Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

26 posts

Can I be a team leader without active PSAs in Team Building

5 hours ago

Hi, Nkechi N. You have the title because you've met certain qualifications.
With your question, you seem to be saying you don't have any active workers (PSAs), and this makes you wonder if you are a "team" leader.
I would suggest that in the truest sense of the definition of the term "team leader", you will become a real team leader when you get your first working affiliate. So continue what you're doing to find those working affiliates. If what you're doing now hasn't delivered any good results, then rethink your recruiting strategy, make and apply some changes. It is a trial and error process. SW, SW, SW.

Respectfully Delmage, one word in your Great Post GRABBED my attention;

While adding new PSAs to your Team (via "recruiting") proportionally improves your Team, becoming an 'Awesome Sponsor' will disproportionately 'leverage' their activity. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

In mathematical terms, our target/goal is 'exponential growth' rather than 'linear growth'.

SW, SW, Seek Why
Stephen

26 posts

Can I be a team leader without active PSAs in Team Building

6 hours ago

Although you can qualify to be 'called' a BTL with only 5-inactive PSAs (plus 3000-VP), without having an "active" PSA you are NOT actually 'Leading a Team'.

Leading a Team of CSAs (not your PSAs) raises the question: 'What is your definition of a Team Leader?'.

I believe that this Thread was created, not to ask a question, but to provoke Discussion and Awareness.

Stephen

30 posts

I have 350 MRPs can I transfer to TCredits or VPs? in Miscellaneous #TCredits #VersaPoints

21 hours ago

Many Forum Readers may think you meant 204 VP, but 206 is also correct considering that when the 2 TCredits are 'spent' at EZ games or PB auctions you 'earn' 2 VP and 5 or 10 MRP, plus Chances to Win something.

Stephen

15 posts

Exchange-rates of Rewardical-Tokens (RT) for VersaPoints in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

I suggest that SFI affiliates wait as long as possible before Exchanging RT (aka Rewardicals or Tokens).

We should be offered Special "Affiliate-Only" packages after Rewardical and Localvantia are established and functioning for their target, non-affiliate, Members -- similar to our SFI TCredit packages that include VP only for SFI affiliates.

Lets all persevere during this time of Construction of these major new Businesses.

Best Wishes and Apologies,
Stephen Dick

15 posts

Exchange-rates of Rewardical-Tokens (RT) for VersaPoints in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Sadly, Richard I apparently made a critical but wrong Assumption; the TCredit option did look too good to be true when compared to the VP exchange rate.

Were you offered a Choice of Payment-Methods such as when choosing to pay with 150-MRP or $1.99?

15 posts

1 day ago

Sadly, Maybe the great deal was too-good.

I did NOT "Checkout" to purchase the TCredit ('package' ??) yet -- I do not want more VP --TODAY.

1.) When I followed the links, I was taken to what looked like the normal "Mighty TCredits" page: www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits

2.) I ASSUMED that if I proceeded further, to buy "A Single Credit" -- without choosing Auto-Delivery -- I would get the normal Pack (package of 102-VP, 1-TCredit & 5-MRP) -and- be able to Pay with 77-RT or 150-MRP or $1.99.

OTHER Forum Readers are urged to share Your Own experience with Exchanging RT for TCredit -- with the Forum.
www.rewardical.com/Exchange

15 posts

1 day ago

RT appears to be more than Twice as powerful (number wise) as MRP.
Exchanging 77-RT buys the same TCredit package as 150-MRP.

15 posts

1 day ago

Then when you 'convert' your TCredit into 1-VP at EZ or PB, you get 5-or-10 MRP and a Chance to Win something too.

15 posts

1 day ago

I just Won 40-Rewardical Tokens (RT) from the Daily Grand draws. This pushed my accumulation up to a total of 90-RT -and- apparently enables me to Purchase the standard Single "TCredit" Package for a super-low cost of only 77-RT.
www.rewardical.com/Exchange

We presently can get 102-VP, 1-TCredit & 5-MRP in Exchange for 77-Rewardicals.

After 'conversion' of the 1-TCredit to 1-VP (plus 5-or-10-MRP), the 'math' becomes: 103/77 = 1.338 VP/RT

THIS exchange-rate is much better than exchanging RT directly for VP: 1/3-VP for each RT. (30/90:VP/RT)

Apparently, Patience and a Strategy of 'delayed gratification' are very rewarding.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

34 posts

Redeemed my 48 Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

1 day ago

AMAZING Update: A few Hours after Posting the above, I Won 40-Rewardical Tokens (RT) from the Daily Grand draws. This pushed my accumulation up to a total of 90-RT -and- apparently enables me to Purchase the standard Single "TCredit" Package for a super-low cost of only 77-RT.

