Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Santiago R.

Spain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

3 posts

Ganador de E365 Daily Drawing in Spain #E365

11 days ago

Congratulations Emilia! With this kit-kat to continue.
This is the result of persistence, continue to the last to get it complete,
Happy weekend
Santiago R

23 posts

Redeem Rewardical Tocens - suggestion in Ask Gery #Rewardical #Sales #VersaPoints

15 days ago

How to distinguish the value or provenance of the toquens obtained in different ways? Like coins of different categories, example! A pot of different colors for each category, the red color of the piles of coins that represent (r) of rewardicals, for the touches acquired in the games, raffles etc ...
Golden color, coming from Sales.
Silver color, coming from purchases.
They are just examples of my head, maybe it sounds a little absurd, but it could be a way of knowing where they come from.
Santiago R.

83 posts

Smart Start update in SFI News #Getting Started #Team Building

19 days ago

Thank you Mr. Gery for this modification and clarification of this new start, now I know how to prepare a welcome letter for the new PSA
Thank you very much Santiago R.

5 posts

Ser Buen formad@r en SFI...!!! in Spain #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hello Daniel! your phrase, One of the things that I like most about SFI is that I learn something new every day!

If Daniel, SFI is like a continent, that for more than travel I never know all the most interesting places.

For some time now I have been noticing that our Forum is decadent, I think that among the most active we will have to organize some type of festival to attract visitors and see more sports activity!

Happy week for everyone.

5 posts

Ser Buen formad@r en SFI...!!! in Spain #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hello Emilia; I agree with you we have to be good sponsors for being able to know how to argue the support we provide, even though sometimes ...! patience is overturned, luckily we have a reminder guide that is for our help here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295 for sponsors.

As for the experience, the experience is achieved if we really have a clear goal to achieve, if we do not have a well defined objective, it will be the interest to obtain experience.

Three powerful phrases to achieve what is proposed; "perseverance, patience, decision, to get something important for your life"

Have a happy week, Santiago R.

11 posts

Sorry! You Are Not My Boss! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Bruce, Thanks! For this publication, I am an old follower of his publications and I do not remember one like this, and I learned the way to focus in the right direction. You are not a simple BTL, it fits better in DTL.

Greetings from Santiago.

6 posts

Porque A un PSA no me deja enviar e mail desde SFI in Spain

about 1 month ago

Hello Emilia; I think you understand that you want to send an answer to your PSA from a SFI website and that the PSA asked you for advice. Is that so? If this is the problem, the solution is to write the answer on another sheet and send the message through TeamMail or in your personal email.
Sending answers from a question from a SFI website can not be, I do not know why but it does not work.

I hope this is the solution for you luck!

47 posts

Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Biz Quiz today;
Only with an option to participate?

49 posts

Happy Birthday Gery! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Happy birthday Mick J.

And for remembering Mr. Gery's event.

Congratulations Mr. Gery for your new birthday! And that we continue to celebrate years together in this fantastic business idea!

Sincerely, Santiago.

20 posts

Logging in to SFI when TripleClicks is already open in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

My experience in this case serves as a bridge to open session with SFI, I explain! my experience I have had problems to connect with SFI, but not with TripleClicks, I do not know why this happens to me and it makes me very nervous, anyway the tripleClicks salutation has served as a bridge to be able to open session with SFI, thanks to this greeting .

Happy weekend for the entire Forum.

4 posts

¿Donde están los testimonios de los afiliados españoles? in Spain

2 months ago

Buenas tardes Daniel;

I do not think it compromises the rules of the Forum by asking Gery about this incident, maybe acting as a mediator. Personally I think it can be done directly to ask Gery.

Santiago.

4 posts

¿Donde están los testimonios de los afiliados españoles? in Spain

2 months ago

Hello Daniel; Indeed, I have not left my testimony but I can not see yours either, when I look for the testimonies of Spain only a dark one comes out that I think is from the southeast but now I can not keep track, it is strange but it may be that many affiliates do not they have left their testimony, but good if you have left it at least it would have to be shown would be logical. I'm going to have to find a little time and go inside to see if it comes out!
A greeting.

