Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

3 posts

New Second Home CSAs in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

22 minutes ago

Hello Team Leader!

Congratulations on being a Team Leader in May and, hence, qualifying to receive one or more shares of May's Second Home CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates).

We have just completed the reassignments of these CSAs. Within a few hours, you will find them in your genealogy, highlighted in green.

- Bronze Team Leaders received 1 share
- Silver Team Leaders received 2 shares
- Gold Team Leaders received 3 shares
- Platinum Team Leaders received 4 shares

Once your new CSAs have arrived in your genealogy, to view them, make sure you are using the FULL version of the Genealogy (not the Condensed version), then apply the following two filters :

1. CSA Assign Date = 2018-06-19
2. Generation = "CS"

---------------------------
Good News
Extracted from a TeamMail received today.

I hope YOU received a copy!

Best Wishes,

9 posts

Going to work and just playing games in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 hours ago

Thank you Mary for provoking important thoughts;

I am sure Al speaks for too many of us, and highlights the power of distraction.

As an Affiliate, we hope our Customers (PRM) are addicted to Playing our Games.

As a Team Builder, we hope our Downline addicted to Team Building, and moderated Use of Games, -- for Marketing, and Relaxation.

--------------------
Games are a Tool, we need to Use Properly!

Best Wishes,

76 posts

My Earnings Now Showing in Compensation #Compensation

11 hours ago

The Action Bonus was a 'Quick Start' type Incentive program. It was replaced by an experimental series of programs such as Class Cash, and now Smart Start -- all of which were designed to encourage new Affiliates to become very Active during their first few hours, days, month, or so.

Best Wishes,

76 posts

My Earnings Now Showing in Compensation #Compensation

22 hours ago

But in that case this doesn't apply?!:
"3. We will have the ability to do Instant Pays on ALL commissions (no need to wait until days after a month ends to calculate share values). Speaking of share values, you can now erase this term from your SFI vocabulary. No more worrying about shares values, whether they’re increasing or decreasing; just focus on building your business, adding to your team, referring new members, and generating sales!"

Or not?!

Not as I think you understand it. Yes SFI has the ability to do instant commissions as stated, but will they do it? Having read several other threads in this regarding I think the answer will be NO they won't, because it is too risky from a fraud point of view.

Some "Instant Commissions" also can not be paid until YOU are qualified to earn them. For example, earned-CSC (Co-Sponsor Commissions) can not be paid until after you are a VIP (EA or Team Leader). Retroactive payment will then become warranted, similar to the 'after month-end' tradition we have been using.

Best Wishes,

22 posts

Leadership Pages - have they fallen away? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

I have noticed a recommendation for the IAHBE (long gone) on Leadership webpages!

Perhaps monthly VP should be awarded for editing our Leadership Page Manager www.sfimg.com/Resources/LeadershipManager Linked on the Hot Spots Dropdown Menu and Page.

"Instruct, motivate, and inspire your team via your SFI Leadership Page. Share tips, ideas, and strategies. Promote your team contests. Discuss marketing news. Talk about everything and anything that makes your team stronger and helps build successful SFI businesses."

The Leadership Page could be used to post semi-permanent "big-picture" advice to our Downline and CSAs.

Best Wishes,

9 posts

Permission to Do My Own Title Rewrites in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

Probably, "Tipper" the Editor, does not have an efficient method to allow YOU to edit your Thread Title. Traditionally they either edit -OR- delete a problematic Post or Thread. No third option built into the System -- yet.

Your envisioned rewrites would have eliminated the potential confusion of posting the excessively attention-grabbing email-title "Welcome to My Team" in the List of Forum Thread Titles. (Forum Readers are not being Welcomed to a Team)

Best Wishes,

17 posts

Help in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

You state that your PSA achieved EA status this month. You must also be a qualified VIP (at least an EA) this month before processing can start.

If you are a VIP this month, please check your TO-DO List and/or VP Ledger to see if the 100-VP has been recently awarded. Due to the major "comp plan" reprogramming, routine processing might be slow -- especially on weekends.

If you are requalified, and the VP are not awarded soon, then request help via submitting a Support Ticket.

Best Wishes,

20 posts

why I not win t-time credit in Eager Zebra #E365 #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

Welcome to SFI and our Forum community Jaspal;

Play T-Time several times every day for more CHANCES:
• FREE TCredits awarded every hour!
• 2 TCredits are awarded to each of 720 winners every day!
• No purchase necessary to play or win.

Your Win should occur soon.

