50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

13 posts

Compensation for downline and sponsor in Compensation #Compensation

14 hours ago

I 'boldly' edited your Post, 'quoted' above.

** Note: Sales add 40% of their CV (money) to the EP, but also create a large number of new VersaPoint Shares (VPS). The number VP-Shares (VPS, vs. VPs) created depends significantly on the number of Team Leaders in your Upline. Each Team Leader in your Upline (including Co-Sponsor) receives "Matching"-VPS.

Each VP you receive, creates up to 15-VPS -- diluting, possibly lowering, the value of each VPS.

Respectfully,
Stephen

20 posts

Will be 2X Auctions ??? in Pricebenders #Rewardical

22 hours ago

Right NOW, every Bid earns 10-RT (aka Rewardical Tokens, Tokens, or Rewardicals) which can easily be Exchanged or Redeemed for 3-VP.

Even better, every combination of 3-Bids and/or 'Paid to Play' EZ Game Plays, earns 30-RT which you can easily Redeem for 10-VP. Total cost for these 10-VPs, plus the 'Entertainment' and excitement, is now only 3-TCredits.

I dont understand your mathematics. Lets try simple. You buy 125 tc. You receive 1500 vp. Before this 125 tc you bid on 2X auction and receive 1250 mrp and 125 vp. With 1250 mrp you buy 8tc amd receive 816vp

Now you buy 125 tc receive 1500 vp . On auction you receive 1250 rt. And 125vp. 1250 rt change for vp and receive 416vp. So how is better this please explain me

I will explain how this new system SHOULD be better, but first:

1.) My mathematics is fairly simple -- I 'scaled' the numbers up so as to eliminate Fractions such as 10/3 = 3.333* by scaling up to (3 x 10)/3 = 10.000* -- after 3-Bids, the free 30-REWARDical Tokens can be 'Redeemed' for 30/3 = 10-VP, which looks better than posting "an average of 3.333*" VP per TCredit.

2.) The "betterment" will show up through the expected increased Value of individual VP Shares of the Executive Pool (EP) which should more than compensate for the loss of Number of VP.

For example: (1500 + 125 + 816* = 2441) versus (1500 + 125 + 416* = 2041). A 20-percent increase in Value of the smaller number (2041 x 1.20 = 2449) exceeds the Value of 2441 traditional-value Shares.

There will soon be a smaller quantity/ number of Shares splitting the EP -- contributing towards an increase in Value of each Share. This has evidently been an ongoing Goal of SFI for some time.

I dont understand this ( 2041 x1.20 ) . What is 1.20???

If one adds 20-percent to the base 100-percent they have 120-percent or 1.20 x the 100-percent base of 2041in this example. Technically should be written as ((100+20)/100) x 2041.

I chose the 20-percent growth factor for this example because 2441/2041 = 1.196. The old quantity 2441 of VPs was 1.196 x the present quantity -- approximately 20% greater.

If the monetary Value of the Executive Pool remains unchanged, and the number of old Shares was 20-percent greater, the Value of each current VP Share will automatically be about 20-percent greater.

20 posts

1 day ago

Right NOW, every Bid earns 10-RT (aka Rewardical Tokens, Tokens, or Rewardicals) which can easily be Exchanged or Redeemed for 3-VP.

Even better, every combination of 3-Bids and/or 'Paid to Play' EZ Game Plays, earns 30-RT which you can easily Redeem for 10-VP. Total cost for these 10-VPs, plus the 'Entertainment' and excitement, is now only 3-TCredits.

I dont understand your mathematics. Lets try simple. You buy 125 tc. You receive 1500 vp. Before this 125 tc you bid on 2X auction and receive 1250 mrp and 125 vp. With 1250 mrp you buy 8tc amd receive 816vp

Now you buy 125 tc receive 1500 vp . On auction you receive 1250 rt. And 125vp. 1250 rt change for vp and receive 416vp. So how is better this please explain me

I will explain how this new system SHOULD be better, but first:

1.) My mathematics is fairly simple -- I 'scaled' the numbers up so as to eliminate Fractions such as 10/3 = 3.333* by scaling up to (3 x 10)/3 = 10.000* -- after 3-Bids, the free 30-REWARDical Tokens can be 'Redeemed' for 30/3 = 10-VP, which looks better than posting "an average of 3.333*" VP per TCredit.

