Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S.

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

20 posts

How do you convince new members that working on the internet can be fun and profitable? in Team Building #Team Building

16 hours ago

To be a millionaire, there's a lot to know online. On a web site, I turned around and did not get help, sorry, not a scientist coming to the world, man. This is always forgotten. Why is my sponsor, the sponsor? Help me get the commission, after me. That's why I need to help my team, I get it, commission!

25 posts

Gery, Grand Master!" You've been Nominated! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Congratulations Pamela, Diamond Marking! The writing is very good! Successful, work

25 posts

What is the benefit of winning 25 PSA on auction in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Team Building

8 days ago

Congratulations Onyeka A! Lucky man, good job! More, successes!

15 posts

Badge Quest MASTER level! in Miscellaneous #Contests #Leadership #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Congratulations, Bill B is a nice job, good!

17 posts

I know its montonous & boring! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sales

10 days ago

Manohar thank you for much information, to do and read a lot to make sense, learning, material. Thank you for sharing!
Have a nice day, I wish you SFI team!

14 posts

Versa Points in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hi Veronica, TC, does not change over? It happened to me as well. Go through the TripleClicks features, there you need to look at the ads! After examination, it became green. Good luck!

9 posts

Increase mark in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Let's start to-do list, charging 12VP! You win many VP . SFI Leaders Rating 10 VP! LaunchPad training. Many VPs. Auctions , to win VP and MRP! EgarZebra Games, Win VP- MRP !!! Good luck!

55 posts

Should persons in my upline (besides my sponsor and co-sponsor) communicate with me and offer support? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

23 days ago

Thank you Simon Péter L advice, I have written, the leaders, just did not find where is the answer? Send multiple emails, no answer. Thanks, I owe it to those who help me! This is Tanja Karadjinovic Grassi and Rozália Barta. Very good, drivers! Helping a lot, thank you very much for them!

55 posts

Should persons in my upline (besides my sponsor and co-sponsor) communicate with me and offer support? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

24 days ago

I also want to work with the leaders! But where are they? In vain, writing is the invitation!

174 posts

Which is more profitable–building your team wide or deep? in Team Building #Compensation

25 days ago

Dear Zsuzsanna, I voted for my width. If you have the right width then the depth can come! But everyone else has your opinion! At the beginning, we see the system differently. It's hard to judge that it's better! You need to learn and understand what's not a good job.Report, show LaunchPad lessons!

42 posts

What are some good examples of how to "lead by example" to inspire our team? in Team Building

25 days ago

Dear Zsuzsa! I'm trying to do it, good job! See the team that you should go ahead! Inspired by the team and showing good work, the way to progress, to success!

64 posts

How often should I communicate with new affiliates? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

One week ago, write SFI, mail! But if you have a working PSA or CSA, you need help when you ask for it. To ask, you need a sponsor, help is always given, answer!

82 posts

Meet the new and improved Stream! in SFI News

about 1 month ago

Very good, the upgraded, Stream!

10 posts

LaunchPad in Getting Started #E365

about 1 month ago

Helló Faress! Look at this and learn !! www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 19 points for Serenade search Free VersaPoints

11 posts

Poker in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Vladimir is beautiful!

18 posts

Happy 4th of July to Yanks everywhere-- A comment in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Eugene, We look forward to better days, and those who help us succeed in success, to succeed. It's a great luck when we get good people, with whom we can work, work together, is a successful job. Happy, Independence Day for every SFI team!

87 posts

Seeing through disappointment. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Successful, be the member! Success does not come from you, you have to work! For him to pluck and to fulfill, to be successful, helping people who are working under me too! It's just not a big one. Good, if you have a good team! Together, we do better!

124 posts

How can I be a better sponsor to build a stronger team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

A team, be active! Ask a sponsor and learn many lessons. By learning to grow, everyone, LaunchPad, and SFI, lessons! "How does SFI work"? Learn the fundamentals and get more out of luck. Do what's on your mind every day, to-do list be done! With Games, Auction Every Day to Play! To create advertising Co-op advertising! Go to success!

7 posts

Be Your Own Trainer in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Afoma is standing for things! Nice work and doing well! Being a trainer or a sponsor, I would like to do this and always be good at the team! Thank you for sharing!

155 posts

What is your daily routine to ensure that you have done your best to be successful in this business? in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Daily routines do, games to play, Auction! Forum read, please comment. Email to review and reply! Team members help with answers! Launchpad to read, learn! Advertising learning and uploading to websites! Meet the Facebook Advertisements! Good luck, teams!

33 posts

Kard King in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Nice performance, congratulations!

11 posts

Its all about this Business 1st & time to Honor You! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

All SFI family father, happy fathers day! Happy Birthday Barry E!

8 posts

cricket champion trophy winner in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations, great work. More success!

23 posts

Criteria of choosing merchants to Localvantia! in Compensation #Compensation #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi Rania , thank you so much for good advice, and sharing! You gave another light to the business! Better understand!

665 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 months ago

You need to upload a storefront image! How do I fill in the showcase when there is no where and where to put it? How do you manage to upload, others have advice?