SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

38x SUPPORT
Gopakumar R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

13 posts

Just ONE MORE request regarding AA "today" in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

It's not from SFI/ TC. It's a feature of your web browser, mostly from Google Chrome.

8 posts

Lack of clarity!!! in Marketing #Compensation #Rewardical

8 days ago

That's why SFI called the program Localvatia means, local advantage. You are supposed to be sponsor merchants in your locality only. So that you can support the merchant whenever he needs your support. It's also convenient for you to pickup your groceries from the store directly. Localvatia merchants are not liable for shipping the products they selling without charging a fee for shipping, if available.

As you know, the margins for most of the groceries are within a bracket of 3-15 percentage. So the merchant is not in a position to offer free shipping.

Sometimes, some of the merchandise are sold out. Ask them when it's available again.

6 posts

Astro Action: is this error or my bad luck in India #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

23 days ago

From the screenshot I can see that your bid is just 1 TCredit, NOT 333! If your bid was 333 TCredits, you maybe declared as a runner up.

8 posts

Hidden the picture in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

28 days ago

Please check the speed of the internet connection. Most probably the main case is that of a slow internet. Try to clear the cache and cookies, then reload the page.

56 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

28 days ago

Welcome back dear Randy! We missed you a lot.

4 posts

Unable to process an order in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Please follow the instructions given below:

If your checkout page shows any stored card, please delete it by going to your account setting page.
Go here: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/myaccount?tab=settings

Under the PAYMENT METHOD section, the page shows all your stored card details. Delete them if there is any stored cards (instructions follows).

After clearing all the stored cards, select the item you want to purchase and proceed to checkout. Freshly add your card number for processing as per the instructions (see the image below).

If the problem persists, please revert back. Hope this help to solve your problem.

8 posts

Getting Started? Who Will Be Your Best Trainer??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Good day to you! Thank you so much for your forum posts. It contains great tips and insights. As you said, we are extremely lucky being a member of this wonderful opportunity. We have access to a treasure trove of knowledge but a few people are aware of it. Reading, learning and apply the knowledge into practice; that's what we all need to get a flying start here. SELF MOTIVATION is the key for success. Without self motivation, nobody can go long!

60 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

In my experience, there are no misspellings. The problem is that there are two main streams of the English language; US and UK with slight change in spellings, just like monetize and monetise. For one of the given word the answer ending with "truck". The same thing is known in our country as "engine" with the first part and the total number of the alphabet is same! But we can find out the answer by guessing. Without challenge, there's no thrill in playing a game like the 'Hidden'!

English is not my native language. While playing the hidden daily, I am able to polish my language skills further. A big salute to the Eager Zebra team.

8 posts

My Debit Card Doesn't Work. in India #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

If your card is a RuPay Card, it'll not work, even if it's an International card. Ask your bank to issue a VISA or Mastercard. RuPay Cards are in its initial stages; not yet fully operational on international platforms.

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Please read the stream post (quoted below), I think the minimum bid is of 5 TCredits to outbid an earlier high bid :

"Gery Carson posted 4 days ago: Hey, Astro Auction fans! We're now testing a new feature for Astro for some auctions: On the auctions index, we'll be displaying the current high bid so you know exactly what it'll take to become the high bid. Also, if at some point someone has outbid you (minimum bid of 5), you'll see the diagonal alert banner (shown below) so you can re-bid if desired. We hope you like this new feature!"

10 posts

The New Look EZ games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hi John,

It's on the right hand side panel (black box) - DAILY CROWN. Just click the Learn More link.

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

This feature is already implemented. But, it is shown to the Austro Auction VIP bidders only as stated below:

As an Astro Auction VIP, you'll enjoy a variety of cool, extra perks unavailable to non-VIPs, including:

# One additional Constellation Prize per auction--for a total of 6 prizes!
# Exclusive access to the VIP Rocket Box, containing 500 Rewardicals, on every auction!
# Access to Auto-Pilot so you can set up all your bidding days or weeks in advance!
# Auction stats for every auction, including most recent winning bids data to help you make the best possible bid!
# One-click option to claim all pending winnings at once (individual flight viewing not required)!
# Two new badges (add up to 1000 Badge Quest points!).

