Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Stephen J.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

173 posts

Understanding Bitcoin in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

And whilst its dropped now is when to buy them!

21 posts

I Need You To Quit!!! in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

4 months ago

This post by Bruce could have been turned into a positive, motivational thread, accentuating the positive instead of the negative, so here goes:
The top 10 Secrets to SUCCESS
1. Log into SFI every day, to complete your TO-DO List and learn.
2. Communicate with your peers in the FORUM, ask questions and engage with others.
3. Make a plan, where do you want to get to in six months time? Now you have a destination take the steps every day to get yourself there within your timeline.
4. Find something in the platform that you enjoy, a game perhaps, so that you have fun whilst you learn and build your business.
5. Be positive and enthusiastic about SFI and TripleClicks and your approach will be infectious to others, motivating them too.
6. Build your online business by building your own TEAM, duplicating SUCCESS.
7. Investing your time and/or money will increase your own chances of becoming a team leader.
8. Everyone that you can help on the road to SUCCESS will ultimately help you too, so take every opportunity to help others.
9. Dont try to reinvent the wheel, the path is well trodden, follow in the footsteps of other successful affiliates.
10. If you dont have an active sponsor, dont dwell on this, connect with others through the Forum and align yourself with positive successful people who will take the journey with you. There will be ups and downs along the way, travelling together makes it more fun and you can learn from each others experiences.

So where do you want to be in six months time? and how are you planning to get there? Good luck to everyone reading this post, kind regards Stephen

48 posts

Don't Be A Thumb Sucking Pinhead-Stopping Negativity in Miscellaneous #Leadership

5 months ago

Harold, this is a great post all be it for the offensive title...... I hope that the title doesn't alienate too many readers as the sentiment of the article is bang on target!!
Kind regards Stephen

8 posts

Viability in the UK in United Kingdom #Getting Started

5 months ago

Hi Martin, Welcome to the fold, you asked some good questions and already have some good responses. I would like to encourage you to think about the bigger picture too. I have a tripleclicks store and sell products to people all around the world. There are also quite a few UK people that sell through tripleclicks you can search for them. Don't also forget that you can also earn commissions by promoting other peoples items, even if you don't have your own.
SFI also isn't well known in the UK, you are correct about that, however I see that as an opportunity and a massive potential to grow.
So stick with it and learn as much as you can, at your own pace, good luck to you.
Kind regards Stephen

13 posts

Silent Running!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor

5 months ago

Absolutely Lindsey, you hit the nail on the head.
Have a great weekend, kind regards Stephen

2 posts

POST 2017 CHRISTMAS STRATEGY in United Kingdom

5 months ago

Hi Augustine, I am based in East Sussex, where are you?
Kind regards Stephen

15 posts

What can we do ever better for our Team 2018? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 months ago

Hi Pamela, WOW nobody can do more than that for their Team, your an inspiration !!!!
Best wishes for the year ahead, be blessed, kind regards Stephen

41 posts

new affilates asking in forum instead of their sponsors in Getting Started #Getting Started

7 months ago

Hi Dakshesh, first of all my very best wishes to you for the new year ahead and please dont be concerned about new PSAs asking questions on here. Look at this from a different viewpoint please, ie that of a new PSA.
There may be several reasons why a new PSA might prefer to ask questions in the forum, firstly he or she will make new contacts and share from the wealth of knowledge within the SFI community. They can also develop and connect with people from the same country in the forum. Lots of reasons why a new PSA would ask questions on here and we should all encourage that. You should also be delighted if you have new PSAs that are asking questions in the forum, it shows they are interested to find out more and learn as much as they can. Its a huge benefit if new PSAs are active and proactively asking questions in the forum, they will be the Team leaders of tomorrow!! All of which can both benefit them and you, if they are in your team. There is also a great opportunity here in this situation for a team leader to interact by responding to the question raised within the forum. So its really a win win situation for everyone involved.
Nobody has all the answers and we can all learn from the huge knowledge base in the forum. If you have a PSA in your team who is often asking questions in the forum, then encourage them and treasure them, eventually they may even be able to help you too. So please look at this from the other point of view and i would really encourage every Team leader to actively promote the forum to their new PSAs, for all the resons above.
Best wishes, Stephen.

