Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Jeannine G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

38 posts

I have 24,775 Rewardicals Tokens... How would you use them? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Tommie,

I am also inclined to invest in Silver; I will have to analyze the Rewardicals exchange rate after reading Tall Ships Post, though. Even if the Rewardical exchange rate is a little high I do think it is wise to invest in Silver, especially because it has been predicted by some experts that Silver will quickly rise in value in the near future. Perhaps it is a good idea to exchange your Rewardicals for BitCoin.

15 posts

Has anyone Experienced an internet cut off during games? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Robert,

This has happened to me a few times, usually after 1: 00 AM Eastern Time but sometimes right before or after midnight. I don’t know why this happens.

43 posts

I miss William R. I. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Randy’s Profile is gone! I wish he were only on vacation mode!

I will miss his wit and humor! I wish he had stayed to see these new changes in the Compensation Plan! Many people will miss Randy and I am among them. It just isn’t the same here in the Forum without Randy!😢

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Gery Carson for this new Comp Plan!

I really like the changes in this new Compensation Plan! From my perspective, this new Plan should increase the desire for everyone to help build their Teams so that they and all their Team Members will benefit and earn more!

I also think that this new structure and Compensation Plan will help with retention rates and more Affiliates will achieve Executive Affiliate and Team Leader Ranks!

276 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ronnie Wartovo! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Ronnie, for your great achievement in becoming the E365 Champion of Your Class! 🏆

I am very proud to have you as a Member of my Team!
I wish you much success in your business this next year!

2 posts

Happy memorial day to all of you ! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your kind wishes, Keti!

I wish everyone an enjoyable Memorial Day!

Let’s honor and remember our Military for their service and sacrifices! 🇺🇸

19 posts

How Many FREE or PAID Ads To You Post Daily? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for your reply to my post.

I have used Tommie Kirkland’s name to search for free advertising sites and have not found that these sites restrict their use to certain Countries or exclude any Countries. I do know of several Online Business Opportunities that are available to only certain Countries; some are restricted to only one Country and a few are not open to people from the USA.

It may take a few tries, but by using Tommie Kirkland’s name you can find info on these sites or the actual advertising sites. I have found Tommie Kirkland’s name on Twitter. I believe using the name “Tommie Kirkland” brings better search results than using “Captain Kirk”. I do not know if Tommie Kirkland owns or runs any of these sites, but that could be a possibility.

Some advertising sites offer the ability to develop an income stream, even if you start for free. This will help you to build your business in two ways; by recruiting new Members for your Team and by providing you with the funds to invest in your business.

Though I have not joined these sites yet, I will be joining soon to increase my businesses exposure and to recruit new PSAs and/or PRMs. I have previously joined other free advertising sites.

I hope this information has been helpful to you.

Best Regards,
Jeannine

19 posts

How Many FREE or PAID Ads To You Post Daily? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Patricia,

I have visited many free advertising sites and use some of these myself and have not seen any restrictions or bans that indicate that people from some countries are not permitted to use these sites. Can you explain further about these possible restrictions that you are referring to in your post?

I have even searched for ad sites using Captain Kirks name and I see no restrictions for any countries indicated on these sites.

I would appreciate if you could give me more information especially since I have some active PSAs and CSAs on my Team who are from Nigeria. I will look forward to reading your reply!

Best Regards,
Jeannine

19 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank youTommie, for telling us what you are doing to get great results! Direction and advice from successful Leaders such as yourself are what struggling Affiliates need! I will share your excellent advice with my Team! 💎

6 posts

What is your goal in Just For Fun #Team Building

2 months ago

Sounds like a plan!😉

Motivation comes in many forms!👍

19 posts

Whats the best way to redeem Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

2 months ago

Hello Levi,

I exchange my Rewardicals for TCredits and VP when I need them.

When I am not immediately in need of TCredits or VP I save my Rewardicals. I would like to accumulate enough to exchange for Silver Bullion or BitCoin. If I had plenty of funds I would save all of my Rewardicals for PSAs, Silver Bullion and/or BitCoin.

