Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Jeannine G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

21 posts

Why I can't win in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

6 days ago

Hi ms Mary, why are 5 referrals required to win an auction?

Hello Dixie,

In response to your question, 5 referrals are NOT required to win an auction.

I think that Mary advised that Besa ask her Sponsor for 5 referrals when she reaches Executive Affiliate Rank because this will give her one of the requirements necessary for her to become a Bronze Team Leader, also known as BTL, once she earns a total of 3,000 VP in the month. These referrals will also help get her started in building her Team.

I hope I have succeeded in giving a clearly explained and easy to understand answer to your question.

Regards,
Jeannine

16 posts

Trouble Accessing Games on IPhone in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Hello Moira,

Thanks for this information. I’m not aware of any updates for my I-phone but I will look into it. Usually I am notified in Settings or by another message that an update is available.

16 posts

Trouble Accessing Games on IPhone in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Hello Cameron,

I had the same problem yesterday evening and today. To play a game I have to access it from the EZ Page on the SFI Site, just as you did. None of the play buttons work for me on the TripleClicks Game Page. I am using an I-phone.

I was curious also when this problem started for me yesterday if it was only happening for me or for others as well; now I know this is happening with others using I-phones. Thank you for your post about this problem; hopefully it can be solved.

24 posts

force myself to place my ads in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Mrs. Mary thanks for sharing your post.
Marisel G. is asking you for help, if you could please refer some of the sites that you use for ads, which are some of those sites?
Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

Hello Zhumagul,

I believe it is a violation of Forum rules to post the links for advertising sites. This is why it is not done. If someone posts a link to an advertising site it is usually removed by a Moderator.

The best way to find advertising sites is to do a search in Google or another search engine to find ad sites, whether free or paid.

Regards,
Jeannine

Mrs Jeannine G.
I know the rules, I was just translating Mrs. Marisels post that was written in Spanish.

Hello Zhumagul,

I am sorry for misunderstanding the intent of your post. I should have addressed my post to Mrs. Marisel since you were translating her request, which was very kind and helpful on your part! Please accept my apologies!

Regards,
Jeannine

24 posts

12 days ago

Mrs. Mary thanks for sharing your post.
Marisel G. is asking you for help, if you could please refer some of the sites that you use for ads, which are some of those sites?
Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

Hello Zhumagul,

I believe it is a violation of Forum rules to post the links for advertising sites. This is why it is not done. If someone posts a link to an advertising site it is usually removed by a Moderator.

The best way to find advertising sites is to do a search in Google or another search engine to find ad sites, whether free or paid.

Regards,
Jeannine

24 posts

13 days ago

Hello Mary,

I agree with you, my least favorite activity is placing ads. I think that the more I place ads the easier this will become for me and I may learn to enjoy it!

Thank you for your valuable information on using advertising and placing ads! This is very helpful for me and one of the most important aspects of building our business!

27 posts

How and where I find places to advertise for free... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

15 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

134 posts

New Eager Zebra game...Brain Sprint! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

I really enjoy this new game!

I look forward to advertising it!

Thanks for a great new game!⚡️

41 posts

Inactivity of affiliates in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

15 days ago

Hello Ron,

I just want to add here that after re-reading the information on the CSA Exchange, I see that it may take longer than 24 hours to receive your new CSAs if they are not currently available in the Exchange Pool, but you will eventually receive them all.

41 posts

15 days ago

Hello Ron,

You can use the CSA Exchange to exchange your inactive CSAs for other CSAs from the USA. I don’t think that we can expect most of the CSAs we gain from the CSA Exchange to be active, but you may gain a few active CSAs.

The aim of the CSA Exchange is to match CSAs with Co-Sponsors from the same country, making it easier for them to understand the communications from their new Co-Sponsors. Here is a link to information on the CSA Exchange: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211449&referrer=search

Be sure to keep any active CSAs that you may have.

I just placed some of my inactive CSAs from foreign countries in the CSA Exchange today and within 24 hours I will see the CSAs who have replaced the ones I have exchanged.

Regards,
Jeannine

Thanks Jeannine,
How long do you keep the CSAs before passing them on?
Working toward BTL

Regards,
Ron

Hello Ron,

I don’t think there are any rules about how long we need to keep our CSAs before exchanging them. I actually kept mine for a long time before exchanging them, but I don’t recommend keeping them for a long time.