6 posts

2018 the NEW YEAR, theres never been a better time to succeed in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

There has never been a better time to succeed at building an online income through SFI and TripleClicks, how hungry are you for success in this NEW YEAR ahead. 365 brand new days filled with opportunities, you just need to grasp them with both hands. Reach out and take ownership of your destiny, the very first step must be a question. The question is, where do you want to get to? what is your destination? how much do you want to generate in income and how much do you want to actively build your business and your TEAM. If you don't know your destination, you cant plan your success. Don't start the new year without sitting down and working out what you want to achieve in 2018, then plan how you are going to get there, even little steps each day, move you forwards towards your destination. The opportunities are right in front of you, but you need to grasp them for yourself starting on January 1st 2018. Lets start with a bang and share our success stories along the way. I am determined are you????
Wishing you every success for the new year ahead and may it also be filled with love and laughter.
All the very best from Stephen

34 posts

BitCoins grow is nothing compared with this! in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Thanks Richard, great tips

557 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

7 months ago

I first started this post 8 months ago and it is a testament to everyone that has contributed so far!!
This post just keeps on running, the responses from everyone involved have been stunning, informative and inspirational. I am sure that any new arrivals will find this thread a great resource. Throughout 2017 it has been marvellous to see the positivity in the forum and we all continue to learn from each other. Wishing everyone, wherever you are and whatever your faith, a peaceful holiday and best wishes for 2018. Something tells me that for everyone involved in SFI and TripleClicks, the best is yet to come! Bring on 2018 we are poised and ready for success.
Kind regards Stephen

557 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

8 months ago

Hi Kifli, How outstanding you are already a E365 Champion, part of a very select group of achievers. You have my fullest respect, you are a Champion!!
As an E365 Champion, you have already reached an incredible milestone, out of all the people worldwide that joined SFI on the same day as you, nobody performed better than you. Your rewards will no doubt bring you unexpected surprises as you move forwards into another year.
Congratulations and much respect to you Kifli B

4 posts

quizz in United Kingdom

8 months ago

Hi Augustine, I think its a good way of increasing your knowledge by searching for the answers.
Kind regards Stephen

32 posts

If I had only known sooner... in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

8 months ago

Hi Glenn, don't be to hard on yourself, to be honest with you I think most people don't actually realise the potential in the beginning, I certainly didn't. I guess we are very guarded these days, with so many scams and get rich quick online schemes, its not at all surprising that we initially are suspicious.
In my case I studied everything that I could read and in doing that although I understood more which has enabled me to see this as a long term solid business opportunity. Whilst I was doing all this studying, I should have started building my team and it took me a long time to understand that you don't need to reinvent the wheel.
The beauty of SFI is that there are multiple income streams, just pick a couple that you feel comfortable with and get building your Team whilst you are learning and stick with it from the word go.
Those people that are committed, invariably become E365 Champions and Glenn I see that you are one of these people too. So to anyone reading this, the future is in your hands, you will never ever get a better opportunity than this!!!
Good luck to you Glenn and to everyone reading this today.
Kind regards Stephen.

12 posts

Understanding the basics and benefits of paying with Bitcoins in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Hi Augustine, yes, you have to buy them either online or from local sellers or ATM machines, all depends on your location, but you can search online.
Have a great evening, kind regards Stephen.

12 posts

Understanding the basics and benefits of paying with Bitcoins in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Hi Erlinda, excuse me if my interpretation of your question is not correct, but the value of any currency is relative, in other words one US Dollar is always one US Dollar. The value is what you can change it into or purchase with it. In other words the value can be more or less in that respect. Lets say for example you bought a Bitcoin for 1 US Dollar and then the value of the Bitcoin increases against the Dollar, you've then increased your value of your Bitcoin wallet in terms of what you could buy with it- just like any currency. If the value of the Bitcoin declined and was less than when you bought it, the value against the dollar would be less. If the value of the bitcoin in your wallet was less than what you wanted to purchase, then you would need more bitcoins in your wallet to make the purchase. If you look at this link you will see the bitcoin value, the link is from the current Eager Zebra Timeline competition, www.coindesk.com/price/
Just to let you know that I am not a financial expert, I just thought the basic information would be of interest to those people interested to know the minimum. As with all things you might want to research the topic further online.
Kind regards Stephen.