I think the best use of Rewardicals depends primarily on what you are most in need of. If you are not in need of business building products or if you have the funds to purchase these, I would save Rewardicals to exchange for valuable Silver Bullion or BitCoin.

33 posts

Only 1 free ad that took me 40 seconds of my time in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Thank you for your reply to my post. If you can share your knowledge that would be most helpful to me and I’m sure it would be helpful to many others.

What I wrote in my post is what I have learned from my association with several other Online Marketers and one of my own observations. Many in SFI have also warned us about advertising on Facebook.

If you have a special method that works without problems on Facebook it will be very helpful!

Regards,
Jeannine

33 posts

Only 1 free ad that took me 40 seconds of my time in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

I wanted to edit my post above but was too late.

I just want to state that everything I wrote in regards to advertising on Facebook also applies to Facebook Groups.

I commend Zhumagul for her post and for placing ads. We have been warned though about advertising on Facebook and I have seen others banned by Facebook for advertising. I don’t want to see Zhumagul or anyone else have their Facebook account shut down because they were not aware of the way Facebook operates.

My advise is to Google for the best free advertising sites and place some ads there where you don’t have a chance of getting into trouble or being banned. Also look up Tommie Kirkland’s posts to learn more about free advertising.

Continue to build relationships on Facebook and write posts about your business and I think you will be able to generate leads from Facebook in this way.

As I stated above, I would like to see posts from others who have experience and knowledge in using Facebook to build their business.

33 posts

3 months ago

You are correct, Erica. Facebook does not like SFI ads or links because in the past they were so numerous and because Facebook does not like it when people post links or advertise for free.

I have been learning more about Facebook recently and I can say that if an ad is posted frequently your account will be blocked or banned permanently. I have seen this happen to some Facebook friends of mine who were advertising and posting links, and these were not advertisements or links for SFI.

One Facebook friend of mine did a lot of advertising and posting links; her account was shut down several times and she would create another account with a slightly different name. I haven’t seen her in awhile; maybe she ran out of names or Facebook got wise to her methods!

Facebook does not like it when advertising is done for free and links are posted. Facebook also does not like it when you post your e-mail address. The same applies to using Messenger. Facebook wants to make money selling ads. If you continually advertise the same ad and post your links day after day your account will most likely be blocked or shut down. It’s only a matter of time.

I understand we can post links to TripleClicks on Facebook but don’t really understand why. I would say it is best to use different links and avoid posting the same link over and over. Be very careful; you don’t want to get your FB account shut down.

I also understand you can post a link to your blog on Facebook, but I would be very careful doing this as well and would not post links repeatedly, day after day. It is a good idea to have more than one blog and or website of your own and alternate between them.

You can post screenshots and/or write about your business without posting ads or links. It’s best to build relationships on Facebook and go from there.

I would like to hear from anyone else who has experience and knowledge in using Facebook to build their business.

Regards,
Jeannine

10 posts

Clarification On Silver Bullion in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Marketing

3 months ago

Perhaps Olanrewaju is asking about the availability of Silver Bullion in exchange for Rewardicals. I know this option is not yet available, though I am looking forward to having the option to exchange Rewardicals for Silver Bullion in the future!

39 posts

Success for the whole life not for a month or two in Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Mirjana,

This is one of the most motivating and inspiring posts I have ever read on this Forum!

Congratulations on your great success and achievement!

Your example inspires me and gives me direction in building my Team!

Best Regards,
Jeannine

11 posts

Video marketing on YouTube in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

Hello Lesley,

You can make a video without being in the video and you can speak about your topic with video on your topic. If you don’t wish to speak on your video you can use an avatar to do this but you will need access to software or a program that will do this for you. I have seen that you can get work for videos done by hiring someone on Fiver or other similar sites, but I imagine most people would rather not have to pay for this.

I don’t know much about the technical aspects of making videos for YouTube but I do know that you can use a Smart Phone and there are sites that can help you. You can check out imovie which I have learned has been included free with all Mac Computers since 2013. You can do an Internet search for movie and video making software that will aid in making videos. I also think you can start very simply with your phone video or a video camera. I’m sure there’s quite a bit of information on the Internet that can help you start making videos for YouTube. I hope you can find what will help you the most in making videos!

