Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Stephen J.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

Understanding the basics and benefits of paying with Bitcoins in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Hi Augustine, yes, you have to buy them either online or from local sellers or ATM machines, all depends on your location, but you can search online.
Have a great evening, kind regards Stephen.

12 posts

Understanding the basics and benefits of paying with Bitcoins in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Hi Erlinda, excuse me if my interpretation of your question is not correct, but the value of any currency is relative, in other words one US Dollar is always one US Dollar. The value is what you can change it into or purchase with it. In other words the value can be more or less in that respect. Lets say for example you bought a Bitcoin for 1 US Dollar and then the value of the Bitcoin increases against the Dollar, you've then increased your value of your Bitcoin wallet in terms of what you could buy with it- just like any currency. If the value of the Bitcoin declined and was less than when you bought it, the value against the dollar would be less. If the value of the bitcoin in your wallet was less than what you wanted to purchase, then you would need more bitcoins in your wallet to make the purchase. If you look at this link you will see the bitcoin value, the link is from the current Eager Zebra Timeline competition, www.coindesk.com/price/
Just to let you know that I am not a financial expert, I just thought the basic information would be of interest to those people interested to know the minimum. As with all things you might want to research the topic further online.
Kind regards Stephen.

12 posts

20 days ago

Bitcoins, what are they?
Bitcoins are an electronic currency, sometimes known as cryptocurrency. They are not connected to any specific country or any traditional bank. You can however buy Bitcoins and use them to shop or trade online and even in some physical retail outlets.The Bitcoin was developed in 2009 as a way of being able to conduct transactions outside of the usual framework of banks and other financial institutions, providing users with anonymity. It has been attributed to someone called Satoshi Nakamoto.

How do they work?
Simply speaking you install a Bitcoin wallet on an electronic device, computer, tablet or mobile phone. When you have set up your Bitcoin wallet it generates a unique address (a bit like an email address) and you can share this address with anyone who wants to send you Bitcoins, or when you purchase anything where Bitcoin is accepted. However, unlike email, the address is only used once, each transaction uses a new address. Unlike a regular bank where you would have an individual account held with a specific bank, Bitcoin uses a shared public ledger for the entire network. All transactions are included in the block chain and each individual Bitcoin wallet can calculate its balance and verify the integrity of the system.

How are transactions processed?
The verification process and order of the system are maintained by cryptography. Cryptography is simply a method for coding electronic information so that it cannot be read or understood by a third party. It is said to be totally secure and cryptography is used for secure communications, for example by the military. In each person’s Bitcoin wallet there is a unique mathematical seed or private key that is used to sign and verify transactions. This provides the proof that the transaction took place from an individual wallet and it cannot be altered in any way once processed.
The processing of the transaction is referred to as mining and each transaction is verified electronically and in chronological order. The process also ensures that each transaction is included in a chain which cannot be modified as its integrity is within the whole system, forming a chain between the previous and the next transaction.

Can I buy bitcoins without a regular bank account?
Yes, you can, there are many ways to buy them just search online, one of the biggest attractions is that there are no fees for Bitcoin transactions at all, benefitting both buyers and sellers. Also, transactions take place in real time, no clearing or waiting for funds to be transferred. TripleClicks is now accepting Bitcoins and as a bonus you get a free TCredit for every dollar equivalent spent, every time you pay with Bitcoin.

I hope this is of interest to those who have never heard of Bitcoins, it might just be the currency of the future that can be used worldwide. It would be good to hear what you think about this?
Kind regards Stephen

17 posts

Should i invest in my EA status ? in Getting Started #TCredits

22 days ago

ABSOLUTELY Blage its the starting point to success every month.
Good luck you will be very successful, kind regards Stephen

47 posts

Happy Nigeria's 57th Independence in Recognition

22 days ago

Happy Independence Day! to all my family and friends in Nigeria, hope you all enjoy the national holiday tomorrow!!
Kind regards Stephen

21 posts

From Free gateway to having 5 Designated Diamonds on my frontline in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Tommie, that's an awesome achievement, you must be very proud.
Kind regards Stephen

