Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

38x SUPPORT
Gopakumar R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Please read the stream post (quoted below), I think the minimum bid is of 5 TCredits to outbid an earlier high bid :

"Gery Carson posted 4 days ago: Hey, Astro Auction fans! We're now testing a new feature for Astro for some auctions: On the auctions index, we'll be displaying the current high bid so you know exactly what it'll take to become the high bid. Also, if at some point someone has outbid you (minimum bid of 5), you'll see the diagonal alert banner (shown below) so you can re-bid if desired. We hope you like this new feature!"

8 posts

The New Look EZ games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi John,

It's on the right hand side panel (black box) - DAILY CROWN. Just click the Learn More link.

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

This feature is already implemented. But, it is shown to the Austro Auction VIP bidders only as stated below:

As an Astro Auction VIP, you'll enjoy a variety of cool, extra perks unavailable to non-VIPs, including:

# One additional Constellation Prize per auction--for a total of 6 prizes!
# Exclusive access to the VIP Rocket Box, containing 500 Rewardicals, on every auction!
# Access to Auto-Pilot so you can set up all your bidding days or weeks in advance!
# Auction stats for every auction, including most recent winning bids data to help you make the best possible bid!
# One-click option to claim all pending winnings at once (individual flight viewing not required)!
# Two new badges (add up to 1000 Badge Quest points!).

To qualify, just participate in a minimum of 60 Astro Auctions over the previous 30 days, and you'll automatically qualify for VIP status. TIP: Commit to bidding in just two auctions a day and within 30 days, you’ll be a VIP with full access to all the great perks and benefits listed above!

6 posts

I can't buy TripleClicks through my SBI bank debit card. in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales

2 days ago

If your card is a RuPay Card, it will get blocked (even if it's an International Card) because, RuPay has no tie up with other international payment gateways yet! Just ask your bank branch to issue you a VISA or Mastercard. This will solve your problem. Otherwise, go for TCurrency.

6 posts

Have Hidden Reveal Number of Words Revealed in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Just add all the fox sightings to get the number.

21 posts

Able to buy Shirt in Suggestion Box

10 days ago

Hi, Elizabeth V.

Congratulations! Please select your T-Shirt size by going www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/
See the image below:

28 posts

Matthews Marketing Suggestions in Marketing #Marketing

12 days ago

Thanks for sharing your expertise. It is very useful. Awaiting the next part.

7 posts

Why do we need TCurrency? in Sales #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

13 days ago

In some part of the world they decline the online payment using the above means. Credit cards are not accessible to everyone in India, fo example. You cannot make a payment with the Indian RUPAY CARD. All are not fortunate like you. There was a need arise in such a situation and the SFI admin created the TCurrency concept.

14 posts

How many EX, ECA store owners are seeing significant traffic getting through to their websites, through Localvantia? in Sales #ECA #Localvantia #Marketing

13 days ago

I have one ECA store with more than 150 products and regular customers before the RECA concept implemented. I'm forced to take part in the new concept. I spent a lot of money to build a website, payment gateway, etc. I didn't get
a single order; only bogus RT claims! After paying a lot of money as hosting charges, platform fee and SEO optimization, etc. I am closed my online venture.

I request Mr. Gery to reconsider the ECA program again with paying a monthly fee or annual membership fee; so that we can weed out non serious store owners from our beloved TripleClicks platform.

36 posts

Exhausted with Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

We're not seeking the direct meaning of a word. Most of the time the clues leads to the exact words. Sometimes the answer is an antonym. It's very tricky and confusing! And that's the beauty of the game.

15 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! :( in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

16 days ago

This is a good suggestion.

5 posts

What benefits do the top players in Eager Zebra games get? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

20 days ago

Every game has some benefits to the players. Please see the prizes section under the heading 'RULES', such as:
blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/

29 posts

How to quit playing in the Hidden game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

After all your clues plus any extra clues you won during the session exhausted, there will be an end game button appear. EVEN IF YOUR CLUES ARE FINISHED, you can try to put your best guess one more time. If you're succeeded or not, the 'end game' appear only after your last attempt. If your answer is wrong, it shows 'wrong' and display the correct answer. I think you missed this point. Try to put your guess till the end of the game. Only then you can end the game.

29 posts

How to quit playing in the Hidden game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

After all the 30 clues are used, there is an END GAME button appear. Just click on the button to end the game. Otherwise, close the window. However, a CONTINUE GAME button appear whenever you click the play button next time.

4 posts

Full form of SFI in India

about 1 month ago

At the beginning of SFI, the name was represented by Six Figure Income. Now it changed to Strong Future International.

17 posts

Mysterious bidder! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Bijan,

There's nothing wrong or mysterious here. It's merely a personal choice. The highest bidder will be the winner. Therefore, people who can afford to pay for high quantity of TCredits will be spent more to become a winner (sometimes, at any cost!). SFI provide equal opportunity to everyone. There are junior auctions for those members with low volume TCredits.

If this bidder is your PSA, will you try to discourage him/or her? See the big picture.

12 posts

Sound effects in AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

In my experience, the sound is heard only in desktop and laptop. My smartphone didn't produced any sounds.

32 posts

ZackJack Trivia in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

I experienced something different twice. When I try to place a card in a hand (which makes 21); the game doesn't respond. The result was the same after refreshing. When I placed the card in another leg, the game responds and Busted! But this is a rare occurrence.

3 posts

AUTO-PILOT BADGE in AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

The Auto Pilot setting is permanent until you cancel or edit/change the settings. Bid will place on your behalf whenever sufficient quantity of TCredits available in your account.

9 posts

Rewardical exchange in Team Building #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Sure, you can. Please use the sliding bar to select how many Rewardical Tokens you want to exchange.

15 posts

Unblocking 'Stream Post' in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi dear Siddharth,

Thank you for your post. I hope you already solved the issue. To help you achieve your EA rank, I am transferred 10 TCredits and ask for any further help from me. I tried to contact you from the 14th onwards but there's no way to call you. How's your family? Any collateral damage in your area? Please call me at the earliest on my mobile number.

Our area is safe but the landslide took the life of 5 people from one of my best friend's family, just 400 meters away from my home. Roads and Bridges are damaged, communication and power supply also affected.

Please do not worry about your TL status, you can become a top achiever in the coming months. Please convey my regards to your family. Wish you all the best. Together we'll overcome the calamity.

Regards,
Gopakumar Rajan, Sponsor

17 posts

Are you missing out on Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 months ago

I won the following prizes so far

Daily Crown Entries: 240
Rocket Box: 3,000 RT
GMP/ZJ Matches: 1,185
Pick the Bid: 1,000 RT
GMP Moves: 1,180
Rewardicals: 15,839
VP: 3,830

27 posts

Zing Branded Goodies! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

I followed the link provided in the stream message but, can't able to find the listing. Maybe that message leaked early. Just wait and see.

12 posts

Problem with purchase TripleClicks stuff in Miscellaneous #TCredits

3 months ago

Kencho,

Please try to create an online virtual credit card from entropay.com

Then load your virtual card using your bank's debit card.