Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Jeannine G

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

42 posts

i m nw one pls tell me hw to make money fast. in Getting Started #Compensation

1 day ago

Hello Sachin,

If you want to earn more quickly you should log in every day without fail and complete ALL Daily Actions and complete the Weekly and Monthly Actions when they become available to you.

Read and study the Launchpad Lessons and all the Training - that includes the training that other Affiliates here have included in their replies to your post.

Study, study, study and explore this site. Visit this Forum daily and read posts by successful Team Leaders!

Advertise like crazy for PSAs - find good sites to advertise on and advertise several hours a day. Learn to generate as many leads as possible. If you don't have time to advertise you can purchase S-Builder or Builder Bundle if you are able to afford this. Free or low cost advertising can produce many leads for you and this is what you need to build a Team and generate income.

I wish you much success!

59 posts

For all those who remember Cornelis Sas in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

I am very sorry to hear about Cornelis. Thank you Scott, for giving us this information. I had been wondering why I haven't seen posts by Cornelis on the Forum lately. I will miss Cornelis and I will miss reading his Forum posts!

My condolences go to his daughter and to his family. Cornelis and his family will be in my prayers. May his soul rest in peace.

5 posts

Enquiry of an ECA in ECA Program

7 days ago

Hello Victor,

The link Manohar provided will give you the information you need. An ECA must determine whether or not it is beneficial to their business to offer free shipping - if not they will have to determine shipping cost for their customers.

97 posts

53 new marketing aids! in SFI News #Marketing

7 days ago

I really like the new themes in these new marketing aids! I think these will attract people who desire to invest both time and money and who will work to build a business!

Thank you Gery and the SFI Staff!

11 posts

Different Tcredits? in Ask Gery #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hello Udochi,

Is it possible that you have some Promo-Bids for the Auction in your account? If this is the case then these must be used for bids placed in the Auction until there are no more Promo-Bids left before the system will allow you to bid with your TCredits. This is just one possible explanation, perhaps the other responses have given you the reason that is applicable in your case.

37 posts

Ransomware (An Online Security Threat) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Yes, there are many viruses, attacks, scams etc. going on and they never seem to stop.
Though we wish these people would work at something good for themselves and the rest of the world I think that there are always those that go the route of quick and easy and destructive because they profit enormously, unless they get caught or someone stops them. In many cases though, even if they are caught or stopped they still profit from their deeds in the long run anyway ; I have seen evidence of this in other cases and it has unfortunately even hit close to home for my family. I think too that you might be surprised if you were to find out who is really behind some of these activities, especially where money and profit is concerned!

37 posts

Ransomware (An Online Security Threat) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

Thank you Randy for the information - I was not aware of this. The link you provided was very informative and helpful.

So far my phone hasn't been affected, but I will be aware and be careful.

37 posts

10 days ago

I had to visit the Sprint Store where my I-phone was purchased and the subject of this Ransomeware attack came up. The people who worked in the store told me that this kind of attack will not happen to an I-phone or an Apple product because of their security. I don't understand a lot about these things but this is the information I was given.

55 posts

Part of the Reason for Inactive Affiliates? in Team Building #Team Building

10 days ago

I have used my I-phone for most of my SFI work since I joined and haven't had a problem. I am currently using an I-phone 6. When I hold the I-phone in the "vertical" position the red/green tabs and the headings above them at the top of the page do not show. If I turn the phone on its side ("horizontal") all the tabs and headings are visible. SFI made changes about a year ago to make the site more mobile friendly and before these changes were made the red/green tabs and headings could be seen when I held my phone in the upright, "vertical" position. Some of the drop down menus "disappear" more quickly now also. Overall though, my experience using my I-phone 5 and then an I-phone 6 with the SFI and TripleClicks site has been excellent! I have adjusted to using a small screen and sometimes find that It is easier than using a larger computer screen.

23 posts

Want LINK for SFI PSA Sigmup, Urgent in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

10 days ago

Hello Stephen,

Very Important: If you want your new PSA directly under you as your PSA and you are participating in Opti-Build, see this:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=895004#post-895004

60 posts

Can we make it our business to stop bullying new members? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Hello John,

I really like your idea! I think it will help to keep things running more smoothly!

11 posts

TCredit Transfer Limits? in Getting Started #Getting Started #TCredits

12 days ago

Hello Cyriacus,

To answer your last question, you may only transfer 10 TCredits to a PSA or CSA once and no more after that - It is a limit of 10 for life. Also, you can transfer the TCredits in smaller amounts until you reach the limit of 10. However, as others have stated, you may Gift your PSAs and CSAs with TCredit Packs or with a Gift Certificate. You can access this from your Geneology Page; click on the "Gift" Tab at the top in the header and you will see "Buy Now" directly under "Gift" next to your Affiliate's Join Date. Click on "Buy Now" and you will have a choice of sending a Gift Certificate or TCredit Packs. The Gift Certificate amounts start at $2.00. You will have to fund your Gift Certificate Account before you can purchase a Gift Certificate or a TCredit Pack for your Team Member.

23 posts

Badge = more to charity in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

I agree with you, Muhammad. I think donating to charity is a private matter.

