SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

22x SUPPORT
Nimo P.

New Zealand

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

Which is alone enough to get success in sfi? in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

No. It is only a tool for you to use.
If you rely solely on the Builder Bundle to me that means you are not operating a business. You cannot therefore succeed.
To operate your SFI business successfully you need to work it:
- connect with your sponsor and uplines
- log in daily and participate in all SFI/TC activities: games, competitions, auctions, forum discussions etc........
- learn and put into action all there is to learn about the SFI business
- use the SFI Rules of Success
- promote products for sale
- advertise/recruit/ sponsor team members
- learn and keep up to date with online business trends
There are many many more things to do in order to succeed in this business or any other business for that matter.

47 posts

Meaning of Sponsor for those that live outside the US in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

With respect, I dont think this is a minor matter.
The usage of correct and appropriate language and words in my mind are important. If the word 'Sponsor' does not correctly reflect what SFI Sponsors do, then it should be changed.

My view........

47 posts

Meaning of Sponsor for those that live outside the US in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi All

Valdre has put forward the suggestion of changing the word 'Sponsor' as it means different things to different people. The idea being that the misunderstanding about the sponsor providing financial support needs to be eliminated. I agree.

This how Google Dictionary define the word 'Sponsor'

The definition is lengthy but its mainly to do with the 'sponsor' providing financial support. As SFI Sponsors we are not expected to provide financial support. While this issue may be considered a minor matter for those of us who understand SFI, for newer members it may not be. If members join up with the expectation/belief that their sponsor will help financially and this does not happen then they will be disappointed and think it was all a deception to get them to join up.

I think the word 'Team Coach' is more appropriate.

14 posts

Less than 200VP Each Month - Growth or Failure? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Yes - Its not that they cannot learn, even animals learn! They are not really interested in the business, are lazy and do not want to learn perhaps expecting you to spoon feed them. Move onto the workers.

15 posts

Key to Your SFI Business Success ! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

4 days ago

Hi Manohar

It appears that the thrust of your post was to let newer members aware not to expect instant great riches. Also that they need to apply themselves, consistently growing their teams to be successful in SFI. You are correct and must be commended.

Quoting your figures however was counterproductive in my opinion. They were afterall your own personal figures and we all work differently and earn differently. People looking at your figures and you mentioning $37 monthly auto delivery may get discouraged as they see that they are loosing money month after month. There are many members who cannot afford $37 auto delivery every month. Looking at those figures they may say 'whats the point? I cannot afford that amount of money so there no point in me continuing with SFI.' They may then become inactive or opt out.

I am not going to quote my personal figures, but I can assure you that I made commission on my 1st month, more than what you have quoted, and have done so ever since. It serves no purpose to quote them. That is because we all operate differently.

Remember also that VP is now only for determining rank and influencing Badge Quest. In my early days, each VP also equated to a share in the Executive Pool. We also had the opportunity to earn matching VPs to those of qualified team members. VP equated to money. The more VP you had, the more shares you had in the Executive Pool = more money. Your income and my income then were greatly influenced by the amount of VPs we were able to accumulate.

We are now operating under a different Compensation Plan.

15 posts

Key to Your SFI Business Success ! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

5 days ago

Hi Manohar

How did you come by those income figures? I'll have to disagree with you there. People can earn a whole lot more than those!!

How about the incomes from sales, RT winnings etc..

I agree that it can take time to earn large amounts of money but we all work at different paces. If you encourage people to just go for it, work hard at their business with the aim of earning big money, they will go for it and will probably succeed. They just also need to know that yes, failure is a part of life, and if they fall, get up and keep going.

I agree that is indeed very necessary , but the Key to Success ...........?

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

Gabriel
If you can, I recommend you go BTL - you will get the benefits & kudos of being a BTL. Although you do not have active team members yet, I think its a mistake to limit yourself to EA. At BTL you will receive 2nd Home CSAs, more TCredits etc... I have received some well qualified 2nd Home CSAs in the past, in fact one of my current big earners is a 2nd Home CSA. You also get more points for Badge Quest at BTL level.

5 posts

Stay the Cause with zero performing members in Team Building #Team Building

10 days ago

A few of my team members have been asking me lately about what to do with zero performing team members. They have affiliates who just sign up and then do nothing. Its frustrating and its costing them time & money.
This has prompted me to dig up this old Team Mail of mine. I have given it a little polish to bring it up to date. I hope this is of some help to those with the same question.

This is what I generally tell those members who ask what they are to do with zero performing team members.

Having zero performing PSAs & CSAs on the books, unfortunately is simply part of the business.

I have hundreds of PSAs, CSAs on the books. A large number of them sign up and don't ever login, some join for a while and then simply stop and I don’t hear from them anymore, don’t respond to my messages or opt out altogether. I have had advertising campaigns and I have purchased PSAs packages from TripleClicks where I have had a lot of people signing up with only a handful becoming active and remaining active. It is the nature of our business and I don’t think any of us is immune from it.

