One of my dearest classmate and friend since childhood in school at Bethany, Dr Lhunkhohao Haokip a successful Entrepreneur for whom I had the privilege to have design his Agape museum website said in one of his speech!
What do you need to find and develop within yourself to be successful? The answer comes from looking at those who have created success in a variety of fields. These traits may sound simple, but they lead to remarkable results.
And Lolly Daskal
. President and CEO, Lead From Within another successful online entrepreneur like Dr Lhunkhohao rightly said,
• If you really want to bring success into your life, you should cultivate yourself just as you'd cultivate a garden for the best yield.
• The attributes here are shared by successful people everywhere, but they don't happen by accident or luck. They originate in habits, built a day at a time.
• Remember: If you live your life as most people do, you will get what most people get. If you settle, you will get a settled life. If you give yourself your best, every day, your best will give back to you.
• Here are the traits that the highly successful cultivate. How many do you have?
You have the determination to work harder than most and make sure things get done. You pride yourself on seeing things getting completed and you take charge when necessary. You drive yourself with purpose and align yourself with excellence.
• You can shoulder responsibilities and be accountable. You make hard decisions and stand by them. To think for yourself is to know yourself.
• You have the strength to see things through--you don't vacillate or procrastinate. When you want it, you make it happen. The world's greatest achievers are those who have stayed focused on their goals and been consistent in their efforts.
• You are willing to be patient, and you understand that, in everything, there are failures and frustrations. To take them personally would be a detriment.
• This should not have to be said, but it's seriously one of the most important attributes you can cultivate. Honesty is the best policy for everything you do; integrity creates character and defines who you are.
• If you want to succeed, if you want to live, it's not politeness but rather passion that will get you there. Life is 10 percent what you experience and 90 percent how you respond to it.
• You can relate to others, which in turns makes everything reach further and deepen in importance.
• You know there is much to achieve and much good in this world, and you know what's worth fighting for. Optimism is a strategy for making a better future--unless you believe that the future can be better, you're unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so.
• You trust yourself. It's as simple as that. And when you have that unshakeable trust in yourself, you're already one step closer to success.
• You work to communicate and pay attention to the communicators around you. Most important, you hear what isn't being said. When communication is present, trust and respect follow.
• No one plans on being mediocre; mediocrity happens when you don't plan. If you want to succeed, learn the traits that will make you successful and plan on living them out every day.
• Be humble and great. Courageous and determined. Faithful and fearless. That is who you are, and who you have always been.
Adopting these traits in building our SFI business will go a long way in reaching the peak of success as depicted in the DIAMOND PLAN