Study the Product while waiting for the Timer. View the Toolbox to access YOUR personalized promotional Links and see what you can earn for each Sale or Purchase.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

Co-Sponsor CSA Mailer Power Tool in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Restricted Communication:

This illustrates the dilemma that SFI faces in trying to 'control' or 'limit' problematic communication from Co-Sponsors while maintaining enough access.

We can certainly use SFI Chat and/or Individual TeamMail which is naturally self-limiting.

Each CSA should have an Option to 'subscribe' to any of their Co-Sponsors special Group TeamMail Newsletters.

The Power Tools version of CSA Mailer, if maintained, should not continue to automatically mail to all our CSAs.

Co-Sponsor Commissions:

Co-Sponsors receive 8% of CV from all their new CSAs and 16% of CV from their older "two-slot" CSAs, regardless of their amount of support/communication effort.

Best Wishes,

13 posts

PSA AWARD PROGRAMME in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

Sponsors are encouraged to reassign their PSAs to their best PSAs. The Opti-Build program automates this procedure for Team Leaders. Manual awards are also recommended in other circumstances. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=210256

Best Wishes,

10 posts

1 day ago

Thank you Luis;

You have provided the "instruction" that could be the main content on the ('problematic') Power Tools > CSA Mailer webpage.

The alternative would seem to be complete removal of the CSA Mailer webpage.

10 posts

1 day ago

Respectfully Nimo:

We now have a Communication Power Tool (CSA Mailer)on our "Tools" Menu/webpage, that we should not use, now that we are one-of up-to four Co-Sponsors each individual CSA has. (The CSA Mailer sends the email to all our CSAs)

With TeamMails coming from SFI, their Sponsor, and several Co-Sponsors, our CSA could believe they are being SPAMMED and receive conflicting & overwhelming advice.

Please read the new Co-Sponsor DO's & DON'Ts section of www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233627

We however should provide individually 'focused' TeamMail when requested, or when evidently warranted by no recent activity -- by an individual or small group of our CSAs.

I hope my Post makes sense.
Stephen

14 posts

A summary of the New Compensation Plan in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Thank you Gilbert, for posting such a detailed summary and inspiration. I hope it is read and understood by all SFI affiliates of any status-rank.

I also recommend "transfer buying" of PSAs from TripleClicks ECAs. I think they are 'cost-efficient', even when compared to "Free Advertising" -- if you factor-in an hourly minimum-wage on your time investment.

Best Wishes,

10 posts

1 day ago

Due to the new multiple Co-Sponsor program, I suggest:

The Communication Power Tool: CSA Mailer www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/CSAmailer1 should be revised to only provide instruction about how to send Individual or Small, Filtered, Genealogy Group TeamMail to selected (or 'subscribed') CSAs.

A CSA should be able to 'subscribe' to automatically receive OUR TeamMails.

We should be allowed to send TeamMail to all our 'inactive' CSAs, unless they indicate otherwise.

Thank you for your attention,

28 posts

How to Win in Biz Quiz? in Miscellaneous #Contests

1 day ago

Congratulations Basi on your Second Anniversary as a SFI Affiliate.

Thank you for participating in the Forum Community.

--------------------
Even without Winning the Biz Quiz Draw, we earn a Badge Quest Badge & up to 80 Badge Quest Points.

Best Wishes,

14 posts

Why things need to be done today in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

As a bare minimum:
We should earn at least the 10-free VP every day, by reading our informative Red Tab Reports and confirming that, to:
1.) receive Daily Grand Draw Entries,
2.) build an indicative VP-Streak,
3.) collect a Badge Quest Badge,
4.) receive up to 600 Badge Quest Points,
5.) advance toward qualification for the next status-rank!

Then if possible:
-- Turn all Red Tabs to green for another Entry in the Daily Grand (DG).

-- Earn at least 20-VP during the day, and receive 2-more Entries in the next day DG.

Best Wishes,

8 posts

Second home CSA shares in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Be Patient & Relax.

Now that each CSA has up to 4 Co-Sponsors who are NOT allowed to provide unrequested advice or recommendations:
there is very little effect caused by delayed assignment of CSA, as long as assignment occurs before (June) Commissions are calculated -- after (July) 8th (when Backdating Orders for June is completed).

Note that in the Weekly Actions section of your TO-DO List, use of the CSA Mailer (to earn VP) has been discontinued.

Best Wishes,

9 posts

points displaying an asterisk (*) in versa points ledger page in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 days ago

The green V does not appear until after the webpage has been displayed for a time period (duration) that is considered long enough to READ part of the webpage.

The VP is intended to be an extra incentive and reward for READING.

