Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Armogast P.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

6 posts

Prayer of fellow affiliates safety. in Kenya #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

Grand Master Elite! in Recognition

16 days ago

Veronica,Congratulations!
Your success is our success.

18 posts

Happy Christmas and new Year 2019 in Kenya #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

Happy New Year 2019:
Team,
I wish each SFI member from Kenya a very prosperous new year 2019.When you are in Mombasa call on me.Karibuni nyote tufurahi sote tusaidiane tujenge biashara zetu za SFI.
Moving onwards and upwards!
Armogast

28 posts

Give and you will receive. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

20 days ago

Great Inspiration.I have proved it physically.
The more you plant the more you harvest.

253 posts

New boosters to advance your rank in Badge Quest before the end of the year! in SFI News

22 days ago

Great Badge Info.
Surely,Mr.Gery your Leadership in SFI will make reach another better level in 2019!
We like the new badge.We are ready to move...

33 posts

Merry Christmas SFI! in Inspiration/Testimonials #E365 #Leadership #Marketing

24 days ago

Holiday Festivities:
All SFI Marketing Teams,
We wish you Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year 2019.
Enjoy these defined moments while focusing on how to achieve better results in the coming years.

9 posts

Why gift certificate can not redeem to commission account in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Sponsor #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

A gift certificate is one ahead to help the Team move on wards and upwards towards the top.

7 posts

21 successful years of SFI company in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Happy SFI Anniversary:
Team,
It is good to be associated with SFI.I thank God for enabling I and my marketing Team to SFIers.Indeed let us all redouble our efforts to grow our business into greater heights.
Keep moving Onwards and upwards!

136 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

2 months ago

Thanks Gery!
I have noted that you are as tall as a giraffe because you see far ahead of us.Your leadership from the front is giving us a synergy for doing SFI business better than before.You are our role model.We support your moves of driving SFI business into greater heights.
Surely,we are moving onwards and upwards.

14 posts

Payoneer Mastercard in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started

2 months ago

Great blog However you did not give reasons why you can not top up your card and/or receive donations

6 posts

D HELP in Kenya

3 months ago

Jemo,
Earn as many versa points as possible.These at the end of the month turn into money.Why ? The more point you earn the higher is your performance rank.
Teach your down lines what you do and you will earn from their earnings et al.Donge?

26 posts

How much do I need to invest in this job, if you do not have any PSAs? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

The first thing to do is:-
1.Invest in your Time .
2.Effort.
3.Set an AD when you get some money.
4.When you get affiliates teach them to duplicate what you do.
If you invest in your Time,Effort and in knowing the SFI products and the benefits each give you then you will be in business for ever.Read more on each day.Readers are Leaders.

83 posts

Pray for Indonesia in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Team,Indonesia!During this difficult !People of Indonesia,We from Kenya,are praying for you.May God hold your hands throughout your lives.
SFIers,never ever give up.This period will surely pass.Keep praying,moving onwards and upwards!

47 posts

My Best Tip....Still True 8 Years Later in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Mr.Scott,thanks for the excellent post.I will share it with my Team members.

22 posts

How I become successful? in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 months ago

Hi Tewera!To get the solution to your problem,I think I need to know your :-
1.Vision
2.Mission
3.Values
4.Motto cum purpose.
If I get answers to the above 4 items then an answer to your question about SUCCESS will be given.

18 posts

Help for newbies to upload picture! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

5 months ago

Franz,Do not give up.Redo it slowly it will accept.Personally had done it severally until it accepted.You can do it.

33 posts

Remembering Kofi Anan Former UN Secretary General in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Koffi Annan was a great Diplomat.May God rest his spirit in eternal peace.Let us all emulate his example.

217 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion njuguna Karobia ! in Recognition

5 months ago

Njuguna,it is good to share this great moment of celebrating the success of one of us from Kenya.Keep leading from the front. Congratulations!

15 posts

Great start in Recognition #Contests

6 months ago

Indeed Wendy, when you put your best foot forward the distance to where your destiny is is sharply reduced.Congratulations.

104 posts

Get your FIRST 5000 Astro Auction badge! in SFI News #Contests

6 months ago

Thanks Gery.I have entered my bids and I await the results.To me it appears very interesting.I think austro auctions will attract more people to take part,thus growing their businesses more than before.
meanwhile ,I wait for the Austro badge.

10 posts

Becoming a great marketer is THE key to building a profitable... in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

8 months ago

Great blog.However,where do you post ads on a daily basis and how must does it cost you to do so?

16 posts

Keeping in touch with E365 class members. in Suggestion Box #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

8 months ago

It is very good to share.Members who joined, say on 23.05.2017 can share their successes and shortcomings.What are the main challenges which each member is facing?It is good to do so within the SFI Rules of Success.What do others think?

13 posts

Start Now-Act On Your Desires, Deams,Ideas, & Goals!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 months ago

Wonders never cease. Garfield and Jumong were very strong touching characters in your environment.Stand firm but be flexible as you move onwards and upwards.Read the SFI Rules of Success in order to do better.