Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lászlóné S.

E365 Country Champion

7 posts

team mail vp. in VersaPoints

7 days ago

Look at this and learn www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 19 points in Serenade to look for free VersaPoints
Every day, you have to log in. Go down, To-Do list, win 12 VP, every day!

9 posts

Tcredits in Getting Started #E365 #TCredits

18 days ago

In January EA or just February you get it and take away 125 TCredits packages you get right away with EA rating.

15 posts

Time Machine Winner in Recognition #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

Congratulations, the prize, the successful work, the result! Get TCredits! Go for success. Catch, lots of prizes. Deserved good work and the results are good!

10 posts

SFI, Magyarorszàgon? in Eastern Europe #Marketing

25 days ago

Hi Kitti! I greet you in the SFI team. I am Hungarian, I would be happy to help you if you ask. It's really bad if you do not have to turn around, help me out. I know top management is to write, members. I did not get it for long, result. I do not understand why they do not, a language, people, together. Better to know, help with their own language. It's hard to speak English, to compile it. Google Translator, I take, translate. Do not forget, there are lots of people here! It's hard to talk, words. Good luck! You will find Facebook.Would you know where they are, Hungarian group?

11 posts

When commission data shown in commission report of last month in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Thanks, Leon, I used to use it, but I did not know it, you have to miss it!

11 posts

When commission data shown in commission report of last month in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Where is the button button on the forum post? Thank you answer !

13 posts

Congratulations,CSA. in Recognition #CSA

about 1 month ago

It's great to see you when you're new teammate, you're starting to work! Help is always given to the new person - feel none alone. She would love to work for her. I'm happy to help, just write reply. Good luck, I wish you, Co-sponsor.

13 posts

Congratulations,CSA. in Recognition #CSA

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Marie Ellis EA. status! Successful work, SFI team member. I'm really delighted to have a good result.

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

about 1 month ago

It's great job to get SFI team! Zing Network
This topic is the debate about this SFI News announcement: news.sfimg.com/2018/01/25/introducing-zing-network/ Thanks!

91 posts

Read This! Please.... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Did you tell me why not all SFI members have a working and helping sponsor? For me, it is not given, it is! But why do they do it, out there, and where are the help, the leaders. Everything else I need to ask is what I'm ashamed of. The real driver, if they ask, just listen to the help location?

22 posts

Selling ECA product without owning them? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Sangoh T. Thank you for sharing! I've already tried, I also advertise, but sell I did not know anything, that is, I did not get it only once notice was also withdrawn. But I'm trying to do it! Have success!

15 posts

Last Day of 2017! in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

I wish you a Happy New Year for every SFI team! Good luck!

34 posts

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018 in Recognition #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

3 months ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018 SFI team!

15 posts

Can i or not to earn my BTL? in Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hi, if you do not have a PSA below you, you will not get a rating! Send a link to the PSA team. Do not forget rating! www.sfimg.com/Resources/SponsorRatingsThanks Good luck!

29 posts

Patience and Perseverance in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

It's very important to be persistent, if you're looking at the eye. Only with honey, you can not start anything. That's why it's important to have results even if they are small! It inspires a person to go further, his own destination, toward him!

2 posts

ECA problem in ECA Program #ECA

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

SFI translate on Funny language in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Skumar s. Thank you for sharing. The translation of the Hungarian language is not always good, so I apologize for the SFI team. Our writing, there are a lot of apprehension, which is why strange text comes in translation! I apologize once more.

16 posts

forum guru in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations to the Forum Guru Badges! Successful work!

32 posts

Rewardical Validity in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

3 months ago

We are glad to know that there is no maturity, the Rewardical validity. Thank you, Gery Carson, Correction.

19 posts

Your Upline in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Sponsor

4 months ago

Dear L. SHELLEY, I do not think you're in the sponsorship. You have achieved a lot, you are smart, congratulations FORUM GURU. Thank you sharing.