Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Jeannine G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

15 posts

Opinion Poll in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #TripleClicks

1 day ago

I think the new programs, Opti-Build, Localvantia and Rewardicals are the best changes so far. Opti-Build supports optimal growth in our Teams. Localvantia and Rewardicals are great new programs that I believe will lead to increased growth in our businesses with more involvement from local merchants and businesses.

I am not a new Affiliate, but I do want to say that I think the Forum is one of the best support features in this business and for me is a part of SFI that I love the best.

I think SFI has a powerful compensation plan and building a Team here with depth will lead to a substantial income - for these reasons, building a solid Team here is my favorite dream and goal. Localvantia and Rewardicals will most likely give us more growth in our Teams and in other areas of our businesses.

84 posts

Sometimes is so boring :/ in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Localvantia should be a terrific boost to our online business and draw more people in to take advantage of what SFI and TripleClicks has to offer. Continue to pre-register local businesses.

SFI is always very interesting for me and it has not bored me, though I do become frustrated because many people do not see the great potential of this business!

21 posts

This is how to raise active affiliates, this is how to duplicate. in Team Building

3 days ago

Thank you for your excellent post, Fabian!

It is the nature of this business that we will almost always have many more inactive PSAs. We must recruit and sponsor hundreds and even thousands of PSAs before we will find our 3-5 active PSAs who wish to build a business. There may be a few exceptions to this scenario, but this is what we must be prepared to accept.

302 posts

Introducing...Rewardical! in SFI News #Localvantia #Sales

19 days ago

I am really looking forward to using this program!

26 posts

Ireland's Red Alert Hurricane! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Joseph,

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of life and devastation brought about by this hurricane! Hopefully you and your family are safe and have not incurred much damage from this storm! I am assuming that it is very rare that hurricanes make landfall in Ireland. I will keep you and your family and the people of Ireland in my prayers. Some of my ancestors came to America from Ireland in the late 1700's and 1800's from County Cork and County Mayo and I know we have relatives living in Ireland today; I hope they are safe.

13 posts

Why have I not received payoneer MasterCard yet? in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hello Sunday,

Make sure you have not missed any E-mails that Payoneer sent you. Payoneer sent me an e-mail which I accidentally missed and I contacted SFI Support to find out why my card was delayed; I was given an 800 number to Payoneer and was told that they needed some more information from me before they could issue the Payoneer card to me.

8 posts

Bitcoin surpasses $5,000 in United States

about 1 month ago

I don't think Bitcoin is going to be the one-world currency used to replace the dollar and many other currencies world wide. I think Bitcoin is doing well despite the state of world wide financial markets and perhaps because of the state of world wide financial markets. I know the banks don't like Bitcoin and I think many financial leaders don't like it either.

I am frustrated with the falling value of the dollar and the inflation I see in prices for things such as groceries, some utilities and many other products and services! Unfortunately, the real state of inflation is not taken into consideration in government financial reports and where Social Security is concerned.

In some publications, Bitcoin is referred to as the new gold. I wouldn't depend entirely on Bitcoin, but if it continues to increase it will continue to be a good investment.

2 posts

PAYONEER MASTER CARD DEBIT CARD in Ask Gery

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

how can i motivate merchant to join? for localvantia in Marketing #Localvantia

2 months ago

Below is a link to the announcement on Localvantia. If you read the entire announcement you will realize that Localvantia is currently in pre-launch and we should not be contacting merchants at this time.

news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/

54 posts

Is PAID advertising really better than FREE advertising? in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

I teach piano in my private piano studio and have done this for over 30 years. Early on I learned that word of mouth advertising was far superior to advertising that I had paid for. Most of the advertising I had purchased produced no business for me. When I started teaching, all of my students came to me through word of mouth advertising and this continued to be my major source of students and performance opportunities.

25 posts

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds... in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hello Tommie,

Thanks for your response. From what you state in your post, the free advertising that you do works so well that it doesn't really matter whether you track it or not; you are actually saving time by using it to post more ads instead of working with a complicated spread sheet or some other method to track your ads. I hope I have understood you correctly.

Is the link tracker connected to your ad sites or is it the Hit Tracker available to us here on the SFI site?

From what you say, free advertising is more successful than paid advertising! This is really good to know!

Thanks for the information you post on the Forum!

25 posts

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds... in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Thanks for your post, Tommie! I have read posts by other highly successful Team Leaders who promote free advertising; I don't remember if they made mention of tracking their ad results.

Some of the ad tracking methods I have read about seem quite complicated. Perhaps there is more than one way to approach advertising!

It's great to have Gold Team Leaders sharing their methods!

18 posts

Will SFI be airing any Television Promos in the neare future? in Ask Gery #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

There are channels that a very popular among retirees ... we call it nostalgia TV ... it works and does not cost as much as main stream TV ... community churches often air promos

Jan

Hello Jan,

Where is "nostalgia TV " aired? Are these channels on cable?

18 posts

Will SFI be airing any Television Promos in the neare future? in Ask Gery #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

About eight years ago I was involved with an MLM company that wanted to improve its exposure to acquire more members and customers. This company used the services of a man who had produced successful television advertisements for smaller companies for many years. I also remember that this man was in his late seventies or early eighties. We were given the option of contributing aproximately $65.00 toward the cost of producing this advertisement and in return we were to receive a portion of the sign-ups and sales, the details of which I can't remember.