It’s rather sad really as they are missing out on a great financial opportunity. They could be benefiting now and also in the future. SFI can keep on earning for us well after we retire from SFI. (I just can’t see myself retiring from SFI though)

We can do 3 things:

1. Keep on recruiting.

This is an ongoing activity. Even when we have very active PSAs and CSAs, no matter how successful they are, we never stop recruiting. This is because they are human beings and there is never a guarantee that they will keep on being active. We keep on searching for 'diamonds in the rough' that we can polish, guide and develop into successful SFI business owners. If they become successful we become successful.

2. Refine our recruiting.

Ideally, we should be doing our own recruiting. In that way we can have some control over who we are recruiting. I would say that we should go for quality, not quantity. Identify those who we want to join our teams such as experienced marketers, real workers, self motivated people etc..and then refine or construct our advertising and campaigns in order to attract those people.
Purchasing PSAs from ECAs is fine but PSAs from there, in my opinion, should only be to supplement our own recruiting efforts.

3. Keep on connecting with those non performing members.

Every day when we login we check the 'My Movers' tab in the Affiliate Center. These are our workers and we focus on them and work with them. They certainly deserve our attention and dedication.

Having said this, we do not neglect the zero performers, the inactive affiliates. As long as they have not blocked our messages or opt out of SFI, there is still a chance that they will become active. I have had 2 PSAs who were inactive for almost a year then suddenly login and became active. One is still very active, 16 months on. So keep on connecting with those inactive people. Keep on sending them group mails and streams or connecting with them on social media etc..

Once a month, I send out a Group Mail specifically to the inactive affiliates. I treat CSAs and PSAs exactly the same. In the message, I summarize major and recent developments in SFI & TripleClicks: talk about specific aspects of the business (PB & AA auctions, Eager Zebra Games, Smart Start, Rewardicals, Localvantia, 3 million+ TC members, etc ), talk about how great the business is etc. It’s simply to keep SFI in their faces, so to speak, and generally encouraging them to become active.
When they start becoming active, I then start focusing on them as ‘My Movers’ and keep on encouraging them.

Sponsoring and developing a team can be frustrating but it is also extremely rewarding – especially when you see your team members doing well and flourishing.

Please do not give up because your do not have an active team. It takes time, patience and work. Remember you are not alone. I am here to help and there are many others in SFI who are also willing to help with training, suggestions and encouragements.

Stay the cause friends. Keep on recruiting, keep on sponsoring and keep on connecting with zero performing team members. Remember, always ask for help. Do not be too shy or too proud to ask for help. Ask and you will receive (John 15:7)

20 posts

New badge for E365 Drawing Day in Getting Started #Contests #E365

10 days ago

Hi Vladimir

The thing is, not every member of SFI have the opportunity of winning the badge you are talking about. People are in E365 for 12 months only. If such a badge is introduced it should not have any points associated with it - just an achievement (decorative) badge just like 'Fast Track' etc badges.

32 posts

Self explanatory Names for Gift Certificates in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

If we are going to retain this facility at Rewardicals why not simply call them TripleClicks Coupons.
That signals that the bearer of the coupon can redeem it only at TripleClicks. It would be an electronic item and not transferrable/cannot be reassigned.

32 posts

13 days ago

I agree Christine. I believe that calling the Rewardical-type Gift Certificates a Gift Certificate is confusing, especially for Affiliates. I just cannot think of an appropriate name for it at the moment but it should not in any way hint that its something that can be given away to another person.

32 posts

13 days ago

My mind bogglessss!!

How confusing!

To my mind the Rewardical-type Gift Certificates should be removed altogether. Keep it simple. Simply retain one type of gift certificate and that is the standard one funded via our GC Account.

If the Rewardical GC was for the purpose of gifting RTs to downlines then that would be very nice and very different. I fail to understand why this cannot be done. We can call it RT Gift Certificates.

23 posts

Opinion Please in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

15 days ago

Hi George
You certainly got some pointers.
Thank you for your post. It made me revisit my own welcome letter and I have made some adjustments as a result. Here is the letter I have now:

Welcome!

My name is Nimo Ponifasio – SFI Team Leader and I am your Sponsor.
I am here to help you as much as I can to get your new business going. Please feel free to contact me with any issues or any questions you may have.

I am your 1st point of contact with SFI. Please do not be too shy or too proud to ask me for help. That is what I am here for – to help you.

~Firstname~, click on this link www.sfimg.com/leadership/xxxxxxxx for a little bit of information about me. I hope we get to know each other a bit more as we work together.

**** Let's get you started ~Firstname~ ****

1. Complete your registration first after you signed up.

2. Go to www.sfimg.com/path and follow the instructions outlined there on what to do next.

That’s it for now. We will talk again soon, ~Firstname~. I will give you more information then. I just wanted to welcome you and to get you started.

Remember, I am here to help you. If you need help with any of the above or any other SFI related matters - let me know and I will help.

We’ll talk again.

