Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Olufolake S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

13 posts

Hidden Games: Anyone else experiencing this? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Hello Stephen
I play it relaxed but I so love the game as I learn new words everyday plus it upgrades my brain and mind.
Just today I was with a friend that I never knew that there is an Olympic game known as BOBSLED.
Ever heard it before?

Then another one: ever heard of Oviraptor before?
When I checked the dico I realized that it was those ancient dinosaurs but are omnivores
I was like what? That is my reason for playing it with brain sprints.

They add to my knowledge and Tanja and others, thanks
Will have to wait to see the final outcome from support, I hope

13 posts

12 days ago

That is great
I have had rare badge and red foxes too but mine were not added
Am using an android phone, could it be the reason or what Tanja?

13 posts

12 days ago

Hey Tanja
I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added.

Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit
I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit

13 posts

12 days ago

Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17

How do you explain that pls?

13 posts

12 days ago

Hello everyone, pls is anyone else experiencing this in the hidden game?

I have won countless red foxes in the hidden game sometimes in a single game. Just yesterday, I won up to 9 red foxes in a single game and each time I win it, the 3 clues attached are not added to me save up to three times and that is when my clues are empty

Yesterday when I had no clues left and Won the red fox as the last riddle, nothing showed.

I had so many chances to win the game in beating my previous streak but my won clues were not added.

I have sent support a ticket and are unable to solve it yet

I use chrome on my android and use that desktop site, yet it has persisted, pls any suggestions?

Thanks and compliments of the season

18 posts

My joy was caught short in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

12 days ago

Morgan
Send a support ticket for a refund, however, make sure that you don't touch the 20tcredit as support will need to retrieve the tcredit first before refunding your money

Something similar like this had happened to me in the past

27 posts

Is there a forum for SFI members from Nigeria? in Nigeria #Marketing #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

You are in the forum and whatever issues you have, put it up and your fellow Nigerian affiliates will address it for you

27 posts

SFI Members Nigeria in Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Welcome Temi
The fastest way to cash out will be through RW TC GC and RECA because they are cashed out immediately and is not based on monthly basis.

Team building, TC Sales are all monthly income basis which enables you to get your SFI Payoneer card. You are the only one that can work to cash out faster.

If you need further help, send me a fb friend request at Abosede Stephen Adams and I will send my SFI fb link to you that will teach you how to effectively run your SFI business and how to earn money in SFI etc.

God has enabled the page to help new affiliates to grow their business some becoming BTL and some who were inactive, believed in SFI once more.

Then I did a Mini training course for free there too which teaches you the best way to work out your SFI business. You will love SFI

10 posts

How Do You Identify What People Need? in Compensation #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

3 months ago

1. Use the power of asking the right questions. people use questions to describe their needs and that is asking the right questions. You will need to know the questions they are asking in their heads.
2. You need to know the EXACT WORDS they are using to describe their problems eg in health and wellness based on weight loss, what do you think the needs of people will be here? that will be 'How can i lose my fat? how can i lose weight? how can i gain more energy?'
from the above what do you think will be the need of these people? obesity and the solutions.
3. do what is known as ideal client research. What does this mean? it means you need to really know the people in particular. without this, you cannot possibly know what their challenges or needs be.

26 posts

165,790,631 Rewardicals Issued but How as an RECA can I Benefit? in Sales #ECA #Rewardical #Sales

3 months ago

Sir please is this for new members only or for old TC ECAs who had a good cu
customers review and 4-5 stars rating yet were exonerated? Please I would love to know Sir
This could be an answer to my prayers since Feb

Thank you sir

22 posts

Help PSAS and CSAS not to dropout in Suggestion Box #Compensation

3 months ago

Hello John,
there is nothing SFI can do than what is already doing UNLESS WE WANT TO TOTALLY DRAIN THE COMPANY.

There are several ways to still earn than team building.

SFI gives returns on money spent in 3 levels:
1. short : this is via RW, Pricebender GC Value Auctions where you cash out your money immediately. This is like earning daily income
2. Mid term: TC sales and RECA if you can create an E commerce site and have a physical store.
3. Long term: which is team building that so many affiliates concentrate 80% of their energy on and ignore the rest.

Like Tanja said you have to advertise, sell and earn and i will add this is a business and not a monthly Job.

it is our responsibility to teach our team the whole system, i did and my team members invest enough since they know the way to the returns.

what of astro auctions? what of bitcoins, TC GC, Lovalcantia and online RECA?
Do our team members know these to seize the money in them?

SFI has given us enough tools to make money, it is left to us how much we are ready to make.

it is like SFI put $2 into each's account and says just add 0 behind that $2 and believe me i'll pay you and that is what they have been doing every month since its inception.

it is now left to each PSA/CSA how many 0s they are ready to put via understanding the whole system.

teach your team the whole system and how to make money from it.

go after the workers and not just anybody. anybody is nobody.