When I went to my CSA Exchange I noticed that my active CSAs were not in the group of CSAs eligible for exchange, which is good because I would absolutely not want to lose them, though I am always very careful when doing things of this nature. I think that if you go to your CSA Exchange the CSAs there will all be eligible for exchange and you won’t have to worry about exchanging a CSA who should not be exchanged.

I actually kept most of my currently inactive CSAs from English speaking countries, especially if they had shown some activity early on after signing up as an Affiliate.

I hope that you get some good results by using the CSA exchange!

41 posts

15 days ago

Hello Ron,

You can use the CSA Exchange to exchange your inactive CSAs for other CSAs from the USA. I don’t think that we can expect most of the CSAs we gain from the CSA Exchange to be active, but you may gain a few active CSAs.

The aim of the CSA Exchange is to match CSAs with Co-Sponsors from the same country, making it easier for them to understand the communications from their new Co-Sponsors. Here is a link to information on the CSA Exchange: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211449&referrer=search

Be sure to keep any active CSAs that you may have.

I just placed some of my inactive CSAs from foreign countries in the CSA Exchange today and within 24 hours I will see the CSAs who have replaced the ones I have exchanged.

Regards,
Jeannine

11 posts

Things are Heating Up in Michigan... in United States #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

17 days ago

Hello Jim,

Gery Carson stated a few months ago in a Thread on Localvantia that he expects that the Localvantia Program will be more successful in countries outside of the United States.

I am hoping that with time Localvantia will become more known and gain increased participation in the United States.

Best Regards,
Jeannine

11 posts

Things are Heating Up in Michigan... in United States #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

18 days ago

Frequent Forum contributors are probably eating dinner, recovering from the Easter Holiday or they are busy advertising and working on other business activities.

Yes Jim, the weather has been a deterrent for me in pre-registering businesses mainly because of bad weather and or early darkness and overcast skies which make for dull photos. In your case it must be difficult with many businesses closed until the warm weather is here again. I do need to step up on contacting my pre-registered businesses in order to see if they wish to Register in Localvantia. Other personal difficulties have also slowed me down this Winter.

That is a beautiful photo of the Lake you have posted from Michigan. I am assuming it is a photo of Lake Michigan. It reminds me of Lake Erie here in Ohio which is not far from where I live. The Great Lakes are very beautiful and I enjoy being able to go to a park on Lake Erie! I haven’t visited Lake Erie for several months but I don’t think there is any ice in it right now and I don’t believe large patches froze this year because of the warm spells we had this Winter. In your more Northern location I imagine more of your Great Lakes freeze in the winter.

I hope the weather warms up soon for you Jim and you can Register the Seasonal businesses in your area.

49 posts

Happy Birthday Gery! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

19 days ago

Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday, Gery! Best Wishes!🎂

22 posts

Have a Happy and Blessed Easter! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

19 days ago

Happy and Blessed Easter!🌷

15 posts

The Special 60 Tcredit Promotion in Team Building #CSA #TCredits #Team Building

23 days ago

I checked and this Promotion is no longer active. I think we need to purchase these Promotions early if we really want them! There may be another one next month! Save up now for the next great Promotion!

11 posts

Any Concerns for SFI Concerning Recent Facebook Issues in United States

23 days ago

Hello Blane,

I think that using Facebook is a decision we have to make for ourselves. In my opinion, I would use Facebook for business purposes and not involve much of my family or private life, if any at all. You can also decide not to use the “Like” feature or greatly reduce your use of it because from what I have heard, much information was being collected from the use of this feature.

I would like to hear other opinions on this subject. I believe though that use of the Internet in general can lead to more being learned about us, whether it be for good or otherwise. There are many advantages to using the Internet, one is the advantage of being able to create an income that can eventually make us financially independent. The Internet is also a great way to reach out to people and influence them with good ideas and information. The new generation, otherwise known as the Millennials, use the Internet for information and shopping more than the older generations.

I’ll be checking back here to read any other opinions on this topic!

161 posts

Please discontinue that $250 Class Cash Promotion! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

25 days ago

I have seen ads for SFI on Facebook and elsewhere highlighting Class Cash without any clarification or clear explanation of what it really is. These ads lead people to believe that everyone who signs up will be a winner of $250.00! I believe this type of advertising is where the perceived deception regarding Class Cash has been coming from.

