SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

4 posts

One-time Achievement -OR- Persistent Accumulation? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 hours ago

Thank you Sead;

but your loss of the Leaderboard Badge and BQ Points could mean either:

1) another Player has a single higher-point game or day than you, (ie 3+5+3 beats 4+4+4)

-OR-

2) the other Player may have simply accumulated more Game-Points within the specified number of days, in which case the Documentation should be corrected accordingly. (ie 4+4+4 beats 3+5+3)

This is the clarification I seek, before posting a Suggestion or Support Ticket, unless this Thread resolves the question.

Building Something Great through Clarity.

Best Wishes,

22 posts

I doubt for Astro Auction now in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

8 hours ago

To Win the Item being auctioned requires up to 4-consecutive 'wins', including up to 3-Tie-Breakers in the prescribed sequence.

1) Highest Bid (ie 50).This usually produces a Tie.

2) Highest Earmark to Constellation. (ie many would commit all 50 TCredits they Bid)

3) Oldest Bidder since their last Win.
For example: If only 1-'virgin' Bidder has NEVER Won an Astro-Auction, they just Won their FIRST AA now! However, I suspect most Bidders are still AA-virgins.

4) Finally, only if there is STILL a Tie, the Earliest Bid still qualified will Win!

Do NOT forget to "CLAIM" !!!

4 posts

One-time Achievement -OR- Persistent Accumulation? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

14 hours ago

One-time Peak Achievement -OR- Persistent Accumulation?

Does, for example:
"Achieving the highest number of points during the previous 10 days (within Prime 10* games only) earns you the “High Score (10 Day)” badge (expires in 10 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first). 100 Badge Quest points." blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/

mean, less ambiguous:
Accumulating the highest number of Game-points during the previous 10 days (within Prime 10* games only) earns you the “High Score (10 Day)” badge (expires in 10 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first). 100 Badge Quest points?

The answer will be assumed to apply also to the similar 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day Badges and related Badge Quest Points.

23 posts

Is there a SECRET AGENDA here ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

20 hours ago

Please note that these two AA auctions (#2803 and #2872) are relatively old. They started Fuelling back before the Split-Test was terminated.

I liked seeing High-Bid information and am surprised that it did not 'pass the test' by improving the rate of Fuelling.

Perhaps this test failed to produce expected results for the same unidentified reason that several other FANTASTIC tests (such as Smart Start) have also failed to produce the expected results.

25 posts

Are You Just Playing Games? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Marketing

1 day ago

Imagine, how great our business will be, if we and our Downline (PSAs & NSAs) find a few Gamers who Duplicate our Gaming Activities. By the way, our PRMs can "Refer a Friend" and create more PRMs, 52% Direct Commissions, Matching RTs, etc.

Wow!!

25 posts

Are You Just Playing Games? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Marketing

1 day ago

I too have spent over $29 a month on TCredits that I spend on Auctions and to Play Games, mainly to accumulate enough Badges and Badge Quest Points to qualify for an extra 2000-RT a month. They are worth about $3.

Best Wishes,
Future Member of Gamers Anonymous

5 posts

Are You Emphasizing Results Or Activity??? in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Respectfully Bruce, I find you Post too ambiguous to allow a relevant response with much confidence.

Are you Focusing on short-term Results or Activity that will produce future Results?

Altruistic Contribution:
I think you want to encourage us to Recognize/Reward all Altruistic SFI affiliates (any status-rank) that are Active in Contributing their Leadership skills, knowledge, and time to the company -- SFI.

Financial Contribution:
On the other hand, Activity could mean building a Team that Contributes Financial Results by
1) directly generating Sales and Commissions, and/or
2) building a Sales Team that generates Sales and Commissions.

I contend that most of us are here for Financial rather than Altruistic contributions and returns.

Best Wishes,

4 posts

MORE Information can certainly be provided. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery

2 days ago

Thank you Sanjeev;

I suspect that your suggestion will be integrated soon.

Please note that the additional information Your subscription also comes with 1500 VersaPoints (monthly) only applies to SFI affiliates (any status-rank), and not their Customers/Members.

The redundant word "also" helps emphasize this special distinction for SFI affiliates.

I hope that SFI affiliates also get the 3-monthly 1500 VP (Sales/Action) from their lucky PRM.

