Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

David L.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

Excited by win in Recognition

2 days ago

Today I checked my email and found I had won 500 Rewardicals in today's Daily Crown. Winning is always a pleasure, but 500 Rewardicals is the most I have won, making this very exciting for me.

8 posts

Forum tab in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Hi Sita
I agree 100 percent, however if you want to know if any of your team has posted anything, the alert tab doesn't tell you. If you go to the forum tab you will find out immediately if anyone of your team members had posted.

8 posts

Forum tab in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Just want to remind you that if you use the Forum tab, you can see if your team has posted something.
So many times I just go to the Forum VIA the alerts tab.

16 posts

I Feel Like A Big Winner Today! in Recognition #Rewardical

17 days ago

Congratulations Chris. Winning is always exciting, especially when it's yourself or a team member. I'm cheering you onward and upward.

Sometimes wins come sporadically, other times they come right after another. There has been times when I would win the Daily Crown and the Daily Grand, then win T-Time or some other game I played. Funny how that happens. When we win we are inspired to keep that momentum going.

9 posts

Helping Hands! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

19 days ago

This is the same principal I get from the Bible.
Receive: in this case, as much about our business as we can.
Retain: remember and apply what you learn.
Release: with boldness: show your team how you got it to work for you.

3 posts

Question about thread in Ask Gery

22 days ago

Hi Gery

The other day I had started a thread. I see that it was posted. I had to go to the inspirational tab to find it. I didn't see the usual unanswered post that pops up after one has been submitted.

I received no notification that it has been respond to. So I checked unanswered post. It said there was none. I checked my threads and found no response.

Do you know what's up with that?

1 post

Don't hope for things to come your way. in Inspiration/Testimonials

24 days ago

Why waste your time hoping for things to go your way? When you can help things along by working towards them. Patience is a wonderful thing, but fortune favors the go-getters.

16 posts

Start Giving More Appreciation - Others Are Worthy Of It! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hey Bruce, it's about time I reply to one of your threads. First let me say thank you for your input to the ones I have posted. Your comments and wisdom have been greatly appreciated.

In a lot of jobs I have had over the years, I haven't been the fastest for getting things done. But I try to stay busy and I do take a lot of pride in my work. I'm not to happy with people who don't put their heart in what they do.
. But when people bust their butts and do the best they can a simple good job today can go a long way. Sometimes though it's not enough. A little something extra should be given to your great workers. TCredits, CSAs, gift cards. Showing appreciation can go a lot further than just mere word.

Sometimes at those jobs I had mentioned I was lucky to get hey, Dave great job today. Without someone expressing appreciation, you can easily feel like there's no since in trying, no one cares. We get discouraged and finally, maybe, quit.

6 posts

Card King in Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Playing Card King today I won 10 VPs, 10 TCredits, and 5 Rewardicals. Or maybe it was the other way around. 5 TCredits and 10 rewardicials. Either way I think it's pretty good.

3 posts

Tunkey business in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Last week I sent a team message with the above title. It went something like this.

Congratulations, you have been given your own turnkey business. You have everything you need to get started. Your shelves are all stocked up and ready to go.

You don't have to worry about rent, restocking shelves, warehousing stock, shipping or receiving, billing, or even keeping your business modern. SFI does most of that work for you. Training is even included. All you have to concentrate on is what and how you are going to sell.

I did get one response from one of my CSAs. I checked him out and he hasn't even login since he started. The email I received just asked how I was doing. When I figured out who he was I got back to him and said you must have gotten my team mail. He replied that he did and wanted to know how to earn money.

I told him that SFI has multiple revenue streams and also recommend that he starts on his homepage and do all red tabs, then go to his Launchpad lessons where he can immediately set-up his first ad and learn about the different revenue streams.

6 posts

Emails in Miscellaneous #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I had sent a team mail to my downline. Within a short time I had received an email asking me how I am.

I didn't recognize the name so I had checked my genealogy out of curiosity. He is one of my CSAs. He joined SFI on March 31, this year. Checking out his ledger he has not even earn 1VP. His sudden response makes me think that I may have said something in my team mail that got his attention.

I have responded to him and am now waiting to hear back from him. Maybe that might be all you need to do to get inactives active. Write something about SFI and how it makes things easy.

I will let you know what becomes of these emails.

36 posts

Independence Day in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Happy 4th of July everyone.

Today America celebrates 242 years of Independence. This independence was not given to us. It was fought for. Fought by people of vision, people of commitment, people willing to put their fears aside, people who were will to give all they had to make their dreams, their vision come true.

Is your dream, your vision, Is to have that same Independence in the financial sector of your life?

Do you have vision, the commitment, the willingness to put your fears aside?

Are you willing to give it everything you own to gain you financial Independence?

