Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
David L.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

Daily streaks in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Have you ever wondered why we have streak badges?
I believe that there are a few reasons.

1) it gives you a goal to achieve.
2) if the goal is not achieved you can set a lesser goal of beating your last streak.
3) it's fun.
4) (Which I think is the most important.) Is that creates a habit pattern of logging in every day, it helps to have a routine when we go about our business.

20 posts

Just a thought in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

I started this as a just a thought. I actually find political correctness confusing. Sanitation engineers as some of you have said they sanitize nothing and they have nothing to do with engineering. The Welfare Office is now Economic Services, the Unemployment Office is now the department of labor. Stewardess which like senior, is a good term and is very respectful. We are all stewards of this business, as such we take care of it. And they changed that to flight attendant. It's all crazy.

20 posts

Just a thought in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

In our new politically correct society where we use new titles to make things sound better, like calling garbage men sanitation engineers.
Shouldn't we also give a classier name to our older generation? Instead of calling them the elderly or senior citizen, how about something cooler like seasoned citizens.
To me it sounds so much more respectful and I think it will also make them feel better about themselves.

What do you think, have any other ideas to replace our current terminology?
The older generation has been seasoned by there life experience. We all should take heed to what they can impart to us.
Respectfully yours
David

9 posts

Flying solo in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

27 days ago

In this business no one fly's solo. We are a team and everybody is needed to win. The team is counting on us.our upline needs us, our downline needs us,and we need them.
Login every day and help your PSAs and your CSAs. If you need help contact your sponsor or Co-sponsor.
If members of the team are missing, so are plays. If a play Is missed then you score less points. Or in this case you earn less.
We need to get out there and just play.

14 posts

Super Nova Win in Recognition #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Wonderful and exciting.with that many Rewardicals you can buy a few Tcredits if you need them

3 posts

Beef stew in Just For Fun

about 1 month ago

No I haven't, but I will look for it.

3 posts

Beef stew in Just For Fun

about 1 month ago

Here is something that actually happened. I thought it might give you a little chuckle and brighten your day.

A friend contacts me complaining about some beef stew he just bought.
"Darn beef stew, there's no beef in my stew."

I simply responded 'if you have no beef, what are you complaining about."

21 posts

Want to know a secret to success with SFI? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I have noticed that the largest commissions are from our PSAs.
So the secret that I have found Is don't worry about depth, instead focus on width. Concentrate on your active PSAs. Train them to do what you are doing.

If they in turn train their PSAs to focus on building their own team, the depth will follow naturally.

Mimic those that are successful as children mimic their parents. Soon the pattern will develop for you. You will obtain simular results.

Work is a verb that connotes action, as is the word business.

Without action nothing gets accomplished.

6 posts

Thanking in Recognition

about 1 month ago

In just a few hours, those of us living in the USA will be celebrating Thanksgiving.
The first Thanksgiving was celebrated by early settlers called pilgrims.
The pilgrims in 1631 celebrated their first successful harvest in the new world.
For us today, we celebrate the abundance this country has provided for us.
We celebrate with friends and family,

The pilgrims wouldn't have had such a successful harvest had they not worked to reaching that goal. Let's all labor towards our goal of reaping our harvest at SFI. We can all have our own personal Thanksgiving when we receive our first successful harvest.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

7 posts

What's going on with my versa points? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi Michael
I have had times where after I do my tabs that some of the ones that suppose to turn green don't. So I sent a message to support, though they didn't turn green, I was still credited with them. So they already know that you had completed them.

31 posts

Brain Sprint frustration in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hi Gliceria

Yes it true I was talking about Hidden, but I also played Brain Sprint about the same time. I got them confused when I was writing.

The problem is with words like to. To can be spelt to, too or two. Or words like rain, Rain, rein, reign. You have the right word in your head but you spell the wrong form of the word the answer is not correct.

It's a funny thing between the spoken language and the written. You say the answer and it will be correct. when you write it though it could be wrong. You give the same answer but you used the wrong form of the word.

31 posts

Brain Sprint frustration in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Playing Brain Sprint I was getting very frustrated because I knew the answer and when I typed it in I was told it was the wrong answer. I looked at a few more clues and my answer had to be the correct one. But once again I was outfoxed. Finally I decided to look up the word and found indeed my answer was correct each time. The problem wasn't the word but my spelling of it.

Well, I guess that this is a good way for all of us to improve our spelling. I have also noticed that sometimes we don't pronounce our words correctly so we spell them about the way we pronounce them, thereby messing up both.

