Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Bogdan D.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

19 posts

Captcha on each PTP pick. Seriously? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

1. Script can do that without entering guess as a robot, people can do it manually. Still no valid point for captcha. Irrelevant and unnecessary for a game of pure luck where average prices change each day because not each particular auction is held at the same time, not to mention the period of month which also has effect.

2. Players do correct check, captcha forces another check, for example. Happens a lot, annoying. At least put a simple captcha box check without selecting pictures.

19 posts

5 months ago

I get the point and I know people are programming bots for everything today.

But, you can't exploit the game based on pure luck. Come on.

My point, still unnecessary for each guess. Put a check once in 10 guesses at least.

Super annoying and full of bugs, makes me not wanna play the game and I'm sure majority thinks the same.

19 posts

5 months ago

Ok, so there is captcha check on each PTP pick now. That is so annoying.

Why do we need this? Not like someone programmed a bot to do guesses for him. Even if that was the case, put a captcha check once in 6, 12 or 24 hours. That is enough.

On each guess, come on, totally unnecessary. Not to mention this captchas are full of bugs and required to be done more than once, more often than not.

No one wants to sit there and make 30 guesses in half an hour. I'm sure all the players will agree.

27 posts

PTP Zackpot 27,764 TCredits in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

7 months ago

It is CRYSTAL CLEAR that share is 86.7525, which they rounded to 86 but it's obviously closer to 87 and that is why I put it like that.

Hahahahaha, 60 free TCredits are awarded each hour every day, but a Zackpot can't be rounded up.

Brain logic explanation right there.

You make me laugh from early morning and I thank you for that.

27 posts

7 months ago

One share is 87, that is crystal clear.

I checked scores for the fourth time now and I know exactly how much should I get for my top scores, which I didn't get.

27 posts

7 months ago

Yes, and they were totally absurdly distributed.

Something is way off the way it should be.

Zackpot: 27 764 TCredits
Total amount of shares: 320
Share value: 27 764/320 = 87

If you checked and had some of the top scores you will see that you are not getting what you should be getting.

This should be fixed as soon as possible.

10 posts

Serbia & Southern Europe Forum in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

47 posts

What we got and what we lost - my calculation in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

8 months ago

Wanted to edit my post and now I can't.

Just wanted to add at the end, embrace the change without hard feelings, because that's exactly what you should do if you see the big picture.

We get bonus Rewardicals from our members which we didn't with MRP, plus you can get A LOT MORE from Localvantia, and that should compensate for the difference in the system I mentioned above.

47 posts

What we got and what we lost - my calculation in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

8 months ago

Speaking in terms of Versa Points, I would have to agree with Marija on this one.

Old system
30 TCredits spent gives 30 VP and 150 MRP.
150 MRP gives 1 TCredit and 102 VP.
End result: 132 VP and 1 TCredit.

New system
30 Tcredits spent gives 0 VP and 300 Rewardicals.
300 Rewardicals gives you 100 VP and 0 TCredits.
End result: 100VP and 0 TCredits.

Yes, you can exchange Rewardicals for other things, but that could have been introduced with MRP aswell.

13 posts

What are some of the MAIN WARNINGS you offer your team? in Team Building #Team Building

8 months ago

When I hear warning, the first thing that comes to my mind is a call to action because something bad is about to happen.

Do not offer warnings, try offering competition with prizes/incentives/rewards instead.

You are welcome and good luck!

17 posts

I am lost and need clarification in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

8 months ago

Have you read the Compensation Plan?

Each time an SFI affiliate that you have personally sponsored–OR a TC member that you have personally referred–places an order at TripleClicks.com, you earn 45% of the CV.

Each time an SFI affiliate that you are the co-sponsor of places an order at TripleClicks you earn 15% of the CV.

You make purchases, your Sponsor and Co-Sponsor get commissions.

When people you are Sponsor - Co-Sponsor of make purchases, you get commissions.

Simple as that.

90 posts

Time to "clear" badges? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Some of them should be cleared, I agree.

Uber Picks for example, but only if the game is not coming back of course. It's not active for quite some time now.

