Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

Starting Off Sometimes Seems Impossible!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

18 days ago

Starting our new Marketing Business can certainly seem impossible when we first start. Look at your life and your future and say aloud, "It is possible to live my dreams." When you face disappointment and the "I can't do its" are eating at you,
simply say, "It is possible."

It certainly is possible to face your personal problems as well as those problems in your new Marketing Business, and all those you face in society if goals have been set. Your self motivation will be strong enough if we pursue your goals relentlessly. There are always ways to deal with and solve most of our problems.

These problems that we face have been caused by people, ourselves, and others. The good thing is that people. you and
others can find the ways to deal with their problems , if you can see the possibilities. Believe and achieve.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

13 posts

Start Now-Act On Your Desires, Deams,Ideas, & Goals!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

19 days ago

Adiga S - Thank you for your very nice remarks. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

4 posts

Choose your charity in Eager Zebra

19 days ago

Nijaz B - I would suggest you send a ticket to Support, I believe they can get the data you request. Be specific what you want from them. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

1 post

Are You A Share-Cropper Or A Hoarder??? in Inspiration/Testimonials

19 days ago

Are You A Share-Cropper Or A Hoarder???
You certainly need to share those God-Given Gifts You Have, Don't You??? All of us have greatness within us, wouldn't
you agree? There is only one very unique person like you. That's the good thing, however, some of us fail to recognize and
develop those hidden traits in ourselves because of fears, insecurities, burdens, or just plain laziness that holds us back.

People who do not know or realize their gifts fall prey to life's surprise blows. That's why we need to recognize our greatness, once we know the marvelous gifts/traits we can share them with our team-mates so that they can benefit from
your example and discover their own greatness also. Then they in-turn pass their greatness on to their very own Marketing
Business team-mates. That is what Duplication is all about, wouldn't you agree? I bet you do.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Have a very happy, healthy week. May you enjoy your best month ever in June.Wonder
what that good news is awaiting us on June 1st?

Bruce Harper

10 posts

It truly takes two flints to make a fire in Recognition #Eager Zebra

19 days ago

Martin M - Congratulations. I would like to give you 3 bits of advice for winning many more KOT games, they are:
1.Play - 2.Play -3.Play. (With that Winning attitude you now have.)
Bless you and yours. Continued $uccess to you. Bye for now,

Bruce Harper

13 posts

Start Now-Act On Your Desires, Deams,Ideas, & Goals!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

19 days ago

Unless you focus on them there can be no growth and little change in your life, so you'll need to go for them in a big way. It's
high time you build a new you. You need to focus on the following to re-build some of your hidden traits. Practice the following to accomplish your growth to the top.
Visualize what you really want. Turn down any negative thoughts/talk, and turn up that positive talk. Tell yourself several times per day how wonderful you are. Invest in motivational books/magazines, movies, of the most successful people you
wish to emulate. Better still, visit local libraries. If they don't have, they will get from other libraries for you. No charge, only
late fees if you keep too long. If you call them they will extend your due dates, unless they have the book you have on a waiting list for someone. Get to know your weak points and work on them. Everyday learn something new. Don't hold
back, with the proper rest and diet you will have plenty of energy to forge ahead. Remember that old saying, use it before
you lose it.
Take calculated risks. Always stand up for what you want, you only live once on this planet earth. Don't ever let anyone,
turn you around or away from reaching the things you want to achieve. Surround yourself with quality supportive people.
Adhere to the before mentioned, and you will be literally unstoppable! (At least that is what Glicy & Pamela state in a lot
of their posts/replies. (I know you have picked up on the Golden phrases in Glicy's posts!.)

Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper

34 posts

New Silver Team Leader in my team in Recognition #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

20 days ago

Saroj S - Happiest Birthday Greetings to you. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

25 posts

My prayers are for the missing man in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

Beth M - Thanks for letting everyone know, my prayers are on the way. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

18 posts

Can I still be given the double badges? in Getting Started #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

21 days ago

Why not submit to Suggestion Category? Bless you & yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

24 posts

48 Hours ticking clock in Getting Started

21 days ago

Mclee T - Not sure of what you are posting, but I do know that the Launchpad Lessons are the Backbone of your new SFI Marketing Business Career. I would suggest you reread, slowly the Lessons again to better understand them, taking legible
notes so you can review from time to time. To be successful you need to log in on a daily basis and turn the red tabs to green
everyday acquiring Versa Points to enable you to move to EA - Executive Affiliate.

