Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

18x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

4 posts

East Coast in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Wishing for the best all be safe and minimal damage. Prepare well stay bless...

16 posts

is it hopeless in Getting Started

8 days ago

Biljana, if you have no skill in selling or referring or operating a online affiliate marketing business.
How can you expect to be earning within 4 to 5 weeks. Yes it possible; if you learn quickly and apply
it in a huge ways allot of advertising. Some people are natural at sales & referring. Give yourself time to learn.
It took me sometime to learn the business but now I'm earning. Get more committed to your business.

Tip, stop thinking about quitting that not the way to build a business. Start thinking what I need to do to make
my business successful. We have tons of free lessons to read and practice; advertise more read and listen to
motivational videos. Make your dream bigger if your dream is big enough; you will never quit just can't quit...
Allot of affiliates will quit. Because it take allot of work for some to do their business. Don't worry if your affiliates
quit get new ones. Have you contact your sponsor, co-sponsor, upline members any of your A2A group members.

If not, ask them what works for them may get a good tip can help your business. Read over and over SFI Rules of Success.

SFI Nelson Burgos

12 posts

Being an affiliate for more than five years. in Ask Gery

21 days ago

Hi Akinyemi, this question is good sure allot of affiliates wonder. There allot of good answers just like to add.
Being at Green Status isn't a bad position! You can make sales and refer people [build team of personal sponsor affiliates]. Could earn at that position with no monthly fee's. This is why some may never upgrade to leader position!

Why become a EA or higher status? To earn more income per month. So yes, an money investment will be needed to upgrade. So the choice is open to make more income that the plan. Or stay at the income you make at green status.
SFI is like a online community can save money on our auctions and play games. Free lessons on sales/marketing and one of the best business forums on the web. Everyone learn at a different pace. Later some affiliates may upgrade because their sales and referring skill has advance.

SFI Nelson Burgos

7 posts

Why believe in the Dream! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Eduardo, let reflect what been mention. "They are in the cemetery, because that is where all the dreams of human history are buried!" Reflect! With respect, not true all dreams are buried in the cemetery! If that statement was true we wouldn't have great things like electricity, airplanes, facebook ect, ect, ect... Think of a dream like a seed to grow a tree. Some seeds don't become tree's but some do. Even you, join SFI to build a successful active business. That part of your Dream; the dream within you, made you take action. Without action moving forward towards the dream nothing

happens. Steps must be taken to feed the dream action in many areas. Setting goals, working those goals, learning, practicing, risk taking, advertising, selling ect ect. Dreams do come true to the people whom work at those dreams. What is true! You and I seen many dreams end up in the cemetery. That doesn't mean your dream will, so dream, think big, take action and grow!

SFI Nelson Burgos

34 posts

i need help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello Oussema, to earn with your SFI Business you must do work or do something. There no short cuts! Go back and read Launchpad lessons; all the answers are there on what to do. For example marketing/advertising lessons, the free tools to use to advertise or market. SFI Rules of Success, Tracking your links and much more... Have you read Internet Income Course? On your SFI Home Page there a black bar with title [Training]. While your reading and learning read Marketing

lesson, read tracking your links, use the free marketing tools. Start posting ads today and every day use gateway links.
Advertise your SFI Business Opportunity, your products, your Tripleclicks website - Rewardical website. Also gather 'versa points' [vps] by turning your Daily Red Tabs green. Be active in advertising and learning keep working on your marketing skill to earn. Dream Big set Goals and stay Active.

21 posts

My PSA are being recruited as SFI job opportunity in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

When I join SFI Elizabeth, reading the ad it sound like a business opportunity. Meaning business related not 'job' related.
That a job each week a guarantee pay check. As a business there no guarantee pay check. With a business you need to learn how to earn. So knowing this people with job mentality quit! Or be non-active than most quit later!
Also on the internet allot of guru's lie; by saying it easy to make money via a business opportunity. For most isn't the case
a other reason to quit. But I feel affiliate marketing works if you work it! Need to work it to learn to earn...

SFI Nelson Burgos

8 posts

The DIAMOND PLAN - Combination power of 3-D in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Excellent plan, flow-chart Supid. Yes building a team may take some time but worth building.
Building leverage can give good payout each month. Start advertising today so people know you are in business.

14 posts

Take this Opportunity, Don't Miss It! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Marijana for excellent explanation of the opportunity in hand. Belief and a Dream is a powerful force! If join
without belief & dream with work on your SFI Business it will come. You will change; being aware of the possibilities.
Then your Dream will be huge and Belief will come naturally. Remember without action success never comes!

14 posts

Why Free Advertising Seem NOT To work For SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Capt Kirk for motivational post. Very useful info!

9 posts

How to recognize if you're doing the right thing? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thank you Mirjana, your post inspired me today. Congrats being Platinum Team Leader with our new SFI system. You are a true Champion and Leader!

15 posts

Is it ideal to move up Team Leadership Rank without active PSAs? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Herbert, depends how good or skill are in advertising/marketing. The better the skill likely more active affiliates.
The reason I invest each month to be Bronze. My skill in marketing not at the point that receive many active affiliates.
Being at Bronze can buy more psa's with Tcredits and get more csa's some times more active than psa's.

