Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

18x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

how will i be paid fully on my dues? in Compensation #Compensation

10 days ago

Karani for your BTL badge not to be pending the following month. Be sure your vps at 3000 each and every month.

31 posts

Don’t Quit in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

18 days ago

Thank you Teresa, found the words motivating.

29 posts

Team builder- beautiful truthful story in Inspiration/Testimonials

21 days ago

Thank you Mirjana for this post! And Happy Birthday to Boris J. a great man and very talented marketer.
Boris is one of my upline members. He so great he gave me a marketing tip; that improve my business growth today.
Mirjana everything you mention is true. He a great leader hope Boris Birthday is grand and a very bright future ahead.
Mirjana, I feel you a great marketer too and do know you work very hard. That why Boris & you will hold Diamond Status
for a very long time. You both have my respect!

24 posts

Calling a Spade a Spade is a crime; not an English proverb ! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

21 days ago

I understand Manohar, you was proud to have this badge. But the rule it could be taken. You are expressing your feelings. As you know the forum isn't the place to vent. Write a ticket for that subject. I follow you for some years will read your post. It doesn't matter you a guru on the forum or not! I find your content interesting keep up the good work.
Manohar keep helping SFIer's in the forum; do appreciate your help.

19 posts

Buy and Sell Marijuana Stocks(Share) like a pro. in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Raymond, since SFI a nation wide/international online business; no. It be illegal in some countries but the other day did see online opportunity offering marijuana in oil form and other forms. May see a few referral/sales opportunities new companies. Do allot of research on these start-ups; be sure everything is correct. Seen penny stock companies offering stock relating to this product. Penny stocks investment is risky; if you are not sure what your doing.

24 posts

If I remain an EA, will I lose any of my team? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congrats Mizanur, having leaders in team and holding your EA position. Which give you the opportunity to build a team of csa's. If lost the EA position you will lose your csa's 'not have a csa team'. Keep up the good job being EA or Bronze.

SFI Nelson Burgos

6 posts

Do i need to become an EA before i can get a PSA of my own ? in Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Bullem, you can start referring psa's [personal sponsor affiliate] in your first day or beginning of working your SFI Business. But you can't have any csa [co-sponsor affiliates] because you are not a Executive Affiliate {EA}.
About referring active PRM's build a website or blog place put all links in it. The reason you may find active prm's
Some people may not want a business opportunity; just want to buy something. And when post at Social Media your blog/website won't get BLOCKED.

SFI Nelson Burgos

25 posts

Feeling overwhelmed with all the information in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Tanisha good question! Could relate when I started looked at SFI home page was overwhelm too. The trick is to not skip when reading [no speed reading]. Don't start where left off! Because that itself what causing you to be overwhelm.
Keep it simply, it all come together when read more and a relax focus pace. Don't race via the work slow down and focus.
Start fresh start at the beginning; stuff you already read can help while you move on. Launchpad lessons is a great place to start to get a full understanding how we do things here to earn. Also 'empty your cup' any doubts on mind forget and focus and believe, this info will better your life. Without belief, it a up hill travel; relax and enjoy what being read. And practice what being read experience can build up your spirits. Give yourself the time to learn that how success is found here.

28 posts

Thank you all so much for your prayers. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Happy to hear Kevin your surgery went well. I'll pray you have a speedy recovery and all issue in the past with health. Will go away or improve a great deal. Stay bless brother!

21 posts

Advertising does not produce sales. in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Excellent post and tip George! old days offline everything was face to face and hand shake. So a sale could happen if person doesn't join your opportunity; but open to buy. Doing business online is a process building that trust is really important.

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Bravo Leon Mckee, being Diamond Team Leader! Congrats being one of the first with the new system to complete that Dream & Goal. I'm proud your my top upline member. And top motivator of us all in your team. Now you started a barn fire you lit the path to the road to Diamond. Our Dream to Diamond rank just became more real.

44 posts

Congratulations new PTL Floyd Clay in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congrats Floyd Clay, being Platinum Leader; motivating us all at SFI to move forward and onward no limits.

70 posts

Congratulations new PTL Maree Wells in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congrats Maree, being Platinum Leader you motivate everyone in the SFI community.

35 posts

I am back in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Happy to see you Chalid back working your SFI Business. SFI is even better than ever and keep helping affiliates grow.

4 posts

East Coast in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Wishing for the best all be safe and minimal damage. Prepare well stay bless...