If you have any questions you need help with please return to this Forum 24/7 and you will receive help/advise from several affiliates that are ready and willing to assist you. It's best to ask one question at a time for the fastest reply.
Also use the 24/7 Search Bar, it is located at the top right corner of your Affiliate Home Page. Just click on the Magnifying
Glass Econ and a Search Bar will appear. Type in a subject word/topic and you will get data you desire. You can also just
type in a short sentence here also. You will get immediate answers or get advice/direction to what you seek.

To get help on defining words that might be in-familiar to you click on Black Reference Tab and then click on sub-key
"Glossary", (this is a dictionary to define words for you.) Thank you so much for visiting this Forum, visit often. Also,
take action on the information you learn in your studies, as the things you learn are worthless unless you use them.
SFI has full confidence in you and will assist, direct, help you succeed, Remember, the only stupid question is the one
you don't ask. Have passion, persistence, patience, & a great work ethic, and you will do well. You can also use the
"To Do" Tab as a check list, picking up valuable versa points daily. Also it helps to relax, have fun, playing the games.

The importance of acquiring the 1500 VP to move into EA-Executive Affiliate cannot be overstated, go for it.
Be careful to not get over-whelmed with the reading, studying, taking notes, it's all quite necessary. Your mastery of
the Launch-Pad is your key to unlock the knowledge and skills within you. You are a winner, and future star. Apply
yourself.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now,

Bruce Harper

29 posts

when i play brain sprint game, I'm facing a problem. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Hi Udari,

Playing the Brain Sprint on my laptop, I do not face any issues as you have described.

Good Luck!

Cheers

Parameswaran K - Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary - Join Date 5/28/2016, May you have many more happy,
productive years. Bless you and you. Honor our Nation's Military on this Memorial Day - the greatest gift you can give
all the nation's servicewomen and servicemen are our prayers. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

How Is Your Follow-Up Working? in Marketing #Marketing

21 days ago

Peter M - You need to be more specific on what you don't understand. If you start your Launchpad Lessons you will get the
information, Do as many lessons each day that is comfortable for you. The Launchpad Lessons are the Backbone of your
new Marketing Business. Take notes as you study. If you need a question answered return to this Forum. There are several
ready and willing affiliates to help you. Be specific with your questions. Enter one at a time to get quick service. The Forum is open 24-7.

You can also use SFI Search Bar 24/7 to ask for answers. Go to the top right corner of your Affiliate Home Page. Click on the
Magnifying Glass Econ & a Search Bar will appear, Type in a subject or topic you need data on. You will get immediate answer or you will be directed to where you can get what you need data on. If you need help with understanding the
meaning of a word, use the black Reference Tab. Click on it and then click on the Glossary (Dictionary.)

You can also contact your Sponsor or Up-Line Leaders. Re-visit this Forum often to read Posts & replies, to pick up
tips & knowledge. Also be sure and log in daily to turn the Red Tabs Green. Good luck in all your SFI studies.
As you study your Launchpad Lessons be sure to take legible notes so you can review from time to time.

Bruce Harper

1 post

Stretch Outside Your Comfort Zone!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials

21 days ago

Stretch Outside Your Comfort Zone!!!
Focus on the power that is at your disposal and you can accomplish almost anything you want to achieve. You can achieve
great things if you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone. When you do that you are forced to expand your consciousness to strive and achieve.