40 posts

How a brilliant plan backfired at me... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Christo,

I think Michael’s suggestion is the way to solve this problem. My original thought on your dilemma is that Auto-Delivery is really designed to be processed once a month and your daily use of the Auto-Delivery system triggered the system to shut down. Following Michael’s advice should resolve your problem.

12 posts

Retention ideas in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Here is a Forum Post from today with a great tip for advertising to build your Team: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=118517

A Link to a post from the same Thread with more information on the tip above:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1368532#post-1368532

12 posts

Retention ideas in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

My suggestion is to help your Team Members build their Teams. Always start with the most active PSAs and help them as much as possible. You can reassign some PSAs to them and you can add them to your Co-op if you have one set up. If you don’t have a Co-op set up it is easy to do. Here is a link: www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/TLCoop

You can also find your Co-op Manager by clicking on TOOLS at the top of your Leaderboard; when the menu opens, click on Team Building and then click on Co-op Manager.

To use your Co-op for your Team you will need to advertise or purchase the Builder Bundle and/or the S-Builder Co-op or join an Upline Member’s Co-op - if they have one. You can also purchase shares in another Co-op or purchase PSAs from SFI or from a highly rated seller on TripleClicks.

I have learned from some of Gery Carson’s posts that building your Team in depth will increase your earnings more than by building it in width. Of course, once you are deep enough in one line you will need to add to the width of your Team.

I also promote Localvantia to my PSAs and Team Members because in the long run it should help them to grow their Teams. If they advertise the Auctions or the Games this will help them to acquire some PRMs and maybe even a few PSAs.

20 posts

The easiest way to build a brand new team of awesome PSAs in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your post, Angela! Your tip and the information you have given will help many Affiliates, including myself!

Congratulations on earning recognition as a Top Sponsor and on signing up 125 PSAs in two months time! You have achieved much in your your first two months as an SFI Affiliate!

I hope you have much success!

Best Regards,
Jeannine

23 posts

Get 47 Straight Cards in Card King. in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Kamal! Your score of 4400 points with a Straight of 47 Cards is really amazing!♦️♠️♥️♣️

Congratulations also on earning the CARD KING TOP SCORER BADGE!🥇

I am proud to have you as an active PSA on my Team!🏆

Card King has become harder for me to win because the pattern of the way the cards are drawn seems to have changed and it has become more challenging for me to determine if the next card drawn will be higher or lower than the last one!

Have a great week!🌟

Best Regards,
Jeannine

14 posts

One thing I don't understand in Miscellaneous #Leadership

about 1 month ago

The Forum Guru Badge is given to the top 200 in the Forum, and this is decided on by a panel of selected judges.

Yes, it is possible to receive the Forum Guru Badge one day and have it removed the next day and this is usually due to the fluctuation in votes that occurs and it depends on the quality and frequency of other posts in the Forum.

I have received the Forum Guru Badge and have lost it several times before. This is the way the system works.

4 posts

E365 CHAMPION! MY ADVENTURE!! ROAD TO VICTORY!!! in United States #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Olanrewaju, on your success in becoming the E365 Champion of your Class!

Thank you for relating your story here! You have overcome many challenges! I hope that your life becomes easier and that this year is s very successful year for you and your SFI business!

I hope that you will be able to prove to your Family and Friends that this is a real, legitimate business and that you are benefitting from it! I also have family and friends who do not share my enthusiasm for this business opportunity and some friends think it is a scam, though I have been able to prove to one of my friends that this is a legitimate business and it does produce results!

Actually, a few years ago this friend showed the SFI opportunity to his very successful business owner friend in whom he places complete trust, hoping to have him come to the conclusion that it is a scam so that I would stop working my business. The opposite happened; his business owner friend looked at this business and told my friend that this business is a very good and legitimate business and will produce results if a person commits to working it! I was so happy when my friend told me about this!

I do have one relative who was supportive of me when I started this business, though they have not become involved in it themselves.

I have had many challenges in my life as well since before I joined SFI and have had to make a move which has been quite disruptive to my life.

Thank you for your post! I wish you much success this year!

Best Regards,
Jeannine Godwin