I will be able to get 102-VP, 1-TCredit & 5-MRP in exchange for 77-Rewardicals.

After conversion of the 1-TCredit to 1-VP plus 5-or-10-MRP, the 'math' becomes: 103/77 = 1.338 VP/RT

THIS exchange-rate is much better than 1/3-VP for each RT. (16/48)

Congrats

Thank you Prasad G.

I want to share the idea that it is often better to wait and study the 'early adopters' results. (and Rewardicals are even more valuable than expected)

While Decisions and Commitment are important actions, exercising Patience and Observation are more rewarding.

Stephen

34 posts

1 day ago

AMAZING Update: A few Hours after Posting the above, I Won 40-Rewardical Tokens (RT) from the Daily Grand draws. This pushed my accumulation up to a total of 90-RT -and- apparently enables me to Purchase the standard Single "TCredit" Package for a super-low cost of only 77-RT.

I will be able to get 102-VP, 1-TCredit & 5-MRP in exchange for 77-Rewardicals.

After conversion of the 1-TCredit to 1-VP plus 5-or-10-MRP, the 'math' becomes: 103/77 = 1.338 VP/RT

THIS exchange-rate is much better than 1/3-VP for each RT. (16/48)

4 posts

What do you Give to SFI, for what you Get from SFI? in North America #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

1 day ago

Sadly Horace very few Forum Readers outside of North America will see your Thread; and They will not be able to Post a Reply.

Your "Booster Club Member" Badge indicates you 'gave' SFI funding in exchange for TripleClicks 'sales' (your personal purchases) involving at least 1500-VP this month and last month too -or-3000-VP this month.

Similarly, your Bronze "Team Builder" Badge indicates you purchased more than $10-worth of PSA/CSA from the S-Builder Co-op, PSA-to-Go, or PriceBenders.

Your "Designated Diamond" Badge indicates you gave SFI and your Downline at least a 1-month commitment to share your POAs with your qualified Downline.

Other Badges on your Snapshot-page indicate other interactions.

Thank you for sharing.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

34 posts

2 days ago

I am waiting to see how many RT (Rewardical-Tokens) we need to accumulate to Purchase the "Single TCredit" Package www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534 It consists of 102-VP & 1-TCredit plus 5-MRP and costs only 150-MRP -or- ???-"Rewardicals".

I expect that we will be rewarded with a much better return-on-investment (ROI) of our patience/waiting-time.

Stephen

9 posts

What is the maximum number of days allowed on a vacation mode? in Team Building

2 days ago

Turning Vacation Mode 'ON' does also TEMPORARILY suspend the "Active Sponsor" program up to 6-months:
news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/

"Q: What if I was ill, away, or had some other situation that wouldn’t allow me to fulfill the requirements for awhile?
For such an instance, you may (pre-emptively) put your account on Vacation Mode and we won’t include the days you’re away in the 45 days. Note, however, that the limit on using Vacation Mode for this purpose is six months."

Stephen

9 posts

What is the maximum number of days allowed on a vacation mode? in Team Building

2 days ago

This raises the question: What happens when your VP Streak runs down to zero ?
Does Vacation Mode automatically reset to 'Off' ? -or- No, Do you run in to VP Streak debt?

24 posts

Post on steam tab visible to our uplines! in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank you Scott for putting some sample numbers so we can visualize the scale of the problem.

I however think it would be very helpful if we could Select to Monitor at least our Fledgling-PSAs.

Respectfully,
Stephen

15 posts

How to work it from least developed countries? in Getting Started #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

Excellent Post Jessie;

Leading by example is much easier than trying to 'push-a-rope'.

Lead; don`t Push
Stephen

11 posts

Update SFI Splash Pages in Suggestion Box #Marketing

3 days ago

Totally agree with you Randy:

Absolute directions are usually much better than "relative" directions. Turning North may be a left-turn for you while it is a right-turn for someone else at the same intersection. It is similar when describing time 'milestones'/dates verses 'duration'.

Relative requires both 'parties' to have the same point-of-view; Absolute references do not.

Admittedly, Relative references eliminate the need to "do-the-math" by the recipient.
Stephen

PS: Is the North Star 'up' or 'down' North in Space for an Australian?

35 posts

Will my Rewardical Member become a PRM? in Ask Gery #Rewardical #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Thank you Tony O. for your quick and accurate reply.