8 posts

question here! in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Jezza, Simply reassign the PSA through your genealogy and for clarification on what happened send support a question. Sounds like the PSA in question signed up through your link, so you might take the opportunity to explain to your PSAs how to find their individual links. I'm pretty sure that's the only way a new PSA can be sponsored by or assigned to you.
Congratulations anyway its all very positive for you, your actively building your Team, well done you!
Kind regards Stephen

12 posts

Pricebenders Auctions are BID FREE and does not take my TCredits in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi Radmila, yes its correct as BID FREE does not qualify for VP, in effect you are getting a totally free bid. You may have won some free bids without realising it. It has happened to me before so it is correct.
Kind regards and congratulations on the FREE BIDS, a nice surprise for you. :)

16 posts

CSA never log in in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

The CSA Exchange pool works well particularly if someone is looking for CSAs from their own country and can utilise their native language to connect.

16 posts

CSA never log in in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Sanja, Firstly don't loose any sleep over this, thousands of people join the programme every month, but many are looking for a fast way to collect money, or just don't get the potential of the opportunities. Concentrate your efforts on those that do log in every day, that should be your main focus.
For those that remain inactive, you could try sending them a mail in their own native language. Always put their name in the mail and subject line and don't give up on them, as their circumstances might change and they have the potential to become active at any time.
Don't let those that are inactive cast a shadow over what you can achieve yourself and work with the workers.
Wishing you every success, kind regards Stephen.

397 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Absolutely and in this case, you need to be able to duplicate success. Thanks Jezza

18 posts

My SFI Business and Religious Beliefs in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi Althea, I'm sure that Gery and his team will advise the use of the vacation mode. Here in the SFI family we respect everyone of all religions and ethnic backgrounds. So that is also the idea behind the vacation mode and don't be concerned about using it in this way.
Best regards Stephen.

397 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you Ogwang, very concise advice, kind regards Stephen

15 posts

Zackjack progress in Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Wow Congratulations Mirjana, 10 Zackjacks in one day! I wonder if that's a record?
Kind regards Stephen.

7 posts

A2A question - I can't open my "sent messages" in Ask Gery #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Gilbert, you can use this link and then click on sent messages A2A
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/Inbox#
this should work fine for you, kind regards Stephen

397 posts

3 months ago

For those people still contributing to this thread, thank you for all your great comments. I did audit the result and provide a summary here www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=91676&pg=1
Thank you to everyone for their fantastic contributions to this thread.
Kind regards from Stephen

6 posts

Marketing in Ask Gery #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi Motto, Great question, various countries have various payment methods, so payoneer card is just one option.
To check for your country just use these links below, it should be straightforward for you. Kind regards Stephen.
Please see TC Payment Options at:

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

We offer several ways to pay depending on your country.

To access these options, simply choose the payment method you wish to use when you check out. That is, add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your shopping cart. Then, when you check out, choose the payment option you want on the checkout page.

Also, if you an SFI affiliate, we offer a special Payoneer MasterCard--available in every country worldwide. With this card, you can make any purchases you wish from TripleClicks (including auto-delivery) funded with your own currency. You can also use it wherever MasterCard is accepted. And, best of all, it allows you to receive your SFI commissions instantly, in your own currency.

For more information, see:

www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard

11 posts

Wrong buy it now price? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Sales #TCredits

4 months ago

Hi Thomas, the full details of this option are found on this page www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222049&referrer=search
Its important to understand what the option is really set up for, its a great benefit if used in the correct way.
Kind regards Stephen

11 posts

Wrong buy it now price? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Sales #TCredits

4 months ago

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about this option, essentially if you go for this option you will gWith Pricebenders' Buy Now feature, you have the option to get all your bids back by simply buying outright the item you were bidding on for many auctions. You can do this at any time while the auction is going on–or for up to 24 hours after the auction has ended. The Buy Now (BN) price will typically be the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price), but may be lower or higher in some instances, depending on our costs.

The Buy Now feature means you can bid boldly and with confidence at Pricebenders…because, no matter how many bids you make, you can get them all returned immediately to your account…by simply buying the item you wanted in the first place! Please note that once you’ve used the BN option for an auction, you can no longer bid in that auction.

Q & A
Q: How do I know which auctions have the BN option?
All auctions that have the BN option available will display a blue shopping cart icon at the bottom of the panel on the Pricebenders index.  To purchase the item (and get all your bids back), just click the cart icon displayed on the right side of the image.

