Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

11 posts

I need your assistance Getting Started in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #PSA

5 days ago

Hi Chioma, here is the link here! Getting Started 30 Day Action Plan
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=63044

Do the work
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=82907

TripleClicks Booster Club
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=80173

25 posts

How do you get your active team to respond back to you? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Christo I send Tip and please write here and give us help. In this forum, you have access to and request. This team is sponsored by the Somogyiné forum. www.sfimg.com/forum/post?forum_id=1319
   Sometimes, they ask me back!

81 posts

How can I promote SFI on other websites? And what is the best way to do it? in Marketing #Marketing

13 days ago

SFI products are advertised on other websites, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook. Where you can
Installing banisters. Landing links to the SFI website!

30 posts

Understanding SFI in Team Building #Team Building

16 days ago

Aik Saw N Good post, thank you for sharing.

73 posts

Made my first ECA sale, just got paid by SFI! in TripleClicks Sales #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Hi chris,
  Congratulations on the good result. Good luck!

13 posts

Recycled nuggets of gold in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

Very true, Tracy thank you for sharing!There are many reading, lots of learning!

31 posts

What happened to the Unstoppable contest? in Miscellaneous #Contests

23 days ago

Abraham D Here's the news, read it is no cheating!
(Unstoppable Contest Paused)

So that everyone can focus on the objectives of the new Opti-Build program in April, we're pausing the Unstoppable Contest. We hope to "un-pause" it later this Spring. Watch for announcements.)

101 posts

How can I be a better sponsor to build a stronger team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

29 days ago

This forum, you can get help and ask EZ Team Sponsor Somogyi Lászlóné forum. www.sfimg.com/forum/post?forum_id=1319
  Anyone who uses me will be happy to help you, even if you are not a member of my team.

28 posts

Tips For Playing Grandmaster Poker Game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

The card game has little luck, thank you for the advice. More successful work!

10 posts

Blog in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Dear Anoop, thanks for the detailed sharing. Very good ! That's why I love Forum to read, a friendly hug of good, advice! Permission to use the subsidiaries to use? Free, please consent? :trófea:

19 posts

I can not make the purchase of 1 TCredit. in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

The same thing happened to me, I can not even buy it. Support help!
www.sfimg.com/Support/

34 posts

Select Affiliates by Primary Language - filter in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Tamara in my genealogy does not have such a title language, else is written (last login ) why is this? It's not the same, genealogy ?

45 posts

New To SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Welcome to SFI team
Good luck!

109 posts

Opti-Build update in SFI News #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Gery. Great news!

212 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I want a PSA who accept advice, speak the same language and we understood each other! To help in the work, in everything! As a team, together!
A tip would be to listen to the sponsor, and we work together!

12 posts

Upcoming events in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Happy Birthday to You! Linda

9 posts

He found the keys. The workable success keys! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for the key, sharing! Well illuminating the truth, you just need to pay attention!

15 posts

Did't get double MRP ,though today is double MRP monday,why? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Reading the forum saw it, my winnings thanks to forum members a good shot! PTP winner ---Happy Easter holidays and thanks for the good news!

8 posts

Opti-Build, in case you were wondering or missed the update? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I bought Opti-Build, but disappeared from the PSA, CSA, Movers blank page. I do not understand what happened?I

23 posts

POKER Prime game in VersaPoints #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations on your victory!