Team building is my aim more psa's + more csa's = better the odds of gaining active affiliates. Time to time a non - active
become active via communication. If good at selling, EA is a good position. May get a few EA's from your team or downline
knowing you are EA and wish to copy your lead. Can get benefits from the SFI System which help team growth.

SFI Nelson Burgos

18 posts

Who said it's not possible with free advertising? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Zhumagul, great tip and post. You are doing really well with your SFI/Tripleclicks business.
Do believe, if stay with your SFI business can reach the highest status we have. Keep up the great job
your doing and sharing marketing tips with us. Congrats sporting a Silver badge and a E365 Champion
badge. Obtaining leader badge motivated me as a affiliate. I'm sure it will do the same for your team too.

38 posts

Feel like giving up . in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

2 months ago

Not often, think of stopping; the why and dream keep me going. If I didn't have a why and dream wouldn't be here right now! Glad I'm here business have grown and still growing; SFI pay out on time each month and give benefit on time.

26 posts

how do you get to silver team leader in one week???? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi James, about the affiliate whom became Silver Leader, in a week. As you know you will need a Bronze Leader in your front line + 4000 vps and some non-active affiliates. The affiliate whom did it in a week purchase with their own monies.
Affiliate made a cash investment! And referred a Bronze Team Leader. The affiliate whom did that task so quickly "isn't a average affiliate." Specially referring an Silver, Bronze and a few EA's so quick!

That why you haven't heard anyone tell you. A easy way that this can be done. "Probably the affiliate whom did the task didn't tell you either?" Since your a BTL James advertise and market your SFI gateway links. To find a BTL and build your team. About earning income find active PRM's [Tripleclicks customers] or make Tripleclicks sales. Built a blog or website place your gateway links in it. Post the blog site/website in Social Media Sites and Free business opportunities websites. Be a creative marketer. There no short cuts; working your way up the ranks. Congrats being a BTL.

21 posts

Inactive PSA's and CSA's in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Gabriel, everyone has this experience even Gold Leaders and higher rank leaders. Not all psa's/csa's will find success here. You must advertise, market or buy or win psa's/csa's or sale products/services. By advertising your SFI business

opportunity find active people like you. Sometimes more active than you. You could get some ideas here or contact your upline members. Or support group, do different methods check Launchpad lessons. Keep sending bulk message/Ecard/chat to all. Congrats being a Executive Affiliate stay at that position each month. So affiliates can copy your lead.

12 posts

Hello! in Team Building #Leadership #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Clear message Nisar, Leading by example is a powerful message! Must be a leader a EA or higher status if you want leaders. Even if you are at Green Status and very good with sales & referrals! Every month making allot of sales your a leader in that area. Leader are active and showing how to grow. Be a reader it could make your work easier for success.

SFI Nelson Burgos

7 posts

Work Your Business As If You’re Already A Diamond Team Leader! in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

3 months ago

Thanks Capt. Kirk, working on advertising on referring is key goal. Thanks for motivating.

26 posts

Is our training really that long?? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Sound like a excuse Iselie, because the Launchpad lessons are in "audio" too. You could listen to these lessons without reading. After the new affiliates learn the launchpad lessons. They might grow mentally and want to start reading
SFI Internet Course. Taking action, doing it, is the first step to success with your SFI Business. Think Big!

SFI Nelson Burgos

44 posts

The Easiest Way To Get Started With Your SFI Advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Captain Kirk, just to let you know; I'm a big fan of captain kirk at Star Trek. Grew up on that show.
Yeah Tommie, my Dad was a Amway Distributor in N.Y.City. He did it and was earning for a while back
in the 70'. I use to help him pack his amway tools to do face to face old school off-line referring.

And set up cookies and water and soda for group meets. You know the white board and drawing circles the pay plan. That plan is imprinted in my head. Learn the basic stuff.

Whom will think many years later I'll have a Affiliate Business? One thing I learn back then and now. Most
affiliates don't have funds to invest in the beginning. So I get your message and I like your tips 'how to do'.

The facts are, many affiliates will have no funds or low funds. So imagine if we could market like you doing free advertising. And could show affiliates to make in sales $100 - $200 per month. Back in the old days that was our goal face to face free advertising & selling basic products to make $50 - $100 per month. Now with inflation $100 -$200 will get the ball rolling for many. Of course, we want to build that amount to $400 - $1,000 per month. But, for beginners $200 is doable. That will get allot of affiliates excited in the team.

44 posts

The Easiest Way To Get Started With Your SFI Advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Maree, very interesting post; a different view both works. I do both social media other free sources of advertising.
And paid ECA and other paid form of advertising. I started with free advertising first because my funds were low.
Then with a little funds open to paid advertising. If possible probably continue doing both. Enjoy your post and Tommie's
learn from both thanks.

44 posts

3 months ago

Hi Captain Kirk, great advice for newbie whom just join SFI and season affiliates; mixing up all type of marketing methods.
The simplest methods seem to work best. As you see Tommie is a product of his marketing methods, it works!

6 posts

Organize and Update ( SFI Checkup) in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello Horace, good post specially for beginners; to understand the free training get that knowledge and practice it.

4 posts

What do you tell your affiliates that can't pay for advertising? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Captain Kirk, great post allot of affiliates don't have the funds for paid advertising. This post give no excuses why can't start advertising right now! Today, a good time to start advertising.

SFI Nelson Burgos