At first you may believe you don't have those powers, however it may be those powers are dormant within you, but they
do exist. Believe me, there is an excellent chance that there is, right now, more power within you than you, or any SFI
member is now expressing. What do you think?
Here is a frightening thought, to know that when your lifetime comes to it's end, or near it's end, your dreams may die
with you rather than blossom during your lifetime. So when we digest that last thought, we can all see that getting out
of our comfort zone can let us accomplish great things and reach our own Marketing Business $uccess, by reaching our
wishes, dreams, and goals.
Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

6 posts

3 Yrs onwards in Recognition

21 days ago

Anthony G -Congratulations on your Third Anniversary with SFI. Wishing you many more happy $uccessful Years. Keep up
your sterling activities. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

5 posts

How Is Your Follow-Up Working? in Marketing #Marketing

21 days ago

How Is Your Follow-Up Working??? Transparent communication is the foundation for getting a decision executed properly. But you have probably already realized that it isn't enough to simply launch your team members toward a new
goal. You have to make sure your team stays on track and remains highly motivated.

Wise team leaders continue to be transparent in communicating the progress his team is making toward the goal. If hurdles
or roadblocks arise, and they often do, transparent communication can identify the problem area early-on and then tap every available resource to find and implement an adequate solution without losing valuable momentum.

Bless you and yours, bye for now. May your family have a safe Memorial Day and join in memory of all our great active,
retired, and deceased servicewomen and servicemen world-wide. Take a few moments and send your prayers to all
those present and former military service persons. The greatest gift you can them is your sincere prayers, to them, and
their families.

Bruce Harper

8 posts

From The "Git Go" You Need To Be Consistent- Right? in Getting Started #Getting Started

22 days ago

From The "Git Go" You Need To Be Consistent- Right?

Even your minor actions need to be consistent with your transparent communication. Yes, I know, it is very easy to forget from time to time, but as a wise Team Leader you will make it a point not to forget, because it is a good habit you have, or will master.

You should realize that any discrepancy between what you say and what you do will create questions from your team about how open and honest you are with them.

If your team think you're just putting on a show for them instead of being quite transparent, any trust they have in you can be damaged, if not completely destroyed.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now. (Save a couple snoots & tator salad for me on this Holiday) - yes, I'm from the south, southern Illinois, haha.

Bruce Harper

9 posts

What Is The Most Important Thing To Sell To Team Members? in Getting Started #Getting Started

22 days ago

What Is The Most Important Thing As Team Leaders We Need To Sell To Each Of Our Team Members?

I truly believe that the most important thing that team leaders can sell to their team members is a sincere belief in themselves. I'm sure this would greatly improve retention. Not to get the cart before the horse, team leaders must believe
deeply in their self worth/belief. Team leaders, the best investment you can make is one in your own potential for greatness, your own capacity to make a difference in the livelihood of those on your team. Yet, there never has been a
demonstrated interest in selling us on ourselves, an economic interest, that is.

At least it is not nearly as obvious as the profits from the sale of more tangible items/products. But it is much more significant.
Maybe it's like that old saying, Ï can't see the forest for all those darn trees, think so?
Bless you and yours, bye for now,

Bruce Harper

22 posts

Add another level to the rank system in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

22 days ago

Glicy - I was just admiring your beautiful Gold Team Leader marque. BH- Have a great week-end. Bless you & yours.Bye for now.

21 posts

Another Redeem Rewardical Tokens Option in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

23 days ago

Manuel JM - Sounds good to me. You posted in the right Category. Now, let's keep our fingers, toes crossed. You asked.
now, shall you (we) receive?

Bruce Harper

26 posts

Newbie needs help in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Contests #TCredits

23 days ago

Mia G - All the replies are good advice, and zero in on just reading the Launchpad Lessons. I believe, if one is having trouble
with the reading here are a few other approaches you should try. Get you a huge notebook. Note only read. but take very
legible notes, so you can review often. You need to read at a slow rate of speed to understand the lessons better. Not a race. If 1 lesson a day is comfortable, that's great. If 2 or 3 is better, that's fine also.

Maybe there are words in the lessons that you don't understand. There is help awaiting you. Under the Black Reference Tab you will find a helpful Glossary (Dictionary) that can help you understand better.

Also, if you need to get further help in understanding a subject or topic, further help for you can be gotten at the Search Bar
that is located at the top right corner of your Affiliate Home Page. Just click on the Magnifying Glass Econ & a Search Bar will appear. Simply type in the subject or topic you need help with, or you can merely type in a very short sentence and get
what you need, or directed to where to go to get data.