Best Wishes,

15 posts

Purchase VP missing in VersaPoints chart in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Please note that all Team Leaders MUST have at least 1500 Sales-VP (S-VP) in addition to any Action-VP (A-VP), to become Qualified for Team Leader benefits for that month.

Alternatively, EAs can have any combination of at least 1500 A-VP and S-VP.

Ideally, the S-VP comes from Purchases made by your PRMs, but they often come from Purchases you made. In either case, TripleClicks has "made" a Sale.

All other VP are classified as Action-VP, including those received from Redemption/Exchange of RT at Rewardical and/or TCredits spent on Eager Zebra games and Actions, etc.

Knowledge is Power,

8 posts

When We Make Commissions? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

Congratulations Tara;

Everyone should Bookmark your leading Post: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1574842#post-1574842

Your thorough and rapid understanding of SFI, and your ability to clearly explain SFI should lead to great $uccess for many of us.

It is particularly helpful that you have replaced the ambiguous word "and" (which implies specifically a necessary combination) with an "and / or" which correctly conveys that there are also the options of either: 1) just Referring Members (PRMs) or 2) just Building a Team of PSAs, NSAs, and/or CSAs.

Such attention to detail will provide clarity and better understanding for all.

Best Wishes,

31 posts

Own PSA'S vs Given PSA in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

2 days ago

Thank you Sanjeev, for your support of the SFI community;

I have edited the content of the quotation, underlining the only advice your Sponsor could give (withstanding any lack of emotional support). No-one except 'SFI' can intervene in a problem between an ECA and their Customer. Such problems should only be discussed in private between the 3-parties, primarily the ECA and Customer.

For this reason, I expect both of your recent Posts on this Thread will be edited and/or deleted by the Moderator.

Best Wishes,

7 posts

Why cannot ANY Sponsor give POAs to Opti-Build? in Ask Gery #Team Building

4 days ago

Thank you TE Kate;

An ongoing Support Ticket is being slowly tossed back and forth, like a volleyball. It approached the NDDO issues from the viewpoint of the recent loss of the Opti-Builder Badge and Points.

I now seek a more public Philosophical discussion and/or Senior Management assessment, leading to an understanding and update of the Documentation.

Some pieces to this puzzle are still missing while other pieces do not seem to fit.

Best Wishes,

7 posts

4 days ago

Unfortunately, this assertion is presently NOT true:
That said, motivated STLs (Silver Team Leader) and higher ranks who are NOT among their sponsor's top five Team Leaders (and, hence, NOT a Designated Diamond) can STILL participate in Opti-Build by opting in each month at their Opti-Build Manager as a non-Designated Diamond.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230242

1) My question asks Why is the Option NOT functioning, and assuming a technical cause will be resolved soon:

2) Can the restriction to "STLs and higher ranks" be removed for all Non-DDOs (Non-DD Opt-ins)?

Note that Non-DDOs do not RECEIVE Spillover (PSAs) from their Sponsor and Upline because of the essential 5-DDs Rule, but following the principle that "If it is going to be, it starts with me", I suggest that all philanthropic Non-DDOs (regardless of Rank) should be able to automatically GIVE Spillover (POAs) to their PSA and Downline DDs.

7 posts

4 days ago

Should not any Sponsor have an option to automatically give POAs to Opti-Build for the benefit of their Downline?

Many Sponsors (any status-rank) cannot give POAs to Opti-Build.
For example: The current 50 Top Sponsors www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Sponsors are all sponsoring more than 5 Active PSAs.

Many (hundreds) of these Active PSAs (including STL-NDDOs) cannot participate in any part of Opti-Build, unless they leave their Top (rated) Sponsor.

103 posts

Gold Team Leader (Not Pending) That Used Only Free Advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

So Sorry Tommie;

I could not resist sharing your Freudian Slip:
Tip: Post Free Ads Daily In Addiction To What You’re Doing Now To Find Your Diamonds!

Truly Golden, Solo Team Leader!

Thank you!

30 posts

"Should I stay or should I go"? in Team Building

5 days ago

Thank you Majic Queen and Forum Guru Jan;

for sharing your Learning and Understanding with your Team and the Forum community.

I hope that you are soon able to sustain at least an EA status-rank and a Team of active-CSAs that contribute Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSCs) to your $uccess.

Best Wishes,

8 posts

Closing Is Not A Set Of Skills!!! in Marketing #Marketing

5 days ago

Good morning and mourning from Canada, Rupak;

I believe many of us feel your disappointment and frustration!