Nimo Ponifasio
SFI Team Leader – your sponsor

PS:
Please do take note of the 'Smart Start' messages that SFI Admin are sending you. I recommend that you act on them and become Executive Affiliate (EA) as soon as possible. There is a time limit for you to take advantage of the Smart Start benefits

I include that last paragraph because of the requirements of the Ultimate Smart Start. Like you George, I would also welcome all our members comments.

16 posts

I Feel Left Out In The General and Gold Forum... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

16 days ago

Yep John - agree!
I would love to be part of that Forum, but I cant seem to hang onto the GTL level - I go up and I go down. I've got to secure that GTL level and working hard at doing just that!

16 posts

I Feel Left Out In The General and Gold Forum... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

16 days ago

Tommie

I like your post. I dont have any complaints either! I also dont think you 'feel left out' at all -LOL I know!

I associate 'complaints' with objections, moaning, whining, accusations, criticisms, dissatisfaction etc.. Complaints are made because something is perceived as unsatisfactory or unacceptable.

Complaints are not allowed on the Forum - thats the rule. Having said that however, one can still express dissatisfation or unhappiness about something without it falling into the 'complaint' category. It would depend on the words that are used and the tone of the post.

I actually dont have any problems at all with complaints provided that they are presented in a respectful manner. They must also not only set out what the problem is but also suggest a realistic solution. I might not agree with the complaint but I would certainly respect the complainant if its put across in that way.

I believe that the Gold Forum is basically a brain storming forum - not must room there for complaints, I would think.

25 posts

New Badge! in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Awesome badge! Thank you SFI.
There's another exciting badge coming our way in the new month. Check it out:

EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER
Description:
To earn the Executive Speedster badge, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, 2018. Requalify by Dec. 7th for bronze trim, Dec. 5th for silver trim and Dec. 1st for gold trim.

Badge Quest Points:
None: 100
Bronze Trim: 200
Silver Trim: 300
Gold Trim: 400

I am really looking forward to it. It should encourage those who are a little bit timid about going EA early in the month. Its another good reason for going EA as soon as possible.

259 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

Yes indeed.
It is the lack of activity on the part of new affiliates thats holding us back. If only we can get them all engaged, it would be awesome. I don't think we have a recruiting problem. We recruit hundres of people but many have a look for a short time and then do nothing and even many more dont even login again after signing up.

So I see two issues:
1. How can we get the new affiliates to even take that next step to login again and check SFI out.
2. Once they login again, how can we keep them active and engaged.

I suspect that all businesses similar to ours have these issues and even those who are doing well will always have to continually revisit these areas. I do know that Gery and the team have been looking at these areas and have accordingly made many changes to try and boost the numbers of active and engaged affiliates.

My suggestion is that we ask the new members:

1. Identify those people who have not visted the SFI site after they sign up - ask them
2. Identify those people who login once or twice and then stop - ask them

Ask them of their experience, the positive and the negatives, and what would have or keep them engaged. In order to help them take part in this survey their names could go into a draw and an attractive prize could be offered for one or two of those who complete it. SFI/TripleClicks physical products as prizes would be nice (Not TCredits, CSAs or Rewardicals)

I know this is a big task: identify participants, devise the survey, sent it out, analise the returns, construct or implement any resulting programs. This might seem old fashion to some but I believe it can work. We really need relevant information to address the issues.

My thoughts.....

5 posts

Junior Astros Missing! in Ask Gery #Leadership #Rewardical

18 days ago

Thats been fueling since 16th November !!
Can I suggest that perhaps there should be cut off time for these fuelings. There may be one already - I dont know.
If after say 5 days the auction cannot proceed, then perhaps it should be cancelled and TCredits refunded to the bidders.

21 posts

Want to know a secret to success with SFI? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

Hi David

Its your call of course on how you run your business and where to take it to.
I work on developing both width and depth but I focus mainly on depth. Thats because I want to take advantage of Team Overrides especially now that EAs are being bypassed. I think depth is where commission growth will come from in the long run. Developing both also offers a certain amount of stability.

11 posts

May be possible in Suggestion Box

25 days ago

Thanks Skumar

I appreciate your post and I like your thinking. In fact I have been thinking about cancelling my Payoneer card for a while now. Thats why I put up those questions. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of the card.

Your posts and others contributions have helped me greatly.
I have made a decision and I am going to cancel the card. Its just too expensiveI for me. I know I will loose the BQ points that go along with it.

Thank you all.

Cheers - Nimo

11 posts

May be possible in Suggestion Box

26 days ago

Why the need for a badge?
Is there a cost to SFI for accumulated commission? Payoneer also cost $2+ per month.

99 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

27 days ago

Maree

Thank you for sharing this.

Lord God, creator of all. We praise you and glorify you. You are the healer of all and we have complete faith in you.
We pray for our sister LaVerne.
For the praise and glory of your name, we ask you to place your healing hands upon her, releasing her from pain and suffering and returning her to good health.
We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever - Amen.

185 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

27 days ago

Good one Gilbert
I was thinking the same as I was reading the news.

Fantastic Gery & co. This I think will be a winner!
Some of our members will probably find fault with it but we've got to give it a go.