Congratulations for receiving the Gold Star from Gery, and "Correct/best answer as verified by SFI" headline on your Forum Post.

Most Respectfully,
Stephen

I am humbled with this Stephen, my appreciation and best regards.
Tony O.
Nigeria

We are VERY Fortunate to have a Great Leader who can manage the Big Picture -AND- pay attention to our relatively small concerns/details.

Sincerely,
Stephen

11 posts

Update SFI Splash Pages in Suggestion Box #Marketing

3 days ago

Welcome to SFI and our wonderful wonder-full Forum IMOH C.

I am using this opportunity to suggest You scroll down to the "Getting Started Actions" section of your red/green TO-DO List/Tab and follow the link "For uploading your photo to the Affiliate Center". Several benefits will follow if you complete these Actions.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

15 posts

How to work it from least developed countries? in Getting Started #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Welcome to SFI and your first Post and Thread in the Forum Bikram;

Generating Income and Profit (Income -minus- Expenses) through SFI and TripleClicks is very little different while "living in least developed countries".

What often is more difficult is accessing a good quality Internet Service and/or accessing a means of paying for expenses -- hopefully Purchases from TripleClicks. SFI will solve the "means of paying" problem for Active affiliates.

The major Streams of Income that are listed in the top section of the Benefits Chart www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart
are all accessible anywhere the Internet is available.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

17 posts

Opti-Build? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

From what I understood about OB, it is like building your organization with SFI at the helm. It's an ultimate team effort actually from up down to you - from the leaders up the ladder of your organization to your ladder and down. SFI would basically flood your organization, once chosen as DD, of PSAs. This is a win-win situation for everyone involved. And you, being on top of this, would definitely be the end beneficiary of (shall we say, massive) shares from collective effort everyone put in the EP monthly.

To everyone's success,
Rolly

Sadly, Opti-Build (OB) is not a Team, nor is "SFI at the helm". Opti-Build is only 'artificial intelligence' and remember that 'If it is Artificial, it is not Intelligence'.

1.) OB does not take your POAs and assign them to your DDs -- if you are not a DD yourself.( OB completely ignores your explicate monthly Optin and Team Leader status -- if you are not one of your Sponsor`s top-5 Team Leaders.)

2.) OB does not check that your POA has a valid email address, before assigning them to one of your DDs.

3.) OB does not check the nationally nor language of either your POA or their recipient DD.

4.) OB does not check to see if the POA has earned any VP, before assigning them to your DD.

5.) OB does not let you adapt to changing circumstances during the month.

6.) OB does not understand people or changing circumstances.

Would you not do most, if not all of these actions, if you were at the helm?

Stephen

7 posts

PRMS in Ask Gery #Sales #Team Building #W3

4 days ago

Sorry Edson but;

SFI Marketing Group (SFI) does not provide any way for you to personally contact PRMs. PRMs are not part of any SFI Team so are not accessible via TeamMail. SFI does not share PRM email addresses so that you can not email your PRM either. SFI protects all its` TripleClicks Members including your PRM.

If you have 'captured' their email address outside of the Carson Services or SFI programs, make sure that Your 'Subscribers' know how to Stop Receiving your emails/ unsubscribe from your email list.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

17 posts

4 days ago

Please read this official article, just recently released 11/13/2017:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230243&referrer=search

and note the 50-percent recommendation for Co-op participants.

I therefore highly recommend doing Manual PSA-Reassignments via the Reassignment Manager whenever possible;
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34284

Best Wishes,
Stephen

17 posts

4 days ago

Yes Jimmy, there are several difficulties with Opti-Build.

The major problem is that if you are not a Designated Diamond (one of your Sponsors five highest Rank Team Leaders), not only will you not receive any new Team Members from Opti-Build (OB), BUT OB will also not process (assign) any of your POAs (Personal Originated Affiliates)!

If you are fortunate enough to qualify for Designated Diamond (DD) status, you have NO Control over which POA is assigned to which of your Downline DD. You can not match-up POAs and PSAs or Downline based on their nationally, language, or culture.

OB locks you into passing along either 50% or 100% of your POAs for assignment, for a full month -- in advance.

OB instantly assigns your POAs, before you know anything about them such as "Will they ever log in to SFI?" or "Have they given a valid email address?"

Sorry if this seems totally negative, but...

I assert that you really must be too busy to do Manual "Reassignments" to Optin-to-Build your Downline.

Best Wishes,
Stephen