I have slower progress but no stress.

If you refer about higher commission that some high positioned leaders have through Team Overrides - well, maybe one day we would be the high positioned leaders too In fact, some people are here 10-20 years longer then us. They invested much more time in the company then us, shared good and bad days.

Regarding calculating TO, I already wrote in one thread about it - go to your Genealogy; in the top left corner there is a table, add all CVs (without CSA CVs) and multiply with 4%. You will get the exact amount of your commission generated by your downline.

Only thing I am not quite happy is RECA and ECA program. I still believe we need more versatile and stronger ECA program to generate more sales. I know there were many stupid things among the products on TripleClicks, but I believe if we were charged for every product we list on TripleClicks (maybe as a monthly fee), we would take more care about products we offer and buyer satisfaction.

I hope I could clear some of your doubts.
Wishing you a great success and as dedicated leader you are, I know you will succeed!

7 posts

Holding seminars and workshops around us. in Marketing #Marketing

24 days ago

Hello Samkelisiwe,
SFI gives you free training for new affiliates
www.sfimg.com/path

Also, you have Mr. Gery's Rules of success
www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

General training you can find on this link:
www.sfimg.com/Training/

I really like Expert Reports:
www.sfimg.com/Training/ExpertReports

How do I organize a training? I use all those resources and share useful links to my team members through my Facebook group, website and online seminars.
Hope I helped.
Wishing you successful business.

15 posts

Astro Auction completed boarding & became ready for launching in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

25 days ago

Thank you Stephen,
My mistake.
When you translate those words the meaning is almost the same.

15 posts

Astro Auction completed boarding & became ready for launching in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

26 days ago

Ratan is right.
The prizes are delivered on the day when we redeem them. I was late redeeming prizes last few days, so every time I redeemed them, they were added that day on my account.

40 posts

how to stay motivated in Getting Started #Astro Auctions

29 days ago

Thank you Padmini,
Great post!

7 posts

EA in Southern Europe #PSA

29 days ago

Čestitam Slavice,
Idemo dalje!