2.) The "betterment" will show up through the expected increased Value of individual VP Shares of the Executive Pool (EP) which should more than compensate for the loss of Number of VP.

For example: (1500 + 125 + 816* = 2441) versus (1500 + 125 + 416* = 2041). A 20-percent increase in Value of the smaller number (2041 x 1.20 = 2449) exceeds the Value of 2441 traditional-value Shares.

There will soon be a smaller quantity/ number of Shares splitting the EP -- contributing towards an increase in Value of each Share. This has evidently been an ongoing Goal of SFI for some time.

20 posts

1 day ago

I want to earn at least 20-VP every day, to gain the extra Entry in the 410-Daily Grand Draws. Most days this would require earning 15-green Tabs and spending 8-TCredits (over 200-per month). Now we can earn that extra Entry every day while spending well-under 90-TCredits a month.

20 posts

1 day ago

13 posts

The Mountain Is Not The Problem in Miscellaneous #Leadership

1 day ago

(Phil)

How many times has Gery said, "Don't major in the minors!"?

Of course, when it's OUR shoe that has the grain of sand, we are going to holler. But, while we holler, let us consider if it is a mountain, or a grain of sand, that we stop for.

I agree with you Randy that sometimes we need to "major in the minors" as grains of sand can bring even a great army to a painful standstill, particularly if the problem is frequently duplicated. One grain of sand, in the wrong place, can stop a person or their entire machine, if not removed quickly enough.

We usually plan for overcoming the mountains, it is the ignored grains of sand that pose the greatest problem, hence Gery`s frequent requests for us to report seemingly minor problems. (A minor problem, duplicated too often, becomes a major one.)

18 posts

Alert! Unbelievable in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Victor, I feel a need to add we also can get advice "at the Forum without asking", such as a suggestion to upload a suitable photo through your (3-year old) 'Getting Started Actions' To-Do link -- and earn 35-VPs. www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList

Respectfully,
Stephen

Thanks a lot Stephen but i must add that my photo(it comes with 35 versapoints)is one of the hurdles that i have been trying to tackle for sometime. If my plans had worked out it would have been in place by January. All i will tell you without letting the cat out of the bag is to keep your fingers crossed, it won't be long now.

Thank you for your informative reply Victor;

I did not want to Push you to struggle with a Hurdle or to let "the cat out of the bag". I did, however, want to make sure you are aware of the high value of a recognizable 'branding' image in Business -- 35-instant VPs and ongoing recognition, comradeship, and respect.

If you think that we can be helpful, please do not hesitate to ask the Forum (or Uplines) for advice -- if privacy concerns permit.

Best Wishes and Respect,

4 posts

MRPs verses Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 days ago

You also graciously forgot to factor in that exchanging 150-MRP for 102-VP also acquired 1-TCredit -- presently worth 77-RTs.
Reference the "Single TCredit" PACKage www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534

18 posts

Alert! Unbelievable in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Victor, I feel a need to add we also can get advice "at the Forum without asking", such as a suggestion to upload a suitable photo through your (3-year old) 'Getting Started Actions' To-Do link -- and earn 35-VPs. www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList

Respectfully,
Stephen

8 posts

Rewardicals product in Getting Started #Rewardical

2 days ago

Although we used to be able to Play or Bid for Double-MRP (2 x MRP) 15-times to accumulate the 150-MRP required to Order a free "Single TCredit" package of 102-VP plus 1-TCredit, we can still Exchange 383-Rewardicals for these items (306-RT for 102-VP, plus 77-RT for 1-TCredit).

Since we now receive 10-RT for each Bid or paid-Play, it now takes 39-TCredit expenditures to earn the free TCredit plus 102-VP. (Gery has stated elsewhere that Doubles or 2 x Rewardicals will be added in the future)

Alternatively, 15-TCredit expenditures will earn 150-RT which can be exchanged for 1-TCredit (77-RT) and 24-VP in exchange for 72 of the remaining 73-Rewardical Tokens.

Continuing with our recent tradition of making 15-Bid or Play TCredit expenditures (formerly to earn 150-MRP), we can presently exchange the accumulated 150-RT for 50-VP. Once "2 x RT"/"Doubles" are introduced, we will be able to exchange our 300-RT for 100-VP, -- very close to our former free* 102-VP plus 1-TCredit package.

