Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Dandre B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

14 posts

In each game the winnings. in Recognition #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

Congratulations Хамзат onward and upward
best regards

9 posts

what you get when you place 1 in the class. some of the benefits? in Getting Started

9 months ago

HOW IT WORKS

E365 is a challenge in which you compete with every other SFI affiliate who joined SFI the same day you did. The idea is to outlast them all and, on your 365th day in SFI, be named the champion of your class—an Entrepreneur365 Champion!

As an E365 Champion, you'll receive special corporate recognition, income-boosting CSAs every month from the CSA Rewards program, a spot on the E365 "hall of fame" Website, bragging rights, and a handsome plaque for your office wall (shown at right) to commemorate your achievement, and more. And, along the way, you will have the opportunity to win thousands of dollars in cash and prizes.

To be named the Entrepreneur365 Champion of your class, you'll simply need to accumulate the most VP in your class by the end of your 365th day. For each of your days as an E365 contestant ("Challenger"), you'll also have the opportunity to win cash and prizes in our E365 Daily Drawing. Drawings are daily random drawings for all qualified contestants from your class and all other classes still within their first 365 days in SFI.

IMPORTANT! To be eligible for each day's drawing, you must hold the minimum SFI rank of EA (Executive Affiliate). Tip: You can make this automatic by setting up a Standing Order of 1500 VP
Best Regards

6 posts

Eager Zebra Banners in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Marketing

9 months ago

I agree Natasha we should have banners for every game at Eager Zebra ,but you can always market each game using the url from each game individually or the main url to the Eager Zebra page which would market all at once

Best Regards

5 posts

Will or will not ? in Miscellaneous #CSA

10 months ago

Glossary definition: Second Home CSAs
CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) who were previously assigned a Co-Sponsor but were forfeited due to the Co-Sponsor not maintaining required EA status. These forfeited CSAs are reassigned to Team Leaders who opt in to receive them on approximately the 15th of each month.

20 posts

Is it correct or a mistake in status? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

10 months ago

EA and EA2 are more or less the same status or level/ Executive Affiliate - A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month. EA2 - A status referring to an Executive Affiliate (or higher) who has maintained the EA (or higher) rank for two or more months.

Here are some examples of different scenarios that create EA2 status:

If I set up a minimum 1500 VP Standing Order (upon successful processing of order), I gain EA2 status.
If I made EA three months ago, didn't maintain it, and then I make EA again this month, I gain EA2 status.
If I made EA last month, and I'm in my grace period this month, I do NOT gain EA2 status (until I re-qualify with 1500 VP).
If I made EA last month, and I've already re-qualified with 1500 VP this month, I gain EA2 status.
If I made EA for the first time last month, and qualified for TL rank this month, I gain EA2 status.

Best Regards

25 posts

What makes SFI mightier than any other platforms and jobs on the internet? in Compensation

10 months ago

Not only is SFI Free to join it also gives you all of the tools and rules of success to be apart of the worlds #1 Marketing platforms you actually learn to a leader recognizing that it takes time and effort and that success doesn't come overnight.

366 posts

What is the most important thing you've learned as an SFI affiliate...that ALL affiliates should know? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

10 months ago

All you have to do is follow the already setup launchpad lessons and abide by the rules of success repeat these two actions

1. Review your action tabs every day
2. Apply what you learn

If you do nothing but these two actions, success is virtually guaranteed. So set a goal for yourself NOW to do these two actions every day, starting today!

...and REMEMBER:
If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you!
If you are determined to learn, no one can STOP you!

--Zig Ziglar

201 posts

It`s Gery Anniversary ! in Ask Gery

about 1 year ago

Happy Anniversary to SFI and Gery thanks for the Great Journey!

12 posts

The Missing Watch in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 year ago

Great post Mirjana thanks for the inspiration

201 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Theodore Thomas! in Recognition

over 2 years ago

Congratulations Theodore

35 posts

Facebook-Advertising in Miscellaneous #Leadership #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Thanks for this Tip Joseph
Best Regards

33 posts

1 year with SFI Anniversary in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Congrats on your first year anniversary Isaac
Keep up the great work!

22 posts

I've always believed in Recognition

over 2 years ago

Great Work Mirjana and thanks for the Tip Keep up the great Leadership!

1 post

can not reset password from gmail in Bug Reports

over 2 years ago

Summary:I know a psa who I am not the sponsor of and they haven't been logged into their account lately and have been locked out they have tried to reset their password every time they attempt to reset the password from their email it sends them back to the password reset screen is there any way you can assist them with logging back into their account.
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.every time they attempt to reset the password from their email it sends them back to the password reset screen

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.
1. they click the link forgot password
2. they fill out form for password reset
3. they check email and reset message is delayed
4. they click link in email
5. they are redirected to password reset screen

Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.

Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.

Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

29 posts

Knockout Winner for the second time in Recognition #Eager Zebra

over 2 years ago

Congratulations Sithembile M on your KOT winnings

15 posts

Comeback members ! in Ask Gery #E365

over 2 years ago

You cannot start over but you can still become a fast track member just complete the first five fast track action on your to-do list to attain the silver fast track badge if you want the gold badge you will have to complete a standing order for 1500 versapoints or more although you are no longer eligible for the NMP(new member rewardpack) after 10 days of being a member.
see full details here www.sfimg.com/FT

12 posts

S Builder in Team Building #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Please try to be patient Carin most times it does take 1 - 2 months to receive your receive your psa's from the Co-op what ever you do, do not lose Faith you will receive them I assure you. Since it does take some time before you receive your psa's from the Co-op it is best to make sure you keep up with a standing order of a least 1 Co-op unit per month for a year and longer the reason being is because after few months you will begin to receive affiliates from the Co-op's you have participated in on a daily basis. (Tip the longer you participate in the Co-op the more Psa's you will receive everyday)

Best Regards
"Motivation gets you started, Commitment keeps you going"

20 posts

give few time and make money in Getting Started #Leadership #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

I agree Jaykant I have tried other affiliate programs and SFI is TRULY The Best of The Best!

32 posts

I won Knockout Trivia match #25683! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

over 2 years ago

Congratulation Kamrul
Best Regards

98 posts

New All-Time VP badge! in SFI News #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Great Badge !