Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

James G.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

6 posts

Where do I find Spin and Win? in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

3 months ago

"At least once every month, and up to three times total every month, we include in our various newsletters (such as the Weekly SFI News, Awesome Sponsor Newsletter, Internet Income Newsletter, etc.), a notice letting you know when a new Spin & Win game is underway."

25 posts

Gery, Grand Master!" You've been Nominated! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Pamela...
You're destine for greatness; you know how to give Grace; it takes a big/hearty person to recognize and share their Heart as you've done openly...Very Good Verbal Recognition and Reward Quality. Lady, You Rock, Solidly...Always Blessings!!

670 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

6 months ago

This is absolutely Enormous for sales, online and offline!! Progressive ideal, and practical implementation, touching on all sides, middle and in-between,.. I think, it Rocks!!! Good potential..."LocalVantia"...Well Received...Thank you SFI!

45 posts

Build your SFI Business Smartly - 5 Essential Tips in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

Mr. Dienebi,
Thanks for an excellent SFI getting started guide which forms a very good basis for more advance business development. Our challenge has been to get the kind of coverage you have presented, well absorbed into the minds and culture of our new member affiliates, which would generate far more committed business and success seekers, and thus high performing enduring SFI affiliates...
Thanks again for your Gracious sharing and caring spirit... Blessings Be! James

22 posts

Do You Think It's Possible? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

7 months ago

Tatjana...Thank You so much for publishing that IDEAL...Mindset, critical stuff.
Again Thanks for sharing; you're so Gracious...
Abundant Blessings!

4 posts

I am champion!!! :) in Just For Fun #E365

8 months ago

Congratulations...for your hard work and dedication in winning the 365-Championship...when one of our members win, we all win; it's a healthy spirit. Continued Blessings!

124 posts

Get Serious or Stop Complaining! in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

12 months ago

Keneisha,

Magnificent ideas on succeeding in this and most businesses; mostly mindset, plan strategy, application, determination and perseverance to go through in ordered fashion.

With your concurrence, I shall be sharing this awesome post with my marketing team...thank for your insight and impartation or willingness to share.

More Grace With Blessings,
James G.

78 posts

A Moment of Prayer in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Donald,

May the Love of Christ and Peggy's spirit comfort you while Her Soul rest...think and enjoy the valuable experiences you shared, and let your now life have its way and breathe you with its sustaining powers. May you forever be comforted in peace.

Thank for sharing your life story with us/SFI-forum.

James

9 posts

You can win Pricebenders Auctions too in Pricebenders #Leadership #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Learning to succeed at PricBender Auctions can be challenging, but rewarding, if you pass the test...be encouraged and let time have its way.

10 posts

Where are the animated congratulations on SFI? in Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hi Wonda,

This might not be an exhaustive list, but access your genealogy, click on the name or ID and look for "Send an E-Card" and select from drop-down for appropriate item.

Hope this help in some measure.

63 posts

Merry Christmas in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Merry Christmas to my SFI marketing members, forum and SFI corporate; and merriment to the supportive bodies of these various organization.

Thank you all for making this possible through the life, death, burial and resurrection of our now reigning King...Jesus Christ...the real reason for this celebration.

Let's try to maintain this good season spirit throughout the coming year until this time next year with divine Blessings...

Again, Merry Christmas!

18 posts

Using A Positive Affirmation Daily-It's A Pep Talk. in Inspiration/Testimonials

over 2 years ago

Bruce,

Thanks for your forum engagement and many diverse contributions made and continue to make to our community; an outgoing and bountiful sharing spirit you are; I know the forum community joins me applauding your generous, caring and sharing demeanor. I shall be in prayer for the attainment you seek...more Grace...keep seeking.

Kind Regards In You Quest!

16 posts

Bought S-builder and so far... nothing in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

Maja,

It may be somewhat delayed, but be assured that resolve is on the way...I have been using s-builder for about 22-months and it has never failed to deliver in accordance with my unit-volume selection (more unit, more volume delivery). I suggest that you rock steady and be patient, your PSAs and or PRMs will come.

Good Day! James

48 posts

SFI Continues to be Amazing! in Inspiration/Testimonials #E365 #Auto-Delivery

over 2 years ago

Steve C.,

You are truly any inspiration to all of SFI; just wish your story would be exposed to a more vast composition to get a glimpse of what tenacity coupled with perseverance look like...YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE LAND OF PROMISE...just don't faint, press on. You have got the goods, now the knowing/knowledge and application.

I am so much assured of your success until I must "follow" your actions to assist in any way I can.

Thanks you for a great story, that has very good chance of inspire many to action.

Continued Blessings, James

89 posts

I may decide to take a couple weeks off. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Andrew,

I pray that you health challenges/journey continues to mend and heal in a very special way; and your time away gives you peace and an invigorating spirit in returning to us at SFI...we enjoy your enduring out-front support...continue your get-back to normalcy...enjoy and be safe.

