Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S.

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

2 posts

ECA problem in ECA Program #ECA

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

SFI translate on Funny language in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Skumar s. Thank you for sharing. The translation of the Hungarian language is not always good, so I apologize for the SFI team. Our writing, there are a lot of apprehension, which is why strange text comes in translation! I apologize once more.

16 posts

forum guru in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations to the Forum Guru Badges! Successful work!

32 posts

Rewardical Validity in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

9 days ago

We are glad to know that there is no maturity, the Rewardical validity. Thank you, Gery Carson, Correction.

19 posts

Your Upline in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Sponsor

12 days ago

Dear L. SHELLEY, I do not think you're in the sponsorship. You have achieved a lot, you are smart, congratulations FORUM GURU. Thank you sharing.

29 posts

WARNING!!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

14 days ago

Hello!
Thank you for sharing this warning! Good luck!

16 posts

Where do I locate the Rewardicals i won in Marketing

18 days ago

Hi Bosah here, look at the Rewardicals! Good luck!

15 posts

Greatfulness expressed in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

Raymond, Thank you for sharing it!

9 posts

A2A MEMBER in Miscellaneous #PSA #Team Building

20 days ago

Thank you, Jessie M. wrote very well. A2A friends, give help and ask for help, this is great, good! I give and get help is a great thing!

20 posts

Understanding The SFI Rank and Earning Potential in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

28 days ago

Horace T good, writing, thank you, sharing!The SFI system, indeed, has more active sources of income with active members! If there are working people working together, then there is a result. Good, score!

31 posts

Here is 20 essential key actions, a new Affiliate need to follow in Getting Started #CSA #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hello, Dear Sanjida A

Excellent post, very valuable advice, congratulations!Council, all SFI members accept good advice!

20 posts

My best Grand Poker in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Congratulations! Great Score! More successful, work! Beautiful, game!

317 posts

Introducing...Rewardical! in SFI News #Localvantia #Sales

about 1 month ago

Great opportunity for us! Thank you Gery, SFI team !

16 posts

Thanks SFI for the award DG in Recognition #Compensation #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Vahida H Good work, successful business, building with prizes! Good luck.

19 posts

The power of "Quotes" in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

This is my Favourite !!!! If you only do what you expect, you can be competitive,
But if you do more, you can be a winner!
The losers are those who do not try to ....

36 posts

Affiliate Sales without a website in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Great writing, congratulations, thank you!!

16 posts

Marketing tips in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Aniekan A. Thank you for good writing, good advice, and everything I try, too! Good luck!

15 posts

How one can get income from SFI without investment in Getting Started #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

I tried to advertise Games, Auctions, Clothes, Jewelry, Products. But I have no results.

35 posts

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Tommie, thank you for sharing! A lot of people can say that they started learning online like you! But not everyone achieves such a beautiful result. Congratulations, you've come a long way. Nice results GTL. You inspire the reader! Good luck!

26 posts

Essence Of Confidence In Getting Started in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

This is a very good writing. Tank you Uche. To trust, it is very important to trust people, each other! Where it is, there is no mercy, there is nothing but harm. It is difficult to recover. So think about what we are talking about and doing.

153 posts

How can I be a better sponsor to build a stronger team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

You have to gather all the knowledge about SFI, information and operation. Knowledge is power and it must be used to help others, to knowledge. Team members to help everyone in achieving success! Become a better team, to succeed on the road!

20 posts

Criteria for E365 Winner in VersaPoints #E365 #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Thanks Reply, I'll Watch It

20 posts

2 months ago

Know someone, do you know how to say that? I'm second in my class, I think. The monthly result is always my better result. In summary, which is the point? Monthly Value, or Annual, Value?

20 posts

2 months ago

Do you know someone to say it? In my class, I'm second, in aggregate. The monthly result is always the better result. Summing up the point? Or, the monthly value?

466 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Julia Egorova! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations, Julia Egorova! Nice, successful, work!