*MRPs are considered to be free bonus/rewards and therefore anything purchased by redeeming MRP is also considered to be a free bonus/reward.

6 posts

LAUNCH PAD in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

Please click the link I provided (or the LaunchPad icon/button) and I bet heavily that you will see everything exactly as described (including the "of 57 lessons completed") NOW, on Feb.16, 2018. If not, please shut-down and Restart your Internet Device (cache).

YES, Chapter/Lesson #12, #02, and #03 do not have any "Related Lessons" or "View Related Lessons" button, but THEY ( like their cohorts) do have a "LaunchPad index" button at the top, leading to the 9-expansive "drop-down" lists.

It is very important for venerable Team Leaders to VERIFY their authoritative assertions are correct and/or current.

Best Wishes,

6 posts

LAUNCH PAD in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

When an Affiliate (any Rank) clicks the LaunchPad "Rocket" icon/button, their Browser will download the www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ index webpage.

The LaunchPad webpage has a column near the right-hand side of blue "View Related Lessons" buttons. These "buttons" will activate a drop-down list of webpages "related" to the corresponding Chapter Lesson. This helps you to progress through all the (57) Lessons in an organized sequence.

6 posts

WHO IS GEORGE LITTLE? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

"Welcome to SFI's revised Internet Income Course 2.0! Stop by each month for a new lesson full of updated tips, real-world advice, and in-depth, step-by-step instructions on setting up your Internet-based business. Course author and long-time SFI-er, George Little, uses plain English to explain the ins and outs of starting and running a profitable online business in today's ever-changing global market.

NEW! We continue our revised course with Internet Income 2.0, Lesson #37: Preparing For Google Analytics. Course author, George Little, continues his introduction to Google Analytics with a guide to planning your organizational structure for Analytics. Essential for preventing confusion and facilitating convenient use of your Analytics data, this planning process with prepare you to then set up and configure Google Analytics effectively."

www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome

The extensive, technical course by George Little is available online for free use by SFI Affiliates (any Rank) on their "Training" menu which is located on the black Menu Bar.

8 posts

Rewardicals product in Getting Started #Rewardical

3 days ago

Although we used to be able to Play or Bid for Double-MRP (2 x MRP) 15-times to accumulate the 150-MRP required to Order a free "Single TCredit" package of 102-VP plus 1-TCredit, we can still Exchange 383-Rewardicals for these items (306-RT for 102-VP, plus 77-RT for 1-TCredit).

Since we now receive 10-RT for each Bid or paid-Play, it now takes 39-TCredit expenditures to earn the free TCredit plus 102-VP.

Alternatively, 15-TCredit expenditures will earn 150-RT which can be exchanged for 1-TCredit (77-RT) and 24-VP in exchange for 72 of the remaining 73-Rewardical Tokens.

8 posts

Advertising. in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

4 days ago

If you choose to build-a-team, search for "PSA" on the TripleClicks.com website you will find at least 1,000 packages that include 1.) a guaranteed number of PSAs (Signups), 2.) at least 7.3 VersaPoints per USD purchase price, and 3.) either MRP (Member Reward Points) or Rewardical Tokens.

These PSAs essentially Signup to SFI through professionally managed Advertising Co-operatives that offer a net cost advantage (less time and/or money) over most alternatives.

9 posts

Where is Spotlight Merchant? in Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Glossary definition: Spotlight Merchants
01/23/2018
Spotlight Merchants is an obsolete term no longer being used.

5 posts

Leaders are readers! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Loosing some active CSA or PSA by mistake in exchange pool !! in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

5 days ago

Your quotation only applies after the Final Exchange (verb) Step;

Step -1 is the Co-Sponsor placing their CSA in the "Second-Home Pool" and can be "undone" if Step-2 has not occurred yet.

Step-2 occurs when SFI actually assigns ('exchanges') the CSA a "Second-Home" Co-Sponsor.

Read Marilyn`s Post above www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1337245#post-1337245 but Take Action ASAP!

I apologize about the Incorrect Reference to the automatic 2-step Second-Home CSA program, but it is a similar program and helps to visualize the semi-automatic, 2-step CSA Exchange program.

