Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

7 posts

Can I register myself as a Localvantia merchant? in ECA Program

18 minutes ago

Hello Sunday,

Good day hope all is fine, nice to read from you
Yeah, of course, you can become ECA or let say RECA if you have your own business or store from here:
www.rewardical.com/ECA/Categories
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_prereg

Regards
Kaddour

5 posts

The Badge Quest updates are useful to buil our team in Team Building #Compensation #Rewardical #Team Building

5 hours ago

Dear friends,

As a reminder:

If you didn't do yet, go here:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/StarterIncentiveMgr

Then make your details for the new members you'll get to start the incentive
It's useful really & I hope all of us will get nice results

Regards
Kaddour

5 posts

The Badge Quest updates are useful to buil our team in Team Building #Compensation #Rewardical #Team Building

5 hours ago

Hello all of you dear SFI friends & Zing network family,

Good day hope all is fine,

I'm happy to get the chance & write to you this thread post about the importance of the recent Badge Quest updates to build our team

As we know all Mr. Gery & all the staff are doing lovely work to make our business more convenable for all the affiliates, and I do believe that the Badge Quest program is a very powerful tool for all of us & it makes an easy way to earn more Rewardical & build our business through it

After the separation of the program in two types SFI BQ and Triple Clicks BQ we've double chance to increase the earning & go forward & I believe that even the new members can reach what they want in an easy way, especially after the recent improvement about redeeming Rewardicals to cash it will be more beneficial to all of us even new affiliates

Personally, I'm advertising the Badge Quest in my team & in another platform because I believe my team members will reach their short term goals with it easily & I'm getting good results

For instance yesterday some PSAs accepted my Starter Incentive & I contacted them easily & guess what I got my Rewardster Badge

My advice, for now, is to do our best to increase our business using all the available resources in our business, because here we've got all the training & lessons to do so & go forward with our team to reach success
" I believe the sky is the limit " so " dream big to reach big goals "

To our success

Regards
Kaddour

16 posts

There are no RECAs in my country. in ECA Program

1 day ago

Hello all of you my friends,

Good day my brilliant friend & team member

It's my pleasure to see your posts here in the Forum & to reply to you as well
About the ECAs you're asking about I'm very sorry for this as you remember I searched for them last time but no reference in Triple Clicks, you still can check from here:
www.tripleclicks.com/indexECAs.php
www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/LocalPay/Directory?country=&tcurrency=true
Check what are the countries that provide good products for you with the price you want ok

Then you still have the option to check from here in Localvantia stores sure there're stores near you & they've good offers or check from Localvantia stores

And about the payment option, you can use PayPal or TCurency if you buy them from some near persons to you

Regards
Kaddour

9 posts

I Want To Know What You Have In A Nut-Shell- Okay??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hello my friend Bruce,

Thanks for your post & all the ideas & thinking you're sharing with us
Personally, I would like to see many successful business partners & the business going forward
If we focus on our goals & work to realize our plans, success will be easy

Regards
Kaddour

19 posts

I am now a AA VIP and I won 100 CSA in Recognition #Astro Auctions #CSA #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Hello Emmanuel,

First of all congrats for being an AA VIP, I'm happy for you now you'll get the VIP badge & the linked Badge Quest point to help you upgrade your Badge Contest level then you may get more Rewardicals
Read more here:
news.sfimg.com/2019/01/11/free-csas-for-new-astro-auction-vips/

The CSAs we get will be lost when someone fails to reach EA for the current month & before the backdating time

Regards
Kaddour

24 posts

2 new Starter Incentives badges released! in SFI News #Contests #Team Building

1 day ago

Good day Ms.Lori,

Oooh, big thanks for the amazing update,
Indeed it's a great incentive for all of us to go forward & benefit from this add-on
Hope from my heart that our team members & all the affiliate will start to use it & build their business more & more

To our success

Regards
Kaddour

8 posts

Have the CSA Shares been disbursed for January? in Team Building #CSA

2 days ago

Hello my friend Kelvin,

Good day hope all is fine, thanks for the post

Yeah we'll get our second home CSAs soon maybe later today or after
And as you mentioned above only the team leaders receive them

Kindly be patient & you'll get your share

To our success

Regards
Kaddour

9 posts

Make the difference ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Eduardo,

Big thanks for the nice post
Yeah you're right on this everyone has the power to control what he wants to be just question of perseverance & determination then all will be fine
Goals & plans are very important to reach success, just apply & keep working & going forward

Regards
Kaddour

8 posts

How to change Payment Option from Payoneer Card to another Card? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hello Tiziana,

I'll try to be helpful ok
First of all, I think you know that you can change the way you want to receive your commissions from here:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

Then as long as your card will end soon no worry they'll send you an email from Payoneer that you'll get a new card & you're free to select as a method or not

