Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

8 posts

" So Where Do I Start" This is NOT a Question! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

12 hours ago

Unfortunately the extensive Post illustrates the problem, overwhelming abundance of information and probably raises the question, even after study, of "So Where do I Start?" or "What`s next?".

Possibly a numbered Chapter with numbered Paragraphs layout would help lead or show a recommended course of action, similar but more complete than www.sfimg.com/the_plan.

Something similar to Google Maps, where we can zoom-in for more detail or zoom-out to see the context or location in "the big picture" would be ideal.

Best Wishes,

23 posts

Attention Mr. Gery - Immediate Action Required! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical

22 hours ago

Carefully study your chosen option from the links on www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register

If you have not yet submitted a Support Ticket about your RECA application, please do so now.

If you have submitted a Support Ticket, please check the Status and add any additional information to the existing Ticket. www.sfimg.com/Support/Tickets

Support Tickets are often Pending additional information or activity from the Submitter.

Best Wishes,

23 posts

Attention Mr. Gery - Immediate Action Required! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical

1 day ago

Perhaps Rewardical :tm: (RW) can economically program an automatic scanner that Alerts the Store Owner and Hosting Service AND temporarily inserts a redirection-link into any related RW listing.

Quick Action is highly recommended.

18 posts

What does NO really mean? in Sales #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

With great respect to you James;

I suggest letting SFI slowly Build Something Great and Auto-Deliver a Leveraged Second Income to you.

Let it simmer on the back burner.

For a small monthly investment of a few USD and only a few minutes each month, maintain your BTL and Designated Diamond status.

Set Opti-Build to 100% and Reassign all your existing excess PSAs to your Top-4 or 5 PSAs.

This plan should build a great Team and highly leverage a minimal investment, until you have time to reclaim Awesome Sponsor status.

Best Wishes,
Stephen Dick

12 posts

Biz Quiz: I have been answering Biz Quiz question rightly in Getting Started

2 days ago

Very CAREFULLY study your Rewardical Ledger www.rewardical.com/Ledger for descriptions of Tokens "earned"/awarded.

Your 25-Rewardicals are probably awarded for some other activity.

Earning Rewardicals (RT) for Biz Quiz depends on Winning them in a random Draw, and will be fairly rare (definitely NOT every day).

If you have received 25-RT from a Biz Quiz, PLEASE submit a Support Ticket and share their explanation with our Forum Community.

Best Wishes,

9 posts

Hidden Games of Eager Zebra in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

i) Use of a Thesaurus is very expedient.

ii) Similar to being allowed Purchase 10-Clues after correctly Guessing 1-Word, you are allowed to Add 10-Clues from your "bank" to this ongoing Hidden Game.

Best Wishes,

4 posts

Attention, SFI Leaders Please! in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Exactly How Do Junior Auctions Work in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

I was going to suggest that the Auction be LOCKED/Launched immediately once enough Bids with the maximum number of TCredits were Bid -AND- Earmarked (You can not then Bid earlier). Then I realized that an Older-Bidder (since their/your last AA-Win) can still enter the Winning-Bid.

HOE: Highest, Oldest, Earliest win in that order.

HOE

8 posts

How can I earn money selling TCredits? in Marketing #TCredits

3 days ago

Do NOT try to sell TCredits by promoting them.

Instead, create a demand for TCredits (Sales) by selling/promoting EZ Games, and Pricebenders and Astro-Auctions.

Promote these activities by "selling" their fun/excitement/entertainment/value.

Select and use your Gateways directly, or Banners and Text Ads etc. that direct/feed interested traffic (link) to these selected Gateways.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

Locating interested-traffic is a key skill that WE must WORK to develop.

Best Wishes,

16 posts

How can a person who hasn't logged in for months, can now show VPs for the current month? in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Proclaimed June 1st, 2018:

New Unlimited VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.
news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

Corollary:
It appears that although a monthly balance of up to 1499-VP is repeatedly transferred sequentially every month, that any enhanced "perks" (for the Current-month) will be earned only on the VP "earned in the prior 45 days from when Commissions are processed" (on the 10th).

VP Transfers do not circumvent the Active Affiliate/Sponsor programs. (PSAs still Rollup unless the Sponsor is Active)
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=234018

Best Wishes,

13 posts

We advertise the solution in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

With great respect, and a sense of humour Mizanur;

"ad" traditionally means advertisement, so I have inserted your expected/intended word "advice".

Best Wishes,

15 posts

Grandmaster Poker™Moves available in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

I have reported this departure from the Rules to Support for resolution.

I really miss the missing 5th Move.

Best Wishes,

15 posts

4 days ago

YES Tanja;

Similar to the yellow and orange Burns and Matches shown in Anne`s Post:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1533397#post-1533397

I am not sure whether your screenshot indicates
1) 4 Moves remaining including 1 Free, or
2) 4 (non-free) Moves remaining plus 1 Free

Interpretation 1) seems to be current although the Game Rules imply 2) should be correct.

My attempts at using Moves seems to be blocked more often than usual, lately.

13 posts

Daily Grand and Daily Crown entries in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Entries for TripleClicks Daily Crown draws tonight are indicated by a number of Happy Faces on www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown

Remember that SFI Daily Grand draw Entries MUST be Entered daily via the large button/link on your red/green WIN IT! tab.

