Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

36 posts

Discouraged PSAs!!! in Marketing #Contests #TCredits #Team Building

3 hours ago

Nouta - Look upon the games as a product that is very important for many to receive the things that are derived by

playing such. It's each affiliate's choice. It is also a great source for SFI to be able to give no cost membership, training,

and all the costly tools to help each and every one the opportunity to own their very own Marketing Business. Hope

that this let's some who are not looking favorably at all at the wonderful games Gery has given us the opportunity to enjoy,

in a relaxing break time, from all of our other Marketing Business duties.
Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

7 posts

Pleasure to Grow! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 hours ago

Eduardo M - All of us who like to stretch their computer skills. their vocabulary, their leadership skills, their Marketing
Business skills, their persistency, and work ethic skills are certainly at the right place. The more we "stretch" - grow in
in these areas the happier we get. As you so wisely state, our ranks and earnings are able to grow.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

Goals and plan give success in Miscellaneous #Team Building

10 hours ago

Anda E - Don't just wonder if, Believe and achieve, if the first cake you bought was not chocolate, be sure the 2nd is. haha,

my favorite. Happy Birthday, or if you are like my better half, she just wonders about her age, she won't acknowledge it.haha. (Just when is your birthday?). Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

RECA Application - URL challenge, please help in Sales #Rewardical

1 day ago

Jenny Julies - I would send a ticket to Support. State all the details. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

Sorry, You Can't Eliminate All Risks!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

1 day ago

Sorry, You Can't Eliminate All The Risks!!!

There will always be some difficulties and obstacles in your future. Let's suppose you wanted to drive your car 500 miles
to another state. But you insisted on waiting until you had positive assurances that there would be no detours, no car
problems , no weather problems, no drunken drivers on the road, actually no risks of any kind.

When would you get started? Never, my friends. In planning your trip it does make sense to map out your route, check out
your car, do eliminate risk as much as possible before you start the trip. Sorry, but you can't eliminate all the risks. You need to meet problems and obstacles as they appear.

Your test as a successful Marketing Business person is not the ability to eliminate all the problems before she/ he takes
action, but to have the ability to find the solutions to difficulties when she/he are faced with them. Remember in

yourvery own Marketing Business, marriage, courtship, or in all the varied activities in your life, cross those bridges when you come to them. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

8 posts

Now I have it. in Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

1 day ago

Ephraim K - Congratulations - your persistence has been rewarded handsomely. (If you are close to any lottery tickets, grab one. As you know, you just won, although you were up against - millions? Thanks for sharing your good fortune.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now,

Bruce Harper

11 posts

Electronic Cigarettes in Sales #Pricebenders #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Mary - I like your thinking. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

17 posts

T-Time no longer listed in TC Play in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Mary- How is it that you can always see the forest no matter how many tress are blocking your view? haha- .
(You are on top of it - Allways in All-Ways. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

3 posts

Let's Cut Through The Jibber Jabber!!! OK with you? Thought So! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

1 day ago

Let's Cut Through The Jibber Jabber!!!OK with You? I thought So!!!

Eliminate the Jibber-Jabber, and the double speak, the jargon, the gobble gook, all that double talk other Marketing
Businesses hope you understand! SFI's Website & This Forum has been designed to cut through the clutter of all the
"aviation marketers", that's the "fly by night marketers who seldom deliver what they embellish.

Your very own Marketing Business pledges to communicate to you, team members, and all of your treasured customers
with truthful clear-cut real language, not the jibber-jabber that is the language of many who personate what you
want and need.

If you have already decided, or will decide soon, the size of the SFI pie (platform) will fill your fiscal appetite, by
your committments of time and personal investment in your own Marketing Business, be it part-time or full-time.

You, and your family are having, or will soon have, the peace of mind from knowing you are building secondary income
and future residual income. Each and every one reading this post are very worthy of the great and valuable benefits
that your actions, time spent, and the personal investment are bringing presently and will be so appreciated in or at
your retirement.