There was much anticipation while we waited for the production of this advertisement before it ran. Unfortunately, the outcome was not what had been expected and no one really benefited from it. I had not contributed because of a tight budget and because I was skeptical about the outcome. I don't believe anyone watches regular television commercials much anymore, especially the younger generation. From what I have learned, much of the advertising is now done on the Internet and TV advertising is dying.

46 posts

Planning On Opting Out For 6 Months, Need New Sponsor. in Ask Gery #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

I hope that special consideration can be given for cases of illness and emergency circumstances. One minute a person can be functioning fine but the next minute could be experiencing a medical emergency, an accident or become incapacitated or unconscious or have some other unforeseen and unplanned circumstance affect them. How can a person plan ahead in these cases to put his business on vacation mode? Even with that, the active sponsor policy may still come in to play and remove an Affiliate's PSAs from them. For these reasons I am not overly enthusiastic about the new active sponsor policy. I would like to think that once we have PSAs on our Team they are there permanently unless one of us opts out.

8 posts

Labor Day! in United States

3 months ago

Thank you for your post, Fran;

I hope you are having an enjoyable Labor Day weekend!

The hurricane in Texas did terrible damage! After almost a week I finally heard from my friends on a ranch in Refugio; communications were down. She told me that she has no words to describe the devastation from this storm! Thankfully they are safe, but there is much destruction around them!

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable and relaxing Labor Day weekend!

20 posts

Helping your CSA?? good or bad in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Igor,

There is a tab at the top of your Geneology list for TCredits, it is second from last on the right side. Just click on this tab; your geneology page will refresh and on the far right side of every name in your Geneology you will see Transfer TCredits. Click on Transfer TCredits and you can send a Member of your Team up to 10 TCredits.

As far as I know, 10 TCredits is the most we can send to any one of our Team Members.

Giving TCredits to a Team Member is a very nice and useful gift to help them get started or as a reward for their activity! I have done this and my Team Members appreciate my gift.

32 posts

What Do You Think Of Localvantia in Sales #Localvantia

3 months ago

Hello Susan,

I do most of my work from my I-phone; all my photos for Localvantia are taken with my phone and uploaded to the pre-registration form on my i-phone's Safari browser. Would it work for you to do it this way? It would be a shame for you to miss out on this opportunity!

9 posts

Why is my TripleClicks MasterCard delayed? in Compensation #Compensation

3 months ago

Hello Sunday,

When I ordered my Payoneer card it was delayed and I contacted SFI Support. I was given an 800 number to call Payoneer to find out what the problem was. What I found out was that I had failed to open an e-mail from Payoneer asking me for additional details. I sent the necessary information to Payoneer and very soon after that I received my Payoneer Card. If you contact Payoneer I am sure you will be able to recieve your card as soon as Payoneer is given all the necessary information.

44 posts

Thoughts and Prayers in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hello Kevin,

You and the people of Texas are in my prayers. I have friends who live on a ranch in Refugio and from what I can tell, Refugio is within the region that was directly hit by this hurricane. I have tried to contact them but have not been successful. I certainly hope and pray that they are safe and out of danger. From the news I have seen, this hurricane has been devastating! I pray that you will be safe and out of harms way.

5 posts

Help me understand the role of the merchant.. in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing

3 months ago

Hello Ogwang,

Here is the information: news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/

Localvantia is in Pre-launch now and the details are not available yet. All we are doing now is pre-registration. Take a photo of the store front and submit it with the information on the pre-registration form. Merchants will decide on participation at a later date.

5 posts

SFI Compensation is greater than $250 Class Clash in Compensation

3 months ago

I agree with you, Jelena; I have seen Clash Cash advertised on Facebook in a way which can be understood as misleading.

Personally, I don't advertise using Clash Cash as a hook because Clash Cash is a chance to win and is not something that can be promised to everyone. I also figure that those joining to win Clash Cash won't stay long for the long term benefits of this opportunity.

28 posts

What is an effective response? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

I think this PSA may be asking you to do everything for him/her. How can we as Sponsors walk a new PSA through the training when SFI has a system to guide the new Affiliate? I followed the step by step system that SFI gave me to follow, however, I can't remember exactly how it was done. Sounds to me like your new PSA will have to share all the messages and communications with you that they have received from SFI in order for you to walk them through everything, step by step; you just got a job as an instructor! I may be seeing this all wrong, but I thought sponsors were supposed to give guidance and answer questions and concerns! Some sponsors aren't even available for one reason or another.

I would suggest that you tactfully tell your new PSA to follow the messages from SFI and read the Launchpad Lessons and the information under Getting Started. Tell them that you will be available to answer their questions or concerns.

4 posts

To make "No Answers" alive? in Marketing #ECA #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

20 posts

I'm in Opti-Build for 100%, how will my PSA's be distributed? in Team Building

3 months ago

If you want to participate in Opti-Build but are not a DD, I would assume the next best thing would be to set up a Team Co-op for your active PSAs and have your new PSAs distributed to them through your Co-op.