Stephen D.

15 posts

5 days ago

It would be nice to have green and blue Moves, similar to the yellow and orange Burns/Matches shown on your screenshot.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1533397#post-1533397

15 posts

5 days ago

Thank you Tanja;

If this interpretation is correct, then the Games Rules need to be less ambiguous and updated.
blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/

(Apparently the GrandMaster Poker "How to Play" Link NEEDS to be corrected too)

15 posts

5 days ago

Thank you Anna Marie, but the problem (or challenge) is that each game has its own limit;

During a game, you can also move up to five cards to help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first Move for each game is free (with a maximum of 10 free Moves per day).

Some of us find 'keeping track' of 5-moves an insurmountable "challenge".

Best Wishes,

15 posts

5 days ago

Please show the number of Grandmaster Poker™ Moves still remaining available during the game, unless memory and mathematics skills are an important part of the game.

13 posts

Are there any benefits for setting up Auto-Delivery processing date on the first day of the month? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Most benefits of setting-up an Auto-Delivery are received regardless of the billing-date you select.

The 2-advantages of:
1) showing a good example (leadership), and
2) 2-extra BCQ Daily Grand draw Entries each day
are both received via using the Quick Order This Item button to activate premature billing.

Every time you set-up a new Item for Auto-Delivery, all Auto-Deliveries are synchronized to the same billing-date which is automatically "Default" unless changed.

Caution: Immediate billing is always attempted for the Item when you set-up a new Item for Auto-Delivery -- regardless of the scheduled date setting.

Default synchronizes billing with the Commission payment date and allows immediate use of new Commissions for instant, no-processing-fee TripleClicks Auto-Delivery payments.

Quick Order buttons are always available on your Auto-Delivery Manager webpage: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/AutoDelivery

Best Wishes,

35 posts

Badges! Who needs them? in Suggestion Box

6 days ago

Welcome to SFI and our Forum Barry (C);

I hope you soon realize how wonderfully fortunate we are to have Mr. Gery Carson, the man behind Carson Services International (CSI), SFI Marketing Group (SFI), and the Zing Network -- Leading us into a Strong Future.

He and his Team constantly strive to adapt to a constantly changing environment to give us a Stronger Future while defending us all from malicious, destructive forces that are rampant on the World Wide Web/Internet.

Very few if anyone else Gives So Much and still Graciously handles what must seem hurtful complaints.

Sincerely,
Stephen Dick
SFI Team Leader

24 posts

If I remain an EA, will I lose any of my team? in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

Carefully review and study the status-rank Benefits Comparison chart: www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

BTLs access several Benefits that EAs cannot.

Consider whether your PSAs or their Downline Teams are expected to make Purchases or Sales before the end-of-month, or Backdate Purchases before the 8th of next month.

Best Wishes,

11 posts

Best Way to Utilize Rewardicals in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

6 days ago

1) I recommend that Affiliates redeem enough Rewardical Tokens (RT) to accumulate enough VersaPoints (VP) to qualify or requalify for EA status-rank for the month.

This will allow them to build a free Team of (10-new monthly) CSAs and receive at least 8% Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSC).

EAs also receive 10-bonus TCredits and 50-bonus RT, among other Benefits.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

2) Executive Affiliates should then analyze their own situation and decide whether to redeem enough RT for VPs and a BTL status-rank -- if they will meet the 3-PSA requirement by month-end. Otherwise, redeeming RT for enough PSAs should be a high priority. The expected month-end Commissions from Movers is an important factor to consider.

3) Further Redemptions of RT for TCredits will allow more Bids in Auctions and Playing EZ games.

Be strategic: Build Something Great

Best Wishes,

15 posts

Do you think Astro Auctions is a good choice? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Hello Stephen B;

Please do not refer to Auctions as a "game", as that adds to the confusion.

Games require interactive personal activity and some skill and luck during play of the game to accumulate sufficient Points to achieve a high Rank on the Leaderboard of the game.

There is no 12-Auctions or Bids requirement "before you can win" an Astro-Auction and/or several Constellation-draw prizes. One Auction with a single Bid of at least 1-TCredit and "earmarked" will win at least 10-RT and a high probability of a few Constellation prizes.

Best Wishes,

12 posts

Astro Auctions a Win Win Win! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Rewardical Calculations:

999-RT can be Redeemed for 333-VP
or
1001-RT can be Redeemed for 13-TCredits,
which will probably Win at least
156-RT, along with several other Constellation prizes,
if reinvested individually in Astro-Auctions.

Best Wishes,

11 posts

What is the action bonus? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

The Way We Were:

Action Bonus was a financial (USD) reward program as described by Tanja
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1530960#post-1530960

That incentive Bonus is paid out as a 3% Bonus on monthly Commissions up to the USD earned within the time-limit specified for the Bonus.
----------------------------

2-Daily Bonus Action-VersaPoints (AVP) were given for turning the PB-Auction tab and EZ-Games tab to green by spending at least 1-TCredit in each department

Regular (non-bonus) AVP were given for every TCredit spend in those 2-departments (within monthly limits), until Team Override Commissions were introduced.

There is now no-need to destinguish between the Bonus Action-VP and 'regular' VP, except for Sales-VP and the 1500-SVP requirements of various current programs.

Best Wishes,