Q: Where can I find out what the BN price is?
The BN price will always be listed in the sidebar on the Auction Details page (get to the Auction Details page by clicking the item’s title or image). get your t credits back (ones used for bidding) when you purchase.

Hope this makes it clearer for everyone, kind regards Stephen

30 posts

Do I need to email my CSA? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Sponsor

4 months ago

Hi Edward, the simple answer is YES why wouldn't you want to contact them and offer your support. Its always in your interest to reach out and connect.
Have a great day, Stephen

23 posts

When do I beneficied from VP of my PSAs ? in Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hi Fatima, Great Question and good to see you taking advantage of the Forum, your in a great Team so just read the replies here, you've already had some great answers. We are on our way to the top together, you have made a great start. Congratulations, proud to have you in my Team.
Kind regards Stephen

61 posts

Congratulations Gery Sir..! in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Hi Zarmish, You are absolutely right, this is an incredible achievement and literally just the beginning. Social media is really taking off now worldwide and the potential is massive. Gery and his team have their vision, to bring this SFI Platform including Tripleclicks to the masses.
This will benefit everyone involved, with well over 1 Billion plus people on facebook and growing every day, nobody can afford to miss the opportunity that this provides. If you haven't joined Facebook yet, now is the time to join, once you have joined, you can "Like" the official SFI page through the To-Do List.
So please do it today, we will all benefit from this in the future and much kudos to Gery and his team too.
Have a great weekend Zarmish and everyone reading this reply.
Kind regards Stephen.

28 posts

My new PSA asked me a sensitive questions in Team Building #PSA

4 months ago

Hi Al, that's a really valuable question and good to think along those lines.
I look at it this way, if you have the time and the confidence to meet people face to face in person then that's a great way to recruit new PSA team members. In all honesty if you were hiring someone in real life for a job, you would probably look for someone with the right skills for the job and ideally geographically located for the job you were offering. You would do this by interviewing them personally.

Several advantages spring to mind, by meeting in person you can get a good idea of their background and skill sets, by meeting them face to face, you can see how confident and communicative they are, body language etc. Most of all, after meeting new people face to face, you can decide which ones you would like to work with. Having regular contact will always increase your chances of creating a good dynamic long term relationship.

But wait, SFI is an internet based affiliate programme, so don't forget the advantages of online recruitment, this puts you in touch with people all over the world. So your potential to recruit new PSAs online is a massive opportunity, OK you cannot interview new recruits personally, as they sign up just like you and I. There is no interview with this option but you can recruit online by yourself, or through TripleClicks by purchasing new PSAs. This takes the hard work out of recruiting and leaves you to concentrate on communication with your Team.

My advice would be why choose, when you can do both face to face and online recruitment. Only you yourself can work out the best return in terms of your time and money. If you have a big network of friends or access to a large network through a club or church, that might be a good place to start talking face to face about SFI.

I would also advise that when introducing anyone to SFI, always talk about the benefits, not the detail. What benefits one person may not always be the same as what benefits the next person, so again you can improve your chances of success by knowing a little about the person. Do they have internet access at home? Do they work long hours? Have they been involved with internet marketing before? Are they looking to supplement their income? Do they want to build a long term business? etc.

Good luck and keep thinking along those lines and you will be very successful.
Kind regards Stephen.

397 posts

4 months ago

Hi Syed, thank you for your post, my answer would be never give up on inactive PSAs keep including them in Team Mails, send them an E card, try try and try again. After all, just because someone doesn't become active today, who says they wont become active in the future. So use every available method of contacting them, even try emails in their native language using google translate.
Kind regards Stephen.

25 posts

BTL without a team? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Hi Erlynn, Congratulations on your Executive status, your doing really well so far. You could go for Bronze Team Leader this month but without having a team, it will be difficult to maintain. In the long term to be a Team Leader without a team yourself doesn't really add up. You might concentrate on building a team by recruiting new PSAs yourself, or buying PSAs through TripleClicks. So my advice would be to maintain your Executive status each month and build your team, once you begin to have active team members reaching EA status themselves, then its easier to maintain Bronze Team leader status or higher.
Kind regards and best of success, Stephen