Let's do it now. Let's get started to earn our own personal, financial, Independence Day.

6 posts

In the wining zone in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Great week this past week. I won 50 rewardicals in the Daily Crown. Another 40 in the Daily Grand. I won Card King with a thirty-one card straight earning me 8 TCredits, not to mention the TCredits, Card King points, and Rewarditcals I won matching cards, and I even won T-Time a couple times.

12 posts

Where did the "sell" button go on TC? in Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Check your toolbox when you find something you want to sell.

13 posts

Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Rewardical #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I have over 6000 Rewardicals. I have been thinking about how to get the most out of them in the long run. TCredits are good and I can use them to buy matches, bid at Price Benders and a lot of other things. But once they are gone they are gone. I can use my Rewardicals to increase my rank, but this is only temporary. PSAs , CSAs, or PRMs seem like the best choices. PSAs almost seem to be the most logical as commissions on them are the greatest, and the fact that I still need at least four more active PSAs of at least EA rank this would help a lot and it could produce income for life . On the other hand, even though I can make income from them for life too, it is not as much. I know that we can't get them right now, I'd be able to get three times the number of CSAs then PSAs. I have found more of my CSAs active then my PSAs. But then again there are a lot of ways to win CSAs and if, for some reason I am unable to make EA status I can loose them all and any money spent on them. As for my PRMs, income might be quick after they buy, but so far I have received no purchases from any of them.
Ups and downs there seems with all of them. What is my best choice to keep a lasting income?

14 posts

Why things need to be done today in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

The biggest reason things need to be done today is that when tomorrow gets here it will now be today, and we will have a brand new tomorrow.

24 posts

That's it I am done! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you. This is both informative and inspiring.

8 posts

Guaranteed Win Auction in Pricebenders #CSA #Pricebenders

2 months ago

For the past few weeks I thought that I was entering the Guaranteed Win Auctions. I would enter at the time it is said that these auctions are to take place, but I have not received any CSAs. LOL, yesterday I realized that the times posted are corporate time zone, not my time zone. I am an hour earlier. So for me these auction are taking place an hour later.
So I wanted to post this to remind people who want to participate, to be sure they check their time zone as these auctions could take place earlier or later then what is posted depending on where you live.

19 posts

Why am I not making money with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

2 months ago

SFI gives us all the tools we need in order to run a successful business. So why are some of us not making money? The problem I believe is us. Some don't want to or feel they are unable to put the time and effort into it. Some may not as yet, feel comfortable enough with using a computer. Are we logging in every day? Reading and applying our launchpad and other lessons? Setting goals? Advertising? Do we believe that we can be successful?
We need to believe in ourselves, learn and apply as much as possible. Make the time necessary to make a go of it. We need to invest in our business 3 ways : Time, Effort, and Money. With these we fail.

14 posts

Checking messages in Miscellaneous #TCredits #Team Building

3 months ago

Good morning to you to Cameron.
That is exactly what I did. After reading my messages and realized that there were some new changes taking place, I headed right over and read that article. And the Co-Sponsors are just the tip of the iceberg. These changes are exciting.

14 posts

Checking messages in Miscellaneous #TCredits #Team Building

3 months ago

One of the first things I do when I log in, is to check my messages. I was taken by surprise when I read a message saying 'i am one of your new Co-Sponsors." This had confused me because I already have a Co-Sponsor and I know she made EA last month. So I checked my upline and it showed that yes, I still have my same Sponsor and Co-Sponsor. There was nothing there showing me anything about any more Co-Sponsors. I thought well maybe they were confused and they where one of my CSAs. But I had no notice of getting one. Then I thought about how that person said one of your new. One of? Did I miss something? Has there been some new changes that I am not aware of? I hurried to the Alert tab and the news. New changes.
If I read the news first I wouldn't have been surprised by having another Co-sponsor, but at the same time I probably wouldn't have been so excited to read the news.

13 posts

New badges in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I'm so excited, I just won two new badges.
Sprint star and a bronze trim Speedster badge. My time was 02.30
My first time winning Brain Sprint.

5 posts

How do you download a document to share with our team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I have a downloaded a document from my Co-Sponsor I want to share through my team mailing.
How do I add it to my mailing?
It's about EA for $20 a month.

6 posts

The secret of a successful business owner in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

SFI is your business, the most important thing your business needs, which only you can supply is you. If you are not there to run your business, your business can't succeed. If you want your business to succeed, jump behind the wheel and take control. SFI supplies nearly everything else we need to successful.
So what is a successful business owner's secret to success?
Being an active and informed owner.
So if you have not already done so, get in that driver's seat and take control of your business.

4 posts

Receive, Retain, Release. in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Receive information about your SFI business through your launch pad lessons and other sources.
Retain and act upon that information.
Release that information to your team members.
Together we build success.