All of SFI's products and services have been designed to be right for you and your customers, with no surprises.
For continued clarity, on a daily basis, 24/7, revisit this, uour Forum and kick the Jibber-Jabber of competitors to
the curb. Is that OK with you? I knew it would be. Thanks. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

13 posts

Supernova Zackpot in AA. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

1 day ago

Phanibhusan C - One of 2 jackpots bidders can win anytime they enter an astro auction. Each time a new auction comes on line, 1000 new rewardicals are added to this jackpot. If no one wins, it automatically rolls over to the next auction, becoming bigger & bigger & bigger until someone wins it. Supernova Jackpot Winners are chosen at random & revealed
during the "inflight" stage of a given auction.
Good luck, you've won all the other awards and will be rooting for you to get the Supernova Jackpot in a random draw.

Bruce Harper

10 posts

How Do You Identify What People Need? in Compensation #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

2 days ago

Okonkwo I - Congratulations on your EA Rank you have in 3 days, nice going. Also welcome to this Forum. Great reply,
your reply is right on target about the importance of businesses being customer oriented. Visit this Forum, anytime, 24/7
with posts and replies. Any Business related question is welcomed. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

19 posts

My Anxiety to Requalify in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Robert O. - Yes, It certainly is. That shows you are truly interested. Keep logging in daily. Put into action what you have
learned in the Launchpad. In fact, I suggest you review the Launchpad Lessons, due to changes since you joined. Read
at a comfort level for you, study, take notes and implement what you learn.

As you know rank is determined by VP-Versa Points, so be sure to turn the Red Tabs to Green to rack up Versa Points.

Use the TO DO Tab - use as a Check list - this way you will see daily ways to gain more Versa Points. Take your time,
remember this is not a race, nor a hobby, but a business.

Slow down, relax, add some fun with your Marketing, there are several games that can give you some breaks. Also,
you mentioed your heart was skipping beats due to the anxiety that you mentioned that builds inside you. I would
recommend you should get that medically looked at, which I hope you do, if you haven't already. OK. Do you take
anything now for anxiety. I would look into that.

I really do appreciate your interest and concern about your rank, You do have my concern about your anxiety/stress.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

Gradual learning in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Temitope A - The best tip I can give you is to "Believe in Yourself 100%", that's the foundation for $uccess. How are you doing on your Launchpad Lessons? Read them, study them, take notes in a notebook so you can review from time to time.
Cover them at a comfortable pace. SFI is not a race, but a Business, your own Marketing Business. If you do not fully
understand the Launchpad Lessons ask questions on this Forum 24/7. As I mentioned in my first sentence your most
important encouragement comes from guess who? Look in a mirror, "You, my friend." Others can guide and direct but
it's your duty to take that proverbial bull by the horns and put into action what you are learning from the Launchpad Lessons. You've been here only 2 weeks and should have covered at least 15 or more lessons. Have I hit the importance
of the Launchpad Lessons.

Also, log in daily to turn the red tabs green. Use the TO DO Tab as a check list so that you can perform all the actions
to keep getting those important Versa Points that determine your Rank. Get to your EA, Executive Affiliate-1500
Versa Points as quickly as possible. Remember, contact your sponsor with any direction you need.

I do commend you on your contact at this Forum asking for tips, shows me you want to learn, and get your own
Marketing Business started. The best of luck to you. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. There are several affiliates
here at the Forum that are ready and willing to guide/help you. It's up to you to ask Business related questions
that you need help with, the Forum open 24/7.

Bruce Harper

60 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Indira R - You have started my day off with much laughter, thank you. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
You certainly have a way with words.

Bruce Harper

12 posts

PPA! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Endrit S - Go to top right corner-click on Magnifying Icon- Enter "PPA" on Search Bar and you will see data you need on PPA. Bless you and yours. Congratulations on your EA Rank. Bye for now.

B4uce Harper

2 posts

last contacting letter in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Skumar S, Your Last letter-as you put in bold letters - should be ----- E (last letter in B Y E. (Just joking with you.