Funny thing is that I was so sure my spelling was correct that when I put it in the second time I didn't change a letter. Of course if a word is deemed wrong, it's wrong. By trying to spell it the same way changes nothing.
I didn't feel to intelligent after that. Lol.

3 posts

So you don't have the expertise for this. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

3 months ago

There was once a kid who dreamed of being a singer. To help him out his mom got him a voice coach though they were poor. The voice coach told the little boy that he couldn't sing a lick.

You would probably think that's it, he didn't have a singing voice, that's it, we'll have to figure something else out.
But no, singing was the boy's dream, and his mother believed in both her son and his dream. So mom fired that voice coach and got him another.

With a lot of practice and encouragement from his mom, this boy had become one of the best singers in the world. Perhaps you have heard of him. The great Enrico Caruso.

Just because you don't know how to do this business doesn't mean you can't. It will take time and commitment from your coaches and supporters are here to help and cheer you on.
They are your sponsors and co-sponsors, your A2A friends, the people at this forum, corporate, Even Geri himself.

This is a winning team, we don't accept defeat. If you have any problems, questions, or have ideas please contact one of us, we are a team and everybody plays. Every member of the team is important, this includes you. Speak up and together we will stand making our business a success and the best.

5 posts

Getting smarter in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #PSA

3 months ago

I suddenly realized that I haven't been doing all I can to help my team become winners.

I would go to the movers tab and see how they are doing. I noticed that some are not doing as well as they normally are doing. And the new people just seem to be stuck. Usually I let it go and leave it up to them to figure it out.
I suddenly realized that that they might have a problem that I can help them out with.

So now when I see that they are not doing as well, or that they might be stuck not knowing what to do next. I contact them in order to find out what is going on. I may not get a response from them but I am showing them that I care and am interested in how they are doing.

I believe that I am truly becoming a team leader.

7 posts

Ice Breaker in Miscellaneous #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

I recently have had a good response to my Icebreakers messages.
The questions they have been asking are basic ones,
how do I get paid? I'm not sure what I am suppose to do? Can you help me step by step?

I have been telling them to do the tabs and that Launchpad has about everything you need to know about SFI and takes you through it pretty much step by step. Just tap on the rocket at the top of your home page.

11 posts

Having success with Icebreakers in Miscellaneous #CSA #Leadership #PSA

3 months ago

Hi Anita, when I go to my Genealogy I press the communication tab then I have to go to page three to find them.

11 posts

Having success with Icebreakers in Miscellaneous #CSA #Leadership #PSA

3 months ago

I've recently won a bunch of PSAs. So I have been sending Icebreakers as soon as I see a new one arrive. A few have asked me for help then I direct the to the green tabs and Launchpad. I inform them that Launchpad has about all the information they will need to run their business.
For now this seems to be working great.

20 posts

What's your favorite type of badge? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

3 months ago

I find that there are two types of badges. The ones that you work hard to get and those that you earn just doing your thing.
I know I work hard earning badges like my 38 card straight in Card King or my badges that I earn playing Hidden. Then there are those badges which I call surprise badges. I'm not looking to get these badges so when I get them they come as a surprise.
The badges that I have earned that fall under this category are top author, Forum Guru, and Support Star.
I think I like these that I get by surprise.

1 post

New record for Card King in Recognition #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Exciting! Just beat my high score of a 31 card run on Card King.
My new record is now a 38 card run.

15 posts

Hidden vocabulary in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Not only do I find Hidden a fun game to play, but it's also great for building vocabulary.

I consider myself a bit of a writer and playing Hidden I find words that I am unfamiliar with.
What a great and fun way to learn.

7 posts

The urgency of contacting new PSAs in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

I was about to send an icebreakers message and couldn't find her information. So I checked opt outs. She was gone just like that.

7 posts

The urgency of contacting new PSAs in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Today I found that I had received a new PSA via Builder Bundle.
When I went to sender her a greetings, I couldn't find her. She disappeared.
I found that she opted out saying she didn't understand the program.

I took less than 6 hours to lose her, maybe if I were able to contact her sooner. She might still be here.
My point is that you need to contact your new PSAs ASAP. You never know how long they will be waiting.
So check your email several times a day if you can. Don't let opportunity pass you by.

6 posts

Question in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery

4 months ago

One of my PSAs had asked a question, and I hope someone here at the form can answer.
He wants to set up an auto delivery for the 25th of each month, w the delivery date stay the same or will it automatically change?
Thank you for your time and help.

1 post

The sky's the limit in Inspiration/Testimonials

4 months ago

I see this sign whatever I go to a particular appointment.
The sky's the limit. But there are footprints on the moon.