23 posts

traffic exchanges websites doesn't work anymore in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Hello Boufares,

I recommend that you set up your own blog if you don't have one already and try advertising on free online Classified advertising sites. Many successful Affiliates here use Facebook and join many home business groups and advertise there - you will need to use your blog instead of your SFI Gateway link because Facebook doesn't want SFI Gateway links posted on their site. As far as I know you can advertise on Facebook with your TripleClicks Gateways and links - someone please correct me if I am wrong. You could also advertise on other social media sites.

You can download and print out flyers from the SFI Marketing Aids and post them in various places around town.

If possible I recommend you work to become a Bronze Team Leader and participate in "Opti-Build". Be sure to continue to advertise to gain new PSAs for yourself and your Team if you have any DDs on your Team. You can also purchase the Builder Bundle and/or a share of the S-Builder Co-op.

I hope you have success with your advertising!

24 posts

How long does it take to receive the Payoneer Card? in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Hello Dorcas,

If I remember correctly, you need at least $20.00 in commission before you can order your Payoneer Card.

24 posts

19 days ago

I know that each month I have to respond to an e-mail from SFI in order to load my commissions to my Payoneer Card. You do not need to change your payment options because your commissions and earnings are not on your Payoneer Card and therefore cannot be stolen. Pamela is absolutely correct!

Also, Bonnie should be able to resolve her issue by contacting Payoneer. SFI does not handle questions about your Payoneer Card. Pamela gave you the correct advice!

24 posts

19 days ago

If I recall correctly, I also had the Payoneer badge before my card arrived. I can tell you that no commissions were placed on my card until I activated my card with a fee and then loaded the commissions with a smaller fee.

24 posts

19 days ago

Hello Chuckwudi,

I believe Pamela is correct - please contact Payoneer with the 800 number she provided. SFI Support does not handle the Payoneer Card registration and set-up process.

When I applied for my Payoneer Card I did not know what the delay was when I had not recieved it after a month or so. I contacted SFI Support and they gave me the Payoneer 800 number to call. What had happened in my case is that I had missed an e-mail that Payoneer had sent me and did not realize that they were asking for some more information before they could issue the card to me. This is probably what has happened in your case - I know it has happened to some other SFI Affiliates. So please contact Paypneer to deal with this.

Your SFI earnings cannot be transferred to your new Payoneer card until you make the transfer yourself, so you don't have to worry about your earnings being lost or stolen. I highly doubt that your Payoneer Card was lost in the mail and even if it was I don't think your earnings are on your card. Also, when I activated my card I had to pay a fee and then I payed a fee to transfer my earnings to the Payoneer Card.

If you call Payoneer everything will most likely be resolved!

6 posts

"I just need to know about contacting CSAs" in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

20 days ago

Hello Terry,

I had the same question when I first joined SFI. The answer is no, the welcome letter is not automatically sent, and clicking the "marked as sent" box does not send the welcome letter. You will need to send the welcome letter through your e-mail to your new PSAs or CSAs e-mail. This can be done very easily if your e-mail account is "installed" on your phone or computer - sorry, I don't think I have the correct technical term here so I used "installed".

12 posts

Is it possible to have again $5 Gift Certificates? in Suggestion Box #Sales #Team Building

20 days ago

Any amount in your Gift Certificate Account that is not used will remain there until you use it for another Gift Certificate or for one of your own purchases.

12 posts

Is it possible to have again $5 Gift Certificates? in Suggestion Box #Sales #Team Building

20 days ago

Hello Mihai,

We do have the option of selecting Gift Certificates for our Team Members in amounts less than $10.00 - the options available are $2.00, $5.00 and $7.00. I think our selection is initially set for $10.00, but you can move the "cursor" to a lower or higher amount - I have done that.

13 posts

Recycled nuggets of gold in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

Hello Tracy - Thank you for your post! I agree with the point you are making!

I think repetition of knowledge, experience and good information is an excellent idea! I teach piano and I have learned from experience and from pedagogy material that basic concepts, rules, skills etc. need to be repeated at least twenty times by the teacher or from another source before the student will remember the information and make good use of it. I am sure this is true of learning in any field.

I learn so much from the experience shared by successful Affiliates in this Forum and I often post links to these posts in my Stream and include them in my Team Mails so that my Team will see them and read them.

6 posts

Can Gift Certificates be Used for Backdated Purchases? in VersaPoints #Compensation #Sponsor #VersaPoints

24 days ago

Thank you Edward for your reply! You answered the question I had and I appreciate your help!

6 posts

Can Gift Certificates be Used for Backdated Purchases? in VersaPoints #Compensation #Sponsor #VersaPoints

24 days ago

Thank you for your reply, Francis. Your information is very helpful. What I need to know is whether or not an SFI Affiliate can use a Gift Certificate from an Upline Team Member for a purchase and then backdate that purchase so the VP from the purchase is applied to the previous month. I understand that backdating is done in the first 7 days of a new month.

6 posts

24 days ago

Can a Gift Certificate be used for a backdated order applied to the previous month in order to gain needed VP? I will really appreciate it if someone with correct answer replies to my question!