Regards,
Jeannine

20 posts

Part 2 Of FOUR Gs - SFI Success Formula in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Michael,

When my Team grows, my business grows - because of this I don’t view my Co-op as a financial drain especially since with or without the Co-op I would be making the same purchases of Builder Bundle and the S-Builder Co-op. These expenses are also tax deductible. I only place active PSAs in my Co-op and I have included one very active Downline Team Member, so as you can see I am not supporting hundreds or thousands of PSAs.

At the present time none of my PSAs are Designated Diamonds, though I believe my very active Downline Team is a Designated Diamond. Right now my Co-op operates very well and each Member receives new PSAs each month.

I view Opti-Build as another form of Co-op. If we are in Opti-Build and purchase Builder Bundle or the S-Builder Co-op, many of the PSAs we gain from these will go to our PSAs and Downline Generations - in this respect I do not see a difference from having a Co-op set up for our Team. Financially it is the same as well: we purchase Builder Bundle or the S-Builder Co-op or another PSA producing product or we do our own advertising, paid or free and 50% -100% of the new PSAs who come through these sources will go to our PSAs or Downline Generations.

To be very successful in SFI we need to build a Team in depth and the faster I can do this the better off I and my Team will be financially!

I think Opti-Build is a great Program and would not want to opt out of it. I understand what you are saying about your Co-op Members getting their “fair share” but perhaps in the long run this may not be a concern. This is not a question I am equiped to answer and I would like to see what Bing Obaldo or other experienced Team Leaders have to say about it.

20 posts

Part 2 Of FOUR Gs - SFI Success Formula in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Michael,

I participate in Opti-Build at 50% and have set up a Co-op for the active Members of my Team. I have Builder Bundle and a Share of the S-Builder Co-op as well as my own advertising which supplies me and my Team Members in the Co-op with new PSAs. Using a Co-op works well for me and I think it would work well for anyone who is participating 50% in Opti-Build.

I see that some other Team Leaders are doing the same; I read in Gliceria’s Post above that she operates a free Co-op for her Team. I make my Co-op free for my Team Members as well. I would be interested in hearing from others who are in Opti-Build and who also have their own Co-op.

Regards,
Jeannine

11 posts

Video marketing on YouTube in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

Hello Temel,

Thank you for the information in your post!

I agree with you and I think that using YouTube to promote and market your business is an excellent idea! I have observed that many very successful Internet Marketers and Affiliates are using YouTube to promote their businesses and products. Thank you for the tips you have given in your post!

Regards,
Jeannine

117 posts

My First Mate is now in peace in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, Captain. My condolences to you and your Family.
May Her Soul Rest In Peace.💐

21 posts

Why I can't win in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Hello Dixie,

In response to your question, 5 referrals are NOT required to win an auction.

I think that Mary advised that Besa ask her Sponsor for 5 referrals when she reaches Executive Affiliate Rank because this will give her one of the requirements necessary for her to become a Bronze Team Leader, also known as BTL, once she earns a total of 3,000 VP in the month. These referrals will also help get her started in building her Team.

I hope I have succeeded in giving a clearly explained and easy to understand answer to your question.

Regards,
Jeannine

16 posts

Trouble Accessing Games on IPhone in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hello Moira,

Thanks for this information. I’m not aware of any updates for my I-phone but I will look into it. Usually I am notified in Settings or by another message that an update is available.

16 posts

Trouble Accessing Games on IPhone in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hello Cameron,

I had the same problem yesterday evening and today. To play a game I have to access it from the EZ Page on the SFI Site, just as you did. None of the play buttons work for me on the TripleClicks Game Page. I am using an I-phone.

I was curious also when this problem started for me yesterday if it was only happening for me or for others as well; now I know this is happening with others using I-phones. Thank you for your post about this problem; hopefully it can be solved.

24 posts

force myself to place my ads in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Zhumagul,

I am sorry for misunderstanding the intent of your post. I should have addressed my post to Mrs. Marisel since you were translating her request, which was very kind and helpful on your part! Please accept my apologies!

Regards,
Jeannine