Then, you can always return to this Forum. There are several affiliates of all ranks and tenures that are very willing and
ready to help you understand things. Remember also your Sponsors/Upline are anxious to assist you. All of these avenues
are available
to you Twenty-Four (24) hours per day, all seven (7) days per week. As you can see SFI has made available all the training
tools you need to $ucceed. You will learn the things that need you will need to put into action. You will succeed if you
log in every day and turn the red keys green. Be sure you keep a positive mental attitude and develop your patience,
persistence, consistency, and great work ethic. SFI knows you can be successful if you treat your SFI opportunity as a
great Marketing Business, not just a hobby. Bless you and yours. Please visit this Forum often. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

32 posts

failed to Qualification for EA for 12 months in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started

23 days ago

Michael A- Congratulations on Your E-365 Championship Award, and that Silver TL Badge looks great also.
You certainly earned them. Read all your posts and replies. You are doing a wonderful job. Your sharing is very
helpful to many. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

16 posts

Raise your hand! in Getting Started

23 days ago

Anthony E - Your post is somewhat confusing. March has passed. Looks like you are pending Bronze for this Month May.
Versa Points are your sole responsibility. Some sponsors help, some don't. Depend on your actions to obtain the rank that
you are qualifying for. Everyone starts off with Zero each month. You are doing fine, keep up your good work.

Always start off the first/second weeks each month with a bang so you don't have to sweat it to qualify for the rank you are going for as the month comes to a close.

It's your Marketing Business, not your sponsor, nor SFI, that calls the shots for your new Marketing Business, your time &
investment in yourself will determine your rank each month. This same message should be given to your team members
you have, or will have. Good luck. you can do this. Review your Launch-pad Lessons. Read, study, take notes, and put into
action what you learn. The Launchpad Lessons are the back-bone of your new Marketing Business.

Bruce Harper

1 post

Relish Those Challenges - A Part Of Your Life! in Inspiration/Testimonials

24 days ago

Relish Those Challenges- A Part Of Your Life!
We must face the challenges that life presents to us. Reroute them from the bumpy road they come in on to the high road
to your Marketing Business Success. It's up to each of us to get our very own business functioning like an expensive piece
of machinery.

You are most worthy of great, or greater $uccess as a great team leader and teacher of the SFI platform. Your sterling
leadership will inspire your present and future team members to take hold of the actions and techniques you have
implemented on a daily basis and replicate them in the growth of their very own marketing business. Your team members
will then be able to reach all their desires, hopes, dreams, and goals in tandem with the great SFI Platforms.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

12 posts

A General Link for Promoting and Selling from Triple Clicks! in Sales

24 days ago

Zoran T -Happiest Birthday Greetings to you. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper

7 posts

If You Have A Great Attitude Plus Patience You Will Make It! in United States #Getting Started

24 days ago

If You Have A Good Attitude Plus Patience You Will Make It! I truly believe that your attitude is much more important than
the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, or say or do in reference to your new SFI Platform Marketing Business. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or
skill. The attitudes of all of us can make or break a company.

The great thing is that every day we have a choice regarding the attitude that we will embrace for that day. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We certainly can't change the inevitable. The one thing we can do is
to maintain a strong positive mental attitude. I have heard for many years that life is 10% what happens to us and 90%
how we react to it.

We have to be in an action mode, staying alert and sharp because life doesn't take off when our team needs our attention.
Seems like that life sometimes is unrelenting, doesn't it? I think you'll agree that although life is challenging a lot of the times we learn that the joys of life are worth the struggle, would you agree?

We must all have a great amount of patience and engage in persistent action toward making our dreams become a realty.
Many who begin the journey to build their own Marketing Business and then don't see instant results become discouraged
with their dreams and goals. They become impatient. I believe many of them then walk away from their dreams just as they are about to break through and flourish. To solve this problem, all of us, new and seasoned must realize we must have patience coupled with that great attitude to enable us to all reach our dreams and goals. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

One thing to remember, SFI, believes in you, and truly wants you to be a great $uccess. SFI appreciates all you do. They
do ask that you maintain your great attitude in your quest for success and to not be impatient. Keep adequate time for
your new Marketing Business to jell.

Bruce Harper