I think that the VersaPoint is then automatically awarded, but it might require active clicking.

Leaders are Readers!
(Readers become Leaders)

Best Wishes,

15 posts

Understanding Redeeming Rewardicals & Earning VPs. in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 days ago

I have not been able to find the source of your quotation. "Earn 500 VP in the first 24 hours so you can get 200 bonus VP. (700 VP)"

It, however, looks like the offer is intended to encourage new Affiliates to complete most of the "Getting Started" section of their TO-DO List -- within their first 24-hours as a SFI Affiliate.

My non-official opinion:
Although it is extremely unlikely that a new Affiliate would accumulate and Redeem 1500-Rewardical Tokens (Rewardicals) in exchange for 500-VP, within their first 24-hours as an Affiliate, the 200-bonus VP should be awarded -- provided that it does not contravene the context of the Official Offer.

Best Wishes,

13 posts

Win? That is not and should not be a question! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

3 days ago

Welcome to SFI and our Forum community Patrick.

We are truly blessed with a great Team Leader, Gery Carson who is willing to adapt to economic climate change. SFI is presently in the middle of implementing some major reprogramming. news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

Great Success awaits you.

17 posts

How to get the link of product that we want to sell on our website? in Sales #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

The LaunchPad lesson, "Introduction to Internet Sales" www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=38 has been significantly updated.

The size and growth of TripleClicks is no longer mentioned, and Direct Commissions are now 20% of CV.

We now can earn up to four (4) streams of Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSC) of 8% of CV each, if we are a VIP.

We can also progressively earn up to twelve (12) streams of "Team Overrides" of 4% of CV each, from 12 "Compressed Generations" of Downline VIPs.

Improved Team Overrides, 4% of thousands (say 4000% for example) of the average Sale to your qualified (3-to-12 Compressed Generations) Downline VIPs -- GREATLY exceeds any possible Direct Commissions.

----------------------------------------
A STL, with a full 3x8 Downline matrix of VIP, has at least (9840) Team Overrides.
A BTL, with a full 3x6 Downline matrix of VIP, has at least (1029) Team Overrides.
(VIP = an Affiliate with EA or Team Leader status-rank)

Best Wishes,

14 posts

Can anyone explain to me about Co-Sponsor Commissions in Sales #CSA #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

Perhaps those Redemptions that generate VP but no CV will now be dropped from the TripleClicks Sales Report. They were formerly included when your VIP (EA or Team Leader) Upline received "Matching VP" Shares of the now extinct Executive Pool.

Similarly, if you were a VIP, you would receive "Personal VP" (Matching) Shares for all your own month-end VP.

Overall, 40% of all monthly Commissions was distributed to VIP, based on VP instead of on CV. Now the emphasis is concentrated on Sales and related Commission Volume.

Best Wishes,

14 posts

Can anyone explain to me about Co-Sponsor Commissions in Sales #CSA #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

It is important to understand the difference between
1.) Normal Purchases or Sales that produce income for You and TripleClicks,
versus those
2.) that are exchanged to fulfill a reward redemption such as MRP or RT redemptions.

Now that each Affiliate (any status-rank) has up to four (4) Co-Sponsors, each Co-Sponsor will have up to four-times the number of CSAs, generating CV; 20%-DC, up to 4-streams of 8%-CSC, and up to 12-streams of 4%-Team Overrides on their normal (income producing) purchases from TripleClicks.

Please be Patient
I expect that new CSA technical programming will be completed in time to calculate June Commissions in early July, traditionally scheduled for completion on July 10th.

Best Wishes,

14 posts

4 days ago

TripleClicks used to issue MRP (Member Reward Points) to their Members, including SFI Affiliates. Now these MRP can still be Redeemed by paying for regular purchases from TripleClicks. These Redemptions are excluded from earning CV (Commission Volume), and therefore No Commissions are paid. Older Affiliates (any status-rank) like to Redeem their MRP for the Single TCredit Pack because it includes 102-VP & 10-RT for 150-MRP.

Basically, no-cash income -so- no-commissions paid for Redemptions.

news.sfimg.com/2018/03/05/mrp-redemption-specials-new-badge/

TripleClicks now issues the more versatile Rewardical Tokens (RT) that are Redeemed at our new Rewardicals.com

Best Wishes,

6 posts

I received this message but nothing opens. in Team Building #CSA #ECA

4 days ago

I recently submitted a Support Ticket notification that the Link was to the wrong webpage -and- that the correct webpage is STILL "down for maintenance".

Please be Patient; Support is aware of this problem.

Best Wishes,