Don't think I'm a hater or anything, I have a lot of Uber Picks badges so I will be the first one losing a lot of points, but I like fair and square fight in each competition, Badge Quest is no exception.

Just my 2c. Have a nice day everyone.

7 posts

I saw RT, TCredit became Crypto edited. in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #TripleClicks

8 months ago

I have learn my lesson before. How about you?

This tells me you have no clue what you are investing in.

You basically said, I was in there for a quick buck because everyone is talking about it, I got shaken out of the market and sold at a loss. Too bad you are missing out on the biggest transfer of wealth. Why do you think more and more merchant giants each day are accepting BTC? Probably because they have no clue what's going on and want to lose money. Wake up, turn your brain on and think for a second.

Youngsters in the near future will ask you, where have you been and what where you thinking?

It's not only about Bitcoin, it is the first and the most powerful model right now of course (think of it as a Ford in the automotive industry). It is about what it's based on, and that is blockchain technology, which will surely change the world.

No need for a third party and someone else controling what's yours, that seems like a huge deal to me.

Anyways, your post is too long and included like 5 different things. People tend to get lost in these. Yes, you were thinking too much.

The part above I was talking about caught my attention so, you asked about bigger picture, here it is.

161 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

8 months ago

It's quite simple.

Follow the SFI Rulles of Success and most importantly, Lead by example.

Don't do what you love, love what you do.

17 posts

Uplata SFI plate na PayPal in Southern Europe #Compensation #Marketing

9 months ago

Upravo ovo.

Ako se dobro secam, kada povezete karticu PayPal vam uplacuje 50 centi, dolar ili tako nesto, barem je tako bilo kada sam ja verifikovao, i uz tu transakciju vam daju cetvorocifreni kod za koji pitate u banci i to je to.

Sve ostalo se verifikuje prilaganjem dokumenata koji potvrdjuju vas identitet i adresu koju ste uneli, barem je tako bilo i tako je uglavnom svuda.

Uostalom, malo Google Search pa proverite to detaljno, siguran sam da ima dosta blogova i sajtova koji su pisali o tome.

Pozdrav.

17 posts

Uplata SFI plate na PayPal in Southern Europe #Compensation #Marketing

9 months ago

Ukucas PayPal mail, cekiras opciju za PayPal odmah jer ako cekiras nakon uplate dobijas tek sledeci mesec.

Minimum $20 zarade.

8 posts

Update How can you drop 400+ places in badge quest overnight? in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started

9 months ago

Probably has to have some glitches with new Opti Build Badges kicking in.

Everything will be settled for sure in February as it should be.

8 posts

HOW TO MOTIVATE NEW PSA MEMBERS in Team Building #Leadership

9 months ago

How do I maintain or boost momentum in my group?

Check out some of the answers our fellow SFI affiliates gave on the question above.

10 posts

S-Builder co-op validity. in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

9 months ago

You can find all information about S-Builder Co-op here.

35 posts

How do you defand against those folks who says SFI is Scam? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

10 months ago

Non believer: I heard it's a scam.

Believer and hardworker: Interesting, all I hear is the sound of my super car cruising through seaside.

Or something similar along those lines.

And by the way, enjoy watching their faces after your answer.

36 posts

Plan "B" in Suggestion Box #Marketing

10 months ago

Sounds pretty good to me.

314 posts

What makes you successful as a Co-Sponsor? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

My 24/7 availability for my CSA's.

No matter PSA's or CSA's, you will never be successful unless your provide full time support.

20 posts

Americans Are Taking Out Mortgages to Buy Bitcoin in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

People spreading FUD everywhere.

Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. In case you don't know what FUD means.

25 posts

Crypto in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

I will quote what you both said. Looks like someone thinks it's late for the party.

As first, I'm guessing you were thinking gold will be imaginary aswell.

Second, it's not about bitcoin, or crypto. It's about blockchain technology (your comments show you are very uninformed).

There is one thing that is scam though, it is true. It's that thing your government is endlesly printing. Good luck with that paper.

Power to the people, that's all I'm gonna say.