Divine Blessings,

James

2 posts

Our Team Congratulates "Sophia Carelse" in Recognition #E365 #Leadership

over 2 years ago

Congratulations and Kudos on recently connecting with SFI and with diligence pursuit of "Fast Track and E365" attained to leadership (BTL) during first month in SFI business...continued well wishes for your future progress, elevation and momentum.

34 posts

My First PTL in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

A Hardy Congratulations on attaining to your first PTL...a good reward for your hard word persistence and perseverance; I know you will be encouraged to continue the journey to rest at the top...press=on to victory. May you have many more rejoicing moments of this kind...

Continued Blessings in you Quest!

134 posts

Today is exactly two years since I registered in SFI. in Inspiration/Testimonials

over 2 years ago

Mirjana,
My SFI team joins me in extending a hardy CONGRATULATIONS on attaining to the top level SFI...we can all imagine what it feels like to be financially free, but to realize and possess this level of freedom must be nothing short of exhilaration.

We rejoice with you...May "Yahaweh" Continued BLESSINGS Be Upon You, Always!

And May The Bread Of Heaven Infill Your Day, Memorially!

130 posts

Zero or minus rating of sponsor in Team Building #Team Building

over 2 years ago

The non-responsive and or negative behavior of either Sponsor/Co-Sponsor is subject to individual interpretation, but at no time should the recipient of such behavior allow it to disrupt the path to your ultimate dream.

These lead position should be merited according to the system they have been placed and whether or not you like them, you have been place here (SFI) through them and their efforts; you responded to their offer to join or not join; be grateful for the fine organization realized. See light in it, not the dark stuff...leave behind the stuffy stuff.

Therefore, you should feel grateful for the opportunity you gained from accepting the offer, never looking back, but surging forwards, generating new life giving resources.

Have A Good Lord's Day!

25 posts

12 Habits of Exceptional Leaders in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Thanks Sharon,
For sharing this absolutely outstanding rendition of the spirit that guides and direct the behavior of mankind and leadership. Have an Exceptional Lord's Day!

66 posts

Just Before I leave SFI For Good in Miscellaneous

over 2 years ago

Hi Sylvester,

May I suggest, instead of giving up the fight that you deeply reconsider the past strategies used, develop new ones…there’s lots of effective free and paid advertising available for the purpose of team building.

How about considering the idea of a two step approach like establishing business A & B where business A effectively offers products and or service such that ongoing proceeds from it more than adequately provide funding for massive advertising for Business B; the important take-away from this idea is to massively generate your leads/prospects in short course rather than gradual over extended time period rather then drip-feed them.

For the most part advertising is a numbers game—the more ads dispersed the more leads can be expected, so from a steady large group of prospective client influx, a few leaders will result.

The 5-7 lead persons that comprise your SFI team/group might require a large number from which the lead persons will come…so you must employ an effective system that will yield your desire in the most expedient way.

Dispel the notion that SFI took your money…you made a choice; now you must choose differently to affect the results you seek.

Never QUIT! Figure out what you have not done correctly or not as well as you could have and get very busy doing it with God’s speed…you can do this! Your Creator and mine, made us to succeed in all that we do in the spirit He instilled within.

May You Experience Abundant Blessings!

17 posts

Are you new in SFI? Quick 450VP from "LAUNCHPAD"!!!!!!! in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

KM, The initial point acquisition has its place, but a supplemental idea to periodically go back and review each of those launchpads for deeper understanding/meaning is recommended.

Slow down, don't rush and let life breath you...intermittently, take a deep breath to feel its far reaching power.

Good Day!

24 posts

I have become PTL! in Inspiration/Testimonials

over 2 years ago

Congratulations Vladimir for progress to PTL...I am happy and rejoicing with you and other well wishers...keep relating and collaborating to find solidifying strategy to move you forward to DTL...also, keep on pressing the advance button to find the desired working application...I too believe the SFI model works, thanks for sharing.
Love and Peace!

11 posts

Let Teamwork Lead to Success in 2015! in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing these words of encouragement...I would like to share them with my marketing team to strengthen resolve in general and mindset reinforcement in particular. To implement this kind of thinking in our teams would be like DTL assurance for many in short course; the problem seem to be in getting mindset establish to high level, couple with dogged determination to succeed despite the odds.

Thanks Again...Have An Excellent Lord's Day and Year-2015!

54 posts

I Now Have Five PTLs But.... in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

over 2 years ago

Mr. Obaldo,

Congratulations for attaining to the level of DTL...you paid the price for staying with the SFI plan and seeing it through to this point; look like your are still in the run for a time to come. I admire your spirit to persevere and share your knowing of success in this arena. You're my all-time upline encourager, for that, I graciously thank you for the generosity; past, present and future times.

Thanks again and keep on threading out the grain...may The Lord's Grace and Light continue to shine, enabling your stride!