To qualify, just participate in a minimum of 60 Astro Auctions over the previous 30 days, and you'll automatically qualify for VIP status. TIP: Commit to bidding in just two auctions a day and within 30 days, you’ll be a VIP with full access to all the great perks and benefits listed above!

6 posts

I can't buy TripleClicks through my SBI bank debit card. in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales

2 months ago

If your card is a RuPay Card, it will get blocked (even if it's an International Card) because, RuPay has no tie up with other international payment gateways yet! Just ask your bank branch to issue you a VISA or Mastercard. This will solve your problem. Otherwise, go for TCurrency.

6 posts

Have Hidden Reveal Number of Words Revealed in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Just add all the fox sightings to get the number.

21 posts

Able to buy Shirt in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Hi, Elizabeth V.

Congratulations! Please select your T-Shirt size by going www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/
See the image below:

31 posts

Matthews Marketing Suggestions in Marketing #Marketing

2 months ago

Thanks for sharing your expertise. It is very useful. Awaiting the next part.

7 posts

Why do we need TCurrency? in Sales #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

In some part of the world they decline the online payment using the above means. Credit cards are not accessible to everyone in India, fo example. You cannot make a payment with the Indian RUPAY CARD. All are not fortunate like you. There was a need arise in such a situation and the SFI admin created the TCurrency concept.

14 posts

How many EX, ECA store owners are seeing significant traffic getting through to their websites, through Localvantia? in Sales #ECA #Localvantia #Marketing

2 months ago

I have one ECA store with more than 150 products and regular customers before the RECA concept implemented. I'm forced to take part in the new concept. I spent a lot of money to build a website, payment gateway, etc. I didn't get
a single order; only bogus RT claims! After paying a lot of money as hosting charges, platform fee and SEO optimization, etc. I am closed my online venture.

I request Mr. Gery to reconsider the ECA program again with paying a monthly fee or annual membership fee; so that we can weed out non serious store owners from our beloved TripleClicks platform.

36 posts

Exhausted with Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

We're not seeking the direct meaning of a word. Most of the time the clues leads to the exact words. Sometimes the answer is an antonym. It's very tricky and confusing! And that's the beauty of the game.

15 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! :( in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

This is a good suggestion.

5 posts

What benefits do the top players in Eager Zebra games get? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Every game has some benefits to the players. Please see the prizes section under the heading 'RULES', such as:
blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/

29 posts

How to quit playing in the Hidden game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

After all your clues plus any extra clues you won during the session exhausted, there will be an end game button appear. EVEN IF YOUR CLUES ARE FINISHED, you can try to put your best guess one more time. If you're succeeded or not, the 'end game' appear only after your last attempt. If your answer is wrong, it shows 'wrong' and display the correct answer. I think you missed this point. Try to put your guess till the end of the game. Only then you can end the game.

29 posts

How to quit playing in the Hidden game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

After all the 30 clues are used, there is an END GAME button appear. Just click on the button to end the game. Otherwise, close the window. However, a CONTINUE GAME button appear whenever you click the play button next time.

4 posts

Full form of SFI in India

3 months ago

At the beginning of SFI, the name was represented by Six Figure Income. Now it changed to Strong Future International.

17 posts

Mysterious bidder! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Bijan,

There's nothing wrong or mysterious here. It's merely a personal choice. The highest bidder will be the winner. Therefore, people who can afford to pay for high quantity of TCredits will be spent more to become a winner (sometimes, at any cost!). SFI provide equal opportunity to everyone. There are junior auctions for those members with low volume TCredits.

If this bidder is your PSA, will you try to discourage him/or her? See the big picture.