Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

146 posts

What is your daily routine to ensure that you have done your best to be successful in this business? in Getting Started

2 days ago

Daily routines do, games to play, Auction! Forum read, please comment. Email to review and reply! Team members help with answers! Launchpad to read, learn! Advertising learning and uploading to websites! Meet the Facebook Advertisements! Good luck, teams!

33 posts

Kard King in Recognition #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Nice performance, congratulations!

11 posts

Its all about this Business 1st & time to Honor You! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

All SFI family father, happy fathers day! Happy Birthday Barry E!

8 posts

cricket champion trophy winner in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations, great work. More success!

23 posts

Criteria of choosing merchants to Localvantia! in Compensation #Compensation #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Hi Rania , thank you so much for good advice, and sharing! You gave another light to the business! Better understand!

627 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

11 days ago

You need to upload a storefront image! How do I fill in the showcase when there is no where and where to put it? How do you manage to upload, others have advice?

111 posts

How can I be a better sponsor to build a stronger team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

If you have active PSA, CSA, the sponsor must respond, weekly contact, guidance, if you ask for help then answer each time, help with the advice! Become a successful team!

21 posts

Who is a leader in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

27 posts

New PSA in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Dear Doris, I as a sponsor and co-sponsor I am writing many PSAs and CSAs. I'm trying to help you get started. You should not worry if someone else comes to help you.

65 posts

Get Well Prayers for Bojana Brankovic in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

27 posts

Logging in Daily!! in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Hi Hector D congratulations, nice prize. I wish you good luck ! Thank you share.

105 posts

Opti-Build VERSUS Solo-Build in Team Building

24 days ago

This is outstanding information for all of us. Thank you, Bing Obaldo

14 posts

Claiming / Paying for an auction! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

25 days ago

Hi Josephine, congratulations! There are 30 days to pay. Good luck!

17 posts

I won new CSA in Recognition #CSA #Pricebenders

26 days ago

Congratulations Valentine !

14 posts

No Banner? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

28 days ago

Hi Barry W, I also have empty frame only Banner image missing. I thought the site was updated!

14 posts

My VP not added up in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Very good answer thanks to ,Sampath Kumar S Thank you for sharing!

25 posts

How do you get your active team to respond back to you? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Christo I send Tip and please write here and give us help. In this forum, you have access to and request. This team is sponsored by the Somogyiné forum. www.sfimg.com/forum/post?forum_id=1319
   Sometimes, they ask me back!

81 posts

How can I promote SFI on other websites? And what is the best way to do it? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

SFI products are advertised on other websites, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook. Where you can
Installing banisters. Landing links to the SFI website!

30 posts

Understanding SFI in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Aik Saw N Good post, thank you for sharing.

81 posts

Made my first ECA sale, just got paid by SFI! in Recognition #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi chris,
  Congratulations on the good result. Good luck!

13 posts

Recycled nuggets of gold in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Very true, Tracy thank you for sharing!There are many reading, lots of learning!

31 posts

What happened to the Unstoppable contest? in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

Abraham D Here's the news, read it is no cheating!
(Unstoppable Contest Paused)

So that everyone can focus on the objectives of the new Opti-Build program in April, we're pausing the Unstoppable Contest. We hope to "un-pause" it later this Spring. Watch for announcements.)