8 posts

Rewardical program i oglasavanje...na engleskom in Southern Europe #Rewardical

2 months ago

Tanja to published;

Regarding the promotion of existing RW ECAs or items from your stores ... you must be very careful what you put into
your page of presentation.

You should NOT put links to your websites ... remember, they are online stores in some other electronic commerce platform.
If a buyer clicks on the link, without registering in the OR through his PROMOTIONAL CODE, he enters that website and can
buy something there ... but, it will NOT be credited.
They could even register for RW THERE, on that website, ... all FFSs will probably PROMOTE the RW program in their
websites ...

So, the situation is this: that the BUYER used the link on his welcome page to go to THAT web site and he registered THERE
for RW ... it is NOT your PRM ... it becomes the PRM of the owner of that website.
In short, you simply do not get ANYTHING promoting the RW ECAs elements if you put the links on your page.

Its main objective should be to promote the Rewardical program through its PROMO code and obtain as many PRM RWs as possible.
possible.
Try to explain that you can buy at many online stores on the RW ECA site and earn chips ...

We may get gateways to promote items from RW stores in the future ...

But, for now, YOUR PROMO CODE is the only way you will be credited for purchases / sales made by your RW PRMs.

Hello Tanja: I feel it is a duty and a good way to help these RW ECAs to execute some sales promoting their ECAs or individual products, you think it could be a good way to promote a product of an RW ECA to be able to recruit new ones. PRM so that they stay in my portfolio with a link like this: easyrewards247.com/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxx where the first group of x is the URL of the ECA and the second group is my promotion code

3 posts

Tripleclick in Spain

2 months ago

Hello Jose; Why can not I buy TCredits? Do you have any comments on why? Yesterday I bought and I had no problem! Santiago, I wish you luck.

6 posts

Ganador en E365 Daily Drawing in Spain #E365

2 months ago

Congratulations Emilia! Well done, perseverance is always a point in favor, now it has a story to duplicate.

3 posts

hacer lista blanca ayuda ! in Spain

3 months ago

Hello Emilia! How to make a white list? Check this link: www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp here it explains how to do it, I hope this helps you and luck!

25 posts

How to advertise the Rewardical program in Marketing #Rewardical

4 months ago

Hello Tanja:
You are absolutely right in all the points that you expose here, and the truth is that I still find myself with the question, hopefully they give us a good answer. Thanks for your post.

7 posts

Will the deal of the day return to the TC TOP TAB Section? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Where is the new products section of the TC tab? Since for me it was very nice to see new interesting products to offer in sales.

18 posts

Success story. in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

25 posts

Steps to getting paid in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Mari, thank you for your very good information and good recommendations.

Bruce, welcome again here! It's a pleasant surprise, we've missed you for a long time, and many people asking for you, I want to see you often! Receive a handshake from a partner in the Forum and it always follows you around. Santiago R.

14 posts

New Year Goals! Dream it achieve it! in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

Happy 2018, Mree, and followers of the SFI Forum
For me it is a very detailed exhibition, and it is not necessary to add more, each letter is in its place, and the one that does not want to understand it, is very clear.
That without the work of coherence will not do anything in this work, or in any other.

4 posts

Feliz Navidad in Spain

5 months ago

Equally Emilia! And let 2018 be a year of Peace, health and profits, luck for everyone!

20 posts

Commitment And Hard Work in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Hello George;
You have drawn the big drawing and in the end you have painted the Giant picture, Thank you for the clarity that you have shown how big our business with SFI can be.

Herbert; My gratitude for having published his point of view, and for this George has opened the Big screen so that not only new ones can appreciate what they have in their hands, but the older ones can have their eyes in the right direction.

Here we are to get something Big!

4 posts

I won these today in Spain #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

6 months ago

Congratulations Michelle!

13 posts

Knockout Trivia Match #138123 is currently in progress in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

I won Knockout Trivia!
And the most surprising thing is that when the table of questions is opened it is always written in English, and I can not translate this part and the issue is that I do not speak English and I do not understand English reading well and of course I understand less when someone goes to my speaking in English A real surprise!