Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Paul W.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

13 posts

Wow!!! Forum Guru! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Marilyn. Outstanding job. Truly deserving. Keep up the excellent work. PWJ

24 posts

Marketing is an investment in your business in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Jelena, this is an outstanding post. Thanks for sharing. PWJ

16 posts

To do list in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello Gaja. I am not sure I understand your question; however, your To-Do List serves as a guide for completing the actions or tasks cited on the list. Each action on your To-Do List earns you the VersaPoints shown in the left column.
Regards
Paul Walker, Jr.

8 posts

How to use Article Marketing for Sales Generation in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

Hi Andy,
Outstanding post. Thanks for sharing.

Paul Walker, Jr.

31 posts

Will i loose EA status or not? in VersaPoints #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Hello Gabriel,
Congrats on the win. I Recommend S-Builder because it helps to increase your team, additionally, I suggest that you purchase in June. PWJ

244 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nenad Arsic! in Recognition

over 2 years ago

Congrats Nenad. Outstanding job. Keep up the excellent work.

15 posts

Hey I'm won 5 times Card King Spin and Win...... in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

over 2 years ago

Congradulations Jithender. Continue to play and win.

9 posts

Problem with homepage in Miscellaneous

over 2 years ago

Yes Irene, I think we are all having the same problem. Your taps, as Ken said are still there, just stroll down.

30 posts

SPIN AND WIN in Getting Started #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Hello family. Just read all the newsletters. I received my Newsletter today, and I earn 5 VP.

21 posts

Spin&Win - deadline is is February 1st in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Thanks for the reminder Mille. I earned 5 VP.

2 posts

I Need your Prayers Family! Amen. :) in Miscellaneous #Leadership

over 2 years ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

SFI Business Tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

Outstanding Malik. Following the three step plan you speak of is what helped me to go to Silver Team Leader in three weeks after joining SFI. Duplication is truly the key to success in this business. Thanks for the post.

12 posts

50 Ways Businesses Can Use Social Media in Marketing #Marketing

over 2 years ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

A2A chat messenger? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Nice idea Malathi. I have tried communicating with some individual a2a members, but it is just too many to communicate with them all. So, I send them messages by way of the Stream post.

11 posts

Tips on becoming a2a and find other Affiiates. in Miscellaneous

over 2 years ago

Thank you Robin for this post. This is one area that I have been recommending to all of my team members. You have covered the points that I have been trying to make. Hopefully, some of my team members will read your post. Again, thank you.

9 posts

Jan 2015 - SFI Support Has Confirmed All URLS Case-Sensitive in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

Thanks for the information, but I do not take any chances, just do the URL as is and you are good to go. Thanks for sharing.

16 posts

An SFI lesson from the ants. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Outstanding post Wandji. It would be so wonderful if all of our team members would work like the ants. Thanks for sharing.

9 posts

Introduction in Getting Started

over 2 years ago

Thanks for the post Sameer. The Forum, Ask SC and the Launchpad Lessons have been most helpful to me in my short time in SFI. The family at the Forum are truly very helpful.

13 posts

How can we vote? in Ask Gery

over 2 years ago

Good post Irene. What you have to remember is that SFI does not approve answers. Thanks for sharing.

11 posts

Ipad in Inspiration/Testimonials #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

Outstanding Zach. Yes, TripleClicks does a great job. I pray that you have many more wins.

14 posts

I dont want to be a fool forever. in Inspiration/Testimonials

over 2 years ago

Excellent post. SFI has provided us with outstanding training tools. All we need to do is to read, study, retain and use the information provided. Thanks for the post Kaushik.

25 posts

Auction should start country base! in Pricebenders #ECA #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

Interesting post. Thanks for sharing.

7 posts

Who are you listening to? This is how I Rock!!! in Sales #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Music is also a motivator. Excellent post Reva. Thanks so much for sharing.