Since none of us really know the real reasons people do the "Rip-Van-Winkle" on us, my suggesting would be a very

short one. I like this as a suggestion. Mr/Mrs ________ , I'm very sorry I could not get your best efforts, and whatever

you do now, I hope you will give your best efforts there. Good Luck.

7 posts

Stretch Out With 2 Hands In Different Directions! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Stretch Out With 2 Hands In Different Directions!

Many need some help from others. I have observed that many who have acquired $uccess in their Marketing Businesses,
have climbed the ladder towards the peak of the SFI mountain of $uccess with two outstretched hands, one hand extended
upward to receive the help of other affiliates who have reached the peak, and the other outstretched hand extended
downward to aid those who are still climbing behind them.
Let me gently warn everyone that is, or will be, on the path to Success, that you too must proceed with outstretched hands to giveand to receive aid. Why?, you might ask.

Because it is a known fact that no one can attain success or riches without aiding others who are also seeking the same
things. Always remember this, - to get, one must first give! This my SFI friends is what life is all about.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

3 posts

Master Yourself Or Master Nothing-Your Choice!!! in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Master Yourself Or Master Nothing!!!-Your Choice.

The person who is not the master of themself may never become the master of anything. The good news is that if you have
the guts, that's intestinal fortitude, to become the master of yourself, your fate, you are using that good old-fashioned self
discipline, which consists in the expression of humility of the heart when one has attained success in their very own

Marketing Business. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

148 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

3 posts

Understanding People To Achieve $uccess In Marketing!!! in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Understanding People To Achieve Great $uccess In Your Own Marketing Business!!!

The women and men that are adept at really understanding people always recognize that all people are fundamentally alike because they have all been born in a like, or similar manner. All the human activities we partake in have been inspired by one or several of these nine basic motives of life. (Oh!, I get it a cat has nine lives - just kidding, haha,)

Here are those 9 basic motives of life:
1.The emotion of love.
2.The emotion of sex.
3.The desire for material gain.
4.The emotion of fear.
5.The emotion of anger.
6.The desire for self-preservation.
7,The desire for freedom of body and mind.
8.The desire for self-expression.
9.The desire for perpetuation of life after death.

Cauction: - We need to understand ourselves to better understand other people. Why? You might ask? Because when
we have the ability to understand others we eliminate common causes of friction that can be present. This is truly the
basis of all friendship. It is the foundation for harmony and cooperation among most of us. It is surely a major facet
in all leadership which is an ingredient needed in friendly cooperation.
Bless you and yours always and in all ways. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

23 posts

Where does everyone get the time? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Dragana - Congratulations on your SFI tenure, I enjoy all your posts and replies. Bless you and yours. Bye for now
Bruce Harper

19 posts

What's your favorite type of badge? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

3 days ago

Sead S - As usual, your reply is best of the best. Bless you and yours. Bye for now . Your DTL is forthcoming.

Bruce Harper

19 posts

What's your favorite type of badge? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

3 days ago

David L - You name your 38 card straight, I treasure my 47 card straight also on Card King., and then my E-365 Champion
Badge. Congratulations on all your badges, I know they aren't handed to you, but earned. Thanks for bringing back old
memories. (I believe my 47 straight is still in first place, am I right? (Curious.) Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

24 posts

What does NO really mean? in Sales #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

James M - I would keep my hat in the ring, the future sometimes has it's twists and turns. At least turn your tabs from
red to green daily. Many of us have went on extended vacation and returned with a different mind-set, and the break
refreshed our Marketing Business careers. Hope you stay with your SFI family, at least on a limited basis for now.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Whatever your decision, good luck to you.
Bruce Harper

6 posts

A Way To Get What You Want-(Glecy P.Uses It!!!)Wow! in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Glecy P - Where there is a will there is a way. Right now I'll bet you are making a plan to get the gold out of the pot onto
your GTL Badge. Right? Have a restful, happy day/evening. (I hear the wheels turning.) Bye.
Bruce Harper