Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Steve H.

United States

E365 Country Champion

56 posts

Help: I just won 25 Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Rewardical

3 days ago

Good for you Viggo! I'd also save them and accumulate if it were me. I think I also have 25, smile.

530 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dragan Mitevski! in Recognition

4 days ago

Hi all, sometimes I know I can be silly ok or corny (goofy). But not sure if for the Chinese it is the year of the Dragon, but in SFI it is the year of the Dragan! Way to go Dragan, keep up the great work. Continued success to you & the rest of the SFI T.E.A.M.

539 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Vishwas Panke! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congrats to you Vishwas for a fanta-bulous accomplishment, and the best is yet to come.

453 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nishikant Panke! in Recognition

7 days ago

Awesome feat of accomplishment Nishikant. Never say that you can't. Because SFI is proving daily that "you can, you can, you can," and you are! Smile...

50 posts

Comission in Recognition

9 days ago

That's awesome. Gery & staff, SFI is the best, forget the rest.

31 posts

Playing Small doesn't serve the World in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

Great post & comments. If you're going to go then go big, think big! One of the problems for most other than doubt or lack of direction is most of us aren't willing to lay awake at night or even focus long enough during the day to figure out what works and what doesn't, to develop not only our dreams but a realistic plan to reach our goals. Do it to it people, it's worth it.

25 posts

Excited for Rewardical Badge! in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Randy, I hear u. I said, "The more SFI succeeds, the more we all succeed." Also, the more we succeed the more SFI succeeds, smile.

508 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ryan Hopkinson! in Recognition

16 days ago

WTG Ryan, that's what you get for tryin...success!

25 posts

Excited for Rewardical Badge! in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

@Randy, amen brother, preach it. Rewardical is definitely exciting and let's not just earn badges but continue to help each other succeed. The more SFI succeeds, the more we all succeed.

23 posts

19 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free in Getting Started #VersaPoints

19 days ago

This is good stuff, thx for sharing.

21 posts

Biz Quiz visa vis Rewardical. in Ask Gery #Team Building

20 days ago

Special thanks to Gery & staff. SFI is already very rewarding and this just makes it even more "Rewardical," S-M-I-L-E!

71 posts

Rewardical in Suggestion Box

20 days ago

Special thanks to Gery & staff. SFI is already very rewarding and this just makes it even more "Rewardical," S-M-I-L-E.

10 posts

Rewardical token in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

Special thanks to Gery & staff. SFI is already very rewarding and this just makes it even more "Rewardical," smile!

303 posts

Introducing...Rewardical! in SFI News #Localvantia #Sales

20 days ago

Special thanks to Gery & staff. SFI is already very rewarding and this just makes it even more "Rewardical," smile.

46 posts

Am I Obligated To Provide Biz Quiz Answers To My PSAs/Downlines? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

21 days ago

No, no, and heck no, glad you have "peace of mind."

483 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Farid Bensalem! in Recognition

22 days ago

Congrats Farid, this is superb. Way to go bro!

477 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Stephen Sanborn! in Recognition

23 days ago

Way to go Stephen, you deserve all the treats you can get.

17 posts

types of products to sell in Marketing #Sales

27 days ago

Fidget spinners seem pretty popular right now. Wonder if SFI would allow us to sell ones that say SFI on them? Smile. Surely SFI has thought about selling them themselves!

504 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Keneisha Williamson! in Recognition

28 days ago

Way to go Keneisha, job well done.

43 posts

Constantly praising me for not mugging old ladies! in Miscellaneous #Leadership

29 days ago

Excellent post, I'm going to start praising my PSA's for not doing much with SFI, which will trigger them to do more! HA HA. Seriously, I don't praise my wife and kids enough. I know if I praise them more often & in the right way it'll be a good thang. Same w/SFI.

534 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Debra Badeaux! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Oohhhh Debra! You've gone and done it now, and that's a good thang. Congrats!!!

50 posts

I lost my dedicated and hard worker PSA! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Marilyn, so sorry for what y'all are going thru. I lost one of my best PSA's a while back, but for a different reason. She sadly lost her husband who passed away from old age. After that she doesn't seem to have the time or money to invest in this business to maintain her EA or EA2 status monthly like she had been. She's still active but usually 100 or less VP a month!

Good luck and yes I agree that Support is your best option to get this resolved, hopefully to satisfaction for everyone.

50 posts

I'm not sure which is more disappointing! in ECA Program #ECA #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Evelyn, we hear you and feel your pain. This is a numbers game. Some will, some won't, so what, next! Keep the faith, courage, hard work, motivation, encourage and never give up attitude. SFI is worth it & will pay off in the long run, guaranteed.

507 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dimitar Dragnev! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congrats to you Dimitar, way to rise to the top, keep up the good work.