I see that you have 2355-CSAs and I speculate that less than 1% of them (23 of 2355) are Active, in spite of most of them having reasonably-skilled Sponsors actively trying to Motivate them.

Now, think about your PSAs and your recent Leadership-skill level and make a statistical-comparison. Due to the danger of overwhelming them, their Co-Sponsors should primarily be leading "by example", leaving the real challenge up to You and SFI.

Improving your Leadership-skills is a major-factor in your future $uccess.

I believe that our 24/7 Active Forum and VERY Active CEO Gery Carson give SFI affiliates (any status-rank) a huge advantage over all other programs.

Best Wishes,

16 posts

Ghost Sign-ups in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Sales

5 days ago

"The sign-ups we cater to are from real people and not any phoney / ghost sign-ups."

The Caterer is stating that they are providing Sign-ups made from among Real People with whom they have established an ongoing interaction, such as having already signed-up and/or logged-in to their or their Supplier`s Business Account.

However:
The Sign-up seeing the advertisement might however still use a different, "disposable" email-address to investigate the Advertiser`s offer. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disposable_email_address

This sequence of multiple sign-ups closely approximates a "double opt-ins" procedure, where the Real Person must use a verification-link found only on an email sent to their registered address to confirm and activate their account.

Best Wishes,

13 posts

Just ONE MORE request regarding AA "today" in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Do you still have any TCredits left available to Bid?

If so, you may be blocked from Bidding on any Item that is in the same Group as the one you Won your Astronaut Badge, if that was recently Won.

Best Wishes,

13 posts

Just ONE MORE request regarding AA "today" in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

The question appears above the pop-up link to "Update the page" www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/?&refreshes=5 when the page has stopped consuming bandwidth after it has already been wastefully updated 5-times.

One simple click will Update the page and restart the auto-refresh counter.

The question could be replaced by a simple statement: "This page has stopped being updated."

Best Wishes,

5 posts

Indicate Which Badge Quest Numbers are Pending Update in Suggestion Box #Contests #Rewardical

7 days ago

Thank you Adam for your attention.

Please confirm, perhaps rhetorically, that the latencies are/will-be processed before significant Badge Quest 'month-end' awards are determined.

Building Something Great!

Respectfully,
Stephen

5 posts

Indicate Which Badge Quest Numbers are Pending Update in Suggestion Box #Contests #Rewardical

7 days ago

Please routinely indicate which of these 3 Badge Quest numbers are pending an Update.

For example, my TripleClicks Badge Quest report: www.tripleclicks.com/BadgeQuest stated:
1): "Increase your total badge points to 9,020* to advance to TripleClicks Badge Quest GRAND MASTER"
2) & 3): "Leaderboard Rank: 202** (9150*** points)"

After a few refreshings of the page: www.tripleclicks.com/BadgeQuest

1): "Increase your total badge points to 12,930 to advance to TripleClicks Badge Quest GRAND MASTER ELITE"
2) & 3): "Leaderboard Rank: 190 (9150 points)"

Footnotes may be helpful, such as:
Refresh this webpage!
* Next BQ Target will be updated routinely within __ hour.
** Leaderboard Rank will be updated routinely within __ minutes.
*** Your Current BQ Points are updated within __ Seconds.
====================

Please confirm these processing 'latencies' are correctly handled for the important month-end Leaderboard Rank and Badge Quest Bounty draw enteries.

15 posts

How do I transfer VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Congratulations Noah;

I see you are an "Executive Affiliate pending requalification" now, for December. This indicates that you were/are a November EA and that your November VersaPoints will now remain, untransferable in your November-VP/ Status-Rank account.

As an EA, you are qualified to have CSAs for November and receive Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSC) from November, on December 10th.

Best Wishes,

15 posts

How do I transfer VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

8 days ago

VersaPoints were already transferred automatically on the 9th (yesterday) for anyone with less than 1500-VP in their November VP-account, significantly including any VP Backdated before the end of the option at the end of December 8th.

New affiliates, that joined SFI in November already had their VP automatically transferred on the 1st (ie of December), without access to the Backdating option.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200442

Best Wishes,

44 posts

Do You Miss Spin&Win ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Congratulations Amir;

... or am I misunderstanding you: "Earned in this game: Today`s Zackpot: 500",

even though all 3-streaks of consecutive 2-Aces, 3-Kings, and 4-Jacks were forfeited?

Best Wishes,