50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Steve H.

United States

E365 Country Champion

102 posts

Google AdWords Campaign in Marketing #Compensation #Team Building

1 day ago

Well hello there Elizabeta, this is good stuff & thanks for sharing. I haven't used Google Adwords in many, many years. I had a little success at first but then seemed to run into a bad experience and gave up on it. Thanks for the inspiration, as this will help myself and many others to be successful with paid ads.

5 posts

Happy Chinese New Year 2018 in North America

2 days ago

Thanks to all. Yes, Happy Belated Valentine's Day! Love is in the air, not just on V'Day but every day. Good luck to everyone.

5 posts

Happy Chinese New Year 2018 in North America

4 days ago

I can't keep up with everything, but Happy CHinese New Year, wishing you all wealth and prosperity during the year of the dog.

341 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dario Zahorai! in Recognition

5 days ago

Hi Dario, looks like you are super excited about this award, and you should be, well done.

356 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Carsten Maglekaer! in Recognition

7 days ago

Well Carsten, you done gone and did it, way to go, awesome.

34 posts

Puddin Tang in Miscellaneous #Leadership

8 days ago

Hey Randy, you have a way with words man, cool. Your subject grabbed my attention and made me want to come see what this thread is about. I can relate to your pet peeve both with my real J.O.B. & other online activities such as SFI & Facebook. My challenge at work is I have to deal with co-workers, customers, and vendors. So a lot of that interaction is via email. Especially on the phone you don’t always know how to spell a person’s name. So you should ask & make sure you get it down & correct. On email you can’t always tell if it is Mr. or Mrs. if there name is one that can be considered either or.

So you ask, might feel awkward, but better to know, to be safe than sorry, to have proper etiquette, to be professional and get it right. Some folks don’t mind, but others you might alienate & be a factor in whether or not they join up in business together, or for that matter stay long-term. Might seem minor, but it is a pet peeve that can certainly have a major impact.

8 posts

Winter Olympics in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hi Erica, great comparison. Both SFI & the Olympics give a LOT of countries the ability to participate in something wonderful. There is indeed team camaraderie and also friendly competition. Each individual person and/or country wants to win/succeed, but at the same time we are all pulling for each other just to excel and do well.

18 posts

LaunchPad lessons in Getting Started

10 days ago

Mine says 7 of 58 lessons completed, so I'd better get busy!

12 posts

Getting Started in our own "SFI/TC Olympics"! in Getting Started

11 days ago

Hi Jacqueline, fanta-bulous post. With the Winter Olympics now going on, perfect timing to bring this info back to the forefront.

492 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ray Garza! in Recognition

12 days ago

Yay Ray, way to go!

497 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Susanna Cleveland! in Recognition

13 days ago

Oh Susanna! You did it, congrats.

18 posts

Have Your Cake and Eat It! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #VersaPoints

16 days ago

You have to spend money to make money! That's a point to consider but the great news with SFI is that you are NOT required to invest any money. If you do, it seems easier to succeed but the good deal is either way you can do well. You do need to invest time tho, in your biz, in yourself, in your team.

41 posts

Patriots vs Eagles in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

17 days ago

Eagles all the way, even though the stopped my Falcons on 4th down & goal at the 2 yard line! I'm tired of see the Deflatriots win.

463 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Hector Diaz! in Recognition

17 days ago

Way to go Hector, this is awesome.

444 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Henry Uzuwe! in Recognition

18 days ago

Hey Henry, congratulations and keep on smiling.

13 posts

What do you do if you have inactive PSAs and CSA? in Team Building #CSA #PSA

19 days ago

Hi Darlene, from my personal experience yes you tend to have some inactive PSA’s & CSA’s, that’s just part of life, and in so many businesses. There’s a saying, “some will, some won’t, so what, next!” I had a really good friend that lives in my city. He signed up and was very excited and motivated and enthusiastic. He’s never been active though and it’s been many months. I have another downline who was awesome for a year or so, but due to her spouse dying and budgetary constraints, she no longer achieves EA or higher, and is almost totally inactive now.

Set the example, be a leader, figure out how to teach and train and get your team going. Whether it be using Facebook groups or Google Talk or in person (if you’re that fortunate) or whatever.

506 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ron Fender! in Recognition

20 days ago

Congratulations to you Ron Fender, for a job well done, keep up the good work, you and the rest of the SFI T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More."

28 posts

472-day VP Streak - GONE... in VersaPoints #CSA #PSA #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Hey Ramon, so sorry to hear that. They say that all good things come to an end, really? Well, start a new streak. I've had my streak broken numerous times, such is life ha ha, keep on keeping on!

519 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Manuelito Hencianos! in Recognition

23 days ago

Congrats to you Manuelito on you fanta-bulous accomplishment.

32 posts

Discouraging monthly compensation /income in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

24 days ago

Hi Anne, good questions & thanks for having the courage to post. Some of us "tell u like it is," and at times you have to "roll with the punches," smile. My first experience in network marketing was with Amway. I BOUGHT my way to a level but to me that's definitely not the way to go. Do it with your team, help each other, lead by example and have fun. I personally don't like to invest a lot of money, but sometimes u do have to invest at least a lil money in addition to the time, in order to succeed.

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

25 days ago

ba da bing ba da boom, ba da zing ba da zoom! Now let's all zoom (hurry) & refer more members, or you go go slowly, smile. The main thing is that we all finish the race. Keep on keeping on. Do a lil bit (or a lot) every day. Help others, and have fun.

20 posts

The Great VP Race of 2018 in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

27 days ago

Hi Randy, I think this is wonderful. I agree that many folks like to participate in contests, myself being one of them. I have two personal blogs that I maintain. I used to charge a small monthly fee for people to advertise on one of my blogs. Instead of charging them for ad space, I could have some sort of contest and offer "free ad spots" for a month or a year, so thanks for the idea, and hope you don't mind me somewhat borrowing it, and changing it to meet my personal needs for success.

36 posts

Suggestion for a2a in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

28 days ago

Gery & others, makes total sense. I'm one of those who likes to network & connect with many, many folks. No not dozens or hundreds but thousands! My desire is NEVER to spam but sometimes I come across as a spammer in my zealousness to promote & help the T.E.A.M. succeed. I agree that 5000 friends on FB with maybe 10 legit is no better than having 10 awesome A2A connections!

17 posts

The Place of Students in SFI in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

28 days ago

Absolutely! That's one of the many great things about SFI, any & everyone can participate. Whether you have only 15 minutes a day or 15 hours a day, smile. Whether you have some money to invest in your biz or none. As I was going thru the forum and training resources, I gave across this really good article that relates to participating in & being successful with SFI.

https://static.sfimg.com/Training/SpecialReports/SFIWorks

9 posts

A2A in Getting Started

29 days ago

Good luck with a2a. SFI is great as we have the forum, Launchpad, and so many free tools & resources to help with topics like this. Off topic, but since about a2a's here's my tangent please. I get that a2a needed to be policed, but I personally found it awesome to be able to connect to as many a2a's as you prefer, but now you're limited to like 10? On Facebook by comparison I can connect to 5,000 folks, which is way better in my opinion as far as networking, just my two cents worth, thanks.