4 posts

My sponsor in Nigeria #Sponsor

4 months ago

That is a RARE SPONSOR
God bless and enrich his purse. Amen

66 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Well many TLs do but it is against the SFI Policy to reveal such.

You earning $10 monthly is no one's fault. You own and run the business. SFI gave you what they gave those same SFI TLs, the difference is how you work your own business.

In SFI today based on my own analysis and insights into the business, you can earn daily , weekly and monthly IF YOU WORK THE WHOLE SYSTEM.

Those who work the whole system do. I do in a way. At least in my going to 5 years today which marks the day I got my SFI Payoneer card last year and withdrew for the first time via the card, I have withdrew since then many times before the new structure came and with the new structure now , earning is even way far better if you can do the work.

Stop working your SFI business as a job, you do YOU WON'T BE HAPPY WITH YOUR EARNINGS
Money is seen through the inner eyes and not literally your physical eyes. Gain insight in the business

57 posts

Biz Quiz yesterday in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

I even searched the data base it was 50. I wrote 50 and it says wrong twice. I had to leave it

8 posts

PRM Sale DC in Sales #Marketing #Sales

5 months ago

No sir. The notification I got still read 45% CV DC.
When I checked my TC report, I realized my DC is way much lower than the 45% DC I was confused
I was like is 45% supposed to be bigger than the 52% increase? So I sent both the TC Sale notification and the TC report screen shot to support Sir.

Am yet to hear from them Sir.
Will appreciate it Sir if you can help me look into it and rectify it once and for all sir so that there will be no complaints based on this as we are all making efforts to generate more sales for SFI

Thank you Sir for all you do for us to help fulfill our dreams and put food on our table. God bless you sir and your family and team. Amen

8 posts

5 months ago

Yes i noticed that it is not still correct. sending a support ticket now with a screenshot.
Thank you

8 posts

5 months ago

Oh Thank you sooooo much Zhumagul. God bless you. Thank you

8 posts

5 months ago

Hello Everyone
Morning to you. Please am a bit confused.
On the 31st of Aug I received a TC sale notification and I saw 45% DC. I was like is it no more 56%? Well I shoved it off.
Then on the 1st of Sept I had another TC Sale notification, when I checked my scoreboard just now I did not see any DC there
Please what is going on? Does anyone has this issue?
Thanks for the explaination

11 posts

What is Supernova Jackpot and How is it won? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 months ago

Answer found. Thank you. It is a random selection.

11 posts

5 months ago

my question REMAINS UNANSWERED, HOW IS IT WON? I know it is rolled over. My question is HOW IS IT WON? Is it by drawing or what?
Thank you

11 posts

5 months ago

Hello Everyone
Please I have two questions?
1. What is the supernova jackpot and how is it won?
2. How does the AA favours those who win the Tcredits greater than the packs bidded? For example I have observed winners of 500 pack win it at 584-599 and yet SFI says they won at a % off the MSRP.

please how is this possible and how does it favour one based on ROI?

Thank you for earnest reply and detailed explanation where necessary

10 posts

Withdrawal Of Commission. in Compensation #Compensation

8 months ago

Caleb,
like Tanja said, it all depends on which commission.
as an affiliate i.e if you don't requalify as an EA, then YOU EARN ONLY DIRECT COMMISSION.

Now if you don't generate sales or DC or requalify as an EA, then your commission is ZERO.

However, that does not mean you cannot earn money from other parts of the system via RW, Auction through the GC, YCD And super deals via the flipping program, games through the badge quest bounty through the TC GC IN RW and lots more.

Earning in SFI is not limited to the compensation plan, that is just a part of it, not the whole.

understand the whole system and work the whole system and you will make money.

305 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michael America! in Recognition

8 months ago

Congrats Mike. more achievements in Jesus name. amen.
proud of you and Nigerians here congratulate you.
Its a well deserved work. well done.

20 posts

Can I replace 1200 Rewardikals for $ 2 in Getting Started #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

8 months ago

The min you can withdraw for TC GC at rewardical is $5=3000 rewardical.
just build it till it gets to that figure.

Then it doesn't go into your SFI account, it goes into your TC account located at your cash out manager at your member center at your TC Store.

26 posts

SFI is not for everybody in Getting Started #Team Building

9 months ago

The issue is there is no body who cannot succeed here if THEY ARE READY TO WORK.

There are many of us who signed up years ago and never had money yet we worked the system and today we are having money to run our businesses through the same system.

They can earn without investment. at least, starting with something IS BETTER THAN SITTING DOING NOTHING.

Today, my SFI business has given me in a thousandfold what my teaching Job could not give me in a year and that was as far as back as 2007.