4 posts

Canadian tax on bullion in Canada #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #Marketing

5 days ago

I am not a tax-expert and consulting a "Professional" is generally advisable, particularly if you expect to build a significant Business.

Capital Gains can be claimed by either Individuals or possibly Businesses. Businesses however can "claim" Income-Expenses that Individuals can not, including "Home Office"portions of Household Expenses like Heat, Hydro, Rent/Taxes, etc.

Google may help you learn the basics, so you can Understand your Professional.

9 posts

Loosing some active CSA or PSA by mistake in exchange pool !! in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

5 days ago

The "Exchange View" webpage of the CSA Exchange program states that there are 146,574 CSAs "In the Exchange Pool". Their Co-Sponsors CAN Select individual CSAs -- and click a -- "Remove Selected CSAs from Exchange Pool" button. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CSAExchange?pg=1&view=in_pool&sort=sfiid

It also states that 362,072 have actually been Exchanged -- assumed IN-and-Out of the Pool.

9 posts

5 days ago

URGENT
1.) Confirm you are NOT looking at the (default) "Eligible CSAs" View of your CSA Exchange webpage www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CSAExchange BUT are looking at the "Exchange Pool" VIEW

2.) Check your CSA Exchange Audit Report www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CSAExchangeAudit if YOUR CSA is NOT still 'In-the-Pool'. -- and Wish them Well in their "Second-Home".

BestWishes,

9 posts

5 days ago

Your quotation only applies after the Final Exchange (verb) Step;

Step -1 is the Co-Sponsor placing their CSA in the "Second-Home Pool" and can be "undone" if Step-2 has not occurred yet.

Step-2 occurs when SFI actually assigns ('exchanges') the CSA a "Second-Home" Co-Sponsor.

Read Marilyn`s Post above www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1337245#post-1337245 but Take Action ASAP!

10 posts

Versapoints in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

5 days ago

1.) VPs are the Key to Profit Sharing which is very important to motivating long-term Planning, Team Building, and quality Mentoring. VP value must be maintained by restricting the number of VPs issued each month. Unfortunately, the present CSA plus 12-level Downline structure floods the Executive Pool with Matching VP-Shares, creating up to 15-times the number of Personal-VP Shares.

2.) SFI does not "pull the rug from under your feet" when they repossess and reassign CSAs through the Second-Home program.
- Affiliates (any Rank) retain their PRMs for life.
- Affiliates retain their PSAs as long as they (the Sponsor) remains "Active"; www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=231124 "An affiliate who has logged in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days".
- Affiliates earn Direct Commissions (DC) (45% of CV) from Purchases by both PSAs and PRMs.

- Non-VIP Affiliates (non-EA or Team Leader) only lose Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSC) (15% of CV) from Purchases made by those forfeited CSAs while the CSA quickly gets a qualified, VIP, Co-Sponsor. (Don`t you want at least a qualified Co-Sponsor, and an "Active", if not "Awesome", Sponsor?)

3.) Affiliates (any Rank) can easily Market in most Countries on Earth -- to acquire PSAs and/or PRMs.

4.) Affiliates (any Rank) can build a healthy, multi-level Downline.

4 posts

Canadian tax on bullion in Canada #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #Marketing

6 days ago

If purity of gold item is greater than 0.995, or 0.999 for silver, then it is exempt from any Canadian sales tax.

Retain Records of your Purchase as 50% of realised (net) "Capital Gains" after Selling are taxed at an individual’s progressive/marginal Income Tax rate.

I have purchased Panda Coins by using MRP and they simply arrived in regular mail, no extra expenses.

This article suggests claiming annual Net "Income" minus Expenses:
www.financialpost.com/related/topics/forget+rules+during+gold+rush/3418499/story.html

So no Tax on Purchase, but annual Income or Capital Gain (after-resale) Taxes need consideration.

18 posts

No Payoneer in Canada ? in North America #Compensation

6 days ago

Thank you Susan for your Reply;

However please can you Confirm that Payoneer Itself is still servicing Canada? For example, did you actually receive January (paid Feb.12th) or December Commissions www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex ?

You seem to imply that the problem is is between TripleClicks/SFI and Payoneer (TripleClicks brand Payoneer MasterCard); rather than (more probably) between Payoneer Itself (all their Cards) and Canadian "licensing" Regulators.