16 posts

is it hopeless in Getting Started

2 months ago

Biljana, if you have no skill in selling or referring or operating a online affiliate marketing business.
How can you expect to be earning within 4 to 5 weeks. Yes it possible; if you learn quickly and apply
it in a huge ways allot of advertising. Some people are natural at sales & referring. Give yourself time to learn.
It took me sometime to learn the business but now I'm earning. Get more committed to your business.

Tip, stop thinking about quitting that not the way to build a business. Start thinking what I need to do to make
my business successful. We have tons of free lessons to read and practice; advertise more read and listen to
motivational videos. Make your dream bigger if your dream is big enough; you will never quit just can't quit...
Allot of affiliates will quit. Because it take allot of work for some to do their business. Don't worry if your affiliates
quit get new ones. Have you contact your sponsor, co-sponsor, upline members any of your A2A group members.

If not, ask them what works for them may get a good tip can help your business. Read over and over SFI Rules of Success.

SFI Nelson Burgos

12 posts

Being an affiliate for more than five years. in Ask Gery

2 months ago

Hi Akinyemi, this question is good sure allot of affiliates wonder. There allot of good answers just like to add.
Being at Green Status isn't a bad position! You can make sales and refer people [build team of personal sponsor affiliates]. Could earn at that position with no monthly fee's. This is why some may never upgrade to leader position!

Why become a EA or higher status? To earn more income per month. So yes, an money investment will be needed to upgrade. So the choice is open to make more income that the plan. Or stay at the income you make at green status.
SFI is like a online community can save money on our auctions and play games. Free lessons on sales/marketing and one of the best business forums on the web. Everyone learn at a different pace. Later some affiliates may upgrade because their sales and referring skill has advance.

SFI Nelson Burgos

7 posts

Why believe in the Dream! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Eduardo, let reflect what been mention. "They are in the cemetery, because that is where all the dreams of human history are buried!" Reflect! With respect, not true all dreams are buried in the cemetery! If that statement was true we wouldn't have great things like electricity, airplanes, facebook ect, ect, ect... Think of a dream like a seed to grow a tree. Some seeds don't become tree's but some do. Even you, join SFI to build a successful active business. That part of your Dream; the dream within you, made you take action. Without action moving forward towards the dream nothing

happens. Steps must be taken to feed the dream action in many areas. Setting goals, working those goals, learning, practicing, risk taking, advertising, selling ect ect. Dreams do come true to the people whom work at those dreams. What is true! You and I seen many dreams end up in the cemetery. That doesn't mean your dream will, so dream, think big, take action and grow!

SFI Nelson Burgos

34 posts

i need help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hello Oussema, to earn with your SFI Business you must do work or do something. There no short cuts! Go back and read Launchpad lessons; all the answers are there on what to do. For example marketing/advertising lessons, the free tools to use to advertise or market. SFI Rules of Success, Tracking your links and much more... Have you read Internet Income Course? On your SFI Home Page there a black bar with title [Training]. While your reading and learning read Marketing

lesson, read tracking your links, use the free marketing tools. Start posting ads today and every day use gateway links.
Advertise your SFI Business Opportunity, your products, your Tripleclicks website - Rewardical website. Also gather 'versa points' [vps] by turning your Daily Red Tabs green. Be active in advertising and learning keep working on your marketing skill to earn. Dream Big set Goals and stay Active.

21 posts

My PSA are being recruited as SFI job opportunity in Team Building #PSA

3 months ago

When I join SFI Elizabeth, reading the ad it sound like a business opportunity. Meaning business related not 'job' related.
That a job each week a guarantee pay check. As a business there no guarantee pay check. With a business you need to learn how to earn. So knowing this people with job mentality quit! Or be non-active than most quit later!
Also on the internet allot of guru's lie; by saying it easy to make money via a business opportunity. For most isn't the case
a other reason to quit. But I feel affiliate marketing works if you work it! Need to work it to learn to earn...

SFI Nelson Burgos

8 posts

The DIAMOND PLAN - Combination power of 3-D in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Excellent plan, flow-chart Supid. Yes building a team may take some time but worth building.
Building leverage can give good payout each month. Start advertising today so people know you are in business.

14 posts

Take this Opportunity, Don't Miss It! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks Marijana for excellent explanation of the opportunity in hand. Belief and a Dream is a powerful force! If join
without belief & dream with work on your SFI Business it will come. You will change; being aware of the possibilities.
Then your Dream will be huge and Belief will come naturally. Remember without action success never comes!

14 posts

Why Free Advertising Seem NOT To work For SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks Capt Kirk for motivational post. Very useful info!

9 posts

How to recognize if you're doing the right thing? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Thank you Mirjana, your post inspired me today. Congrats being Platinum Team Leader with our new SFI system. You are a true Champion and Leader!