12 posts

10 months ago

Bitcoins, what are they?
Bitcoins are an electronic currency, sometimes known as cryptocurrency. They are not connected to any specific country or any traditional bank. You can however buy Bitcoins and use them to shop or trade online and even in some physical retail outlets.The Bitcoin was developed in 2009 as a way of being able to conduct transactions outside of the usual framework of banks and other financial institutions, providing users with anonymity. It has been attributed to someone called Satoshi Nakamoto.

How do they work?
Simply speaking you install a Bitcoin wallet on an electronic device, computer, tablet or mobile phone. When you have set up your Bitcoin wallet it generates a unique address (a bit like an email address) and you can share this address with anyone who wants to send you Bitcoins, or when you purchase anything where Bitcoin is accepted. However, unlike email, the address is only used once, each transaction uses a new address. Unlike a regular bank where you would have an individual account held with a specific bank, Bitcoin uses a shared public ledger for the entire network. All transactions are included in the block chain and each individual Bitcoin wallet can calculate its balance and verify the integrity of the system.

How are transactions processed?
The verification process and order of the system are maintained by cryptography. Cryptography is simply a method for coding electronic information so that it cannot be read or understood by a third party. It is said to be totally secure and cryptography is used for secure communications, for example by the military. In each person’s Bitcoin wallet there is a unique mathematical seed or private key that is used to sign and verify transactions. This provides the proof that the transaction took place from an individual wallet and it cannot be altered in any way once processed.
The processing of the transaction is referred to as mining and each transaction is verified electronically and in chronological order. The process also ensures that each transaction is included in a chain which cannot be modified as its integrity is within the whole system, forming a chain between the previous and the next transaction.

Can I buy bitcoins without a regular bank account?
Yes, you can, there are many ways to buy them just search online, one of the biggest attractions is that there are no fees for Bitcoin transactions at all, benefitting both buyers and sellers. Also, transactions take place in real time, no clearing or waiting for funds to be transferred. TripleClicks is now accepting Bitcoins and as a bonus you get a free TCredit for every dollar equivalent spent, every time you pay with Bitcoin.

I hope this is of interest to those who have never heard of Bitcoins, it might just be the currency of the future that can be used worldwide. It would be good to hear what you think about this?
Kind regards Stephen

17 posts

Should i invest in my EA status ? in Getting Started #TCredits

10 months ago

ABSOLUTELY Blage its the starting point to success every month.
Good luck you will be very successful, kind regards Stephen

48 posts

Happy Nigeria's 57th Independence in Recognition

10 months ago

Happy Independence Day! to all my family and friends in Nigeria, hope you all enjoy the national holiday tomorrow!!
Kind regards Stephen

21 posts

From Free gateway to having 5 Designated Diamonds on my frontline in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

Congratulations Tommie, that's an awesome achievement, you must be very proud.
Kind regards Stephen

8 posts

question here! in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

11 months ago

Hi Jezza, Simply reassign the PSA through your genealogy and for clarification on what happened send support a question. Sounds like the PSA in question signed up through your link, so you might take the opportunity to explain to your PSAs how to find their individual links. I'm pretty sure that's the only way a new PSA can be sponsored by or assigned to you.
Congratulations anyway its all very positive for you, your actively building your Team, well done you!
Kind regards Stephen

12 posts

Pricebenders Auctions are BID FREE and does not take my TCredits in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits

11 months ago

Hi Radmila, yes its correct as BID FREE does not qualify for VP, in effect you are getting a totally free bid. You may have won some free bids without realising it. It has happened to me before so it is correct.
Kind regards and congratulations on the FREE BIDS, a nice surprise for you. :)