You said above you don't want to receive from Payoneer okay
You can link your PayPal if you've one with your preferred card if it's visa to activate it 100% RECIEVE/SEND
Then you'll be able to make a manual withdrawal when you like or free automatic withdraw every new month

Regards
Kaddour

14 posts

Go Forward in Marketing #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello my friend Randy,

Thanks for the lovely post, indeed going forward in our business is very good to reach our daily goals, monthly goals & yearly goals, then our life goal or goals

Here in SFI & Zing network business, we've got all the resources & training to reach this & we're always asked to check our goals & plans to be successful

Big thanks for the reminder, I appreciate it a lot

To our success

Regards
Kaddour

7 posts

My Private Team Forum in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hey, my friend Julius,

Thanks for the reply

Yeah I agree with your point
Just I would like to confirm that when you make a post in your private forum it's likable to share it in the stream tab because not all the members even PSAs or CSAs go to read in the forum

Regards
Kaddour

7 posts

My Private Team Forum in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello my friend Julius,

You said well, indeed the private Forum is a very useful tool to communicate & share knowledge experience with our team
Personally me & my uplines team members we always use our stream post to share interesting threads

Regards
Kaddour

45 posts

Is it Possible to Change Sponsor? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Jadranka,

Of course, you can change it but after 6 month

Regards
Kaddour

22 posts

Has anyone won the Kings Ransom in the Card King game? in Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Hello my friend Xavier,

Yeah many have won the Kings Ransom, it's a second great Zackpot beside the daily Zackpot: blog.eagerzebra.com/2015/02/12/tips-for-winning-card-king/
It's a question of luck to deal the 4 kings at the same time, & if anyone wins it, the TCredits will be added directly, now the amount is almost 1000 TCredits

Regards
Kaddour

3 posts

Believe !!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Eduardo,

Thanks for the nice post, indeed having faith & the belief in our competence is very recommended & very useful to achieve success
That's why here in SFI we've got all the resources to reach our goals

To our sucess

Regards
Kaddour

8 posts

How to create a Sales Funnel and get better results? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hello Reginaldo,

Good day hope all is fine, nice to see your interesting question

Indeed sales are very powerful & useful in our business & it's one of the easy ways to confirm your EA rank & go forward to earn more & make a strong & stable business

That's why here we're asked to make advertisements to acquire more buyer & get more income from it
Here you'll find useful resources:
Introduction to Internet Sales

Generating Sales & Signing Up Members

Marketing methods

For more inquiries you can refer to this faq:
www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42427&referrer=search

Regards
Kaddour

19 posts

How to withdraw my commissions using Paypal? in Compensation #Compensation

5 days ago

Also, at any time you can go back here:
www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42426

Many valuable answers are given so don't hesitate to learn about

To our success

Regards

19 posts

5 days ago

Hello Shaik,

As far as you selected PP as your payment option you've to wait because it will not proceed immediately
About the Triple Clicks cash out manager as I showed you above when you but for example $20 gift certificate it will appear in your account up to 2 days then when you add PayPal to process they'll send you your money Thursday night & you'll get them to your PayPal up to 48 hours

Regards
Kaddour

19 posts

5 days ago

Hello Shaik,

O f course you can withdraw using PP
Just go here:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

Then select PP option from here:

Or you can use Triple Clicks if you make it as Gift Certificate from here:
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/cash_out.php

Regards
Kaddour

10 posts

AA Autopilot in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hello Bijan,

About the Junior AA, recently we're getting only 50 but at any time we can get 75 also

Regards
Kaddour

21 posts

Is it luck or there are technics for sponsorship in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Good day, Morgan,

Hope all is fine, nice to read from you it's really interesting
Sponsoring affiliates is a question of perseverance, focus & never give up sometimes it's a question of luck to get a nice member who loves their business

That's why here in SFI we've got many interesting resources for this, and I strongly advise the following:
Introduction to Sponsoring

Marketing aids.

Sponsoring Affiliates

How can I be an awesome sponsor

Regards
Kaddour

16 posts

Instill Faith & Courage In Your Contacts With Pessimists!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Hello my friend Bruce,

Good day, big thanks for the lovely post, it's very nice from you

Really you're giving us interesting things in our business from time to time, hope all the new SFI comer will do their best to start working & go forward to grow their business as well
Also, I advise the new one, even as to read from time to time the training & lessons provided here in SFI to refresh the memory & apply the knowledge

Interesting thread:
Why Are We Here?

To our success

Regards
Kaddour

10 posts

AA Autopilot in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hello dear Delmage,

You're always welcome we're a friend, I'm happy that you know what you've to do as well
Thanks for the reminder, that's why I suggested checking the Dashboard because you participated in auctions it shows the winning bid

To our success

Regards
Kaddour